Page 417 of 782 FirstFirst ... 317367407412415416417418419422427467517 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,340 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    That said, you're right. When I read it, I (somehow) read it as:

He sees them>Mark Appears>1HK.

Rather than:

He hits them>Mark appears>hits them again>die.

which is much less broken.

so yeah, objection withdrawn. I still say that many + is stupid though.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Coming back with a Servant that already exists in canon is not the best of ideas, but I've had this half-finished since forever so I might as well put it here. It's a different interpretation of the character, so bear with me this time.

Succubus Tea(m) Time

“I understand that this is not a Grail War in the strict sense of the word, and as far as we are aware of there are no other Servants to fight, Master,” Caster posited her point while an idle finger slid along the edge of the teacup. “That does not change the fact that I am awfully bored.”

“I work for the Church, Caster. I know bored,” Caren retorted while refilling her own cup. If the quaintness of the church building’s kitchen did not match the priestess’ fine features, it certainly made a harsh contrast with the exotic beauty of the ancient ruler Caren had summoned. Her regal figure even while seated on a humble wooden chair gave the impression that she was the one immaculate object surrounding by filthy walls of stone.

“I summoned you to hopefully exhaust the Grail’s capacity and prevent other summonings. I understand you may be disappointed to know you will not get a wish; I can only ask you humbly to cooperate with me.”

“You speak of humility, yet I hear none in your voice,” Semiramis retorted with a voice carrying hints of amusement. Caren described Caster’s smile in her mind as “feline”, which made absolutely no sense because cats don’t smile, but that was the word her brain pulled out of the bag and she was sticking to it.

“As for the Grail,” the black-clad Servant continued. “I care not about it. I am the first to mistrust things like ‘wish-granting artifacts’. This world is not nearly as convenient.”

“Then…” Caren frowned. Her refilled cup of tea was already forgotten and rapidly losing heat, enclosed as it was by her delicate hands. “…why did you answer the summons, if I may ask?”

“You may,” Caster said, and her voice and smile made it clear she expected the question and perhaps even looked forward to it. “Two reasons, in fact. Firstly, because I wanted to see the world without magic. You probably are aware I do not get many chances to manifest like this.”

Caren nodded. It was, admittedly, an understandable reason. It was not the first time Caster used that expression: “the world without magic”. She had an unreadable interest in the decline of Magecraft and humanity’s solutions to the loss of their ancient powers.

“And second, because I was summoned without a catalyst.”

The Church supervisor realized she was blushing.

“How could I not possibly wish to meet the person who accomplished such a feat? Even more unbelievable, a priestess without a grain of magical talent! Will you ever share your secret with me, my alluringly mysterious Master?”

Yes, it was an irregular summoning among irregular summonings, and it was precisely for that reason that its unorthodox circumstances could not be revealed.

“Thus, I have no qualms against the circumstances and purpose of my summoning. But I find it hard to find satisfaction if I am not allowed to leave this…church, is it called?”

There was none of Caren’s usual nature, of the way she usually handled all conversations. She was irritatingly wary of her Servant. Her eyes followed Caster’s voluptuous form just as she stood up and pausefully walked around the kitchen table.

“I cannot for the life of me allow you to roam freely, Caster.” No jokes, no teasing. Only the unabashed truth.

“I see. In that case, how do you intent to make it up to me, Master?” Semiramis’ voice was laced with both honey and arsenic. “I am bored. I do not want to be bored.”

Looming over Caren’s seated form, Semiramis slid a soft hand along the even softer line of her Master’s jaw. No pressure was needed for Caren to look straight at her fathomless dark eyes.

“What I am asking, Master, is how you intend to entertain me.”

The tantalizingly close distance between their faces was a wordless challenge, which Caren answered with a devilish smile. If Semiramis was the kind of women she believed she was, and she had a good hunch she had figured out the Assyrian ruler about as accurately as Semiramis had figured out Caren herself, then she knew exactly how to lift her catlike Servant’s spirits.

“I shall introduce you, then, to one of my favorite pastimes.”

Perhaps it was not the answer Semiramis expected, for the ancient queen’s face took the shape of surprise for a moment, only long enough for her to grant the lead to her Master and willingly bite the hook presented.

“That…might be something to look forward to. May I ask?”

“Soon, Caster,” Caren replied, her confidence swiftly regained at the same time she, too, rose to her feet. “Before that, you shall meet Emiya Shirou.”

SEMIRAMIS
    Class: Caster

Height: 162 cm
    Weight: 50 kg
    Three sizes: 90/58/86

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Appearance: For she is meant to be a symbol of humanity’s yearnings, Semiramis’ magnificent beauty remains earthly; a figure that lesser people are still allowed to admire and worship. She is tall for her time, with lightly colored skin that rebukes the merciless sun of Assyria; her body that knows the harshness of battle remains well-toned and voluptuous rather than athletic. Lustrous, long black hair any woman would envy; inhumanly black eyes that glimmer with tones of green and blue whenever she invokes her magical powers; a petite, sharp nose with a high bridge and extremely fine lips that make reading her emotions an impossible task unless she makes her expressions overtly obvious. She is clad in an elegant black dress that fully exposes her back and shoulders over a black garter with straps attaching it to thigh-high black boots. A black leather belt with golden rose-shaped spikes binds her hands together. The triangular ends of the belt are sharpened, and she can wield the strange tool as a melee weapon with surprising—and fearsome—skill.

