Page 185 of 858 FirstFirst ... 85135175180183184185186187190195235285685 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperversum View Post
    Ulysses/Odysseus – Archer
    I made this guy myself.

Feel free to use mine for reference to complete yours if you need.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I prefer him as an Archer too tbh. I've seen a couple of really cool Odysseus sheets here, but I'm actually not that super familiar with him outside of that one cartoon movie I've watched a decade ago when it aired on the TV and some bits of the Odyssey I've heard of. Odysseus, King Arthur, etc. are all just mentioned as a footnote in our educational system when we learned about important European poems/mythology literary works. The actual focus is on Roland and his poem here.

@Odysseus: Anyway I think I still know enough about him to comment since I looked up stuff about Diomedes and as an extension, on Odysseus. Unstable Fate seems like a cool skill so keep that one, it has a pretty similar feel to Dantes' wisdom skill. Why such a low ranked Voyager of the Storms though? He was the ship captain who participated in a pretty famous voyage so I'd raise it to at least A rank unless there's something I don't know about. As for his NPs, I'd say exchange the second one for that bag of wind he was given and maybe raise the Trojan Horse's rank since it's really famous and probably super special.

Oh, and just wanna mention that even if you wanna make him as a more cunning Servant who depends on his intellectual capabilities rather than straight up power, you can still give him decent stats and make him the type of Servant who would triumph against stronger ones (since there's obviously people stronger than him) with his tactics and what not.
    Last edited by Adlet; January 10th, 2017 at 03:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Class: Archer
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Folkloric History
    Region: America

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: C
    NP: C

Height/Weight: 50cm/4kg
    Dislikes: Large predators, lawsuits
    Talents: Weather
    Natural enemy: Shadows
    Attribute: Sky, Water
    Traits: Male, Animal, Servant, Elemental
    Armament: Nothing

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: (D)
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    As a groundhog, Archer’s rank in this skill would normally be E. Because of his new status, he’s gained a slight increase. Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Independent Action: (C)
    Independent Action is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them by utilizing Command Spells.
    Archer has some degree of independence from his Master, allowing him to remain active for one day without a dedicated supply of mana. However as a small animal, can he really take care of himself?

Personal Skills:

Clairvoyance: (A++)
    Clairvoyance connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this skill have acquired such abilities as precognition and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth).

At this rank, Archer bears the ability to perceive the future far in advance. As the Guardian of the Season, Archer’s ability to rely on his advanced future sight is crucial in order to fulfill his occupational duties. A stoic seer, there are several factors that determine the exact precision of Archer’s precognition. However, at minimum it’s been displayed that he is able to perceive events and changes as far in advance as two months. Partially reliant on his primary Noble Phantasm, it’s unknown just how prescient Archer’s visions actually go.

Knowledge of Hibernation: (A)
    A skill representative of one’s enlightenment achieved through sequestering in nature. By entering prolonged periods of suspended animation, one’s essence gradually grows closer to the World through spiritual osmosis. Neither dead nor alive, those of the hibernating species display a special awareness for their surroundings. Because of the physical disposition of humans, this skill is difficult for most Heroic Spirits to obtain by normal means.

Gobbler’s Knob, a small town in Pennsylvania, is the place of choice where Archer went to obtain this knowledge. Incidentally also the location of his home, a certain tree stump whose roots extend far deeper into the crust of the Earth than one might be lead to believe. Because of the particular spiritual nature of the stump itself, this skill encompasses the effects of Knowledge of Respect and Harmony at B rank and Animal Dialogue at A rank. Lewd jokes about Archer’s home should probably be kept to a minimum.

Elemental: (B)
    Elemental is the general term for the spiritual bodies of dead animals and nature spirits born from nature and the artificial created Guardian Spirits. Lower class spirits such as ghosts and apparitions are not included in this category. Most of these spirits do not necessarily have a human form and most of them cannot be perceived by humans.
    Elementals are "power" granted form using human imagination as a container and they don't need human "faith" in order to exist. Still, even if the shape turns out to be close to that of humans, their values and logic is still unlike than those of humans. Fairies that grow to a scale that can be perceived by humans become elementals and elemental-class incarnation, by wearing humans' imagination as shells, becomes possible.

Archer, as a living existence that ascended to that of an Elemental upon death and rebirth, is adept at all five forms of elemental magic. However, he’s never actively displayed any knowledge of such outside of his Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasm

Star of Imbolc
    Shadow of the Solstice

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 50
    Max Target: 1

Archer’s main offensive Noble Phantasm, which takes the form of his shadow. Or rather, the conduit which channels the real power of the Noble Phantasm. Able to manipulate the shadow freely, Archer can extend his shadow up to 50 meters and curve it around obstacles or behind himself if he chooses. Living up to his duties and taking upon himself the hopes of all groundhogs everywhere, only through his shadow is Archer able to make use of Marble Phantasm.

Once connected with an enemy, the position of Archer’s shadow signals to the World that there will be [six more weeks of winter]. Barometric pressure instantly shifts, causing a flash-freeze effect and inducing violent winds and frost to assail the enemy. While the actual changing of atmospheric pressure might be enough to incapacitate most enemies--see Arcueid--the freezing blast is what makes Archer fit the Archer class.

Conversely, by pooling his shadow directly behind him, Archer can achieve the same kind of attack with the opposite effect. Goading an [early spring] from the World, Archer instead fires off volleys of scorching hot wind. Clever use of this Noble Phantasm can also delete the effects of other weather-related abilities.

Groundhog Day
    And You My Ask Yourself

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-World
    Range: 0
    Max Target: 1

The 24 hours that the World set aside for Archer’s duties, the day of February 2nd. According to his contract with the World, Archer will act as the sole spirit of the weather and seasons for that particular day so long as a certain wish is granted. The “contract” he accepted was quite clear, such that all possible breakages of contract were automatically at fault of the World. Should this happen, time itself will be reset to such a period that the possibility of the contract breaking again in the same way has been rendered negligible.

Archer, however, is able to manually break this contract whenever he wants. In effect, a time-loop is resumed at the beginning of that particular day. Extremely effective when attempting to disengage from an enemy, the only downside to this Noble Phantasm is that Archer will become increasingly annoyed with having to repeat the same day over and over again without his qualifications met, as well as the prodigious cost to his mana.

Lore

Punxsutawney Phil is the name of a succession of groundhogs in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. On February 2 (Groundhog Day) each year, the town of Punxsutawney celebrates the legendary groundhog with a festive atmosphere of music and food. During the ceremony, which begins well before the winter sunrise, Phil emerges with his "wife" Phyllis and "daughter" Phelicia from his temporary home on Gobbler's Knob, located in a rural area about 2 miles south-east of town. According to the tradition, if Phil sees his shadow and returns to his hole, he has predicted six more weeks of winter-like weather. If Phil does not see his shadow, he has predicted an "early spring." The date of Phil's prognostication is known as Groundhog Day in the United States and Canada, and has been celebrated since 1887. Punxsutawney Phil became a national celebrity thanks to the 1993 movie Groundhog Day.

A select group, called the Inner Circle, takes care of Phil year-round and also plans the annual ceremony. Members of the Punxsutawney Groundhog Club's Inner Circle are recognizable by their top hats and tuxedos. The Inner Circle decides whether Punxsutawney Phil will see his shadow or not several days in advance of the actual ceremony; its criteria remain a trade secret.

