Page 460 of 858 FirstFirst ... 360410450455458459460461462465470510560 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,200 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Agreed with 34 here.

Searching for an Ever Distant Dream Ecksukaribruh's Avatar
    Personally surprised no one has been that guy and made the Egyptian Gods into Lolis.
    Whats the use of putting anything here if no one will read this?

Don't

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Don't
    +1
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Don't
    You can't stop me

Searching for an Ever Distant Dream Ecksukaribruh's Avatar
    Loli Ra just burns everything for no reason.
    Whats the use of putting anything here if no one will read this?

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Loli ''set'', very evil, but very cute
    funnily i was actually thinking of making catgirl bastet servant

but that can wait, next in line for me is daniel( if you dont know the guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_(biblical_figure) )
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; February 17th, 2018 at 06:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Any hints on how to create sheets for the remaining Ancient Wonder builders (ex. Phidias, Mausolus, etc.)?

Blog Entries
    EX rank Territory Creation, maybe

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And from Semiramis's Hanging Gardens, include the fact it requires physical materials to construct the Noble Phantasms.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Oh, and make sure it can fire beamu

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The queen of pirates

"master? no, no, no, i will call you my partner. if you are okay with that, then we can kick asses together"

Class: Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic/neutral
    Region: ireland
    Height: 153cm
    Weight: 54kg
    Dislikes: snotty nobles, weak people, being understimated
    Talent: not backing down
    Armaments: cutlass, pistol, dagger
    Natural Enemy: henry VII of england

stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: C
    Mna: D
    Lck: EX
    NP: A

Skills

class skills
    Magic resistence(D+): Cancel spells with a chant bellow one verse. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of"High-Thaumaturgy"and"Greater Rituals" execpt if the spell in question is irish in nature.

Riding(N/A): this skill was lost in exchange for the skill "Voyager of the storms"

personal skills
    Voyager of the storms(A+): Talent that lets one sail objects recognized as ships. As the "Queen of pirates", Rider's abillity to command a ship is rival only by few. as her possition requires a powerful lead, this unique skill also has the effects of Charisma and Military Tactics.

Pirate's Honor(B): A unique Skill derived from a pirate's peculiar sense of values.
    Low ranking Mental Pollution, Bravery and Battle Continuation and others have been combined. While she can be violent towards her subordinates without warning, she also possesses the bravery to savagely charge at a forest of swords and rain of bullets.

Act of audacity(B): a skill that represents a specific moment where the user has defy a bigger Autority. in Rider's case, is the moment where, in response to her father's claim that she could not travel with him because her long hair would get stuck on the ships ropes, the cut her hair short without second thought. this skill allows Rider to cut strands of her hair in exchange to boosts in her stats.

Noble phantasm

The Pirate Queen who fears none
    Granuaile

the irish galleys the Rider used to rule the coast of ireland, they are a powerful force and with then Rider faced the likes of the "Spanish Armada" and even manage to repel the English fleet.
    the ships are smaller when compared with other galleys, and while this means that they are less resistent and cannot boast heavy artillery, it also means that they are lighter and much more faster than other ships.
    the fleet has three main sheeps who have the best firepower. of those, Rider's personal favorite is the "Tibbot ne Longe", who she named after one her sons

The Pirate Queen stands tall
    Diúltú umhlaigh

the crystallization of Rider's famous strong atitude in the form of the dagger she carried during her meeting with "Queen Elizabeth I of england". it is said the during that meeting, Rider refuse to bow, as she did not recognized Elizabeth as her Queen, and after blowing her nose in a handkerchif who was offer to her, she threw in a fireplace.
    when activated, Rider is immune to any skill derived from royalty, like "Grace of god" or "Divine Right of Kings" as well as noble phantasms of similar nature if their rank is not B or higher. even more, slashing a opponent servant with the "king" trail will do great, potentaly lethal, damage and permanetly seal his skills.
    what is curios is, when the dagger was discover and Rider did not excuse herself, claiming it to be for self-defense, the Queen not even minded and remained untroubled.