Strength D
    Endurance C
    Agility C
    Magic A
    Luck A
    Noble Phantasm A++

Class Skills:
    * Item Construction: The skill to manufacture magical items.
    B – A reflection of incredible variety rather the individual potency of her fabrications. Semiramis is particularly talented at the creation of magical war machines and equipment that enhances physical prowess, and she is also an accomplished alchemist.
    * Territory Creation: The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
    A++ – Creation of a network of “Temples” in auspicious locations connected by favorable leylines becomes possible. Combined with her architectural prowess, her capabilities with this skill are close to the highest among Servants.

Personal Skills:
    * Charisma: The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent.
    A+ – At this point it is no longer popularity, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself.
    * Divinity: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not.
    B+ – Born a demigoddess, Semiramis has been connected to so many goddess figures and cults that her effective value is notably boosted when in the presence of any other divine manifestations—the defensive bonus applies against any opponent with Divinity, regardless of rank. Provides an intrinsic bonus to all offensive as well as defensive rolls against opponents with Divinity Rank C or lower.
    * Magic Resistance: Grants protection against magical effects.
    B+ – Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for Semiramis to be affected. Furthermore, she is immune to all magical spells and effects associated with the Water Element, regardless of rank or line count.

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:

Kiri Bābilim
    The Promised Dominion of Mankind
    (Gardens of Babylon)
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-99
    Maximum number of targets: Indefinite

The realization of the most wondrous city of the Age of Gods. It is probably not the city as it truly was, but the exalted pinnacle of human achievement described in legend and yearned for in the dreams of those who have only heard of it. A legendary city of impossibilities brought to life by the legendary queen humanity has anointed. Unlike the mythical cities of El Dorado or Shambala, Babylon undoubtedly existed, marvelous and golden like no other in its time. It is this natural acknowledgement which gives the legendary city its potency as a millenary mystery. Semiramis brings Babylon to life as her Noble Phantasm—a colossal, city-sized Bounded Field equivalent of a thaumaturgical ritual of the highest level. Magic that would be fundamentally impossible for any single individual, no matter how powerful, becomes possible to Semiramis because she is supported by the unconscious, unspoken and unacknowledged wish of the entirety of mankind to return to those golden days of Babylon the eternal. The longing of billions of humans for an ideal city of wonders becomes the intangible foundation which Semiramis builds upon to create her beautiful magical metropolis.

Regardless of the name, Semiramis brings the entire city to life, not only its legendary “Hanging Gardens”. Within the city, Semiramis is queen and goddess; she sees all and knows all, and everything acts and moves according to her will: from the ancient arrow launchers in the guard towers to the Lamassu-type guardian golems placed near significant landmarks; each and every single of the city’s mundane and magical defenses can be operated remotely by the all-controlling Queen of Heaven. Semiramis conceals herself within the Hanging Gardens, and it is indeed there where the defenses of the city of wonders are at their most deadly, for every single leaf, branch, vine, seed and flower is a magical weapon. Entangling vines strong enough to capture Divine Beasts, flying leaves that slice through even enchanted armor, thick bludgeoning branches with strength matching that of Heroic Spirits, flowers whose fragrance is as dangerous as it is alluring, crystal-like seeds that trigger all sorts of magical effects upon proximity of an uninvited guest—magical secrets from the Age of Gods come to life within the greatest of Babylon’s wonders; a grand concert of beauty and magic conducted by the maestro, Semiramis.

Within Babylon, everybody is infused with elation. The longer a person stays within the city, the more he is affected by the subtle compulsion driving him to abandon himself to self-indulgence until rationality is lost and only an animalistic urge to act on his own desires remains. Whether it is wine, games or women matters not; Babylon is the golden city where anything is possible and everything is within the reach of one’s hand.

Naturally, the prana expense for maintaining such a complex thaumaturgical marvel is beyond absurd. Semiramis has no choice but to use her Territory Creation Skill to set up a network of favorable locations and tap into the magical energy collected in all these locales at once. With her own prana and the support of a Master, she can at most conjure specific portions of the great city—more often than not a layer of the Hanging Gardens. Destroying the completely-deployed city is extremely difficult, requiring at least half a dozen uses of an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm or the equivalent of an army’s uninterrupted assault for at least two hours. Naturally, the death of Semiramis erases the city as well.

Setting Notes
    Spoiler:

"She was beautiful no doubt, in the nameless beauty that wins, no less than in the lofty beauty that compels. Her form was matchless in symmetry, so that her every gesture, in the saddle or on the throne, was womanly, dignified, and graceful, while each dress she wore, from royal robe and jeweled tiara to steel breast-plate and golden headpiece, seemed that in which she looked her best. With a man's strength of body, she possessed more than a man's power of mind and force of will.

A shrewd observer would have detected in those bright eyes, despite their thick lashes and loving glance, the genius that can command an army and found an empire; in that delicate, exquisitely chiseled face, the lines that tell of tameless pride and unbending resolution; in the full curves of that rosy mouth, in the clean-cut jaw and prominence of the beautifully molded chin, a cold recklessness that could harden on occasion to pitiless cruelty - stern, impracticable, immovable as fate."

