Page 696 of 858 FirstFirst ... 196596646686691694695696697698701706746796 ... LastLast
Results 13,901 to 13,920 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Regarding the idea of the late Stan Lee as a Servant, I just found this hilarious piece of fanart.

Have to say, I don't really get why he'd be a Foreigner, but it's a cool piece of art nonetheless.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Regarding the idea of the late Stan Lee as a Servant, I just found this hilarious piece of fanart.

Have to say, I don't really get why he'd be a Foreigner, but it's a cool piece of art nonetheless.
    That does look great. Personally, I'd think Poe, Lovecraft, and maybe Stephen King might better qualify as Foreigners.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    That does look great. Personally, I'd think Poe, Lovecraft, and maybe Stephen King might better qualify as Foreigners.
    Too obvious.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wouldn't it be because he comes from another franchise?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd imagine it's because he's the Outer God from the Metaverse that is Marvel. He'll occasionally descend to meet his subjects briefly in cameo form but otherwise is content to let others write the stories of his characters instead.

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    one Question everyone i am in working of a Loki profile ,which Authority /Position has he had originarily before his treacherous demeanor ? and which Details should i work in ,when i plan to make respective a caster/Lancer/Rider/beast out of him ?Im earnestly thankfull for every Suggestion i get .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 14th, 2018 at 11:30 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    one Question everyone i am in working of a Loki profile ,which Authority /Position has he had originarily before his treacherous demeanor ? and which Details should i work in ,when i plan to make respective a caster/Lancer/Rider/beast out of him ?Im earnestly thankfull for every Suggestion i get .
    Odin's blood brother is his official rank among the Aesir, as he's mostly with them due to that association. The fire bit is usually considered a a misunderstanding (mixup with Logi, who is a different entity) or demonization.
    My wish is that you wouldn't torture poor Loki on the rack that is one of your Norse deity sheets, but since that isn't in the cards I'd suggest Caster (mind you, shapeshifting was about as magical as he got) or Assassin (this being a bit of stretch, but he was sneaky and had a hand in Baldr's death). Forgot about Avenger, mind you, which might be a good fit.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; November 14th, 2018 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I'd imagine it's because he's the Outer God from the Metaverse that is Marvel. He'll occasionally descend to meet his subjects briefly in cameo form but otherwise is content to let others write the stories of his characters instead.

In that case, maybe, though I think he'd best fit as another author-type Caster like Shakespeare, Dumas, and probably Hans Christian Anderson.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    My wish is that you wouldn't torture poor Loki on the rack that is one of your Norse deity sheets,
    I second that. On behalf of everyone with Scandinavian ancestry, I voice the mass amounts of horror we feel whenever Koga creates botched sheets centered around our mythology. We acknowledge that Loki was a jerk, but he still did not do anything that would justify Koga torturing him on his rack of botched Norse deity sheets.

But seeing how that likely still won't deter him, Loki could possibly be made a Rider as well for a similar reason to Medusa; he did give birth to Sleipnir, Odin's eight-legged horse.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; November 14th, 2018 at 02:29 PM.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Archer Loki with the mistletoe arrow that killed Baldr?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Archer Loki with the mistletoe arrow that killed Baldr?
    He didn't actually use it himself. Maybe his weapon as an Archer is Hödr, the Mistletoe-launcher?

I do believe I just found myself a Christmas Servant.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, he did craft the arrow. It could be made so that he can only use it if he has someone else to shoot for him or something like that

- - - Updated - - -

Although the idea of summoning a copy of Hödr is nice and kinda funny too

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    He didn't actually use it himself. Maybe his weapon as an Archer is Hödr, the Mistletoe-launcher?

I do believe I just found myself a Christmas Servant.
    Even if Loki didn't use it himself, it was his scheme that killed Baldr so I could easily see him having the mistletoe as an NP anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    But seeing how that likely still won't deter him, Loki could possibly be made a Rider as well for a similar reason to Medusa; he did give birth to Sleipnir, Odin's eight-legged horse.
    Not to mention Naglfar, the ship of nails, would also make for a cool mount NP. Even if it technically belonged to Surt, Loki was the one who actually rode it in Ragnarok.

Blog Entries
    Personally, I could see the Mistilteinn qualifying Loki for Lancer as well, since we already have Karna's Vasavi Shakti as an example of a dart being reinterpreted as a spear. Maybe it would take the form of a dagger if he were summoned as Assassin too, with the logic that both the mistletoe and daggers are symbols of underhanded killing/treachery. (Since I can't see an Assassin Loki not having an NP to do with the death of Baldr in some way).

