Page 98 of 782 FirstFirst ... 48889396979899100103108148198598 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Eh, this is the biggest flaw in the "all legends are true and all Servants were actually stronger alive than they are now" thing. It just leads to a total mess of conflicting mythology.

Technically all legends are not true as we have seen time and time again, and often when they are they are not true in the way we would expect them to.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Eh, this is the biggest flaw in the "all legends are true and all Servants were actually stronger alive than they are now" thing. It just leads to a total mess of conflicting mythology.
    Yeah, cuz' if the Mahabarata guys could actually nuke galaxies Gilgamesh would have no business claiming to be the strongest Hero/Servant ever. The likes of Karna, Arjuna, etc., would metaphorically sh*t all over him and his Gate and even Ea.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Yeah, cuz' if the Mahabarata guys could actually nuke galaxies Gilgamesh would have no business claiming to be the strongest Hero/Servant ever. The likes of Karna, Arjuna, etc., would metaphorically sh*t all over him and his Gate and even Ea.
    Except it's not true. The more famous you are, the more the King kills you dead.

Blog Entries
    This here was the reason I made Wallace an Assassin; if this isn't the mentality of an Assassin, I don't know what is:

Quote Originally Posted by The Other Wiki
    The type of engagement used by Wallace was contrary to the contemporary views on chivalric warfare whereby strength of arms and knightly combat was espoused in the stead of tactical engagements and strategic use of terrain.
    I still suppose summoning him as one may be a bit overkill, but then again that could be exactly what his Master wants! For Unstealable Freedom, I'd say the power of his allies in the current Grail War to make it less overpowered (under ...normal circumstances anyway).

Actually there does look to be multiple Fionn, one being the leader of the Fianna and the other the magical giant in Irish/Manx folklore, though the Salmon of Knowledge features in both their legends. The reason I went with thumbsucking was to highlight his seemingly childish nature. Also, pretty much everything Heracles did never made it as a Noble Phantasm (unless you consider them all grouped under God Hand).

While we're on the subject of chessmasters like Fionn, I thought it best to bring up a certain someone, if only to introduce a few non-Lancer Chinese heroes:

Spoiler:
    Class: 'Caster'.
    True Name: Zhuge Liang, the Crouching Dragon.
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral.

Despite his skill in Territory Creation and Item Construction, Zhuge Liang is only considered a 'fake' Caster like how Gilles de Rais was. His true Class would be Archer.

Stats

Strength:
    D.
    Endurance: C-.
    Agility: D.
    Magic: E+++.
    Luck: B.

Class Skills

Item Construction: C+.

Skilled at item crafting and refinement, yet his inventions still possess no inherent magical attributes.

Territory Creation: A-.

Capable of creating a gigantic stone maze, I'd say this fits.

Personal Abilities

Divinity: A-.

Possessed no Divine ancestry in life, yet became viewed as a full God after death.

High Speed Divine Words: E-.

Has knowledge of them and how to use their image for effect, yet lacks the ability to truly cast them.

Military Tactics: A-.

If you lookd up 'Military Tactics' in the dictionary, you'd see Zhuge Liang's face posted there. That said, he was noted to be vulnerable to overworking.

Noble Phantasms

Red Cliffs, the Image of Ritual.

Type: Support (though can produce results upto Anti-Fortress if used correctly).

Range: Depends on the action.

Effect: A fitting NP for a 'fake' Caster, this is the ability to boost the power and effectiveness of any action he takes, if he can make people believe it was performed by magic. The more people he convinces, the greater the boost becomes.

Basis: Coming from the Battle of Red Cliffs/Chi Bi, where he was said to have performed a ritual that unleashed a powerful rainstorm upon the enemy forces, when in reality he knew the storm would arrive anyway by asking a fisherman.

Stone Sentinel Maze, the Enduring Formation.

Type: Anti-Battalion.

Effect: Restructures his Stone Sentinel Maze through Territory Creation. If one is to make their way through this maze, knowledge of the ba gua (or an insane amount of Luck) is necessary.

Spoiler:
    While still on Chinese Servants, wouldn't be nice to have a more old-school Archer ('old-school' for Fate that is):

Class: Archer.
    True Name: Sun Shangxiang, the Tiger Princess (yeah, didn't go with the obvious picture. Still could've).
    Alignment: Chaotic Good.

