Page 468 of 782 FirstFirst ... 368418458463466467468469470473478518568 ... LastLast
Results 9,341 to 9,360 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    And you know Takeuchi, "Her CHA score can't be anything less than 16!"
    Damn critics never appreciate true art. It's too good for them, it is. They can't understand her genius and style.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    No, charisma is the right term.

She has the charisma to gather people. It's only afterward that they start to notice her personality.
    So when it says Rank B is sufficient to lead a country, it tactfully omits that the last two words are "to ruin" then?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Thedoctor's Avatar
    She denied herself of emotions in order to become the "perfect" king but the people couldn't understand an emotionless robot on the throne.

Blog Entries
    She had charisma enough to act as the glue that held Camelot together as long as she did. Granted, it all fell apart in the end, which is what she focuses on, but there wouldn't have been much of a Camelot to lose or a Knights of the Round to lead if she didn't have something to work with in the beginning.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Thedoctor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    She had charisma enough to act as the glue that held Camelot together as long as she did. Granted, it all fell apart in the end, which is what she focuses on, but there wouldn't have been much of a Camelot to lose or a Knights of the Round to lead if she didn't have something to work with in the beginning.
    So in essence she has the ability to attract people to her but lacks the ability to keep them around.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *sees the latest Servant sheets*

I'm not very fond of the "personal skills that give a Servant loads more of personal skills" thing, but Daneel's profiles are still good.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

We usually only see the skills that come up in the story, though, meaning there could be more. Lancer didn't gain Protection from Arrows until True Assassin, right?
    Last edited by Arha; August 31st, 2014 at 05:09 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Saber doesnt have Protection From Arrows

I started writing something else (namely about how her NP rank lists Invisible Air instead of Excalibur) and then switched to that, actually. Forgot to edit it out.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Quad's Avatar
    I'm not much of a writer, but I have some ideas.
    Anyone done Berserker Goliath or Rider Death?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    We usually only see the skills that come up in the story, though, meaning there could be more. Lancer didn't gain Protection from Arrows until True Assassin, right?
    That's Food's hypothesis as well. He also thinks that Tamamo also has loads more NPs but doesn't use them and that's why her NP rank is B.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's Food's hypothesis as well. He also thinks that Tamamo also has loads more NPs but doesn't use them and that's why her NP rank is B.
    That doesn't really gel with Apocrypha's status sheets.

- - - Updated - - -

Or Lancelot's from the original books (not side material).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't think it gels well with anything. After all it's paper.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    Quad
    I'm not much of a writer, but I have some ideas.
    Anyone done Berserker Goliath or Rider Death?
    I think that berserker Goliath and archer David would be good combination. Obviously David has luck A+.
    Also a non-berserker Hercules would be cool, maybe with the bow of hydra (or some other greek name, it was mentioned in f/sn).
    Last edited by black1blade; September 1st, 2014 at 06:10 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    I think that berserker Goliath and archer David would be good combination. Obviously David has luck A+.

I would rather suggest A. I'm totally not being incapable of original thought and basing this on the pre-existing David that got dropped from Apocrypha, and the profile made by Master of Chaos (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post1188907), not at all. Goliath would be interesting too.

As for Rider Death, I think there might have been a few things a while back, though I forget if they were any good.

I personally don't see it as a proper candidate (well, no less proper than the concept of disease or the genre of nursery rhymes, I suppose), but that's 'cause my own musing on the subject concluded in the Master immediately dying and the "Servant" immediately fading. And now I have a one-shot plot bunny slowly suffocating in the vast folders of things I will never write.

Edit: Personally considering writing up Saber(/Ruler) Galahad, since I already have an idea how to include the Grail he got. I'm wondering if I should try to incorporate the Siege Perilous, but not sure how. I was thinking maybe a skill that grants a bonus's in the pursuit of Grails? His sword is also something to muse on.

I was hoping to do a few more Arthurian Heroes, but I doubt I could change their histories to match the Nasu Arthur and still come out with a a set that are consistent with each other, and not having them make sense in context of each other would drive me nuts.
    Last edited by Ayr; September 1st, 2014 at 07:39 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    Maybe we could have a alternate our universe king Arthur legend?

Class:
    Rider
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Berserker, Caster
    Identity: Cu Chulainn

STR: B
    END: C+
    AGI: A+
    MGI: C
    LCK: E

Class Skills

Riding (A+): Able to use Phantasmal and Divine Beasts as mounts, with the exception of dragons.

