Page 346 of 858 FirstFirst ... 246296336341344345346347348351356396446846 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,920 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EonADS View Post
    By that logic, Napoleon is most famous for being a short asshole, though xD
    I don't recall any moments that his speed particularly makes an impact, however. When he fought Hector, Hector couldn't hurt him because Hector couldn't beat the invulnerability, not because he was going too fast...

Blog Entries
    Achilles is more known for invincibility but speed is a relatively close second.

Hence his epithet, swift-footed Achilles

Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Achilles is more known for invincibility but speed is a relatively close second.

Hence his epithet, swift-footed Achilles
    Even then, he doesn't have any real feats associated with speed AFAIK
    He's just said to be really fast.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dude can't outrun a tortoise
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That's why Rider Zeno's his natural enemy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Yeah, but who the hell can?

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Naw the assassin wa shuts for fun, it's soposed to be bad as a joke, I'll delete. My Intent is to do a caster version useing his the meat and barber shop as a phantasm, with his skills reflecting famous songs from his musicals, like there's no place like London which gives him something akin to mad enhancement when he's in big city's as they remind him of London, things like that. He's just more of a caster then an assassin.

So here's my serious sweeny Todd.

True name: Benjamin barker.
    aliases: sweeny Todd.
    Class: caster.
    Dilsikes: people of higher standing, by standers, poison, deceit, most of his masters.
    Catalyste: a beautiful women with extremely blond hair and innocent personality(he tends to be summoned by Lolis.) his silver "friends" .

Parameters:
    strength: D
    agility: D+
    endurance: E.
    Mana: B
    luck: A
    background: bejamin barker was a famous barber in London until the day a judge saw his wife sent to the prison island of Australia he eventually escaped, and came to London hopeing to find his wife and daughter after befriending lovvet he found out his wife attempted suicide and was led to believe she died,when in actuality she survived and delved into madness and her face was disfigured, along with lovvet and now known as sweeny(which I will know refer to him as he is more sweeny then he is Benjamin.) sweeny and lovvet committed many nursery with lovvet hideing the body's in meat pies which she sold to the the public, on the faithful night he killed the judge he found out he accidental killed his wife and in a rage threw lovvet in fire.

Personality: sweeny is craft and clever, but ultimately he is apathetic and obsessive focusing on his goals entirely, he more the sweeny side of himself then the Benjamin side of himself, and could be said to be the persona of the mad yet intelligent murderer who will use anything and any one to get what he wants, although he is far more emotionally structured then one would think, as he harbors deep regrets towards his past so much so that he made a promise to to never harm his master emotionally or physically do to what he did to lovvet, and his apathetic demeanor is a defence against his own rage as he fears that rage him self.

Apparel: eh wears a typical vcotorian style coat with traditional barber wear, his "friends are hidden in a pocket of the coat and stick out whenever he moves, he wears a top hat and do to courrutpion especially affected by movies his hair has slight whiteness meaning represent madness, his eyes are blue with a cold look to em, he has black soles under his eyes.
    Personal skills:

theres no place like London, A.
    Thus skill gives him something akin to mad enhancement when in large city or anything he sees as close to London for example although Fuyuki city is not a large city he would see at sim,er to London with people to ready believe whatever they are told and look the other way when they see suffering, and see the mages as the peaple standing above and looking down on the lesser ones. He gains a + multiplayer to all his stats when in such city's or urban environments although if actually in London he can gain a full rank in mana and agility.

Lovvet familar, A.
    He can summon lovvet to work the meat pot shop, she can not engage in combat and acts more as a maid or care ing
    Friend, after a day Mrs. Lovvet will begin to burn and die and must resummoned.

Swiftness, A-EX

This skill is gained from his years of barbering and allows to him give super humanly swift and preside attacks, and allows to overwhelm most servants who be faster them him by useing a flurry of precise and smooth strikes which are difficult to block.

Class skills:
    item crafting,E.
    He has no legend of ever crafting magic teams or having any affiliation with magic, the for he can only craft objects that extremely low magic properties.

Territory creation, C
    he can take control of a small area.

NP.

"Myfriends" D-A
    The more blood his "friends" spill from I cent victims the stronger they get until they awaken, giveing him the abilty to reverse cuase and effect and instantly slit the throats of an enemy servant. They also have extremely high mystery for a pair razors making them unusually durable.

Mrs. Lovvet's pie shop, A++.
    This phantasm creates a hypnotic effect on individuals drawing them to the meat shop, in which men will fine they want a shave, they then would be killed by sweeny and turned into meat pies as the blueness grows it allows sweeny to to increase his fame as a barber allowing to gain real time fame boosts which increase his parameters and increases his swiftness skill, at his highest he becomes an oddity of a caster who becomes better suited for fighting servants head on.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel this one is far better.
    Last edited by venomking; July 29th, 2017 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 87 View Post
    That's why Rider Zeno's his natural enemy
    Archer Zeno was one of my very first Servant ideas. It didn't pan out.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    You never reached the end, did you?

