Page 602 of 782 FirstFirst ... 102502552592597600601602603604607612652702 ... LastLast
Results 12,021 to 12,040 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    If you do it though, nobody will talk to you, so you may as well be banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    If it means not hearing from you then it's totally worth it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My favorite part is the FC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    The saberface is the best part.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    The saberface is the best part.
    Agreed.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Archer
    Narcissus, the Vain Hunter

Faceclaim

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MAG: C
    LUCK: D
    NP: B

Class Skills

Independent Action (A): The ability to remain active even without mana from the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's mana supply, the Master can concentrate their own mana on large spells, and the Servant will be fine even if they can’t supply mana due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them by utilizing Command Spells. At this rank, Archer can remain in this world for a week even after losing his Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great mana consumption, back up from the Master is necessary.

Magic Resistance (A): A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Different from the Resistance effect that merely rejects mana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this rank Archer is protected from spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer". The rank is also high enough to resist the compulsion of Command Seals, if only partially.

Personal Skills

Narcissist (EX): The capacity for self-love. A type of self-delusion that raises parameters as the possessor’s belief in their own skill rises. They are so convinced of their own greatness that conviction becomes reality. As one whose name has become a byword for someone who adores themselves above all else, Archer’s rank in this skill is beyond measuring. Such is the connection between Narcissus and narcissism, that revealing this skill will also reveal Archer’s true name.

Alluring Nightingale (A+): The ability to charm and mesmerise others with the power of one’s voice and beautiful appearance. With his voice and face, Archer can compel and enchant others. Considered the most beautiful of mortal men, not least by himself, Archer possesses a high rank in this skill, with its rank pushed even higher by Narcissism. Though this ability is usually only effective on the opposite sex, such is the power of Archer’s beauty and his confidence in it that it is also capable of affecting unguarded males.

Protection of the Fairies (C): A blessing from Elementals; the capacity to increase one's Luck in dangerous situations. Activation is limited to battlefields, where it is possible to perform feats of arms beyond what one is capable of. Archer’s rank in this skill come from the blessings of his mother, the naiad Liriope, and the most famous of his lovers, the oread Echo. In addition, Echo’s blessing allows him to reflect sound based attacks under certain conditions.

Divinity (D): The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster rises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. Archer was the son of a river god and a water spirit and as such possesses a mid-rank advantage over water-aligned creatures and magic.

Noble Phantasm

Narkissos Katoptris – The Mirror of Vanity (Anti-Unit, Anti-Self, B)
    The embodiment of the curse placed on Narcissus by Nemesis, wherein he fell in love with his own reflection and died as a result of it, this Noble Phantasm takes the appearance of a bronze mirror that Archer normally uses as a shield. When activated, it projects a ‘reflection’ of those that gaze into it. The curse on the mirror means it is very hard to break eye contact with the mirror once it has been made. The reflection is an almost perfect copy of the person it reflects, though it will be considerably weaker and unlikely to survive a direct fight with its original. The real power of the reflections lies in the fact that they copy their original’s mind and memories precisely. Not only does this make the mirror an excellent way of gathering information, but the copies can launch a psychological assault on their original, taking full advantage of their doubt and insecurities. The reflections are nominally under Narcissus’s control, but as they have their own motivations and personalities, this is not always true, though they are as vulnerable to his charms as anyone else. Narcissus can also create copies of himself using the mirror, and will do so without hesitation, if only to create the “perfect partner” for himself.

“After all, the only one fully capable of appreciating my beauty is myself!”

Notes
    Archer is Narcissus, a handsome young hunter from Boeotia in Greece famed as one of the most, if not the most beautiful mortals. Though astonishingly handsome, he was incredibly proud and spurned all the men and women who professed their love for him. Eventually, the youth Ameinias cursed Narcissus as he killed himself, and Nemesis, the goddess of retribution, placed a curse on his which caused him to fall in love with his reflection in a pool of water. Accounts of his death vary, either he drowned attempting to kiss the reflection, or he killed himself upon realising his love wasn’t real, or he simply starved to death whilst staring at himself. After he died, he was transformed into a daffodil, which is still also known as the narcissus.

Archer is an exceptionally troubling Servant, his Personal Skills meaning he is more than capable of ignoring his Master’s demands. He simply prefers to spend his time gazing into his mirror and creating copies of himself to play with to fighting. When he does fight, he does so with a beautiful bow that, whilst not a Noble Phantasm, is still a dangerous and powerful weapon simply due to its age. He is capable of launching salvos of several arrows after a brief preparation. He prefers to use the mirror clones he made of himself to encircle and trap his opponent before filling the space with a torrent of arrows. His wish is for immortality, so that his beauty will last forever. Due to their associations with him in his legend, he has a fondness for daffodils.