Magic Resistance (C): Cancels effects of spells of with less than two verses.

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation (A): Rider is able to remain alive and fight despite the most grievous of wounds, as long as they are not decisively fatal.

Runes (B): Learned from his mentor Scathach. Rider is proficient in the use of the 18 original runes, to the degree that he qualifies for the Caster class.

Divinity (B): Measures one's aptitude for being a Divine Spirit. Rider's father is Lugh, the Irish god of the sun and storms.

Noble Phantasms:

Gae Bolg~Barbed Spear of Mortality (Anti-Unit, Rank C)

This spear was carved out a sea-creature's bone and given to Rider by Scathach. Its fame as his signature weapon is great enough to qualify him for the Lancer class.
    It was said that when the spearhead entered the enemy's body, it would "course through the highways and biways of the body so that every single joint was filled with barbs."
    By invoking the spear's name and striking a blow that pierces skin, this concept manifests in the body of Rider's target, and numerous barbs are formed as their blood crystallizes
    and pierces them from within, inflicting severe damages to the joints and internal organs.

Liath Macha and Dub Sainglend~Phantasmal Steeds of Linn Liaith Pool (Anti-Army, Rank A)

The source of Cu Chulainn's designation as Rider. These two Phantasmal horses appeared to Rider and were broken by him in a single day.
    From that point on they obeyed only him and pulled his chariot. They possess incredible speed and strength, being reputed to have carried Rider across Ireland in the space of the single day spent taming them.
    They can be fastened to Rider's chariot or fight alongside him as a formidable vanguard; Laith Macha is noted to have killed fifty men with his teeth and thirty with each of his hooves.
    Being in close proximity to them raises Rider's already considerable Endurance and Agility, contributing more to his Battle Continuation.
    However, their true strength lies in their ability to return from death as long as Rider is conscious and has sufficient prana.
    Approximately five rounds after death, they "respawn" at the location of the summoning circle through which Rider entered the modern world and rush back to his side.
    Speed, distance and even death do nothing to separate them from joining Rider; striking them down grants only a temporary reprieve.

Was doing some reading on good 'ol Cu Chulainn and thought I'd remake him as a Rider.
    Because this focuses on his horses and the best known incident of their use was his death, I removed his Disengage and Protection from Arrows skills.
    Also I considered making the Gae Bolg "just a particularly deadly spear", but I figured just because he's not a Lancer doesn't mean it can't be any less scary.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Magical Beast, Phantasmal Beast or Divine Beast?

I'm fairly certain Phantasmal is the correct classification in the context of the legend. If not, all I have to do is change the wording and take the + off his Riding.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; September 7th, 2014 at 09:35 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Magical Beast, Phantasmal Beast or Divine Beast?
    Monstrous Beast, Mythic Beast, or Holy Beast?

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Personal Information:

Class Name : Lancer
    True Name : Lugh
    Sex :
    Male
    Alignment : Chaotic Good
    Height / Weight : 186cm/77kg

Background:
    Spoiler:

Servant's background:
    A hero and High King of the distant past of the Tuatha de Danann. His father is Cian of the Tuatha De Danann, and his mother is Ethniu, daughter of Balor, of the Fomorians. The warrior connection comes through his skill with a spear and sling which earned him another title, Lamhfhada, meaning "Long hand". He is also known as Samh-Ildanach, "equally skilled in many arts".

The Tuatha de Danann are a race of supernaturally-gifted people in Irish mythology. Contrary to the legends, they started as mortals, but have the inborn abilities and potential far surpassing normal humans. The Dananns were descended from Nemed, leader of a previous wave of inhabitants of Ireland. Their ancestors came from four cities to the north of Ireland: Falias, Gorias, Murias and Finias, where they landed to be instructed in the magic arts, embracing druidry (druidecht), knowledge (fis), prophecy (faitsine) and skill in magic (amainsecht) which got passed through the bloodline. When Nemed and his followers arrived at Ireland, they made contact with the Fomorians, another supernaturally gifted race. Nemed defeated them in several battles, killing their kings Gann and Sengann, but died in the hands of the next Fomorians leaders. There was great slaughter on both sides for a great length of times. The sea rose over them and drowned most of the survivors: only thirty of Nemed's people escaped in a single ship, scattering to the other parts of the world. The Fomorians themselves retreated to the Tory Island.