XD

Blog Entries
    Phew, finally finished. This sheet takes much more times than I expected. Here's a pacifist Servant, I got the idea to make a pacifist servant from RoydGolden's William Penn.

"Tribal Chieftain Warrior" illustration

Class : Caster
    Identity : Nunuku Whenua
    Origin : Moriori Tribe, New Zealand
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

ARMAMENT
    A Moriori Tribal Staff made out of sturdy wood, this staff contains large quantity of natural magical energy that can supply the magical energy needed to activate his Noble Phantasm, and can also be used as a clubbing weapon. This staff replenishes mana through 'borrowing' magical energy from nearby trees, but its mana may leak if there's no plants nearby.

PERSONALITY
    Dislikes : War, pollution, synthetic food.
    Talents : Reconciliation, fishing.
    Natural Enemies : N/A
    Very little is known about Caster’s personal life or personality, aside from being the most famous figure in Moriori tribe’s history, so he is summoned as a representation of the Moriori that lived before and during the Law he made.

Upon becoming a Heroic Spirit, he was given the knowledge that his Law had caused the extermination of many Moriori tribesmen because they refused to fight back against the Invading Maori Tribes. He respects his descendants’ choice of valuing their moral virtue above their own lives, but at the same time he deeply regrets that they must perish because of his Law, thinking that they would probably still alive if he hadn’t made his covenant. His wish for the grail is to make the Invasion of the 2 Maori Tribes on Chatham Island that caused on the extermination of his Tribe never happen.

PARAMETER
    STR : C
    END : D
    AGL : C
    MGI : C+
    LCK : C
    NP : EX

CLASS SKILL
    Territory Creation : B+
    A Caster-class skill. It allows the construction of a special ‘territory’ that Caster can utilize for various purposes, like collecting mana or to power up his spells. Caster can build 2 kind of territory, one is a special territory, a “Covenant Ground” this territory allows for the usage of his Noble Phantasm and other is the construction of the generic “Workshop”.

Item Creation : B
    A Caster-class skill. It is the skill to manufacture and produce of magical items, which can be used for various purposes, from items for combat to items for mundane use. To produce an item, a special component or material is usually required. Caster mainly uses this skill to produce healing potions and tribal charms.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Magecraft : B
    A skill that represents one’s knowledge and ability of using modern Thaumaturgy. Caster was a revered chieftain of the Moriori, trained in the tribal spellcasting of the Moriori tribe, which was passed down from the previous Chieftain to the next Chieftain. He can use various magecraft, ranging from attacks, curses to healing magecraft.

Pacifist : C
    A skill that denotes the Servant’s nature as a peace-keeper and violence-hater. This skill provides bonus modifiers on reconcialiation, non-lethal disarming, and disengaging attempts on combat. On higher ranks, the bonus modifiers are increased, however, the Servant may suffer permanent damage to their parameters if they break their vow of never killing a human being.

Natural Harmony : B
    A skill that’s given to Servants that lived their life close with the nature, without any interference from outside human world. This skill grants bonus on the Servant’s sense, instinct and combat capability when on natural environments, like a forests. As a Chieftain of a tribe living on a highly isolated Island of Chatham, Caster had lived his entire life in harmony with nature.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Mariori’s Cursed Law
    May Your Bowels Rot The Day You Disobey

Type : Covenant
    A manifestation of Caster’s most famous decree, the Nunuku Law, named after himself. The ancient Moriori brought with them a culture of violence and cannibalism. Caster, became sickened by the endless combat he was witnessing, jumped between two fighting forces, and ordered the fighting and savagery to stop : "Listen all! From now and forever, never again let there be war as this day has been! From today on forget the taste of human flesh!" Those who refused to honor Nunuku's decree would be cursed: "May your bowels rot the day you disobey." And so, virtually overnight, a warring, violent culture changed to a culture of people who practiced what Mahatma Gandhi would later call "ahimsa," or pacifism, that lasted for hundreds of years.

Upon becoming a Noble Phantasm, this law becomes a very powerful curse in the form of a Grand Ritual. Upon the incantation of its true name, Caster will build a special Bounded Field territory “Covenant Ground” and Caster will proceed to activate his Noble Phantasm, anyone within Caster’s special territory, including himself and his Master, will be “cursed” to be given the “Pacifist” skill at EX-rank, which bypasses even their mental and magic defenses because technically, the effect is not a “curse” but a “blessing”, a blessing of peace to solve mankind’s worst problem, war. Those who is affected by this Noble Phantasm can still fight others, but their parameter, skill and even Noble Phantasm will suffer rank-down dramatically. This effect will always be active even after Caster’s death.
    Last edited by 34; July 29th, 2017 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Archer Zeno?