Once an ordinary groundhog, Phil lived happily together with his wife and child in Gobbler’s Knob. During an especially harsh winter one year, Phil’s loved ones passed on, leaving the poor rodent alone. Bereft that he had lost his mate and progeny, Phil couldn’t fathom in his little groundhog soul how he was supposed to continue to live. He only wished for one more day to spend in joy and happiness with Phyllis and Phelicia. If that happened, he surmised that perhaps he could die happily. The World heard Phil’s plea, and approached him through a mutual conduit.

“There is a way for you to yet see your wife and child again, but it will mean giving your soul to me for all eternity.”

Groundhogs, in their limited wisdom, are not good snap decision makers. Perhaps on a certain level the World was aware of this and was counting on it, perhaps not. What is known is that Phil assented to the World’s demands. He was to assume the identity of a cultural symbol from Germany and Ireland that the locals of Pennsylvania and America as a whole had transplanted with them. Becoming something of a Guardian Spirit as well as a Counter Guardian, Phil’s existence is only technically necessary one day a year, where he acts as a seasonal catalyst. On that day, that’s forever repeated the same as it was before, Phil is able to spend the rest of it with his family after his duties are completed.

Personality

The groundhog, also known as a woodchuck, or whistlepig, is a rodent of the family Sciuridae, belonging to the group of large ground squirrels known as marmots. The groundhog is also referred to as a chuck, wood-shock, groundpig, whistler, thickwood badger, Canada marmot, monax, moonack, weenusk, and red monk. The name "thickwood badger" was given in the Northwest to distinguish the animal from the prairie badger. Monax was an Indian name of the woodchuck, which meant "the digger".Young groundhogs may be called chucklings. Other marmots, such as the yellow-bellied and hoary marmots, live in rocky and mountainous areas, but the groundhog is a lowland creature. It is widely distributed in North America and common in the northeastern and central United States and Canada. Groundhogs are found as far north as Alaska, with their habitat extending southeast to Georgia.

Phil, like all groundhogs, is an accomplished swimmer and climber of trees despite his squat and pudgy body. Fleeing usually upon contact with danger, he is fiercely protective of his Master--as he sees them as part of his “territory”. Because of his high technical rank in Animal Dialogue, Phil is able to convey much more of his personality with his Master when talking. However, this is mostly just a few divergences on the general behavior of groundhogs listed above, and his attitude towards his family and alcohol. Phil will become grumpy and unresponsive if not allowed to have any “groundhog punch”. Will allow himself to be held, but prefers females or elderly men.

Tactics

Buying some quality woodchips and one of those little hamster water bottles is probably a good first idea.
    I mean really, who’s going to expect that a groundhog is a Servant? As long as the Master conceals his identity, Phil’s own secrecy is basically much guaranteed.

---------------
    Needs more cute animal Servants that are actual animals tbh.
    Not 100% on how Elementals and Marble Phantasm works, but I like the concept well enough to adjust to make it fit.
    I promise the next one will be at least a little serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    I prefer him as an Archer too tbh. I've seen a couple of really cool Odysseus sheets here, but I'm actually not that super familiar with him outside of that one cartoon movie I've watched a decade ago when it aired on the TV and some bits of the Odyssey I've heard of. Odysseus, King Arthur, etc. are all just mentioned as a footnote in our educational system when we learned about important European poems/mythology literary works. The actual focus is on Roland and his poem here.
    I guess that shouldn't surprise me, but it's actually really interesting. I hadn't even heard of Roland or Matter of France until after I got into the Nasuverse.

Why such a low ranked Voyager of the Storms though? He was the ship captain who participated in a pretty famous voyage so I'd raise it to at least A rank unless there's something I don't know about.
    I assume because he's archer. Plus, while it's true that he voyaged around quite a bit, IIRC his boats got wrecked pretty often. Then again sailing while Poseidon God of the Sea is trying to kill you is presumably pretty hard.

Also I looked back at Hermes's Archer Odysseus. It's pretty good. I never liked the "shooting twelve axe heads=rotating arrows in midair" thing that basically every Odysseus sheet does, though. The axe heads were lined up in a straight line, the penetration was the impressive part. But, I suppose that doesn't really make for an interesting sheet.
    Last edited by 4score7years; January 10th, 2017 at 04:34 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Those things look cute, but when it bites your finger off you'll cry.

Dunno how you get the idea to do these type of sheets, but it does seem rather silly which is what you were going for I guess. You can only imagine a hamster-thing being summoned into one of the three Knight classes and fighting huge ass masses of pure muscle like Heracles.

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    I guess that shouldn't surprise me, but it's actually really interesting. I hadn't even heard of Roland or Matter of France until after I got into the Nasuverse.

Also I looked back at Hermes's Archer Odysseus. It's pretty good. I never liked the "shooting twelve axe heads=rotating arrows in midair" thing that basically every Odysseus sheet does, though. The axe heads were lined up in a straight line, the penetration was the impressive part. But, I suppose that doesn't really make for an interesting sheet.
    Well Roland's definitely not as popular as King Arthur or some Greek heroes like Heracles, Achilles or Odysseus. Though he's still a very European hero who's poem is one of the most important cases of European literature. We mostly study him because he's a national hero here since he saved us from an invasion once + we have a statue for him.

Hermes did a Rider Odysseus actually, but yeah, I don't really know how you'd translate good penetrative power into an interesting NP power. I'm fine with the idea, but guess we'll see once he comes to canon since y'know... chances of Odysseus not popping up sometime is pretty much zero. He's about as popular as Heracles and Achilles after all. Idk how he's not in already.

I assume because he's archer.

Fuck, how did I not make that obvious connection. Now I feel dumb lol.

Second part is a good point too actually, but well I'd also say that being able to complete his voyage even under those conditions is proof of Odysseus' capabilities.
    Last edited by Adlet; January 10th, 2017 at 04:40 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Counter Guardian groundhog is the most hilarious thing ever. Congrats!

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Oh, wait, I do have a question: what exactly is a phenomenon-based Noble Phantasm? Something like Herakles' God Hand, maybe, which is based off his deeds in life, or Nine Lives, which is a technique?
    Yes, basically. Phenomenon-based just refers to a Noble Phantasm that isn't a physical object, like God Hand and....I'm blanking super hard on other ones, but I'm sure they are out there lol. It would also allow him to create something like the 'beam' from Excalibur without reproducing the actual sword (though it would be limited to Rank B output). So yeah, his own personal combat strength mainly derives from the strength of his opponents.

As far as the Daevas, they are Imaginary Demons and thus all derive their abilities from Reality Marbles. While I'm not particularly settled on what exactly each of their specific abilities are, their primary traits are as such:

Akoman (Corruption (of the mind) and Betrayal)
    Sarva (Oppression)
    Indar (Hesitation and Indecision)
    Tawrich (Destruction)
    Nanghait (Discontent and Frustration)
    Zarich (Mortality)

So you can probably make a decent guess as to what kind of skillsets each of them would have. Akoman/Indar/Nanghait would be like Caster/Assassin class-equivalents, whereas Sarva/Tawrich/Zarich would be Saber/Berserker class-equivalents, as far as combat ability and fighting style. It would almost be like an Apocrypha-style Grail War in that regard, with seven-on-seven being the primary formula of the story.

