Page 312 of 858 FirstFirst ... 212262302307310311312313314317322362412812 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,240 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Type-moon, where We turn joke characters into ACTUAL characters

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Laziness, thy form is me. EonADS's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, I was planning to do a gender-flip for Voss, but it turns out that that conflicts with part of his family history, so I scrapped it. The picture I had in mind will go better with Eddie Rickenbacker (who is next) anyway.

Also note: His stats are so low because next to nobody knows who this guy is despite the fact that he's awesome.

Character image by https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=760095
    Shitty crop job by me

Werner Voss

Class: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: German Empire
    Region: Rhein-Westphalia

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B+
    Mana: E
    Luck: C
    NP: B

Height/Weight: 178 cm / 71 kg
    Likes: His home country, mechanics, a good fight, Manfred von Richtofen.
    Dislikes: Losing, running away from battle, asshole commanders
    Talents: Timing and shell games
    Natural enemy: James McCudden
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human, Male
    Armament: Officer's sword, Luger P08 pistol

Class Skills:

Riding: (B)

The ability to ride modern vehicles and use animals as mounts. However, due to existing in a modern era, Voss is incompatible with magical beasts of any type. Almost all vehicles and mundane animals can be handled with consummate skill. Maneuvers that should be borderline impossible can be performed with some effort.

Magic Resistance: (E)
    Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. This is only a feature of his class, as Voss had no contact with magecraft in life.

Personal Skills:

Eye of Mind- True: A
    Voss' honed and polished skills as a pilot were among the best in all of history, combined with incredible situational awareness that made him virtually impossible to sneak up on. Manfred von Richtofen, the infamous Red Baron, often claimed that Voss was his only equal and rival. In the opening moments of Voss's final duel with McCudden and the pilots of the RAF's 56th Squadron, Voss was attacked from behind and simply spun his aircraft around in the work of an instant to turn the attack against his opponents. During the battle, he held his own in the midst of an aerial melee against eight allied and coordinated opponents simultaneously.

Clairvoyance: C+
    As a fighter pilot during the era before radar, Voss had to rely solely on his eyes in combat. As such, his unnaturally sharp vision allows him to pick out and track targets from distances of ten kilometers, while also being exceptionally detail-oriented up close.

Charisma: E
    A natural leader, Voss chafed under his squadron leaders in his early career, and was respected over them before his friend and superior Manfred von Richtofen ordered that Voss receive a command of his own. While at ease with leading, Voss is not always the best commander because of his tendency to ignore retreating as an option. He will also be somewhat difficult for a Master to work with.

Noble Phantasm

Fokker F.1 Triplane
    Transient Kite of Three Wings
    Type: Anti-Army, Self
    Range: Self, 1-50
    Max Target: 5

The final prototype of the infamous Fokker Dr.I Triplane, Voss flew this aircraft into his legendary final battle with British Ace of Aces James McCudden and RAF 56th Squadron. While slow, and with poor diving abilities, the aircraft's three-wing design gave it unmatched lift and maneuverability, which were invaluable in the WWI era.

The Fokker F.1 gives Voss the ability to pass through opposing attacks like a ghost when he is behind the control stick, as part of his seeming inability to be hit while flying the fighter in his final duel. This only works if he sees or senses the attack coming. He also has enhanced offensive capabilities thanks to the aircraft's powerful machine guns.
    Unfortunately, Voss gains E-ranked Mental Corruption while in use of this Noble Phantasm, lowering his situational awareness, slightly limiting his Eye of Mind- True, and giving him mild tunnel vision. This is due to his battle lust spiking in pitched combat, which ultimately caused his death at the guns of 56th Squadron when combined with his unwillingness to retreat. In addition, due to its bulky but flimsy plywood and canvas design, the Fokker F.1 is a fragile weapon, and is easily damaged while providing no defense for Voss himself.

Lore
    Voss' family wanted desperately to have female children, and as such adopted two of their nieces, whom Voss grew up alongside. A patriotic young man, Voss eschewed the possibility of carrying on his family's business and instead went into the army. Classified as a reservist due to medical defects, Voss fought his way through pilot training and became the youngest flight officer in German military history. His career was storied and decorated, and at the time of his final battle, he had collected 48 confirmed kills, second only to Manfred von Richtofen's (at the time) 52. His final duel was a solo battle against eight British fighters, all Ace pilots in their own right, in which he held them off and damaged every opposing fighter over a pitched eight minute battle, an eternity in the realm of aerial dogfighting, remaining unharmed until the very end, when he was hit from the side and fatally wounded while locked in a clash with James McCudden. After his death, Voss, whose identity was yet unknown by his opponents, was lauded by McCudden. "His flying was wonderful, his courage magnificent and in my opinion he was the bravest German airman whom it has been my privilege to see fight."

Personality
    Good-natured but arrogant, Voss likes to show off and has little patience for busy work. He is quite impatient and short tempered, preferring action to anything else. Loyal to causes he believes in, he will actively shun orders he does not agree with, making him very difficult to work with. However, he is extremely courageous and has an unyielding spirit that seeks victory above all else. You will scant find a more loyal soldier.