Well, I always liked the Arrow more than the rest of his paradoxes. But also, I can see how that would have been a tricky sheet to make.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries

VI - Cornucopia

I - Name Unknown
    II - The Enemy
    III - Rome Under Fire
    IV - Chaos
    V - Gathering of Hunters

VI – Cornucopia
    “Who do you think you are!? This isn’t one of Goetia’s Grails; it’s a relic that rightfully belongs to the people of this time! And you one-sidedly decided you’re taking it to Chaldea? ‘For safety’, right!? Because Chaldea’s great champion of righteousness knows better than anybody else, right!? Well fuck that shit! And fuck you, too! So-called ‘Master’, you’re just like everybody else, another greedy piece of shit.”

Watching the rich vista of the Milky Way painting the night sky with its radiance, Assassin winced as she remembered her outburst the night before reaching Rome.

“Damn, I really blew a gasket there.”

She did not regret it; she still disagreed with Chaldea’s one-sided decision to claim custody of the Cornucopia. She was just bothered by how much it bothered her. It clearly had something to do with whoever the hell she was, but she could not help but think there was more to it.

She sighed. What was done, was done. Better to focus on more immediate concerns.

“You know, you can just come out already. It’s really creepy, having you peeping on me the whole damn time.”

A crimson and black demon leapt off a nearby tree, walking calmly towards the feeble light of Assassin’s ghost lantern.

“Have you considered I may want to creep you out?” proposed the Assassin-class Chiyou.

“Then you need better hobbies.”

“Hmph, you developed a bit of a sass in that form. Can’t you at least pretend you’re afraid?”

Assassin shrugged.

“If you wanted to kill me I would already be dead,” she pointed out. “Also, you need me to find the Cornucopia.”

“I changed my mind. You are not cute at all. Oh well.” The mighty Chiyou slumped unceremoniously on the grass next to the slimmer girl. “Do your best coming up with a way to beat me before we reach it.”

“So you’re just strolling along.”

“Yup. It’s gonna be awesome!” A fully-toothed grin from the devilish Chinese.

Assassin grunted when a clawed hand slapped her shoulder with careless strength.

“Speak for yourself, Chiyou.”

“I am!”

Sensei, sensei! I have a question!”

The effusive raising of her hand like a good student did not match her deranged grin in the slightest.

“What the hell happened to the cool and scary villain I met in the Alps? You’re having way too much fun. It’s annoying as fuck.”

“I know, right?”

Realizing just how much her discomfort pleased Chiyou, Assassin rubbed her temples while taking deep breaths.

“God, you are officially the worst.”

“Worse than the boy from Chaldea?”

“…yes.”

“Don’t believe you~”

“Fuck, you’re a pain in the ass.”

They walked in silence for the good part of one minute.

“So? Didn’t you have a question?”

“Ahaha, you’re so nice~”

“I’ll fucking shoot you.”

Chiyou laughed wholeheartedly, seemingly delighted by taking the role of the idiot in their little sketch.

“Yes, yes, senseeeeei~ Why are we in Campania?”

“It’s called Magna Graecia, ignoramus. And we’re obviously here because the Cornucopia is in this area.”

Turning her gaze away from Chiyou’s encouraging grin, Assassin began her lecture while guiding the other Servant across the dry Phlegraean Fields. The white walls and columns and the red rooftops of beautiful Neapolis poked out of the horizon to the southeast.

“The Cornucopia, the horn of plenty, is a mythological symbol of abundance and prosperity, claimed to possess the divine power to provide unending nourishment. It is therefore strongly associated with gods of harvest and fortune. At this time in history, the divinity more closely associated with the Cornucopia would be…Annona, I guess.”

“Right!?” Chiyou all but exploded. “The personification of Rome’s grain supply. Nero was really into her, wasn’t she?”

Assassin nodded.

“The grain supply was deified as Annona Augusti, representing the emperor’s power to provide for his people. She was not a mythological figure like Ceres, just an element of the imperial cult, like Abundantia.”

“Yeah! Well I looked for the Cornucopia in all their temples and shrines across the city, and nothing! I even went through the mansions of those who gave the greatest offerings. It’s just not in the city! So frustrating.”

“Yes, I guessed as much. If it were in the city, you wouldn’t need my help. So, we could look at other deities: there’s Jupiter, Hercules, or Fortuna, for example. But my gut feeling brought me here, and I trust my gut feeling.”

“So do I. But where’s here, anyway?”

“Well, when it comes to the Cornucopia, there is a god that was connected to it way before Annona. The horn represented the wealth of the earth, and that was not limited to plentiful harvests. Watch out for sulfur.”

“Wha—uwagh!”

A cloud of noxious gas erupted out of a small fissure on the ground, engulfing Chiyou and filling her lungs with poison. She hurried out of the cloud choking and coughing while glaring at Assassin with tear-filled eyes.

“The hell!? You did that on purpose!”

“I warned you,” replied the small horned girl, never interrupted her determined march uphill.

“You definitely did that on purpose!”

“Well, now I have a grasp on your resistance to poisons. See? You’re not the only one learning new things today.”

“You’re so incredibly—cough!—not cute!”