Thanks for the feedback!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Angra Mainyu. Oh, I didn't comment on this sheet before because I forgot, but if you were going for an end-game Angra Mainyu at full power which was only talked about and never shown in the original VN then you did a good job to paint him as a really powerful end-game boss while he's still somewhat beatable considering Servants with A rank NPs could somewhat beat him up in that time frame he takes to copy their own Noble Phantasm (and even then the original is more powerful). I have a question though. I'm assuming this NP can't copy NPs of alien origin, like Ea? And why is the rank E-~A-? If you were going for him being able to copy any NP as long as it's of human origin, shouldn't it be E-~EX rank since copying EX ranked NPs and lowering their effectiveness by a half-rank wouldn't put them below EX since they're not measurable.

If you were just reluctant because you didn't want him to have too many EXs, I'd say do it regardless. Someone like Gil could still beat it and full-power Angra Mainyu was meant to be a super strong threat iirc.

It's a good sheet otherwise. Was just asking about EX ranked NPs and whether he can copy Ea or not since Ea is super special.
    Last edited by Adlet; January 10th, 2017 at 06:25 PM.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    PHIL is quite possibly my favorite servant this thread

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    PHIL is quite possibly my favorite servant this thread
    Its definitely up there with your Wrestler!Israel for me

Blog Entries
    Danbooru spits out nothing but underage animoo girls at me, so I used Civ V's render of her so it's at least a little more pop culture-ish. Found a sufficient faceclaim, the older one will be listed as an alternate. Yes, Maria Theresa is a eyebeam chuuni MILF with issues. Sue me.

Faceclaim

Alternate Faceclaim

Class
    : Launcher (actually Archer)
    True Name: Maria Theresa von Habsburg
    Alignment: Holy Roman (actually Lawful Good)
    Attribute: Man

STR: D
    AGI: B
    CON: C
    MGI: A
    LUK: D
    NP: B

Keywords

Magic Lineage
    The house of Habsburg began with Count Radbot of Klettgau, who built the castle where the powerful dynasty would take its name. It is said that the name “Habsburg” was taken from “Habichtsburg”, or hawk castle, after a hawk was seen perching on the castle walls. Indeed, the Habsburg family dominated much of European politics like the bird of prey soaring in the skies.

Much like many other noble families, the Habsburgs all possessed some degree of magical potential, which they obtained by marrying prominent mages. The culmination of the Habsburg magical pedigree was Maria Theresa, who developed Magic Circuits of exceptional quality and quantity, especially for a family divorced from magical affairs. In fact, certain rumors say that Maria Theresa had a pair of Mystic Eyes created for her, but due to the deterioration of the corpse and the loss of a mostly-nonexistent Magic Crest, such information cannot be confirmed.

Holy Roman Emperor
    A title reserved for the supreme ruler of the Holy Roman Empire, which was supposed to be bestowed upon Maria Theresa upon the death of her father Emperor Charles VI. Normally, a woman should not be able obtain such any title, let alone that of Emperor, but a Pragmatic Sanction created by Charles VI allowed for Maria Theresa to retain the hereditary Habsburg lands. However, the question of the Holy Roman Emperor still remained.

Due to the great prestige coming with the title, as well as a betrayal from those rulers who supported the Sanction, many rival kings sought to obtain such honor to themselves. As a matter of course, that warmongering only made Maria Theresa’s life much more difficult. Long after the end of the ensuing war, the scars that such protestations left on Maria Theresa’s heart remained.

Skills:
    Independent Action: B
    Ability to exist independent of a Master’s supply of mana. It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Magic Resistance: D
    Ability to resist magical effects. Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Unblessed Birth: C
    Skill denoting the especially tragic circumstances of one’s birth. Due to being born female, the line of Habsburgs was extinguished, Archer’s father suffered a long-lasting disappointment, and her sex would cause the empire she inherited no end of trouble.

Grace of God: C
    The greatest body and good looks, symbolizing “the beauty of the royalty”. For Archer, the physical attributes attained will no doubt be those of a loving, reverent queen.

Uncrowned Rulership: A
    Ability that denotes talent in kingship that went unrecognized due to various reasons. Despite having all the innate qualities of a king, such as justice and compassion, Archer was deprived of most of the education that would allow her to take control of the kingdom she would one day rule. As such, she had to work harder than most in order to secure her position as ruler of Austria and the Holy Roman Empire. This skill manifests abilities possessed by “an ideal king”, such as swordsmanship, Riding, Charisma, Military Tactics, et cetera, one rank lower than the skill's rank.

Noble Phantasm:

Reichsadler Auge
    The Eagle’s Gaze Pierces All

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-20
    Max targets: 10 people

The emperor is a ruler of many lands, and as such, he must perceive all that occurs in his realm. Such objective exercise of the authority of the monarchy became this Noble Phantasm possessed by Maria Theresa, last of the Habsburgs. Using the royal authority she accrued in life, she forcefully manifests a form of clairvoyance equivalent to a rank C in the skill. However, such usage puts great strain on the Magic Circuits in her eyes, meaning continuous usage is discouraged.

Another, more offensive usage of the royal authority is the ability to condemn a subject to perdition with a single withering glance. By mustering up all her righteous fury towards a target, Archer is able to produce a single powerful beam issuing from her eyes to strike at the opponent’s heart. While the laser may be moved while firing, precise targeting is favored in order to minimize collateral damage. Decisiveness, especially when meting out justice, is the way of the king, after all.

Habsburg Stammbaum
    The Falcon's Pinions Conceal Her Brood

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Max targets: 1

Outside of her radical reforms and tactical career, Maria Theresa was known for her impressive brood of children, who went on to become some of the most powerful rulers in Europe. Of course, the success of the children is the glory of a mother, and this concept is embodied in this Noble Phantasm. By exerting her authority as the mother of rulers, she temporarily gains traits, such as possible personal Skills and even Noble Phantasms, associated with her most famous children. Essentially a super-charged Imperial Privilege skill granted to one who has taken the burden of birthing heroes. Possible examples include:
    Spoiler:
    Maria Antonia: Beautiful Princess at rank C,
    Guillotine Breaker
    Glory to the Crown of Lilies
    at rank B+;

Joseph: A Rank-UP to Charisma and Military Tactics, Misfortunate Martyr at rank C, which lowers the LUK parameter by one rank and decreases the success chance of all strength-based skill checks;

Leopold: Calm and Collected at rank B, which shuts off mental interference magecraft of all kinds, as well as access to some of the Imperial Regalia of the Holy Roman Empire.

Lore
    Dislikes: the way her children seem to screw up all the time
    Talent: benevolently meddling in her children’s affairs
    Natural Enemy: “Dick Pic”

Archer is Maria Theresa, the dowager empress of the Holy Roman Empire, and the last of the Habsburgs. She spent most of her early life fighting to secure her right as queen of Austria, an act which shaped her mentality on politics and family life. Later on, she engaged the King of Prussia, Frederick II, in a series of wars, earning each other’s respect as rivals. She instituted great reforms in the Austrian empire, though not without a great deal of modesty. At her death, her son Joseph took the throne as Holy Roman Emperor and King of Austria.