Tactics
    Hit and run tactics all day long. Voss likes to play with fire, but it's best to curb that tendency as much as possible given his low stats. If he can keep his opponents off-balance and fight them on his terms, his chances of victory increase precipitously.
    Last edited by EonADS; June 4th, 2017 at 11:58 PM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Werner Voss: Given his build(in terms of Parameters), I can definitely see a Hit & Run being the only way towards victory, clever! Although, I'm a bit worried since his Blood Knight tendencies may put him in danger...

Here are some remarks:

A recent Servant with an EX-ranking Parameter? I believe it's best to reduce it to at least A, as I doubt even when he's on his Folker F.1 will he go so fast that it's impossible to record.

Enhanced eyesight are of the C-ranking Clairvoyance, while B-rankings allows future sight, which is essentially seeing to the future. So I would suggest you lower it to C or C+.

A question, I'm confused with the NP's detail: it describes the plane having slower speed, so wouldn't Voss' Agility be lowered when he activates his NP?

---

Additionally, the Sky Attribute is only given to Servants of Divine origins, and Voss is definitely a human being so change it to Man. Just pointing it out.
    Last edited by SleepMode; June 4th, 2017 at 11:34 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ross: Pretty cool sheet, but the Swordsmanship Skill strikes me as unnecessary. Not every ability a Servant has needs to be slotted into a Skill, especially since it's not even at a legendary level. Also as a Rider he really ought to have Magic Resistance even if at a low rank. Other then that it's a cool sheet, if maybe a little wanked in parts. I particularly like how you fleshed out his NP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Werner Voss: Given his build(in terms of Parameters), I can definitely see a Hit & Run being the only way towards victory, clever!

Here are some remarks:

A recent Servant with an EX-ranking Parameter? I believe it's best to reduce it to at least A, as I doubt even when he's on his Folker F.1 will he go so fast that it's impossible to record.

Enhanced eyesight are of the C-ranking Clairvoyance, while B-rankings allows future sight, which is essentially seeing to the future. So I would suggest you lower it to C or C+.

A question, I'm confused with the NP's detail: it describes the plane having slower speed, so wouldn't Voss' Agility be lowered when he activates his NP?
    Yeah, I already adjusted his agility before you said that. That was a beta detail that I had meant to change more or less from the start.

C+, then, because Archer EMIYA's C-ranked Clairvoyance only gives him sight of up to 4 kilometers. Voss is more than double that.

Not at all, because his maneuverability is increased at least as much. The Fokker Triplane's three wing design allowed it to preform moves such as a flat rudder turn, which is physically impossible in near any other aircraft because it would stall out. Even modern fighter jets can't perform a true flat rudder turn, they can only slowly rudder around, not spin their plane 180 in an instant like the Fokker could. That was part of why the thing was so damn deadly.

--Updated--

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Ross: Pretty cool sheet, but the Swordsmanship Skill strikes me as unnecessary. Not every ability a Servant has needs to be slotted into a Skill, especially since it's not even at a legendary level. Also as a Rider he really ought to have Magic Resistance even if at a low rank. Other then that it's a cool sheet, if maybe a little wanked in parts. I particularly like how you fleshed out his NP.
    I used E- Swordsmanship specifically because it's intentionally weakened by the ability. Voss is basically the Servant equivalent of an amateur swordsman.

Kinda leery about Magic Resistance given that he had no contact whatsoever with magic in life, but I suppose you have a point.

Can you tell me what parts of Voss are wanked so I can avoid making similar mistakes in future?
    Last edited by EonADS; June 4th, 2017 at 11:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EonADS View Post
    I used E- Swordsmanship specifically because it's intentionally weakened by the ability. Voss is basically the Servant equivalent of an amateur swordsman.
    Still doesn't feel worthy of a Skill slot IMO. By that logic, wouldn't every Saber in the series have it? (And Lancers would have spearmanship, and Archer's bowmanship, et cetera...)

Kinda leery about Magic Resistance given that he had no contact whatsoever with magic in life, but I suppose you have a point.
    He should have it simply because it's a Class Skill. That said, it probably shouldn't be any higher then E-rank.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Still doesn't feel worthy of a Skill slot IMO. By that logic, wouldn't every Saber in the series have it? (And Lancers would have spearmanship, and Archer's bowmanship, et cetera...)
    Point. I'll remove it. It's not like he really needs to be much weaker in a heads-up fight.

He should have it simply because it's a Class Skill. That said, it probably shouldn't be any higher then E-rank.
    Done and done. I keep forgetting what are class skills and what aren't. This isn't likely to be the last time I miss something like that.

Blog Entries
    EonADS, i goes Its okay to forget if you fixa up later, i mean, i always end up lateral "creating" skill that are literaly the same thing as a alredy existing one

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    "I have to lead them? Damn; just when I was sure I could take a break... (ahem) March, my soldiers; onwards towards our certain victory!”

