Page 608 of 858 FirstFirst ... 108508558598603606607608609610613618658708 ... LastLast
Results 12,141 to 12,160 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I'll put everyone in the Servant's origin. By the way, the concept is awesome af. Just want to say that the role of Japan-related wacky monster girl Caster is already taken by a certain housewife goddess, but who cares actually?

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Okay, I'll put everyone in the Servant's origin. By the way, the concept is awesome af. Just want to say that the role of Japan-related wacky monster girl Caster is already taken by a certain housewife goddess, but who cares actually?
    *cries in Mikon*

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Bloody hell, zikari. You did it.

I just— Kudos, man. Kudos.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    So, the idea for this got stuck in my head when someone mentioned that Fafnir could just be a manifestation of an evil dragon phenomenon that started earlier, apologies that I don’t remember who said that. This is basically the result of that. No big story attached here, it's a pretty simple sheet with not a whole lot going on, but I figured the idea was fun and I might as well churn it out before the second Lostbelt throws Ragnarok stuff at us that invalidates all of this.

Obviously, summoning this as a Servant just wouldn’t happen outside of particularly crazy circumstances, and even then you’d need to be on the Far Side of the Moon or something for that to even manifest as a second snag, but hey, impracticality’s the spice of life.

Appearance

Evil Dragon Phenomenon
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Legend

Berserker's true name is Nidhogg, the dragon who dwells beneath Yggdrasil in Norse Mythology, gnawing at its roots as a representation of chaos and evil. It is said that with the prelude to Ragnarok, he succeeded in chewing through the roots of Yggdrasil, plunging the nine worlds into winter, and that when Ragnarok itself came he emerged from the underworld, carrying dead criminals and fighting against the gods at the giants' side.

Within the mythological texture of western Europe, there is an existence known as the “evil dragon phenomenon”. The dragon Fafnir, for instance, should be understood as a phenomenon insofar as it is something that continually arises, and indeed, wyverns spawned by it can, with sufficient mystery, rise to the status of a “new Fafnir”.

As the foremost of evil dragons within the mythological texture of western Europe, Nidhogg can be understood as the origin point of the evil dragon phenomenon, which led to its later exhibitions such as in the case of Fafnir and its counterparts. It is said that, after the events of Ragnarok, Nidhogg lived on to be the balancing force of evil within the world; in other words, Nidhogg was the creator of “forces of evil” after the mythological texture faded, giving rise to the evil dragons that would be slain by
    heroes
    “forces of good”

Parameters
    STR: A++
    CON: A++
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: E

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement: D+

The increase of one's power in exchange for sanity. Ordinarily, Berserker's madness is of a low quality for the class. However, when faced with one of the same nature as its rival, there is a high probability of going berserk.

Personal Skills
    Devour: A

Restoration of magical energy and physical status through consuming substances. Something comparable to the Bloodsucking ability of the vampiric races. The higher the rank of the skill, the greater the power of absorption. Unlike skills related to Energy Drain, this requires literal consumption of the material in question. Much like Energy Drain, though, this process is most vulnerable to “consuming things that are harmful when integrated”.

For Nidhogg, who consumed the roots of the world tree, this skill is naturally possessed at A rank. Nearly anything, even substances purported to be unbreakable, can be consumed and processed. The difficulty of processing the consumed substance and the time needed to do so scales with its hardiness, however, so certain things such as great Noble Phantasms will likely require far too long to consume to ever make such a move practical in combat.

Natural Monster: A++

A skill endowed to those who were given birth as a monster rather than to a hero or god that has fallen down to the level of a Magical Beast.

Nidhogg has attained a Rank of STR and CON that is absolutely impossible for a human body.

Bad News (Body): EX

The capacity to sense, create, and control malignant information, the physical form of such things as rumors, ghost stories, and urban legends. An ability most commonly associated with the being known as TATARI.

It is said that the squirrel Ratatoskr carried rumors and messages of hate from Nidhogg to his rival, the eagle Vedfolnir. Ordinarily, this would merely result in Nidhogg being capable of limited manipulation of malignant information. However, through a synthesis of this and the Noble Phantasm, this original premise has been distorted.

It could be said that Nidhogg's body has acquired a nature similar to malignant information, reaching even into the spiritual core. Naturally, this in turn means that manipulation and creation of malignant information is achieved as easily as moving one’s body.

Spiritual Shepherding: C+

A subset of the skill Shamanism. Rather than covering all aspects of Shamanism, this merely refers to one’s ability to guide spirits towards a place or goal. Examples include creating formations that guide spirits towards certain places, such as the legends of corpse roads, or galvanizing spirits towards a given cause.

At the time of Ragnarok, Nidhogg rose from the underworld, bringing with him the vengeful wraiths of all the world’s criminals to wage war upon the gods. He thus possesses an aptitude to bring wraiths under his banner, motivating them to join him and wage war on a world that dares to dismiss them.

The plus modifier is the result of synergy with the skill “Bad News (Body)”, and activates in the case where, should compatibility with a given wraith be high enough, conversion of the “corporeal spirit” into an entity of malignant information is possible.

Noble Phantasm
    Evil Dragon Phenomenon
    Arise and Rebel Against Trivial Fate

Type: Anti-Unit / Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: -
    Maximum Number of Targets: -

The evil dragon phenomenon is something that arises when the conditions are right, a rule of the world that when such conditions are met, an “evil dragon” will emerge.

One such example of this is the case of wyverns. Wyverns are a class of dragons subordinate to higher-order dragons. These wyverns implicitly lack a gender, and are spawned from the higher-order dragon which behaves as their overseer, rather than their parent. However, it is possible for a wyvern spawned from an evil dragon phenomenon to, with acquisition of sufficient mystery, break past the limits of its existence and be remade into an evil dragon phenomenon in its own right.

