Page 182 of 782 FirstFirst ... 82132172177180181182183184187192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure Petri does that.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's Petri, I just copypaste.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

黒いスサノヲ, Black Susano'oh IhaxlikeNoob's Avatar
    Oh, okay, but how often is it done? If i'm going to try this thread I need to know who's already been done.
    NASUVERSE STAMPEDE!!!

It's in the original post.

No idea how often.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    whenever petri feels like it
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    whenever petri feels like it
    It's this.

Also it wasn't even that long since I last did it.

Time goes by so fast, you guys have accumulated 30 pages in a month! When I last updated from page ~110 to 151, it had taken 5 months!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdfghl View Post
    Okay. This could get pretty long.
    7. Power levels. Oh dear. If your servant can beat Gil in a straight fight, unless you explicitly say that your servant isn't canonical, it probably won't be accepted.
    Um, IMO there's none of the Servants here (and the other thread) is 'canonical' in any way. Personally I do strive for a sort of 'canon compliance', but i don't think i could ever make a canon Servant unless Nasu hold an international Servant design competition of a sort and i won.

Anyway, here's my final Indo-Javanese Servant, the Lancer Atikaya. I might do a different Saber than my original (Ekalavya was both Saber and Archer, but i liked him better as an Archer anyway), so ideas ideas! Vedic combat is heavily weighted towards archery, chariots, and maces, so finding a Saber is kind of a tough business. I had been given a good Abhimanyu idea awhile back, but i'll visit it later.

As for the Servant, Atikaya is Ravana's son and younger brother of Indrajit. He got killed by Lakshmana. He's arguably similar to canon!Karna, only with ranked NPs less powerful than Karna. Also, he's more or less a different Lancer than the mold, having meager AGI (compared to Diarmuid and Cu, anyway) but instead having a great direct-damage tanking ability. He's like that guy in MMO that picks a melee DPS class and then plays it defensively. of course, in true Lancer fashion, his LUK is rubbish.

As for the picture... eh, finding the picture of a guy clad in white armor holding an Indian-styled trident is hard, so that will have to do :P

=====================

Atikaya
    "You are just a boy inexperienced in exhibiting prowess! Go away! Why do you wish to fight with me, when I am equal to death personified?"

Image (c) lanu @ pixiv

Son of Ravana, and Favored of Brahma.
    Born to Ravana and a concubine, proud and boisterous Atikaya is gifted with supreme strength unmatched by many. Though Atikaya always view himself as second prince to Indrajit, he is nevertheless a learned man in regards to statecraft and court intrigue. A pious devotee of Brahma, Atikaya embarked on a
    tapa that pleased Brahma immensely, of which the god granted him a potent armor. All of this will not help him, when the time comes to defend Lanka from the massed army of Rama and his generals...

Possible Class: Lancer, Archer, Rider (stats & skills only given for Lancer)
    Master: ???

Parameters:
    * Alignment: Lawful Evil
    * Noble Phantasm: A
    * Strength: A
    * Endurance: A
    * Agility: C
    * Mana: D
    * Luck: E

Class Skills:

* Magic Resistance C
    (Lancer-specific class skill)
    This skill grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Important to note that the term "verse" seen below refers to a set of three lines. Thus, a chant of two verses is equivalent to a Six-Line incantation. At this rank, Atikaya can cancel spells with a chant below two verses, but he cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal skills:

* Divinity C
    This skill represents the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a materialized Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through certain defensive Skills such as Protection of the Faith. Atikaya is born from Ravana, who carries both divine and Asura lineage, so the base rank is low; however, Atikaya is also known as a pious person who worship gods with reverence, so it improves the rank considerably.

* Battle Continuation A
    This skill represents the strength of vitality for predicaments. It also represents the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. At this rank, Atikaya can fight even with deadly injuries and remain alive, provided he does not receive a decisive fatal wound.