Stats

Strength: B.
    Endurance: C.
    Agility: C.
    Magic: E.
    Luck: D.

Class Skills

Independent Action: B.

Her fiery personality and take-charge nature (as evidenced by her takeover of Liu Bei's household and later parting from him) make her a natural for this.

Magic Resistance: E+.

More of a stigma passed down from her magic-hating brother.

Personal Abilities

Charisma: D+.

Enough to lead her squadron of maids.

Chinese Martial Arts: A.

Just about 'learned it'.

Noble Phantasms

Maid's Privilege, Attendants of the Tigress.

Type: Anti-Personnel.

Effect: The ability to mark any human girl as her 'maid', bestowing Spirit essence upon them and then qualifying them for either the Saber, Archer or Lancer classes dependng on their personality. However, while this technically grants the power to fight against Servants, all their 'stats' will be ranked at E.

Ru Biao Fa Li, Dual Imperial Blades.

Effect: Representing the dual tenets of Confucianism and Legalism, the combined striek of these swords deal greater damage towards anyone of a Chaotic alignment, yet less damage towards those of a Lawful alignment.

Basis: Not truly Archer's NP, but one she gained possession of in her dominating over Liu Bei. Its Rank is therefore downgraded by it not being originally hers, but also because its very nature clashes with her own alignment.

Sun Shangxiang was somewhat hard to make a Servant profile out of, but hey, another dual-sword wielding Archer!

Spoiler:
    Oh, and since we mentioned Dante earlier:

Class: Caster.
    True Name: Dante Alighieri, the Supreme Poet.
    Alignment: Neutral Good.

Stats

Strength:
    D.
    Endurance: E+.
    Agility: E.
    Magic: B.

Class Skills

Item Construction: A-.

Highly skilled, yet limited to books and poetry.

Territory Creation: B.

Creation of a 'Workshop' becomes possible.

Personal Abilities

Aegis of Faith:
    A.

Rebellious Destiny: A-.

Can nullify the likes of the Pope (albeit not exactly a very effective Pope).

Noble Phantasms

Virgil, the Voice of Reason.

Type: Support.

Range: Himself, and anyone under his cover.

Effect: Holds an open book out in front of him (implied to be the Aeneid), which unleashes a magical protection that shields against any Demonic or Undead powers used against him. Can only be used for defence though.

Basis: The magical protection that guided the still-living Dante through Hell and Purgatory.

Beatrice, the Light of Revelation.

Type: Anti-Battalion.

Effect: Shines down heaven's light around him to create a Bounded Field where none of pagan faith may enter without suffering severe damage. Those of Christian faith can enter easily, though once they're inside Dante receives a better chance of working out their true identities. Usage of this NP seals Virgil for the rest of the War.

Clairvaux, Stair of Intuition.

Effect: Produces a vision of God that instantly destroys the foe. Doesn't actually summon God, but is rather a recreation of Dante's own vision of Him at the end of the Commedia. Can only ever be used if Dante and his opponent are the last two Servants remaining in the War.

You may ask why I didn't make the three parts of the Commedia into his NPs? That's because I'm saving them for when I write up Beatrice Portinari as Saviour's profile.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Have you read Fate/Stay Night, NailsInYourFeet? No offense, but your profiles feel very disconnected from how the Nasuverse usually feels. Their function are after all to simulate that effect. I will personally say that the chaotic layout you have, the brief or non-existent skill descriptions, the vagueness of the Noble Phantasms and the sheer volume of Servants per post make it quite hard for me to look them through without wanting to do something else.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It reminds me of Fate/Apocrypha's style.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    I must admit, the Servants I've posted here have been more rough drafts than anything, most of them were just typed up in their posts alone.

But in retrospect, definitely agree with you that the layout could use some sprucing up though. Disagree on the number of Servants per post, I've never gone over three so I don't see how that's too hard to handle (except in conjunction with the other points you brought up).

Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Except it's not true. The more famous you are, the more the King kills you dead.
    Well, yeah, that's what I said. Its obviously not true or Gilgamesh wouldn't be the strongest Heroic Spirit and everybody would be trying to summon the Mahabrata guys. Sorry it I wasn't clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by NailsInYourFeet View Post
    *snip*
    I liked Zhuge, though he's pretty much screwed if you figure out he's a faker.

I liked Sun too (though I would have gone with the more obvious image personally), but I think you should cut summoning her original attendants. It's enough that she can recruit women to become her new attendants and summoning actual allies is supposed to be a huge deal in the Nasuverse unless said allies were famous mounts and you are a Rider.

Dante... somehow he didn't click with me. Maybe it was the final NP (which seemed off to me somehow; maybe because of the thought that he has an unloackable, undodgeable instant-win button if he gets to the very end, rendering the final battle anti-climatic), but I feel like he could have been done better, though I am not sure how.

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    I think that was the point. Doing it the more accurate way requires a ton of thought and effort, so I think he's just doing it this way so it's easier for him and he can churn out more Servants faster. I agree with Petrikow though on one point. You should try to limit yourself to one or two Servants per post. Three of them bunched up like that looks unsightly and can be a little overwhelming. It also makes replying to your profiles individually much harder.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Maybe certain servants from F/A, but it actually mostly reminds me of F/E. So many skills go unexplained, or are never properly elaborated on in that game. Noble Phantasms have no ranks, type, range or anything and it it was not for the gameplay, you would have almost no idea what they did.
    Last edited by Petrikow; May 20th, 2012 at 09:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    At least put more space between each profile, it's hard to tell where one ends and another begins at a glance.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    I agree with Petrikow though on one point. You should try to limit yourself to one or two Servants per post. Three of them bunched up like that looks unsightly and can be a little overwhelming. It also makes replying to your profiles individually much harder.
    It was also kind of a selfish complaint, as putting in more than one Servant per post makes it more annoying for me when it comes to indexing them. HEHE

True Name: Fionn mac Cumhaill, Leader of the Fianna.
    [...]
    Oh, I did another Finn to a RP session. But I ended dropping the giant stuff because of claims of it being just another legend tossed into the celtic warrior Fionn one, how Gil was supposed to be some kind of giant too but in Nasuverse he isn't and how "old man and not fair haired anymore" Finn looks in Fate/Zero.

Maybe someday I will end posting him here too.
    Last edited by yokushi; May 20th, 2012 at 10:30 PM.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just like the other one when I posted this: this thread needs more lolis.

TIANSHAN TONGLAO (天山童姥) – The Child Grandma of the Heavenly Mountain
    Servant: Assassin

Height: 140 cm
    Weight: 39 kg
    Three sizes: 67/51/76

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Appearance: An adorable face that conceals unforeseen wickedness—Tianshan Tonglao is truly a beautiful child. Her grayish hair is ornately arranged into two large buns on the sides plus two locks like horsetails that cascade down the sides of her face, held together with charming red beads and copper chains. Her brimming blue eyes promise mischief to no end. Curiously enough, both her eyes and her lips are enhanced with make-up, even if she obviously does not carry such equipment with herself. Decades of high-level training have given her infantile body a certain shapeliness that, while subtle, cannot possibly be be denied. While she normally favored elegant robes suitable of a cultural and military leader, for this Heaven’s Feel ritual she wears simpler clothes, skimming sleeves and long dresses for optimal mobility.

Tianshan-Tonglao_2b45_7f5795d6_6e08_4ec5_43b3_10a877eb2a8d_2.jpg

Strength C+ (Starting E/Maximum A+)
    Endurance A+ (Starting E/Maximum A++)
    Agility A (Starting E/Maximum A++)
    Magic D
    Luck E
    Noble Phantasm B

Class Skills:
    * Presence Concealment: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant.
    (lost) – Tianshan Tonglao’s awesome skills at non-detection are based on different principles.

