Page 317 of 782 FirstFirst ... 217267307312315316317318319322327367417 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    Look, Amaranth, please. Just... please.

Stop. Just stop. You can't win this. You can't even argue this. It's actually becoming painful to see you try.
    STOP ME IF YOU CAN MORON!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    well at least it's not a mother fucking army RP

Okay AMW I really don't think I have to ask this another time after now: chillax a bit.
    My +10 Frost Axe is ready.

^Keep talking. You've lost already.

Leo can I please at least respond to Ad hominim attacks?
    Last edited by Arch-Magos Winter; July 23rd, 2013 at 10:57 PM.

黒いスサノヲ, Black Susano'oh IhaxlikeNoob's Avatar
    Still no end in sight...
    NASUVERSE STAMPEDE!!!

"Bolivar received a letter from the then-old Marquis de Lafayette on behalf of the family of George Washington, along with a gold medallion coined after the capitulation at Yorktown. It read, "The second Washington of the New World." Bolivar was deeply moved.

Simon Bolivar began vigorously rebuilding and administering the devastated new states. He was at the height of his power when he convened a congress of Latin American republics in Panama in 1826. He envisioned a league of the fledgling Central and South American nations, but he was far ahead of his time."

The medal seems to hold enough history to be an NP. As with the possibility of an RM-sword, the key part of his legacy was the unification of Latin America in the Amphictyonic Congress. That should be important enough.

- - - Updated - - -

My +10 Frost Axe is ready.

^Keep talking. You've lost already.

No I haven't and no you can't!

Blog Entries

Not that he's allowed to do that but you have far long forfeited that.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    STOP ME IF YOU CAN

This is how I choose to imagine this entire discussion.

Except the obstacles are T-M mechanics.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Not that he's allowed to do that but you have far long forfeited that.
    Ok.

I just don't understand what the problem is. I downgraded him as much as a normal Heroic Spirit can be downgraded and gave him a Noble Phantasm that has basis on his legend (the Winter campaign, the medallion, the Congress of Panama) so I don't get what's wrong now.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I just don't understand what the problem is. I downgraded him as much as a normal Heroic Spirit can be downgraded and gave him a Noble Phantasm that has basis on his legend (the Winter campaign, the medallion, the Congress of Panama) so I don't get what's wrong now.
    We've said it before - He's too recent to have the sort of stats to get that.

Also, if normal HS's were about as powerful as him normally, well, we wouldn't need the Berserker class then would we?

Blog Entries
    I think the best you can do is to check the other created servants in the thread and compare them to yours. Might highlight a thing or two.

We've said it before - He's too recent to have the sort of stats to get that.

Also, if normal HS's were about as powerful as him normally, well, we wouldn't need the Berserker class then would we?
    We don't know how weak a Servant needs to be to be placed in the Berserker class, so that leaves us blank there.

STR: B
    DEF: B
    AGL: C+
    MGI: B
    LCU: B+
    NP: C+

Is this too much? Which should go down?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    We don't know how weak a Servant needs to be to be placed in the Berserker class, so that leaves us blank there.

STR: B
    DEF: B
    AGL: C+
    MGI: B
    LCU: B+
    NP: C+

Is this too much? Which should go down?
    Waaay to high. Again. All of it needs to go down.

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Give him 1 stat at B. And this stat should be Luck.

That's it, he does not have a reason to have higher. He is modern and has no notable physical deeds.

His Prana/MGI stat should be low, there is nothing magic about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiki View Post
    I think the best you can do is to check the other created servants in the thread and compare them to yours. Might highlight a thing or two.
    Yes!

Use the index on page 1!

I'll update it one day!

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd suggest

STR D
    END C
    AGI B
    LUK C

For base parameters if you want a healthy compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

夜魔 Nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Yes!

Use the index on page 1!

I'll update it one day!
    Tell me lies, tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies...

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    On the subject of Servants, I'll post up one that I made as a 9-month anniversary present for EXiku. She enjoyed it, and while it's relatively simple it should be nice enough.

Servant: ???
    Class: Saber

Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    A silver-haired young man, Arslan has fair skin and wears the adornments expected of his class, with a cape and tunic of finely-woven white silk. However his armour, while fantastic to the eye, is naturally built to allow maximum agility at the cost of some protection, with much of his legs exposed while his torso is covered in a solid, gilded breastplate inset with dark gems. He has an attractive, young face devoid of any beard or moustache, and he sometimes uses this to try to disguise himself... which often fails, nonetheless. Around much of his body is draped a blood-red sash, and despite his clothing and armour seeming to encumber most, Arslan remains a lithe and graceful fighter.