Background

Rider's identity is Gráinne Ní Mháille, also know as Gráinne Mhaol and Grace O'malley, the "Pirate Queen of Connacht". She was a lord of the Ó Máille dynasty in the west ofIreland, following in the footsteps of her father Eoghan Dubhdara Ó Máille.
    Upon her father's death she took over active leadership of the lordship by land and sea, despite having a brother. after gaining great wealth and influence, decided to rebel against the English control in her lands. Rider had every reason, and used every opportunity, to limit the power of theKingdom of Irelandover her part of the country. Her castle at Clare Island was attacked by an expedition from Galwayled by SheriffWilliam Óge Martyn. However, they were put to flight and barely escaped.
    however, when her sons and her brother were taken captive by the English governor of Connacht, she sailed to England to meet with the Queen Elizabeth I.
    they met at the Greenwich Palace, wearing a fine gown, the two of them surrounded by guards and the members of Elizabeth's royal Court. they spoke in Latin, as Rider did not speak english and Elizabeth did not speak irish, and after much talk, reached an agreement.

personality

Rider has a strong personality, she is does not deal well with weaklings and cannot stand those who think they are above others. that said, she is extremely charismatic and confident enough to look at a enemy fleet three times the size of her own and laugh.
    if her master proves himself worthy, Rider will deem then her partner. once this happens, there are very few things Rider would not do to aid then. however, she does not accept being understimated, she makes clear that on their contract they are on equal foot.
    she appears to have some sort of vitrolic friendship with Francis Drake, but both of then negate to have meet before.

craft essence

meeting with her

she was not what i was expecting.

i was expecting a dumb bitch who spends to much time drinking tea and gossiping

you know, someone weak

but the woman in front of me was anything but weak.

i could see the strenght in her eyes. if she was dressed different and i was weaker, it may even have scared me.

they had a glow to then, like the eyes of the devil.

when the guards found my dagger, i did not say "sorry", i stand straight like i always do and said "of course i would bring something to defende myself, i'm not crazy".

and she did exactly what i thought she would.

she laugh

Last edited by the god of world-0; February 18th, 2018 at 08:50 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think this might be my favorite O'Malley sheet. If only because it gives her an NP that's not just summoning her ships.

Blog Entries
    i did not knew there were other versions of her in here. and mine is your favorite? thats very good to hear.
    i am in the the mood to make more pirates, i think i will try one that is not a rider next.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

the devil's sailor

"dont worry master, i will make sure you have what you think you want. just remember that like myself, you too is making a pact with the devil"

Class: Avenger
    Alignment: Chaotic/evil
    Region: the ocean
    Height: 185cm (jones)
    Weight: 60kg (jones)
    Dislikes: solitude, sappy moments, seafood
    Talent: sinking ships
    Armaments: sword, pistol
    Natural Enemy: Francis Drake, christopher columbus

stats

Str: C
    End: B
    Agi: B
    Mna: A
    Lck: E
    NP: EX

Skills

class skills
    Avenger(A): a skill representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. Negative emotions towards him immediately turn into his strength.

Oblivion correction(B): People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.

Self-replenishment(mana)(B): Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken. Recovers a good amount of magical energy every turn

personal skills
    Voyager of the storms(EX): The talent that lets one sail objects recognized as ships.Avenger is the spirit of storms himself, and as such, it is imposible to beat him in regards of sailing.

Golden rule(Abyss)(EX): this skill represents Avenger's ownership of all the tresures under the sea. the value of the wealth at the bottons is unquantifiable.

The Locker(A): this skills represents the final destiny for all of those who lose their lives at the sea. it grants Avenger advantage over anyone who makes a living of the sea in any form.