Noble Phantasms:

* Brahmaka Kavacha [Armor of Creation]
    Support
    Target: Self
    The silvery-white armor never seen apart from Atikaya. This armor is said to be given to Atikaya by Brahma himself, who is pleased by Atikaya's tapa which made him forgot to even breathe. This phantasm is always active, although its presence can be masked/concealed.
    Within this armor, Atikaya constantly regenerates from damage he received; broken fragments of this armor also regenerate although at a slower rate. It is almost impossible to kill Atikaya while clad in at least 20% of this armor, because he would just recover quickly and stand to fight another day. Poisons and poison-based NPs also don't work on Atikaya, because the armor also neutralize and expels poison quickly. Suffocation also won't work, because this armor also eliminates Atikaya's need to drink or breathe (he still drinks because he likes the taste). The armor could, however, be easily destroyed with Brahmastra. Barring that, the armor could also destroyed by obliterating the entirety of it off Atikaya's body with a NP of greater power output or rank.

* Trishula [Threefold Destroyer]
    Anti-Personnel
    Target: 1
    The three-pronged spear originally possessed by Shiva, whom Atikaya encountered while on a conquest to the mountains of Himalaya. Annoyed at Atikaya's presence, Shiva hurled the weapon at Atikaya from the top of a mountain. Atikaya successfully caught the weapon before it could decimate more of his army, and he quickly tries to return it thinking that he had angered the god in error. Shiva was impressed with Atikaya's conduct and decided to let him keep Trishula as a prize.
    Trishula is a very powerful weapon borne in the Age of Gods. Its three prongs, if stabbed to an enemy, will destroy one of three tenets of its existence. The weapon's left edge will destroy the victim's Tamas, his ability to resist change and maintain form. The weapon's right edge will destroy the victim's Rajas, his ability to change and heal. Finally, the weapon's middle edge will destroy the victim's Sattva, rendering it impure to The World. Thus, any enemy struck by all of Trishula will simply cease to exist, body and soul.

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

夜属 Nightkin
    Caster

True Name: Nergal
    Sex: Male
    Height/Weight: 5'10" 71kg (approximations)
    Alignment: Chaotic (good/evil varies, see backround)

Physical Description: An old man with seafoam green hair and blue eyes. He stands tall covered in navy blue robes that stretch out from an aristocratic druid's outfit (Elibean Druid, as in a practitioner of the dark arts). His robes wrap around his head in a turban like fashion covering his right eye. Beneath the turban is a horribly scarred piece of flesh surrounding his right eye, the bottom lid is nonexistant and the roundness without it is quite disgusting at best and outright terrifying at worst.

Str: C
    End: B
    Agi: E
    Mag: A
    Luk: D
    NP: B

Class Abilities

Magic Resistance: A++

Due to strengthening himself with quintessence Nergal became immune to all normal magics, and the unsealing of Noble Phantasm tomes and weapons became necessary to defeat him. At his rank all magic of A rank or lower is negated (utilizing his conceptual weapon Kishuna takes this even further).

Territory Creation: C

Nergal is much more adept at finding a location that will suit his needs rather than to actually alter an existing one. Due to his partiuclar form of magecraft he has little use for a workshop beyond a base of operations anyway.

Item Creation N/A

This ability is lost in order to utilize a personal skill that allows the creation of sentient living beings.

Personal Skills

Magecraft A+

Nergal was highly regarded as the equal to Archsage Athos, and is likely greater in skill at the dark arts in particular than The Enigma Brammimond. Nergal's personal spell Ereshkigal rivals even the Divine Weapons in its destructive capabilities, and unlike most magic tomes from his time has an endless number of uses. Nergal's experience and long life have granted him magical capability far beyond normal magi. He is particularly adept at spellcraft involving the movement, storage, absorption, or transference of lifeforce or quintessence.

Mental Pollution E-A+ (sealed)

Nergal's wish to bring his children back safely led him to delve so far into the dark arts that he utterly destroyed his humanity and sanity, leading to him ultimately forgetting his original purpose and risnking killing the very children he wished to save. When first summoned this skill will be sealed, by utilizing a command spell Nergal's master will be able to unseal this ability after doing so Nergal's mental pollution will become rank E and will continue to increase as events cause force him to utilize higher ranks in order to win the war or survive, once increased it will never reduce.

