Page 324 of 782 FirstFirst ... 224274314319322323324325326329334374424 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,480 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    So, will cones of sonic destruction become the next army-summon NP?
    Yes.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    On the subject of Servants, I'll post up one that I made as a 9-month anniversary present for EXiku. She enjoyed it, and while it's relatively simple it should be nice enough.

Servant: ???
    Class: Saber

*snip*

Too bad Amir Arslan the story isn't actually translated into English at all. The best I've got is a Farsi kid's book version on my computer and a few English summaries of the story itself, so much of the profile is based on that and evidential conjecture as a result.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Damn, I'm gone for half a day, wtf happened to a couple dozen posts in that time frame, not like multiple pages...

So, to answer something directed at me:

Luck was due to summoner, not summon location iirc. Kerry and Saber just don't get along.

1) Because he potentially had those stats in his actual lifetime? That's what everyone was talking about with his boost from being a CG. He went from "normal guy augmented by magecraft that couldn't save a hundred people" to "superhuman guy augmented by magecraft that could save a hundred people."
    2) Crappy modern dude fulfilling crappy Archer levels potentially works. Crappy modern dude fulfilling godly Saber levels does not without serious consideration.
    That's where I'm coming from. Basically, Shirou was unable to do more than a few things without the Counter-Force to back him up, then he gets the Counter-Force's backup and becomes an Heroic Spirit. However, the way I'm seeing it, he became an Heroic Spirit because of the contract he made with the Counter-Force (Hence why he isn't "Heroic Spirit Shirou Emiya", but "Heroic Spirit EMIYA"). So why should Archer gets to stay on par with his class parameters while Bolivar loses his when you take it into consideration Bolivar's deeds allowed him to do something that Shirou couldn't do without the help of the Counter-Force?

Basically, if EMIYA is able to make ends meet power-wise due to having the power of the Counter-Force, shouldn't Bolivar, who became an Heroic Spirit without the aid of the Counter-Force, be able to meet that minimum by himself? (if we consider Bolivar did meet the criteria to become an Heroic Spirit).

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    So, will cones of sonic destruction become the next army-summon NP? Because we already have one of those in CCC.

Also, Amaranth, your Servant was unbalanced the moment you chose to make him a Saber.
    This actually works as a good explanation!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    How about Genghis Khan as Servant Griller, embodying the concept of delicious Mongolian stir-fry?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    He'd defuse the Grail War by getting all the other Servants to contribute ingredients from the local cuisine, then mixing them all up with his secret Mongolian spices. The dish would be so delicious that all the Servants are swayed to put aside their differences and drive around Japan in an old hippie van solving mysteries.
    This I could get behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    That's where I'm coming from. Basically, Shirou was unable to do more than a few things without the Counter-Force to back him up, then he gets the Counter-Force's backup and becomes an Heroic Spirit. However, the way I'm seeing it, he became an Heroic Spirit because of the contract he made with the Counter-Force (Hence why he isn't "Heroic Spirit Shirou Emiya", but "Heroic Spirit EMIYA"). So why should Archer gets to stay on par with his class parameters while Bolivar loses his when you take it into consideration Bolivar's deeds allowed him to do something that Shirou couldn't do without the help of the Counter-Force?

Basically, if EMIYA is able to make ends meet power-wise due to having the power of the Counter-Force, shouldn't Bolivar, who became an Heroic Spirit without the aid of the Counter-Force, be able to meet that minimum by himself? (if we consider Bolivar did meet the criteria to become an Heroic Spirit).

This actually works as a good explanation!
    Wut. Seriously, what?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors BlackField's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So why should Archer gets to stay on par with his class parameters while Bolivar loses his when you take it into consideration Bolivar's deeds allowed him to do something that Shirou couldn't do without the help of the Counter-Force?

This is nonsensical. What minimum? You mean overcoming fate? Well if Bolivar is a heroic spirit, he has already overcame fate and therefore should go by his historical records to see how powerful he was when he overcame fate, not make him completely different to the historical records.