Despite her achievements, Maria Theresa’s family life was less than smooth sailing. Her father was disappointed at her being born female, and she had to work twice, maybe even thrice as hard as other rulers in order to be recognized as their equal. This constant disparaging of her and her achievements solely for her gender greatly damaged Maria Theresa’s self-esteem, leading her to develop a hellish work ethic and impossible high standards with which to measure the success of her children.

A person whose love is so pure as to be raw. She wants nothing but the best for herself, her children, and her subjects, and so she expects only the best. Anything other than the best would be met with a harsh reprimand. This was the sort of childhood the Habsburg children experienced. To them, living with such a mother was surely hell. However, it seems they failed to perceive the basic message of Maria Theresa’s discipline:

--That is “I don’t want you to end up like me”.

Summoned into the Holy Grail War, Maria Theresa has notably mellowed out, being an agreeable, if somewhat melancholic, Servant. She practices the archery and strategy she favored as a child as befitting of her class. However, she gives the worst withering looks whenever she disagrees with the Master’s planning. Her wish to the Grail is, quite frankly, a denial of every mark she left on history: to be born male.
    Last edited by Nuclear; January 12th, 2017 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Added a Noble Phantasm, polished up the lore

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I have a question though. I'm assuming this NP can't copy NPs of alien origin, like Ea? And why is the rank E-~A-? If you were going for him being able to copy any NP as long as it's of human origin, shouldn't it be E-~EX rank since copying EX ranked NPs and lowering their effectiveness by a half-rank wouldn't put them below EX since they're not measurable.
    I think you could argue it both ways, but I would say it can copy alien NPs. The origin of the NP is really inconsequential in the copying process, since what's effectively happening is building a new NP that mimics the effect recorded. So it doesn't need to replicate the history like Projection does, it just needs to understand the effect.

Now you could argue that when Avesta says "All Creation" it only refers to Earth, and from there you could argue something like Ea would be "too alien" for it to understand, and thus it wouldn't be able to record it properly. It could probably try to produce something in that state, but it would be even further degraded than normal, and probably end up being pretty far off from the intended effect.

In any case, creating something like Ea would take so much time that it likely wouldn't be worth it, unless he somehow managed to see it beforehand and then run away and hide for a few days while he built it. Chances are if Ea was involved at all, he's going to lose and not have a chance to copy it.

As far as E- to A-, that was because I consider EX to be off the scale, so to speak. Especially as has been shown in official Servants like Edison, sometimes EX means something like "D but special," so rating E~EX felt a little bit like rating something from 1 to C. He would be able to copy EX NPs, but it would be a case by case basis as to how difficult it would be to do so since, yeah, not really measurable.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Managed to fix my big update 10 pages back. Haven't put in any ones since then in there yet and if you deleted an old entry and replaced with a new one, I haven't gotten around to implementing it yet.

I'll do it later today.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
    It would also allow him to create something like the 'beam' from Excalibur without reproducing the actual sword (though it would be limited to Rank B output).
    Oh, so he can directly replicate techniques, he doesn't need to physically construct Excalibur, Balmung, or something of the sort? Cool. I'm guessing not, but is there a limit on how many Noble Phantasms he can replicate at once?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    -snip-
    Well the shit is interesting enough with what you had to work with (i.e. she doesn't really have much concrete Noble Phantasm ideas) so I'd say you did good. Never expected Maria Theresa to be an eye beamu chuuni, but I like it lol. Also I got an idea for you, though it miight be a bit dumb. Considering Maria Theresa is known for being the mother of many prince and princesses that became symbols of authority in some country (ex. Marie Antoinette as the most famous case) and she retained a good level of her authority during her son's reign by using him, wouldn't it be a cool idea to give her something related to that? Like ''Mother of Royalty'' as either a skill ooor a much dumber alternative; make it a NP and give her a shadow that manifests all of her famous children inside of it kind of like Richard's has. Just an idea, but it's fine if you don't really want to copy from Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
    I think you could argue it both ways, but I would say it can copy alien NPs. The origin of the NP is really inconsequential in the copying process, since what's effectively happening is building a new NP that mimics the effect recorded. So it doesn't need to replicate the history like Projection does, it just needs to understand the effect.

Now you could argue that when Avesta says "All Creation" it only refers to Earth, and from there you could argue something like Ea would be "too alien" for it to understand, and thus it wouldn't be able to record it properly. It could probably try to produce something in that state, but it would be even further degraded than normal, and probably end up being pretty far off from the intended effect.

In any case, creating something like Ea would take so much time that it likely wouldn't be worth it, unless he somehow managed to see it beforehand and then run away and hide for a few days while he built it. Chances are if Ea was involved at all, he's going to lose and not have a chance to copy it.

As far as E- to A-, that was because I consider EX to be off the scale, so to speak. Especially as has been shown in official Servants like Edison, sometimes EX means something like "D but special," so rating E~EX felt a little bit like rating something from 1 to C. He would be able to copy EX NPs, but it would be a case by case basis as to how difficult it would be to do so since, yeah, not really measurable.
    Hmm alright, that's understandable. I was mainly asking because of Ea being super special to the point where it cannot be copied or controlled by shit we've seen in canon, so I assumed you would have continued that trend. Being unable to copy it properly or in time is fine though, especially since you yourself said that chances are if he ever sees Ea he's pretty much dead at that point.

Blog Entries
    Well the shit is interesting enough with what you had to work with (i.e. she doesn't really have much concrete Noble Phantasm ideas) so I'd say you did good. Never expected Maria Theresa to be an eye beamu chuuni, but I like it lol. Also I got an idea for you, though it miight be a bit dumb. Considering Maria Theresa is known for being the mother of many prince and princesses that became symbols of authority in some country (ex. Marie Antoinette as the most famous case) and she retained a good level of her authority during her son's reign by using him, wouldn't it be a cool idea to give her something related to that? Like ''Mother of Royalty'' as either a skill ooor a much dumber alternative; make it a NP and give her a shadow that manifests all of her famous children inside of it kind of like Richard's has. Just an idea, but it's fine if you don't really want to copy from Richard.
    Thanks for the feedback! I was kind of worried that the sheet would be terribly underwhelming with what little information is available on Maria Theresa. Thank you for the Noble Phantasm idea as well. It's given me an idea.

- - - Updated - - -

I also hope you don't mind the reference to your Frederick II sheet on the lore section.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't mind at all. You can use it freely if you want.

Image still isn't working properly but it doesn't really matter. In seriousness, that seems like a pretty good start. Unstable Fate is really cool. I think that Wit and Mind could probably use a bit more description making it slightly clearer what it does, though, and obvious you're going to need to add Noble Phantasms in the final version. Where are you thinking of going with those, out of curiosity?

It's super surprising that we haven't seen Odysseus in Canon yet, honestly.
    My original idea for the NP were, basically:

1) The bow, when activated with the True Name, is capable of generating an area that block the usage of weapon-like NP. Evading this area requires a great amount of Mana or an equal level of Magic Resistence (whìch requires time to work).
    When activated, A focused shot during this status can pierce any defense, if said defense have a weak point. If done, this dramatically consume mana used for the NP, which can end way before the usual duration.

For example, he can break God Hand for only that attack or Rho Aias, but can't hit Arturia with Avalon.
    This is a an effect that recalls the trap that Ulysses used to kill those fuckers in Itaca.

