Page 297 of 782 FirstFirst ... 197247287292295296297298299302307347397 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,940 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    LOL since when was B++ higher than A?
    Since + means doubling the power. so B++ would be B x 3, which if you look at the values nasu has is higher then A in terms of power but not rank.

In addition
    Not gonna lie that one is pretty good. My "Sword of Uruk" thing is based on that since Enkidu is not truly human he is not the strongest warrior of Uruk, he is the strongest weapon. Well if we then mix in the Strange Fake "transforming into weapons" and some Clap Your Hands If You Believe, his Noble Phantasm is that he quite literally becomes the strongest weapon of Uruk from the right shoulder and down. Also fits with the "Fists like meteors" thing, as it is his arm that causes damage equivelant to a meteor strike.
    No reason to make him turn his arm into a sword, rather make it a NP that upon activation makes his next strikes stupidly powerful, he does not need a wave motion sword. In the end Enkindu does not seem like a servant that has a stupidly overwhelming NP anyway, rather due to being more or less a perfect human out of clay he beats others through stats.

If your going to bullshit NPs like that don't bother posting the servant sheet, its poorly done. (especially the chains, they have no basis what so ever in his legend)
    Last edited by Knick; June 7th, 2013 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors BlackField's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    LOL since when was B++ higher than A?
    E=10, D=20, C=30, B=40, A=50, a + means doubling under conditions(or in some cases no conditions), therefore B++=120 or 2.4 times more powerful than an A.

Gonna do another one, and before you call it blatantly overpowered, remember Enkidu is quite explicitly stated to be Gilgamesh´s equal. I wanted to create a version of him who wasn´t Strange Fake´s "LOL THIS GUY IS CLAY YO". Also even though he has alot of High-ranked Skills only a handful of them make a difference in combat.

Enkidu

Class: Lancer (Qualifies for anything that isnt Caster or Berserker)

Stats:
    Strength: B++ (A if Saber)
    Agility: A+++
    Endurance: B-
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: A+++

Why all the modifiers? I'm sure they'll be explained...

Skills:

Divinity: A+
    Enkidu is the artificial creation of Anu and Aruru, the king and queen of the gods. This should make him a Divine Spirit, but due to being made of clay he is instead reduced to A+ rank Divinity instead. That feels a little bit high, but that's just me quibbling.

Animal Dialogue: EX
    Enkidu, due to being a "Nature Human", can flawlessly communicate with not just animals but the world itself. He can hear the song of the wind, the crying of the snow, the rage of the ocean and the calmness of the forest. Any species of animal can perfectly communicate with Enkidu as if he was of it´s own species, and the other way around. Shouldn't this be sealed or lowered? Enkidu might have this as a Berserker, but once he became civilized, he lost that ability (more accurately, the animals flee or become alien to him).

Presence Detection: A+++
    Enkidu has the highest possible rank of this skill, being able to detect Servants from over ten kilometers away, and can detect the presence of all bodies of water, due to how it "cradles the land". Why not just make it EX? That's the the true "highest possible rank".

Natural Body: EX
    Enkidu was made with the "perfect body" by Aruru, and his body rivals that of the Original Human's in raw potential. Shouldn't this be sealed or lowered? Enkidu might have this as a Berserker, but once he became civilized, he lost that ability (more accurately, he loses some strength).

Shapeshift: B
    Being made of clay, Enkidu can remodel himself into other shapes perfectly, though he cannot mimic their behavior or other things like smell or speech. Enkidu's ability is such that he can configure his clay body to dodge attacks, both raising his AGI (I suggest this is where all those +++ modifiers to AGI come from, since you don't describe it anywhere else) and providing a natural soft counter to Gate of Babylon.

Vitrification: A+
    At this rank, Enkidu is perfectly calm at all times and in full control of his own mind. Enkidu in the legend doesn't really have this. (Turn back now/kill the Humbaba, waving Bull of Heaven meat in Inanna's face) He is immune to all Mental Inference, which makes him unable to be a Berserker, despite his former existence as a feral beast. This level of mental control gives him a C-rank in Discerment of the Poor, as while he cannot decipher people´s personality from the inside out, he is able to understand other´s nature and the reason for their actions far better than any human. Discernment of the Poor (in Karna's case, the only example we have) lets Karna perceive things because he was separated from society. Shouldn't this skill be lowered since he is part of Uruk (and not a natural Berserker any more)? Is that what the - modifier is for? Please explain.