I honestly think there's enough stuff in Loki's legend that you could fit him into all seven standard Classes if you wanked him hard enough.

As Saber he'd wield his magic sword Laevateinn, which would probably have flame powers of some sort since it's often depicted as the sword of Surt. Also probably the most liable Class for a "pre-betrayal" Loki, since Saber is generally the most "heroic" of the seven standard Classes, and Laevateinn is one of the only NP-worthy things I can find on Loki that isn't associated with his betrayal or later role as an enemy of the gods.

I already explained why Mistilteinn could qualify him for the Lancer, Archer and Assassin Classes. Rider Loki would have an NP that lets him summon his various monstrous children, as well as the ship of nails Naglfar and maybe Sleipnir if you want to really wank him (though personally I imagine Loki would refuse to summon the horse even if he could due to associating it with his hated enemy Odin).

Berserker Loki would be a version where he went insane from the torment of the snake venom being dripped on his face. His primary NP would be the snake venom itself which flows through his veins, dealing him constant excruciating pain but letting him inflict venomous burns on anything he touches. His nature as a giant would also be emphasized in that Class, giving him Monstrous Strength and maybe even ice-related powers deriving from his Jotunn ancestry.

Caster Loki would probably have some haxed illusion NP reflecting his nature as a trickster god, and/or something associated with his (possibly apocryphal) legend of bringing fire to mankind.

Personally, I could see the Mistilteinn qualifying Loki for Lancer as well, since we already have Karna's Vasavi Shakti as an example of a dart being reinterpreted as a spear. Maybe it would take the form of a dagger if he were summoned as Assassin too, with the logic that both the mistletoe and daggers are symbols of underhanded killing/treachery. (Since I can't see an Assassin Loki not having an NP to do with the death of Baldr in some way).

I honestly think there's enough stuff in Loki's legend that you could fit him into all seven standard Classes if you wanked him hard enough.

As Saber he'd wield his magic sword Laevateinn, which would probably have flame powers of some sort since it's often depicted as the sword of Surt. Also probably the most liable Class for a "pre-betrayal" Loki, since Saber is generally the most "heroic" of the seven standard Classes, and Laevateinn is one of the only NP-worthy things I can find on Loki that isn't associated with his betrayal or later role as an enemy of the gods.

I already explained why Mistilteinn could qualify him for the Lancer, Archer and Assassin Classes. Rider Loki would have an NP that lets him summon his various monstrous children, as well as the ship of nails Naglfar and maybe Sleipnir if you want to really wank him (though personally I imagine Loki would refuse to summon the horse even if he could due to associating it with his hated enemy Odin).

Berserker Loki would be a version where he went insane from the torment of the snake venom being dripped on his face. His primary NP would be the snake venom itself which flows through his veins, dealing him constant excruciating pain but letting him inflict venomous burns on anything he touches. His nature as a giant would also be emphasized in that Class, giving him Monstrous Strength and maybe even ice-related powers deriving from his Jotunn ancestry.

Caster Loki would probably have some haxed illusion NP reflecting his nature as a trickster god, and/or something associated with his (possibly apocryphal) legend of bringing fire to mankind.
    Personally, I think Assassin Loki would also have the highest rank possible for Shapeshifting that he can have since Loki as a trickster was known for changing pretty much every aspect of himself for lols, and his fluid nature lends itself well to the Assassin Class.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rider Loki would have an NP that lets him summon his various monstrous children, as well as the ship of nails Naglfar and maybe Sleipnir if you want to really wank him (though personally I imagine Loki would refuse to summon the horse even if he could due to associating it with his hated enemy Odin).

I like these ideas.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries

Thank you Royd with that can i work ! ,i had already figured About that he has Bereserker,Rider and atleast Caster qualiications but that he has also Lancer and especially Saber i hadnt thought About ! Sköölll !!
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 14th, 2018 at 06:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    About Loki i would give him this theme as his battle Music ,please take a hear ..

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shokugeki no SABER!!!