2) The Trojan Horse should work like a "trap-like" NP, which obviously drop in effectivness if the enemy knows his identity (due to obvious reasons).
    Ulysses is capable of "projecting" a physical illusion of the most desired item/something that could lead the enemy in believing that fiding it was just a fortunate event. It can even be the illusion of a person.
    If taken, Ulysses can later trigger an effect. But the point is... which one?
    Logically speaking he should be able to "infiltrate through the enemy defense" without any problem by teleporting to the point of the Horse, or it could be a "bomb". Dunno which idea is the best. Also, I don't think that Ulysses should be able to mantain it active and use other NPs.

Obviously, this NP can fail to lure the enemy. But in the myth he was able to lure an entire city so... he has a really high chance of using it effectively, almost sure if he studies the enemy for a while and knows (or guess) the identity of the enemy hero.

3) Odyssea is the real drama. I was thinking about a Reality Marble (yeah, really original lol) that recreates the many adventures that Ulysses lived.
    He can "throw" those effect in the real world to spread panic or confusion, but it is a minor usage (like when GArcher or Shirou create a sword. They technically summon it from UBW). The real usage is throwing him and a target in this world, a huge and tempestous sea, on his ship (which he can control with his mind). During their permanence there, all the monsters and adventures that he lived slowly appears, in a random order.
    At first this idea sounded right to me, but now it is a bit... too much, I guess.

Wit and Mind should represent his ability in finding original ideas to solve a problem. While he focus on it, it's like that the solutions are "highlighted". Like, a main column of a structure may require analysis to be found, while to Ulysses it's obvious which one is it, and time, when he thinks about how to use something, is "slowed down".
    Think about it: when he was almost found by Polyphemus that second to him looked like 10 secs, in which he thought of every possible solutions. He doesn't really slow time, he can't nothing he could already do, he can only think MORE than anybody.
    Also, it is like a Diplomacy skill. He went from "random nude stranger" to "unlucky king" when talking with Nausicaa in a 1 minute.

Also, I gave him only B in Voyager of the Storm because of what other guys here said. His ships were destroyed, all of them. But as someone else said, it wasn't because of his lack of skills. Maybe B+?

While Rider would be fitting as a style of "gameplay", none of the NPs I was thinking is a real "mount", then the Archer class looked like the best one. Also, he obviously would be possible to summon as a Rider, maybe without the strongest effect of the bow and some reduced stats while 2 more NPs are activated. Dunno, I can think about it.
    Last edited by Hyperversum; January 11th, 2017 at 10:33 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperversum View Post
    My original idea for the NP were, basically:

1) The bow, when activated with the True Name, is capable of generating an area that block the usage of weapon-like NP. Evading this area requires a great amount of Mana or an equal level of Magic Resistence (whìch requires time to work).
    When activated, A focused shot during this status can pierce any defense, if said defense have a weak point. If done, this dramatically consume mana used for the NP, which can end way before the usual duration.

For example, he can break God Hand for only that attack or Rho Aias, but can't hit Arturia with Avalon.
    This is a an effect that recalls the trap that Ulysses used to kill those fuckers in Itaca.

2) The Trojan Horse should work like a "trap-like" NP, which obviously drop in effectivness if the enemy knows his identity (due to obvious reasons).
    Ulysses is capable of "projecting" a physical illusion of the most desired item/something that could lead the enemy in believing that fiding it was just a fortunate event. It can even be the illusion of a person.
    If taken, Ulysses can later trigger an effect. But the point is... which one?
    Logically speaking he should be able to "infiltrate through the enemy defense" without any problem by teleporting to the point of the Horse, or it could be a "bomb". Dunno which idea is the best. Also, I don't think that Ulysses should be able to mantain it active and use other NPs.

Obviously, this NP can fail to lure the enemy. But in the myth he was able to lure an entire city so... he has a really high chance of using it effectively, almost sure if he studies the enemy for a while and knows (or guess) the identity of the enemy hero.

3) Odyssea is the real drama. I was thinking about a Reality Marble (yeah, really original lol) that recreates the many adventures that Ulysses lived.
    He can "throw" those effect in the real world to spread panic or confusion, but it is a minor usage (like when GArcher or Shirou create a sword. They technically summon it from UBW). The real usage is throwing him and a target in this world, a huge and tempestous sea, on his ship (which he can control with his mind). During their permanence there, all the monsters and adventures that he lived slowly appears, in a random order.
    At first this idea sounded right to me, but now it is a bit... too much, I guess.

Wit and Mind should represent his ability in finding original ideas to solve a problem. While he focus on it, it's like that the solutions are "highlighted". Like, a main column of a structure may require analysis to be found, while to Ulysses it's obvious which one is it, and time, when he thinks about how to use something, is "slowed down".
    Think about it: when he was almost found by Polyphemus that second to him looked like 10 secs, in which he thought of every possible solutions. He doesn't really slow time, he can't nothing he could already do, he can only think MORE than anybody.
    Also, it is like a Diplomacy skill. He went from "random nude stranger" to "unlucky king" when talking with Nausicaa in a 1 minute.

Also, I gave him only B in Voyager of the Storm because of what other guys here said. His ships were destroyed, all of them. But as someone else said, it wasn't because of his lack of skills. Maybe B+?

While Rider would be fitting as a style of "gameplay", none of the NPs I was thinking is a real "mount", then the Archer class looked like the best one. Also, he obviously would be possible to summon as a Rider, maybe without the strongest effect of the bow and some reduced stats while 2 more NPs are activated. Dunno, I can think about it.
    For the bow, I think NP Seal for an area effect is pretty OP, so why noy just defense and power reduction in general?

Wit and Mind sure sounds like Revelation or some mix of Eye of Mind and Instinct.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alright. Another overpowered Servant is here, but this is the guy we all assume is Grand Rider, no? I made him specifically based on Solomon's canon profile so he should be around that level, but still weaker than Gilgamesh as mentioned in the ''Tactics'' section. I also tried doing bond lines for him this time around so read personality section for those. Lore sections also explains why I gave him B ranked END and STR as well as why he qualifies for those alternate classes mentioned below.

He's my friend's favourite Biblical figure so he strong-armed me into doing a sheet for him and the idea of a red-haired Noah comes from him. He just mentioned it once and it kind of stuck in my head. Just imagine that the faceclaim has a staff instead of a sword.

-----

-----------------------------------
    --
    Grand Rider --
    Noah

Source(s): (X)
    Alternate Classes:
    Ruler, Archer, Caster
    Alias: King of Beasts, Father of Mankind
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Book of Genesis
    Region:
    - (Israel)

Strength- B
    Endurance- B
    Agility- C
    Magic- B
    Luck- A+
    NP- EX

Height/Weight: 190cm/62kg
    Dislikes: Devil's temptations, tyrants, weak-minded cowards
    Talent: Withstanding testaments and curses, leading the world into a new era
    Natural Enemy: Cain, Lucifer
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Human, Divine
    Armament: His staff.
    Catalyst: A piece of wood that has been used in the construction of his Ark.