Noble Phantasms:

The Sword of Uruk: Destroyer Of All Opposition

Anti-Army
    Range: 5000 meters in a forward arc from where Enkidu stroke with the sword.
    Maximum targets: Over 10.000

Amongst all the weapons of Uruk, Enkidu himself was the greatest of them all. By saying aloud "O friend, I trust thee with me", Enkidu´s right arm turns into a massive golden sword. By then chanting "O friend, guide my wrath with grace", Enkidu unlocks the power of this blade, which will on the next blow release a giant wave of silver-colored energy, destroying all in it´s wake. The fearsome power of this attack and the damage it does to the world makes Enkidu unwilling to use this unless there truly is no other way to win the battle.

Noble Phantasms are supposed to be reenactments of a Hero's greatest deeds/their weapons/their goal or values/identity crystallized into mystery. Also, they should be interesting/cool. Gae Bolg changes fate so that the target is already killed. Enkidu (Gil's chain) turns a strength (Divinity level) into a weakness, as well as providing character insight. Clarent Blood Arthur represent's Mordred's urge to be like her father (mother) corrupted and turned into hate. Zabaniya (Heartbeat) is the arm of satan that crushes hearts (gets a pass for sheer awesome level).

People rant and complain about army summoning, but they forget that sword beams are even older and less creative.

There's an interesting idea in there. You just grew it the wrong way. Enkidu as the sword/protector of Uruk... Enkidu turns into a sword, sealing all his combat capabilities, but designates an area as unenterable? Enkidu turns into a sword and is wielded by his Master? Enkidu cuts off a piece of himself (clay body) and turns it into a sword that has some sort of special ability?

Gilgamesh: A Friendship Beyond Time

Anti-Unit
    Maximum Targets: 1

Similarly to how Gilgamesh possesses chains named after his only friend that restrain partially divine beings, Enkidu wears a chain named after Gilgamesh. The Gilgamesh chain however, restrains people more the newer their legend is. To a Heroic Spirit from the 19th or 20th century, Gilgamesh would be little more than a normal chain. However, to an ancient hero from The Age of Gods, Gilgamesh is completely unbreakable to all but the strongest heroes. To preserve the dear memento of Gilgamesh, Enkidu displays extreme reluctance in using the chain, and will only use it to cover his retreat if it is ever neccesary.

Better. This gives you the theme of Gilgamesh's Enkidu beats Gilgamesh and Enkidu's Gilgamesh beats Enkidu, which is perfect for the relationship they had. However, Enkidu (the Noble Phantasm) is based on binding the Bull of Heaven; I see no mythological basis for this.

Not a bad attempt. I advise reading other people's Servant sheets to figure out what you're looking for. This community can be harsh, but don't let that stop you; just get better.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, throwing the Bull of Heaven's hindquarters could make a Noble Phantasm.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Removed the Discerment of the Poor and instead wrote that he simply understands human emotion far better than his fellow man. Remade the Sword of Uruk to fit his "fists like meteors" and added the Noble Phantasm based on his death, and scaled his strength down. Gonna stick with my guns on the Chain thing for now because i see Gilgamesh´s chain more as a memento than basing it on the Chains of Heaven, therefor it would make sense for them to have half of the Chain each, as a remembrance to the other.

Blog Entries
    Gonna stick with my guns on the Chain thing for now because i see Gilgamesh´s chain more as a memento than basing it on the Chains of Heaven, therefor it would make sense for them to have half of the Chain each, as a remembrance to the other.
    If you are going to do that, why don't you give it the same effect as Gilgamesh's half?

Also
    Quote Originally Posted by cm3
    The favourite Noble Phantasm within the Gate of Babylon is the chain which has captured the Bull of Heaven – Enkidu. It is an anti-deity Noble Phantasm that increases in strength as the target’s Divinity increases. It was able to completely seal Herakles.

Blog Entries
    Here is my version of Lancer Enkidu.