—G.J. Whyfe-Melville, “Sarchedon: A Legend of the Great Queen”.

A legendary queen that never existed. Everything about her—her appearance, her skills and her legend—is a human fabrication born of the collective wishes of mankind in the old era at the end of the Age of Gods. Historians, philosophers and storytellers gathered the tales of a certain queen of Assyria and combined them with episodes of the lives of great figures such as Alexander the Great and Darius I, together with the traditions of ancient kings and goddesses, to create a composite being; an exalted queen of incomparable features that would become a symbol of the glorious imperial rule of ancient times. She represents a longing for better times, for civilizations of magic and gold before they were suppressed by the expansion of Abrahamic religions. A hedonistic queen who regardless possesses the skill to make her empire flourish. The most beautiful, the most powerful, the most intelligent, the most voluptuous, the most alluring, the most fascinating. All constructions and treasures whose origins had been lost in time were thus attributed to her. She has been interpreted in many ways, both virtuous and vile. Regardless of her nature as attributed to whatever tradition that chooses to praise her, she remains undoubtedly great, a true Heroic Spirit given birth by the adoration of mankind.

Thus, as a composite legendary soul, she is each and every single depiction of her in legend and pseudo-history. She is the daughter of Derceto, the fish goddess of Ascalon. She is herself Astarté, most revered Syrian goddess, and Anaitis whom even Ahuramazda worships. She is the brilliant warrior whose charisma, tactics and incredible beauty charmed king Ninus, who took her as his bride. She is the ruthless murderer who either by poison or deceit claimed the throne of Assyria from her husband’s stiff corpse. She is the ambitious conqueror who brought Bactria to its knees. She is the insatiable lover who started a war for the sake of making a Georgian prince hers, and the cruel man-eater who slept with a different man every night and afterwards buried them alive. She is the tamer of lions and panthers, the great builder to whom every stupendous work in Persia was eventually ascribed to. She is the ambitious engineer who devised wondrous war machines in her attempt to conquer India, and the wondrous sorceress who once sealed a demon by engulfing it in salt water. As the ideal ruler of the ancient age of mankind, she loves humanity just as much as she loves herself. Her attempts at unifying all lands under her rule were the manifestation of that unbridled affection, as passionate as her legendary sensual exploits.

Semiramis is an intensely emotional and dedicated woman whose unpredictability does not match her established alignment. She is definitely a hopeless hedonist, constantly seeking the next source of pleasure and entertainment. However, her skills as a ruler are certainly top-class. Her dedication is frightening, both when she has something she must do and when she has something she truly wishes to do. When she wants something, she will stop at nothing to have it. She can be considered the ideal ruler of antiquity, for that was exactly what she was conceived to represent. However, her capabilities as a ruler aside, she is still a person most people would find hard to deal with. She revels in bringing out both the best and the worst out of people. The same mouth that praised you a minute ago may quickly resort to scathing remarks and subtle mockery, just to enjoy your reactions to both things. She cannot be said to be incapable of love, but her perception of love is different of that of normal people. She is mercurial—according to the situation, she can become whatever kind of person she needs to be: innocent or lascivious, charming or cold, the kindest or the cruelest. It was this skill to portray herself in the most suitable manner according to the circumstances that carried her to the throne of Asia in her legend.

Of course, her awe-inspiring beauty and the voluptuousness of her body always helped matters a lot.
    Last edited by Daneel Rush; March 18th, 2014 at 07:29 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Provides an intrinsic bonus to all offensive and defensive rolls against opponents with Divinity Rank B or lower.
    Not how it works. Divinity gives large defensive bonuses against demigods with the same Divine Attribute provided they are 1 rank higher than their opponent's rank. As Semi is a daughter of the sea, she'd get a bonus against Demigods with a sea/water Divine Attribute of rank C or lower.
    Last edited by Christemo; April 14th, 2015 at 01:11 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    SERVANT BERSERKER

• Master: Rani=VIII
    • Identity: Lu Bu Fengxian
    • Height, Weight: 225cm/153kg
    • Alignment:Chaotic Evil
    • Strength: A+
    • Endurance: A+
    • Agility: B+
    • Mana: C+
    • Luck: C+
    • Noble Phantasm: A
    This is why we don't talk about extra.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Not how it works. Divinity gives large defensive bonuses against demigods with the same Divine Attribute provided they are 1 rank higher than their opponent's rank. As Semi is a daughter of the sea, she'd get a bonus against Demigods with a sea/water Divine Attribute of rank C or lower.
    And it can't possibly function any other way? Divinity is one of the most buttfuck pointless Skills around aside from giving a weakness and nebulous benefits that are pretty much never actually elaborated upon or utilised in the stories. If Daneel wants to change it up a bit in the thread for fictional servants whilst still keeping to the spirit of the skill, then I don't see a problem here.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I dont remember, did i already post my Oda Nobunaga interpretation or not...

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    And it can't possibly function any other way? Divinity is one of the most buttfuck pointless Skills around aside from giving a weakness and nebulous benefits that are pretty much never actually elaborated upon or utilised in the stories. If Daneel wants to change it up a bit in the thread for fictional servants whilst still keeping to the spirit of the skill, then I don't see a problem here.
    Well, I am grateful to Christemo for making me look back at it. It made me realize the wordy description doesn't really explain the additional effect I intended for it (it has a plus sign for a reason), and it really should be 'C-rank or lower'. I'm fixing it right away.