Since most of the Servants I've done so far have been Cavalry classes, have a Knight class Servant! As always, feedback appreciated etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Narcissus seems to be a tricky Servant. Underhanded with his skills, as far as Knight classes go (seriously, mind affecting) and some strange combo of protection from mental interference and Imperial Privilege (in parameter-booster version) with name changed so it makes sense for him to possess. I don't think I had seen Protection of the Fairies giving some specialized defense (chance to reflect sound based attacks), though given from whom it is, I suppose it isn't that much of a stretch.

Love how his NP is both Anti-Unit and Anti-Self. Though, he is actually handicapped compared to other Archer's, I would imagine, because there is no way for him to shoot while having it active. Of course, since he treats it as a shield, it means that he probably is another Archer everyone constantly confuses with Saber (if he has a sword and not a long knife). Though it's probably useless on Berserkers, since they won't exactly care about psychological assaults. Maybe it is sort of distraction for them so he can pick them up while those projections occupy originals?

How much it costs him to activate his NP? Because I can imagine troubles he has with getting prana when he activates it constantly outside the battle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post
    How much it costs him to activate his NP? Because I can imagine troubles he has with getting prana when he activates it constantly outside the battle.
    It hadn't crossed my mind, tbh. But I don't think it'd be a particularly expensive NP. Him constantly using it could probably be another reason why he's such a difficult Servant, though.

Though he could just be using it as a mirror without using its power. Excalibur doesn't blast off every time Saber hits something with it.
    Last edited by asterism42; October 10th, 2015 at 06:07 PM.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    True. But it's still amusing image of the poor shmuck that summoned him trying to get Narcissus to "stop using his goddamn mirror because he can't properly sustain Archer, so could he just, like, find himself perfectly fine mundane mirror for looking himself up?". He would activate it every time to get his 'perfect partner', ofc.

Though the idea of it being actually pretty cost efficient is nice. I mean, one of things that make Cu dangerous is how cheap Gae Bolg is for its rank and power.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

True Name: Christopher Columbus

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Alternate Class: Lancer

Strength- C
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- D
    Mana- D
    Luck- EX
    NP- A

Appearance: A youthful and handsome looking man. His eyes are clear blue and his shortish blonde hair is styled into spiky fringe that partially obscures the left side of his face. He dresses almost entirely in white, wearing a white suit with hanging coattails and golden epaulettes, simple pants, gentleman's gloves and a cap with a single black feather sticking out of it on his head.

Equipment: A metal spear with an american flag attached near the tip.

Personality: Cruel and rather contemptible in personality, despite his great historical acclaim Rider is someone who possesses little in the way of common virtues. He is arrogant, and greatly concerned with his own glory. He enjoys the fact that the land which he originally took from the natives has become a prosperous civilization. He strongly dislikes "Indians", to the point of considering anyone he dislikes to qualify as one regardless of actual nationality.

Dislikes: "Indians"
    Talent: colonization
    Natural Enemy: Squanto

Class Skills:

Riding (A)- All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. Columbus's natural riding ability has been boosted considerably as a result of being summoned for the Rider class.

Magic Resistance (D)- ability to cancel single-action spells. Magic Resistance equivalent in degree to an amulet that rejects magical energy. As someone from far past the Age Of Gods, Rider posseses a low rank in this Skill.

Personal Skills:

Navigator Of The Storm (C)- Capability and charisma as a leader, as necessary to captain a ship and lead a naval fleet. Subsumes both the Skills Charisma and Military Tactics. Rider's rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a sizable navel fleet.

Pioneer Of The Stars (EX)- a unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". As the one who colonized America which is now considered by many to be the embodiment of the western world, Rider posseses a high rank in this Skill.

Familiars (Hunting Dogs) (B)- the ability to summon and control familiars. Rider's familiars take the form of hunting dogs which he can use to track and persue opponents. The hunting dogs qualify as low-ranking Phantasmal Beasts.

Mental Pollution (E+)- Rider possesses a normal mentality most of the time. However he becomes enraged whenever the topic of "Indians" comes up. Grants a slight resistance to mental interference based magecraft.

Noble Phantasms:

Santa Maria- To The New World (C++, Anti-Army): The name of Rider's famous ship, in which he sailed to the New World. In truth it was owned by Juan de la Cosa, but
    its legend has became irrevocably tied with the name of "Christopher Columbus".