Personal Skills:
    * Chinese Martial Arts: A Chinese rationality. A value that measures one's mastery of the martial arts that made becoming one with the universe as its objective. Its difficulty to learn is of the highest level and, unlike other Skills, it is at A Rank that one is at a level where he is said to have finally "learned it".
    A++ (Starting C/Maximum A+++) – Even if she stands among the greatest martial artists ever depicted in Wuxia fiction, she still cannot be said to have reached the godly realm of absolute mastery. Regardless, all the martial arts she was known to have learned in life have become available to her:

• Mount Heaven Swordplay (天山劍法) (Tiān-shān-jiàn-fǎ)
    • Divine Light of Mount Heaven (天山神芒) (Tiān-shān-shén-máng)
    • Six Suns Palm of Mount Heaven (天山六陽掌) (Tiān-shān-liù-yáng-zǎng)
    • Plum-twisting Hand of Mount Heaven (天山折梅手) (Tiān-shān-zhé-méi-shŏu)
    • Divine Art of Northern Darkness (北冥神功) (Běi-míng-shén-gōng)
    • Life and Death Talisman (生死符) (Shēng-sĭ-fú)

* Eye of the Mind (True): Heightened insight that was refined through experience.
    C+ (Starting E/Maximum A+): Capable of calm analysis of the opponent’s ability even while in the midst of battle and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities. Increases chances of finding openings for surprise attacks with increased damage.
    * Projectile (Darts/Qi): The expertise for throwing projectile weapons; in this case, darts or qi pulses.
    C (Starting D/Maximum B+): Impact damage is minimal, but precision is truly great. Tianshan Tonglao is adept at ranged attacks with both Tiān-shān-liù-yáng-zǎng and Shēng-sĭ-fú.
    * Vitrification: A serene state of mind. A mental protection that nullifies mental interference.
    C- (Starting D/Maximum A+) – By suppressing her combat spirit, Tianshan Tonglao can conceal her presence and hide herself. This is not invisibility Magecraft—or even Magecraft at all—, and it does not allow her to hide in plain sight. Furthermore, she is rather susceptible to psychological attacks that could rile up her emotions and destroy her concealment.

Noble Phantasm:
    Ba Huang Liu He Wei Wo Dun Zhuang Gong – In All Eight Directions and Six Distances I Reign Supreme
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: --
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

The pinnacle of Taoist internal power arts which only Tianshan Tonglao mastered in its entirety. It cannot be called a proper Noble Phantasm; it is martial arts mystery that borders on immortality without being Magecraft. It was known as the source of Tianshan Tonglao’s frightening power and agelessness, but its weakness was the obstacle that eventually led to her death.

When summoned, Tianshan Tonglao has the skills and physical qualities she had at the age of six, when she started studying Ba Huan Liu He Wei Wo Dun Zhuang Gong. Basically, upon summoning, Tianshan Tonglao is powerless. She has tremendous knowledge and qi, but she would not have a chance against the weakest Servant.

For every day she is allowed to mediate and retrain herself for at least eight hours, she gains the physical prowess and martial skill of an additional year of her life. Her parameter values and skill ranks increase gradually, achieving their maximum—the peak of Tianshan Tonglao’s supernatural prowess—after 90 days. Therefore, as a Servant, Tiangshan Tonglao should be summoned as early as possible.

During her retraining, Tianshan Tonglao cannot be disrupted by any demanding physical or mental activity other than her training. The training can be done anywhere and at anytime, as long as she is not disturbed for the daily quota of eight hours, which can be only interrupted for brief periods as long as nothing demanding is performed. Furthermore, should her intake of prana via the connection to her Master be interrupted for whatever reason, the retraining procedure is also immediately concluded. The retraining cannot be resumed once it is concluded, even if the total of ninety days was not reached due to whatever disruption. In that case, Tianshan Tonglao’s parameters and skill ranks would be frozen at the level they reached at the point of interruption. As a side effect, Tianshan Tonglao cannot gain any bonus to her Strength, Endurance and Agility parameters from her Master at the moment of summoning.

In the parameters and skills section above both Tianshan Tonglao’s starting values and maximum achievable values are displayed, as well as the maximum stats she achieved during the Fifth Holy War.