While in the East, dragons are
    gods
    almighty
    , in the west, they are monsters. The nature of the evil dragon has permeated mythological cycles within the collective culture of the west. An evil dragon arises, and a hero strikes it down.

Each of these dragons finds their origin in Nidhogg, the original evil dragon phenomenon. Acting as the balancing force of evil, Nidhogg’s existence has resulted in the creation of the forces of evil that combat heroes. His existence gives rise to monsters who are destined to be slain by heroes; this is both his purpose and his curse as the origin point of the phenomenon. This Noble Phantasm could be called “Nidhogg’s existence”, something irreparably bound to him which cannot be altered or diminished without his death.

Passively, this Noble Phantasm grants Nidhogg the aptitude to create subordinate dragons, as is natural for an evil dragon phenomenon. Even should he not create them willfully, they will emerge from his body at random intervals. These subordinate dragons begin as mere wyverns, but given sufficient time and experience, growth into proper successors for his title is possible. It is worth noting that the required time for this to occur is far lower than it would be were their growth not assisted by this Noble Phantasm.

...however, even if this is accomplished, there will be no salvation for Nidhogg, as the role of an evil dragon phenomenon that has reached maturity is to be slain and transmute its slayer into a hero. This is an effect of absolute fate bound to the evil dragon and its slayer as a result of their existence, rather than an effect of the Noble Phantasm.

The true nature of the Noble Phantasm, then, arises at the time of Nidhogg’s death. The being designated as its killer is treated as having upset that fundamental order of evil that counterbalances good, and so the balance must be forcibly restored. The principle is not far from how the slayer of one of Nidhogg’s successors nearly became that very successor, save for retaining a single spot of his humanity, but amplified through Nidhogg's status as the original.

That is to say, in order to maintain the nature of “an evil that creates evils”, the killer of Nidhogg automatically obtains this Noble Phantasm. At this time, all references to “Nidhogg” within the Noble Phantasm description are changed to the designation of the new owner.

A blessing strong enough to be called a curse, as a phenomenon is not permitted to die. With time, the evil dragon will arise again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Okay, somebody needs to make a fanfic with that "Meiji samurai + western legendary heroes" premise. It sounds ridiculously awesome. To make a small nitpick, I'm pretty sure (having written a sheet of him myself) it was sir Culhwch and not Bedivere who had a "draw blood from the air itself" technique, so you might want to change that unless you've read some legend that I haven't.
    Probably just different variations of the same legend. I just flipped through mine and in my version it's Bedivere with the ability.

As for a fanfic, I only wish I had the imagination to write a story. >_<

Yea but so has Japanese Dragon stalker waifu, but who's counting?

Some comments on sheets:

Rahula: I can see why this was your favorite. Mechanically speaking, it's really just overall amazing. I like how he's OP in a Mid-level Game Boss sort of way.

Gan Jiang and Mo Ye: This is just cute. I like how the two seem to bounce off each other, even in summer mode.

Emily Dickinson: Very cozy. A really unique and cute character. Does this make her the ultimate Hikkikomori?

Evil Dragon Phenomenon: Wow, that's a really interesting concept. Like, as a sheet, I see that there wasn't much to work with, but the underlying idea is really inticing. Even outside of the sheet, I could see the phenomenon making an interesting idea for a story, something I'd expect to see in a Singularity or fanfic.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Evil Dragon Phenomenon: ... Mate, you sniped me.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    @Sunny: That sheet was so sweet that all of my teeth fell off and I now have an advanced state of diabete.

And that Evil Dragon Phenomenon is a very cool concept.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; June 17th, 2018 at 07:04 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Caster of Heian
    Faceclaim

FC Link

Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Murasaki Shikibu
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Japan (10th century)
    Armament: N/A

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MANA: C+
    LUCK: D
    NP: A

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory Creation - Rank E: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Barely qualifying as a Territory, it is possible to create a ‘Refuge’ for a short amount of time. However, as the rank is so low, creating the Territory takes almost no effort.

Item Construction - Rank D+: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Caster can use Item Construction to create scrolls. Though not quite reaching the level of Magecraft, the scrolls are capable of swaying the minds and hearts of those who read them or hear the contents being recited. Therefore, this could be called Caster’s own brand of mental interference magecraft.

Personal Skills:

Powerless Shell - Rank B+: A Skill that makes the user difficult to perceive as a Servant, declining one's parameters and suppresses one's Skills.
    For Caster, parameters are constantly declined to the point of not appearing as a Servant. Her Mental Pollution is also suppressed to some extent. In addition, owing to the fact that Caster’s true name will forever remain unknown, Caster’s true name is also treated as ‘lost’. Powerless Shell is only lifted once Caster begins writing.

Mental Pollution - Rank C: A Skill where due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution.
    Caster’s Mental Pollution manifests as an overpowering sense of melancholy. A moderate chance of shutting down mental interference is provided. The Skill is normally shut down by Powerless Shell.

Espionage - Rank A: A Skill that does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person.
    For Caster, whose existence has been connected with the first example of what is known as a “Hikaru Genji Plan”, she will always appear as the ‘ideal woman’ of anyone she meets. As this Skill is closely tied to Caster’s Powerless Shell Skill, it is not suppressed at all.