Background:
    Spoiler:
    Amir Arslan lived as a poor child, despite his name; however, he was born in the nineteenth century to a king and queen of Rum, the city known otherwise as Constantinople, but the years surrounding his birth were fraught with violence and desperation. His father was killed when invaders from Europe, led by the king of Patrasia, took over Rum and killed Arslan's father – his mother barely managed to escape. She was found, starving and alone, pregnant with the royal child, by a man named Chadesh No'man, a merchant of Cairo. He takes the woman onto his ship and brings her home to Egypt, where he learns of her true identity as a queen of the now-deposed state of Rum. He falls in love with her, and when her child is born he adopts him and makes every effort to make it seem as though the child is his own.
    Spoiler:

The child, named Arslan for the proud and mighty Lion, grew up as hardly anything close to a noble, but he showed himself to be incredibly gifted in mental and physical disciplines, able to learn Arabic and Persian and seven other languages, while also mastering the arts of combat. Even as a child he managed to impress the khedive of Egypt.

Then, Arslan's true bloodline is revealed – an envoy arrives on the orders of King Patras, conqueror of Rum, and the envoy sent the king's demands the royal child, his mother and No'man are brought to his court at once, lest King Patras destroy Cairo as well. Arslan was shocked at the revelation of his identity as a prince, and while he felt anger towards his adoptive father, his anger at King Patras for killing his true father and taking over his rightful home was far greater. He had the envoy killed, and the Patrasian men who arrived by ship were all killed by outraged Egyptians who have come to respect young Arslan.

Arsland respected his people and loved the country that had made him a man, and so he exiled himself and set out to conquer the Patrasians and retake his homeland of Rum. With great skill he did so, and the Europeans were ousted from the throne.

His adventure takes a new turn, though, when he sees the portrait of a beautiful woman – the daughter of King Patras himself, Farokh Lagha. Arslan was immediately besotted with this girl, and sought her out, going alone to the capital of Patrasia, deep in Europe, despite being forewarned by astrologers that his journey would not end well. He made it to the city, and tried to sneak in the front gate – there he met Tavus, gate guard and secretly a Muslim. As a good Muslim, Tavus let his brother of the faith into the city, and got help from his actual brother, Kavus. The two both learned his true identity upon seeing the prince, so he was hardly a secret, but they passed him off as Elias, a worker in a coffeehouse. However, this disguise didn't work so well; the king's viziers, Shams and Qamar, the ministers of the sun and moon respectively, both suspected his identity and sought him out.

They both came to him separately and in secret, urging him to reveal his secret, and each of the viziers worked against the other, with Shams telling Arslan that Qamar is not to be trusted, and vice versa. Arslan didn't take this so well, and decided to stay secret as Elias, until the situation changed drastically.

The princess, Farokh Lagha, was betrothed to the son of the European king Papas, named Hushang, and their wedding was set for very soon. Arslan had to act, and he caught the attention of the princess herself; he learned that she loved him just the same, and together they worked to thwart the wedding. As clever as he could be, Arslan failed to stop the wedding from occurring, but he nonetheless managed to make it a complete disaster, and Hushang ended up dying shortly thereafter.

Arslan's identity was no secret by that point, and as a foreign prince he was held in suspicion for the recent events, and Farokh Lagha appeared to be murdered in reciprocation for the death of Hushang. At this point, vizier Qamar stepped in to help Arslan, getting him out of the city and out of danger... but this ended up backfiring, with Arslan transported to a magical, foreign land full of great deserts and ancient landscapes by the vizier's wild magic. It ended up that both he and the princess were brought to this place, far from home, and Arslan has to face many trials to reunite with her.

Farokh Lagha, trapped by the evil king Malek Khazen, was powerless to escape and so Arslan had to win her back. However, Malek Khazen was in control of a great country and a huge army, and all seemed hopeless for Arslan – especially since the head general of the king was a demon that no man could even harm. Through his cleverness and skill, Arslan managed to form a fighting force and conquer himself his own kingdom in the magical world, all while suffering through many fantastical ordeals, worthy of the great heroes of old that Arslan only read about.

He made his breakthrough when he finally stole the sword Shamshir-e Zomorrodnegar from the demon general, and slew the beast with it, leaving the king's army with no head. Victory came soon afterwards, and with Arslan reunited with Farokh Lagha at last, he managed to escape back to his own world with the magic of the fantasy realm.

Back in nineteenth century Europe, Arslan found king Patras warring against king Papas over the murder of Farokh Lagha and prince Hushang; Patras forgives Arslan for all that had happened when his daughter is returned to him, and permits the two to marry.

There, the story ends, but naturally Arslan must have had many great adventures afterwards as well, of course.

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance – C+

• Saber is, ultimately, a man from the modern world, but due to his experiences in other realms has gained a decent resistance to magical effects.

Riding – C

• Not particularly known for his ability to ride, as he was born in modern times, Saber nonetheless makes a capable cavalry commander – especially when combined with his experiences in the fantasy realm he was transported to by the king's evil vizier.

Personal Skills:

Military Tactics – A

• When transported to the land of deserts and magic he inhabited for many years, torn from his home, Saber learned that his skills in battle would be more helpful to him than his social intrigues. He forged his own kingdom to fight those who had taken his beloved, and when they were finally reunited, he was brought with magic back to the real world, though it had taken many years. He was a young conqueror in his own right, and a warrior too, and earned the respect of those he led into battle despite having come into this new world with little but his clothes and his (non-magical) weapons.