Thanks for the assist, though~

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Coming back with a Servant that already exists in canon is not the best of ideas, but I've had this half-finished since forever so I might as well put it here. It's a different interpretation of the character, so bear with me this time.

Succubus Tea(m) Time

“I understand that this is not a Grail War in the strict sense of the word, and as far as we are aware of there are no other Servants to fight, Master,” Caster posited her point while an idle finger slid along the edge of the teacup. “That does not change the fact that I am awfully bored.”

“I work for the Church, Caster. I know bored,” Caren retorted while refilling her own cup. If the quaintness of the church building’s kitchen did not match the priestess’ fine features, it certainly made a harsh contrast with the exotic beauty of the ancient ruler Caren had summoned. Her regal figure even while seated on a humble wooden chair gave the impression that she was the one immaculate object surrounding by filthy walls of stone.

“I summoned you to hopefully exhaust the Grail’s capacity and prevent other summonings. I understand you may be disappointed to know you will not get a wish; I can only ask you humbly to cooperate with me.”

“You speak of humility, yet I hear none in your voice,” Semiramis retorted with a voice carrying hints of amusement. Caren described Caster’s smile in her mind as “feline”, which made absolutely no sense because cats don’t smile, but that was the word her brain pulled out of the bag and she was sticking to it.

“As for the Grail,” the black-clad Servant continued. “I care not about it. I am the first to mistrust things like ‘wish-granting artifacts’. This world is not nearly as convenient.”

“Then…” Caren frowned. Her refilled cup of tea was already forgotten and rapidly losing heat, enclosed as it was by her delicate hands. “…why did you answer the summons, if I may ask?”

“You may,” Caster said, and her voice and smile made it clear she expected the question and perhaps even looked forward to it. “Two reasons, in fact. Firstly, because I wanted to see the world without magic. You probably are aware I do not get many chances to manifest like this.”

Caren nodded. It was, admittedly, an understandable reason. It was not the first time Caster used that expression: “the world without magic”. She had an unreadable interest in the decline of Magecraft and humanity’s solutions to the loss of their ancient powers.

“And second, because I was summoned without a catalyst.”

The Church supervisor realized she was blushing.

“How could I not possibly wish to meet the person who accomplished such a feat? Even more unbelievable, a priestess without a grain of magical talent! Will you ever share your secret with me, my alluringly mysterious Master?”

Yes, it was an irregular summoning among irregular summonings, and it was precisely for that reason that its unorthodox circumstances could not be revealed.

“Thus, I have no qualms against the circumstances and purpose of my summoning. But I find it hard to find satisfaction if I am not allowed to leave this…church, is it called?”

There was none of Caren’s usual nature, of the way she usually handled all conversations. She was irritatingly wary of her Servant. Her eyes followed Caster’s voluptuous form just as she stood up and pausefully walked around the kitchen table.

“I cannot for the life of me allow you to roam freely, Caster.” No jokes, no teasing. Only the unabashed truth.

“I see. In that case, how do you intent to make it up to me, Master?” Semiramis’ voice was laced with both honey and arsenic. “I am bored. I do not want to be bored.”

Looming over Caren’s seated form, Semiramis slid a soft hand along the even softer line of her Master’s jaw. No pressure was needed for Caren to look straight at her fathomless dark eyes.

“What I am asking, Master, is how you intend to entertain me.”

The tantalizingly close distance between their faces was a wordless challenge, which Caren answered with a devilish smile. If Semiramis was the kind of women she believed she was, and she had a good hunch she had figured out the Assyrian ruler about as accurately as Semiramis had figured out Caren herself, then she knew exactly how to lift her catlike Servant’s spirits.

“I shall introduce you, then, to one of my favorite pastimes.”

Perhaps it was not the answer Semiramis expected, for the ancient queen’s face took the shape of surprise for a moment, only long enough for her to grant the lead to her Master and willingly bite the hook presented.

“That…might be something to look forward to. May I ask?”

“Soon, Caster,” Caren replied, her confidence swiftly regained at the same time she, too, rose to her feet. “Before that, you shall meet Emiya Shirou.”

SEMIRAMIS
    Class: Caster

Height: 162 cm
    Weight: 50 kg
    Three sizes: 90/58/86

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Appearance: For she is meant to be a symbol of humanity’s yearnings, Semiramis’ magnificent beauty remains earthly; a figure that lesser people are still allowed to admire and worship. She is tall for her time, with lightly colored skin that rebukes the merciless sun of Assyria; her body that knows the harshness of battle remains well-toned and voluptuous rather than athletic. Lustrous, long black hair any woman would envy; inhumanly black eyes that glimmer with tones of green and blue whenever she invokes her magical powers; a petite, sharp nose with a high bridge and extremely fine lips that make reading her emotions an impossible task unless she makes her expressions overtly obvious. She is clad in an elegant black dress that fully exposes her back and shoulders over a black garter with straps attaching it to thigh-high black boots. A black leather belt with golden rose-shaped spikes binds her hands together. The triangular ends of the belt are sharpened, and she can wield the strange tool as a melee weapon with surprising—and fearsome—skill.

