Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beast's Lair FanFiction Tracker

Blog Entries
    One-shots:
    Sunlight: He wasn't supposed to notice her. ::Mentioned Sakura x Shirou, focused Rin x Shirou:: ::HF True, one-shot::
    Mind of Steel: She kills her sister in a single motion and when Sakura dies, Rin's heart dies with her. ::Rin, Sakura:: ::Superhero Bad End::
    The Art of Falling in Love: In her life, Tohsaka Rin only loved two men. ::Rin x Shirou:: ::UBW True, one-shot::
    The Secret Ingredient is Love: Sakura has something urgent she must tell Shirou. ::Post HF True:: ::One-shot:: ::Collab piece with Moczo::
    A Spot of Flowers: Arturia Pendragon wasn't used to having free time. ::One-shot, possible AU:: ::Arturia, Guinevere::
    When It's Spring Again: It was spring. ::HF Normal, AU, One-shot:: ::Rin, Sakura::
    Grandfatherly Gifts: Zouken leaves his granddaughter a gift she can't deny. ::Zouken, Sakura:: ::AU::
    Like Glass: She smiles so sweetly when she lies. ::HF True, AU:: ::Rin, Sakura:: ::One-shot::
    Second Time Around: Who knew that your second kiss could be even better than your first? ::Fate/Prototype, one-shot:: ::Misaya x Ayaka::
    Worth More Broken: Post Mind of Steel. Rin and Misaya, in 51 sentences. ::One-shot::
    With Feeling: Rin and Sakura, to the tune of ten songs. ::iPod shuffle challenge, one-shot:: ::Rin x Sakura::
    Mists of Avalon: Shirou and Saber, to the tune of ten songs. ::iPod shuffle challenge, one-shot:: ::For Neir:: ::Saber x Shirou::
    Family Issues: In which Rider reveals that she may have just a weakness to alcohol, and thinks that condoms are for pansies. ::One-shot, post HF True:: ::Co-written with Moczo::
    Distant Utopia: Iri and Saber, to the tune of ten songs. ::iPod shuffle challenge, one-shot:: ::for Polly:: ::Saber x Iri::

Happy Iri Harem AU

The Finer Points of Negotiation: Saber, Iri, and a motorcycle. Iri would really like to drive it. ::Saber x Iri:: ::AU, one-shot::
    Defining Family: "He got into a fight at school today." ::AU, Shirou Saber family fluff:: ::Companion piece to The Finer Points of Negotiation::

Drabble Dumps

Beam's Drabble Dump: In which I post anything that comes to my mind related to Nasuverse, or my works set in Nasuverse. No, really. Anything.

On-going:
    Into The Rain: Tohsaka Rin has always had a habit of ruining plans, including her own. However, even she couldn't have imagined how things would end that night in the rain, when she found Sakura instead of Shirou. ::HF-based, slight AU::
    Fellows: Who better to help a fallen prince, then a fallen hero? ::FSN x RGU crossover, post-series::

Completed Chapter Fics

Shinderella: Gather round, all who care to listen, and lend an ear to the tale of poor, abused... Shinji? ::AU:: ::Collab piece with Moczo:: ::COMPLETE::
    Moonlight on Steel: In which Miyuki follows an old family tradition, and Satsuki gets another chance at life. ::Tsukihime x MGLN crossover:: ::AU:: ::COMPLETE::

Collabs
    In The Blood: What Sakura wanted was a calm vacation in London, a chance to bond with her sister. What she got was vampires, drugs, magic and murder... and a chance to still bond with her sister. Pretty normal for the Tohsaka family.
    Last edited by RadiantBeam; June 17th, 2013 at 03:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    LESBIANS?

FUCK YEAH LESBIANS
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    LESBIANS?

FUCK YEAH LESBIANS
    Glad you approve of the lesbians.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fate/Machina VARDANT: On that fateful rainy night Shirou found it, a god lying upon a hill of swords. Will it be a god of salvation, or one of destruction? Only time will tell.

