Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    STR: D
    END: A
    AGI: E
    MAG: A
    LUCK: A++
    NP: A+

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (E): Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. This rank cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.

Personal Skills

Charisma (C+++): The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. It is said that a rank of B in this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King. Though sovereign of an empire, Victoria’s role was largely ceremonial and she did not lead troops into battle. Nonetheless, since she was held in adoration by her subjects and gave her name to the period of her reign, her otherwise low rank in this skill has been boosted.

Princess of Loveliness (C): A Skill representing one's charismatic nature in regards not to leadership, but the ability to charm the people around oneself. Lancer possesses this skill due to the reverence of her subjects towards her, rather than due to any personal charm. People with a servile nature will be drawn towards her. Victoria enjoys using this skill in combination with her Cortana Noble Phantasm to create an army of retainers.

Assassination Failure (A+): A mark of an individual who is an unending source of grief to assassins, someone who, whether by skill or luck, is impossible to kill. Queen Victoria survived no less than seven attempts on her life throughout her reign, in most cases she wasn’t even injured by her assailants. The accuracy of projectiles vastly decreases in her presence, and those attempting a sneak attack against her receive a severe drop to all parameters.

Noble Phantasms

Cortana
    Mercy of the Crown

(Support, D): The legendary sword Cortana, sister to Durandal and Joyeuse, and once wielded by Sir Tristan, one of the Knights of the Round Table, now a part of the English Crown Jewels. As the Queen of Britain, Victoria is just one in a number of individuals to have owned this sword, and it has largely degenerated to a ceremonial blade. Victoria can use it to ‘dub’ people as her Knights, raising their strength into that of a low-rank Heroic Spirit. Though the Knights cannot hope to match a true Servant in combat, against other humans (Masters), their advantage is enormous. However, a drawback is that with each new Knight, Victoria’s prana consumption will increase as she has to empower all her servants. Though Cortana has other powers, these are sealed away if it not being used by the Saber class. As a sidenote, due to its reputation as the Blade of Mercy, it is unable to strike a fatal blow.

Rule Britannia
    The Sun Shall Never Set on my Realm!

(Anti-Country, A+): The true power of Victoria is that of the British Empire, one of the greatest in world history, at one point controlling a quarter of the Earth’s land mass. It has taken the form of the trident wielded by Britannia, personification of the United Kingdom, and is thus the reason Victoria is in the Lancer class. Merely possessing it grants an A rank of the Territory Creation skill, and allows the user to lay claim to multiple territories by plunging it into the ground. In addition, it grows sharper and heavier the more territory it draws strength from.
    This is merely a passive effect, however. By invoking its true name and plunging it into earth it controls, Britannia’s trident grants access to the entire wealth and power of the British Empire at its zenith. All the servants of the empire are sworn to serve Victoria and all glories, victories and atrocities they committed were made in her name, and even after death, they will rise as a shadowy mass of faceless soldiers to serve and die at her command. Though individually weak, they represent all the souls who served the empire, all the souls it conquered, and all who died resisting it, so their sheer numbers make them a terrible threat. Despite the glory it commands, the tainted legacy of the British Empire has turned this into a cruel, cursed, almost sentient weapon, which only desires more glory and land for the crown.

Lore
    Dislikes: Physical exertion
    Talents: Being regal
    Natural Enemy: The old man

Queen of the United Kingdom & Ireland between 1837 and 1901, Victoria ruled during Britain’s zenith as a world power, though by her reign the crown had largely devolved to a ceremonial role. Known for her devotion to Albert, her beloved husband, her overwhelming grief on the occasion of her death, and her fondness for tiny crowns.
    Could be considered the walking embodiment of ‘Victorian values’. Stiff, regal and matriarchal, she was viewed as the mother of the empire by her subjects, who treat her with a kind of reverence. It is not too hard for her natural authority to ensnare others. She bears an intense dislike for the ‘flashy’ Queen of France, and considers her a failure for losing her crown. Despite her reticence she loves Britain as much as Marie loves France. She wishes to be reunited once again with her beloved Albert.
    A side note: Due to modern values being considerably less restricting, and due to the degree anonymity possessed by all Servants, Victoria is not as uptight as one might expect. She is using her second life as an attempt to let loose, somewhat.
    Last edited by asterism42; September 3rd, 2016 at 11:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Queen Victoria
    My servant in a HGW.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's a really good Queen Elizabeth Victoria sheet there, Asterism.