Faceclaim

Servant Class: Rider

True Name: Titus Quinctius Flamininus, The Conqueror of Greece

Place of Origin: Rome (Roman Republic)

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Attribute: Man

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Caster

Catalyst: The gold wreath he dedicated to Apollo

Dislikes: Forced into something, Dictatorship, Disagreements

Talents: Negotiation, Smalltalk

Natural Enemy: The Emperors of Rome, Philip V of Macedon, Hannibal

Parameters:

Strength - C+
    Endurance - B
    Agility - C (When he actually tries)
    Mana - D
    Luck - A
    N.
    Phantasm - B+

Background

Titus Quinctius Flamininus was a famous Roman politician, Consul and general of the Roman Republic. Not only was he famous for defeating Philip V of Macedon as well as liberating Greece upon conquering the nation, he was the only Roman to successfully dismantle the Macedonian Phalanx, as near-invincible battle formation that was vital to many of Alexander the Great's campaign of conquest.

Born a member of the Roman patrician nobility. He was raised to be trained with the arts of warfare, as Rome was in midst of the Second Punic War. Although the young Flamininus was talented in the arts of war, he was more into the exotic Greek culture; because of his love for the country, he spent time reading through various tales and poetry to the point of perfectly speak their language. About the age of 20, in 208 B.C., he was elected as a military tribune and in 205 was put in charge of the southern Italian city of Tarentum, with the rank and powers of a Propraetor. It was in this city, largely Greek in language and culture, that he fully embraced philhellenism - which was to be of importance in his life and work.

After his election to the consulship, he was chosen to replace Publius Sulpicius Galba who was consul with Gaius Aurelius in 200 BC as general during the Second Macedonian War. He chased Philip V of Macedon out of most of Greece, except for a few fortresses, defeating him at the Battle of the Aous, but as his term as consul was coming to an end he attempted to establish a peace with the Macedonian king. During the negotiations, Flamininus was made proconsul, giving him the authority to continue the war rather than finishing the negotiations.

In 197 BC he defeated Philip V at the Battle of Cynoscephalae in Thessaly, the Roman legions making the Macedonian phalanx obsolete in the process. Philip V was forced to surrender, give up all the Greek cities he had conquered, and pay Rome 1,000 talents, but his kingdom was left intact to serve as a buffer state between Greece and Illyria. This displeased the Achaean League, Rome's allies in Greece, who wanted Macedon to be dismantled completely.

After settling various side issues of the war, Flamininus proclaimed the freedom of Greece at the Isthmian Games in 196. Danger from Antiochus III of Syria caused Roman troops to be retained in Greece, and in 195 Flamininus defeated the tyrant Nabis of Sparta. In 194 Flamininus departed from Greece, was honored by the Greeks as their liberator, and celebrated a magnificent triumph in Rome. They minted coins with his portrait, and in some cities he was deified. While this can be seen as the act of an unselfish Philhellene, although it's actually that Flamininus understood freedom as liberty for the aristocracy of Greece, who would then become clients of Rome, as opposed to being subjected to Macedonian hegemony.

The following years were involved in defending Roman interests in, and the autonomy of, Greece, both through military action and diplomacy. In 189 Flamininus was made censor, but after this he played an increasingly less important and active role in politics, perhaps because of disagreement over Roman policy toward Greece, which grew ever more imperialistic. In 183 he led a Roman mission to Prusias, King of Bithynia, to demand the extradition of Hannibal, who had fled to him for protection, but Hannibal committed suicide.

Because of this, many senators reproached Flamininus for this supposed “Act of Cruelty” to an enemy that has lost its threat. As a result, his role in government slowly became less frequent. Eventually, he retired from the life of politics and died peacefully in around 174 BC.

Personal Traits

The initial reactions to Flamininus would likely be utter disappointment. Laid-back, lazy, and laden with never-ending complaints, this Servant hardly seemed to be a proper leader of the strict Roman Republic. His slothfulness can even be seen in his actions: minimal movements and minimal effort. He’ll even go as far as to make some really pathetic excuses just so he wouldn’t go into battle. These lax behavior almost seemed too ridiculous, too strange and maybe a little too forced.

To the surprise of absolutely no one, his slothful attitude is an act. In fact, this was all to attempt to pull the old “Acting dumb” shtick to not only let himself be easily underestimated, but also to make negotiations easiler. However, any Servant worth their salt would’ve picked up the fact that there is no way that someone powerful could’ve been a fool. As Flamininus occasionally leave proof that he’s anything but a bum: eloquent language when talking, out-of-character seriousness when cornered, and the occasional nerd-out on Greek culture and many more.

Behind the foolish act is scarily hyper-competent man who with a serious streak. Gone with the lazy bum and is replaced with the sharp mind of a true leader of both state and military. And instead of shallow complaints, words of wisdom and logic remained. And despite his numerous complaints about his position as Consul, Flamininus still considers protecting others who he treated with kindness as precious as guarding his priced possessions; so if one chooses to harm those people, be prepared to be crushed to the point of begging for surrender. This somewhat brutal process also applies to his negotiations; if the opposing side continuously refuses compromise, Flamininus isn’t above subjugation or outright killing.

True to history, his behaviorism towards friend and foe is almost like two completely different people; He was quick to reward and support his friends, but also angered and criticize his enemies just as easily. His two-faced view of people aside, Flamininus was a staunch supporter of liberty, as evident of his Philhellene tendencies as well as his position as Consul of a Republic. Although, given his more warlike traits, he's willing to let blood flow if it meant to keep it alive.

