Page 531 of 858 FirstFirst ... 31431481521526529530531532533536541581631 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,620 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    One Question at everyone has someone thought at making a sheet/Profile of the "last Human" on earth that has inherited the whole might of Alaya ?
    I made a servant with a friend (same friend who was going to write the war all these past couple servants are from) once who was a perfect homunculus that wandered the world until the sun consumed the planet. She got summoned back in time via hijacking a counter guardian's summon, but rather than have Alaya powers, she was basically an Ether Liner.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    I made a servant with a friend (same friend who was going to write the war all these past couple servants are from) once who was a perfect homunculus that wandered the world until the sun consumed the planet. She got summoned back in time via hijacking a counter guardian's summon, but rather than have Alaya powers, she was basically an Ether Liner.
    Shouldn't this be in Modern Fiction instead?

I don't think the end of the planet works like that in the Nasuverse. If there are no more humans why does Alaya still exist?

Also this sounds like it's going to be wank as hell.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; April 26th, 2018 at 12:11 PM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    I'd like to ask people's opinion on a Servant. I'm making a sheet for Poundmaker, and was wondering about his class and NP. Originally I was going with Caster and a ceremonial pipe with some kind of peacemaking ability, but a friend of mine pointed out that with his skill at calling buffaloes, he might as well be a Rider, possibly with some sort of divine mount.
    Any opinions on which one of these sounds better?
    I'm not sure if his tribe believed on it, but you could go with buffaloes from the Happy Hunting Grounds as a Noble Phantasm for a Caster. If not, maybe something taken from a legend of his tribe could be valid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    Shouldn't this be in Modern Fiction instead?

I don't think the end of the planet works like that in the Nasuverse. If there are no more humans why does Alaya still exist?

Also this sounds like it's going to be wank as hell.
    Does it look like I'm posting the sheet in this thread?

It was a closed time loop thing that requires a whole lot of context and three Grail Wars that never got written. There's no point in me posting it here.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    Does it look like I'm posting the sheet in this thread?

It was a closed time loop thing that requires a whole lot of context and three Grail Wars that never got written. There's no point in me posting it here.
    I don't know...I mean you voluntarily brought it up in response to someone else asking if anyone thought of posting a "Last Person on Earth" character here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    I don't know...I mean you voluntarily brought it up in response to someone else asking if anyone thought of posting a "Last Person on Earth" character here.
    Making ≠ posting

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC
    Servant Class: Archer
    Alternate Classes: Saber
    True Name: Sundiata Keita
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Africa (13th century)
    Armament: Bow

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MANA: D
    LUCK: C
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank B: Protection against magical effects. Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.
    As one who rebelled against a sorcerous overlord, Archer is afforded Magic Resistance of a rank above most Archers. The resistance is particularly effective against Evil users of magic.

Independent Action - Rank C+: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At this rank, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master.
    Uniquely, Archer also grants the effects of ‘Independent Action’ at Rank D to those who submit to be his vassals or join him in an alliance. As long as they remain loyal to Archer and as long as Archer still lives, the granted Skill is retained.

Personal Skills:

Supporting Shamanism - Rank D: A Skill that causes the parameters of opponents to decrease by one rank.
    In order to oppose his sorcerous enemy, Archer gathered a great many sorcerers of his own. The remnants of their magics support Archer even as a Servant, working to weaken his foes.

Golden Rule - Rank A: A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth.
    As the ruler and founder of one of the wealthiest empires of its time, financial troubles are all but unknown to Archer.

Unyielding Will (Lion) - Rank B: A Skill that represents one's extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances. Additionally, the user’s stubborn resistance inspires an effect similar to low-ranking Charisma.
    As Archer was unable to walk at an early age, he eventually overcame his disability, ignoring the pain of walking on his crippled legs through sheer force of will. Even now, merely standing on his feet gives him constant pain. Yet Archer fights on regardless, possessing a strong resistance against physical damage and pain.

Imperial Privilege - Rank C: Due to Archer’s Noble Phantasm, this Skill is sealed.

Noble Phantasms
    Manden Kurufaba:
    The Arrows of the King

Anti-Unit, Rank B
    A Noble Phantasm based primarily on the legend of Archer defeating his enemy, Soumaoro Kanté, with an enchanted arrow. Manden Kurufaba allows Archer to fire a special arrow at his enemy, made specifically to be the bane of all things magical. As Servants are innately magical, the arrow deals a great amount of damage to the Servant’s spiritual body. In addition, Servants that can use magic, Casters in particular, receive additional damage.
    However, as Archer is also the founder and ruler of the Mali Empire, Manden Kurufaba possesses a secondary effect. Just as Mali was composed of 12 allied kingdoms, Archer can gain the ability to enhance his Noble Phantasm using the power of his allies. In essence, through alliances Archer can grant Manden Kurufaba’s arrow qualities similar to those found in the Noble Phantasms of his allies.
    In essence, the Noble Phantasm is a representation of Archer’s rulership.