Assassination Failure adds some nice flavor and reminds me of a Skill I gave Hitler ages back (called Protection From Assassination) though I scrapped it after reworking his sheet heavily. If I have to ask, is there any reason why Princess of Loveliness has a question mark rank?

Cortana letting her 'knight' people to serve as her minions (*cough* servants) is a clever idea and compliments her regal personality nicely. Rule Britannia is her most interesting NP though, and it taking the form of a trident since that's what Britannia was depicted as wielding is a perfectly Nasu-esque touch. Its true function is pretty much an army-summon, but there's enough flavor behind it that it doesn't just come off as generic. In particular, I like you nodded to the less savory aspects of the British Empire's history, as well as its glories.

I also got a kick out of <3 Bertie <3 being listed under her Likes, complete with the romantic emoticons.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That's a really good Queen Elizabeth sheet there, Asterism.

Assassination Failure adds some nice flavor and reminds me of a Skill I gave Hitler ages back (called Protection From Assassination) though I scrapped it after reworking his sheet heavily. If I have to ask, is there any reason why Princess of Loveliness has a question mark rank?
    Like, you wanted some criticism on specific areas? This is one of the things that makes your sheets feel really lifeless, mostly you use skills that already exist instead of creating new ones.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Well yeah, you don't get the unique skill until you do the Strengthening Quest.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's a really good Queen Elizabeth sheet there, Asterism.
    ...I use her name, like, eight or nine times. Plus it's in bold at the top...

- - - Updated - - -

The question mark is a holdover from my original plans for Victoria. I changed it cuz I felt it was too similar to my Empress Anna sheet.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    ...I use her name, like, eight or nine times. Plus it's in bold at the top...

- - - Updated - - -

The question mark is a holdover from my original plans for Victoria. I changed it cuz I felt it was too similar to my Empress Anna sheet.
    Oi oi, that was a really dumb mistake. Looks like I can't tell my English queens apart! *facepalm*

- - - Updated - - -

Corrected for posterity.

Class: Archer
    Alternate Class: Rider

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Independent Action (B): Can survive up to two days without a Master. Archer spent many years
    wandering the wilderness outside of his tribe's lands, and is an able hunter and survivalist.

Magic Resistance (C): Cancels spells two verses or shorter. Myths and
    legends of Archer depict him fighting users of dark magic on occasion.

Personal Skills

Persuasive Orator (A): The skill to sway others simply with powerful rhetoric. It circumvents
    Magic Resistance and other protections against mental or magical persuasion. Archer was known
    for being a skilled politician and orator whose clan was renowned for having great knowledge
    of the laws and wishes of the Great Spirit.

Father of the Nation (C): A skill possessed by those who are the progenitors of an entire people.
    This rank denotes that Archer is a founding father of a nation. Because of this, Archer has a high
    chance of recognizing the true names of Servants or Noble Phantasms that are related to the Native
    people of the Great Lakes. Whether or not his attacks will be able to match and exceed attacks from
    these Servants is not dependent on his attack strength, but instead a contested LCK check.

Divinity (C): In some tales, Archer is the incarnation of the Sky god, the holder of the heavens
    who taught the Iroquois everything they knew and founded their Confederacy by uniting the people
    and granting them all power over a facet of their daily life, giving them strength when united.

Noble Phantasms

Great Law of Peace~Confederacy of Nations (B+, Support, Anti-Unit)

The constitution of the Haudenosaunee, written on wampum belts, that bound together the Mohawk,
    Caguya, Onondaga, Oneida and Seneca peoples. It takes the form of the Confederacy's flag woven
    out of wampum beads and represents strength in unity. Just as Archer brought together the clans
    of Great Lakes, he can bind his fellow Servants into an alliance. By negotiating an accord with
    another Servant and obtaining their friendship, an image representing them is woven onto the
    Confederacy's flag and strengthens them and Archer both. All contracted into the Great Law of
    Peace have their all parameters increased by one rank for each member. If at any time a member
    takes action against another member, their connection to the flag is severed and they lose all
    bonuses, and take a further penalty of a rank-down to all parameters. When the Five Nations first
    formed, Archer represented them as five arrows; easily breakable on their own, but bound together
    they could not be broken. For each Servant added to the flag, Archer adds the value of their STR
    to attacks with his arrows. This symbolism of arrows was later replicated in the Great Seal of the
    United States, as a bundle of thirteen arrows, representing the Thirteen Colonies.