Class skills:

Magic Resistance:
    (A)
    Measures one's capability in defending against attacks or weapons containing magical properties. It is a different skill from resisting magical energy, as it cancels spells all-together. At this rank, it is entirely possible to cancel spells of A rank or below, regardless of what form of high-thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is essentially untouchable by modern Magi and can therefore be called an effective ''Magus Killer''. Rider possesses extremely high anti-Magic capabilities due to his unwavering piety towards the God of the Old Testament. His faith was on a level high enough to be hand-picked by God himself as the most loyal man who would be tasked with the most important task in the Genesis' flood narrative - which is the reversal and recreation of mankind to fit God's image. Rider was chosen as the father of mankind post the Great Deluge and he had embarked on God's difficult quest regardless of the difficulties and emotional suffering he would have to face in being indirectly responsible for the deaths of countless of people. Due to being a favourite of God's and having received his protection, Rider's Magic Resistance caps at A rank in any class.

Riding: (EX)
    Measures one's ability to use vehicles and beasts as mounts. On this level, the owner can be said to be able to effectively mount anything that roams the Earth as long as it is of human or Gaian origin. At this point, creatures on the level of Phantasmal and Divine Beasts are no longer a hassle to mount - they can be controlled with such proficiency that his mounts will show absolute submissiveness to Rider. Additionally, due to possessing a rank in Riding that caps at EX rank, Rider has successfully met one of the requirements in mounting Dragonkind and furthermore, becoming a candidate for the position of Grand Rider. In his case, Rider's absolute authority over any form of beast has been granted to him by God - which has materialized as one of Rider's Noble Phantasm(s) and is the reason he meets the second requirement for being able to mount Dragonkind and become a candidate for Grand Rider. Normally, he would have Voyager of the Storms instead due to using a ship in his life, but due to the special nature of his legend Rider does not meet the requirements for Voyager of the Storms as he had merely built and took refugee in his ship rather than manipulate it on dangerous waters with a crew of his own.

Personal skills:

Protection of the Faith:
    (EX)
    A skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one's body and soul, which is born from faith. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality. In Rider's case, the rank of this skill has reached the absolute highest potential due to Rider's extreme faith in the God of the Old Testament - who's decision he did not question even when he was tasked with abiding to the decision that would go to cause the death of millions of even the lightest sinners solely for the sake of restarting ''humanity'' back to round one and re-constructing them more in God's image. His faith is so unwavering that Rider had not even prayed for the lives of the sinners - for he saw no wrong in God's decision. A choice of action on his part that Rider has been widely criticized for by modern scholars. At this rank, his Faith has distorted his personality in the highest level possible. At his core Rider may have the heart of a hero who desires nothing but the development of mankind, but he no longer feels any form of sympathy towards individuals and their troubles. Even if one were to drop at his feet and cry for his help, Rider's heart would not be moved by even an inch. His task is simply to watch over humans and guide them on a better path, not to sympathize with them. This type of personality is no different than that of Merlin from Arthurian Legend. As someone who's theorized to be an Angel (a being of divine origin) in mortal form, Rider feels as if he were an alien body in human society and absolutely cannot see the beauty or sadness of their hardships. At the same, because of the crystal clear state of his mind Rider cannot be affected by any mental interference casted by mortal hands, thus he possesses no possibility of being altered by the Chaos Tide created by Angra Mainyu.

Revelation: (A+++)
    A skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles; however, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no basis to it, it cannot be explained to others clearly. Rider had - in life - been in constant contact with the God of the Old Testament. He had received his blessings, his instructions and the most important task in the Genesis. It was due to God's instructions that Rider had crafted the Ark, collected all the animals and abided to the deaths of many. In fact, many scholars suggest that Rider himself had done nothing and was merely an instrument of God's words, stating that he is an individual that sit with his legs crossed, not minding a second thought and simply received God's instructions on every possible matter. At this rank, upon his summoning Rider will have access to the word of God no matter in what predicament he finds himself in, being able to receive clear instruction on every situation when needed. As such, he will be a target of great admiration by many of his younger successors such as Jeanne D'Arc, Saint Martha, etc. who will hold nothing but high regard and praises for Rider while he himself will act as an older brother or instructor-type individual to them.

Divinity: (B)
    Measures whether one has divine aptitude or not - or in other words, whether one is descended from a divine lineage and has divine blood flowing through their veins. In Rider's case his Divinity is of such a high rank due to the often deification of his existence and his close connections to God, who had hand-picked him as the father of the new mankind. His Divinity is further boosted by the theories that Rider was actually of angelic descent. Either that he was fathered by an Angel rather than a human or that he was actually an Angel in disguise - namely it was stated that Rider was possibly Gabriel who had assumed a human form to live out a mortal life and abide to God's great tasks, later once again becoming a high-angel after death and rejoining God in the heavens. Furthermore, Isaac Netwon - one of the most influential scientists of all time - claims that Noah is, in fact, deified as the god Saturn. In the end, there are no doubts about Rider's close connections to the divine and as such, coupled with his importance to God and the many theories of his origin, Rider has attained a high rank in Divinity.

Vintner of the Genesis: (EX)
    A personal skill granted to Rider who was claimed to be the forefather of all vintners due to being the first man to create and drink vine. Specifically, it can be said that all modern techniques of creating vine had derived from Rider himself who is the one that created the concept of vine in the first place. As such, Rider can re-create any man-made vine as long as he has the needed ingredients. But there is no point to that. Because all vine techniques are infinitely degraded from the very first - the finest vine created by Rider - his own vine will taste infinitely better than any other vine created by men. In fact, his vine possesses such deliciousness that any normal man who tastes it will go mad from the taste - his mind being unable to truly process it's magnificent taste. Even a single sip will apply a powerful effect of Mad Enhancement on whoever tastes it. The only ones who can taste Rider's vine and keep their sanity are beings of high Divinity or ones that have such a pious mindset that they are applicable for the Ruler class. There are, however, exceptions to this rule. Someone like Gilgamesh or Adolf Hitler who possesses such self-confidence in their own capabilities could resist the effects of the vine much to how they would be able to resist the curse of Angra Mainyu. In regards to the Holy Grail War, this skill has no dependable uses, however if Rider manages to force an unfit enemy to drink it they will go crazy and become unfit for battle, either going on a drunken rampage or falling into deep slumber akin to that of an archetypal drunkard.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Noah's Ark
    He Who Withstands All Testaments

Type: Varies
    Range: - (Varies)
    Max. Target: - (Varies)

''This ark. It is the symbol of my highest achievement - a vessel that would carry the world into a new era sought by the desire of God. It is the very source of my pride and at the same time, it is my most important task. Even now I remember the day that started it all in fond memory - He, who had despaired greatly over the course of mankind, had reached out to me and sought my assistance. Though he had said that the task would be of such difficulty that it may even overwhelm me and throw me into the very depths of despair, who was I to deny the Lord who was in such grief that he had to seek the help of a mere man like myself?''

The vessel in the Genesis' flood narrative by which God spares Rider, his family and a pair of every animal species on Gaia. Seven days prior to the Great Deluge, Rider received a revelation from God - he was instructed on how to build the Ark in week's time and escape the flood with his household and a remnant of the world's animals. The Ark of Rider is considered one of the most important vessels in numerous religions and proof of it's existence is still searched for even to this day. It is a massive wooden vessel (ship) that is of such size it could contain a pair of every species in the world and it's endurance is of such quality that it could withstand the violent waves of the great flood - that encompassed the entire World - smacking against it's doors. Upon his manifestation as a Servant, this Ark is one of the three Noble Phantasms that has been crystallized in Rider's existence as a Heroic Spirit of the Rider class.