Noble phantasm

A sign of doom for all sailors
    The Flying Dutchman

this noble phantasm summons the fears of all sailors in the form of the legendary ghost shipthat can never make port and is doomed to sail the oceans forever.
    the ship is gigantic, much bigger then those of period. it glows with a pale blue light and appears to be abandoned and wrecked, with its black flags torn apart by the storms it has sail into.
    the ship moves both on water and on air, and its incredible fast on both. it is equiped with cannons who shoot ghostly fire that cannot be extinguish and populated by skeleton sailors who, despite not being very strong, are many in number and can recover from almost any injury.
    however, its most power weapons is its chains, it can use then to bind other vessels. the ship will the "sink", dragging the enemy along with it.

background

Avenger anwser by the name Jolly Jones. he is not a common heroic spirit, but insted a being formed by three phantoms who cannot achieve that status by then selfs.
    Captain Hendrick Van der Decken, or just Vander Decker is the suposed Captain of ghost ship flying Dutchman, a men who made a pact with the devil and was condemned to wander the seas never being allowed the port on land until the day of jugdement.
    the most famous of the pirate's flags, the Jolly Roger, is the most know symbol of pirates in world. being basicly a character on its own right, it has come to personify the spirit of piracy.
    Davy Jones, the sailor of the devil, is referred as the fiend that presides over all the evil spirits of the deep. he is death for those who live by the sea, and owner of all the things in its botton, who is know by sailors as "Davy Jones locker".

personality

because of their common Background, all the phantons who make up Avenger's saint graph have tottaly merged with each other, becoming a single being with a single personality.
    Avenger is greedy, cruel, an most definly someone who would be called evil. his interactions with other people range from indiference to his allies to sadistic behavior against his enemies. but for some strange reason, he gets weirdly unconfortable when alone.
    he hates seafood as it was the only thing he had to eat while in the ocean and apperently, he also has a major sweet tooth, and can be bribed very easly with sugar.

craft essence

Alone at sea
    you know, i dont even remember what i gained.

from the devil, i mean.

i guess it was something i was realy desperated for, to make a pact like that.

or maybe that was actualy what i wanted.

loneliness, solitude, silence.

and only fish to eat.

sometimes i wish i could meet with the "i" the made that pact.

and put a bullet in his skull

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Jolly Jones: Does his NP really need to be EX-ranked? Just A or A+ should probably be enough. I also think you could stand to flesh out a bit more why he qualifies as an Avenger in the first place.

Blog Entries
    ...I think I'll just work my way backwards from what other Ancient Wonder-type Servants have been created and fill in the gaps from there. That is if Funderfullness and Daneel Rush (among other notable creators) don't beat me to them first.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    “Through the ministry of the Church, may God give you pardon and peace as through my sword I absolve you of all your sins. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.”

Source: (X)

Class: Saber
    Alternate Class(es): Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Region: France – The Song of Roland

Height/Weight: 178cm/80kg
    Dislikes: Needless violence, People unwilling to take action
    Talent: Inability to give up
    Natural Enemy: Shirou Kotomine
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Servant
    Armament: Sword, Robes, Sacraments

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'. Despite encountering no mystery in his life, the rank comes from his unwavering piety. However it cannot cope against sacraments of the church.

Riding: B
    Denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.
    Despite technically being a man of the church, he fought on the battlefield and presumably had to keep up with all the other paladins who were proficient on mounted horseback.

Personal Skills:

Cremation Sacrament: B
    A type of magecraft that changed style into a church form. It is tremendously effective on a physical body. Combining what was originally a rite given to the deceased; it has now been transformed into a combat technique. Due to his life as an Archbishop, he is well versed in these rites which in times of war he used to burn away at his opponents. It should be noted that the Catholic Church only permitted cremation as a means of preserving dead bodies in 1963. Furthermore, the only rite given to dead people is a Mass and some blessings; this was a borderline heretical act of Saber. Usage causes the physical structure it was cast upon to immolate and break down. It is less effective against spiritual bodies such as the Saint Graph of a servant.

Incitement: A
    A Skill that functions as the acquisition of the words and gestures to lead the citizens and the masses. Especially, when employed against an individual, it functions as a sort of mental attack. Saber is persuasive in conversation. He can inspire troops as if they were born to it, and can inspire those who do not know them personally. He convinced the common folk to become soldiers with a martyr's salvation and absolving them of their sins.