Although the lazy act was poorly constructed, it wasn’t entirely false. Born from his wasted year as Commander-in-Chief during the war against Philip V and built from years of frustration and pressure in Roman politics, all Flamininus wanted at this point was merely a ‘break,’ so to speak. Even returning as a Heroic Spirit didn’t help, as he was forced to combat either other legends or monstrosities that threaten Humanity. At this point, the Consul's wish from the Grail is to be reborn and live a life without politics, expectations or wars. Hopefully, he will finally experience what it’s like to be away from the things that weighed him down throughout his life.

Honestly, he’s just tired of it all.

Extras:

(True to his Philhellene tendencies, Flamininus is so engrossed with Greek culture that he’ll even involuntarily brake out of his Lazy Act and obsess about it. From perfectly reciting snippets of Greek poetry to talking about the ideas of their philosophies, one may struggle from calling him a huge nerd.
    To be honest, it's not as bad as his Caster counterpart...)

(As result of above, Flamininus dislikes being summoned as Rider, despite being his strongest Class.)

(Tried very hard to make himself look lazy, so he's constantly frustrated when someone points out his act.)

Craft Essence/Keywords/Reactions

Man of the People

“’The most important part of being a leader is to sway the hearts of the people.
    Because of their want of a perfect leader, proving that one is a good and just man will surely earn their love.
    Always appear with a look of confidence, for the ruler’s bravery emboldens the spirit of his subjects.
    And the most important part of all: Never forget one’s role as the banner and shield of the People; as when in dark times will the ruler be the first to combat the coming troubles.'"

…Easier said then done, honestly.
    It’s rather taxing to act an exemplary ruler when you come to dislike it.
    I expected chances of diplomacy and talks, not pointless battles to put down an naïve descendant of a declining empire.
    Why do they have to be so uncompromising?
    However, I cannot deny that it made all of 'this' possible.
    Besides, I vowed to serve the Republic; and so it was for the best of my nation…
    I suppose this was rather unavoidable, shame.
    After all, 'Never forget one's role as the banner and shield of the People.'"

---

Consul

The position in the Roman government that was the highest political office in the Cursus Honorum, the sequential order of public offices politicians take to gain more power. Usually elected two Consuls each year, they held power over Rome that is akin to the modern Executive Branch of the United States. Their roles are divided into two spheres: The Civil Sphere and the Military Sphere. The Civil Sphere involves the passing of laws and diplomatic relations between other nations, while the Military Sphere places heavy emphasis on being commander-in-chief of the Roman Legions as well as unlimited power in order to carry out campaigns.

Flamininus was a unique case, for not only did he skip the positions of Quaestor, Aedile and Praetor within his first few years, but also was the youngest politician to ever be elected Consul - at the age of 30. But despite the Tribune’s protests, the overwhelming approval of Rome’s citizens made it clear that he won their hearts with his words and might. Coincidentally, he vowed to keep the nation safe from all harm on the same day.

The newly elected Consul had no idea of what he'd got himself into.

Philhellenism

A term defining a person being a lover of Greek culture. Being one of the most open to his fascination of Greece, Flamininus was a prominent Philhellene; he spoke perfect Greek, as well as an admirer of their Arts and their way of life. Combined with his accomplishment in freeing Greece, the Greeks loved him as much as the citizens of Rome. His later years as diplomat between Greece and Rome helped in the Hellenization of Rome and secured a solid relation between the two nations.

---

Reactions to Other Servants:

Iskandar: “The legendary ancestor of that fool Philip, huh? Heh, and even with his talents he still pales in comparison to your might. …If you’re expecting me to challenge you, forget it; there’s really nothing of worth from battling you than bragging rights; which while tempting, isn’t really appealing to me. However, maybe we can talk over your conquests throughout the land instead…”

Romulus: Despite not being his "Divine Ancestor," Flamininus will still pay respect to the Founding Deity of Rome without a thought. Although, it's made somewhat difficult given the founder's... eccentrics.

Spartacus (Enemy): “Normally, I would have settled this with a compromise over our conflicting interests… And while responding with force is an utterly foolish and counterproductive decision, I suppose that beating you to the ground is the only reasonable path I can take. (ahem) Now, come at me, Gladiator; let’s see if you can topple this ‘Oppressor’ who had brought the entirety of Greece under Rome's wings!”

Any Greek Servants: True to the Greek culture-lover that he is, Flamininus was rather thrilled and acts rather “un-lazy” when encountering these legendary individuals in person. Hercules? Awed. Leonidas? Much better conversation partner than Nabis. Archimedes- Oh yeah, the whole accidental killing incident. Sorry.

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - C
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. In Flamininus’ case, it allows the cancelation of spells with chants below 2 verses.

After his military victory over Macedon, Flamininus visited the temples of various Greek deities. The most prominent one was Apollo, where the Roman Consul left his silver shield and a half of his golden wreath as offering. As a result, the blessings he received allows him to resist magecraft as a way of thanking him for his actions in liberating Greece by allowing it to freely to govern itself.