It manifests as a large vessel that easily dwarfs any other ship in size and Rider can choose to summon it either partially or in it's full size. If he chose to do so, with it's high endurance, Rider could ram the full mass of the Ark into an enemy stronghold or defense similar to how Ramesses had done in the Camelot singularity in the Grand Order scenario. Surely with such size and weight, it would create a lot of destruction should it be dropped into something at high speed. However, that is not the true function of this Noble Phantasm. Rather, it has a secondary more important effect. The interior of this large vessel is a Reality Marble that contains a pair of every Phantasmal or Divine Beast in existence from the age of Genesis. This can range from chimeras to sphinxes to even ancient dragonkind that possess tremendous power in battle.

At his command, any beast species Rider chooses will be manifested at once. Using his third Noble Phantasm and Riding skill, he can command the beast as he sees fit - either mounting them and charging at the enemy to use the beast's immense momentum to impact the enemy with great power or to rip them apart with their claws and teeth. Because there are many different species inside of Rider's vessel, he could gain a large variety of counters to enemy Servants. For an example, against enemies weak to poison, Rider could summon a beast which claws are coated in deadly poison or that can exude dangerous poison fog. Against enemies that are weak to fire or if firepower is necessary, Rider could call upon an immensely powerful dragon and burn enemy armies to a crisp.

If what he needs is good defensive power, then perhaps he could summon a beast with a hard shell that could act as a shield. There are also different ways he can utilize this Noble Phantasm. He could either summon the entirety of a beast or he could simply open wormholes around himself or the enemy and simply have the beast's head or tail partially exit it in this manner so he could use them as a quick long-ranged fire attack (in the case of dragons) or poisoned tail strike (in the case of chimeras). There are also uses out of combat. If needed, he could summon beasts with a good nose or ears that could sniff out the enemy or find them via means of soundwaves. Additionally, he could use birds and other similar animals of smaller complexion as familiars that would spy on enemy camps. In any case, this Noble Phantasm is the proof of Rider's existence as the ''King of Riders''. No matter what other Rider he finds himself in battle with, Rider would simply call upon a superior, older version of the mount that another Rider summons.

Great Deluge
    He Who Washes Out All Evil

Type: Anti-Humanity
    Range: 1~99
    Max. Target: 1000 people

''I could hear them among the waves. The cries and screams of the sinners banging on the Ark's doors, begging for entrance. I alone could have prayed for their safety, and yet I did not. Because their fate had already been decided by the mighty Lord, praying for a different outcome would have been the height of folly. A single word of prayer was no different than mouthing disrespect towards the Lord's decision. In order for a better outcome, sacrifice had been necessary - there is not a grain of doubt that the Lord's decision was, if not righteous, correct and necessary for the advance of man.''

The great flood written about in the Book of Genesis; it is a Noble Phantasm that encompasses the genesis flood narrative that has become an inspiration for many human cultures. The narrative discusses God's intention to wipe out all of humanity's evil and misdeeds in order to bring the world into a state of recreation where humanity can began anew through the vessel of Noah's Ark. As a Noble Phantasm, it's functions are different than what it was during Noah's legend. Because God had promised to never again wipe out humanity through the way of flood, this Noble Phantasm's true power can never again be achieved, thus the claim that it is an Anti-World Noble Phantasm is merely a placeholder that indicates what it would have been had God broken his promise and this Noble Phantasm had manifested in full power. Instead, when crystallized as a Noble Phantasm, it functions as an Anti-Humanity Noble Phantasm that parallels Solomon's Ars Almadel Salomonis.

Though Rider cannot call upon the full force of the flood, he is still able to summon upon great bodies of water that could function as Anti-Unit or Anti-Army weapons in pure combat due to their crushing power when being dropped onto the enemy with destructive force. It's purpose is different from that, however. Because the intention of flooding the world was to wipe away all of humanity's evil, this Noble Phantasm has crystallized as a type of ''Holy Water'' with ''purification'' qualities. Any curse that this water comes into contact with will be instantly dispelled and it's effects entirely negated regardless of nature - thus it could work as healing water against the Gae Bolg's curse for an example. It also functions as a potent anti-Noble Phantasm to Angra Mainyu, since it could revert Altered Servants back to their original state through means of purification. There are, on the other hand, more offensive ways to this Noble Phantasm.

Because it is the great deluge that washes away all evil, it has become a potent anti-evil weapon. The impacting prowess of this Noble Phantasm raises the higher one's existence is to that of an Anti-Hero or rather Angra Mainyu. Any individual who comes into contact with these waters will have to go under a decisive check. Individuals who possess more Heroic and Divine qualities will have the power of this Noble Phantasm decrease against them, but on the other hand, individuals who are more akin to Anti-Heroes will have a higher probability to be judged and have Salvation (Moksha) delivered upon them. That is to say, they will disappear from the physical world and die. An extremely potent Noble Phantasm, but despite it's qualities as an ultimate Anti-Evil Noble Phantasm, there is no doubt that is one of the most cruel Noble Phantasms possessed by any hero in existence. An entirely unsympathetic creation.

It is the very embodiment of Death - even now the waters are filled with the wraiths of many who had died unjustly. Normally, the wraiths would have disappeared long ago, but because of the sympathy and romanticization that post-flood humanity has shown towards the flood victims is on a high level, the wraiths have managed to keep themselves latched onto this world through the sympathies of their killer's children. After-all, if one were to look at the paintings depicting the flood, it would not be rare to find a gruesome sight rather than a noble one. For an example, one would more likely see a painting showing a parent desparately trying to save their young children by placing them on top of a rock out of the waters' reach to no avail. Yet despite their cries, Rider still feels no sympathy towards them. In fact, he does not even recognize their existence. He simply assumes that they are a result of his own regret towards the murdered and condemns his failure as the preacher of God's decision.

Rainbow Covenant
    He Who Had Chosen Life

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Max. Target: 1 person

''Though the imagination of man may be evil from it's very birth, I will never again slay another living being as I have in the day of the Deluge. Even now I feel no sympathy towards the desires of man, but this alone is a promise I hold in higher importance than even my own life. This bow is the very proof of the promises the great Lord and I have exchanged that day.''

A Noble Phantasm representing the final promise God and Rider had given each other after the flood had ended and the millions of lives had been lost. To Rider, God pledges a vow to never again wipe out humanity by the way of flood and allow the continued life of both human and animal nature. To God, Rider promises that - even though he recognizes man's desire and imagination as an evil thing - he will never again slay another living thing as long as he exists. This exchange of promises would come to be known as the Rainbow Covenant for it had been sealed with the appearance of a rainbow - a beautiful sight often appearing after rain. As a Noble Phantasm, it is a conceptual rule that encompasses both of them.

So long as his enemy is breathing, Rider will not be able to slay his opponent. Beating them into an inch of their life and breaking half the bones in their body is possible, but taking their life with his hand is not. On the other hand, he would be entirely indifferent if his Master were to take the life of his opponent after Rider had beaten them into a state only a step away from death. It, however, does restrict him as he is unable to utilize his killing techniques to full power as he is required to be mindful of his enemy's life. But this Noble Phantasm is not without it's benefits. There is a second promise God had made Rider during their exchange. For his piety, Rider and his offsprings were granted the absolute control over all the beast in all of land.