Oath of the Protector: B
    A skill denoting one pledged to protect others, raises defensive power of all members in the allied camp. At this rank, all allies receive a Plus correction to encampment defence. Saber possesses high ranking of this skill, having performed his duty in securing retreat of his king's main forces with much smaller rearguard of his own against superior forces of enemy.

Noble Phantasms

Restraint of the Archbishop
    Holy Mace

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Maximum Targets: 1 Person

A conceptual Noble Phantasm acting as a pseudo sheath for his sword. As men of God were once prohibited from shedding blood, Sabermakes use of a powerful warhammer instead. Its basis is on protection magecraft, forging a physical construct in the form of a warhammer. The weapon is a mediocre-at-best in combat compared to other Noble Phantasms with a weak myth behind it but it’s purpose as a limiter to conserve mana in combat enhances Saber’s longevity in combat, though it is even weaker than the likes Invisible Air and has less applications. Curiously, Holy Mace is incapable of drawing blood.
    However, by calling out the name of his True Noble Phantasm, the construct burns away and is forever sealed to reveal…

Almighty Sword
    Almace

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army
    Range: 1~50
    Maximum Targets: 200 People

In the legendary Song of Roland, Almace is a Holy Weapon forged by the legendary Anglo-Saxon blacksmith Weyland alongside Curtana and Durandal – which was reforged from Hector’s spear Durindana. Of the three sibling swords, Almace was the second most powerful of the three. The etymology of the name is uncertain, but it may be derived from German or from the Old Norse ‘all macht’, meaning Almighty. Although certainly a splendid weapon, it does not stand out aesthetically among its peers and possesses an inferior legend due to not being particularly well renowned and being broken in the hands of an inferior swordsman after it’s true user passed perished.

As a Holy Sword, it possesses the basis of ‘Amplification’, granting divine combat powers. It thus raises the owner's physical parameters by one rank the moment the sword is drawn. Furthermore he can use the sword to amplify his magical energy – an application that can be compared to Mana Burst (Holy) - then unleashing the loaded magic energy in the sword's blade. The sword then amplifies it and allows it to be launched as an attack. It manifests as golden light manifesting around the user and the sword itself releases blue lighting alongside a peculiar noise that sounds almost like a choir. Upon raising the sword, he releases the radiance upon the enemy as a flash of light, a surging wave crackling with lighting with the simple purpose of destruction – erasing all in its path. Utilising it takes a great deal of energy, giving him intense pain throughout his body due to being the improper way of using the sword.

Lore

Turpin is the Archbishop of Rheims. He is a warrior-priest, wielding a sword with great skill in many battles including at Ronceveaux in the Song of Roland. The Song praises him thus: "never did another priest say mass who did with his own strength so great deeds of arms.”

He was in attendance at the council called by Charlemagne to discuss the peace offer of King Marsile. Turpin volunteered to go to Marsile as Charlemagne's emissary, but Charlemagne angrily rejected the suggestion. Turpin volunteered to join Roland in the ill-fated defence of Charlemagne's rearguard at Roncevals. Before the battle, Turpin offered the sacrament of confession to the French knights; saying they will be absolved of their sins and ascend to heaven.

He started off on the offensive, slaying famed fighters, commanders and enchanters with his lance. However when the second host of King Marsile's forces make their approach to the battle, Turpin keeps the troops calm and fighting ready even though they were greatly overwhelmed. During the later stages of the battle, he ended the argument between Roland and Olivier over the blowing of Roland's horn. He says that, while Charlemagne's armies will not reach them in time to save their lives, at least they will be avenged. He was also witness to Olivier’s death. With only Turpin and Roland still left standing of the Frankish forces, the two fight so ferociously that the pagans drop back and assault them with javelins, darts, and arrows. While Roland survived these missiles, they shattered Turpin's shield and helm and pierced the archbishop himself four times. His horse felled, Turpin drops to the ground. It was not yet his end, however--Turpin rises, draws his sword and returns to the fight.