Minnehaha~Messenger of the Great Spirit (A, Anti-Army)

Named for Archer's lover, who was taken from him to serve as caretaker for the Great Spirit's
    messenger, a great bald eagle. It is a Divine Beast one hundred times larger than an ordinary
    bird, capable of bearing many people on its back, flying at great speeds and generating gale
    force winds with the flapping of its wings. Upon the formation of the Iroquois Confederacy, a
    Tree of Peace was planted and a bald eagle perched on top of it, and would cry out when danger
    approached. This imagery is reflected in the Seal of the United States, a great eagle that
    extends the olive branch of peace but is at the ready for war. It costs a large amount of
    prana to summon, but this is greatly reduced if summoned as Rider.

Background
    Hiawatha was a leader of the Onondaga tribe and the co-founder of the Iroquois Confederacy.
    After his family was massacred by war, he took to wandering the land and eventually met
    Dekanawida, a sage known as the Great Peacemaker. The Peacemaker told Hiawatha of his ideals
    of peace, but that he was unable to convince anyone of them due to his outsider status and
    a severe speech impediment. Hiawatha was a charismatic speaker, and formed an alliance with
    Jigonhsasee, a powerful clan mother whose home was considered neutral ground.

These three brought the Peacemaker's message, known as the Great Law of Peace, to the squabbling
    nations of the Great Lakes, who were fighting, raiding and feuding with one another. There were
    originally only five nations that joined into the League, becoming the Haudenosaunee, or the Five
    Nations of the Iroquois. These original five tribes are the ones which still compose it today:
    the Mohawk, Onondaga, Oneida, Cayuga and Seneca. It is noted upon its founding, a solar eclipse
    occured, and scholars believe that this dates the inception of the Confederacy back to 1142 CE.

Last edited by Funderfullness; April 11th, 2017 at 09:23 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by @Keo View Post
    Like, you wanted some criticism on specific areas? This is one of the things that makes your sheets feel really lifeless, mostly you use skills that already exist instead of creating new ones.
    Funny, since all but one of my sheets in this new thread have had at least one original Skill. In fact, Meleager (who you heavily criticized) had two. Albeit to be fair, quite a few of those are composites, stat buffs and otherwise variants off existing Skills. But still, I try! Besides, what's wrong with using existing Skills anyway? They exist for a reason.

Besides, other advice I've heard around here (which I didn't so much heed but is worth noting anyways) is that one should generally avoid using custom 'hero-specific' Skills unless the hero's legend really demands one, since the preexisting Skills were designed to accommodate most Servants already. Of course, that's been thrown out in the window in Grand Order where everybody and their (genderbent) mother has one or two unique Skills, but still...

Blog Entries
    wooo American Servant

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    mostly you use skills that already exist instead of creating new ones.
    honestly i don't think that's an issue if you can mesh everything well enough
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Obviously if your NPs are super interesting it compensates but you really don't have anything particular, specifically, to the servant? Like, to me if I see only generic skills it feels like either you didn't do enough research or it just isn't interesting enough to make a Servant in the first place.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Besides, other advice I've heard around here (which I didn't so much heed but is worth noting anyways) is that one should generally avoid using custom 'hero-specific' Skills unless the hero's legend really demands one, since the preexisting Skills were designed to accommodate most Servants already. Of course, that's been thrown out in the window in Grand Order where everybody and their (genderbent) mother has one or two unique Skills, but still...
    there's making hero specific skills
    and then there's making obnoxious hero specific skills

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously if your NPs are super interesting it compensates but you really don't have anything particular, specifically, to the servant? Like, to me if I see only generic skills it feels like either you didn't do enough research or it just isn't interesting enough to make a Servant in the first place.
    what is a "generic skill" in your mind?
    instinct, bravery, eye of the mind, etc I would definitely agree

something like princess of loveliness, mental pollution, or nature of a rebellious spirit I would definitely disagree.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post

something like princess of loveliness, mental pollution, or nature of a rebellious spirit I would definitely disagree.
    Remember when Charisma was the rare skill its profile claims? Me neither.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post

Yeah I agree with the kind of demarcation you're drawing out.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    rare = 3 star
    it was foreshadowing the gatcha.
    this is the pay-off.