Strength D
    Endurance C
    Agility C
    Magic A
    Luck A
    Noble Phantasm A++

Class Skills:
    * Item Construction: The skill to manufacture magical items.
    B – A reflection of incredible variety rather the individual potency of her fabrications. Semiramis is particularly talented at the creation of magical war machines and equipment that enhances physical prowess, and she is also an accomplished alchemist.
    * Territory Creation: The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
    A++ – Creation of a network of “Temples” in auspicious locations connected by favorable leylines becomes possible. Combined with her architectural prowess, her capabilities with this skill are close to the highest among Servants.

Personal Skills:
    * Charisma: The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent.
    A+ – At this point it is no longer popularity, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself.
    * Divinity: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not.
    B+ – Born a demigoddess, Semiramis has been connected to so many goddess figures and cults that her effective value is notably boosted when in the presence of spirits connected to her mythos, no matter how loosely. Provides an intrinsic bonus to all offensive and defensive rolls against opponents with Divinity Rank B or lower.
    * Magic Resistance: Grants protection against magical effects.
    B+ – Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for Semiramis to be affected. Furthermore, she is immune to all magical spells and effects associated with the Water Element, regardless of rank or line count.

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:

Kiri Bābilim
    The Promised Dominion of Mankind
    (Gardens of Babylon)
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-99
    Maximum number of targets: Indefinite

The realization of the most wondrous city of the Age of Gods. It is probably not the city as it truly was, but the exalted pinnacle of human achievement described in legend and yearned for in the dreams of those who have only heard of it. A legendary city of impossibilities brought to life by the legendary queen humanity has anointed. Unlike the mythical cities of El Dorado or Shambala, Babylon undoubtedly existed, marvelous and golden like no other in its time. It is this natural acknowledgement which gives the legendary city its potency as a millenary mystery. Semiramis brings Babylon to life as her Noble Phantasm—a colossal, city-sized Bounded Field equivalent of a thaumaturgical ritual of the highest level. Magic that would be fundamentally impossible for any single individual, no matter how powerful, becomes possible to Semiramis because she is supported by the unconscious, unspoken and unacknowledged wish of the entirety of mankind to return to those golden days of Babylon the eternal. The longing of billions of humans for an ideal city of wonders becomes the intangible foundation which Semiramis builds upon to create her beautiful magical metropolis.

Regardless of the name, Semiramis brings the entire city to life, not only its legendary “Hanging Gardens”. Within the city, Semiramis is queen and goddess; she sees all and knows all, and everything acts and moves according to her will: from the ancient arrow launchers in the guard towers to the Lamassu-type guardian golems placed near significant landmarks; each and every single of the city’s mundane and magical defenses can be operated remotely by the all-controlling Queen of Heaven. Semiramis conceals herself within the Hanging Gardens, and it is indeed there where the defenses of the city of wonders are at their most deadly, for every single leaf, branch, vine, seed and flower is a magical weapon. Entangling vines strong enough to capture Divine Beasts, flying leaves that slice through even enchanted armor, thick bludgeoning branches with strength matching that of Heroic Spirits, flowers whose fragrance is as dangerous as it is alluring, crystal-like seeds that trigger all sorts of magical effects upon proximity of an uninvited guest—magical secrets from the Age of Gods come to life within the greatest of Babylon’s wonders; a grand concert of beauty and magic conducted by the maestro, Semiramis.

Within Babylon, everybody is infused with elation. The longer a person stays within the city, the more he is affected by the subtle compulsion driving him to abandon himself to self-indulgence until rationality is lost and only an animalistic urge to act on his own desires remains. Whether it is wine, games or women matters not; Babylon is the golden city where anything is possible and everything is within the reach of one’s hand.

Naturally, the prana expense for maintaining such a complex thaumaturgical marvel is beyond absurd. Semiramis has no choice but to use her Territory Creation Skill to set up a network of favorable locations and tap into the magical energy collected in all these locales at once. With her own prana and the support of a Master, she can at most conjure specific portions of the great city—more often than not a layer of the Hanging Gardens. Destroying the completely-deployed city is extremely difficult, requiring at least half a dozen uses of an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm or the equivalent of an army’s uninterrupted assault for at least two hours. Naturally, the death of Semiramis erases the city as well.

Setting Notes
    Spoiler:

"She was beautiful no doubt, in the nameless beauty that wins, no less than in the lofty beauty that compels. Her form was matchless in symmetry, so that her every gesture, in the saddle or on the throne, was womanly, dignified, and graceful, while each dress she wore, from royal robe and jeweled tiara to steel breast-plate and golden headpiece, seemed that in which she looked her best. With a man's strength of body, she possessed more than a man's power of mind and force of will.

A shrewd observer would have detected in those bright eyes, despite their thick lashes and loving glance, the genius that can command an army and found an empire; in that delicate, exquisitely chiseled face, the lines that tell of tameless pride and unbending resolution; in the full curves of that rosy mouth, in the clean-cut jaw and prominence of the beautifully molded chin, a cold recklessness that could harden on occasion to pitiless cruelty - stern, impracticable, immovable as fate."

—G.J. Whyfe-Melville, “Sarchedon: A Legend of the Great Queen”.