By invoking the name of his maiden vessel, Rider can call upon its full power. A large rift opens up in space behind him, from which the ship emerges. A quite large and sturdy vessel, with a hull capable of easily withstanding up to C rank attacks. Several large cannons are set at various points along the ship, to assail his targets with cannonfire. These cannonballs are individually rank C Noble Phantasms, capable of shredding through solid concrete without trouble. Even an area the size of a city block and comparable to a fort bunker would be unlikely to remain unscathed after a full-scale bombardment from these cannons. He's not limited to summoning the ship on water either, for its capable of "sailing" across land just as easily as water, churning up the ground and knocking aside any buildings or trees in its path.

Americanus- Conquest Of Paradise (A, Anti-Territory): A Noble Phantasm representing Christopher Columbus's forceful colonization of America.

In order to activate this Noble Phantasm he must trace the tip of his spear in a circle around whatever area he wishes to claim. Then by going to the center of the circle and planting the spear's butt into the ground he can invoke the Noble Phantasm's name to "claim" the encompassed area for himself.

This has the absolute effect of redesignating all mana in the area to Rider himself. This includes the natural mana reserves in the air and ground, mana flowing into enemy Servants from their Masters and that given off by Noble Phantasms other then Rider's own.
    It only takes the Mana from the environment, not the
    Od
    lifeforce
    existing in one's own body. Any constructs generated from magical energy within the claimed diameter will fall apart like sand castles, the accumulated magical energy drifting towards Rider in the form of dust.

Rider's colonialistic philosophy given form, it is a rotten ability that sinfully plunders the treasures of the natural world without limit.

Of course, it follows that he is never want for mana within this field. Even the existence of a Master is rendered unecessary so long as he stays within the territory claimed by this Noble Phantasm. Enemies by contrast will be forced only to rely on their innate supply of mana, rather then that of their Masters. Moving or fighting become difficulties, much less the use of their own Noble Phantasms.

Of course, due to this his natural enemy is the Archer Class of Heroic Spirits with their Skill- Independant Action.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally got around to doing a Christopher Columbus Servant sheet. Basically the 'MURICA to GA Lancer's ROMA, if you will (especially since he is eligible for the Lancer class). If you're wondering about the Lawful Evil alignment and generally unpleasant personality, it's because the real Columbus was actually really freaking terrible to the native americans. Like as in, raping the women and cutting off the native's hands when they tried to resist. The guy's basically an blonde, more successful version of Shinji Matou. I might even make a Squanto sheet sometime later to act as a rival type character for him.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; May 5th, 2016 at 03:51 PM.

Class:
    Assassin

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: EX
    LCK: A

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (A-): It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected. Although skilled
    in stealth, Assassin's preference for seduction and subterfuge means this skill will most likely not be used to its full potential.

Personal Skills

Divinity (A+): Assassin is an avatar of Vishnu, the Hindu god of protection, and is as close to a true Divine Spirit as a Servant
    can get. She began as a simple disguise Vishnu favored, but as legends went on and evolved, Assassin became a proper avatar.

Alluring Nightingale (EX): The ability to enchant those with one's beauty. Assassin was known as an enchantress who maddens lovers,
    and no one, not even gods or demons, can resist her charms, becoming a slave to her beauty. Assassin's main modus operandi is to
    beguile her enemies, even those who possess legendary chastity and resistance to seduction, and lead them to their doom.

Magic Resistance (A): Cancels spells A-rank or lower, making Assassin untouchable to modern magic.

Noble Phantasms

Bhasmasura~Dance of Ashes (B, Anti-Unit)

A dance that symbolizes Assassin's defeat of the demon Bhasmasura, who had been granted the power to turn anyone to ash by touching
    their head by Shiva. Realizing that he must be stopped, Assassin charmed the demon, who asked her to marry him. Assassin agreed on the
    condition that Bhasmasura follow her move for move in a dance. Over the course of the dance, she placed her hand on her head. Bhasmasura
    mimiced the action, and in turn, reduced himself to ashes. By charming someone in the same way and performing the same dance, Assassin
    causes prana to accumulate in her victim's hands. When she completes the final move, the touching of the head, her partner does the same,
    unleashing the prana into their body and annihilating them. The longer the dance goes on, the more damage the opponent will take.

Virochana~O Fortune, Reside Over Me (A, Anti-Unit)

A crown that was made by Surya, the sun god, and granted to the wise asura king Virochana. The crown was resided over by the goddess
    Lakshmi and made it's wearer invulnerable to harm. Because of this, he became more powerful than Indra, the god of storms and king of
    the devas. Indra requested Assassin's help, who shortly made Virochana a slave to her beauty. Under the influence of lust, he offered
    Assassin whatever she asked, and she asked for Virochana’s head with the crown. Without thinking for a moment he beheaded himself, and
    she took the crown back to Indra. By activating the crown, Assassin becomes invulnerable to all harm. However, the enormous prana cost
    allows for the protection to last one round. As a passive effect it also grants Assassin Rank-A Charisma.

