Page 531 of 782 FirstFirst ... 31431481521526529530531532533536541581631 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,620 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Council's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Calling an idiot an idiot has merit, that doesn't make it any less rude.
    What you said now I agree to in entirety. However I don't see the parallel with Gilgamesh's laughter or Rider's ultimatums.
    They are a family in the end<3
    [IMG]****************************convkey/b661/18u906w0cxufpguzg.jpg[/IMG]

I have commited a horrible crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Blog Entries
    Alright, so you see no association between calling people pathetic little girls, or laughing in people's face when they passionately explain their way of life and rudeness?

How was Christemo rude then?
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Council View Post
    In the book? I didn't hear any such tone in the anime adaptation, but perhaps I'm underinformed.

I believe the above refers to physical touch.

Again, the interpretation here refers to an unfinished product of your efforts.
    It's an example. You don't just apply "rough" to "rude" only with "physical actions." Likewise you're not just talking about physical efforts as some kind of rude state.

Alright, so you see no association between calling people pathetic little girls, or laughing in people's face when they passionately explain their way of life and rudeness?

How was Christemo rude then?
    I mean if you like actually read anything besides the serious scenes, Shinji and BEST GIL OUTFIT in Hollow its literally your own fault if you get brain tumors.

Because it has dumb shit like that.
    Here.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post

*Image snipped*
    Clarification: I do remember what he has said. I just do not believe he phrased his declaration as he has to mock her.

Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Blog Entries
    Here.
    Please elaborate, what is rude about it?
    O piteous Wanderer.

Please elaborate, what is rude about it?
    The...swear words I will not mention, in addition to the implied lack/decrease of mental faculties of everyone who has read F/HA, in a rather uncouth and unrefined manner.

Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Blog Entries
    The...swear words I will not mention, in addition to the implied lack/decrease of mental faculties of everyone who has read F/HA, in a rather uncouth and unrefined manner.
    He's insulting Hollow, not you, so I have no idea why you're offended unless you take Hollow personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Clarification: I do remember what he has said. I just do not believe he phrased his declaration as he has to mock her.
    He says as much before leaving, that he doesn't recognize her as a king. "This is where the kings were to talk, but shut up, you're just a little girl." Dunno how you're not supposed to take his dress-down as insulting. He doesn't even use 女, he's all 小娘 this and 小娘 that.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Which was not what I said? I said that anyone who suffered through any of the SoL scenes (which are skippable) were acting on the risk of getting brain tumors willingly.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Swear words express intensity. The application of them is not necessarily "rude" especially on the internet where standards of behavior tend to be more lax. The meaning here is likely more ironic than literal. Of course, it sounds like you find them distasteful anyway, but that doesn't increase or decrease the implied rudeness of a statement. That's based on Christemo's expressed intentions, not your personal reaction to them.

The statement regarding brain tumors is a debasement of certain parts of Hollow Ataraxia, not a statement against the people who read it.

Read:

"You're all retards for reading HA."

as opposed to:

"HA is so retarded it gave me cancer."

And his meaning is firmly in the second slot, though not as general as my example, since in his own statement, he professed that some parts of HA are acceptable to him.

Quote Originally Posted by @Leo View Post
    He's insulting Hollow, not you, so I have no idea why you're offended unless you take Hollow personally.

I.. am not offendedo.o Should I be, based on what I said? I'm sorry, should I have misled you...

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyvale View Post
    Swear words express intensity. The application of them is not necessarily "rude" especially on the internet where standards of behavior tend to be more lax. The meaning here is likely more ironic than literal. Of course, it sounds like you find them distasteful anyway, but that doesn't increase or decrease the implied rudeness of a statement. That's based on Christemo's expressed intentions, not your personal reaction to them.

The statement regarding brain tumors is a debasement of certain parts of Hollow Ataraxia, not a statement against the people who read it.

Read:

"You're all retards for reading HA."

as opposed to:

"HA is so retarded it gave me cancer."

And his meaning is firmly in the second slot, though not as general as my example, since in his own statement, he professed that some parts of HA are acceptable to him.
    ... Yes, I see. Thank you.
    Last edited by Council; February 26th, 2015 at 11:02 PM.

Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Blog Entries
    I.. am not offendedo.o Should I be, based on what I said? I'm sorry, should I have misled you...
    I dunno, getting worked up about Chris being insulting, you sound offended.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Please accept my polite retort.

O piteous Wanderer.

Quote Originally Posted by @Leo View Post
    I dunno, getting worked up about Chris being insulting, you sound offended.
    As Frostyvale said is a more accurate description. As in, I find them distasteful. Which warrants some passion to oppose them. But, I do not feel wronged in any sense by them. I'm just not the sort of person to be offended at large.
    Last edited by Council; February 26th, 2015 at 11:14 PM.

Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Just posting a Servant, don't mind me.

Class: Assassin

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: E
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (B): Hide's one's presence as a Servant. Allows
    the Servant to be difficult to detect and hide in plain sight more easily.

Personal Skills

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit (A): The temperament of one who will
    never serve a lord. Negates the effects of Charisma of the same rank.