Description
    Dislikes: Evil sorcerers, deep rivers
    Talents: Syncretism, feats of strength
    Natural Enemy: Ibn Battuta

Archer’s true identity is Sundiata Keita, the Lion King of Mali.

Sundiata is a proud king, befitting of the founder of an empire that stood for centuries. He has an accepting personality, and cares little for the protocol and grandeur that other rulers seem to cherish so. As a king, he sees it as his duty to care for his people, but feels that a ruler shouldn’t neglect to take care of themselves as well.
    He also has respect for even his enemies, whether they are strong or frail. He himself has experienced both weakness and strength during his life, and thus tries his best to see the potential in even the weakest of people. The only exceptions to this, however, are sorcerers, especially those who use their powers for evil. Though Sundiata was reputed to have magical powers himself, in truth this was all the doing of his own sorcerers. His experiences with Soumaoro Kanté have significantly colored his view on magic users of all stripes, excepting those allied to him.
    Sundiata has a fondness for feasts, and if at all possible, he prefers to hunt his own food. Because he enjoyed the hunts of his youth greatly, Sundiata relishes the opportunity to fight any Phantasmal and Divine Beasts his enemies might bring to the field.
    He views his Master as a treasured ally in the Holy Grail War, and treats them as he would a cherished companion. His wish to the Holy Grail would most likely be the restoration of the Mali Empire.

Lore
    Sundiata Keita was the founder of the Mali Empire, ruling from 1235 to 1255.
    Sundiata was unable to walk as a child, but was prophesied to become a great ruler, eventually coming to power by ousting the sorcerer king Soumaoro Kanté. Creating a fairly loose governmental structure, he gave the various kingdoms and peoples in the empire a great deal of autonomy and allowed each community to follow its own traditions and customs.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The faceclaim, class, and origin made me think for a brief moment that he was Fumo Liyongo.

Although the NP is well done, instead of making it deal bonus damage to Casters, I'd have gone with a Gáe Dearg-like effect that disables magecraft for a short time.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    The faceclaim, class, and origin made me think for a brief moment that he was Fumo Liyongo.

Although the NP is well done, instead of making it deal bonus damage to Casters, I'd have gone with a Gáe Dearg-like effect that disables magecraft for a short time.
    I did consider that effect after I was already done writing, but felt that it was too "status effect"-y for my liking. Would probably fit, too, but I wanted the basic NP to be pretty bare-bones without allies to support him.

Edit: Admittedly, Fumo Liyongo does seem pretty cool. He has a fairly fleshed out legend, clear abilities and skills. Dibs.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; April 26th, 2018 at 03:23 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Interesting Archer you made Shiki-pon mi like to see such unknown Heros of other cultures but one Question what are now the noblephantasm of his allies /their abilities and what sword nobelphantasm have he as Saber ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Interesting Archer you made Shiki-pon mi like to see such unknown Heros of other cultures but one Question what are now the noblephantasm of his allies /their abilities and what sword nobelphantasm have he as Saber ?
    I'm pretty sure the "allies" are just whatever allies he happens to make in the Grail War he's summoned into.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I'm pretty sure the "allies" are just whatever allies he happens to make in the Grail War he's summoned into.
    Royd is correct. As for his Saber incarnation, I didn't give that much thought to it, as he mainly qualifies due to his role as an emperor (and using Queen Victoria as basis, that seems to be a merit for qualification). Most likely it would have something to do with either his strength or something similar to that arrow's secondary effect, only with swords.

Searching for an Ever Distant Dream Ecksukaribruh's Avatar

Had this baby stashed away for a while, hope you guys like it.

Click here to toggle visibility of Pixiv image

The King of Rock
    Class: Rider
    Other Classes:
    Caster
    True Name:
    Elvis Aaron Presley

Alignment:
    True-Neutral
    Place of Origin:
    America

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MAN: E
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Height:
    Weight:
    77.1 Kg

Dislikes: Punk Rock

Talent: Music
    Natural Enemy: Roy Orbison
    Armament: Guitar
    Catalyst: One of Casters Suits or Guitars

Class Skills:
    Item Construction(False): D
    Elvis never did create things out of thin air, but being under the Caster class he has this special exception. He cannot really summon anything beyond personal usage, such as combs, and extra guitars. At times he can even summon a old school muscle car, but that's it.