Of this thirty, one group flees "into the north of the world", one group flees to Britain, and another group flees to Greece. Those who went into the north become the Tuatha De Danann, those who went to Britain become the ancestors of all Britons, and those who went to Greece came to call themselves the Fir Bolg. After 230 years, the Fir Bolg, with the intention to escape slavery in Greece, sail to Iberia and then on to Ireland. They establish the High Kingship and a succession of nine High Kings rule over Ireland for the next 37 years.

After 37 years, the Tuatha de Danann arrive in Ireland. Their king, Nuada, asks that they be given half the island, but the Fir Bolg king Eochaid refuses. Nuada, insisting their people has as much right to inhabit Irelands as the Fir Borg, deny Eochaid demands to have them sail away from Ireland. Conflict ensues, with conflict tuned into skirmish and skirmish turned into full scale war, the First Battle of Mag Tuired. During the war, Sreng, the champion of the Fir Bolg, challengs Nuada to single combat. With one sweep of his sword, Sreng cuts off Nuada's right hand.

Because their king, Nuada, had lost an arm in the battle and was no longer physically whole, he was deemed unable to rule by the custom of the Danann, as their king must be a perfect beings that symbolizes their status as a superior race. Dian Cecht, healer of the Danaans, declared that he could make King Nuada a silver arm which could move and function as a normal arm given enough time. But after the war against Fir Bolg, the Danann cannot hope to survive another invasion. Hoping to reconcile relations between the Fomorians and the Tuatha De Danann, Bres, the half-Fomorian and half-Danann was chosen as the first king of Ireland. However, Bres was a poor king; he favors the people that raised him, the Fomorians, over the Danaans; Bres made the Tuatha De Danann pay tribute to the Fomorians and work as slaves, making the noblest of them do menial work, imposing heavy tribute, and failing to show the level of hospitality expected of a king.

Meanwhile, in the Tory Island, the chief king of the Fomorians, Balor, hears a druid's prophecy that he would be killed by his grandson. To avoid his fate, he locks his only daughter, Ethniu, in a tower on Tory Island to keep her from becoming pregnant, cared for by twelve women, who are to prevent her ever meeting or even learning of the existence of men. One day, Balor steals a magical cow of abdundance, the Glas Gaibhnenn, from Goibniu the smith. He takes it to his fortress on Tory Island. Cian, who was guarding the cow for Goibniu, sets out to get it back. With the help of the druidess Birog and the sea god Manannan, Cian enters the tower with the help of a druidess called Birog and finds Ethniu. Desperate to look for a way of returning the cow back to his master smith, Cian decides to asked help from the imprisoned princess. Ethniu, never knowin a man before, fell for Cian and decided to help him. In that time, they fell in love and have sex, and she gives birth to three sons. Balor attempts to drown the boys in the sea, but one is saved by Birog. She takes him to his father, who gives him to the sea god Manannan, in fosterage.

The surviving boy is the destined future king of the Danaans, Lugh.

Meanwhile in Ireland, after Bres had ruled for seven years, Nuada had his hand back, which had been replaced with a silver one; following the successful replacement, Nuada was restored to kingship and Bres was exiled. He went to his father for help to recover his throne, but Elatha would not help him gain by foul means what he had been unable to keep: "You have no right to get it by injustice when you could not keep it by justice". Bres was guided by his father to Balor, another leader of the Fomorians, for the help he sought. Balor gladly decided to help Bres, as he himself desired revenge against the Danaans for what they have done to his daughter. Bres raised the Fomorians and led them in the war that will be known as the Second Battle of Magh Tuireadh.

During the war, young Lugh travels to join the court of king Nuada of the Tuatha De Danann. he doorkeeper will not let him in unless he has a skill with which to serve the king. He offers his services as a wright, a smith, a champion, a swordsman, a harpist, a hero, a poet and historian, a sorcerer, and a craftsman, but each time is rejected as the Tuatha De Danann already have someone with that skill. But when Lugh asks if they have anyone with all those skills simultaneously, the doorkeeper has to admit defeat, and Lugh joins the court and was appointed Chief Ollam of Ireland. During his time there, Lugh achieved many impressive feats, between them are his victory in a flagstone-throwing contest against Ogma, the champion, and entertainment the court with his harp. The Tuatha De Danann are at that time oppressed by the Fomorians in the war, and Lugh is amazed how meekly they accept this and didn't fight back harder. When Nuada saw the youthful and vigorous Lugh, the king realised the multi-talented youth could lead the Tuatha De against the Fomorians to victory. He took Lugh in a personal patronage, teaching him all that he knows in order to finish the war against the FOmorians. After several years, Nuada stood down as the king in Lugh's favour. He was given command over the Tuatha De Danann, and began making preparations for war.