Saint (E): Assassin's rank in this skill is very low due to his legend, but many
    throughout history have twisted him into a saint acting for the greater good.
    Therefore, Assassin only gains some small regenerative ability from this skill.

Noble Phantasms

Arguria~ Thirty Pieces of Silver (Anti-Unit, E-A+)

Thirty silver coins that have been forged into small daggers, which Assassin
    uses as his main weapons. Upon wounding a target, but not killing them, they
    gain a rank-up against that target, up to a maximum of A. In addition, the value
    of the target's Divinity (if any) is added to their power, due to the coins being
    gained as blood money for the Son of God.

Kataphilein~ Kiss of Betrayal (Anti-Unit, B)

A kiss that carries a powerful curse. Should Assassin touch his lips to a target,
    they are marked by the curse: Assassin and all other Servants and Masters
    in the current War become aware of the target's location at all times.
    It can only be used on one individual at a time and can be removed by Assassin at will.

Background
    Judas Iscariot was one of the twelve original disciples of Jesus Christ, most famous for
    betraying his Lord to the Sanhedrin for thirty pieces of silver. Unknown to his fellow
    disciples, he was a member of the Sicarii, an extremist splinter group of Jewish assassins
    attempting to expel the Roman Empire from Judea.

This one ended up being really short and bare-bones, sorry about that.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; February 27th, 2015 at 10:32 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Decent sheet.

Like you said, its a pretty barebones one

I do think the kiss is a bit underwhelming. I mean, it fits with the legend but i don't know.

I mean, why not make so that everyone can see the victim of the kiss? Kissing an opponent like a servant should be pretty difficult for someone with those stats and Assassin is just better off killing a Master rather than kissing him.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Class: Saver
    True Name:
    The Buddha of Immeasurable Life and Light
    Amitābha

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Birth: Unknown, though East Asia is most likely
    Original Lifetime: 4th century BC

STR: B AGI: A+

END: B MGI: A

LCK: A+ NP: EX

Class Skills:

Charisma: A

The natural talent to command others. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. At this rank, one has achieved the highest level of popularity as a human being, and a Boddhisattva can gain a countless number of students and followers in a matter of weeks.

Counter Hero: C

Imposes a parameter down effect upon any 'Hero' that the Servant faces in combat. At this rank, all enemies that can be classified as a proper "Hero" that faces Saver receives a 2-rank parameter reduction to all their stats except Noble Phantasm. This has no effect on "Antiheroes" at this rank.

Personal Skills:

Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig: EX

Renders protection to one who has reached 'the Truth of the World' or 'the Answer of Humanity' -- a protection against Purging that marks the Servant as a Protector of the World. Unconditionally reduces the damage dealt by physical attacks, conceptual attacks, and interdimensional attacks by a value equivalent to the Servant's HP. This skill also shuts out probability of Mental Interference by 100%. In the circumstance of Saver, who has attained an EX in this skill, even the seven desires of man may be received with perfect tranquility.

Purvanivasana: N/A

Literally "Knowledge of All Reincarnations". By passing a Luck Check, Saver may recall anything, down to the nanosecond, from one of his previous lifes, where he gained infinite merit as a king who was always named Dharmakāra, who performed many good deeds across countless lifetimes. This can be used to guess the name of an enemy Servant if Saver has ever met them in one of those lives.

Heavenly Step
    Riddisakchatkriya: A+++

A martial art based on one of Saver's vows for his Pure Land, where one must be able to, in a single step, move a hundred thousand ten millions kilometers, and reach one's destination instantly. Ending every motion in a holy posture, Saver dashes across the battlefield with utter serenity, moving in and out of the Pure Land with his every movement, delivering hand strikes and counterattacks fluently. It is a level of technique that is equal to Magic, boasting both perfect offense and defense combined with movement that is invisible to the naked eye, and without equal skill or a greater technique, it is impossible to match Saver.

Om
    ॐ: A

The ability to use Age of Gods Magecraft simply by uttering the sound of the beginning of the universe, when the Divine Light manifested and illuminated the vast void of space. It is an ability only possessed by great Buddhist Sages, who in the pursuit of Moksha have studied and used the power of magic, and through their great self-suggestive abilities can generate all their spells with but this one syllable. At this rank, High-Thaumaturgy can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells.

Spells that belong to Saver

Om
    Kān
    : A defensive spell that creates a barrier that encircles Saver's body completely, boasting enough defensive force to resist a powerful Noble Phantasm. Can be held up so long as Saver holds the
    Karana
    hand gesture that expels negativity
    , and is reinforced with additional magical energy from the Pure Land that effectively refreshes the shield once a second.

Om
    Dharmacakra
    : A spell akin to Suggestion or Hypnosis, but at a much higher level. By performing the
    Abhaya
    hand gesture of no fear
    , Saver erases all of the doubt in the target's mind, making it impossible for weakness of will to affect the target's combat performance. Saver cannot use this as self-hypnosis since as he already is a Boddhisattva, doubt does not exist in his mind.

