Page 615 of 782 FirstFirst ... 115515565605610613614615616617620625665715 ... LastLast
Results 12,281 to 12,300 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I feel like Protection of the Faith would fit in nicely in the place of Deniance of One's Deities

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    i know requests are not really common, but can someone make a count of monte cristo servant? assuming they've read the novel. i want to see someone else's take on it
    Well, Class-wise he'd obviously be either Caster or Assassin (I'd go with Caster). For Noble Phantasms he could probably have the Elixir Of Life And Death as well as the Red Silk Purse symbolizing the ties between good deed and reward (just taking this from a Sparknotes page on "Count Of Monte Cristo: Themes, Motifs and Symbols"). Either that or one that turns him into a super-powerful vampire like in Gankutsuou LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    I feel like Protection of the Faith would fit in nicely in the place of Deniance of One's Deities
    Now that you mention it, what does Protection Of The Faith do exactly? Nothing in the Skill description lists any sort of concrete effect that I can tell other then causing abnormalities in personality at higher ranks.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; November 22nd, 2015 at 02:28 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, seeing as pseudo-Servants are a thing now...

---Saber---

Chronos
    - The Father of Time -
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    ====================
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: A+
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: E~EX

====================
    Armaments: Scythe

Character details
    Dislikes: Those who try to avoid the Inevitable
    Talents: Passing time
    Natural Enemy: Who is... "Touko?"

Class Skills \

• Magic Resistance: [A]

Denotes a Servant's resistance to magic. At A-rank, spells of five-verses all nullified, and only the highest of thaumaturgy can harm this Servant. In short, modern magi are incapable of hurting Saber.

• Riding: [E]

A Servant's skill at riding mounts and vehicles. Saber did not have legs until coming in possession of a human body, and does not know how to mount even a horse without threat of being bucked off.

Personal Skills \

• Divinity: [C]

A measure of one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. While normally Saber is a being of greater [Divinity] than even the Gods of Olympus, possessing a mortal vessel has caused his [Divinity] to drop sharply.

• Clairvoyance: [EX]

A Servant's capacity of viewing things beyond what ordinary sight can perceive. Truthfully, Saber's sight cannot be quantified. His eyes see more than one with "amazing sight" could ever hope to see - the future. Though his sight is somewhat limited.

For starters, Saber cannot see the future of others, only his own future and its relativity to them. For example: Saber may receive a vision of himself being cut or pierced by a blade. He will see the attack and the weapon being used, but he will not see his opponent until the attack connects. If someone near Chronos is injured, Chronos will not see them falling at first. He will see his reaction, and then​ they will come into view in conjunction to it.

These restrictions make Saber's precognitive ability seem more like high-ranked [Instinct].

• Sorcery (Magic Blue): [A+++]

Denotes a Servant's ability to utilize True Magic, rather than magecraft. Specifically the Fifth Magic - Magic Blue.

Being the Father of Time, Saber naturally possesses great dominion over the Fifth Magic, constantly swimming through an ocean of it with his consort since the beginning of time. The flow of time freezes, accelerates, segregates and multiplies itself at his bidding. Most impressively, despite having never engaged in combat prior to his summoning, Saber is already a master of using Magic Blue offensively. Each movement follows the next so naturally, even he doesn't know how it's happening. He believes it has something to do with his vessel.

Could she have already been a Sorceress herself?

Noble Phantasms \

Morai Licia -Woven by Fate's Hands-
    [Support] E
    (Range/Target: Self)
    Robes woven by none other than Ananke, the Mother of the Fate. They serve no purpose other than being clothes, having no real defensive or offensive advantages. The threads that compose them are a slightly different story, being made from the threads Atropos snips when a person's time has come. The clothes have their own magical energy and can be considered a living entity, repairing themselves whenever they are damaged. They can also reweave themselves into a new outfit whenever Chronos' outfit wills them to.

For some odd reason, his tastes have started to change ever since he became a Servant. Something to do with his vessel perhaps?

Saturnius Mons -Destiny's Citadel-
    [Support] B (Range/Target: NA)
    A citadel that was formed by the Roman deity Saturn. The problem being, Saturn did not exist. He was the Roman equivalent to the Titan Cronus, much like the other Greek deities and their counterparts, but he was much more than renamed Cronus. The Protogenos "Chronos" was also absorbed into his myth. The Romans thoughtlessly confused him and Cronus as one entity. This Saturn the great predecessor of the Roman pantheon much like Cronus was to the Olympians, but also made him the Father of Time - Chronos's duty.