In his time in the court, the sons of Tuireann named Brian, Iuchar, and Iucharba set out to kill their father's enemy Cian. Cian shapeshifts into a pig to disguise himself, but the brothers shapeshift into dogs and hound him. They kill him, dismember his body and try to cover up their crime. When Lugh found out about this, he was enraged. As the current leader of the Danaans, he created an elaborate revenge and set them a series of seemingly impossible quests as recompense. They achieved them all but are fatally wounded in completing the last one. Despite Tuireann's pleas, Lugh denied them the use of one of the items they have retrieved, a magic pigskin which heals all wounds. They died of their wounds and Tuireann dies of grief over their bodies. Thus Lugh's revenge was done. Amongst the item collected was his spear Gae Assail and Areadbhar.

The items proved to be invaluable in the war. One of the Four Jewels of the Tuatha De Danann, a spear named Brionac, was given to Lugh. With Brionac, Gae Assail, and Areadbhar, Lugh was nearly undefeated, holding his spears in the battlefield while felling down Fomorians after another. In the final stages of the war, Balor killed Nuada with his terrible, poisonous eye that killed all it looked upon. Lug faced his grandfather, but as he was opening his eye Lug shot a tathlum with a slingshot that drove his eye out the back of his head, wreaking havoc on the Fomorian army behind.

Thus, the propechy is filled. Balor the Evil Eye had fallen in the hands of his grandson.

Bres is found alive in the aftermath of the battle, and is spared on the condition that he teach the Tuatha De Danann how to plough, sow and reap. The rest of the Fomorians were defeated and driven into the sea.

In his later life and rule in Ireland, Lugh instituted an event similar to the Olympic games called the Assembly of Talti and instituted Lughnasadh fairs in the areas of Carman and Naas, among many others. His ruling was prosperous and blissful, but it was short. The record was unclear and blurry at best, but Lugh's eventual death came as a result of the supposed infidelity of one of his many wives. This wife had an affair with Cermait who was the son of the Dagda. Lugh killed Cermait for revenge and justice, just as he demanded justice from the sons of Tuireann. But he was in turn killed by Cermait's three sons, Mac Cuill, Mac Cecht and Mac Greine. Incapable of defeating and killing the King of Light head on, they are said to have drowned Lugh in a lake of Loch Lugborta through trickery. By that time he is thought to have ruled for forty years.

As if designed by fate, right after the time of Lugh's death, a race called Miselians invaded Ireland. At that time, Mac Cuill, Mac Cecht and Mac Greine, were kings of the Tuatha De Danann, but their rules were weak; without Lugh, the Danaans were incapable of denying the invaders. Mac Cuill, Mac Cecht and Mac Greine asked for a truce of three days, during which the Milesians would lie at anchor nine waves' distance from the shore. The Milesians complied, but the Tuatha De Danann created a magical storm in an attempt to drive them away. The Milesian poet Amergin calmed the sea with his verse, then his people landed and defeated the Tuatha De Danann at Tailtiu. When Amergin was called upon to divide the land between the Tuatha De Danann and his own people, he cleverly allotted the portion above ground to the Milesians and the portion underground to the Tuatha De Danann. The Tuatha De Danann were led underground into the Sidhe mounds, their rule ended and their land invaded. Their current fate is unknown.

Though the age of the Tuatha de Danann has ended, their legends survived through many manuscripts and documents until present days. The legend accumulated, and by the belief of the populace, the Tuatha de Danann were venerated as gods, with the status as Divine Spirits imposed onto them.

Lugh is depicted as eternally youthful, strong, brave, handsome and brimming with energy. This gave him yet another name, that of "Macnia", boy hero. He was famous enough that even Julius Caesar commented on his influence amongst the peoples of Celtic Britain. The best and strongest even among the Dananns, he was naturally talented in just about anything he do, as if fate itself has given him the ultimate privilege in life. He has never known failure until the end of his lives; thus, when the failure comes he was incapable of recognizing it, resulting in his demise.

He has the absolute confidence that comes from his perfect ability, and with it the arrogance that comes as a second nature for him. As he was the king of the greatest race in his time, he believe the prestige of it gave him the privilege and the right to be treated as a king even by races other than the Dananns. When summoned as Lancer in the Holy Grail War, his nature made it hard for the Master to reign him. However, he was not irrational; understanding that the current age was not the age of his ruling, he will not force his will upon others, but instead believe that his "privilege and right" as a king will realize it instead without him interfering, albeit he will be somewhat amazed were his demands to be denied.

