Page 104 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4549499102103104105106109114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 3984

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    In the remake, there is continual reference to the non-Burial Agency organizations of the Holy Church as being named 秘跡会 (Sacrament Assembly).

This is obviously harkening back to the 第八秘跡会 (Assembly of the Eight Sacrament) that we all know and love. That particular organization has been explained quite thoroughly before. The question is what to make of this seemingly more generic designation of 秘跡会.

Here are the times it is mentioned:

Quote Originally Posted by Noel explaining the Burial Agency View Post
    埋葬機関は他の秘蹟会と連携を取る局長と、その局長に管理される七人の代行者で構成されている 。
    The Burial Agency is made up of the Agency Director who coordinates with the other Sacrament [Assemblies/Assembly], and the 7 Executors who are managed by the Agency Director.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel explaining the Burial Agency View Post
    局長ナルバレックを筆頭に集まった、それぞれが一つの秘蹟会に匹敵する聖人のなり損ない。
    Assembled with Agency Director Narbareck at its top, each and every one is a failed saint that rivals a whole Sacrament Assembly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel being informed that Ciel has abandoned her to Mario View Post
    「ああ、秘蹟会と埋葬機関は別管轄だ。テメェがシエルの相棒である以上、オレたちは対等だった 」
    Mario: Yeah. The Sacrament [Assemblies/Assembly] and the Burial Agency are under different jurisdiction. As long as you're Ciel's partner, we are of equal standing.
    As I'm sure many are aware, Japanese doesn't really have a plural form for nouns. This means plurals are always inferred in translations. In this case, I decided to often translate the mentions of 秘跡会 as plural (here I have rendered the ambiguous situation as both for argument's sake). I figured as much because of the middle quote. "一つの秘跡会", a single Sacrament Assembly. This seems to hint that there are indeed many of them, rather than just the 8th that we knew previously.

But here's the kicker: Wasn't the 8th named as much not to designate that there were other Sacrament Assemblies, but rather that it represented a secret, non-canonical 8th Sacrament? This is the explanation given to us when its explained in other material. So if there are several Sacrament Assemblies, what are their deal? Are they all the 8th, but there are many 8ths? Or are there further numbers above 8?

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    maybe they are for the lower actual sacraments and its just 500 dudes really hype about doing confirmations
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Or another 500 who take the bread and the wine very seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Now I'm thinking of wafers as Black Keys, Wine as Volumen Hydrargyrum, and a nun with a big poofy chefs hat standing on a lightpost.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

I was thinking more that the wine is a Zeppeli-style Hamon Cutter.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Or another 500 who take the bread and the wine very seriously.
    i mean, it IS serious business!
    don't quote me on this

Real leg people want the tights, or tight pants.

Blog Entries
    As a leg person, to me a culotte+bare, tanned, well-toned legs is where the money is
    don't quote me on this

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Real leg people want the tights, or tight pants.
    Nah, I want to actually see them, not a suggestion of them. Besides, I've been a leg person from age 6. If I ain't real one, no one is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    As a leg person, to me a culotte+bare, tanned, well-toned legs is where the money is
    You do you, but for me, the best way is short shorts or a short skirt or mini skirt, knee high boots optional.

- - - Updated - - -

A thigh high slit also works.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Now I'm thinking of wafers as Black Keys, Wine as Volumen Hydrargyrum, and a nun with a big poofy chefs hat standing on a lightpost.
    Maybe if Kamachi is invited to write a Church story.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    On Day 8 of Arcueid's route, Arihiko tells Shiki some rumors about how a group of almost 30 delinquents used to gather in the wrecks of a burned hospital in Kushizuka, but went missing one day. Shiki goes there immediately to look for Dead, but found nothing.

On Day 8 of Ciel's route, Shiki follows Ciel while she's looking for potential vampire lairs and they go to this same hospital. Ciel concludes that the place used to be a lair, but was completely abandoned so long ago that the vampire stains on the place were already harmless.

And then we never hear about the place again, at least until Red Garden. The scenes seem a bit random with just Blue Glass Moon context, but there's a lot to note in them.