Mohini Astra~O Vishnu, Dispel All (A, Anti-Magic, Support)

An astra in the form of a dart or dagger that forcefully dispels any illusion or sorcery in Assassin's immediate area when
    it strikes the ground. This astra is Assassin's ace in the hole, stripping away any protection magic may grant to her enemies.
    By wielding it in her hand, she can also create illusions of her own and enhance her own seduction abilities by tailoring her
    appearance to exploit any psychological weakness her opponent may have.

Sudarshana Chakra~O Vishnu, Unleash Destruction (EX, Anti-Unit)

The famous discus of Vishnu, the ultimate weapon of law, order and preservation that eliminates the enemy. It has 108 serrated
    edges that slice effortlessly through any material. In its normal sealed form, it is a chakram that flies according to Assassin's
    thoughts with incredible speed and force. By unleashing its true power, it reverts to its original form as a fragment of the sun
    and pursues the enemy, cutting them into thousands of pieces and incinerating them with the flames of the sun.

Background
    Mohini is the only female avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu. She is portrayed as a femme fatale, an enchantress, who maddens lovers,
    sometimes leading them to their doom. Mohini is introduced into the Hindu theology in the narrative epic of the Mahabharata. Here,
    she appears as a form of Vishnu, acquires the pot of Amrita (an elixir of immortality) from thieving asuras (demons), and gives it
    back to the devas (gods), helping them retain their immortality.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; October 16th, 2015 at 08:31 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    That's a pretty cool sheet Funderful (you don't mind if I call you that, do you?). She sounds hilariously overpowered for the Assassin class, which is generally supposed to be weak and rely on stealth rather than overwhelming power, hence why their MO is generally to target Servants rather than Masters. Then again, she is an avatar of Vishnu after all and considering the general ridiculousness of hindu myth when it comes to power levels I'd say a certain degree of OP-ness is expected (I mean, just look at Karna). I've never heard about Mohini before, but your interpretation of her sounds interesting (especially her Bhasmasura NP). On another note, how'd you like my Columbus sheet that I posted further up? Now that I've showed you what I think of yours, can you show me what you think of mine?

Eh, that's what most people on here call me.

I knew I liked Columbus as soon as I saw you made him Lawful Evil and a racist. The Americanus NP is pretty cool and I can't help but be reminded of someone (don't remember who) suggesting a Trump Servant.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Blog Entries
    I'm glad you like it LOL. People don't seem to be giving commentary here as much as they used to so it's good to get some feedback (even if only a bit). Funnily enough, I was the one who suggested the Trump servant earlier, and I had that in mind when I came up with Americanus. Also, I'll probably be posting a Squanto sheet later tonight or tomorrow depending on when I finish up with her (yes, her) Noble Phantasms.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; October 11th, 2015 at 07:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    her (yes, her) Noble Phantasms.
    hissssssssssssssssssssssssss

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The funniest part of Mohini was when she and Shiva were banging and Mohini turned back into Vishnu halfway through.

They didn't stop, for the record.

JP Friend Code
    Columbus is not bad, but why would he be concerned with America? I'd understand it if he would consider himself the father of the Spanish colonies (though I guess a Servant shouting MEXICOOOO wouldn't be as impressive), or maybe of the white nations in the New World in general, but his connection to USA is only indirect, in that he was the first European in the continent where later, elsewhere, that country would be born.
    (Other than that, the personality does seem right on mark.)
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    The funniest part of Mohini was when she and Shiva were banging and Mohini turned back into Vishnu halfway through.

They didn't stop, for the record.
    Also what I found funny were all the different things in all the different versions that sprouted out of the earth when Shiva jizzed on the ground.

Blog Entries
    Mythology is great.

Blog Entries
    Well, indirect it may be but Columbus in popular legend is basically considered "the man who founded America". That was an important aspect of his legend, regardless of whether its literally true or not. You just can't have a Columbus sheet without 'MURICA. Plus, even if he didn't exactly "found" it per se its founding was still only made possible by him, so its not unreasonable that he would look at this incredible civilization set on the land that he conquered and be like, "Oh hey I could totally take credit for this couldn't I?" (especially since it's more or less explicitly stated in his Personality section that he's an egotistical blowhard).