Assassin rolled her eyes, reminding herself that the only reason Chiyou was acting like this was because she did not see her as a threat. She was running out of time to figure out how to prove her wrong.

“Look,” she said, pointing towards their destination. Chiyou had not even realized they had reached the top of that slope. A glance at the scenery in front of them made everything clear in her head.

“This is Lake Avernus.”

“The Greeks feared the name Hades, so they preferred the name Plouton, the ‘giver of wealth’. Not merely the lord of the underworld; he is the god of the land, of the rich soils that allow for plentiful harvest, and of the mineral wealth hidden underneath. This did not change upon becoming the Roman Dis Pater. Pluto is the original bearer of the Cornucopia.”

Assassin began the rough descent towards the crater lake.

“The Cumaean Sybil resides nearby. It was she that showed Aeneas to the underworld’s entrance. I guess we should pay a visit to Pluto’s realm as well.”

“Neat,” Chiyou said, visibly excited at the prospect of soon finding the relic. “But the Age of Gods already ended around these parts. It’s not like the underworld is a physical realm anymore.”

“It was a metaphor, idiot. My guess is that there’s a hidden underground shrine to Dis Pater somewhere around here. Let’s start looking around Jupiter’s temple.”

“Aye aye, cap’n!”

“Seriously, I think I liked the scary Chiyou better.”

“You are so frigging good at this.”

Chiyou’s idle comment struck a chord within. She was completely right: Assassin was in her element. Exploring the labyrinthine underground, deducing the right way to go, disarming traps, avoiding unnecessary threats and smiting the scattered groups of undead roaming the dark depths—Chiyou was simply following along the smaller girl while Assassin thoroughly dismantled the challenges standing between them and the Cornucopia.

“This is so fun! It’s like we’re exploring a dungeon!”

“What do you mean, ‘like’? We are exploring a dungeon,” Assassin retorted scathingly. “Seriously, whose was the bright idea to turn this place into a goddamn labyrinth? Couldn’t they just make a tunnel and a shrine at the end?”

“Well, it’s more fun this way.”

“We’re not supposed to have fun!”

“You’re lame, little devil. More importantly, is that a ghost lantern?”

She was pointing at the illuminating tool in Assassin’s left hand.

“Ah, um, yes, I guess?” She shrugged. “It was in my bag o’treasure, but I don’t remember…anyway, no idea.”

Chiyou could only chuckle at the smaller Assassin’s easy dismissal.

“Well, don’t let the boy from Chaldea know you have one of those. He’ll want to get his greedy mat-hoarding hands on it.”

The idea made Assassin growl and grind her teeth.

The narrow passage eventually gave way to a vast chamber; a crypt clearly already ancient by this point in time. Hollows in the walls revealed the broken remnants of dozens of people laid to rest in these depths.

“No, no, this is just strange,” pondered Assassin out loud, more to herself than to share her thoughts with Chiyou. “No, unless, this is where they laid to rest those who died building this whole labyrinth thing? And those bones lying on the floor—there’s no wind reaching this far, nothing that could disturb the bodies in their alcoves, so that cannot be natural—aaand now they’re assembling together. Fucking great.”

“Yeah whatever. More importantly, check this out! A chest!”

“Oh you have got to be shitting me—” The last word got caught in her throat when she glanced to the side and, indeed, Chiyou was reaching into one of the alcoves for an ancient-looking chest. “Wait, stop! What are you—”

“Aw come on, you’re not so weak you can’t deal with a bunch of skeletons on your own. Now, if I…just…stretch…a bit…further…! Aha!”

Click.

Dust trickled down the ceiling as the whole place began to shake.

“Ah.”

“Ah, she says…”

“So this is why the rogue always has to check for traps first! Te-heh~”

“An idiooooot! The singularity’s final boss is an idioooooot!”

The two Servants showed diametrically different reactions to the crypt’s floor collapsing beneath their feet.

“Ahahahaha, this is really fun!”

“You suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!”

“Oooh, we’re getting closer! I can feel it!”

“We would already be there if you didn’t trigger every goddamned trap in this place!”

“My favorite was the big rolling boulder. A true classic.”

“I still don’t get why we had to run from it. Couldn’t you just stop it or something?”

“Do I look like Berserker or Saber to you? My Strength is only C-rank.”

“Nah, I’m pretty sure C-rank is enough…”

“Besides, what if it exploded on touch or something? I mean, those traps were the real deal.”

Chiyou was right. Things like arrow traps and wall scythes, that normally would not even scratch the flesh of Servants, had been imbued with things like deadly magic-draining poisons and delayed magical explosions. Which meant…

“Those traps were made recently.”

“Umu. Well, more like, they were normal traps and she improved them to become anti-Servant.”

“She?”

“Yeah. No way around it, it’s got to be Archer.”

They arrived at the top level of a cavern shaped like an amphitheater. Clearly carved with intelligent design, its rows of columns extended radially towards a stone altar. There stood the Cornucopia: a two-feet-long horn, seemingly glowing with a golden hue. However, a Servant indeed stood in front of that altar, one hand on her hip and the other holding a crossbow about as large as the Cornucopia itself.