Riding - B
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon-type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

Able to ride all vehicles and mounts with above-average skill. Gifted in both politics and warfare, Flamininus also had chariot riding under his repertoire of skills. During the war against Philip V, the Consul-general gained experience in commanding the Elephant Cavalries; thus giving him a right over both wheels and beasts.

Personal Skills:

Affection of the Greeks - A++
    A Skill for a person who was loved by the entirety of Greece in a time or place.

This Skill has many effects should there be a Greek Servant involved. If the Greek Servant is an opponent, Flamininus will have a bonus when either trying to negotiate or even forge alliances - making it easier for the Consul to get on the Greek Servants’ good side. Akin to Proof of Friendship, the Greek Servants will experience a one rank drop in all of their Parameters should they attack, as if they’re unconsciously holding back on their offensive. If the Greek Servant is allied to Flaminius, then the Consul will receive random bonuses when engaged in combat.

After taking Philip V’s grip out of Greece, many of its citizens were resigned to their fates as one of Rome’s many vassal countries. But because of his respect and love of the country’s cultures as well as out of respect for their view on liberty, Flamininus officially decreed that Greece is able to govern itself, free from most of Rome’s influence. This declaration came as a surprise to many Greeks, which in turn revered the Consul as a national hero and liberator.

Consul of War and Peace: Sphere of War - C
    A Skill regarding Flaminius’ position as one of the two Consuls leading the Roman Republic. As a Consul, their responsibilities include what is equivalent to executive and judicial power. Namely, they cover the authority to pass out laws, over rights of summons and arrest, act as chief diplomats, as well as serving as Commander-in-Chief of the Roman Legions. But above all else, their one and only priority is the safety and peace within Rome and its vassal countries.

In Flamininus’ case, his version of the Skill encompasses the Military aspect of an Consul - which focused on the subjugation of hostiles through military might. To explain with detail, one of the Consul’s role is maintain peace within their lands; as such, it’s necessary to wage war should this peace is threatened. So if an opponent attacks first, then Flamininus will be able to retaliate with extreme efficiency and brutality; the attacks vary, tailored to effectively render the opposition helpless. During this phase of counterattacking, all of the opponents’ Anti-Army Noble Phantasms will go down by one rank, as well as any military-related Skills will have a unstable modifiers installed.

However, it isn’t always mandatory to outright kill the enemies who threaten it but break their military to the point where they have no choice but to surrender. Because of this, this Skill will be inactive once the opponent is at their last legs or is unable to continue fighting. Usually, Flamininus would commonly give them a chance to surrender; but if they refuse… Well, nobody said that he didn’t try.

True to his position as Commander-in-Chief of the Roman Legions, his speeches and commands imparts a B-ranking Charisma-like effect, allowing him to lift the spirits of his allies as well as their battle prowess. However, as part of his reluctant nature he’ll only use this part of his Skill when he’s absolutely serious.

But because he hardly enjoyed his time as Commander-in-Chief of the Roman Legions, this Skill is of a lower ranking than normal.

Single-Mindedness - C-
    The ability to immerse oneself in something, exhibiting a superhuman degree of focus.

In Flamininus’ case, focus is increased when the actions include strategic planning, combat, or diplomacy. Within these moments of superhuman focus, nothing can deter Flamininus from accomplishing his actions. However, this Skill is rather unstable, as its effectiveness is scaled with the Consul’s desire to slack off as well as how will it benefit him in the long run.

A testament to his true personality and repute as Consul of Rome, Flamininus displays this Skill in life only when either something needs to be done. Despite his slothful attitude, Flamininus was a person who gets what he wants with his own hands should the situation get serious. This trait was proven when he was elected Consul by the youthful age of 30, as well as winning the approval of the entirety of the Roman population as well as pulling the government to his advantage. Additionally, this extends for Rome itself as a whole; since he was extremely fervent on destroying Philip V’s forces when the Macedonian leader became a much larger threat to the Roman Republic.

On a much personal scale, Flamininus was a person who neither forget nor forgive. This was evident when he chased Hannibal throughout the Mediterranean, only stopping when the Carthaginian general committed suicide in Persia.

Noble Phantasms

Phalangem Ruptor - Phalanx Breaker - Anti-Defense/Anti-Army - B+

The “Ace in the Hole” of Flamininus, which is his reputation of being the general who devastated the seemingly invincible phalanx formations of the Macedonian Army formulated as a Noble Phantasm. Until the Battle of Cynoscephalae, the Macedonian Army was rendered invincible due to their use of the Phalanx formation; not only did it play a crucial part in Iskandar’s and Philip’s conquest, it also makes a versatile formation for sieges, naval or field battles. But due to the uneven footing and unit distribution, Flamininus not only utterly scattered Philip V’s army but also revealed a weakness that rendered the stratagem useless.

This NP has two different aspects: one that’s the War Elephant and the other being the unstoppable charge.

The former being the his sole reason of the position of Rider, these juggernauts played a crucial role in changing the tide during Cynoscephalae, which was followed by the Romans driving the Macedonians back until Philip V surrendered. Flamininus will summon a single war elephant with a clap of his hands, gusts of heavy winds surrounds the Consul. Afterwards, a single war elephant, twice the size of a average elephant, is conjured. Serving as his mount, the lumbering beast can charge and swing its trunk and tusk, capable of ripping and crushing solid steel. And within the protected coach on the elephant, Flamininus will throw pila to offer ranged support.