Quintessence A

Nergal utilized his knowledge of quintessence to create Morphs. Morphs are a type of homunculous crafted directly from quintessence, lifeforce. Morphs are usually characterized by dark or pitch-black hair, golden eyes, blood red lips, and pale skin (though they can also resemble humans). Some are incredibly weak, while others are unimaginably powerful; a morph's strength depends on its purpose, and the amount and quality of the quintessence used to create it. Near the end of his life Nergal was capable of recreating and enhancing some of the most powerful warriors and mages on the continent, many of whom could qualify as heroic spirits. Using this skill will allow Nergal craft Morphs by absorbing the lifeforce of anything as small as a rodent, or as large as divine beasts, though the power contained in the Morph is dependant on the amount of lifeforce used to create it.

This is distinctly different from absorbing prana from living beings, as prana recharges over time, but lifeforce never recovers. Even with his expertise Nergal never mastered the art of only taking 'some' quintessence from a being, and utilization of this skill necessarily entails death of the being having their lifeforce drawn from.

While in his life Nergal did, and often at that, utilize the lifeforce of living human sacrifices Heroic Spirit Nergal will not do so unless he is under the effects of mental pollution. Even without access to mental pollution of a high enough rank he can still draw lifeforce readily from smaller unintelligent lifeforms.

Some of the warriors on the level of heroic spirits from Elibe who could be recreated utilizing this skill include The Soaring Hawk Uhai (str D end D agi B mag n/a Luk D, personal skills: Riding-C, weapon: bow/sword), Leader of the Black Fangs Brendan Reed (str B, end C, agi C, mag n/a, luk E, personal skills: n/a -sealed, weapon: bow/axe), The Blue Crow Ursula (str E, end E, agi C, mag C, luk C, personal skills: Riding-D, Magecraft-C), The Death Kite Jerme (str E, end E, agi B, mag n/a, luk C personal skills: presence concealment- C, weapon: sword), The Rabid Hound Linus (str B, end C, agi C, mag n/a, Luk C personal skills: n/a, weapon: sword/axe ), The White Wolf Lloyd (str C, end D, agi A, mag n/a, luk C personal skills: n/a, weapon: sword), The Arrogant Lord Darin (str C, end B, agi E, mag n/a, Luk D personal skills: n/a-sealed, weapon: lance/axe), The Shrike Kenneth (str E, end E, agi E, mag B, luk C, personal skills: magecraft B).

Nergal also utilizes this skill to prolong his life and enhance his capabilities, before his death he had granted himself such enhancement as to be all but invulnerable to weapons not on the level of Noble Phantasms. If given time to gather quintessence with which to reinforce himself he will be able to apply his Magic Reistance to physical attacks as well as magical ones.

Noble Phantasms

Kishuna D

One of Nergal's greatest creations. Kishuna was a morph that was experiemented on in order to give it true emotional capability, rather than being able to merely emulate emotions. The experiment succeeded, but not without side effects. A large explosion that disfigured Kishuna and injured Nergal erupted, this disfiguration is presumably why Kishuna was incapable of both speech and combat despite those being extremely vommon functions of morphs. Kishuna was known as the Magic Seal due to his ability to utterly negate all forms of magic, especially thaumaturgy, though conceptual properties of magical weapons seemed to function normally.

Upon ascention to the throne Nergal gained the use of Kishuna as a conceptual weapon. Kishuna's appearance takes the form of the deep red cloak that he wore in his lifetime, and holds the ability to negate all prana usage, magecraft, and sorcery within a 100 meter radius. While within the area effected by Kishuna all spells, and abilities that rely on prana to activate or maintain, will simply cease to function as though prana had never existed in the first place. This however will not stop spells that are cast outside Kishuna's influence that then travel into it, and will not cause any problems with items composed of prana that are formed outside Kishuna's influnece and then later brought in.

Ereshkigal B

Nergal's personal spell Ereshkigal is the foremost dark magic tome outside of the Divine Weapon Apocalypse. Like most magic from Elibe, Ereshkigal is physically embodied in a magical tome that can be used to cast the tome without tapping into its user's prana stores. Unlike most Elibean tomes Ereshkigal has a nigh unlimited amount of prana to draw from, making it inexhaustible no matter how frequently it is used.