Lost Hero – A+

• Saber was born in times closer to our own, not being native to the ordeals of myth and legend that so many older heroes had to face. However, due to shenanigans involving a traitorous vizier, Saber was transported to a mysterious fantasy realm for some years along with his love, whom he quested to find in this new world. He had to fight many powerful monsters and overcome obstacles that would have been formidable even for the great classical heroes; because of this, despite his youth compared to them, he is well adapted to the same trials they went through. Because of this, his parameters are higher than they would normally be for a hero of his era, and in contests of mystery, age, and legend, Saber can match heroes that are up to three thousand years his senior by drawing on his harsh experiences in the fantasy realm he was unwittingly forced into.

Quick to Learn – C

• Having a quick wit and an adaptable mind saved Saber on many occasions, and this went beyond being able to learn languages and skills at a rapid pace. He successfully engaged himself in clever intrigues in the courts of European kings, though many of his attempts to disguise himself and his heritage failed miserably. Ultimately, though, it is his strong mind that allowed him to save his beloved and return to the real world.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Shamshir-e ZomorrodnegarThe Emerald ScimitarA
    Anti-Unit

A magical sword with the ability to cause wounds that cannot be healed by any spell save for a magical potion made with the brains of the monster that was once its master: Fulad-zereh, a demon and a general in the army of the king Malek Khazen. Fulad-zereh had great horns on his head and was taller than any normal man, but worst of all, his entire body was invulnerable, and it was because of this that he was able to spearhead the armies of Malek Khazen. The king's forces conquered far and wide, and none could kill the great demon Fulad-zereh. Until, of course, the demon faced Amir Arslan.

The Shamshir was in the possession of Fulad-zereh; the sword once belonged to King Solomon, and was highly prized by the demon general. Most people believed that this was so because of its value and history, not to mention its power, but the truth was that the Shamshir was the only weapon that could cut through Fulad-zereh's skin. Arslan, with his cunning, stole the Shamshir from Fulad-zereh and the enraged demon attacked him and his army. The battle was long and bloody, but Arslan came out victorious, and thus defeated his mighty rival, leaving only Malek Khazen himself to stop Arslan from reuniting with his love, Farokh Lagha.

As a weapon the Shamshir is incredible, with remarkable sharpness and durability, and few can survive its blade. One of its greatest strengths, though, comes in its ability to take on whichever property it may need in order to bypass a foe's natural resistances – no armour, magical or otherwise, can stop the blade of Shamshir-e Zomorrodnegar from striking true. With this sword in his hand and his mind focused and ready, Arslan can take on enemies that would otherwise overpower him in every respect.

Stats:

Strength - C
    Agility - A
    Magic - D+
    Luck - A+
    Endurance – C

----------------------------------

Too bad Amir Arslan the story isn't actually translated into English at all. The best I've got is a Farsi kid's book version on my computer and a few English summaries of the story itself, so much of the profile is based on that and evidential conjecture as a result.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Yes!

Use the index on page 1!

I'll update it one day!
    I trust that all the more coming from Caren.

The biggest problem with the 1800s Servants, just to give comment with an idea, is that they haven't had much time to accumulate power.

Look at Li Shuwen in EXTRA; mind you, he's an Assassin, but he's a fighting assassin famous for being a top-tier martial artist. He gets Strength: B, Endurance: C, Agility: A, Mana: E, Luck: E. Literally nothing exceptional besides his agility and this is the guy who can Fist of the North Star you into a pulp with one blow in the 1800s.

Compare with Jack the Ripper in Apocrypha - she's got Strength: C, Endurance: C, Agility: A, Mana: C, Luck: E. That's the total accumulated mythology of Jack the Ripper and it only gets her a single stat above B.

Basically, the price you pay for being a modern guy is that you frankly have no accumulated power or mythology sufficient to pull your weight as a Heroic Spirit. You not only don't add to the Servant container, you actively drag it down - you're like Gilles being formatted for the Caster class with his junky Magic stat, but in the case of a modern hero, it's not because you don't qualify, it's because you haven't qualified yet. You're just coming too early and you're still the novice newbie in the Heroic Pantheon.

Mind you, I think the last set of stats you posted are a lot closer. Ds are probably being too cruel to your guy - I wouldn't listen to that one - but As and Bs are just really hard to rationalize for a modern hero outside of Luck.
    Last edited by Sunny; July 23rd, 2013 at 11:32 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors BlackField's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Meh, if we go with the Saber container, I'd go B strength(bought up by the class container), C agility, C endurance, C luck and E Mana. If he was a Rider; C/D strength, B Agility, D Endurance, E Mana, D luck.

Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    I'd suggest

STR D
    END C
    AGI B
    LUK C

For base parameters if you want a healthy compromise.
    ARCHER has D strength, his class is not supposed to excel there.