However, the “Unstoppable Charge” is where the NP hides its true value. With the word “Unstoppable” in emphasis, as all seemingly impenetrable defenses will eventually crumble under greater might. As a result, all defensive measures or boosts is destined to fail, no matter how sturdy or impenetrable they may be. To activate, the elephant will slowly step backwards for several steps; from there, it will store large amounts of energy within the area around its head. Afterwards, it will charge in a surprisingly fast speed of around 40 mph, straight at the enemy. Combined with the concept of this attack and the overall force of the charge, this attack will certainly decimate anything in its way. Because of its purpose to sunder the most sturdy defenses, even powerful defensive NPs such as Lord Camelot and Rho Aias will face some degree of damage. If given enough pressure and time, even they can fail under the might of the elephantine juggernaut.

Despite its potential, even this NP has certain drawbacks. Not even the elephant’s thick hide can protect it from tripping; as any quick thinker will target its legs, easily stopping the beast in its tracks. As the charge has a timed charge-up, the opponents can easily try to kill the mount. And during the charge, the elephant has trouble in maneuver, making steering difficult. Additionally, the beast has no resistance to magic whatsoever, making it susceptible to mental interference.

---

(Whew, this was a big one.)
    Last edited by SleepMode; June 7th, 2017 at 10:58 AM. Reason: General edits

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Flaminius: Is there really anything to say about this sheet apart from it being very good? You've taken an interesting character and developed them as a Servant who has an unstoppable offense and a powerful counterattack. Although I wonder exactly what weapon he uses when he does not have an elephant on hand but regardless it's a great sheet thank you

I need to come back later to review the other sheets though... damn you real world responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Blog Entries

servant berserker

Berserker: death
    Str:C(A), End:B(A), Agi:B(A)
    Mna:A(C), Lck:EX, Np:EX
    Aligment: true/neutral
    Height: 162cm
    Weight: 54kg
    Place of origen: the root
    Armament: scythe, sword, dagger
    Dislikes: people who cheat, unnecesery deaths, people who try to disrupt the natural flow of life
    Talents:very good understending of the valors of life and death
    Natural enemies: self proclaim immortals

Skills
    mad enhancement(n/a):this skill is sealed because of her second noble phantasm

presence concealment(A):Its almost imposible to noticed berserker if she wants to.a odd rarity to this servant, her level do not drop while preparing and executing attacks

Fate ensurence(A):a skill that shows her superiority over luck, any skills or noble phantasms that disrupt fate are nullified or greatly reduced of Its might

healing magecraft-false(A): while not a actual magus, her innate understending of how humans lifes work give her a Talent to heal

Comforting presence(B+): in the end, one could say death is a friend. Her presence gives a comforting aura that makes enemies slowly start to acepct the inevitability of death. It works better in lawful enemies.

Memento mori: you cant plug your ears and cover your eyes ( あなたはあなたの耳を塞ぐカントそしてあなたの目をカバー メメント モリ * Anata wa anata no mimiwofusagu kanto soshite anata no me o kabā Memento mori)(anti-self:A):
    When activated, this noble phantasm deals a fast and wide spread slash with whoever is the weapon being used. Its almost imposible to defend or avoid, a EX rank End or Agi togheter with EX rank Lck would be needed to even have a chance.
    It can be used three time in sequence and thant a break is needed. The three attacks can be exchange for one only sure-kill slash that takes more time to charge and a slightly lower chance of hitting.

Utrimque duabus: the duality of death ( 死の二重性 ウトリンケ ヅアブス * Shi no nijū-sei Utorinke dzuabusu)(anti-life:EX): this noble phantasm is always active in some form. It has to sides, peaceful death and violent death.
    Berserker usualy stays in the peaceful form, when the name is called, she turns into violent form and changing her stats and comportament, This also makes the time to recharge -Memento mori- faster.
    While in violent form, both presence concealment and comforting presence are sealed.

Lore: death, or rather, the human conception of death, is the encharge of taking the humans souls into the after-life(s)
    Its important point out that she is not a god or goddess of death, nether a angel, demon or any other deity but insted, something that was born togheter with the first human and will only disaper after the last human.
    While about animals, they have another system.

Appearence: Her peaceful form has the Appearence of a 17 year-old girl whering a black jacket over a "niquel nause" t-shirt and black jeans with red all-stars, her skin is pale (the good looking type, not the morbid one), her her is black, short and a little wild, her eyes are the only anormal thing in her Appearence, they are shiny purple.
    Her violent form looks older, her hair is longer and her skin is deadly pale now.
    She gains a skull mask that look like the ones used by the hassan-i-sabbah and her clothes now are a black and red royal military uniform, also her eyes turn red.
    In both forms she is capable of swaping betwen a giant sycthe, a rapier or a black dagger.