“Yo!” saluted the Assassin Chiyou. “Wassup, Archer sis.” She then leaned to whisper in Assassin’s left ear. “She’s a shut-in, so let me do the talking here.”

“Oh, you actually intend to talk?”

“Agh, you know what I mean, little devil.”

Sad thing was, she did have an idea what Chiyou meant.

“At least pretend to have a modicum of respect and keep your distance, Assassin.”

Chiyou stopped her way downstairs, raising her hands in the standard gesture of innocence.

“Fine, fine. But really, I should have guessed you’d be here. This is your kind of place, after all. But, if you’re guarding the Cornucopia, then we’ve got a problem.”

“Not really,” retorted the stern-looking Archer. “I acknowledge that I am outmatched.”

“Eh? Really?” Chiyou Assassin seemed honestly surprised. Archer had reached towards the altar, taking a hold of the Cornucopia with her free hand. Holding it like a hunter would the slain hare, she presented it to the two horned Assassins.

“In all honesty, I lack the interest in protecting this relic. There was merely no preferable alternative. Here, catch.”

Half a second later, the wish-granting device was in Assassin’s hands. Two hundred milliseconds after that, the Assassin-class Chiyou was smashed against the wall by one of Archer’s magical crossbow bolts, disappearing in a cloud of dust and debris. A second, and then a third impact quickly followed, each more ear-shatteringly loud and mighty than the last.

“Run, child! I’ll keep her here as long as I can!” The woman’s stern bearing had disappeared. Only simple desperation remained, tempered in the decisiveness of one ready to give her absolute everything.

“Eh?” Assassin needed a moment to catch her bearings, but the emanations of killing intent and something else pouring out of the dust cloud quickly put her thoughts in order.

Her eyes met Archer’s for a fraction of a moment.

“Aww, crap!”

She ran. Things like valor or righteousness, or the fact that she was leaving Archer to what would definitely end in her death, completely eluded her mind.

The path from the Cornucopia’s shrine to the great outdoors was perfectly outlined in her mind; there might as well never have been a labyrinth in between. Yet, no matter how fast and far she ran, the distant echoes of furious battle still reached her ears. She heard the scream of her former traveling “companion”—an echo of fury and loathing that made her knees freeze and almost send her to the cold stone floor. But she nonetheless ran, and while she ran her brain juggled the myriad thoughts haphazardly scattered inside. In the end, however, they could be reduced to a single question: what to do with the Cornucopia?

She had never intended to use it to learn her original identity. Rather, she thought it was a pointless waste of the powerful artifact’s power.

Protect it from Chiyou—that much was clear. And she would give it her all, even if she already knew it was hopeless. That was what she saw in Archer’s eyes: that this was the (right? Brave? Heroic?) proper thing to do.

Was this what her original self would do?

Does it matter?

Assassin did not notice the fire arrows soaring over her head, mere moments after she made it back outdoors. She was very startled when they exploded behind her, sealing her exit hole under a massive landslide. She was too addled to think about the Archer-class Servant she had met near Rome, or why he was there, apparently helping her.

She ran north. Mostly because any other direction would lead to the sea. The image of the Master from Chaldea popped up in her mind for a moment, but she dispelled in in disgust. The Cornucopia did not belong to him—rather, she just did not want him to have it.

She just ran, in the only direction it made sense to run. She ran faster when she felt the prickling presence of Chiyou’s dark intent in some indeterminate direction behind her. And she ran as fast as her thin legs could afford when the waters of Lake Avernus surged explosively upwards, like a placenta forcefully broken from within, releasing a hideous mass of impossibly incandescent darkness, writhing chaos that refused to become matter, and a howl of rage so hideous, the scant flora on the lake’s shore instantly shriveled and scattered into worthless dust.

“Ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit!”

Indeed, there was only one thing to do, and Assassin did it like a champ.

She ran, like a bat out of hell.
    Base Stats & Skills
    “Crossbow Head”

Faceclaim

Source: Artwork by Paul Kwon

Class: Archer
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Source: Chinese Mythology
    Region: China

Height & Weight: 174 cm, 62.5 kg
    Dislikes: Graverobbers, the Undead
    Talents: Keeping watch, making animal sounds
    Natural Enemy: Shuten Douji
    Attribute: Earth

STR A
    END A
    AGI C
    MGI C
    LUK D
    Noble Phantasm A+

Class Skills
    Independent Action – A
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting a magical energy supply from one’s Master. At this rank, Archer can take action even without a Master. Even if she needs to rely on her Noble Phantasm once or twice, she can still manage to last about a week without a Master.

Her existence was, after all, meant to be a lonely one from beginning to end. She deserves this Skill, at the highest rank.

Magic Resistance – A
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the developed Resistance that merely rejects magical energy, this Skill cancels the spells altogether. At this rank, spells of A-rank or below are canceled, without exception. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi.