Though his identity was absolved in Saturn's creation, Chronos, being half what made him, considered it fair to take his citadel for himself.

Saturnius Mons is hidden outside of time's axis. It is in a state of permanent stagnation, and everything that resides inside is ageless. Upon entering, one becomes impartial to the flow of time and cannot "advance forward." If someone enters with a fatal wound, they will not succumb that wound, neither will it ever heal. They shall remain "one who is wounded" until they exit the citadel. After giving a chant, Chronos can enter Saturnius Mons from anywhere and remain in it for an indefinite amount of time.

There are some complications with this Noble Phantasm. With Saturninus Mons being impartial to time, Chronos' magic is inoperable while he is there and the sands in his hourglass will not flow. Also, a burden is placed on Chronos for each living person that is inside his citadel (he is exempt from this rule, despite possessing a living body), costing him large quantities of magical energy. He can actually overcome this thanks to his vessel being able to perform miraculous feats with only the Od her body naturally makes itself. The stat penalties, on the other hand, he cannot.

From merely sheltering one living guest in his citadel, all of Chronos' stats excluding Luck will receive a reduction in rank. This reduction stacks with each new guest. Also, if Chronos is killed before removing his guest from Saturnius Mons, they will remain trapped inside for an eternity.

Ámmo Chronikós -The Ever Flowing Sands of Time-
    [Support] EX (Range: ?/Target: ?)
    Chronos' hourglass was never meant to measure time - it held time itself, its blue sands pouring endlessly. By turning it over, Chronos can travel back in time 2000 turns before. This is not to be confused with "reversing time." Chronos is merely turning back his own clock back a day.

It is worth noting that this Noble Phantasm can only be used when all the sands in Chronos's hourglass have poured into the bottom, which takes approximately 6000 turns (4 days) with a bonus 800 turns (2 days and 2 hours) stacking with activation every of Ámmo Chronikós.

Lore
    Saber's true identity is Chronos.

He is among the oldest deities in Greek mythology - the Protogenoi or primordial gods - who were the personifications of various elements and aspects rather than just being their heralds. He is likely the oldest among them, being the personification of time itself. With the body of serpent and the heads of a man, bull and lion, his only company has been Ananke, the Protogenos of Inevitability. Since the world emerged from chaos, the the pair have kept watch over the Orphic Egg, which still sits unhatched in the Ocean of Time.

Being a Divine Spirit, Chronos cannot be summoned regularly. He only became a Servant after taking the body of a mortal woman as his vessel, giving up much of his [Divinity] in the process. The woman he possessed was the Sorceress Aoko Aozaki. Being the only current user of the Fifth Magic, she was the most natural choice, though Chronos wasn't aware of this. He just took a body hoping Fate(Ananke) would smile on him and give him something wouldn't break down the moment he entered it. It was only later he discovered the truth, and he has begun to regret his decision ever since.

Despite being such a powerful Divine Spirit, Chronos finds Aoko's personality gradually influencing him. From the way he dresses, to how he fights, to his sudden disdain for people named "Touko", there is no doubt that he and Aoko are slowly merging together.

Chronos is basically helpless to do anything about it.
    Last edited by AvengerEmiya; November 22nd, 2015 at 06:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Now that you mention it, what does Protection Of The Faith do exactly? Nothing in the Skill description lists any sort of concrete effect that I can tell other then causing abnormalities in personality at higher ranks.
    Blocks mental interference.

Thanks for the help in this. I'll definitely work on formatting and probably re-work Caster Ali, mainly skills. Before spamming the thread with Saber and Berserker Ali ( I just love the dude ), I'll get something else done.

I should really check out other parts of this place. Meh.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    Oh, okay. So it's just like Soul Of A Martyr, Mental Pollution, Bravery and Zealot then (there really are a lot of Skills with that same effect now that I think about it).

Also the Chronos-in-Aoko's-body sheet that AvengerEmiya posted up was certainly an amusing idea. Although I'm surprised "she" doesn't have any sort of direct offensive based NPs (I at least thought she'd have a scythe or something like Chronos is often depicted with). Also LOL at the hilariously low Riding rank, that looks like it could result in some amusing situations.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; November 22nd, 2015 at 01:01 PM.

Natural Enemy: Who is... "Touko?"
    Despite being such a powerful Divine Spirit, Chronos finds Aoko's personality gradually influencing him. From the way he dresses, to the how he fights, to his sudden disdain for people named "Touko", there is no doubt that he and Aoko are slowly merging together.