Background:
    The Child-Old Woman of Mount Heaven. A legendary female warrior of Jin Yong’s wuxia universe; one of the three great masters of the Carefree Sect. Renowned and feared for her insane amounts of internal energy and her permanent youth, she is a perfect martial artist in her internal power and her unhesitant aggressiveness. She is the kind of superb martial artist that is said to have always defeated her enemies with a single strike. A ruthless, conniving and often cruel mistress capable of anything to accomplish her objectives; with her wicked ways she ruled as a tyrant over the congregation of martial artists at Lingjiu Palace in Mount Heaven. An old woman with the appearance of a child; she is also a woman who carries a lot of bitterness in her heart which never experienced true love.

Her talent became noticeable since an early age, when she correctly interpreted the instructions of Ba Huang Liu He Wei Wo Dun Zu Gong and began developing the style at the age of six. Her growing prowess in this most arcane of styles granted her immense power and skill, plus gigantic reserves of internal energy. However, the style carried a weakness: every thirty years, all her powers regressed to their original state, rendering her basically powerless. Furthermore, her appearance also regressed to that of a six-year-old. To recover her powers, she had to meditate in peace for a number of days equal to the number of years she has known the style. The first time she went into this deep meditation she was disrupted by Li Qiushui, her rival for the affections of her junior, Wuyazi. While she was able to regain her powers afterwards, her physical appearance would remain as that of a child’s until her death. Upon learning that she could not become normal again, Wuyazi rejected her affections and left with his junior, Li Qiushui. Tianshan Tonglao would curse Li Qiushui’s name, and from that point onwards their meetings would always devolve into deadly fights that never reached a conclusion.

At the age of 96, when her powers regressed for the third time, Tianshan Tonglao was ambushed and struck down by her rival, but she managed to escape thanks to the efforts of Xu Zhu, Wuyazi’s successor. While the child mistress of Mount Heaven tried to fake her death, Li Qiushui knew better and did not cease her pursuit. Tianshan Tonglao managed to remain hidden until she had one day of meditation left. However, that single day of difference—equivalent to a year of martial prowess—meant that hers and Li Qiushui’s powers were equal, and the result of their fight was mutual destruction. In her final moments, she got a hold of Wuyazi’s treasure: a drawing from by the man himself in which he depicted the woman he truly loved.

Tianshan Tonglao died laughing, relieved by the realization that Wuyazi had never chosen Li Qiushui over her, and that he had never loved her hated nemesis. But that laughter also carried her regret, for she had always hated herself and that body of hers that never aged. She had lived cursing her immense power that denied her the happiness of an adult woman, and now she regretted all that pointless hatred.

The face on the drawing…was the face of Li Qiushui’s eleven-year-old sister.
    Last edited by Daneel Rush; May 20th, 2012 at 10:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Very nice, Daneel. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Gone back and edited my old profiles. Think I'll stick to females for now, everyone seemed to have a more positive reaction to them.

Just two more (Sita as Archer coming up soon), know Lilith's been done before but anyway:

Lilith ~ Maid of Desolation

Class:
    Saber.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.

Stats

Strength: A.
    Endurance: C.
    Agility: C.

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: A.

As a primordial human, demon queen, angel of prostitution, etc etc, it's to be expected that only the most arcane of verses could ever touch her.

Riding: E ~ A.

Seems to fluctuate depending on the age of the mount/vehicle. The older and more spiritual it is, the more effortlessly she is able to handle them, but appers quickly stumped by any modern vehicle. This is likely due to her extreme distaste for the modern technological world.

Personal Skills

Average One: A.

Associated with all five elements. She is represented by the flaming sword and manifests as Fire, she's been classified as a Wind Spirit, she was born from the Earth, is rejuvenated by the Water of enchanted wells and bears ties with Heaven and Hell (this ability grants her Protection From Wind and Prana Burst (Flames) by association).

Divinity: E-.

A mark of her rejection of God and subsequent association with demons.

Lunar Lantern: A.

The capacity for the Servant to be affected by the phase of the moon. Lilith's power is said to increase with the waning moon.

Rebellious Destiny: EX.

If God's presence cannot command her, what surely can?

Noble Phantasms

Revolving Sword Algol,
    Key to the Gates of Eden

Type: Anti-Personnel (by design), Anti-Battalion (through potential).

A flame-wreathed sword Lilith stole from the Gatekeeping Angels upon her flight from Eden. From its original use as the Key of Eden and infused with Lilith's hatred of anything that could bind her, this sword possesses the power to shatter any lock, chain or gateway, meaning nothing may contain or be closed to Lilith. The flaming sword has long been an emblem linked to Lilith.