Noble Phantasms
    Tale of Sorrow
    Genji Monogatari

Anti-Unit, Rank A+
    Caster’s Noble Phantasm, wrought from her famous deed of writing what is seen as the world’s first novel. As such, what would normally be a relatively powerful Noble Phantasm is boosted to significant power thanks to being the oldest example of its kind.
    As Caster is often conflated (and indeed, even carries the name of) one of the characters in the novel, Genji Monogatari’s first effect is to manifest the deadly shiryō that haunted Lady Murasaki in the novel. As a type of onryō, it is possible for the ghost to harm, kill or possess living beings. The spirit is ordinarily useless against Servants, though.
    However, the true effect of Genji Monogatari only manifests once Caster takes up a pen. After meeting a target, Caster can conflate their existence with a character from the Tale of Genji. The process is made easier by the fact that all characters in the novel are nameless existences, and thus exist as roles that nearly anyone could fill. Some connection to a character must still exist in the target, such as shared gender, social status, appearance or personality trait.
    Once the connection has been made, a mental interference effect is manifested, giving the target some of the traits of their character. These effects can range from a need to fulfil the character’s desires or even their parameters being ranked up so as to better match the character they were connected with. As the writer of the novel, Caster can also influence her targets to some extent, “nudging” them into a direction of her choosing.

In addition to the above, once a target has been connected to a character, a change occurs in the shiryō that Genji Monogatari manifests. As a vengeful spirit targeting those close to oneself, the shiryō is normally only a threat to Murasaki herself. However, the spirit is a character from the Tale of Genji, and related to several of the other characters.
    Once a connection has been made, Caster can send the shiryō after a target. The connection between the spirit and the target empowers the spirit enough that it can easily harm, though not fight, even Heroic Spirits. Ordinary humans targeted by Genji Monogatari become existences that can be snuffed out by the shiryō’s mere presence.
    The shiryō isn’t fully under Caster’s control, though, and can rebel against Caster’s wishes.

Description
    Dislikes: Being sad, referring to people by name
    Talents: Attention to detail, Dandere
    Natural Enemy: Handsome men, Sei Shonagon

Caster’s true identity is Murasaki Shikibu. As her True Name has been lost to time, even she is not quite certain what her name in life was.

Murasaki is a calm, if shy, woman. Should someone break through Murasaki’s outer shell, though, a sweet woman would be revealed underneath. Her most defining personal trait is her indirectness, never referring to anyone by their name in public. Because of this tendency, she loves the system of the Holy Grail War, where every participant has an impersonal title, saving everyone from embarrassment.
    Behind her exterior dwells a deep sorrow. This is Murasaki’s true nature, and her melancholy is powerful enough to force the Mental Pollution Skill upon her. Thanks to her other Skills, however, this facet of her personality is normally sealed. Murasaki is overjoyed by this fact, as she feels that the self-pity she wallowed in during her later years, though beautiful, was deplorable, and a corrupting influence on her sense of self. She would much rather live happily, now that she has been given the chance. It is because of this that she hesitates to use her Noble Phantasm.
    Murasaki has a weakness for handsome men, and seeks to become closer to them should he encounter one. She is also fond of Japanese and Chinese Heroic Spirits, as she studied the literature of both countries extensively during her life. With the amount of handsome men in Japanese and Chinese culture, one wonders if there might be a connection…
    In a Master, Murasaki seeks an intermediary of sorts, someone who understands her and could serve as a mediator between her and the modern world, the sensibilities of which are almost alien to her. It wouldn’t hurt if the Master were handsome, too. Still, regardless of who her Master is, she will serve them loyally, as is her role.
    Murasaki’s wish is rather selfish, as she would wish for a perfect, handsome man to spend a life with.

The shiryō that manifests with her is thought to be the spirit of Lady Rokujo, a character from the Tale of Genji. Murasaki is afraid of her, fully aware of the spirit haunting her footsteps. Though the shiryō cannot harm Murasaki herself, she can still attack those Murasaki holds dear. She is a jealous creature, intent on bringing suffering to the fictional Hikaru Genji, as well as those he held dear in life.

Lore
    The woman known to us as Murasaki Shikibu was probably born in the early to mid 970s AD. She was the daughter of a lower level official Fujiwara no Tametoki who had literary pretensions instead of rank or connections. As a child she was permitted to study Chinese literature along with her brother, with such success that her father openly mourned she had not been born a boy. This 'masculine' learning was (of course) perfectly useless to Murasaki and a source of embarrassment as it labelled her an unfeminine bluestocking.
    Late in the 990s Murasaki became one of the several wives of her second cousin Fujiwara no Nobutaka, an official of the Ministry of Ceremonials and man about the Court. She had at least one child, a daughter named Katako who became a noted writer like her mother, but was widowed after only two or three years of marriage. It's known because Murasaki herself tells so in her 'Diary', that she was depressed and unhappy after her husband's death but whether she was drowned in grief or only depressed over the loss of his economic and social support she doesn't say. She began her service at court in the entourage of the Empress Akiko in the early years of the 11th c.
    Murasaki portrays herself as melancholy and reserved and feeling out of place and unhappy at court - though she admits she is no happier at home. Her 'Diary' is an autobiographical fragment covering perhaps two of the years she spent at court. In it she recounts exchanges poetic and otherwise with the Empress's father, the chief minister Michinaga - which has suggested an affair between them to some readers, and sexual harassment on Michinaga's part to others. Incidentally, Michinaga's court diary gives the names of several ladies-in-waiting at the time and some scholars have suggested that Murasaki and one lady named "Fujiwara Takako" are one and the same.
    The date of Murasaki's death is as uncertain as all the others, some experts placing it as late as 1025 and others as early as 1014. She is remembered chiefly as the author of The Tale of Genji, and is also credited with the aforesaid Diary and a collection of poems.

Notes
    I may have made the Noble Phantasm a little too complex. Just giving the connection seemed a little boring, but luckily there was that shiryō thingy to spice things up a little.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; June 17th, 2018 at 02:48 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    As for a fanfic, I only wish I had the imagination to write a story. >_<
    I feel you. Back in my edgy days I had a similar idea, with everybody being like Mash, but they were OC edgy teen dudes from the future rather than historical characters.

Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Yea but so has Japanese Dragon stalker waifu, but who's counting?
    Good point there.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    *cries in Mikon*
    NO CRY!! MIKON IS THE ONLY ONE!! (/7-7)/

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Caster of Heian
    Faceclaim

FC Link

Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Murasaki Shikibu
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Japan (10th century)
    Armament: N/A

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MANA: C+
    LUCK: D

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory Creation - Rank E: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Barely qualifying as a Territory, it is possible to create a ‘Refuge’ for a short amount of time. However, as the rank is so low, creating the Territory takes almost no effort.

Item Construction - Rank D+: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Caster can use Item Construction to create scrolls. Though not quite reaching the level of Magecraft, the scrolls are capable of swaying the minds and hearts of those who read them or hear the contents being recited. Therefore, this could be called Caster’s own brand of mental interference magecraft.

Personal Skills:

Powerless Shell - Rank B+: A Skill that makes the user difficult to perceive as a Servant, declining one's parameters and suppresses one's Skills.
    For Caster, parameters are constantly declined to the point of not appearing as a Servant. Her Mental Pollution is also suppressed to some extent. In addition, owing to the fact that Caster’s true name will forever remain unknown, Caster’s true name is also treated as ‘lost’. Powerless Shell is only lifted once Caster begins writing.

Mental Pollution - Rank C: A Skill where due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution.
    Caster’s Mental Pollution manifests as an overpowering sense of melancholy. A moderate chance of shutting down mental interference is provided. The Skill is normally shut down by Powerless Shell.

Espionage - Rank A: A Skill that does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person.
    For Caster, whose existence has been connected with the first example of what is known as a “Hikaru Genji Plan”, she will always appear as the ‘ideal woman’ of anyone she meets. As this Skill is closely tied to Caster’s Powerless Shell Skill, it is not suppressed at all.

Noble Phantasms
    Tale of Sorrow
    Genji Monogatari

Anti-Unit, Rank A+
    Caster’s Noble Phantasm, wrought from her famous deed of writing what is seen as the world’s first novel. As such, what would normally be a relatively powerful Noble Phantasm is boosted to significant power thanks to being the oldest example of its kind.
    As Caster is often conflated (and indeed, even carries the name of) one of the characters in the novel, Genji Monogatari’s first effect is to manifest the deadly shiryō that haunted Lady Murasaki in the novel. As a type of onryō, it is possible for the ghost to harm, kill or possess living beings. The spirit is ordinarily useless against Servants, though.
    However, the true effect of Genji Monogatari only manifests once Caster takes up a pen. After meeting a target, Caster can conflate their existence with a character from the Tale of Genji. The process is made easier by the fact that all characters in the novel are nameless existences, and thus exist as roles that nearly anyone could fill. Some connection to a character must still exist in the target, such as shared gender, social status, appearance or personality trait.
    Once the connection has been made, a mental interference effect is manifested, giving the target some of the traits of their character. These effects can range from a need to fulfil the character’s desires or even their parameters being ranked up so as to better match the character they were connected with. As the writer of the novel, Caster can also influence her targets to some extent, “nudging” them into a direction of her choosing.

In addition to the above, once a target has been connected to a character, a change occurs in the shiryō that Genji Monogatari manifests. As a vengeful spirit targeting those close to oneself, the shiryō is normally only a threat to Murasaki herself. However, the spirit is a character from the Tale of Genji, and related to several of the other characters.
    Once a connection has been made, Caster can send the shiryō after a target. The connection between the spirit and the target empowers the spirit enough that it can easily harm, though not fight, even Heroic Spirits. Ordinary humans targeted by Genji Monogatari become existences that can be snuffed out by the shiryō’s mere presence.
    The shiryō isn’t fully under Caster’s control, though, and can rebel against Caster’s wishes.

Description
    Dislikes: Being sad, referring to people by name
    Talents: Attention to detail, Dandere
    Natural Enemy: Handsome men, Sei Shonagon

Caster’s true identity is Murasaki Shikibu. As her True Name has been lost to time, even she is not quite certain what her name in life was.

Murasaki is a calm, if shy, woman. Should someone break through Murasaki’s outer shell, though, a sweet woman would be revealed underneath. Her most defining personal trait is her indirectness, never referring to anyone by their name in public. Because of this tendency, she loves the system of the Holy Grail War, where every participant has an impersonal title, saving everyone from embarrassment.
    Behind her exterior dwells a deep sorrow. This is Murasaki’s true nature, and her melancholy is powerful enough to force the Mental Pollution Skill upon her. Thanks to her other Skills, however, this facet of her personality is normally sealed. Murasaki is overjoyed by this fact, as she feels that the self-pity she wallowed in during her later years, though beautiful, was deplorable, and a corrupting influence on her sense of self. She would much rather live happily, now that she has been given the chance. It is because of this that she hesitates to use her Noble Phantasm.
    Murasaki has a weakness for handsome men, and seeks to become closer to them should he encounter one. She is also fond of Japanese and Chinese Heroic Spirits, as she studied the literature of both countries extensively during her life. With the amount of handsome men in Japanese and Chinese culture, one wonders if there might be a connection…
    In a Master, Murasaki seeks an intermediary of sorts, someone who understands her and could serve as a mediator between her and the modern world, the sensibilities of which are almost alien to her. It wouldn’t hurt if the Master were handsome, too. Still, regardless of who her Master is, she will serve them loyally, as is her role.
    Murasaki’s wish is rather selfish, as she would wish for a perfect, handsome man to spend a life with.

The shiryō that manifests with her is thought to be the spirit of Lady Rokujo, a character from the Tale of Genji. Murasaki is afraid of her, fully aware of the spirit haunting her footsteps. Though the shiryō cannot harm Murasaki herself, she can still attack those Murasaki holds dear. She is a jealous creature, intent on bringing suffering to the fictional Hikaru Genji, as well as those he held dear in life.