With training on Nergal's part it is conceivable that any magee with a Magecraft skill of at least B rank could learn to cast this spell while utilizing the tome (casting it on one's own is beyond the capability of all but the most talented magus, or those who have access to immense amounts of prana such as the Blue Blooded Circuits)

Backround:

Nergal was a mage wandering the Nabata desert when he encountered the Archsage Athos. Together they discovered the city of Arcadia, the home of the last dragons to have survived the scouring. Here they lived and studied for a long while and during this time Nergal learned of magics that utilized lifeforce, quintessence. He only experimented with small animals at first, but his research eventually escalated to levels that forced Athos to attack him in order to make him stop. This attack failed, leaving Nergal with a permanent reminder in the form of a horribly disfigured right eye. After this point he went further in his research in the dark arts, ultimately corrupting his soul in the process. His desire for quintessence led to his causing the war that was fought by the hero Eliwood and ultimately Nergal's demise.

Though it is relatively unknown Nergal is in fact the father of the twins that fought alongside Eliwood, Nils and Ninian. They were born from his lover who was herself a dragon, and it was her kidnapping that spurred Nergal on to take the actions he did, hoping that with enough power he could protect and save his children.

Though in life he became a monster, after death his wish is to be able to spend more time with his children as they grew up. This desire is why he wishes for the grail. He is a man of flexible morals, but he has morals nonetheless. It was ultimately the dark corrupting nature of his magic that led him to commit his horrible acts, and so long as he is not forced by his master to start on that road he will generally act in a pragmatic, but ultimately good-aligned fashion. Once the dam is broken, so to speak, and his madness begins to take over he will forever move further and further into a chaotic evil alignment.

Hooray Fire Emblem! I think I'll do his good friend Athos next.

Blog Entries
    I know we already have a Jason servant sheet, but I didn't realize we did when I thought of this one, so w/e I'm posting it.

Rider

True Name: Jason of Iolcos

Parameters:
    Strength: D (B+)
    Endurance: C (A)
    Agility: B (A++)
    Mana: C (C)
    Luck: C (C)

Skills:

Riding
    The expertise to ride animals and vehicles. Typically, servant has equivalent skill rank to that of A, but additional bonuses oriented towards water travel are received when operating seafaring vehicles. Seafaring vehicles will receive boosts to evasion and speed in this manner. Furthermore, creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have aptitude for the Rider Class.

Magic Resistance
    Grants protection against magical effects. Different from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Important to note that the term "verse" seen below refers to a set of three lines. Thus, a chant of two verses is equivalent to a Six-Line incantation. This rank cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Voyager of the Storm
    Voyager of the Storm
    The talent to impel a ship and those who the user identifies with. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.

Noble Phantasms:

Hera: Compliance of Fate
    Support

A divine enchantment that enables 'favourable circumstances' to occur on a more regular basis.
    When in effect, the Noble Phantasm functions as a means to channel the gods' goodwill into a vessel. Hera, knowing of Pelias' plans, vested her interests into Jason of Iolcas. The Noble Phantasm passively boosts LUK to A++, while granting the user continued supplication by the diety in question. It is not an exaggeration to say that legendary dangers become minor threats while this Noble Phantasm is active. To an extent, this enchantment is also extended to others for the time which they spend aiding the blessed hero on his quest.

It becomes almost a certainty that all things will fall in place and all quests will be completed successfully, by enabling particularly beneficial coincidences such as having Heracles be on guard during the Gegeines' raid, the encounter with Phineus which enabled the Argonauts to pass the Symphlegades, Orpheus's ingenuity in masking the song of the harpies, and the seduction of Medea, which allowed Jason to procure the golden fleece and defeat Talos. In practice, it would permit advantages in battles, chances of foreknowledge, and easy gaining of useful assets.

The Noble Phantasm's efficacy has been terminated as a result of Jason falling out of favour with Hera for his treachery.