Her role as a guardian is not limited to banishing evil spirits. Graverobbers from all eras are to succumb to her wrath, and none of their sorceries shall impede the guardian’s duty.

Personal Skills
    At the Boundary – A
    A Skill for those who walk within the Valley, are as one with Death and are familiar with its ways. Archer is resistant to the instantaneous imposition of the concept of Death, as well as to the effects of charm.

Archer exists among Death, in Death and for Death. She is one that is normally not to be seen by the living, and those who catch a glimpse of her are likely to be her enemies and soon to meet Death themselves.

Clairvoyance – A
    Superior visual ability. It connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this Skill have acquired abilities such as precognition (“future vision”) and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth).

Archer possesses all-around (360 degrees) vision—it was depicted as a monster with eyes on the back and the sides of its head. Her vision is potent enough to see spiritual bodies without physical form, even when their presence is not interfering with the World in a manner normally visible to the naked eye.

Iron Beast of the Center –A
    A Skill in the same vein as Guardian Knight and Shield of Rousing Resolution, granting major bonuses to defense, debuff resistances, and damage mitigation, at the cost of drawing enemy attacks to oneself. It is only usable when protecting another person, object or location.

The power and high rank of this Skill comes from its tripartite origin: the royal and divine investiture of her role of guardian, the combined faith of the Chinese people throughout the eras, and the pure manifestation of her unflappable mentality as a Skill.

Wu Xing (Earth & Water) – C+
    The conceptual scheme at the foundation of Chinese mysticism. To call it a mere thaumaturgical system would be to ignorantly dismiss its value and its importance as the framework for Chinese thought. It is a system for medicine, music, martial arts, military and political discourse, geomancy and agriculture, as well as it is for magecraft. Chiyou uses it to add geomantic and arcane components to mundane traps, converting them into death trials capable of giving even Servants a hard time.

Curiously enough, despite Chiyou's strong fire motif, she is more closely connected to the elements of Water and, primarily, Earth. Earth is stability and control. Water is stillness and containment—inward movement. Archer abandons Caster's overwhelming mastery of the system to instead overspecialize in a single application.

As the guardian of tombs, it is not enough to keep evil spirits and grave robbers away. Those who draw her ire are not allowed to get away; she becomes like a black hole that prevents movement away from her, denying her enemies the possibility of escape. Those who are not outright paralyzed and held in place by her spell still suffer rank-down to AGI while they are subjected to her pull.
    Lore & Character
    Lore
    Chiyou is the earliest god of warfare in Chinese folklore, and one of the three legendary “founding fathers” of Chinese civilization. Best known as the nemesis of the incomparable Huangdi, the Yellow Emperor, as well as the earliest example of a “smith hero”. Chiyou is the greatest inventor and maker of armaments, preceding Hephaestus, Wayland the Smith, Kothar-wa-Khasis and everybody else. However, as expected of such a major figure, there were multiple aspects to the entity, Chiyou, which shall be explored as they are presented as Servants.

The Chiyou that claims the Archer-class container is its aspect as an apotropaic figure. More specifically, a tomb guardian, as observed in Eastern Han funerary art. Horned beasts were considered protective spirits in ancient China, and were thus placed as effigies or artwork in important tombs, to preserve them from evil spirits and graverobbers. As the most fearsome horned being in China’s folklore, Chiyou was vanguard among such apotropaic entities, in the form of the “Crossbow Head”. In the Warring States era Chiyou was made the mythological inventor of the crossbow, and the protector god was depicted with its great horns acting as the limbs of one such weapon, its bolt poised towards the tomb’s entrance to deter those daring to invade it. In such artwork, Chiyou is accompanied by the mythical animals of the four quarters, and Chiyou itself stands at the center, the place of the Yellow Dragon, which is associated both with the primordial Heavenly Ruler and with the Yellow Emperor. Indeed, Chiyou in this form acts both as a proxy for Huangdi as well as his opposite.

Character
    A distant being, but not unapproachable. It is a being that dwells in death and spurns the living, so the mores of society are none of her business. Driven entirely by her conviction, she will upon summoning ascertain what it is that she must protect, and then devote herself wholeheartedly to her role as protector. Only her ward matters. She cares not about things such as dreams, wishes, ambitions or hobbies. All her actions and decisions are driven by the wish to safeguard, and she will always aim for the best possible means to protect her ward. She has no time for frivolities. Even if you manage to engage in amiable conversation with her, do not be mistaken: she is ever watchful, and if her ward is threatened she will either forget all about you or use you as a shield.

If you are not a threat, she will let you do as you please. If talked to, she will respond, as long as you are not a distraction to her job. She is calm, and easy to talk to, but perhaps a little dull, mostly because she knows little and cares even less about the world outside her ward. She is, however, quick to anger, especially in the presence of those who do not respect their ancestors and the weight of history.
    Noble Phantasm
    Sì Xiàng Qū Mó
    Castigation from Five Points

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 3-20
    Maximum Targets: 25 people

Chiyou’s Four Directions Exorcism. Despite its categorization, rather than the vanquishing of armies, it is concentrated firepower meant to exterminate a small group of unwelcome people: evil spirits, looters, necromancers, graverobbers.