A Fate x Linebarrels of Iron(manga) crossover.
    Last edited by Alulim; September 18th, 2011 at 10:32 PM.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

One Hell of a Night Hangover/TYPE-MOON starring your three favorite non-special people Mikiya, Arihiko, and Issei

figured I ought to put this here

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Peace. A Lancelot x Extra!Rider short fic stored here for posterity, written as a gift for Theo.

Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    I Put On My Robe And Wizard Hat. Shirou Emiya minus the Fuyuki Fire. What happens when he winds up crossing into an alternate dimensional version who wound up learning to use the Second Magic in the Fifth Grail War.

The Second Magic is awesome.

Blog Entries
    Dear Tohsaka

Dear Emiya

Dear-Matou

The letter series, which follows UBW true end

Red-night. My contest entry, where shiki has to make a hard choice about Arcuied.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/2433-Drifting

Drifting, a dare thread one shot about sakura playing match maker for Rin.
    Last edited by Tobias; July 2nd, 2012 at 09:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I happen to be an expert on this topic Pata Hikari's Avatar
    Life is an Endless Dream: In one universe, Tohsaka Rin ended up following the same path as Archer, becoming a twisted Heoric Spirit. What happens if, when, in another universe, she gets summoned as a Servant? Rewrite of "Endless Dream"

Role Revert: Shiki wakes up one day to find that Akiha is claiming to be his maid, more oddness follows.

To Protect
    : Riesbyfe Stridberg's life before Melty Blood.

Tsukihime Fanfiction
    : A bunch of short fics based off Tsukihime. Pairing, tone, and what route it follows varies.

That's one way to wake Nii-san up:
    Akiha decides to try something new to get Shiki awake (Lemon)

Someone to Come Home to: Even a Superhero needs a home and family.

The 4th Annual Holy Grail War Live! Fate/Zero, Carnival Phantasm style.

A Long Term Revenge: Saber stays with Kiritsugu after the Holy Grail War.

Hardest Choice Ever: Shirou, Rin, and Sakura involved in a pretty silly situation. (Lemon)
    Last edited by Pata Hikari; May 2nd, 2013 at 12:16 PM.
    Fate/Stay Night: Life is an Endless Dream Chapter 12: Settling into place
    Tsukihime: Role Revert Part 10: Were you here the whole time?
    Fate + Tsuki: Slayer/Savior Part 1: Forge/Assassin
    Pata Hikari's Tsukihime Short stories: Lastest story: A Midnight Dreary

The Kingdom of Summer: The Grail War is ended. In the ashes and ruin, Saber makes a wish. Emiya Shirou rejoice! For your wish has been granted.

Prologue

Man of Steel: Emiya Shirou has chosen to become a superhero, and to sacrifice the one he loves for his ideal, but the Holy Grail War is not done. What more will Emiya Shirou have to sacrifice before the end? Sequel to Mind of Steel Bad End.
    Last edited by RR121; September 18th, 2011 at 09:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satehi
    [18:56] <Satehi> I will never leave Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianru
    [12:28:01] <Lian|work> I'm not a shotacon!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt -- Abraham Lincoln

Join Mafia 5 - A great game for losing friends and making enemies!

Blog Entries

Xamusel's Beast's Lair list of fiction

Okay, I decided to rewrite this post from the beginning, mainly because I wanted to make this more professional-looking.

Here's the professionalism that I'll be using for this:
    Current works that aren't in shared universes or co-written

Persona: Device of a Magus - When a new student arrives in Fuyuki City, things are bound to be hectic over the course of the year, especially as remnants of Ragnarok threaten to cause an early end of the world. A Nanoha/Nasuverse/Personaverse crossover that I'm going to expand upon.

War of the Worlds - Note that this is not related to the book of the same name. When Shirou Emiya recovers his memories in some way that nobody would've suspected, an early emergence of the Holy Grail causes things to go out of control, but not necessarily in the bad way. Fate/stay NightxAnima: Beyond Fantasy crossover (one of two that I'm writing) that needs to be updated pronto.