Amaranth, if you want to make a South American hero that can actually go toe to toe with someone like Hercales or Artoria you need to dig back to things like the Popol Vuh with Hunahpu and Xbalanque.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    No
    No

Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Amaranth, you can post whatever you want, but you can't force people to like it.

So just post whatever you want.

See, it's easy:

True name: Osama Bin Laden
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    STR E AGI D CON D MGI D LCK C
    Noble Phantasm: September Eleven, A+, Anti-Castle. Chucks a goddamn airplane at target. Can only be used 4 times.

You forgot the part where his mere appearance incites unbridled murrican rage

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post

You forgot the part where his mere appearance incites unbridled murrican rage
    It's also missing his ability to not be recognized as long as he shaves his beard and wears a funny hat.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackField View Post
    This is nonsensical. What minimum? You mean overcoming fate? Well if Bolivar is a heroic spirit, he has already overcame fate and therefore should go by his historical records to see how powerful he was when he overcame fate, not make him completely different to the historical records.
    So basically, Archer's stats where his stats when he defied fate? If that's the case, wouldn't the Counter-Force grant him the required power only?

Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Amaranth, if you want to make a South American hero that can actually go toe to toe with someone like Hercales or Artoria you need to dig back to things like the Popol Vuh with Hunahpu and Xbalanque.
    Right now I'm just trying to make him stronger than EMIYA.

Also, who adds these things to the list or judges if they qualify?

Amaranth, you can post whatever you want, but you can't force people to like it.

So just post whatever you want.

See, it's easy:

True name: Osama Bin Laden
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    STR E AGI D CON D MGI D LCK C
    Noble Phantasm: September Eleven, A+, Anti-Castle. Chucks a goddamn airplane at target. Can only be used 4 times.
    Skills:
    Charisma A
    Presence Concealment A

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    must not troll must not troll must not troll

Petrikow updates the list. Sometimes. And then I3uster adds it to the opening post.

I don't think any profile has ever been disqualified, but maybe they'll make an exception for you!
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    must not troll must not troll must not troll

Petrikow updates the list. Sometimes. And then I3uster adds it to the opening post.

I don't think any profile has ever been disqualified, but maybe they'll make an exception for you!
    Some guy once posted 5 profiles in one post so then I made a rule that you will not be included if you post 5 or more profiles in one post.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Also, I had an update lying around, which I never managed to get through the BLtube because the database seemed to not be able to handle it.

Now I tried again to upload.

My suffering is ceaseless.

Blog Entries
    Someone make a Hassan. It's fun to make and see Hassans, because they have no fixed criterion apart from being stealthy, so you can come up with all kinds of wacko stuff for them.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kyte I need help.

Please message me on irc when you wake up.

Blog Entries
    True Name: Luciano Pavarotti
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    STR B AGI D CON B MGI C LCK C
    Noble Phantasm: Vincero, B, Anti-Army, a cone of sonic destruction comes out of his mouth.
    Now I want to see him sing under mad enhancement.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Hence why he isn't "Heroic Spirit Shirou Emiya", but "Heroic Spirit EMIYA".
    Dude, the EMIYA thing is just to differentiate him from the seventeen year old kid in the game. If this were a HGW taking place during Arthurian times that summoned Arthurian characters, we'd probably have to write out stuff differently there too, just to point out "this one is the currently existing one, this one is the summoned one."

So why should Archer gets to stay on par with his class parameters while Bolivar loses his when you take it into consideration Bolivar's deeds allowed him to do something that Shirou couldn't do without the help of the Counter-Force?
    Because Archer's class parameters are dumb and Saber's class parameters are awesome? And as said before, "help from the Counter Force" is literally not the issue. Saying Archer got his power from "help from the Counter Force" is like saying Arthur got her power from "help from the dragon inside her gut."