Chiyou conjures ethereal effigies of the Four Symbols, which attack in a specific order from their corresponding direction: The Azure Dragon of the East impales the enemies with bamboo spears surging out of the ground; the Vermillion Bird of the South engulfs them with its fire breath; the White Tiger of the West shreds them with its iron claws; and the Black Turtle of the North crushes them beneath a tidal wave of rushing water.

At the end of the four-direction assault, Chiyou’s great horns twist and turn to resemble the limbs of a great crossbow, from which a mana bolt of tremendous explosive power is released. While the actual destructive power of this Noble Phantasm does not match that of others of similar rank, that reduced power is concentrated on less targets in a much smaller area of effect, resulting in damage values worthy of its rank. Furthermore, damage is doubled against creatures with the “Demon” or “Undead” traits.
    Keywords
    Beneath the Valley
    Even if it was as much a punishment as it was a badge,
    She was the only one suitable to stand at the boundary.
    Appointed by the son of Heaven,
    As the one he both trusted and feared the most.

Is she a goddess? Is she a beast?
    Alone, in the dark, with no company but the distant toll of the bell.
    Perfectly still, ever watchful, she does not live.
    In the liminal state encompassing both Life and Death,
    She becomes something else, as one with the merciless world.

Deep beneath the valley, where the concepts of Life and Death blur and unravel.
    She, too, is unraveled, but her unfaltering, ever-watchful soul remains unbreakable.
    Stronger than iron, stronger than mankind.
    She needs no legend to sustain her. Even if she ceases to be “Chiyou”,
    She stands in the dark, alone and unmatched.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, I have started working on a Caster- Zeno sheet (had the idea in mind for a long time, not so much ripping off Funderful as his post inspired me to actually try and write it up). I've already pretty much gotten his NP down, but I want to give him some kind of Skill subsuming his role as an inventor of paradoxes in general (of which the Arrow one is just the most famous).

Any ideas on what its effects should be, though? I'm a bit stumped... Preferably something Magecraft related, since he is a Caster and all and right now he has no spellcasting prowess aside from his (admittedly hax) NP.

Maybe he can call on furture skills, archer did mention that it is possible to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    So, I have started working on a Caster- Zeno sheet (had the idea in mind for a long time, not so much ripping off Funderful as his post inspired me to actually try and write it up). I've already pretty much gotten his NP down, but I want to give him some kind of Skill subsuming his role as an inventor of paradoxes in general (of which the Arrow one is just the most famous).

Any ideas on what its effects should be, though? I'm a bit stumped... Preferably something Magecraft related, since he is a Caster and all and right now he has no spellcasting prowess aside from his (admittedly hax) NP.
    Hm.... My only real idea is being able to defy causality somehow. Maybe give him Divine Words or other magecraft, and then with the Paradoxes skill, allow him to do things like have a spell's effect occur before he performs it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Maybe he can call on furture skills, archer did mention that it is possible to do so.
    That's not that paradoxical. And just seems kinda wonky.

Also any thoughts on my sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Also any thoughts on my sheet?
    I no longer judge your sheets because I realize the way you create servants is anathema to my taste.

Its fine. Thou I don't a lot of the commands said for this sight.

- - - Updated - - -

I just don't judge cuase I feel I can't really judge.
    Last edited by venomking; July 29th, 2017 at 05:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm late, so there are three sheets to write about, sorry

Sweeny Tod 2: Caster Boogaloo: You probably got from my last review that, since I am of the opinion that this character is more or less unadaptable into a Servant sheet, I'll probably not be giving this the best opinion. So I'll try to start and end positively, it is an improvement and indeed quite a big one.

I do feel that Caster isn't the most appropriate class for this character, at all. The problem is he was a location-based killer, it's as if the building (or more like, system) WAS his murder weapon (which would be an interesting way of looking at the character, considering he was intended to be related to industrialisation and the like) so Territory Creation makes sense, but he still wouldn't be a Caster or a proper Assassin. It's difficult to call. Maybe some kind of abstract Berserker... or possibly Avenger (although this is really stretching it for a modern-day Servant). This is going to sound incredibly pedantic but I still feel his parameters are too high, he was a Barber so he wasn't necessarily performing feats of Strength etc.

I don't know if this is google translate or a spell-checker because Sweeny Tod is listed as committing many Nursery. Although I had difficulty reading some of it I got the overall picture, you've written quite a cohesive paragraph for both Personality, Appearance and Background. Congratulations on that front . The skill "There's No Place Like London" while remarkably specific to the character is still quite interesting, you've recently made somewhat of a trademark in environment influenced skills. Perhaps it could also influence his mental state while active as his hatred towards such environments does seem to be what fuels his rage. This is going to sound incredibly stupid on my part but, while you have worked on the description, Lovvet Familiar still feels like quite the inappropriate skill and what highlights this is the addition of a rank to the skill. Now it raises the question, what does a rank B or C of Lovvet Familiar do? Who would even possess such a skill? Can it be used to summon her hand or boot? Swiftness, by the way, is such a stretch I pronounce it wank.