Personality:Her personality is that of a nice and smart girl, she likes too talk about trivial things and read fantasy or sci-fi books, but she can become very serious when in presence of senseless killers or needless cruelty
    If ask about why is she so normal looking, she will respond "whats more human thant death?"
    Her violent form has a much more serious personality, only focusing on killing the enemy and even looking kinda obsecive about it. Still, she will gets out of her way to garante that there is no causalities to people uninvolve and will always protect her master. Now, reather or not this is intencional is hard to get.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Werner Voss: Goddammit this is what happens when I don't have the chance to review the sheets immediately, MORE GET WRITTEN. Voss is a very interesting Servant, he is also alongside Falminius one of two Rider class Servants that are far better Rider style Servants than the Zhuang Zhi mess I made (I'm still feeling embarrassed about that one). There is not much for me to say about the sheet that has not been mentioned and though I feel he may lack offensive power this makes sense considering his lack of fame. Also wondering where you got the idea to do a fighter pilot Servant?

Death: Sad to say I am generally cynical with any Servant that takes on a general concept like this instead of being focused on a single character or myth. So for a sheet that is "Death" I am interested in seeing whether it spans all Humanities understanding of Death, represents the most common themes and is an incredibly strong Servant although it also must be incredibly strange. So starting from parameters I have to add while most of them make sense, although given the "fame" of Death you'd imagine it would be insanely high, Luck at EX rank is... questionable? Why? Death has never really been seen as "Lucky", even when anthropomophosised Death is an inevitable figure rather than a "Lucky" one so it is completely out of place. The classification is also strange as Death has no real relation to Madness and since Madness Enhancement is sealed the class is seemingly irrelevant. The rest of the skills make sense. A mention on formatting is noting where the "Noble Phantasm" section begins, it goes a long way to make your sheets appear less lazy and would help me in thinking that you are dedicating time to the creation of them. With regard to Noble Phantasms only the second one makes sense, the first one is slapping an idea of "Death being unavoidable" on an attack, there is no clear relation between the two and there are so so many ways that the concept of Death could be better dealt with. While the second Noble Phantasm makes more sense it's still pretty boring and a bit distant from the concept of Death, it's also a parameter raising interaction with the first NP so even though most of the sheet leads up to it it is quite anticlimactic. You've done well on appearance and personality so it's mainly the NPs and Skills you need to work on, "Concept" based Servants (see Pale Rider) are so completely abstract that they have to be far different from this. I know I might be sounding a bit harsh here (considering I'm about to drop the stupidest Servant sheet I've made yet) but I thought about these when I planned to make a Masque of Red Death Servant, so honestly an abstract character like this is far more difficult to nail.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Werner Voss: Goddammit this is what happens when I don't have the chance to review the sheets immediately, MORE GET WRITTEN. Voss is a very interesting Servant, he is also alongside Falminius one of two Rider class Servants that are far better Rider style Servants than the Zhuang Zhi mess I made (I'm still feeling embarrassed about that one). There is not much for me to say about the sheet that has not been mentioned and though I feel he may lack offensive power this makes sense considering his lack of fame. Also wondering where you got the idea to do a fighter pilot Servant?
    Fate/Zero, Berserker and Gilgamesh, mainly. Voss isn't nearly in their league in terms of power, but he's far and away a better pilot. Heck, I could probably do ones of Richtofen, McCudden, and Georges Guynemer of France too. I'm already planning on doing one for Eddie Rickenbacker, and all of them are unique enough to set them apart, except maybe McCudden.

Fun fact, Voss is NOT one of the Servants that gets stronger in his home country (i.e. Vlad Tepes and Cu Chulainn). He was buried in an unmarked grave in Belgium, so he doesn't rest there, nor does he have any grave marker to denote him other than as part of mass monuments. He also is virtually un-remembered in Germany next to his buddy Manfred, and is arguably more famous in Britain as part of James McCudden's legend than he is from his own. Such a reward for a patriotic soldier, eh?

Blog Entries
    Fun fact, Voss is NOT one of the Servants that gets stronger in his home country (i.e. Vlad Tepes and Cu Chulainn). He was buried in an unmarked grave in Belgium, so he doesn't rest there, nor does he have any grave marker to denote him other than as part of mass monuments. He also is virtually un-remembered in Germany next to his buddy Manfred, and is arguably more famous in Britain as part of James McCudden's legend than he is from his own. Such a reward for a patriotic soldier, eh?
    Funny and sad, now that I think about it.

(On the same topic, I just realized that Flamininus may get stronger if he's summoned in Greece than in Italy, given his reputation as the former's Liberator...)

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Zh: Hmm... This may be a bit of a stretch, but how do you think your Flamininus would get along with my Gideon? Since they both have a "lazy but secretly serious" thing going on.