Class:
    Lancer
    True Name: Enkidu

Stats:
    Strength: A+
    Agility: A+
    Endurance: A+
    Mana: C
    Luck: N/A
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance:
    E: Upon being summoned into the Lancer Class Enkidu is granted the lowest possible rank of this skill, being equivalent to a warding amulet, all magic is slightly reduced in power against him.

Personal Skills:

Animal Language:
    A+: Is able to freely converse with any and all animals, members of phantasmal species are not included under normal conditions but should their goals be aligned they can communicate as well through mutual understanding.

Divinity:
    C: Although he was a clay doll made by the gods, due to his choice to follow Gilgamesh and later kill the bull of heaven this rank had decreased greatly. His true rank in this skill is A.

Shapeshifter:
    A: As a being made of divine clay he is able to reform his body as he see fits. Able to convert himself or parts of himself into weapons or even to turn himself into many different beasts, the possibilities are only limited by his available power and his imagination. However Enkidu dislikes changing his from after he formed his friendship with Gilgamesh, and as such will only shift his form if it is necessary. As a note, it is possible for him to 'use up his clay' however this has only ever come close during his dual with his dearest friend.

Presence Detection:
    N/A: A skill unique to Enkidu granted to him due to his bond with nature. He is able to ‘feel’ all things within several kilometers of his location, even those which have the ability to hide their presence under normal detection abilities. However this Skill will be negated should the laws of Gaia are overwritten or painted over, such as by a Reality Marble or similar effect.

Noble Phantasms:

So they Decree -In all this world, only one shall be my friend. Thus---not for all eternity shall his worth ever change-
    Type: Anti-unit

A Noble Phantasm representing the situation of Lancer's death and the feelings of his dearest friend surrounding it, rather than any deeds he may have performed. Lancer was unable to deny the decree of the gods that either he or his friend Gilgamesh must die to pay for slaughtering the bull of heaven due to his divine origins. This NP activates upon fatal damage and will be Lancers lack action before returning into clay and fading away. Any who witness lancer's death in person suffers from large amounts of mental pollution, even if they did not know who he was by making them experience the grief that his friend Gilgamesh suffered over his death. Unless the Ego of the afflicted is incredibly powerful they will suffer rank downs in parameters and skills and NPs which require high mental faculties could potentially be sealed.

Mightiest in the Land -Son of gods made of clay-
    Type: Anti-unit

This Noble Phantasm is Enkidu’s body itself, a body of clay breathed life by the gods themselves to be capable of matching Gilgamesh. This Noble Phantasm is always active and will always, without fail, increase his Strength, Agility and Endurance to the rank of A along with preventing them from decreasing due to outside factors, as well as increasing the resilience of his body, reducing the damage of all attacks upon his body to one fifth. As a drawback he is unable to break away from fate, and as such has no effective rank of Luck. Should Enkidu be fighting someone who acted against the Gods (as was his original purpose), his body will be returned to its natural wild state, and as such Strength, Agility and Endurance will all be doubled. It is important to note that due to his inhuman nature all of his strikes and movements in combat always carry all of his might, and he will never become exhausted due to being made of clay. This makes the simple might of his fists equivalent to Noble Phantasms, as they were said to shake the earth as if they were meteors.

Wanted to stick to my idea of a hyper stat servant, without any really amazing NPs which will turn around battles. He is lancer mainly cause thats the class he is in F/SF and on top of that he uses his body as a weapon, something that I think fis the lancer class better then others (well not assassin, but he would make a shitty assassin).
    Last edited by Knick; June 8th, 2013 at 05:25 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdfghl View Post

Not a bad attempt. I advise reading other people's Servant sheets to figure out what you're looking for. This community can be harsh, but don't let that stop you; just get better.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, throwing the Bull of Heaven's hindquarters could make a Noble Phantasm.
    Thanks for the advice. I edited it a bit and made the Sword of Uruk into the Meteor Fists thing instead, and i might make the change to the Shapeshift thing.

On the Natural Body thing, he didn´t really lose that. He remained the same in body, but being tamed by Shamsel(name?) gave him a soul and a human mind. In Strange Fake he can still communicate with nature and it´s living beings so i was going by that on the Animal Language thing.