Moving onto Noble Phantasms, as the Class Skills were too short to really comment on, you have managed to make them more interesting. I'd say they are both inappropriate considering his legend but as Noble Phantasms on their own they aren't bad. Due to the second Noble Phantasm, Territory Creation should be N/A as that would usually be sublimated into the Noble Phantasm. Though there wasn't really much on this sheet that I haven't said for the last sheet I should add that I think the second Noble Phantasm (which is the more interesting one, would Mordred be affected...?) the idea of increasing one's fame in the common day is actually one I haven't heard of yet. Well done, you've made a Noble Phantasm I think is original . I should add that the effect wouldn't make too much sense as being "hypnotic", this is completely pedantic but as I have some knowledge on the matter there are other ways, such as the Mental Attacks used by certain Servants, that the Noble Phantasm would seem more believable during use.

Overall this is an improvement from the last one, though the Servant is not really what I'd call properly adaptable it is a definite improvement.

Nunuku Whenua: It's Caster day isn't it? Initial note, you can only address Royd as RoydGolden currently as you are on the level of such whelps as me, Eon and 4score (You need EX Rank Luck for DaneelRush (PBUH) to comment on your work). I'm assuming this wonderful club can be used to supplement his Mana? You seem to be indicating that at least. Bit of a cop out in regards to the personality, although I can see he is the most stereotypical peaceful "I AM HOLISTIC AND AT ONE WITH THE WORLD" person. I respect your decision for giving a non-applicable for Natural Enemies by the way, I'd usually force something like that.

In regards to parameters I'd wonder if Luck at B would work? His people did die because of his law so doesn't that seem a bit less appropriate? Anyway the other Parameters seem to make sense although C Rank in Strength puzzles me as you say he was a pacifist. Good hyping of the EX Rank NP already (I'm not being ironic here, this stuff better feel concept-of-earth-that-is-related-to-zelretch-and-demons-in-some-way-shattering otherwise it does seem a bit forced and out of place).

It's good to note in this instance that you've spiced up the basic Class Skill, by adding a brief personal point about healing potions this delivers leaps and bounds on the reader's image of the character . His Personal Skills are also flavourful, well-written and appropriate. Although I think I have cause for pause when I see B rank in Magecraft though.

EX RANK NOBLE PHANTASM TIME: And here is the problem of pacifist Servants, no immediate way of winning the Grail War. But anyway this makes sense when compared with his legend and it also is quite easily visualised for usage during a Grail War, so... pretty damn cool would be a bit of an understatement. Some questions, specifically regarding limitations and flavour text, still remain though. While well-written some note of how this "Covenant Ground" differs from a regular territory could be thrown in there, this would indicate if it is noticeable or quite subtle. Mana costs could additionally be seen as a problem when using this Noble Phantasm as well as the difficulty of placing himself in a vulnerable position while using it.

As a final note, I was wondering if Pacifist Servants would have a problem "killing" a Servant. What's your opinion on the matter?

Chiyou: I feel like I need to go off and learn about China, seriously what is this giant bit of the world with all it's vibrant culture, history and world-importance that I am missing out on. This is the ... third .... Chiyou right? I hopefully am getting better with these so thanks for the sheet .

Making animal sounds should be recognised as the greatest talent known to a Servant, it's not even possible for Servants with EX in Espionage to impersonate animals. Parameters make sense because she is an Archer and therefore strong, although I'm getting worried by how many A Ranked Skills are coming up (not necessarily meaning they are inappropriate, but would a character this strong have so many different iterations?)

I'm really worried over the possible reaction if I question the necessity of Magic Resistance and Independent Action when she already has an A Rank in Endurance. At this point what can kill this Servant? You mention how she is quick to anger when others don't understand the weight of history, so I'm guessing that is quite true in my case. Skipping over what are very well-written Class Skills Chiyou is now even more invincible due to At the Boundary resisting one of the few things remaining that might have killed her. Considering how she does seem to be an incredibly famous mythological figure (yes I did manage to coax my lazy eyes to look at a Wikipedia article) her power is seeming more appropriate. Right now though, with Wu Xing, she feels more like she'd be a more effective Saber than she is an Archer. Still awesome but anyway.

I have very little to add about the Noble Phantasm, in fact this entire comment that I am writing is pretty much redundant considering how well-done this sheet is and how wildly inexperienced I am with this character. It does feel somewhat under-fluffed for an A+ Noble Phantasm though, conceptual effects and suchlike could be described but it's really only a point I can deliver on Noble Phantasms that meet all proper requirements. Thanks once again for writing this but that's the best I can reply.

Sorry if this is shorter than my regular comments, I'm not doing the best am I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets