Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: PANTYHOSE and STOCKINGS With COMMANDO in Between

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deviatesfish View Post
    No matter how hard you plea, this story is still about Joan and Saber. And Rin. And Sion. And Shirou. :T
    Thank god.

Wait.... what. Komrade Kwestions's Avatar
    Oh and Fish, thanks for accepting my dare to keep Shirou innocent/ignorant for another post.
    And I bet you can't do it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois McMaster Bujold
    The rule for the plot of character driven stories is to ask: So what's the worst possible thing I can do to *this* guy?' And then do it.

Blog Entries
    You're on!

No lemons for another post!

... Damn it, Komrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiheKazeto View Post
    I think it's selfcest, in this case.

Also, it's kind of like their favourite blades - one black and one white, and they attract each other.

Blog Entries
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You're on!

No lemons for another post!
    The more you delay it the more you add more characters and will end up being one giant orgy.

Teasing the Penguin God!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
    The more you delay it the more you add more characters and will end up being one giant orgy.
    This whole town's a pussy,
    Just waiting to get fuuuuuu~uucked!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    No matter how hard you plea, this story is still about Joan and Saber. And Rin. And Sion. And Shirou. :T
    Oh, so you'll include every other main character, but not Sakura...?

Fucking typical....

Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    It is a beautiful thing, no matter how hard Mike tries to ruin it.
    How the fucking hell would adding Sakura "ruin" it...?

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now children, settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Now I'm imagining an End of Evangelion scenario with millions of naked Tangkuras wanting to turn us all into LCL. Then there's Giga Sakura...

I don't care how much of a Sakuraphille any of you might be, that's downright horrifying.
    If it's so terrifying IRUn, what is with that boner in your pants?

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    If it's so terrifying IRUn, what is with that boner in your pants?
    Rigor Mortis from shooting myself because I'd rather not get turned into ornage goop. :P

Let me repeat this: Getting tang'd is NOT A GOOD THING.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Rigor Mortis from shooting myself because I'd rather not get turned into ornage goop. :P
    LIAR! You'd even have boners for Yuka from GSS!

Let me repeat this: Getting tang'd is NOT A GOOD THING.
    True dat.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    LIAR! You'd even have boners for Yuka from GSS!

True dat.
    Fine, fine, you win this round.

Hot Naked Girls = Good
    Getting Turned into LCL = BAD
    Getting Turned into LCL by formentioned Hot Naked Girls = BAD, but Debatable in some circles
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; August 6th, 2011 at 12:24 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Quote Originally Posted by alguLoD View Post
    ... Damn it, Komrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlology View Post
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

You guys do know that I'll keep on daring fish to make it steamier, delay the lemon, and keep Shirou's innocence/ignorance, right? Bad things happen when a troll and an author are on the same wavelength.
    The rule for the plot of character driven stories is to ask: So what's the worst possible thing I can do to *this* guy?' And then do it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    You guys do know that I'll keep on daring fish to make it steamier, delay the lemon, and keep Shirou's innocence/ignorance, right? Bad things happen when a troll and an author are on the same wavelength.
    What if the author and the troll are one and the same?
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

"It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Quote Originally Posted by Alulim View Post
    What if the author and the troll are one and the same?
    Then I am fish's sock puppet, a mere tool used to troll BL, shielding fish from hate.

But seriously, I think that fish will include Ilya on this. Why? Fish's new title: Ilya x Joan x Sion is love.
    I predict much more trolling. Have a pleasant day.

Blog Entries
    A different version of what happened in segment 2. Mereo told me this would be for the best.

PANTYHOSE and STOCKINGS with COMMANDO in Between

As Sion began to unbutton her uniform, I noticed Saber hiding in a corner of the room. She had just slid one leg out of her skirt and looked up and into my eyes. Immediately, her face reddened further, which I had thought to be impossible. I dashed to her quickly and pressed my forehead against hers. Strange. She doesn't seem to be feverish... I brushed a finger against her neck and accidentally brushed her stray, golden strands of hair back. Very strange. Her skin was not very hot... perhaps this is one of the signs of prana deprivation?