Blog Entries
    The following is a joke, please please don't slate me on this too hard Also I'm sorry Royd
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Servant Identity

True Name: Cain "The Man With No Name"

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Servant Class: Archer/Gunner

Alternate Classes: Berserker, Assassin, Lancer, Caster

Parameters:
    Strength- C
    Agility- B
    Endurance- B
    Mana- A
    Luck- D
    Noble Phantasm- C

Personality: After wandering for many years unnoticed in the real world Cain has wrestled with the guilt over the death of his sister Abel. However it was in the consumer culture of 21st century America that Cain finally found the answer to his guilt, escapism. Cain now goes by another name, that of "The Man With No Name" the giant of Western films played by Clint Eastwood. Through some strange trick of fate (Zelretch did it) he now qualifies as a Servant under the Archer class, sometimes referred to as the Gunner class due to his use of firearms. The personality of the eponymous Western antihero has not merged with Cain, instead he pretends that he is in fact the Man with no Name, maybe to perhaps punish himself for his actions. Archer purposefully tries to act calm and cool, which to all around is painfully seen to be a poor act. Mimicking is not a talent Archer possesses and while he has (somehow) acquired the marksmanship that The Man With No Name was renowned for his overall personality and mindset is just a poor act, if any were to knock this down he may be quite sad for a while, make a purposefully vague comment about his past and then try to recover his aura of mystique. Given the opportunity he will carry around a flask of whiskey or other spirits despite his complete inability to hold drink (something other Servants have no problem regarding) and worst case scenario might start sobbing about his past misdeeds making his actual true name far more obvious. It should also be added that he tried to talk as little as possible, this is actually very difficult for enemy Servants to deal with as it is difficult to size up his personality and true name.

Likes: Abel, Taking down terrible criminals, Remaining alone and mysterious (and somehow receiving adoration for this)
    Dislikes: His past, Abuse of women, When his alter ego is seen through
    Talents: Quick-thinking, Murder, Aiding the innocent
    Natural Enemy: Abel

Appearance

Appearance: Good looking and (as previously described) "The quintessential angsty bad boy" while this would usually show through in his appearance he has done everything in his power to impersonate The Man With No Name. The Serape, the brown battered hat and the tan boots, in addition to this he has a series of cigarillos which he usually ends up coughing violently upon smoking. While the mark of Cain is still in existence he has painted over it (and this somehow works) and only the smallest trace of red might still be noticed, he is also weathered and tanned from his many years of travelling and this helps in making, what is frankly, his cosplay of the Man with No Name perfect. Though he is of a more muscular stature and has a different facial structure, including a poor beard.

Skills

Class Skills:

Independent Action- B: While Cain in his original incarnation would possess a high rank in this as Archer he is dependent on his false personality which somehow lessens this skill somewhat. It is possible for him to remain in the world for several days without a Master, however this is only when mana usage is optimised and use of Noble Phantasms would be crippling enough to end him.

Magic Resistance- B: Due to living in an age when miracles and magic was common Archer has Magic Resistance which negates spells of a chant below three verses and even when targeted by High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals it is difficult to affect Archer.
    Personal Skills:

Quick-Draw- A++: To those acquainted with his original identity Archer's skill at shooting, specifically the quick drawn techniques used in the Wild West. Partly due to his adoption of the legend of the Man with No Name and partially because of constant practice (perhaps mixed with his lost Aptitude for Slaughter) he is capable of watching an opponent draw (or make an offensive move) and still have the time to deliver a fatal shot with his firearm.

Marksmanship- A: The mark of one who is proficient in firearm usage, Archer is skilled in trick shots (perhaps... too much) and can easily shoot at those in blind spots. He is comparable to a genius in his skill.

Planning- D+: The tactical traits needed to approach assassinating a target. Though he can only think about a few people being involved in an assassination attempt he is proficient in considering all variables in assassinating an opponent, though he is often limited by his unwillingness to stray from the "previously established" duels of the films and will often use tactics that may be ineffective against Servants.

Noble Phantasm

Get Three Coffins Ready- My Mistake, Four Coffins (D, Anti-Army): A style of fighting adopted from "The Spaghetti Westerns", Archer is capable of taking down many opponents at once. A constantly active Noble Phantasm that allows for the treatment of groups as a single individual, to approach Archer in any attack other than a one-on-one duel allows for this Noble Phantasm to increase his chance of success. As soon as Archer takes down a single one of his opponents in any given engagement the chances of another dying by his hand is increased sevenfold, this allows him to take down opponents within a matter of seconds and while this may not be useful against tough Servants it does make him very powerful against large groups of familiars.

Chargma Kayin- Sevenfold He Will Be Avenged (EX, Support): As an additional note Archer seems to enjoy quoting the final scene of "A Fistful Of Dollars" upon returning from a lethal blow "You shoot to kill, you better hit the heart. Your own words, Ramone. The heart, Ramone. Don't forget the heart. Aim for the heart, or you'll never stop me".

The Cain with No Name:

I don't know how you came up with the idea of Cain as a spaghetti-western wannabe, but it's pretty great. The visual of the super edgy Cain of Royd's sheets dressed in a cowboy outfit and constantly making movie references is hilarious.

Blog Entries
    This is glorious. I haven't even finished reading the Cain sheets yet, and I'm still laughing so hard at the image of it all. This is great.

Blog Entries
    The Cain with No Name: pppfffftttt. Now I can't help but think that Cain is secretly a Spaghetti Western Movie Buff.

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Personally I thought "The Man With No Cain" had a different ring to it but yours makes far more sense. It could've been done better but that's another Servant slot filled for the Cain only Grail War. Naturally I couldn't find a FC but just looking at the Cain sheets and playing The Good The Bad and The Ugly theme produces this effect, thanks for your feedback though