Argos: Fourscore Swift Vessel
    Support

Legendary vessel constructed by the shipwright Argus. The golden fleece is draped across its hull. It possesses an attribute resembling but not identical to that of the Norse Skidbladnir, which allows it to be detached into multiple separate sections. Each section is associated with an individual Argonaut and has an associated effect. As the captain, Jason possesses control over most of them, but only the shipwright who created it understands and is capable of using every aspect of the ship.

The ship itself is powered by an impossibly efficient circular rowing action from every available member that translates its drivers' physical output and prana into more energy than the sum of output.

All eighty members of the original Argonauts, (including Heracles) or equivalent must be gathered to actively power the ship, and doing so raises its rank to A++.

However, the apex of the ship can be separated and utilized as a combat unit, boosting the effective combat abiltiy of pilot-and-vehicle's STR to B+, AGI to A++ and END to A, while boosting Jason's meager C-rank Magic resistance to A. This is its most common usage as Jason lacks the manpower to operate the entire ship. If only the 'head' unit is used in this manner, the Noble Phantasm has a rank of D. Firearms and parts possessing specific utility mounted on the ship can be separated and wielded by the independent unit. Examples of utility sections named after members of the Argonauts are as follows:

Tyndaridae: Castor and Pollux
    Anti-Unit

Twin cannons that double as energy blade generators. Both run off of prana, and the armaments are connected by a helical structure. Like the sources of the Noble Phantasm's eponym, the 'Pollux' section of the blade is indestructible while the 'Castor' section is damageable. While connected by the helical chain, neither is destructible, and both armaments' energy output doubles to A+.

Orpheus: Sirensbane
    Support

A recording of the original song from Orpheus, stored within a seashell. The seashell can be worn as a headpiece, and when this is done it offers its user an additional modifier bonus to magic resistance and grants a passive effect akin to that of mental pollution. It is particularly effective against sound-based means of offense.

Pictures
    Trapson of Iolcos and Master:

The Argos (d-rank combat unit above and A++ rank whole below):
    Last edited by Apple; November 24th, 2012 at 07:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    @Apple: You can say Riding A+, with the condition that it improves if Trapson is on a body of water at least so-so deep and so-so wide.

@firloz: Hmm... well, i suppose if it fits the purpose then it's quite okay.

Blog Entries
    Jason-controlled Argo only is pro if it's sailing. If it's flying as pictured, then it's boosted by his normal A rank riding

And anyway, it'll mostly be the mecha unit in battle (which doesn't get the extra boost) unless you manage to procure a wild Heracles

EDIT: Realized what you meant, I'm an idiot
    Last edited by Apple; November 23rd, 2012 at 02:22 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    MY GOD IT'S A MECHA

Blog Entries
    NOT JUST ANY MECHA, IT'S A MECHA BLESSED BY HERA

AND PILOTED BY A TRAP
    Last edited by Apple; November 23rd, 2012 at 12:46 PM.

Gunbazca: Um, IMO there's none of the Servants here (and the other thread) is 'canonical' in any way. Personally I do strive for a sort of 'canon compliance', but i don't think i could ever make a canon Servant unless Nasu hold an international Servant design competition of a sort and i won.

Canon compliance is a much better way to describe it.

Anyway, here's my final Indo-Javanese Servant, the Lancer Atikaya. I might do a different Saber than my original (Ekalavya was both Saber and Archer, but i liked him better as an Archer anyway), so ideas ideas! Vedic combat is heavily weighted towards archery, chariots, and maces, so finding a Saber is kind of a tough business. I had been given a good Abhimanyu idea awhile back, but i'll visit it later.

As for the Servant, Atikaya is Ravana's son and younger brother of Indrajit. He got killed by Lakshmana. He's arguably similar to canon!Karna, only with ranked NPs less powerful than Karna. Also, he's more or less a different Lancer than the mold, having meager AGI (compared to Diarmuid and Cu, anyway) but instead having a great direct-damage tanking ability. He's like that guy in MMO that picks a melee DPS class and then plays it defensively. of course, in true Lancer fashion, his LUK is rubbish.

As for the picture... eh, finding the picture of a guy clad in white armor holding an Indian-styled trident is hard, so that will have to do :P

=====================

Atikaya
    "You are just a boy inexperienced in exhibiting prowess! Go away! Why do you wish to fight with me, when I am equal to death personified?"