Lore
    The woman known to us as Murasaki Shikibu was probably born in the early to mid 970s AD. She was the daughter of a lower level official Fujiwara no Tametoki who had literary pretensions instead of rank or connections. As a child she was permitted to study Chinese literature along with her brother, with such success that her father openly mourned she had not been born a boy. This 'masculine' learning was (of course) perfectly useless to Murasaki and a source of embarrassment as it labelled her an unfeminine bluestocking.
    Late in the 990s Murasaki became one of the several wives of her second cousin Fujiwara no Nobutaka, an official of the Ministry of Ceremonials and man about the Court. She had at least one child, a daughter named Katako who became a noted writer like her mother, but was widowed after only two or three years of marriage. It's known because Murasaki herself tells so in her 'Diary', that she was depressed and unhappy after her husband's death but whether she was drowned in grief or only depressed over the loss of his economic and social support she doesn't say. She began her service at court in the entourage of the Empress Akiko in the early years of the 11th c.
    Murasaki portrays herself as melancholy and reserved and feeling out of place and unhappy at court - though she admits she is no happier at home. Her 'Diary' is an autobiographical fragment covering perhaps two of the years she spent at court. In it she recounts exchanges poetic and otherwise with the Empress's father, the chief minister Michinaga - which has suggested an affair between them to some readers, and sexual harassment on Michinaga's part to others. Incidentally, Michinaga's court diary gives the names of several ladies-in-waiting at the time and some scholars have suggested that Murasaki and one lady named "Fujiwara Takako" are one and the same.
    The date of Murasaki's death is as uncertain as all the others, some experts placing it as late as 1025 and others as early as 1014. She is remembered chiefly as the author of The Tale of Genji, and is also credited with the aforesaid Diary and a collection of poems.

Notes
    I may have made the Noble Phantasm a little too complex. Just giving the connection seemed a little boring, but luckily there was that shiryō thingy to spice things up a little.
    Plese correct me if im wrong,if i understand herNobelphantasm right:she can integrate persons in the monogateri by put them with mental interfering into a certain role which then are altered ( abbility/personality wise ?) in one way ,and can be recommended to follow a certain direction.then is shiryo(could you give me more infos about the creature,like appearance,combat style ,action capability) able to effective fight against (especial non human) opponents.by snuffed you mean like robed their liveforce ,right ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Plese correct me if im wrong,if i understand herNobelphantasm right:she can integrate persons in the monogateri by put them with mental interfering into a certain role which then are altered ( abbility/personality wise ?) in one way ,and can be recommended to follow a certain direction.then is shiryo(could you give me more infos about the creature,like appearance,combat style ,action capability) able to effective fight against (especial non human) opponents.by snuffed you mean like robed their liveforce ,right ?
    More like the other way around. She integrates the characters from the novel into the target. Since the characters are very weak Phantoms by nature, they may or may not augment that target's abilities and influence their behaviour to some extent. Then, as the target is now technically a character she's created, she can write actions for them. The effect is still a weak mental interference attack, so it can be resisted with Magic Resistance or Mad Enhancement and the like. The real benefit is that Genji Monogatari has almost unlimited range for all of its applications, as the only prerequisites are that Caster has met the target and the target shares at least one trait with a character in the book.
    As for the spirit that comes along with the NP, that's just a vengeful spirit from Japanese folklore. In appearance, it's just a stereotypical japanese ghost. Something like this, maybe? It can act freely, but mostly chooses to torment and/or kill the characters of the Tale of Genji. It doesn't have a combat style as such, as it just appears to its targets and tries to take their life-force. As long as whatever the spirit is fighting doesn't outclass it and has a life-force, it can at least sort of fight. Other spirits can kill it, though, and it can be exorcised like any ghost. Once it's gone, it's gone.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; June 17th, 2018 at 02:26 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Rider
    Identity: Atalante (Summer)
    Also known as: The Chaste Lifeguard
    Height: 166 cm
    Weight: 57 kg
    Alignment: Neutral Summer
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: Greece
    Armament: Lifebuoy
    Dislikes: Child abusers
    Talents: Running
    Natural enemy: Jeanne Darc

Parameters:

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A
    Luck: C
    Mana: C

Background
    The beach is the best place for children to play during summer. You can swim, eat ice cream, make sandcastles, and many other fun things. But it’s dangerous to leave the kids alone, even if they’re superhuman entities with wondrous powers like Servants. At least one adult needs to supervise them, and who else would be in charge of such a task in Chaldea, if not Atalante, who loves and is loved by children? With all the equipment required for a fun and safe time at the beach, the Chaste Huntress has become a sort of life guard that veils for the safety of the littlest ones. Or at least that’s what she attempts to be.

“I’ve been in the Argos a long time… I can do it… I can get into the water…”

Thank Artemis for this cute picture of a lion girl embarrassed of her feline instincts refraining her from putting more than a toe into the water. How does she plan to save someone from drowning if she needs to swim?

Personality
    Just by glancing at her you can tell Atalante couldn’t be in a better mood. Surrounded by the children that love them and she loves, one could easily forget she was the huntress that participated in the Calydonian hunt and became an Argonaut. She could easily be mistaken for a young single mother, an old sister, or a kindergarten teacher taking her students to a summer trip. Having assumed the functions of a lifeguard, sometimes she may be unintentionally overprotective with the kids, but more than telling her off for that, the reaction of most adults is just sighing and saying “Man, I’d love to be a kid again”.

Skills
    Class skills
    Riding A-
    With this level of Riding, Atalante is able to handle her Noble Phantasm properly most of the times. Chances of her losing control over her mount aren't worringly high, but you don't want to be near her when that happens.

Magic Resistance D

The same level of protection as usual. Not that she needs it any higher.

Personal skills
    Golden Fruit Smoothie –
    “Just for you to know, I’m not sharing it.”