He holds the stance of indifference with what is beautiful and what is ugly, as he believe that neither is superior to the other; both are just "are" for him. Nothing in this world is meaningless for him, ugly or beautiful, as everything will move in accordance to his right and will in the end.

As he was a warrior before he became king, he also found joy in fights and battles.

His death had always been the one and only failure in his life; he does not regret it, but simply comes to the conclusion that it was his perfectness that made him imperfect. He realize that the cause of his death was what perfected him at last, and he must not let confidence turned into full arrogance and smear his finally perfect self. Lancer's wish is to have a second life, a flawless life that is worthy for him that has finally become impeccable.

He prefers a head-on assault against his enemies, and while he does not object against tactical strategies such as attacking from the sides, he extremely despises a strategy utilizing trickery, as it was the cause of his death and the end of his people's age. He will not defer to any such orders from his Master, forcing the Master to adhere to Lancer's personal strategy and play to his strength.

As his Master is a perfect magus, Lancer's parameter manages to reach the height of its potential.

Lancer has somewhat taken an interest in the American football sport of the modern world.

Lancer can also be summoned as Archer and Rider.

Master's background:

Seraphina Caiomhe is one of the most talented magus in her bloodline history, and also the biggest source of headache ever happened to her family. She was deemed as a prodigy, born with an extremely high quality and quantity ever within the Caiomhe. But during her time of studying magecraft, she regarded her curiosity as first and foremost, deeming anything else as secondary of importance. Her family had tried to direct her, guide her, and even to the point of putting a leash on her, so to speak, but she never yield; what she wants to know, she will know about, other matters be damned. She will experiment on anyone she deemed necessary, sacrifice anything she deemed a reasonable price, and risk any danger she deemed worth the trouble. The amount of servant in Caiomhe household who she has made cry, beg to their knees, and quit and the spot was countless. The important figures of the Caiomhe family have more than once discussed whether or not to get rid of her for good, but her quality as a magus and worth as the family's bloodline successor was too excellent to be wasted.

Due to her growing up with that kind of nature and environment, she has developed a cold personality that mostly does not care about anything outside her scope of interest.

In one occassion, she found out about the ritual of wish-granting in the land beyond her homeland, Ireland. This sparked her curiosity; not the wish granting machine itself, but the mechanism behind it. What is the exact quantities and variable of this wish-granting nature? Why does it need a ritual this scale to be implemented? On what basis does the theory supporting the system of this omnipotent machine grounded? She has never been more sparked than ever in her life. After learning enough what is needed to be learned to participate in the ritual of Holy Grail War, she left Ireland without telling anyone in her family, bringing most of her research result and equipment while also taking along (forcefully threathening) 2 of the longest servant ever serving in the Caiomhe family. (Not that the servants had any choice in the matter)

Upon her arrival to the backwater country, she knew that having a catalyst could yield to a sure summoning of a strong Servant, but dismissed the notion completely as she was far more interested in which Servant would be compatible for her. It was extremely ironic, as the Servant that answers her turns out to be one of the strongest Servant one could summon in the Holy Grail War.

She was a cold female magus, and while she knows enough about tactics that strategies exactly like the one Lancer hates would yield far better result in the Holy Grail War, she does not mind in following Lancer's fighting philosophy, as it is more effective than forcing the King of Light against his will and it makes far more variable shows up during battle. Cold as she was, with Lancer's blunt and bare personality, she tends to found herself unbalanced by Lancer's nonchalant compliment of her appearances. Some of it was blamed to her bluish black colored hair, which according to Lancer really resembles the hair of one of his lover, Deichtine.

Spoiler:

Parameters:

Strength : A
    Endurance : B
    Agility : A+
    Prana : B
    Luck : A
    Noble Phantasm : A++

Class Skill:
    Magic Resistance : A
    Grants protection against magical effects. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, Lancer is untouchable by modern magi.