Chronos is basically helpless to do anything about it.

Last edited by Cremela; November 22nd, 2015 at 01:13 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    you don't know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Johnny Appleseed

Kindred Pioneer of Nature

Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: None.
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.

Parameters:

Strength: D. (E)
    Endurance: B. (C)
    Agility: C. (D)
    Mana: D+.
    Luck: C.

Noble Phantasm: B.

Class Skills

Item Construction.
    The ability to manufacture magical items.

• C: Caster specializes in creating agricultural related tools, able to assist him in the usage of other skills and Noble Phantasms.

Territory Creation.
    The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.

• B: Creation of a " Workshop " is possible.

Personal Skills

Folk Hero.
    The natural recognition of deeds that may have been exaggerated to mythic proportions. Generally disguises the parameters or skills of the Servant, but may even increase them at higher ranks.

• C: A famous hero of American folklore and having a real identity, John Chapman. Strength, Endurance and Agility all appear one rank higher than they truly are. The revealing of Caster's true name shall remove this effect. The revealing of his name " John Chapman " will lower Luck and Mana for a short amount of time.

Animal Dialogue.
    The ability of communication of intention with animals that don't speak a "language of words".

• C+ : Caster has the ability to gain understanding with animals, conveying his own words to them at a basic level.

Mental Pollution .
    Makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy, due possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution.

• E : Caster is eccentric and odd in behavior, but is not completely broke in mind. Provides a minor resistance to mental interference.

Magecraft.
    Ability to use modern-age Thaumaturgy.+

• D : Caster is unable to use any magecraft exception of abormancy, that is, the influencing of plants. He is able to increase or decrease the growth of plants, mainly that of trees at a large rate.

Noble Phantasm

Amen

The Lord Is Good To Me
    Type: Anti-Unit / Anti-Unit (Self)
    Caster was a notable member and missionary of the New Church or Swedenborgian. Known by his traveling song, also a Swedenborgian hymn, Caster can chant " Oooooh, the Lord is good to me, and so I thank the Lord, for giving me the things I need, the sun and the rain and the appleseed. The Lord is good to me. Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen. " Directing the influence of this hymn made incantation, Caster can actively heal D rank or below wounds without any mana cost. Needing only a single chant to do so, he can survive a large period of time if suffering only minor wounds, as one would expect of a Caster. Greater wounds need more active mana cost to heal, with higher rank injuries needing more repeated chants. At B rank or above, it becomes very difficult to heal the wound, to the point of where it may only seal it. Amen is capable of lessening the effects of curses inflicted upon Caster as well.

If he would like, Caster can also use the mana of an ally to heal their own wounds. As it is not him healing himself, but the " Lord ", the healing needs the energy of one's self, as a price for the ion given by the Lord. If they are healed, the same effects of Amen apply.

Appleseed
    I Am The Root
    Type: Anti-Unit

The very concept in which Caster planted nurseries around America. His very name is a tribute to the feat in which he planted multitudes of apple trees. Spreading apple seeds everywhere he went randomly, he did so without discretion. Often giving the nursery he planted to a neighbor, he often returned a few times to check on the care of the nursery he had left. He become a legend while still alive, a figure in conversation and an important attributed to apples. The very image of " appleseed " has been imprinted on Caster.

Caster can spontaneously cause the growth of an apple tree through his body, the embodiment of his legend, as a man who planted the very tree that no grows from his body.

Forming roots, branches, leaves, anything that comes from an apple tree can now grow straight from his body. The plants respond directly to Caster's though and be used at a large range, used in a number of ways. Creating such things as cables to allow him to climb, using roots to root himself to walls and climb similar to a spider, Caster may often mimic animals he had so kindly treated.

The wood itself of the tree is of Phantasmal level, exceptionally hardy and durable. The activation needs no incantation to activate, simply springing forth on the whim of Caster. There is no particular limit to what he can do with Appleseed, forming weapons out of the wood, forming splints and other things to treat injuries, firing stakes similar to Projectiles or forming the bark over his body to serve as armor. It is a truly versatile Noble Phantasm, if not powerful.
    The process of having wood erupt from his body is not harmful at all to Caster's body, any gaping holes in his body formed regenerated immediately after. No pain it felt, as this is the culmination of his legend as a Folk Hero. The nature of Appleseed is with his body.

As he is essentially an apple tree when using this, he can grow leaves from his body and convert sunlight directly into mana or use roots and thrust them into the ground, rapidly absorbing mana from any leylines and into his body.

Appleseed is somewhat weak against fire based attacks or weapons that may have served in the act of chopping wood, whether the actual weapon is an axe or not.

Another Caster, obviously Johnny Appleseed. I think I did good with him, worked on formatting that I probably just copied from other people somewhat.

Hurrah.

Last edited by Iron Minister; November 22nd, 2015 at 04:08 PM.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    you don't know that.
    What does the description of the skill say?

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    What does the description of the skill say?
    absoluteness of mind and body.

As an aside, Divine Core, also has a "absoluteness of mind and body" in it.
    And in that, it means that mental interference is repelled and the body cannot grow or change.

So that would be what protection of the faith means.
    So I guess that's why Vlad Extra doesn't have Legend of Dracula?

- - - Updated - - -

And this also means Vlad can eat as many calories without growing fat.
    I guess it's a mix of natural body and soul of matyr in terms of effect.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    And this also means Vlad can eat as many calories without growing fat.
    Yeah but all Servants do that.

Despair, Sakura.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    oh yea that's true.
    so why do they put that in the natural body explainations?

Blog Entries
    That's a dang sweet Johnny Appleseed sheet you put up there Iron Minister. So Folk Hero is basically the opposite of Karna's Uncrowned Arms Mastery, making his stats look higher then they actually are instead of lower. Makes sense, as he was an ordinary human whose legend was exaggerated to semi-mythical proportions unlike a natural-born demigod like Karna. Appleseed NP is... oddly body-horrific (I mean, he's literally growing tree roots and stuff out of his skin!) but not bad by any means. It's actually pretty cool and creative IMO (as opposed to just something boring like planting magical apple trees).

Also when is it ever stated that Servants can't get fat (I doubt the VN ever said anything one way or the other) And does the same principle mean that GO's Caesar can never lose weight? (Not that he seems particularly keen on it in the first place LOL)
    Last edited by RoydGolden; November 22nd, 2015 at 06:16 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, okay. So it's just like Soul Of A Martyr, Mental Pollution, Bravery and Zealot then (there really are a lot of Skills with that same effect now that I think about it).

Also the Chronos-in-Aoko's-body sheet that AvengerEmiya posted up was certainly an amusing idea. Although I'm surprised "she" doesn't have any sort of direct offensive based NPs (I at least thought she'd have a scythe or something like Chronos is often depicted with). Also LOL at the hilariously low Riding rank, that looks like it could result in some amusing situations.
    Aonos does have a scythe (it's what makes him/her a Saber-class Servant.) I was planning on giving them an offensive NP, but what with some of Aoko's powers already being so powerful and one of Aonos's other NP's being that he/she can go back in time a day, the sheet would have ended up being unreasonably broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

That's a dang sweet Johnny Appleseed sheet you put up there Iron Minister. So Folk Hero is basically the opposite of Karna's Uncrowned Arms Mastery, making his stats look higher then they actually are instead of lower. Makes sense, as he was an ordinary human whose legend was exaggerated to semi-mythical proportions unlike a natural-born demigod like Karna. Appleseed NP is... oddly body-horrific (I mean, he's literally growing tree roots and stuff out of his skin!) but not bad by any means. It's actually pretty cool and creative IMO (as opposed to just something boring like planting magical apple trees).
    I loved doing him. Thanks.

The problem I'm seeing is involving personality somewhat. Certainly captures the legend, but what about the person in the legend? Appleseed is great, but I'm not sure if I see Johnny flinging around stakes and killing all the vampires.

Could've spun something about wanting to reach the Root by planting all the trees and then collectively harvesting the energy, or some crap about him planting trees as a Counter Guardian.

Meh.
    Last edited by Iron Minister; November 22nd, 2015 at 06:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Reaching the Root by literally planting trees would be pretty hilarious. Would probably wreak merry hell with Nasuverse canon though.

Folk Heros can apparently fit into Nasuverse lore pretty well, disregarding the fact of whether they are modern or even existed.

Plenty of archetypes and all that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Reaching the Root by literally planting trees would be pretty hilarious. Would probably wreak merry hell with Nasuverse canon though.
    How?
    It seems a perfectly fine way to get to Akasha to me.
    Using trees that is. Not what was said.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No less weird than some of the other ways people try to reach the root. Brain basement in a taijitu shaped apartment complex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.