1) Roa's lair was under the school because that's close to his body's residence and Vlov's was under the department store because that's close to Roa. Roa had no reason to build a second lair two train stations away from home, and Vlov got to Japan too recently to be involved in the case Arihiko talked about. That leaves Arach as our only reasonable vampire candidate to control the hospital.

2) In both scenes, Shiki's narration takes a sudden tone of "I want to get out of here". In Arcueid's route, he payed a train and a bus to get there, but only took one look inside and called it a day, no sunk cost fallacy pushing him further in. In Ciel's route, after Ciel was done looking, Shiki gave the player the choices of "we must leave / I want to go leave / we can leave now". Shiki is subconsciously repulsed by this hospital, which gets you wondering if it's the same hospital he stayed at when he got his eyes.

3) In the scenes, we only see the hospital burned, but in the CG Gallery, there's a non-burned version of the hospital, with a big sign fully readable as "Saiki Memorial Hospital". We can easily assumed there was one Saiki in command who burned along his hospital.

4) The two scenes use different CGs, with the Ciel version having more collapsed parts despite both visits happening on the same day. This means the extra damage in Ciel's route is tied to the route differences. I'm honestly pretty confused to what could be the cause of this, but I found one decent enough theory out there. In Arc's route, Satsuki disappears completely after Day 2, but in Ciel's route, she comes back to school on Day 11 looking fine. So the idea is that Satsuki didn't survive in Arc's route, but survived and damaged the hospital she was hiding in while she was first getting used to her new body in Ciel's, and the burned hospital will be her hang out place in her own route. At the very least, the background for her scene on the Red Garden trailer seems like it could be the hospital's roof.

Putting 1 and 2 together, we get the conclusion that there was a vampire incident in Shiki's childhood hospital, which explains his multiple internal slips of the tongue in the Vlov fights. Putting 1 and 3 together, we get a line drawing both of our new Akiha-adjacent characters together. Putting 2 and 3 together, we get the not really game-changing idea that Makihisa went to Gouto (and Arach?) when he needed oni-related injuries treated.

4 doesn't really connect to anything as far I can tell, unless Arach will be the villain of Satsuki's route or something.
    Last edited by Comun; January 25th, 2024 at 02:51 PM.

Satsuki could be getting a character setting change and instead of being Roa's minion, she's Arachs experiment?

Arach does seem to be into rare potential and HF3 Q&A of all placed drops the hint that Satsuki is 1 in 250 million talent( actual wording was like 30 in the whole world) of turning into a supervamp.

Based on the summaries, Ciel is kinda missing/unimportant in the Arc route so she might just be busy killing Satsuki.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Satsuki could be getting a character setting change and instead of being Roa's minion, she's Arachs experiment?
    So more mentally stable Noel?

Id say OG satsuki didnt qualify for mentally stable, but maybe if she had her route she could gain stability.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    old Tsuki Sacchin became very strong DA just by got bitten.

if Arach would do experiment on her she better be instantly become DAA

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I'd rather she doesn't become another Rozay-en knockoff.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    I'd rather she doesn't become another Rozay-en knockoff.
    Did Arach inject Shiki with Roa blood or just the stuff she used on Noel? Maybe she'll use the Roa blood on Satsuki

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    On Day 8 of Arcueid's route, Arihiko tells Shiki some rumors about how a group of almost 30 delinquents used to gather in the wrecks of a burned hospital in Kushizuka, but went missing one day. Shiki goes there immediately to look for Dead, but found nothing.

On Day 8 of Ciel's route, Shiki follows Ciel while she's looking for potential vampire lairs and they go to this same hospital. Ciel concludes that the place used to be a lair, but was completely abandoned so long ago that the vampire stains on the place were already harmless.

And then we never hear about the place again, at least until Red Garden. The scenes seem a bit random with just Blue Glass Moon context, but there's a lot to note in them.

1) Roa's lair was under the school because that's close to his body's residence and Vlov's was under the department store because that's close to Roa. Roa had no reason to build a second lair two train stations away from home, and Vlov got to Japan too recently to be involved in the case Arihiko talked about. That leaves Arach as our only reasonable vampire candidate to control the hospital.