With the chain i was going by the idea that they each took half of the Chain for themselves after using it together to defeat the Bull of Heaven, keeping them as mementos of the other. I simply didn´t want to just copypaste what the Enkidu Noble Phantasm does.

Finally the Divinity thing makes sense, considered he is the child of 2 Creator Gods, clay or not.

Blog Entries
    Should I post mine? And we can all laugh at each others?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackField View Post
    Should I post mine? And we can all laugh at each others?
    I think that would lighten up the atmosphere a bit.

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    I got this.

Class: Lancer

Stats:
    Agility: -
    Strength: -
    Mana: -
    Luck: -
    Noble Phantasm: -

Abilities:
    Insulator: B
    Clay is a very poor conductor and as such works exceedingly well as an insulator.

Enkidu was once a lump of clay. Literally just a lump of non-anthropomorphized clay.

Blog Entries
    Heh, oh kelnish.

But seriously about the Enkidu sheet, I was working on that awhile ago, just never got around to finishing it due to difficulty coming up with good NPs. And well, due to coming up with one earlier it got my train of thought rolling.

Blog Entries
    It was more an idea that was in my head rather anything proper, so its just a quick copy paste of Knick's with some modifications.

Stats:
    Strength: B
    Agility: A
    Endurance: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance:
    B: Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected..

Personal Skills:

Animal Language:
    A+: Is able to freely converse with any and all animals.

Divinity:
    C: Created by the Gods to fulfil a duty, he has a moderate level of divinity befitting someone who was fashioned by their hands.

Presence Detection:
    B: He can detect all sources of life within a 5km radius. While it is possible to conceal yourself from him, the closer you are the higher your concealment ability has to be. A person with A+ rank Presence Concealment would be noticed when they are around 50m away.

Noble Phantasms:

Shapeshifter-The Clay of the Gods:EX

Enkidu was created by the Gods in an effort to fulfil the prayers of humanity to defeat the mighty Gilgamesh. To do this they created a special kind of clay that would be able to change its form to meet any attack and to regenerate from even a single cell but even that wouldn't be enough to defeat the King of Uruk. So they crafted another special property onto Enkidu, this was to gain power from the world itself when he faced those with Divinity. Through the combined nature of these abilites he could even face the power of Enuma Elish and come out alive, allowing him to face the King of Heroes for a battle lasting many days.

Unfortunately after noticing they had created a monster who could even slay the gods themselves with ease, they added a failsafe. The clay that makes up Enkidu must follow the orders of any person who can speak the language of the gods, even if Enkidu himself doesn't wish to follow them.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It was more an idea that was in my head rather anything proper, so its just a quick copy paste of Knick's with some modifications.

Stats:
    Strength: B
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance:
    B: Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected..

Personal Skills:

Animal Language:
    A+: Is able to freely converse with any and all animals.

Divinity:
    C: Created by the Gods to fulfil a duty, he has a moderate level of divinity befitting someone who was fashioned by their hands.

Presence Detection:
    B: He can detect all sources of life within a 5km radius. While it is possible to conceal yourself from him, the closer you are the higher your concealment ability has to be. A person with A+ rank Presence Concealment would be noticed when they are around 50m away.

Noble Phantasms:

Shapeshifter-The Clay of the Gods:EX

Enkidu was created by the Gods in an effort to fulfil the prayers of humanity to defeat the mighty Gilgamesh. To do this they created a special kind of clay that would be able to change its form to meet any attack and to regenerate from even a single cell but even that wouldn't be enough to defeat the King of Uruk. So they crafted another special property onto Enkidu, this was to gain power from the world itself when he faced those with Divinity. Through the combined nature of these abilites he could even face the power of Enuma Elish and come out alive, allowing him to face the King of Heroes for a battle lasting many days.

Unfortunately after noticing they had created a monster who could even slay the gods themselves with ease, they added a failsafe. The clay that makes up Enkidu must follow the orders of any person who can speak the language of the gods, even if Enkidu himself doesn't wish to follow them.
    I want to say that´s better, but he is completely useless against anyone with High-Speed Divine Language or even the ability to just speak the Divine Language, which would be almost any demigod.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    So here´s my finished Enkidu, and sorry in advance Knick for jacking your idea for a Noble Phantasm based on his death. Spoilertagged to save space but contains no spoilers.