A legendary queen that never existed. Everything about her—her appearance, her skills and her legend—is a human fabrication born of the collective wishes of mankind in the old era at the end of the Age of Gods. Historians, philosophers and storytellers gathered the tales of a certain queen of Assyria and combined them with episodes of the lives of great figures such as Alexander the Great and Darius I, together with the traditions of ancient kings and goddesses, to create a composite being; an exalted queen of incomparable features that would become a symbol of the glorious imperial rule of ancient times. She represents a longing for better times, for civilizations of magic and gold before they were suppressed by the expansion of Abrahamic religions. A hedonistic queen who regardless possesses the skill to make her empire flourish. The most beautiful, the most powerful, the most intelligent, the most voluptuous, the most alluring, the most fascinating. All constructions and treasures whose origins had been lost in time were thus attributed to her. She has been interpreted in many ways, both virtuous and vile. Regardless of her nature as attributed to whatever tradition that chooses to praise her, she remains undoubtedly great, a true Heroic Spirit given birth by the adoration of mankind.

Thus, as a composite legendary soul, she is each and every single depiction of her in legend and pseudo-history. She is the daughter of Derceto, the fish goddess of Ascalon. She is herself Astarté, most revered Syrian goddess, and Anaitis whom even Ahuramazda worships. She is the brilliant warrior whose charisma, tactics and incredible beauty charmed king Ninus, who took her as his bride. She is the ruthless murderer who either by poison or deceit claimed the throne of Assyria from her husband’s stiff corpse. She is the ambitious conqueror who brought Bactria to its knees. She is the insatiable lover who started a war for the sake of making a Georgian prince hers, and the cruel man-eater who slept with a different man every night and afterwards buried them alive. She is the tamer of lions and panthers, the great builder to whom every stupendous work in Persia was eventually ascribed to. She is the ambitious engineer who devised wondrous war machines in her attempt to conquer India, and the wondrous sorceress who once sealed a demon by engulfing it in salt water. As the ideal ruler of the ancient age of mankind, she loves humanity just as much as she loves herself. Her attempts at unifying all lands under her rule were the manifestation of that unbridled affection, as passionate as her legendary sensual exploits.

Semiramis is an intensely emotional and dedicated woman whose unpredictability does not match her established alignment. She is definitely a hopeless hedonist, constantly seeking the next source of pleasure and entertainment. However, her skills as a ruler are certainly top-class. Her dedication is frightening, both when she has something she must do and when she has something she truly wishes to do. When she wants something, she will stop at nothing to have it. She can be considered the ideal ruler of antiquity, for that was exactly what she was conceived to represent. However, her capabilities as a ruler aside, she is still a person most people would find hard to deal with. She revels in bringing out both the best and the worst out of people. The same mouth that praised you a minute ago may quickly resort to scathing remarks and subtle mockery, just to enjoy your reactions to both things. She cannot be said to be incapable of love, but her perception of love is different of that of normal people. She is mercurial—according to the situation, she can become whatever kind of person she needs to be: innocent or lascivious, charming or cold, the kindest or the cruelest. It was this skill to portray herself in the most suitable manner according to the circumstances that carried her to the throne of Asia in her legend.

Of course, her awe-inspiring beauty and the voluptuousness of her body always helped matters a lot.
    I liked it. Maybe I would have put the "she sees all and knows all, and everything acts and moves according to her will" as just an hyperbole, but I liked it.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    I dont remember, did i already post my Oda Nobunaga interpretation or not...
    You did not.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's not a pointless skill; It's a how-much-Gil-assblasts-you meter and it's function was clearly defined by Apocrypha; Damage reduction from other similar, weaker demigods.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanDracniil View Post
    Class: Berserker
    Name: Ivar Ragnarsson
    Title: Ivar the Boneless

Parameters:
    Strength: B+
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: A+
    Mana: D+
    Luck: C+
    Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: B
    - Like a large number of Norse Warriors, Ivar was renowned as a berserker, Old Norse warriors who fought in a nearly uncontrollable, trance-like fury. This skill trades Ivar's sanity and mental facilities for a boost in parameters.

Personal Skills:

Faith's Reward: A
    - A skill symbolizing Ivar's great belief in the pagan gods as well as his notoriety against those of other religion. This skill grants a small boost in parameters when Ivar is facing an opponent of a religion drastically different from the Norse faith. Due to his actions in his life, this boost is enhanced if the enemy is of the Catholic faith.

Charisma: B(E)
    - Ivar the Boneless was a renowned conqueror and king who commanded the Great Heathen Army without much difficulty. This skill allows him to command an equivalent of a kingdom as well as a large army. However, Mad Enhancement has reduced the effectiveness of this skill.

Noble Phantasms:

Inn Beinlausi, He Whose Bone Is Cartilage: E

- A minor Noble Phantasm that reflects Ivar's title as the Boneless, most likely garnered through a show of physical flexibility in combat. This Noble Phantasm imbues Ivar's skeletal system with aunique quality that puts it somewhere in between bone and cartilage, too hard to be shattered and too soft to be fractured. The flexibility of his bones also give Ivar great agility in combat.