True Name: Artoria Pendragon
    Epithet: "King of Knights (And Cooking!)"
    Class: Cooker Saber/Caster
    Origin: Mythological
    Region: Britain (Circa 5th Century)
    Catalyst: Avalon
    Armament: Carnwennan
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Dislikes: Bad Food, Poachers
    Talents: Slicing 'n Dicing
    Natural Enemy: Archer, Shirou Emiya

Parameters:
    STG (B), END (B), AGI (B), MGI (A), LCK (A), NP (A)

Personality:
    Largely unchanged from her regular Saber self. Though the alterations to her Saint Graph have slightly caused her to become more obsessed with the Culinary Arts lately.

Her Wish upon the Grail? To throw a Banquet of such magnitude and quality as the one she had a long time ago when she attended a feast made by the Arawn, King of the Otherworld. Truly, that would bring bliss to the people who work so hard for Chaldea's sake...not that this is a Grail War, but it's a nice sentiment.

Skills:
    Class Skills

Item Construction - (No Rank)
    It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. As Artoria is not really a magus, she cannot actually manufacture magical items herself but she is able to temporarily alter objects into more convenient forms for usage in the kitchen.

Magic Resistance - (A)
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. As her 'Pendragon' name shows, King Arthur is the holder of the Element of the Red Dragon, charged with the task of protecting the kingdom. He/she carries the very magical power of the Dragon. This humongous magical power is also the source of King Arthur’s Magic Resistance. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'.

Riding - (B)
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Since 'knights' are soldiers who are proficient in mounted warfare, Artoria's Rank in Riding is very high. Chariots can be ridden the same way. Motorcycles and automobiles are treated as 'modern mounts', thus a high rank in Riding is also applicable. However, Artoria can ultimately only control normal mounts. This is due to her Class not being Rider, as well as the fact that she was a King in the Age of Man, thus, she did not have the fortune of having “Legends of Riding Phantasmal Species".

Territory Creation - (No Rank)
    It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Rather than a "Workshop", Artoria reformats her designated cooking area into a "Kitchen of Camelot" that prepares only the finest ingredients for the many feasts that the Knights of the Round Table had. Frankly, this does very little in terms of generating mana but it does serve as a tremendous confidence boost.

Personal Skills

[All Skills that are not required for the contest such as "Instinct" have been suppressed or modified in favour of ones that will lead Artoria to victory!]

Double Summon - (E)
    A rare Personal Skill possessed only by a few select Servants, it permits a Servant to simultaneously possess Class Skills from two distinct classes. Through cheating "a miracle" Artoria has gained the added powers of the Caster Class, however as Artoria knows very little in the ways of magecraft the Skills gained are mutated versions that help in the culinary arts.

Giant Beast Hunting - (A)
    A Skill that denotes having abundant combat experience against giant enemy lifeforms. King Arthur fought against and managed to completely defeat all the magical beasts that attempted to trample Britain. Now the King once again uses this Skill not for protecting the denizens of Britain, but for hunting Phantasmal Beasts in order to gain the necessary ingrediants for the contest.

Mana Burst - (A)
    The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Magical Energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy. Artoria uses this Skill mainly for defense and high-speed movement. Executing large-scale body reinforcement through Mana Burst is only possible with Artoria’s immense magical power. While she herself possesses average physical strength, she managed to defeat countless enemies by strengthening all of her actions withher excessive magical energy. Rather than combat, Artoria instead uses her Mana Burst to instead to increase the speed in which she slices and dices ingredients.

Noble Phantasm:

The Cauldron of Dyrnwch the Giant
    [Rank: C] [Type: Support Item] [Range: 1 Metre] [Number of Targets: Self]

One of the Thirteen Treasures of Britain, a magical cauldron stolen "confiscated" from Dyrnwch the Giant. It is said that if meat for a coward were put in it to boil, it would never boil; but if meat for a brave man were put in it, it would boil quickly, so naturally if Artoria is cooking for someone fit to be her Master it can only go well. If necessary, the Cauldron can also be swung as a blunt weapon against thieves who try to steal ingredients from her arena.

Carnwennan: The Little White Hilt

[Rank: A] [Type: Short Ranged Weapon] [Range: 1 metre (Held), 9 metres (Thrown)] [Number of Targets: One]

One of the three weapons of Divine Construct gifted to Artoria alongside Rhongonymiad and Excalibur. Orignally a ceremonial dagger but Artoria used Item Contruction to bash "reforge" it into a fancy kitchen knife. It is sharp enough to easily cleave a Phantasmal Beast in two so Artoria has to be careful not to slice the table in half as well. It's ability to shroud the user in shadows has been sealed, but it still retains it's secondary ability to always hits the target when thrown which is useful for hunting or throwing it at a certain King of Heroes if he should be caught cheating.