Spoiler:
    Enkidu

Class: Lancer (Qualifies for anything that isn´t Caster, Rider or Berserker)

Weapon: A featureless "stick" out of his own hardened clay that transforms mid-combat, such as growing the head of a glaive or a hammer, or turning into a pair of swords.

Stats:
    Strength: B (A if Saber)
    Agility: A+++ (Reduced to A+ if his Shapeshifting is somehow cut off from properly functioning)
    Mana: A
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Skills:

Divinity: A+
    Enkidu is the artificial creation of Anu and Aruru, the king and queen of the gods. In the presence of Demigods loyal to their pantehon of gods, this is reduced to Rank B-.

Animal Dialogue: EX
    Enkidu, due to being a "Nature Human", can flawlessly communicate with not just animals but the world itself. He can hear the song of the wind, the crying of the snow, the rage of the ocean and the calmness of the forest. Any species of animal can perfectly communicate with Enkidu as if he was of it´s own species, and the other way around.

Presence Detection: EX
    Enkidu has the highest possible rank of this skill, being able to detect Servants from over ten kilometers away, and can detect the presence of all bodies of water, due to how it "cradles the land".

Natural Body: EX
    Enkidu was made with the "perfect body" by Aruru, and his body rivals that of the Original Human´s in raw potential.

Shapeshift: B
    Being made of clay, Enkidu can remodel his body into various shapes as well as other humans. The true power of this ability is that it allows him to rearrange his body in mid-combat, avoiding strikes by shaping his body to have a hole around the attack, stretching his arms several meters or bending at impossible angles. This makes abilities like Eye of the Mind and Instict near-useless against Enkidu, as his weird body structure makes him impossible to predict.

Vitrification: A+
    At this rank, Enkidu is in perfect control of his own mind. He is immune to all Mental Inference, which makes him unable to be a Berserker, despite his former existence as a feral beast. This level of mental control gives him great understanding of his fellow man´s emotions.

Noble Phantasms:

The Sword of Uruk: Destroyer of all Opposition
    "And his fists were like meteors, smashing the ground".

Anti-Army
    Range: 100 meters.

Amongst all the weapons of Uruk, Enkidu himself was the greatest of them all. By saying aloud "O friend, I trust thee with me", Enkidu´s right arm is strengthened greatly, glowing a fiery red. On his next strike, the air in front of his fist will combust violently when combined with the explosive force of his punch, triggering a giant explosion. Using this attack heavily damages Enkidu´s right arm, making it unsuited for combat until it regenerates, which due to the extensive damage can take up to 30 minutes depending on how much attention Enkidu can spare to it´s regeneration.

Gilgamesh: A Friendship Beyond Time

Anti-Unit
    Maximum Targets: 1
    This Noble Phantasm symbolizes his and Gilgamesh´s chaining of the Bull of Heaven, upon which´s defeat they cut the chain apart and took half for themselves, named it after the other and treasured it dearly. The Gilgamesh chain restrains people more the older their legend is. To a Heroic Spirit from the 19th or 20th century, Gilgamesh would be little more than a normal chain. However, to an ancient hero from The Age of Gods, Gilgamesh is completely unbreakable to all but the strongest heroes. To preserve the dear memento of Gilgamesh, Enkidu displays extreme reluctance in using the chain, and will only use it to cover his retreat if it is neccesary. The chain is connected to Enkidu´s very soul, so it will automatically teleport to his side if they are seperated for too long or are far apart from each other.

So they Decree "In all this world, only one shall be my friend. Thus, not for all eternity shall his worth ever change."

Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm representing the situation of Enkidu´s death and the feelings of Gilgamesh surrounding it, rather then any deeds he may have performed. Enkidu was unable to deny the decree of the gods that either him or Gilgamesh must die to pay for slaughtering the Bull of Heaven due to his divine origins. This Noble Phantasm activates upon fatal damage and will allow him to survive for a few more minutes to reenact his original death, during which all of his actions happen subconciously. Anyone who witness this tragic scene, directly or otherwise, suffers from large amounts of Mental Pollution, even if they did not know who he was by making them experience the grief that Gilgamesh suffered over his death. Unless their mental control is beyond superhuman, they will suffer a 1-rank in every parameter, skills and be unable to use any Noble Phantams that require intense concentration, and also be saddened at all times, losing much of their fighting spirit.
    Last edited by Christemo; June 7th, 2013 at 06:27 PM.