Bloougr Or
    n, Now the Blood Eagle: B
    - One of Ivar's favorite torture techniques was the Blood Eagle, where the bloody eagle is carved on the victims back before having the ribs pulled from the spine and the lungs pulled out to form the eagle's wings. As a Noble Phantasm, this allows Ivar to plant a curse on the enemy's back upon physical contact, requiring a Magic Resistance of A or higher to counteract. The curse manifests as a symbol, in the form of a blood-red eagle. If Ivar manages to make contact with the symbol, the curse is activated and pulls out the enemy's ribs and lungs outward to where the symbol was placed. The curse manifests from within and is no longer affected by Magic Resistance once the symbol has been placed. If an enemy already has the blood eagle on his body, Ivar can not place a new one on him. Due to Mad Enhancement, Ivar instinctively places the curse on the enemy at the first opportunity too do so, without regard to the advantages and disadvantages of where the symbol was placed.
    My thoughts:

Inn Beinlausi, He Whose Bone Is Cartilage: E
    IMHO, this works better as a Personal Skill. (Although I can't really wrap my head around a tissue that is a mix between bone and cartilage, but whatever).

As a Noble Phantasm, this allows Ivar to plant a curse on the enemy's back upon physical contact, requiring a Magic Resistance of A or higher to counteract.
    IMHO, it would be better as: B-rank MR has a chance to counter the curse (it may or may not be affected, depending on the result of the "coin toss"), with A or higher being uneffected.

Due to Mad Enhancement, Ivar instinctively places the curse on the enemy at the first opportunity too do so
    Actually, I would make him do the opposite. Due to ME, he doesn't always "remember" to put the Blood Eagle curse on the opponent (ether because he doesn't remember to do so, or because he's caught int he frenzy of combat), in other words the idea of "hey, I'll put my curse on him/her" also depends on a "coin toss".

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You did not.
    I probably should, then.

I think Complete Material 3 mentions Divinity being the source of demigod Servants' super stats. So basically Magic Energy Burst all the time except you don't need to set your life currency on fire to use it.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    So basically Magic Energy Burst all the time except you don't need to set your life currency on fire to use it.
    Or the fact that their divine blood naturally give them that level of strength.
    Last edited by Christemo; March 18th, 2014 at 07:56 AM.

You know what I mean. Eye of Mind (False) and Instinct naturally give Servants the ability to react to otherwise unnoticed threats but it still gets a skill listing. Protection of Arrows is explicitly said to be something Cuchulainn was born with.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cm3
    As a demigod whose father was an almighty god who possessed every skill such as knowledge, techniques and magic, and whose mother was Deichtine, younger sister of King Conchobar, he exhibited superior talent from birth. Boasting supernatural ability that separated him from ordinary people from a young age, in his training in the Land of Shadows, he received the original runes and terrible magic spear Gaé Bolg from Scáthach
    On another note, it's her Divinity that gave Medusa her Riding Skill.
    But since Kintoki was cut that Divinity raises defense thing is probably Karna only, seeing as it says "Karna was intergrated into the Sun God." Rather than becoming his own God.
    The true use for Divinity is breaking through buddha and vlad.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Protection of Arrows is explicitly said to be something Cuchulainn was born with.
    Arrow to the Knee joke, anyone?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    You couldn't stop Cu from being an adventurer not even with a landmine, so not really.

I promised I'd be creating a ridiculously overpowered servant whose power was legitimized earlier, and I plan to go through with that. So without further ado, I present to you The King of the World. Also, my historical idol.

Archer

Borjigin Temujin (Chinggis/Genghis Khan)
    The King of the World (世界王 Sekai-Ou)

PICTURE COMING SOON
    Imagine Proto Gilgamesh, but with regal Mongolian raider clothes and a darker hair colour. Theme colour will be white instead of Gold.

Background: The only man to have ever achieved the feat of uniting the entire civilized world under his rule. Though the sons of his enemies have constantly attempted to destroy his image by labelling him and his comrades as savage barbarians, Temujin’s legacy as the only man who can be called The King of the World persists as one of the few Eastern Asian legends recognized by all throughout the world.

Servant Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A+
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    N Phantasms: EX

Class Skills:
    Independent Action (A+) – Archer can remain in this world indefinitely even without a Master. However, in order to activate his Noble Phantasm, it is necessary to first acquire an extra supply of prana from alternative sources.

Magic Resistance (B) – While the Archer Class naturally has this skill, Temujin’s was further developed during his countless campaigns across the world, where he had fought countless magi. Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected

Personal Skills:

Charisma (A) – Temujin was not only a King, but also an unparalleled Statesman and Military Commander. Though his campaigns have made him many enemies, during his life the entire world worshipped him as not only their King, but also as the incarnation of God.

Divinity (B)
    – Known far and wide as the incarnation of the Sky God, Temujin was both human and God.

Influence (A) – Temujin’s direct influence on the world persists over seven hundred years after death, in the form of his loyal retainers and countless descendants spread all over the world as well as his legends. While he is no longer considered the ruler of the people, the world continues to recognize him as its King. As a result, he has unlimited access to prana anywhere in the world, though this is limited by his prana capacity.

Riding (A+) – The Mongols were known far and wide as the greatest horsemen the world had ever seen, with Temujin at its pinnacle. Because of this, he is able to maintain his riding skill, even when summoned as an Archer. Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts.