Lore:
    After being slighted by the King of Heroes for being unable to throw the tremendous banquets that he could, Artoria announced that Chaldea would be having a cooking contest amongst the Servants to determine who really can cook the best for their Master.

Artoria pestered Merlin into helping her change her Saint Graph into a Caster to allow her to "magic up some amazing feasts" but the attempt was only partially successful leading to a hybrid Class.

Of course a bunch of cheating is involved as the Servants grab whatever items from their legends that would give them an advantage such as the Irish heroes coming together to use the "Cauldron of the Dagda" or Gilgamesh using gilded tools from his Vault. Can Artoria overcome this new challenge and become the King of Cooks!? With the entrance of EMIYA, perhaps the contest had already been lost...

As to be expected, it eventually devolved into a food fight with ingredients flying across the room, swords and spells clashing against each other and just generally causing a huge mess. Mashu scolded everyone (including Ritsuka) for getting carried away once again. After they had finished cleaning up, Mashu had everyone come together to help make a simple but tasty picnic that everyone could enjoy together.

Creator's Notes:
    ...I can't even remember what it was that originally inspired me to write this joke Sheet. I think it had something to do with that One Piece/Shokugeki no Soma crossover, probably. Anyways, I left it unattended for some time but got around to finishing eventually. I think I might have put a little too much effort and thought into writing this, but if anyone gets a laugh outta it then it'll have been worth it.

I also felt like making this just to show off aspects of Arthurian legend that often gets passed over for being too obscure like Carnwennan, the Thirteen Treasures of Britain and I even managed to squeeze in a reference to the Welsh Otherworld. If nothing else, that's the true value of this Sheet.

I would say the usual "all comments and criticisms are welcome" but since this is a joke sheet, perhaps wisecracks are preferable instead.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Shokugeki no SABER!!!

True Name: Artoria Pendragon
    Epithet: "King of Knights (And Cooking!)"
    Class: Cooker Saber/Caster
    Origin: Mythological
    Region: Britain (Circa 5th Century)
    Catalyst: Avalon
    Armament: Carnwennan
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Dislikes: Bad Food, Poachers
    Talents: Slicing 'n Dicing
    Natural Enemy: Archer, Shirou Emiya

Parameters:
    STG (B), END (B), AGI (B), MGI (A), LCK (A), NP (A)

Personality:
    Largely unchanged from her regular Saber self. Though the alterations to her Saint Graph have slightly caused her to become more obsessed with the Culinary Arts lately.

Her Wish upon the Grail? To throw a Banquet of such magnitude and quality as the one she had a long time ago when she attended a feast made by the Arawn, King of the Otherworld. Truly, that would bring bliss to the people who work so hard for Chaldea's sake...not that this is a Grail War, but it's a nice sentiment.

Skills:
    Class Skills

Item Construction - (No Rank)
    It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. As Artoria is not really a magus, she cannot actually manufacture magical items herself but she is able to temporarily alter objects into more convenient forms for usage in the kitchen.

Magic Resistance - (A)
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. As her 'Pendragon' name shows, King Arthur is the holder of the Element of the Red Dragon, charged with the task of protecting the kingdom. He/she carries the very magical power of the Dragon. This humongous magical power is also the source of King Arthur’s Magic Resistance. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'.

Riding - (B)
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Since 'knights' are soldiers who are proficient in mounted warfare, Artoria's Rank in Riding is very high. Chariots can be ridden the same way. Motorcycles and automobiles are treated as 'modern mounts', thus a high rank in Riding is also applicable. However, Artoria can ultimately only control normal mounts. This is due to her Class not being Rider, as well as the fact that she was a King in the Age of Man, thus, she did not have the fortune of having “Legends of Riding Phantasmal Species".

Territory Creation - (No Rank)
    It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Rather than a "Workshop", Artoria reformats her designated cooking area into a "Kitchen of Camelot" that prepares only the finest ingredients for the many feasts that the Knights of the Round Table had. Frankly, this does very little in terms of generating mana but it does serve as a tremendous confidence boost.

Personal Skills

[All Skills that are not required for the contest such as "Instinct" have been suppressed or modified in favour of ones that will lead Artoria to victory!]