Territory Creation: B
    Elvis is able to recreate, via bounded field, a city-level territory equal to the Hanging Gardens of Babylon in terms of size. He actually is able to make 2. One is a standard territory, which was his estate of Graceland, a mansion sized territory, as well as the entire city of Las Vegas, as part of one of his Noble Phantasms. Within Graceland, in specific, Elvis’s ‘Charisma’ and ‘Knowledge of Melees’ skills are increased by a single letter rank, and allies get a natural boost to their overall stats not by rank, but by possibility of a slight increase in its area.. Uniquely enough the fridge is always filled with beer and peanut butter & banana sandwiches.

Riding: D
    Elvis is able to ride “transportation of his era”, thus he is capable of driving cars and other automobiles with ease, but not so much the more old fashioned horses and other mounts.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma: C+
    Elvis is no real ‘King’, but for the modern era, he is considered as much, and as a cultural sensation, along with his natural musical talent and charms, he can sway the masses. Due to his history, its most effective towards the female crowd, who crowd him in the masses, such he usually cannot perform unless he’s not within arms length of them. His charms are simply too much for them to handle.

Knowledge of Melee: C
    Elvis, having been trained in the army, is well fitted in the art of karate, and military styled combat. He himself is no fighter, at least most of the time, but when he does fight, he isn’t no pushover. He cannot be said to be equal to say, Li Shuwen, but he is decent for a person of his era.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    One Last Rock from the King Himself

The King's Encore

Type: Anti-Team
    Range: ???
    Max Targets: ???
    A crystallization of Elvis’s impact on the world with his music, he pulls out his guitar and lays out a good ol classic jingle. Nostalgia washes over the masses, and they become entrapped in his performance. During his Noble Phantasm his body changes into a white suit, like that he wore when he sang “If I Can Dream” after Martin Luther King’s assassination, which was a symbol to intensely amplify his interpretation of hope and inspiration, which was especially needed for the unsettled times of his era._

The outward effect of the NP is a boost to allies stats for as long as he keeps singing, and doing his thing, about 2 letter ranks, and even non-servant allies get a boost. Enemies become mesmerized and entrapped by his devilish rock and roll, you can even say “stunned” and “distracted” with awe. Both of which are a deadly combination.

Rocking Out Until Your Legs Give Out
    Viva Las Vegas

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: Noble Phantasm
    Max Targets: ???
    This Fortress Noble Phantasm rival's the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, at least in sheer size. For Elvis creates a giant bounded field that reconstructs, from the very last detail, the gambling city of Las Vegas, as it appeared in his time. Unlike the Hanging Gardens, it's stationary and rooted to the ground. But it doesn't need to go anywhere, it actually provokes others to go to it instead, having this attractive power to it, which he real life Las Vegas had, enticing people to come and stake all their money._

Within this Noble Phantasm, Elvis is at his peak in terms of stats, increasing Charisma and Knowledge of Melees by 2 letter ranks, and allies also by 1 letter rank in each stat they have, including skills. It counts as a Continuously Active Noble Phantasm, as it has the natural ability to leech off of others who reside in there. Not just enemies, but people who aren't allies to Elvis, such as normal people, feed it's lifespan. Thus, it can exist indefinitely unless destroyed physically, economically, or if Elvis himself dies.

Identity
    Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977) was an American singer and actor. Regarded as one of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century, he is often referred to as the "King of Rock and Roll" or simply "the King".

Presley was born in Tupelo, Mississippi, and relocated to Memphis, Tennessee, with his family when he was 13 years old. His music career began there in 1954, recording at Sun Records with producer Sam Phillips, who wanted to bring the sound of African American music to a wider audience. Accompanied by guitarist Scotty Moore and bassist Bill Black, Presley was a pioneer of rockabilly, an uptempo, backbeat-driven fusion of country music and rhythm and blues. In 1955, drummer D. J. Fontana joined to complete the lineup of Presley's classic quartet and RCA Victor acquired his contract in a deal arranged by Colonel Tom Parker, who would manage the singer for more than two decades. Presley's first RCA single, "Heartbreak Hotel", was released in January 1956 and became a number one hit in the United States. With a series of successful network television appearances and chart-topping records, he became the leading figure of the newly popular sound of rock and roll. His energized interpretations of songs and sexually provocative performance style, combined with a singularly potent mix of influences across color lines during a transformative era in race relations, made him enormously popular—and controversial.