Basically, if EMIYA is able to make ends meet power-wise due to having the power of the Counter-Force, shouldn't Bolivar, who became an Heroic Spirit without the aid of the Counter-Force, be able to meet that minimum by himself?
    The minimum for a Heroic Spirit, sure. Which, for all we know, is E stats all across the board.

So basically, Archer's stats where his stats when he defied fate? If that's the case, wouldn't the Counter-Force grant him the required power only?
    I don't even know what you're talking about anymore. He counts as a Heroic Spirit because he has the power to defy fate. It is absolutely not important where he got it from. I said it before: there is no rule that says "you get to the throne only if your power is fueled by a dragon reactor, demigod status, or were raised by wolves." You get there for defying fate. The only difference Archer's source makes is that he then has to swear by a job for eternity, while the others lounge around drinking Gilgamesh wine or something.

Quote Originally Posted by UBW
    He became a hero and saved those that could not have been saved.
    As a result, he became a heroic spirit after he died
    That's it. If he got the power to defy fate elsewhere and did the exact same thing, he'd also have earned his place. Too bad he can't.

Made for an RP, tweaked it a bit, not sure how I should have changed the armor though, for the Roleplay I use this in I have the prototype lancer picture(he is Chu's daddy after all D<) and there the armor is basicly incomplete with lots of openings :p.

Class:
    Lancer

True Name: Lugh Lámhfhada

Birth
    According to prophecy, the Fomorian king Balor of the Evil Eye was to be killed by his grandson. To avoid his fate, he locked his daughter, Ethlinn, in a tower made of crystal to keep her from becoming pregnant. However, Cian, one of the Tuatha Dé Danann, managed to enter the tower with the help of the druidess Birog. Ethlinn gave birth to triplets by him, but Balor threw them into the ocean. Birog saved one, Lugh, and gave him to Manannan mac Lir, who became his foster father. He was called Lugh Lamhfada and became a member of the Tuatha Dé Danann.
    Death
    Lugh had many wives, one of the wives had an affair with Cermait, son of the Dagda. Lugh killed him in revenge, but Cermait's sons killed Lugh in return, drowning him in Loch Lugborta.

Height: 183 cm

Alignment: Lawful Good

Personality:
    Lugh is rather easygoing and smooth, yet loyal and prone to human emotions like revenge and hate as everyone else. He has a strong loyality towards the Tuatha Dé Danaan and since they don't exist anymore this is replaced by a loyality towards his master. Besides that he enjoys a good fight and rather avoids unnecessary deaths unless his thirst of revenge gets the better half of him. He follows some kind of chivalry but has no problems using 'cheap-tricks' against an overwhelming enemie. Furthermore he has a rather strange charactertrait, maybe out of remorse, when he turned down the request of someone he will likely say yes to the second request of the same person, unless it it is totally contradicting with his morale, like not killing the enemy Servants or turning against his Master or injuring himself. Lugh has a great sense for magical objects, with the knowledge given from the grail, he is able to roughly pin down the function of Noble Phantasm's and magical objects as well as sensing those over some distance. His foster father being a sea deity he has great interest in the sea, including fishing, but also likes to hunt and other physical acitivites. Also upon summoning and realizing he doesn't have his dog with him, he will develop a great sympathy towards dogs in general.

Stats:

• Strength: A
    • Endurance: B
    • Agility: A
    • Mana: C
    • Luck: D

Skills:
    Divinity: B+
    Fomorian's as well Tuatha Dé Danann were considered divine, furthermore his foster father was also a deity. In modern society Lugh is worshipped as a deity of the sun.

Natural Body: B
    Lugh was handsome, perpetually youthful, and had a tremendous energy and vitality. Hence one of his connections for becoming a sun god.

Prana Burst (Lightning): A
    Things like thunderstorms in County Mayo are reffered to as the battle between Lugh and Balor or that his name rather means 'Lightning Flash' than 'Light' as well that in some narratives his spear can shoot lightning allowed him this skill.