Double Summon - (E)
    A rare Personal Skill possessed only by a few select Servants, it permits a Servant to simultaneously possess Class Skills from two distinct classes. Through cheating "a miracle" Artoria has gained the added powers of the Caster Class, however as Artoria knows very little in the ways of magecraft the Skills gained are mutated versions that help in the culinary arts.

Giant Beast Hunting - (A)
    A Skill that denotes having abundant combat experience against giant enemy lifeforms. King Arthur fought against and managed to completely defeat all the magical beasts that attempted to trample Britain. Now the King once again uses this Skill not for protecting the denizens of Britain, but for hunting Phantasmal Beasts in order to gain the necessary ingrediants for the contest.

Mana Burst - (A)
    The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Magical Energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy. Artoria uses this Skill mainly for defense and high-speed movement. Executing large-scale body reinforcement through Mana Burst is only possible with Artoria’s immense magical power. While she herself possesses average physical strength, she managed to defeat countless enemies by strengthening all of her actions withher excessive magical energy. Rather than combat, Artoria instead uses her Mana Burst to instead to increase the speed in which she slices and dices ingredients.

Noble Phantasm:

The Cauldron of Dyrnwch the Giant
    [Rank: C] [Type: Support Item] [Range: 1 Metre] [Number of Targets: Self]

One of the Thirteen Treasures of Britain, a magical cauldron stolen "confiscated" from Dyrnwch the Giant. It is said that if meat for a coward were put in it to boil, it would never boil; but if meat for a brave man were put in it, it would boil quickly, so naturally if Artoria is cooking for someone fit to be her Master it can only go well. If necessary, the Cauldron can also be swung as a blunt weapon against thieves who try to steal ingredients from her arena.

Carnwennan: The Little White Hilt

[Rank: A] [Type: Short Ranged Weapon] [Range: 1 metre (Held), 9 metres (Thrown)] [Number of Targets: One]

One of the three weapons of Divine Construct gifted to Artoria alongside Rhongonymiad and Excalibur. Orignally a ceremonial dagger but Artoria used Item Contruction to bash "reforge" it into a fancy kitchen knife. It is sharp enough to easily cleave a Phantasmal Beast in two so Artoria has to be careful not to slice the table in half as well. It's ability to shroud the user in shadows has been sealed, but it still retains it's secondary ability to always hits the target when thrown which is useful for hunting or throwing it at a certain King of Heroes if he should be caught cheating.

Lore:
    After being slighted by the King of Heroes for being unable to throw the tremendous banquets that he could, Artoria announced that Chaldea would be having a cooking contest amongst the Servants to determine who really can cook the best for their Master.

Artoria pestered Merlin into helping her change her Saint Graph into a Caster to allow her to "magic up some amazing feasts" but the attempt was only partially successful leading to a hybrid Class.

Of course a bunch of cheating is involved as the Servants grab whatever items from their legends that would give them an advantage such as the Irish heroes coming together to use the "Cauldron of the Dagda" or Gilgamesh using gilded tools from his Vault. Can Artoria overcome this new challenge and become the King of Cooks!? With the entrance of EMIYA, perhaps the contest had already been lost...

As to be expected, it eventually devolved into a food fight with ingredients flying across the room, swords and spells clashing against each other and just generally causing a huge mess. Mashu scolded everyone (including Ritsuka) for getting carried away once again. After they had finished cleaning up, Mashu had everyone come together to help make a simple but tasty picnic that everyone could enjoy together.

Creator's Notes:
    ...I can't even remember what it was that originally inspired me to write this joke Sheet. I think it had something to do with that One Piece/Shokugeki no Soma crossover, probably. Anyways, I left it unattended for some time but got around to finishing eventually. I think I might have put a little too much effort and thought into writing this, but if anyone gets a laugh outta it then it'll have been worth it.

I also felt like making this just to show off aspects of Arthurian legend that often gets passed over for being too obscure like Carnwennan, the Thirteen Treasures of Britain and I even managed to squeeze in a reference to the Welsh Otherworld. If nothing else, that's the true value of this Sheet.

I would say the usual "all comments and criticisms are welcome" but since this is a joke sheet, perhaps wisecracks are preferable instead.
    I must agree the Welsh stuff is the true value of the sheet, but the whole thing had me laughing, so mission accomplished? Also, this seems like SOMETHING that would be done in FGO, specifically, this is something I feel Nasu would eventually write.

P.S. You should have added Gawain in the natural enemy's list as an enemy of cooking in general.