If that is the case, then I will need to give her as much prana as I can, as soon as possible!

“Sh-Sh-Shirou!” Saber stuttered out, looking up at me before looking down. Her eyes seemed to find the tatami mats very interesting, though I didn't know why. Her breathe began to heat up, and I thought for sure that she would be sick yet her face was no less rosier than Saber's. In fact, she looked somewhat nervous, which was curious because I think I have never seen her nervous. She had unbuttoned her uniform half way; my eyes roamed her body, taking in her pearly white skin and her cute, exposed belly. I was going to ask why she was undressing, but my voice was lost even as my mouth gaped open.

Sion blinked at me; curiosity was written all over her face, as if to ask me what was wrong, but she didn't have the confidence to ask without her voice shaking. I turned to Saber, but even she was still staring at the floor, with a demure and shy expression. Her hands were on her chest, holding the neck of her shirt tightly. When she noticed my attention was on her, she tried to cover herself by draping an arm around her chest and her other hand pulling the front of her skirt down so low, it looked like it was about to rip. Saber did not look up, only slowly scooting closer to my bed. She really wants my prana, doesn't she? Her face burned with desire. Such determination makes my heart pound with nervousness... Will I be able to fill her up with my prana?

“S-Shirou,” Sion gasped as pushed me to the floor and crawled onto me, “A-Are you ready to do this?” She asked, licking her lips slowly. In the dim lighting, I still saw the soft gleam of her lips. Was she wearing lip gloss?

“I'm still too inexperienced,” I said clearly, leaning close to her so that she would not misunderstand my intentions, “So Sion!” I tried to grasp her arms, but missed and grabbed her torso instead. Her toned body trembled as I wrapped my arms around her, and I felt her breathing quicken under my hands. “Please teach me well!”

“D-d-don't forget me too, Shirou!” Saber added, pouting at me from behind Sion. She had crawled beside us, and stared up at me as if she was baring her heart out to me. Her wide, aqua eyes glimmered hopefully up at me. Her lithe, sensual fingers pried against my arm, as her glaze does the same with my heart.

“O-of course! How could I forget?” I asked, “I shall do my best to fill you to the brim, right?”

Immediately, Saber's face grew two shades darker and she collapsed with a soft squeal onto Sion, who yelped and fell against my chest—

Skipped Lemon Scene.

“—Wow,” I muttered, unable to close my eyes. “Wow...” I repeated again. This ritual extended the entire night, all the way to dawn. Light has already filtered through my window and into my bedroom, yet all I could do is pant tiredly and repeat the same word over and over...

...My body is covered in sweat mixed with a variety of other bodily liquids, and melded and pressed against me are two equally slick bodies breathing heavily. On one side, Sion nestled her head against my neck, her body still pressed dangerously against me. Even as her eyelids fluttered between the realm of the waking and the sleeping, her fingers still danced against my chest. Only, her fingertips would trace lower and lower, from teasing my chest to making little spirals on my stomach. Then her hands fell lower still...

...Saber moaned softly, having fell into slumber just minutes ago. Her slick, sweat-covered hair pressed against my chest. Strange that such beautiful strands would be so soft against me. As she muttered in her sleep, her arms reached across my torso and pulled her tighter against my side. Her legs slothfully entwined themselves against my lower body, brushing against me sensually.

From my waist and downwards, most of the sticky liquids that stuck us together was not sweat at all... I wonder how many times I had transferred my prana to Saber last night in total? I lost count... Hm, but the more important question is, how am I going to clean this all up?

“Wow... What a night...” I muttered before exhaustion took me. Before my eyes closed and the darkness overtook me, one thought drifted through me, though even it could not destroy the utter peace and sense of fulfillment that was my entire being at the moment. 'What the hell do I do tell Rin?'

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Hide that evidence like you hid that blood you spilled when Lancer took your chest's virginity!

MOP IT UP

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mop time~
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

"It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like it, but where's the lemon?

Teasing the Penguin God!

Blog Entries
    Mereo said I should just skip it and not write it. Instead, just give you guys the morning after scene.