Personal Skill:
    Divinity : A
    Strength of one's godlike nature. The more godlike blood one possessed, the higher this stat becomes. Lancer and his people the Tuatha De Danann were known as "the tribe of the gods", and were venerated as real gods later due the belief of the populace.
    Affects the outcome of his deeds. Also responsible for his control over light and a boost in in resistance against magical effects.
    Charisma : B
    Increase leadership skills. Suitable for a king of a country.
    Instinct : A
    The power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle. Refined sixth sense is now close to true precognition. Bonus effect of reducing by half the penalties caused by obstructed vision and hearing.
    Prana Burst (Light) : A
    An increase in performance by infusing prana one’s weapons or body with prana and then instantly expelling it. In Lancer’s case, flash of light becomes prana to dwell in his limbs whenever he uses this skill for high-speed movement.
    Privilege of the King : EX
    One's "talent" to reach the best condition and abilities in nearly everything, in accordance to one's fate and will. Affected by Luck.
    Bonus effect of heavily enhancing one's chance in any Luck-check.

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:

Gae Assail
    Yew Spear of Fierce Strike

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 2-20
    Maximum Targets: 1 person
    A spear made from the finest yew in the woods, with a tip made from silvery metal. He obtained the Spear of Assal as a fine imposed on the children of Tuireann. The spear was meant to be thrown, not as a close combat weapon; the incantation of "Ibar (Yew)" made the spear always hit its mark, and coupled with Lancer's powerful throw, it would impale lesser enemies and knock back stronger ones. Casting "Athibar (Re-Yew)" caused the spear to return to Lancer's hand. This effect makes possible the tactics where Lancer throws the spear, knocks back the enemy, returns the spear to his hand, and repeats the process. The enemy would have the time to recover, only to find him/herself be struck by the spear once again. Lancer utilizes the spear's effect in one-on-one battle as a "low risk, high return" method of attack, where the thrown spear made the enemy unable to approach and attack Lancer.
    Spoiler:

Areadhbar
    The Slaughterer

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army
    Range: 2-40
    Maximum Targets: 50 person
    An iron spear with rough burnt color, once belonged to Pisear, king of Persia. A very aggressive Noble Phantasm, when used as a close combat weapon, each blow or contact with any part of the spear create a combustion impact that affect both parties. When the spear made contact with blood, it would ignite the blood from within and slowly burn the blood's owner from inside. A higher rank in Magic Resistance may subdue the blood ignition, but it reduces the victim's combat ability. It's a dangerous Noble Phantasm capable of hurting Lancer himself.

It can also be used in a fashion of throwing spear. When thrown and made contact with the enemy, it absorb from the surroundings a large amount of oxygen and and creates a large ignition using it, producing a large explosion. Lancer dislikes using it in this fashion, as it makes it "a bloody pain in the rear to retrieve it".

Areadhbar was lost during the Second Battle of Magh Tuireadh, but he still possesses it as a Heroic Spirit.
    Spoiler:

Brionac
    The Five Roaring Stars

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Fortress
    Range: 10-100
    Maximum Targets: 900 person
    The ultimate Noble Phantasm of the King of Light, a weapon of mystery obtained in the City of Gorias. A spear with 5 silvery spearhead. Like Areadbhar, it can be used in close-combat or in a throwing manner.

When activated, all five of the spearheads absorb an immense amount of Lancer's prana, converting it, rotating it, and accelerating it into lightning with bluish light. After it reaches maximum power output, when thrown, each spear tip will releases the lightning holding energy with a magnitude level of power within it. The spear itself will automatically target the enemy, and acts as a guidance point for the 5 lance of light rotating around the spear just like a bullet.

Rather than creating destructive shockwave, the thrown spear "breaks through" the target, crushing and obliterating anything in front of it in a straight path. It's not an area attack that destroy its surrounding, but a straightforward attack that pierces through the target in a manner akin to a railgun. Its damage's nature is similar with lightning disintegrating atom.
    Spoiler:

Different version:
    Spoiler:
    As Archer and Rider, he would have a change of appearance, and he will lose the access to Gae Assail and Areadhbar. Brionac is still usable, but as a Rider Lugh's proficience in using it as a close combat spear will be reduced somewhat, and he will be more geared towards defense. He will also trade his agility for a more straightforward form of speed. As an Archer, Brionac is reduced to a pure "projectile" weapon, and his parameter will be weaker, as he will be more geared towards "fighting gods". In addition, he will gain access to two other Noble Phantasm as Archer and as Rider.

As Archer:
    Spoiler:

Parameters:
    Strength : B
    Endurance : B
    Prana : C
    Noble Phantasm : B+++

Class Skill:
    Magic Resistance : B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.
    Independent Action : A
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. Capable of remaining in this world for a week even after losing his Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great prana consumption, back up from the Master is necessary.