Atalante’s favorite drink, made from high-quality apples. It’s refreshing, it’s sweet, and best of all, it’s light. Ideal for recovering energies without having to worry about the calories. By the way, it seems people are complaining about them being unable to farm properly because of this skill, but Atalante doesn’t understand what they mean.

Heroine of the Beach EX

“Well, this is the closest thing to having my wish fulfilled at the moment. I don’t dislike it.”
    Strong, beautiful, and caring, it was a matter of seconds that Atalante became a kind of super-heroine that children love and are loved by. Motivated by their smiles, the Chaste Lifeguard continues working happily.

Crossing the Seashore A
    I-it’s not like I’m doing this because I’m bad with water! I-I could swim if I wanted to!”

The beach is just another battlefield, and water another obstacle. The original Crossing Arcadia skill has been slightly modified to ensure that Atalante can save lives while reducing the contact with water to a minimum.

Noble Phantasm
    Ágrios Sotiría
    Boar of divine rescue

Type: Anti-Army
    Description:

“It’s ironical to use a beast of punishment to save people, but even a creature like this enjoys having a refreshing swim from time to time.”

Atalante was among the many heroes that participated in the Calydonian Hunt, the killing of the Magical Beast boar sent by Artemis to punish the polis of Calydon. Although the one to slay the monster was Meleager, Atalante received its pelt as a reward for landing the first arrow. When Atalante is summoned as a Servant, she obtains the ability to turn into a Monstrous Human by wearing the pelt, a transformation practically equivalent to become a Berserker-class Alter Servant. However…
    “So hot… If I wear something so fuzzy, I’ll die…”

Well. She has access to the Noble Phantasm and is a Rider now. With some prayers to Artemis, modifying the original Ágrios Metamórose into this has been quite easy.

Instead of donning the pelt, Atalante throws it to the floor while chanting a prayer to Artemis in order to summon a tamed Calydonian Boar. Riding the beast, she charges towards the objective, ignoring any obstacle in the way, let it be rocks, waves, and sometimes even innocent people. More often than she should, she ends trampling the person she wants to rescue. But don’t worry, knocking people unconscious makes the job easier since they don’t struggle. Everything is planned.

Probably.

Relations
    Achilles: “Defeated without a single blow… It’s as awesome as I thought… Sis’ swimsuit body…”
    – The fastest nosebleeds of mankind

Orion: “Wait, lady Artemis! Even if you are a goddess, if you get into the water after eating so much dango, you will…! Have stomach cramps…”

Jack the Ripper (Assassin): “That’s no good, Jack. You can’t dissect that jellyfish. It’ll sting you. The sea cucumber is no good either.”

Nursery Rhyme: “If you want to read, you should do it under the umbrella, Alice. Being under the sun for too long is bad.”

Abigail Williams: “*sigh*… I thought I told Master to lower the influence of that thing over Abby while she isn’t fighting… Now everybody is going to think a sort of giant squid is attacking the beach…”

Paul Bunyan: “Geez. Just because you are big doesn’t mean you can go farther than the rest. It’s going to be harder to save you if you get in trouble.”

Jeanne Alter Santa Lily:
    “D-don’t look at me with that face of ‘you two actually get along well’, Master! J-Just because I’m telling her to enjoy summer even if she’s Santa…!”

Florence Nightingale:
    “I can’t express with words how thankful I am to thee for the first aid lessons. Eh? Well, I don’t know if Magical Beasts need to be vaccinated or if they can transmit germs… Can they do that?”

Medea: “I see, so you are going on a honeymoon with your new husband, Medea… I pray he’s better than Jason…”

Jeanne Darc: “Why is the fake saint here?! Who let her enter?! If she does something bad to the children…! She’s just giving them ice cream…?”

Well, went in the end with the easiest option for the NP, but I hope it's fine.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; August 11th, 2018 at 06:00 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    First thank you for the correction shiki-pon.

Second that Atalante sheet is now on of my favorites ! I had to laugh as i read the nobelphantasm and relation chapter , about Achill i say only that he can now (probably) shake hands with sagitarius in the stars

- - - Updated - - -

And that i should also start to make a relation ship chapter in my profiles.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 18th, 2018 at 05:33 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alter Ego of the Vast Forest
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    True Name: Vasilisa the Beautiful
    Alignment: Chaotic NeutralChaotic Evil
    Origin: Russian folklore
    Armament: Wand

Parameters:
    STR: DC
    END: EE
    AGI: BA
    MANA: BA+
    LUCK: AA+
    NP: BA

Skills
    Class Skills:

Independent Action - Rank C: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master.
    At this rank, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master.

Item Construction - Rank C: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    To be able to produce devices that carries magic energy. Alter Ego’s specialty lies in making clothing, as her skill was sufficient to charm the Tsar himself.
    Rank A: As
    Baba Yaga
    Alter Ego
    is famed for producing and gifting magical items of great power to those willing to pay her price, it is only natural for her to be endowed a high rank in Item Construction. It becomes possible to create ever-burning torches, mobile buildings, a flying pestle and many other types of items. Even homunculi copies of herself are in the realm of possibility.

Personal Skills:

Witchcraft - Rank D: A Skill that signifies one as a practitioner of Witchcraft. This magecraft has roots in both the eastern and western worlds. Alter Ego has learned some of the basics of Russian Witchcraft with her brief time under the mighty Baba Yaga.Rank EX: In truth,
    Baba Yaga's
    Alter Ego’s
    Witchcraft is an extension of her status as a high-ranking Nature Spirit. Through this Skill, it is possible to change the weather, manipulate nature itself and transform freely.