Eternal Arms Mastership: A+
    Lugh was considered the to be the strongest Lancer in his time-period, his skill with the slingshot were also unrivaled.

Expert of Many Specializations: A
    As a young man Lugh travels to Tara to join the court of king Nuada of the Tuatha Dé Danann. The doorkeeper will not let him in unless he has a skill with which to serve the king. He offers his services as a wright, a smith, a champion, a swordsman, a harpist, a hero, a poet and historian, a sorcerer, and a craftsman, but each time is rejected as the Tuatha Dé Danann already have someone with that skill. But when Lugh asks if they have anyone with all those skills simultaneously, the doorkeeper has to admit defeat, and Lugh joins the court and is appointed Chief Ollam of Ireland...
    According to the legend he didn't just posses all those skills, in fact, he mastered them.
    Besides giving Lugh access to a variety of abilities, it also ensures that he doesn't suffer from any mali if summoned as a different class (like not being able to use certain NP's because he wasn't summoned as a Lancer), furthermore it makes it really hard to pinpoint his real class down.

• Smith&Craftsman, Wright: Item Construction B
    • Champion&Swordsman: Battle Continuation B, Bravery B, Eye of The Mind (True) B, Instinct B
    • Harpist, Poet&Historian: Charisma A+
    • Hero: Charisma A+, Military Tactics A
    • Sorcerer: Magecraft B

Noble Phantasms:

Fragarach
    Gouging Sword of the War God
    Anti-Unit
    D~A

Information
    Also the weapon has the form of a real sword and upon activation shots out a conceptual blade piece.

Brionac
    The Five Roaring Stars
    Anti-Army
    A+(++)
    Range: 5-200
    I used lolnasusauce in terms of Lugh's spear seeing how this is canon, the information are 'hidden' in the existing texts, outside of it I found no historical background apart from games that also link the spear with Lugh and tropes.

Gae Assail, Aereadbhar, Finest Yew of the Wood, Tathul, Light of the Dark Sun just to name a few names of Lugh's primary weapon, the legends around this spear are endless, making it hard to get behind its real nature.
    Besides serving as his primary meele weapon, Lugh's spear has a devasting anti-army function. Upon throwing the spear it splits into many countless pieces who, upong contact, create fiery explosions, covering a whole army into a field of utter destruction.

Lugh's Armour
    The parting gifts of my beloved foster father
    Support
    B+

When Lugh parted ways with Manannan to aid the people of Dana against the Fomorians, besides Fragarch, he also got his armour and a coat(and a fabolous helmet). The armour is said that no weapon could pierce it, while the wearer of the coat could not be wounded.
    This translates into him possessing a very resilent set of armor (and a coat), while not incinvible, the armor is durable enough to withstand an attack such as Tsubame Gaeshi. Things such as blunt force trauma still apply though.

The pig-skin of Tuis
    The Fate of the Children of Tuireann
    Support
    A

One of the many magical objects that Lugh possesed, collected by the three sons of Tuireann, upon wearing the pig-skin it is said every disease, curse and wound is healed as long as the bearer is still under the living. Lugh refused to use the pig skin to help the three sons after they got mortally wounded from their last task, after all, they killed his real father. The healing isn't done in an instant and needs some time depending on how severe the wounds are.
    Last edited by Skyswimsky; July 29th, 2013 at 04:53 PM.

~Super Duper Nasty Torture~

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Now the index is updated to page 235.

That's the old update I made like months ago.

I'll complete the next 100 pages soon (promise!).

But the roadblock of not being able to upload because of dumb web things is now over.

Special thanks to Kyte who helped me make my post go down in weight until it was 1/5th of the previous characters used, and Microsoft Word for having wildcards so replacing all the HTML tags didn't take an eternity.
    Last edited by Petrikow; July 24th, 2013 at 04:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyswimsky View Post
    Aereadbhar
    *Devil Survivor 2 flashbacks*

Damn you, Io. Why do you not have all those unique powers when playable?!