Noble Phantasm:
    Slabhra de Lug
    Chain of the Stars

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti Divine
    Range: 5-50
    A slingshot made of a glistening silver chain, a metallic grip, and a black shaft with protruding spike. Activated by grabbing a slab of stone, the slingshot transforms the stone into a spherical piece of tathlum (cement stone) by spinning it around as it pours prana into it and hurls the prana-filled tathlum that targets the enemy's eyes from the sides, hitting their temple.

It is an attack with B-rank damage, but being a weapon that once crush the eye of Balor the Smiter and slew him, it can raise its attack power proportionate to the enemy's rank of Divinity. As it does not consume much prana upon its activation, with stones around as unlimited ammunitions, it is a very efficient Noble Phantasm.
    Spoiler:

Failinis
    Hound of Iruaid

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-15
    A hound once belonged to the king of Iruaid demanded by Lugh as a fine imposed on the children of Tuireann. Classified as a summoned Monstrous Beast, the magical hound acts as a guard dog and shield for Archer. Parameter wise, it is weaker than most Servants, but its true role is to provide distraction for the enemy so that Archer can finish the enemy using Slabhra de Lug. The hound also have an ability on a same level of Rank C Presence Detection with effective rank of a radius of 15 km, warning Archer as enemies approach.

Supposedly it has the ability to turn the water it bath in into wine, but it is a useless skill in combat. Then again, the Master will have a field day with this skill.

Brionac
    The Five Roaring Stars

As an Archer, Lugh can only use it in a throwing manner.

Archer has difficulty deploying Brionac due to the massive prana intake, and relies a lot to his Master's support on using it.
    Spoiler:

As Rider:
    Spoiler:

Parameters:
    Strength : B
    Endurance : A
    Prana : B
    Noble Phantasm : B

Class Skill:
    Magic Resistance : -
    This skill is lost as compensation for possessing the “Armor of Manannan” and "Aenbharr".
    Riding : A
    Expertise to ride animals and vehicles. All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.

Noble Phantasm:
    Armor of Manannan
    Divine Armor of the Sea

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    The silver armor and helmet given to him by his divine foster father, Manannan. It was given to him as an assistance for his quest to join the Tuatha De Danann, granting him a powerful defensive-type Noble Phantasm protecting him with the power of the sea. It is a set of invincible armor that protects against all harm, physical or conceptual. As long as it is active, all damage inflicted on Rider will be halved, while all water based attack is completely nullified.

Incidentally, as it somewhat hinders his movement, Rider sometimes did not use it in his life when he fought in battles where agility is prefered. He more oftenly utilizes it when figthing as a cavalry.
    Spoiler:

Aenbharr
    Divine Horse of the Ocean

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0/2-50
    A magical white horse, another gift given to him by his divine foster father, Manannan. It does not run above the land, but instead using a bluish light as a platform, making it capable of dashing over any surface, whether mountain, marsh, or sea.

The magic horse could be used to attack the enemy with its mighty hooves and trampling attacks, but its true worth is its protective ability. As long as Rider is riding it, the bluish light aura will envelops him and absolutely negates any mental interferences. The horse itself also posseses an B-rank of Magic Resistance that also affects the rider, making it extremely hard to affect Rider with magecraft while he is mounting Aenbharr.

Brionac
    The Five Roaring Stars

As a Rider, Lugh's proficiency in using it in close combat is somewhat reduced.

Rider could use it while riding Aenbharr, but the prana consumption during Brionac's activation greatly lower the defensive value of both of his other Noble Phantasms momentarily.
    Spoiler:

Design:
    Spoiler:
    Silver Gilgamesh meets Cu Chulainn.

No, really.

*ehem*

First of all, I apologize for the extreme wanking in my part for this profile. I hope including my illustration doodle could make you guys forgive me somewhat.
    Spoiler:

The Privilege of the King skill is like Gilgamesh's Collector skill and Vlad's Demonic Defender of the State skill; an EX skill that denotes their whole life, since the more I read about Lugh, the more he was depicted as master of all trade, jack of none. He reached maximum ability in his life in just about any subject, and nearly everything that happens in his life affects him positively; even his father's death lands him a gorgeous amount of magical items. So even when he's unlucky, the unlucky event will still has positive effect on him. That's why the skill is separate from the Luck parameter, as it overrides even fate. That's the kind of skill I imagine he will have. His Divinity and Luck would work together to affect the outcome of this skill, and since both are high ranked already, usually most of the events surrounding him will always have positive effects. I imagined that this skill would affect mostly the narratives and story-wise.