Mana Burst (Flames) - Rank B: A version of Mana Burst that infuses weapons with Magical Energy that imparts a flame effect.
    Symbolizing the skull lantern that was given to Alter Ego by Baba Yaga, the flames are always burning, whether Alter Ego holds the lantern or not, bringing with it a hefty cost in terms of magical energy. The lantern can function as a melee weapon, but its true purpose is to unleash a conflagration capable of reducing a target to ashes.
    Rank B+: In truth,
    Baba Yaga
    Alter Ego
    possesses the ability to freely control the flames themselves. She can also conjure more skulls with her witchcraft, allowing her to strike from multiple directions at once.
    Baba Yaga
    Alter Ego
    mainly utilizes the fire at range.

Noble Phantasms

Blagosloveniye Materi
    Helpful DollBaba Yaga’s Punishment
    Anti-Unit, Rank C+
    A Familiar given to Alter Ego as a blessing by her mother. It is capable of moving on its own, but requires a little food and sustenance to continue functioning. Despite being small enough to fit inside a pocket, the doll is frighteningly capable, being able to complete nigh-impossible tasks for Alter Ego while she was alive. As an accessory to a Heroic Spirit, its capabilities have doubtless increased.
    Alter Ego prefers not to use the doll, citing her need to do things on her own. She is still very protective of it.
    Anti-Unit (Self), Rank C+
    A Familiar originally given to Vasilisa by her mother. However, as punishment for bringing a blessed thing into her house without permission,
    Baba Yaga
    Alter Ego
    has seen fit to punish the girl for her insolence.
    As an Alter Ego, where Vasilisa’s Saint Graph has been overwritten by that of
    Baba Yaga
    Alter Ego
    , the doll’s use has been repurposed. Blagosloveniye Materi is a prison, holding within it the actual Vasilisa. Vasilisa cannot move unless offered a little to eat and drink, and thus can only watch
    Baba Yaga's
    Alter Ego's
    actions from her pocket.
    Should the doll be broken, Vasilisa’s Saint Graph would break free, and lacking a Spiritual Core to sustain itself, would dissipate. Were this to occur,
    Baba Yaga
    Alter Ego
    herself would revert to her true form. As the Saint Graph that she used to remain in this world is gone, she would start fading away as any Servant without a Master would.

Tri Dorogikh Gonshchika
    The Three RidersMy Three Riders
    Anti-Unit, Rank A+
    Based on the Three Riders she saw under Baba Yaga, Alter Ego can draw upon her memory of them to bring a rider forth.
    By calling on the white, the world awakens to a new morning. By calling on the red, the sun begins its slow descent from the sky. By calling on the black, even the brightest day turns into blackest night.
    The new “time of day” persists as long as the rider remains. Eventually, however, the rider must continue on his way, bringing an end to the effect. Alter Ego can only bring one of the riders into the world for each real world day.
    Each of the riders is a dangerous opponent, being fully capable of matching an average Servant outside the Knight Classes. Should the Riders be slain, they cannot be summoned again.
    Anti-World, Rank A+
    By its true nature, Tri Dorogikh Gonshchika is a Marble Phantasm tied to the three riders, who are in turn empowered by their charge. Though limited in area of effect by
    Baba Yaga's
    Alter Ego's
    summoning as a Servant, the three riders are still capable of bringing forth true sunrise, midday and night. An Anti-World Noble Phantasm in the sense that it overwrites the World of its surroundings, setting the time of day in a very large area based on which rider is summoned forth.
    As a high-ranking Nature Spirit, it lies within
    Baba Yaga's
    Alter Ego's
    purview to employ a Marble Phantasm.

Description
    Dislikes: Dark forests, her stepmother
    Talents: Making clothing, beauty
    Natural Enemy: Baba Yaga
    Dislikes: Blessings, insolence
    Talents: Punishment, crafting magical items
    Natural Enemy: Ivan Tsarevich, Vasilisa the Beautiful

Alter Ego’s true identity is Vasilisa the Beautiful.

Vasilisa appears as an innocent and earnest young girl, though a little too much so. To be more precise, she is innocent in everything she does, and does not seem to know the difference between right and wrong. She will smile just as cheerfully when frolicking on a field as when lighting someone on fire.
    Her behaviour would set almost any sane person’s teeth on edge. Still, she does not appear actively hostile to anyone, barring villains. When asked, she justifies her actions as the “actions of a heroine”. Something that simply must be done.
    Vasilisa doesn’t seem to care much about other Heroic Spirits in the war. When meeting another young heroine, she will try to strike up camaraderie, but her attempts seem somehow hollow. Villains of any kind are her enemies, and she will stop at nothing in her attempts to defeat them. These attempts can get a bit excessive, though.
    As for her Master, Vasilisa cherishes the thought of having an ally in her struggles. Unless of course they are a villain. In that case, it is Vasilisa’s regrettable duty to have them meet their end.
    Vasilisa is embarrassed by her wish, and refuses to share it.
    Alter Ego’s true identity is Baba Yaga, the Bone Mother. She appears as Vasilisa the Beautiful, having hijacked her Saint Graph through the connection they share.

Baba Yaga masquerades as an innocent young girl, but acts as maliciously as she can within the confines of her role. She knows full well that the actual Vasilisa the Beautiful is in her pocket at all times, unable to avert her eyes or act to prevent Baba Yaga’s cruelty. A fitting punishment for a girl insolent enough to bring a blessing into her house.
    As an Alter Ego, she must stick to her role, though she is allowed quite a bit of leeway thanks to the vague and conflicting nature of Vasilisa’s legend. If at all possible, she would like it very much if she could darken and corrupt Vasilisa’s Saint Graph itself, having her be cast out from the very Throne of Heroes.
    Though most of her emotional responses are false, her distaste towards villains is true. Not because they are evil, but more due to the fact that they are competition.
    In a Master, Baba Yaga likes humility. Insolence is a surefire way to get on her “villains” list, and a painful death is sure to follow. If a Master behaves as they ought to in the presence of a Heroic Spirit, Baba Yaga may even be courteous to them. Should they actually impress her, she might even give them a gift of her own making.
    Baba Yaga’s wish is to have Vasilisa (and all others who survived her wrath) suffer. Her method for this would be to have them fall from the Throne of Heroes, their status as Heroic Spirits revoked, their souls fading to the darkness. None insult Baba Yaga and get away with it.