Fate/Beyond Fantasy REDUX - An attempt to rewrite the previous version on the site, Fate/Beyond Fantasy tells a tale of an alternate Heaven's Feel that takes place after the Fourth one, with many things that could go wrong and so little that could go right. Fate/stay NightxAnima: Beyond Fantasy crossover (the other of two that I'm writing) that needs to be updated again.

Works pending a rewrite

Fated Unicorn - A Gundam UnicornxFate/stay Night crossover attempt that, for lack of a better term, sucked. It was actually an idea where Shirou was actually the protagonist of Gundam Unicorn, but I never got much in the way of writing out a plausible way to continue the story, and not all the OVAs for Unicorn were released at the time. I'll be the first to admit that I have no real idea of how to plan stories, but this is one thing I'll have to rewrite, as soon as I have a good idea on the plot.

Works that are being co-written

Gundam Wing: Reaper of the SEED - A Massive-crossover that's being written with someone off-forum known as F-14 Tomcat Lover, it tells the tale of Duo Maxwell, Kira Yamato and Shirou Emiya, among others. The major plot has to rely on the TVTrope Stations of the Canon for a while, but that's going to be tossed out the window in a few chapters or so (and the chapters aren't up to date yet). The current categories of material involved are Gundam Wing, Gundam SEED, the Universal Century Gundam timeline, Nasuverse and Sekirei (though Tomcat and I are going to include more later on).

Works in the Grail Works Ltd.

None at the moment. I'll update this later and show what sort of stories I'm going to write in this setting.

Future works

Suzaku's Problem - The prequel to my Suzaku's Plight series of Grail Works Ltd. stories, this sets the groundwork for most of my stories for good portion later on, considering what I intend to write altogether. I'll fill you all in on what my ultimate goal for this series is later on.

Well, that should be it for now, I'll figure out what else could be needed later.
    Last edited by Xamusel; December 1st, 2012 at 10:55 PM.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    May eventually follow up with Didn't Even Make It (to the Hospital) Shirou x Saber
    Needs to be done!

Blog Entries
    ...I felt like updating this thread with a comment that I updated my fiction tracker.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh! Might as well make a post here, eh?

The Manhattan Project II - In the early 1960s, an end to the Cold War is sought in a battle royale between magi and their Servants, born from a fusion of nuclear science and magic. Contains at least one canon character, the rest are OCs. Naturally.

It even has a logo!

<NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Aladar's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heh, might as well join, too.

This is the tale of the Sixth Grail War, a war that was supposed to never happen after the original Grail's destruction in the Fifth War. Alas, Fate has different plans and a whole world away from the former battlefield, someone instigates another War. The major mage city of the west, Hartcroft, is thrown in chaos as the various factions try to minimize the damage and keep up the masquerade, the Association from Europe tries to use the War to spread their influence to the west, the Church interferes with the hidden agenda to retrieve the new Grail for themselves if it really is a Biblical one, Waver Velvet arrives in Hartcroft to investigate why there is a War when the Grail should be gone and seven new Masters fight for their dreams in an all-out battle that may not even have a winner...

A lone detective takes it upon himself to solve the murder of a young woman, willingly diving into the dangerous web of conspiracies weaved by the feuding mafia families. But after the truth is uncovered, will that city of sin be the same ever again?
    Last edited by Aladar; August 31st, 2011 at 03:44 AM.

Chapter 15: Prince VS Pauper

A whole world away from Fuyuki, in a city of mages, a new War threatens to break out. Seven new Masters are chosen and enter a life-changing battle, unknowingly becoming part of a War in which there are more players than the eyes can see...

Blog Entries
    My logo is totally better than your logos!! Ahahahahahahaha!

>:U
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Aladar's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah, do I smell the rage of envy and desperation?

Chapter 15: Prince VS Pauper

A whole world away from Fuyuki, in a city of mages, a new War threatens to break out. Seven new Masters are chosen and enter a life-changing battle, unknowingly becoming part of a War in which there are more players than the eyes can see...

Blog Entries
    Only because mine won't fit in my signature and how do I make it a linky thing like that!?