His Divinity is also responsible for giving him his Prana Burst skill, as the mastery over light was known in his record as a god. As his epithet Lonnbeimnech or "fierce striker" concludes that if his name has any relation to "light" it more properly means "lightning-flash", I make it focused on speed. He heavily focused Prana Burst for high-speed movement, and it's responsible for the "+" modifier in his AGI. As Rider though, his armor and cavalry-style battle makes it not practical to boost his movement, so Prana Burst is only usable when he get off Aenbharr. Overall, he's the best when summoned as Lancer.

However, overusage of his Prana Burst will downed Brionac's performance somewhat, since the five-pointed spear's maximum damage is heavily influenced by how much prana it can suck. So he doesn't really use his Prana Burst when his opponent isnt especially good in terms of physical parameter. I was pondering to either us (Flame) or (Lightning), but since Lugh was not only considered a god over lightning but sometimes even over sun, (Light) fits more to the Divinity legend.

...If I'm being honest though, Prana Burst is only because I want a reason/skill to put a "+" modifier in his AGI. It's removable anytime if you guys think it doesn't fit.

He would have quite high Magic Resistance already, around B-rank, just by being a member of Tuatha de Danann, the tribe of the gods whose magical attributes and skill were semi-divine; but since they were all venerated to the gods with Lugh as the High King, it boosted the Magic Resistance even more. So in effect, his Divinity is responsible for his Magic Resistance.

In early scripts the Tuatha de Danann turns out to be epicted as a super race, but not gods; they were actually venerated by the people after their mythology spreads. So if Chiron can be HS, Lugh can be too; in fact, his condition makes more sense. The complete explanation as to why he was recorded as Heroic Spirit is explained in the background. It's a tl;dr, I know, but that's how it is. The background turns to be a summary of history of Tuatha de Danann, so if any of you guys want to know the story, you can just read the background.

His "king status" (aka lolarrogance) was designed by me to be nearly as high as Gilgamesh, but the focus for him is his physical parameters. He would still lose to Gilgamesh due him unable to match the full might of the King of Heroes' Noble Phantasms and lolEnkidu. Fragarach is not included in his Noble Phantasm since even though Lugh may once "owned" it, he has never proplerly "wielded" it, and instead passed it down to his descendants.

Both Brionac and Areadhbar could be thrown weapons, but Brionac is easier to retrieve after being thrown. Since Areadhbar's flame effect to surroundings is continuous due to the combustion, it burns around the spear's surroundings, and it's an annoyance for Lugh. Brionac is pure destruction, so it's just a desolate area around it. Of course, Lugh need to retrieve the spears in order to use them again, which is his weakness of NP usage, but all 3 spears can be kept in spiritual form. Areadhbar has a "+" modifier since in oxygen-rich area it the ignition effect and damage may increase, while Brionac's "++" modifier gives temporary boost when it can absorb the maximum level of prana. As a Lancer and Rider, he could reach maximum damage using his initial prana, but as Archer the Master's prana supply is a must.

Fun fact though: I found just about no records about Brionac in just about anywhere, except when reading Arago manga. This really confuses me; is it, like, exclusive name in Japanese? Well, Nasu said it's called Brionac, so that's that.

When summoned as other than Lancer, as Brionac is still his main weapon, it could be hard to pinpoint his class other than Lancer. All of his other spear's effect is pretty straightforward effect from the legend record, modified a bit for Areadhbar. Lugh has several different recording about his spear, and that's why I make it that he has 3 different spears as Noble Phantasms. Same applies for his Archer and Rider Noble Phantasm; they are all magical items that he once had. Aenbharr and Armor of Manannan has similar name since they are both gifts from the sea deity Manannan.

Lugh's design was inspired from Proto-Gil and Proto-Cu's cloth, combined with the "Irish" look from both Cu and Diarmuid, while Seraphina's design is based (copied) on KnK Touko, DAL Reine, and Black Bullet Sumire Muroto. I really, really had fun drawing and designing this two. No drawing for the 2 animal NPs, as I cant draw animal for the life of me. Just imagine a white horse and dog glowing blue :P.

Some people might say this guy is too strong, but fuck it. *wankwankwank* I do try to be careful and make his stat at least not stronger than Hercules. Balancing a god is hard, since the guy made me dont want to balance him. Yes, I am totally gay for my own Servant sheet. Not to say a boner when drawing Sera.

I know, I know. You guys are going to mercilessly pounding this Servant sheet. Let me get the drug for my fragile heart, and let's do this.
    Last edited by castor212; September 8th, 2014 at 05:24 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3