Son of Ravana, and Favored of Brahma.
    Born to Ravana and a concubine, proud and boisterous Atikaya is gifted with supreme strength unmatched by many. Though Atikaya always view himself as second prince to Indrajit, he is nevertheless a learned man in regards to statecraft and court intrigue. A pious devotee of Brahma, Atikaya embarked on a
    tapa that pleased Brahma immensely, of which the god granted him a potent armor. All of this will not help him, when the time comes to defend Lanka from the massed army of Rama and his generals...

Possible Class: Lancer, Archer, Rider (stats & skills only given for Lancer)
    Master: ???

Parameters:
    * Alignment: Lawful Evil
    * Noble Phantasm: A
    * Strength: A
    * Endurance: A
    * Agility: C
    * Mana: D
    * Luck: E

Class Skills:

* Magic Resistance C
    (Lancer-specific class skill)
    This skill grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Important to note that the term "verse" seen below refers to a set of three lines. Thus, a chant of two verses is equivalent to a Six-Line incantation. At this rank, Atikaya can cancel spells with a chant below two verses, but he cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal skills:

* Divinity C
    This skill represents the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a materialized Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through certain defensive Skills such as Protection of the Faith. Atikaya is born from Ravana, who carries both divine and Asura lineage, so the base rank is low; however, Atikaya is also known as a pious person who worship gods with reverence, so it improves the rank considerably.

* Battle Continuation A
    This skill represents the strength of vitality for predicaments. It also represents the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. At this rank, Atikaya can fight even with deadly injuries and remain alive, provided he does not receive a decisive fatal wound.

Noble Phantasms:

* Brahmaka Kavacha [Armor of Creation]
    Support
    Target: Self
    The silvery-white armor never seen apart from Atikaya. This armor is said to be given to Atikaya by Brahma himself, who is pleased by Atikaya's tapa which made him forgot to even breathe. This phantasm is always active, although its presence can be masked/concealed.
    Within this armor, Atikaya constantly regenerates from damage he received; broken fragments of this armor also regenerate although at a slower rate. It is almost impossible to kill Atikaya while clad in at least 20% of this armor, because he would just recover quickly and stand to fight another day. Poisons and poison-based NPs also don't work on Atikaya, because the armor also neutralize and expels poison quickly. Suffocation also won't work, because this armor also eliminates Atikaya's need to drink or breathe (he still drinks because he likes the taste). The armor could, however, be easily destroyed with Brahmastra. Barring that, the armor could also destroyed by obliterating the entirety of it off Atikaya's body with a NP of greater power output or rank.

Syncs well with Battle Continuation.

* Trishula [Threefold Destroyer]
    Anti-Personnel
    Target: 1
    The three-pronged spear originally possessed by Shiva, whom Atikaya encountered while on a conquest to the mountains of Himalaya. Annoyed at Atikaya's presence, Shiva hurled the weapon at Atikaya from the top of a mountain. Atikaya successfully caught the weapon before it could decimate more of his army, and he quickly tries to return it thinking that he had angered the god in error. Shiva was impressed with Atikaya's conduct and decided to let him keep Trishula as a prize.
    Trishula is a very powerful weapon borne in the Age of Gods. Its three prongs, if stabbed to an enemy, will destroy one of three tenets of its existence. The weapon's left edge will destroy the victim's Tamas, his ability to resist change and maintain form. The weapon's right edge will destroy the victim's Rajas, his ability to change and heal. Finally, the weapon's middle edge will destroy the victim's Sattva, rendering it impure to The World. Thus, any enemy struck by all of Trishula will simply cease to exist, body and soul.

I don't know this guy and his story, but Trishula seems very Nasu-like. I know this can't happen due to the middle prong existing in the middle, but what happens if a target is hit with the left and right prongs? Death by logical paradox? The fact that I haven't said very much is a good thing; I can't find any major flaws in this profile.