In the end when Turpin’s wounds overwhelmed him, Roland binded him together and manages to retrieve his peer’s bodies. He retrieves all but Oliver; Turpin weeps at the sight and offers a benediction. After Roland again passes out, Turpin takes Roland's horn and attempts to use it to bring water to Roland. However, he is so weak from loss of blood and his wounds that he cannot walk, and he dies.

Character

Laidback and seemingly easygoing, Turpin is an imperfect holy man in body, mind and spirit. A man who is reliable, holds an indomitable spirit, and on top of that, tender. Turpin is kind, chaste, and gentle. Even if critically injured, if he says "I'm okay", his companions will believe that he's truly okay.
    False Paragon

However, he is not a perfect holy man. Turpin’s words, gaze and facial expressions can suddenly turn sharp, and he and the mood around her becomes dynamic and determined. However unlike a certain bare knuckled holy woman, he is not ashamed of this and makes no attempt to hide it. He always strived to be an exemplary paragon but is aware, at times, bloodshed is inevitable. It is not a ‘secret side’, an ON/OFF switch or anything of the sort, just an attitude that developed in war – a former pacifist who has become willing and able to kill.

This isn’t to say he’s a violent man, far from it. Despite this he is still capable of true kindness and clearly so. He is simply able to bless a man’s wounds at one moment and inflict them upon another but a moment later. He serves God, just with a sword.

Holy Solider(?)

In his speeches, he validates what every other knight already believes: that religion and war are natural partners. What's the best way of sustaining Christianity? By conquering non-Christian lands, pillaging their infidel places of worship, and forcing their people to get baptised. Frankish Christianity is definitely not a religion of peace, but a super-buff, absolutist, and violent way of believing. He was wrong in this and admittedly so. It was a step too far and the prize of an army was not worth the means it was gained, becoming a cog in the machine that perpetuated wealth for the rich and death for the poor. It was necessary to ensure survival at the time but Turpin cannot deny that religion should not be used as an excuse to commit atrocity.

Despite some of his strong beliefs violence only being used when necessary and the lengths he is willing to go to, from his tastes in the modern world, it would be hard to tell the man was an Archbishop. His casual ware is dark clothing styled in the early 00’s, his favourite genres of music ranging from hard rock to metal funnily enough and so on.

Attitude to the Master

Depending on the Master’s disposition as a whole, it is also a matter of time before she becomes serious in accepting everything from the Master and without any help from others since in this way, the Master begins to appear as his “younger brother”. However, this may involve playful bullying. Despite enjoying to tease people should the opportunity arise, his Master will have no defence.

He still holds some of his vows close and any attempt at his otome route will result in a platonic ending. Tragedy.

Wish

His wish on the Grail...? "Ah, such a thing is unnecessary. I merely entered this bloodstained tournament for my own amusement, that's all."

A blatant lie if there ever was one. He is a man like you and me. He has regrets, just like any man who goes to war. Oppression, domination, slaughter. He hates them all.

Relationships

Saint Martha: “Holy Sister, the one who defeated the Tarasque and met The Son? Truly a warmonger such as myself is unworthy.”

He sees her as a superior in mind and body. She is more virtuous, more kindly, more beautiful and achieved more than him. To Turpin, Martha is the ideal he should aspire to be more like. However there are some ‘cracks’ in her persona that he finds comforting. After noticing her more unsaintly side, she will become a target for his teasing. Although he finds her Iron Knuckle style of street fighting a true sight to see and is curious to test his own Executor abilities against her (although mostly tied, Martha has the lead) he is at least at peace with his aggression and wants to help Martha with it. Well, after their next round that is.

Astolfo: “Hello there Rider, we didn’t have much of an opportunity to speak in our past lives but- Oh, and he’s off again…”

Turpin doesn’t hold a firm opinion on Astolfo as they never had the chance to adventure together in life. However as a Paladin, Turpin has positive views on him. However, Astolfo is too bouncy and bubbly to keep up with from time to time, leaving Turpin to busy putting out fires as it were to handle Astolfo. Roland was far better at that.