マリーの味方
    is it really supposed to be rare among heroic spirits, or just rare in general

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=5]Lancer
    [SIZE=4]Queen Victoria
    Ah, way to make mine look shitty!

That's an enjoyable read btw. I like that you use Curtana as a ceremonial weapon, not the supposed magical sword like when Tristan wield it.

Blog Entries
    This one is for Sesto.
    Spoiler:

Class: Saber
    True Name: Louis XVI
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man

STR: C+
    CON: D
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LUC: E
    NP: A

Skills:

Riding: B
    Manifesting as a symbol of the monarchy, Saber can handle all vehicles and creatures with expertise, starting with the white horse emblematic of the French royal family. However, creatures of the Phantasmal and Divine Beast ranks, as well as the dragonkind, cannot be ridden.

Magic Resistance: C
    The ability to repel magecraft. The skill cancels the effects of spells on the level of a simple ritual, but will not defend against High-Thaumaturgy or Grand Rituals.

Mystic Eyes: B
    As part of his birthright as a “king who understands his people”, Saber was born with a pair of medium-grade Mystic Eyes that allow him to perceive a person’s predominant emotion through a halo of color surrounding their body. While such a skill is invaluable in diplomatic situations, it serves little combat purpose outside of ascertaining ill intent.

House of Lilies: EX
    Skill signifying one as a legitimate ruler descended from the French royal house. A “cheat” skill that allows one to temporarily borrow the charisms and talents of previous rulers. Normally, the skill only progresses up until A rank, but in Saber’s case, as the final ruler of the line, he gains the privilege of wielding the royal family’s greatest Noble Phantasm, the sword Joyeuse, which qualifies him as a Servant of the Saber class. For Saber, relevant skills include Eye for Art, Charisma, swordsmanship, oration, among others.

Noble Phantasm:

Joyeuse
    Sword of the Jubilant Kings

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-50
    Max targets: 900 people

The three-colored sword wielded by Charlemagne, king of the Franks and first Holy Roman Emperor. A blade of honor and glory, fit only for a king. As an existence meant to bring together the oppressed masses and the uncaring nobility, Louis XVI was awarded-- no, burdened-- with the right to draw this sword.

Unfortunately, this sword is not a sword meant to bring peace and contentment, nor a sword meant for glory and chivalry. Its true nature is that of a scourge wielded by one who would be called “divine punishment”. Through unknown methods, the sword was acquired by Charlemagne and bestowed to the French royal family after his death.

Though the sword’s name and title have changed, its classification, rank, and potential destructive power have not. Unfortunately, Saber still cannot draw out the sword’s full strength due to being oblivious about its true nature.

Lore

Dislikes: Himself, guillotines, social gatherings
    Talent: People watching, lockpicking
    Natural enemy: those three buffoons...!

The last King of the French before the revolution of 1789, Louis XVI ruled during the twilight days of the monarchy, when the power of the king became increasingly less absolute. A special existence brought about to mediate between the royalty and the masses. In other words, a “linchpin” meant to hold together the crumbling vestiges of the status quo, similar to a certain hero-king of old.

To fulfill his role as a symbol of understanding, Louis was born with Mystic Eyes that allowed him to perceive emotions. Unfortunately, due to substandard upbringing and constant comparison with his elder brother, Louis was unable to cope with his eyes’ powers, causing him to develop an inferiority complex and a crippling shyness that persisted well until adulthood.

Just like the King of Heroes, Louis also failed in his appointed task as mediator, because his words and actions were too indecisive for a ruler, but his character and upbringing was too noble for a peasant. In the end, he died at the hands of the common people, a symbol that the everyman would no longer tolerate the actions of those in power.

Summoned into the Holy Grail War, Louis makes up for his shortcomings in feats both in and out of the battlefield by borrowing abilities from his esteemed ancestors. Because of this, it can be noted that he sometimes acts completely different from the way his personality while alive was recorded, and his true self can be best observed while he is alone. Due to his shyness, he does not disclose the nature of his wish to the Holy Grail, but it can be assured that he has one.