- - - Updated - - -

Firloz: Ah, this is the thread for Servants that could conceivably be summoned in a Grail War. Here's the link to the fictional Servant thread. http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...s-Games-TV-Etc

Apple: I know we already have a Jason servant sheet, but I didn't realize we did when I thought of this one, so w/e I'm posting it.

Rider

True Name: Jason of Iolcos

Parameters:
    Strength: D (B+)
    Endurance: C (A)
    Agility: B (A++)
    Mana: C (C)
    Luck: C (C)

Skills:

Riding

The expertise to ride animals and vehicles. The servant has equivalent skill rank to that of A, but with additional bonuses oriented towards seafaring vehicles. In other words, all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. Seafaring vehicles will also receive boosts to evasion and speed. This rank is high enough to have aptitude for the Rider Class.

A+, with the plus modifier acting on seafaring vehicles, is another way to denote this.

Magic Resistance
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Important to note that the term "verse" seen below refers to a set of three lines. Thus, a chant of two verses is equivalent to a Six-Line incantation. This rank cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Voyager of the Storm
    Voyager of the Storm
    The talent to impel a ship and those who the user identifies with. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this non-unique (Odysseus would probably have this, also Lady Francis Drake) Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.

Noble Phantasms:

Hera: Compliance of Fate
    Support

A divine enchantment that enables 'favourable circumstances' to occur on a more regular basis.
    When in effect, the Noble Phantasm functions as a means to channel the gods' goodwill into a vessel. Hera, knowing of Pelias' plans, vested her interests into Jason of Iolcas. The Noble Phantasm passively boosts LUK to A++, while granting the user continued supplication by the diety in question. It is not an exaggeration to say that legendary dangers become minor threats while this Noble Phantasm is active. To an extent, this enchantment the ones who aid the blessed hero on his quest.

It becomes almost a certainty that all things will fall in place and all quests will be completed successfully, by enabling particularly beneficial coincidences such as having Heracles be on guard during the Gegeines' raid, the encounter with Phineus which enabled the Argonauts to pass the Symphlegades, Orpheus's ingenuity in masking the song of the harpies, and the seduction of Medea, which allowed Jason to procure the golden fleece and defeat Talos. In practice, it would permit advantages in battles, chances of foreknowledge, and easy gaining of useful assets.

The Noble Phantasm's efficacy has been terminated as a result of Jason falling out of favour with Hera for his treachery.

The only issue I have with this is the name. Hera's Favor or Hera's Blessing seem more appropriate; it sounds like Jason is summoning Hera herself as opposed to invoking her blessing.

Argos: Fourscore Swift Vessel
    Support

Legendary vessel constructed by the shipwright Argus. The golden fleece is draped across its hull. It possesses an attribute resembling but not identical to that of the Norse Skidbladnir, which allows it to be detached into multiple separate sections. Each section is associated with an individual hero and has an associated effect. As the captain, Jason possesses control over most of them, but only the shipwright who created it understands and is capable of using every aspect of the ship. The ship itself is powered by an impossibly efficient circular rowing action from every available member that translates its drivers' physical output and prana into more energy than the sum of output.

The apex of the ship can be separated and utilized as a combat unit, boosting the effective combat abiltiy of pilot-and-vehicle's STR to B+, AGI to A++ and END to A, while boosting Jason's meager C-rank Magic resistance to A. This is its most common usage as Jason lacks the manpower to operate the entire ship (all eighty individuals, including Heracles, are necessary for this task). If only the 'head' unit is used, the Noble Phantasm has a rank of D, and if all eighty users or equivalent are gathered to actively power the ship, it rises to a rank of A++. Nevertheless, firearms and parts possessing specific utility mounted on the ship can be separated and wielded by the independent unit. Examples are as follows:

You mean the head of the ship transforms into a mecha?

Tyndaridae: Castor and Pollux
    Anti-Unit

Twin cannons that generate energy blades from prana. The blades are connected by a helical structure. Like the sources of the Noble Phantasm's eponym, the 'Pollux' section of the blade is indestructible while the 'Castor' section is damageable. While connected by the helical chain, neither is destructible, and both blades'/cannons' energy output doubles to A+.