(The whole flaming sword thing comes to my knowledge from Illes' Encyclopedia of Spirits again. 'Least it's a step up from Wikipedia)

Blog Entries
    Dose broken stats on dat chinese martial arts servant

Blog Entries

True Name: Sita, Daughter of the Earth (Casual clothing, hair looks to be longer in Spirit form).

Alignment: Lawful Good (at least in the legend).

Stats

Strength: C.
    Endurance: D+
    Agility: D.
    Luck: E.

Class Skills

Independent Action: B.

Used to being separated and on her own anyway.

Magic Resistance: B.

Not only the compressed form of a Goddess, but also able to resist the affections of Ravana for years on end.

Personal Abilities

Charisma: A+.

At this point, it becomes more like a curse than anything.

Divinity: A+.

Both a daughter of Bhumidevi and incarnation of Lakshmi to boot.

Soul of a Martyr: B+.

More a love martyr than and a faith martyr, but still counts. Managed to resist the charms of Ravana over years.

Noble Phantasms

Catakantaravanan ~ Unblemished Bow of Demons' Bane

Effect: A bow that, while ordinarily unremarkable, increases in power the more demonic blood its target possesses, being a one-hit kill against any full demon. As Servants must have originally been at least part human, it's unlikely it'll ever be seen this powerful.

Basis: One tale says that Rama's kingdom (forget the exact name, something along the lines of Ayodha) came under attack by a ten-headed rakshasa who could only be slain by a purely chaste woman. Sita, then still under suspicious after her rescue from Ravana, took up a bow and was able to instantly kill the demon. 'Catakantaravanan' is from what I've read a version of the Ramayana where Sita is said to be the one who slays Ravana.

Agni-Parishka ~ Fidelity by Fire

Type: Support.

Effect: A divine protection upon Sita, making her completely immune to any fire-based spell or attack.

Basis: The trail by fire Sita undertook to prove her chastity after being rescued from Ravana.

Bhumidevi ~ Throne of Mother Earth

Type: Up to Anti-Battalion.

Effect: Ability to command the very Earth around her in times of desperation, shielding her from attack or rising up against enemies. This power is linked to a radiant throne she sits on when using this NP.

Sita comes off as a very downcast Servant, her bleak and distraught life has made her seemingly obsessed with despair and unable to see the world in any other light. She harbours an incredibly bleak wish for the Grail, desiring to free not only herself but all humanity from this cycle of inevitable despair.

In modern times it looks like she's developed a fondness for the musical genre Grunge. At first intrigued by Nirvana simply because of their Indian-sounding name, she can often be found in her given room sitting motionlessly with her headphones on listening to it. She seems to particularly resonate with the following line in Heart-Shaped Box: "Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back", likely because of the way she exited the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    It was also kind of a selfish complaint, as putting in more than one Servant per post makes it more annoying for me when it comes to indexing them. HEHE
    I kind of figured that too, but was too polite to type it out...

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    *snip*
    While she's not an actual legend, she is so damn awesome I can't bring myself to care (and you're right about this thread needing more lolis)!

My only lament is that she is so damn hard to implement as a Servant. To have to wait 90 days to get those kinds of stats, and for her to be completely vulnerable within the first few days, you'd probably have to summon her months before the War even officially starts (much like the Einzberns did with Heracles), which means the Master has to initially support her entirely on his/her own. It's just not worth it for an Assassin Class Servant, even if she is potentially the most powerful Assassin ever; you'd be better off trying to get a Saber or even a Berserker if you can hande the pain.

That said, is the pic of an actual character from some anime/manga or is it an original character created by the artist?

*snip*
    Much like Kiyohime, she just doesn't do it for me. Maybe if her backstory and personality had been fleshed out, but all I can get from this snippet is that it frankly isn't worth the risks of summoning her given her hatred of humans.

*snip*
    You made Sita a goth/emo... Somehow it works! And I find it funny that you used a pic of someone named Lilith for Sita...

Blog Entries
    ^Lilith actually doesn't hate humanity itself, it's more civillisation and technology she's against.