True Faceclaim

Lore
    By his first wife, a merchant had a single daughter, who was known as Vasilisa the Beautiful. When the girl was eight years old, her mother died. On her deathbed, she gave Vasilisa a tiny wooden doll with instructions to give it a little to eat and a little to drink if she were in need, and then it would help her. As soon as her mother died, Vasilisa gave it a little to drink and a little to eat, and it comforted her.
    After a time, her father remarried; the new wife was a woman with two daughters. Vasilisa's stepmother was very cruel to her, but with the help of the doll, she was able to perform all the tasks imposed on her. When young men came wooing, the stepmother rejected them all because it was not proper for the younger to marry before the older, and none of the suitors wished to marry Vasilisa's stepsisters.
    One day the merchant had to embark on a journey. His wife sold the house and moved them all to a gloomy hut by the forest. One day she gave each of the girls a task and put out all the fires except a single candle. Her older daughter then put out the candle, whereupon they sent Vasilisa to fetch light from Baba Yaga's hut. The doll advised her to go, and she went. While she was walking, a mysterious man rode by her in the hours before dawn, dressed in white, riding a white horse whose equipment was all white; then a similar rider in red. She came to a house that stood on chicken legs and was walled by a fence made of human bones. A black rider, like the white and red riders, rode past her, and night fell, whereupon the eye sockets of the skulls began to glow. Vasilisa was too frightened to run away, and so Baba Yaga found her when she arrived in her mortar.
    Baba Yaga said that Vasilisa must perform tasks to earn the fire, or be killed. She was to clean the house and yard, wash Baba Yaga's laundry, and cook her a meal. She was also required to separate grains of rotten corn from sound corn, and separate poppy seeds from grains of soil. Baba Yaga left, and Vasilisa despaired, as she worked herself into exhaustion. When all hope of completing the tasks seemed lost, the doll whispered that she would complete the tasks for Vasilisa, and that the girl should sleep.
    At dawn, the white rider passed; at or before noon, the red. As the black rider rode past, Baba Yaga returned and could complain of nothing. She bade three pairs of disembodied hands seize the corn to squeeze the oil from it, then asked Vasilisa if she had any questions.
    Vasilisa asked about the riders' identities and was told that the white one was Day, the red one the Sun, and the black one Night. But when Vasilisa thought of asking about the disembodied hands, the doll quivered in her pocket. Vasilisa realized she should not ask, and told Baba Yaga she had no further questions. In return, Baba Yaga enquired as to the cause of Vasilisa's success. On hearing the answer "by my mother's blessing", Baba Yaga, who wanted nobody with any kind of blessing in her presence, threw Vasilisa out of her house, and sent her home with a skull-lantern full of burning coals, to provide light for her step-family.
    Upon her return, Vasilisa found that, since sending her out on her task, her step-family had been unable to light any candles or fire in their home. Even lamps and candles that might be brought in from outside were useless for the purpose, as all were snuffed out the second they were carried over the threshold. The coals brought in the skull-lantern burned Vasilisa's stepmother and stepsisters to ashes, and Vasilisa buried the skull according to its instructions, so no person would ever be harmed by it.
    Later, Vasilisa became an assistant to a maker of cloth in Russia's capital city, where she became so skilled at her work that the Tsar himself noticed her skill; he later married Vasilisa.

Notes
    This idea came from Crying’s post waaaay back. I almost gave up on it a few times, too, and couldn’t sell the magical girl bit in the end. Hope the results are still good. It is still pointlessly tricky. Also needlessly messy. Still, I tried.
    This is probably going straight to the Hall of Shame.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; June 18th, 2018 at 10:34 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I can only say this is brilliant.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This sheet is great, an amazing use of the Alter Ego class and a really creative approach to Baba Yaga, well done.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I can only say this is brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    This sheet is great, an amazing use of the Alter Ego class and a really creative approach to Baba Yaga, well done.
    Glad you like it, because I sure don't. The presentation is far too messy by my standards. The idea's still good, though (props to Crying for that one).
    I was going for something similar to that god-tier astronaut sheet (Neil Armstrong maybe?) with the blurred out stat screen at first... But that idea toppled due to the fact that I couldn't magic the collapse tags to work so that there's an image on one side and different types of typography on the other. I just couldn't get that idea to work, so I went with the messy style.
    Oh well, onto the next sheet. Say, could someone find a faceclaim featuring an Aboriginal Australian? Preferably either a single woman or a group of women, either will do.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Put the text for the image between quotation marks if you want to put it over another, it'll let you do it. I learned it after 50 attempts with my Saber Inari.

- - - Updated - - -

Just in case, here's an example of what you have to write:

collapse4="insert image here as you usually do"]insert here the other image[/collapse

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Put the text for the image between quotation marks if you want to put it over another, it'll let you do it. I learned it after 50 attempts with my Saber Inari.

- - - Updated - - -

Just in case, here's an example of what you have to write:

collapse4="insert image here as you usually do"]insert here the other image[/collapse
    And now I just feel stupid for not asking. I guess I'll make a revised edition of this sheet eventually.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Say, could someone find a faceclaim featuring an Aboriginal Australian? Preferably either a single woman or a group of women, either will do.
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20170927204817

Is this count? I'm super ignorant on indigenous tribes.
    I'm planning to use it (the character, not this particular image) but I don't really mind people using it for theirs at all.