Orpheus: Sirensbane
    Support

A recording of the original song from Orpheus, stored within a seashell. The seashell can be worn as a headpiece, and when this is done it offers its user an additional modifier bonus to magic resistance and grants a passive effect akin to that of mental pollution. It is particularly effective against sound-based means of offense.

Does the song have a time limit, or is it on infinite loop?

Pictures
    Trapson of Iolcos and Master:

Of course, TrapSon must have a male master for maximum fun/awkwardness/questioning of sexuality. Is that the command seal in the background?

The Argos (d-rank combat unit above and A++ rank whole below):

I was hoping for a pic of trap!Jason using the golden fleece as a feather boa. (not that I don't like the pics, they look good.)
    A ship is fine too. Especially when the head turns into a mecha that has the Fleece as a head plume thingy. Just noticed that the Mecha's chest piece is visible on the ship.

@ Gunbazca - A trident, formerly wielded by Shiva, that erases people from existence, soul and all, is only Rank A!? Jeez, the ancient Hindu didn't pull any punches when it came to their mythological heroes and villains, huh?

@ Apple - I hate to nitpick, but the grammar of that profile made it a pain to understand at times. Still, as silly as the Argo becoming a mecha is when I say it outloud, I have to admit, seeing that picture makes me think it could be awesome anyway! But why is he a trap (though I admit I find it hilarious that he vaguely resembles Saber Lily)? And now Asdfghl has me picturing Trap-Jason wearing the Golden Fleece as a feather boa; thanks for that Asd...

Blog Entries
    Lol, it's ok. I was in a hurry to get to the gym when I posted it, so I didn't vet the grammar thoroughly. I'll go back and edit it when I can.

The argos itself doesn't become a mecha, the head section (or in my own words, the 'independent unit') splits off to become the mecha. The rest of the ship's components (named after each member of the argonauts) double as armaments for it. There is probably also a part named after Heracles, only usable by Heracles, and with an effect befitting Heracles.

As for why he is a trap, it's primarily because a chance to make a shota-trap-mecha-pilot who likes mature women like Medea was too good to pass up.

Anyway, I don't recall him being very prominent in battle, and you also have the slightly less than straight thing the Greeks had going on (iirc). Then there's Medea's liking of dressing Saber up, which reflects an internal predisposition she could have had for her husband...

Also it fits nasuverse context, what with all the genderbends going on
    Last edited by Apple; November 24th, 2012 at 07:14 AM.

夜属 Nightkin
    So I need help with a noble phantasm for a servant I am making, is this the right thread to post in about that?

Blog Entries
    @G-Man: yup. Karna's Brahmastra/Brahmastra Kundala is around rank A, and it's not unique by any means both in Ramayana and Mahabharata. Vasavi Shakti is Anti-God and presumably EX; it was given only to Karna. Pashupatastra is at least A+ since it's only given to three people in the course of Mahabharata AND Ramayana. And let's not mention Vimana.

The Indians are nuking each other before it was cool.

@firloz: I guess so.
    Last edited by Gunbazca; November 24th, 2012 at 05:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdfghl View Post
    I don't know this guy and his story, but Trishula seems very Nasu-like. I know this can't happen due to the middle prong existing in the middle, but what happens if a target is hit with the left and right prongs? Death by logical paradox? The fact that I haven't said very much is a good thing; I can't find any major flaws in this profile. [/COLOR]
    Regarding this, I modeled the power after the Three Guna (rajas, sattva, and tamas), which the trident usually symbolizes in India. If someone gets hit by the left and right prongs but not the center, then he will be subject to a combination of Kiritsugu's Origin Bullets and Diarmuid's Gae Buidhe effects: He cannot maintain 'cohesion' (Kiritsugu's bullets destroy circiuts and reforms it in an incoherent jumble) while having an unhealable wound. This can survived, ostensibly, if one has enough hit points and maximum to tank the damage so to speak; in game mechanics, this is probably represented by having a penalty on Max HP as well as negative HP regen and the 'no-heal' flag. At least by that point, The World isn't trying to crush you like Shirou's Projected Weapons; If the victim is hit with the center prong alone, s/he is considered 'not to have existed' by The World so it seeks to erase the victim.