: Summons forth a swathe of minor spirits from the
    Preta
    Hungry Ghost
    , Beast and Asura realms to annihilate Saver's opponents. These ghosts attack in the form of an endless ocean of ghastly skulls possesses offensive power equal to A-rank when under Saver's guidance. They are guided by the use of prayer beads held in the
    Varada
    hand gesture of compassion and sincerity

Om
    Demon Pacifier
    : Expanding his inner energy so much that it becomes visible to the outside world, Saver unleashes a massive blast of Mantra energy that annihilates those who do not submit to Saver, who stands above the world as a Boddhisattva who enforces law. Against demons and monsters, the damage of this power approaches EX levels and ignores their Magic Resistance.

Noble Phantasms
    :

Buddha, Dharma, Sangha
    Treasures of Heaven: A+

Anti-Unit

Saver's pacification Noble Phantasm, from which there is no defense. It is a defensive and offensive technique in one that allows no compromise. Synchronizing his existence with that of his surroundings in the form of a grand flash of golden light, Saver takes control of the opponent's senses, represented by five fingers that he will hold up once his divine light has captured the opponent's soul. Once this stage has been reached, the opponent has no escape, and therefor the only way to avoid Saver's power is to simply not be there. Once his opponent is caught, Saver begins a chant, and for every line he cites, slowly and deliberately, one of his fingers will close and with it, one of the opponent's senses will shut down, in the order of Ayatana: Sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch. Once Saver holds up no fingers but instead a fist, the opponent's sixth sense, the mind, is shut down, effectively leaving them a living corpse that will soon die. The chant goes:

១.សូមថ្វាយបង្គំព្រះសម្ពុទ្ធ ប្រសើរបំផុតក្នុងលោកា ជាគ្រូនៃមនុស្ស និងទេវតា ទ្រង់ត្រាស់ទេសនាប្រដៅសត្វ។
    I go for refuge in the Buddha, the Greatest in the world, the Guru of human beings and Devada, who is Enlightened and a Teacher to men.

ចង្អុលឲ្យដើរផ្លូវកណ្តាល មាគ៌ាត្រកាលអាចកំចាត់ ទុក្ខភ័យចង្រៃអោយខ្ចាយបាត់ អាចកាត់សង្សារទុក្ខបាន។
    Guiding the rightful central path, the way that can eliminate all sufferings.

២.សាសនាព្រះអង្គនៅសព្វថ្ងៃ សត្វមាននិស្ស័យពីបុរាណ ប្រឹងរៀនប្រឹងស្តាប់ចេះចាំបាន កាន់តាមលំអានបានក្តីសុខ។
    He teaches nowadays men with destiny from the past trying to learn and listen, and strive for true happiness.

ឥតមានសុខណាស្មើក្តីស្ងប់ បញ្ចប់ត្រឹមសុខឃ្លាតចាកទុក្ខ តាំងពីលោកនេះតទៅមុខ ក្តីសុខនឹងមានព្រោះធម៌ស្ងប់។
    No such happiness is as genuine as the one that is free from sufferings, from this world, that happiness prevails because of the Dharma.

៣.ខ្ញុំសូមបង្គំឆ្ពោះព្រះធម៌ ព្រះសង្ឃបវរទាំងសព្វគ្រប់ រួមជាត្រៃរ័ត្នគួរគោរព ជាម្លប់ត្រជាក់នៃលោកា
    I go for refuge in the Dharma and the Sangha, all combined as the Three Jewels, the cold shade that shields from the scorching sun that is the world.

ព្រះរូបព្រះធាតុនៃព្រះពុទ្ធ វិសុទ្ធតាងអង្គព្រះសាស្តា សូមគុណត្រៃរត័្នជួយខេមរា ឲ្យបានសុខាតរៀងទៅ ៕
    May the Three Jewels guide all beings to happiness forever.

The Light of The Beginning, Creator of The Heavens, The Mountains, The Peoples and All The Realms
    Agyo: EX

Anti-Creation

A Noble Phantasm that exceeds the Earth, one that can only be wielded by a being like Saver, who as a Boddhisattva exceeds even the entire Solar System in his perfect existence. It is the perfect prismatic light that brought all of the universe into creation in ages past. It is not merely an all-annihilating light, for it can be said to have no resistance or counter-act to begin with. As the primordial force of the universe, it simply takes back that which it allowed to exist to begin with, and nothing can stop such an absolute authority from acting as it should. As a Noble Phantasm, a format that restricts it's power since no Servant can wield this primordial power properly, it is merely a force that all but rivals even the full power of the King of Heroes' blade of creation, able to render Earth as the perfect verdant paradise that is Amitābha's Pure Land, but were the real Amitābha, who still resides in the Pure Land, to ever utilize this force entrusted upon him as one among the greatest celestial Buddhas, it could very well change all of the universe as we know it.
    Last edited by Christemo; March 15th, 2015 at 10:40 AM.

Nice. I take it he must have a high upkeep-cost right?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Li Shuwhere View Post
    Nice. I take it he must have a high upkeep-cost right?
    Well yes, there is no feasible way you could fuel this guy without Magic Gas-Leaking like, half of china.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Christemo going through Saint Seiya characters is the best thing that has happened recently.