Eye of the Mind (EX) – Temujin was known as a peerless military commander and politician who won every single battle, on the field or in the court, he had ever partook in, no matter what the odds. Capable of calm analysis of all conditions, regardless of any form of pressure, and quickly deduce the best course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. Even if there is a 0.01% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

Noble Phantasms:

Ayanga uur Khilen – Wrath of Thunder (A) – Anti-Unit
    It was said that all Mongols feared the Thunder. In the great steppes of Mongolia, there was no cover from the fury of the sky, so during a thunderstorm all were subject to the wrath of Heaven. All, but Temujin. In the famous final battle against his sworn brother Jamukha, his forces were vastly outnumbered. The sky grew impatient with the brothers’ quarrelling, and released its fury without caution at both sides of the battle. While every other man in both armies cowered and ducked in fear, Temujin alone stood proudly in the barren plains, undaunted by the anger of God. His men saw his courage, and they too stood proudly beside their King. Moved by his courage, the sky thus spared Temujin’s army of its wrath, and instead assisted the young Khan in forcing Jamukha’s army into surrender. From that moment on, Temujin forever gained the loyalty of Thunder.

As a Noble Phantasm, the Thunder manifests itself into an elegant composite bow, to be used by Temujin as the martial instrument he was most comfortable with. When the string is pulled, Temujin need not load any arrows, but the bow itself will manifest massive bolts of lightning to be launched as projectiles in place of arrows. The property of each bolt is both physical and magical, and thus will still affect targets with the highest levels of Magic Resistance. In addition, the projectiles will track down their targets, though this is often not necessary as the lightning’s speed is near instantaneous. Multiple bolts can be launched simultaneously or in rapid succession of one another in order to create a divine thunderstorm.

Chinggis Khan – The Greatest Ruler (EX) – Anti-Army
    The army of the Great Khan was not the biggest the world had ever seen, but it was the most effective. In almost every engagement Temujin had fought in, his army was outnumbered at least 4 to 1. Yet, in spite of these odds, Temujin had won every military engagement he had participated in in his life through the use of sheer tactics, ingenuity, and discipline. He controlled the most well trained and professional army the world had ever seen.

The loyalty of his army was unfaltering, as he had lead them through countless battles and won each one no matter the odds. While it is normally impossible for a servant to summon other servants, it is possible for Temujin.

Because the world still recognizes Temujin as its King, it permits Temujin to use any location on land as his own workshop territory, and so Temujin can summon those who had rode with him as his own servants. The world also helps support the prana cost of each summon, although the maintenance of each servant must be done by Temujin personally, as he is their Master. Though Temujin can continuously take the world’s prana into himself and indefinitely support each servant he summons, his personal prana capacity limits the numbers of the servants he can maintain at once. Temujin thus summons his servants in small armies of his most elite cavalry, to outflank and outmaneuver the enemy as opposed to outright overpowering them. Many of his preferred servants are heroic spirits much like himself, albeit none as outright powerful as the King.

When a servant summoned this way is killed, Temujin’s prana receives a backlash, thus disabling the portion he used to maintain that servant for at least 6 hours. Thus, he must be careful with how he deploys his men, as he cannot simply replace his servants each time they are lost.

Tengri uur Tseerlel – Scourge of the Sky God (EX) – Anti-Nation
    Temujin’s ultimate Noble Phantasm is a law made by his undying dream to unite the world with a common law; to create a good and just world without sin. Thus, in order to destroy the evil he saw in the world, he turned himself into the instrument to purge evil. If it can be summarized in one of the King’s quotes, it would be as he said… “I am the scourge of God. Had you not committed great sins, God would not have brought a plague like me upon you.’

When activated, a reality marble is created in an area that will bring about all the self-perceived sins of those who the Khan deems a potential enemy that they have accumulated through their entire lives, including those that may have been forgotten. It will then prey on their sins, draining them of not only their prana but also of their physical strength. The greater in quality and quantity the sin, the greater the amount of energy drained. A normal man who recognizes he regularly commits debauchery will die instantly under the reality marble’s influence. The reality marble can then expand itself on the energy of its victims, to the point where it can affect an entire nation, if user so chooses. The reality marble also adds the drained strength and excess prana to the user’s own, and also allows user to exceed his prana capacity, but these effects only apply while the reality marble is active. The prana capacity that can be exceeded depends on the current size of the marble. Maintaining the marble for long periods of time has a continuous strain on the user, and the larger the size of the marble, the more prana it will drain. Thus, in order to support itself for long periods of time, Temujin must continue expanding it while using victims to support it. Note that Temujin can choose to single out individuals to not be affected by the Noble Phantasm, but by default it will affect everyone in its area of effect.

In application, this Noble Phantasm has many uses that work side by side with Temujin’s other Noble Phantasms. The increased prana capacity allows him to summon more servants and maintain a larger army with his The Greatest Ruler Noble Phantasm, and can also be applied on each of his servants individually to make them more powerful. It can also increase Temujin’s physical parameters to God-like levels. The most noticeable effect, however, is that it will weaken everything that the user does not make an exception to.

Due to the high collateral damage nature of this Noble Phantasm, Temujin prefers to use his ace sparingly.
    Last edited by KitsuneKo; March 18th, 2014 at 07:20 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I used to be an adventurer, and then I got tricked into breaking all of my geises, chained myself to a rock and fought to the death against an army.

Doesn't really work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3