2) In both scenes, Shiki's narration takes a sudden tone of "I want to get out of here". In Arcueid's route, he payed a train and a bus to get there, but only took one look inside and called it a day, no sunk cost fallacy pushing him further in. In Ciel's route, after Ciel was done looking, Shiki gave the player the choices of "we must leave / I want to go leave / we can leave now". Shiki is subconsciously repulsed by this hospital, which gets you wondering if it's the same hospital he stayed at when he got his eyes.

3) In the scenes, we only see the hospital burned, but in the CG Gallery, there's a non-burned version of the hospital, with a big sign fully readable as "Saiki Memorial Hospital". We can easily assumed there was one Saiki in command who burned along his hospital.

4) The two scenes use different CGs, with the Ciel version having more collapsed parts despite both visits happening on the same day. This means the extra damage in Ciel's route is tied to the route differences. I'm honestly pretty confused to what could be the cause of this, but I found one decent enough theory out there. In Arc's route, Satsuki disappears completely after Day 2, but in Ciel's route, she comes back to school on Day 11 looking fine. So the idea is that Satsuki didn't survive in Arc's route, but survived and damaged the hospital she was hiding in while she was first getting used to her new body in Ciel's, and the burned hospital will be her hang out place in her own route. At the very least, the background for her scene on the Red Garden trailer seems like it could be the hospital's roof.

Putting 1 and 2 together, we get the conclusion that there was a vampire incident in Shiki's childhood hospital, which explains his multiple internal slips of the tongue in the Vlov fights. Putting 1 and 3 together, we get a line drawing both of our new Akiha-adjacent characters together. Putting 2 and 3 together, we get the not really game-changing idea that Makihisa went to Gotou (and Arach?) when he needed oni-related injuries treated.

4 doesn't really connect to anything as far I can tell, unless Arach will be the villain of Satsuki's route or something.
    Wow, good job.

I actually thought the hospital was super suspicious, but after I went through the scene where Ciel and Shiki visit it together again, I found nothing that particularly stood out. I reread the other hospital scene and it was so un-eventful that I basically went through the same thought process as Shiki: "I guess it's nothing important"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Wow, good job.

I actually thought the hospital was super suspicious, but after I went through the scene where Ciel and Shiki visit it together again, I found nothing that particularly stood out. I reread the other hospital scene and it was so un-eventful that I basically went through the same thought process as Shiki: "I guess it's nothing important"
    Good writing to make you think that and feel like Shiki. I also thought it may be the hospital from the beginning. It's worth noting that the reason Shiki gets bad-ended against Noel is because she instinctually gives him a vision she noticed from peeking into his memories. Something about a young 16 year old girl being drained by a vampire. You can also tell that seeing Vlov do the same thing to the woman in the hotel triggers a flash and his attempt to drain Noel once again pushes Shiki over the edge. I think Shiki has definitely encountered vampires while younger and probably during his stay at the hospital. He has definitely been to the same hospital that he visits on day 8 if his memory flashes are anything to go by. It's a repressed memory but Shiki has encountered the dead before present day Tsukihime.

In lieu of Saiki ties, it makes me to think the scene where Shiki is hazily recounting the man and 'sister' who visited him as possibly being Saiki and (Mio?) which makes more sense if the Saiki are connected to the hospital in the first place.

Blog Entries
    Arach does seem to be into rare potential and HF3 Q&A of all placed drops the hint that Satsuki is 1 in 250 million talent( actual wording was like 30 in the whole world) of turning into a supervamp.
    GEE I WONDER WHAT VAMPIRE ORGANIZATION CONSISTS OF ROUGHLY 30 GUYS

...Saiki might be the very doctor that greets Shiki when he wakes up in the prologue?
    Being the only relevant speaking character in the prologue hospital.
    Any recognizable speech pattern?
    Is the Aoko-meeting field or something similar mentioned regarding the burned hospital?
    Last edited by aldeayeah; November 11th, 2021 at 06:04 AM.
    don't quote me on this