Black Glass Zombie Ramesses Obsidian Pharaoh's Avatar
    I'm not intimately familiar with the Epic of Gilgamesh and Enkidu's description in it, but from the stuff I read about it online I get no clue that qualifies Enkidu to specifically be a Lancer, other than maybe the whole waving Gugalanna's assbone in Ishtar's face thing. Does anyone more knowledgeable of the story have a better link? Or does anyone know why they chose that class for him in Strange Fake, a decision which the profiles on this thread also follow?

Blog Entries
    Enkidu was created by the Gods in an effort to fulfil the prayers of humanity to defeat the mighty Gilgamesh.
    Enkidu was created when Gilgamesh was still Ko-Gil, so nah. More likely he was a fail-safe for the gods themselves, rather, going by Aruru's instruction to Enkidu to "return the Keystone to us."

Through the combined nature of these abilites he could even face the power of Enuma Elish and come out alive, allowing him to face the King of Heroes for a battle lasting many days.
    Just saying, there's actually no depiction of Enkidu facing Enuma Elish aside from the erroneous pastebin translation that had confused what was actually the first use of GoB for Ea, due to the pastebin translator messing up the singulars and plurals.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiu View Post
    Just saying, there's actually no depiction of Enkidu facing Enuma Elish aside from the erroneous pastebin translation that had confused what was actually the first use of GoB for Ea, due to the pastebin translator messing up the singulars and plurals.
    Mmm, I thought you could infer it even in the translation you posted, though.

He had at last emptied his last vault,
    and I had lost nine-tenths of my clay.
    Unless we're assuming Ea wasn't in his stock yet - which is possible, since presumably Chain Enkidu wasn't yet either, the implication of him using all the stock in GoB against Enkidu would probably include Ea.

The various Enkidus seem pretty nice though - some commentary individually is that Blackfield's should probably have Presence Detection at a much higher rank if only for canonically having the highest ranking of it. The NPs are interesting, though I'm not sure about NPizing his death; calling it infliction of Mental Pollution seems like kind of a slight given the poignancy of the scene when it happens. Especially when you're combining Gil's lofty quote for it with a really debilitating effect. That's my initial reaction at least.
    Last edited by Sunny; June 7th, 2013 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelnish View Post
    I got this.

Stats:
    Agility: -
    Strength: -
    Mana: -
    Luck: -

Abilities:
    Insulator: B
    Clay is a very poor conductor and as such works exceedingly well as an insulator.

Enkidu was once a lump of clay. Literally just a lump of non-anthropomorphized clay.
    Still super effective vs Frankenstein.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian Pharaoh View Post
    I'm not intimately familiar with the Epic of Gilgamesh and Enkidu's description in it, but from the stuff I read about it online I get no clue that qualifies Enkidu to specifically be a Lancer, other than maybe the whole waving Gugalanna's assbone in Ishtar's face thing. Does anyone more knowledgeable of the story have a better link? Or does anyone know why they chose that class for him in Strange Fake, a decision which the profiles on this thread also follow?
    Im gonna go ahead and say that the Lancer class is because the other classes fit him even less, and the Lancer class is kinda the "Middle ground" class. I made a weapon that i can see as plausible, but in Strange Fake he simply transforms into weaponry, however that works.
    Last edited by Christemo; June 7th, 2013 at 04:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    Unless we're assuming Ea wasn't in his stock yet - which is possible, since presumably Chain Enkidu wasn't yet either, the implication of him using all the stock in GoB against Enkidu would probably include Ea.
    He "used" them by swordraining them, going by his later conversation with Enkidu. And though we still don't know anything about when or how Gil came by Ea, his vault was definitely not anywhere close to completion at that point.

Even assuming that he had it, I doubt that he would have had time to charge it, since the whole point of him switching to swordrain from whatever way he fought before he was forced to open up his vaults was to keep up with Enkidu's shapeshifting.

But just to be clear, I said that there was no depiction of it, not that it absolutely didn't happen. I guess it could be interpreted either way, though it seems to me a bit of a stretch.