In November 1956, Presley made his film debut in Love Me Tender. Drafted into military service in 1958, Presley relaunched his recording career two years later with some of his most commercially successful work. He held few concerts however, and guided by Parker, proceeded to devote much of the 1960s to making Hollywood movies and soundtrack albums, most of them critically derided. In 1968, following a seven-year break from live performances, he returned to the stage in the acclaimed television comeback special Elvis, which led to an extended Las Vegas concert residency and a string of highly profitable tours. In 1973, Presley gave the first concert by a solo artist to be broadcast around the world, Aloha from Hawaii. Years of prescription drug abuse severely compromised his health, and he died suddenly in 1977 at his Graceland estate, just 42 years of age.

Presley is one of the most celebrated and influential musicians of the 20th century. Commercially successful in many genres, including pop, country, blues, and gospel, he is the best-selling solo artist in the history of recorded music. He won three competitive Grammys, received the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award at age 36, and has been inducted into multiple music halls of fame.

Personality
    Elvis was said to be quite caring, very kind, cautious, and at times he can also be shy. While he is charismatic and has that youthful charm for the ladies, to younger(lily) folk he can be a good parental figure, having raised his own daughter in life. Though if there was one bad thing to say about presley, he didn’t really care for his own personal health, with those peanut butter and banana sandwiches likely contributing to his supposed “death”. None the less, he is a understanding individual who has a heart of gold, and isn’t afraid of a little competition.

Contrary to popular belief, when it comes to Elizabeth Bathory’s singing, Elvis is often confused about the popular feedback she gets, stating “this is actually pretty pretty good”. Seeing her as a “cool cat”, despite her rather dark past, he doesn’t mind having a sing off with her at some point, to see who truly is worthy of the “Crown”.

Combat Capability
    Elvis is a modern Servant, at least compared to others. So his abilities are not all that mysterious, or at least legendarially good. Though he doesn’t have to be. He knows how to defend himself, and that is all that matters to him. Especially since he sees himself more of a “performer” then a “fighter”.

Weapon
    Not really classified as a ‘weapon’, Elvis carries a guitar with him at all times. It is a musical instrument, and not a weapon, however. But he isn’t afraid to use it like a club if necessary.
    Last edited by Ecksukaribruh; April 26th, 2018 at 07:25 PM.
    Whats the use of putting anything here if no one will read this?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why doesn't he have a kind of pseudo-immortality caused by some people believing he's still alive nowadays? (they still exist, don't they?)

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Why doesn't he have a kind of pseudo-immortality caused by some people believing he's still alive nowadays? (they still exist, don't they?)
    Because I find it silly, also I don't exactly like Psuedo Immortality characters.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just a quick thing, that's not how Paremeters work.
    + and - are not half a rank. A + is a modifier that allows a rank to double in power in certain circumstances (i.e. Rank E has a value of 10, Rank E+ still has a value of 10 but can occasionally double up to 20). A - is a modifier that signifies that the skill or Parameter can just barely reach that rank, and is really unstable.

Blog Entries
    That Elvis sheet is pretty cool. His NPs are a little generic though, being mostly buff and debuff effects, and the logic of him summoning all of Las Vegas as an NP just because he was famous there feels a bit iffy to me. (Not to mention an entire city appearing from nowhere would hilariously jeopardize the secrecy of the Grail War.)

If you don't want to give him an "immortality" ability, maybe one that lets him summon a crowd of doppelgangers based on all the Elvis impersonators who popped up after his death? (A pretty silly idea, I'll admit)

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Just a quick thing, that's not how Paremeters work.
    + and - are not half a rank. A + is a modifier that allows a rank to double in power in certain circumstances (i.e. Rank E has a value of 10, Rank E+ still has a value of 10 but can occasionally double up to 20). A - is a modifier that signifies that the skill or Parameter can just barely reach that rank, and is really unstable.
    Crap, tell me where this messup was located. I spent less time on Servants in fate and more time on the various forms of magic, so that kind of mess up, I expected.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecksukaribruh View Post
    Crap, tell me where this messup was located. I spent less time on Servants in fate and more time on the various forms of magic, so that kind of mess up, I expected.
    I assume Pine was talking about his Territory Creation Skill.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    (Not to mention an entire city appearing from nowhere would hilariously jeopardize the secrecy of the Grail War.)
    If you can cover a girl that can walk on water shooting a massive beam at basically Cthulhu while a UFO throws swords at a military jet possessed by an angry knight just by saying it was a gas leak, I'm sure you can cover the apparition of Las Vegas 2 with a gas leak too.