Nero Claudius: “An utter mad beast drunk on your own delusions and blind to your own failures… You make me sick.”

Turpin is not a fan of Nero in the slightest. Out of ‘Love’ she has made many a sin and to this day cannot acknowledge them as sins. She doesn’t seem to feel sorry for the acts she’s committed in the eyes of Turpin and doesn’t understand why others are so eager to simply write them off. To Turpin, Nero is one who comes up with excuses for her actions and apparently believes herself to be flawless. To Turpin, this is one of the worst kinds of people.

Furthermore she’s a terrible singer and finds her overuse of gold and red in architecture to be overwhelming to the senses. To enter the Golden Theatre with Nero would surely be a punishment akin to Hell.

Berserker!F!Roland: “I have no idea who you are and why you’re claiming to be my friend but please put some clothes on.”

Pruned timelines are confusing, especially when meeting alternate versions of someone you know. Dealing with a perpetually smashed person strong enough to knock down buildings, borderline indestructible and an apparent exhibitionist who claims to be Roland is quite difficult indeed.

Tactics

Turpin is quite odd as he is a Saber who does not use a sword or at the least, waits until the last moment to use it as a trump card. After all, Holy Men in those times were forbidden from shedding blood. Despite this hypocrisy, Saber is undoubtedly the strongest and most compatible class for Turpin. Through the use of Rites and Sacraments, he was closer to a spellcaster than a magus, so he barely qualifies as a Caster.

In combat, his techniques are familiar to two holy figures with a tendency for close combat. Though his style and weapons, he is uncannily similar to the likes of the Executors of the Church. Despite his own initial protests, he is a combat specialist who defeated great warriors and magi and is used to fighting to the death, so he is used to facing enemies beyond common sense. With fists of iron, Black Keys and the Cremation Sacrament, he is a varied opponent and with a mix of enemies under his belt, he could safely handle near any opponent under the level of a servant, even if they possessed an advantage or a trump card - Turpin could stall them out till he found a weakness or simply outlast them.

As Sabers go though, he is not the most physically powerful in terms of sheer strength and wide range destructive potential; as a result in a straight up fight it is possible for him to be simply overwhelmed by sheer numbers or AoE attacks which he cannot compete with.

“You want to defeat me? It is simple my child. Just punch me really, really hard.”

Bond 10 Craft Essence

Bloody Pass

“Any man who fights for his country and his God shall be absolved of all his sins.”

Foolish words.
    Yes, it can create an army but it stirs a dour mentality.
    The most heinous of people can be rewarded in their second life undeservedly, believing a lifetime of cruelty can be solved with a few words with no spirit behind them. Bad people fight, kill, steal and worse, believing everything is forgiven at the eleventh hour so they continue their actions.
    God is many things, but He is not an excuse.

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; February 19th, 2018 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Feedback and stuff

Blog Entries
    Turpin: The Skills all fit and his personality is very well fleshed out, but I'm not a huge fan of his NPs. They feel like very blatant rip-offs of Lancelot's Arondight with only small variations. I understand there might not have been a ton of NP-worthy stuff in his legend to work with though.

- - - Updated - - -

Turpin also supposedly wielded a mace in combat, as his clerical vows forbade shedding blood (interestingly, that's why D&D's fantasy paladins are often depicted wielding maces). Maybe you could give him an NP based off that?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Turpin: The Skills all fit and his personality is very well fleshed out, but I'm not a huge fan of his NPs. They feel like very blatant rip-offs of Lancelot's Arondight with only small variations. I understand there might not have been a ton of NP-worthy stuff in his legend to work with though.

- - - Updated - - -

Turpin also supposedly wielded a mace in combat, as his clerical vows forbade shedding blood (interestingly, that's why D&D's fantasy paladins are often depicted wielding maces). Maybe you could give him an NP based off that?
    That’s fair, this is the difference between the famous ‘Drunk Hermes sheets’ and the inferior ‘hungover Hermes sheets’

Will make the amendments tomorrow at some point.