Thus, so long as Rider is one the battlefield, no beast will ever disobey Rider - for they fear him more than anything else. Enemies using their own beasts are therefore completely neutralized. And furthermore, it is this Noble Phantasm that allows Rider to mount and control even Dragonkind which would otherwise be impossible to ride on if it's owner didn't have an EX rank in Riding skill and a secondary skill or Noble Phantasm that lets them control the dragon. Additionally, because of his ability to ride upon dragonkind Rider has become a clear candidate for the Grand Rider position. Besides it's functions as an Anti-Unit (Self) Noble Phantasm, this covenant also functions as a way to guarantee God's own obedience so he may never slay humanity again and as such it functions as a very potent Anti-Divine Noble Phantasm as well. Though Rider himself would never use it to constrain God, the covenant does all the work for him in that regard.

Lore
    The center-character of the Genesis' flood narrative and the last of the pre-flood Patriarchs, Rider's true identity is that of Noah - one of the most famous figures in Biblical history. There is no doubt that Rider boasts such fame around the world to rival even Heracles and Achilles, thus he can be said to be a 「Hero of the World」. In this scenario he has been summoned as Grand Rider - one of the seven chosen Heroic Spirits that would protect the world from a dangerous threat.

Though Noah's best class might be Rider, his unwavering piety makes him applicable for the Ruler class while his animals' ability to engage in long range combat through the means of mana breath makes him applicable for the Archer class - similar to how Gilgamesh is applicable for it. Because of his experience and knowledge in utilizing healing magecraft taught to him by angels as well as Withcraft - which he had used to curse his grandson Canaan - Noah also has the requirements to apply for the Caster class.

Despite having no feats of genuine strength and endurance, Rider possesses such high ranked STR and END due to coming from an age where the human body was much sturdier than it became after the flood - seen as how Rider was able to build the largest wooden vessel in the world with nothing but his own hand and help from his three sons in a single week's time. Furthermore, the quality of the human body had degraded much after the death of Rider seen as how the life-span of humans dropped from Rider's normal 1000 year life-span to the much smaller 120 year life span (which even then was unnatural). Though as far as close combat prowess goes, Rider is no where near as refined in combat as one of his ancestors - Cain. Thus placing Rider in close quarter combat against other Servants would be a foolish choice. He more-so fights through the help of his many beasts.

Personality
    When compared to the much more pleasant Solomon and King Hassan - though he holds the same air of nobility as them - it could be said that Rider's immense indifference towards cruelty and his great pride ultimately make him up to be a Grade A asshole even if his heart always desires the advance of mankind. In regards to the Great Deluge that transpired that day, Rider feels great regret over the life that had been lost - but do not get him wrong. It is not the individuals that he grieves over, but rather it is the concept of life being lost (the death of living things) that he regrets. As far as individual hardships go, Rider does not feel even an inch of compassion towards such struggle.

He merely finds the concept of life to be beautiful. This is because Rider possesses such a pious mind that his way of thinking has transcended the human race and he views everything in a more objective way - like an Angel who looks down upon humans but is alien to their troubles and emotional motives for their actions. He sees no wrong in God's action, simply assuming that God must have been truly grieved over such immense loss of life that had been taken by the flood.

Though he seems incredibly regal, there is no doubt that there is an underlying condescending side to Rider's personality. Almost as if he were being sarcastic, Rider's usual way of speaking would make one think that there's undertones of him looking down on them - as if he were talking to a fool. One could easily get the picture of a prideful man who holds himself in far too much regard for being a ''wise'' sage. Yet, Rider will merely keep his indifferent fatherly smile and simply joke it off.

Bond Line(s):

Lvl. 1: ''Hm, it seems I have been called upon to lead the salvation of man once again? That is fine. As long as God desires the advance of man, I have no qualifications to deny salvation. Heed my words, o Master of Chaldea. My identity is that of Noah, the one who has assumed the title of Grand Rider under this scenario. So long as you retain a pure heart and seek the same outcome as the great Lord, I will stand by your side to guide you through any danger you may face on your path.''

Lvl. 2: ''This Chaldea... It is a place brimming with life. Normally this an institution that I would never partake in, however there is no denial in the hard truth that this place has become a home to many great heroes among this great calamity. A place of safety and rest in the midst of the harsh storm raging outside, it feels almost nostalgic. As if I were back in the day of the great deluge, taking cover inside of the Ark while powerful waves smash against it's doors. This time, however... I will not idly stand by while countless of sinners are being killed in my name. There is no sympathy for the evil in my heart, but I am not a monster. Even I recognize the value of life found in even the most evil of hearts.''

Lvl. 3: ''That was quite the careless action you have taken out there in the battlefield, Master. Is it death that you desire, perhaps? No... If it was, you wouldn't have survived as long as you have. In any case, it would be favourable if you avoided being killed before this great calamity is resolved. You have to take responsibility for the importance of your task, after-all. Once your task has been fulfilled, if it is death that you seek I see no reason to grieve over your choice. Ohoh, I'm scary you say? Nonsense. Naturally, I am a man myself. I do not desire the loss of another mortal life by my own will. I merely do not see the importance of stopping such a decision.''

Lvl. 4: ''Hm? Is something the matter, Master? Oh, the drink I'm carrying? Why, it is vine of course. What other drink would the biblical Noah be carrying? I see you've taken an interest. Do you desire a taste of the very first vine created? I see no problem in letting you take a sip, however... Do you truly possess a mind strong enough to understand and value the taste of this vine, ahah? What's that? I'm being ''condescending'' you say? Perish the thought, Master. If you truly desire the taste of alcohol, remember that there are two manners in which a man can drink vine. First is to drink it in excess, a peculiar evil sin of men who are particularly bound to their worldly desires. The second is to partake in the act of drinking vine as a wise man which is to taste it in a moderate amount enough to appreciate it's taste as a creation of man and not give into the gluttonous desire of demons. Now... I wonder... Which manner will you drink it in, Master?''

Lvl. 5: ''Ah, benevolent Master of Chaldea, your character is one that is truly worthy of praise for you have showcased such strength of mind that even I cannot deny the magnificence of your soul that has lived through many hardships and never abandoned your ever-pious goal... or so I would like to say, but the action of lying is not one fit for my mouth. Thus I will shower you with no praise and instead offer you my true opinion. Even now I feel no inclination to show sympathy towards your hardship. Your troubles and the emotion you put into your goal make no difference for me so long as you continue on the path willed by the mighty Lord. I will continue allowing you to borrow my power to defeat even the most dangerous of enemies, but I will not stop and turn around for even a second to offer you a helping hand that would raise you from the ground. Do not ever forget that, Master. There are things in this world far more valuable than the personal life and you have led up to this point. We should desire nothing but the protection of those things.''

Lines with other Servants:

To Gilgamesh: ''Hoh, so that is the great King of Heroes? As far as our views on mankind go, I cannot say he is a disagreeable individual. If he desires the advance of man as much as the great Lord then he is an ally - one of great use at that. Still, even if we do not share the same God I cannot fathom that there is an individual who would bite the hand that had nursed them with such great care. His rebellion against his Gods are naught but an action to be frowned upon.''

To Solomon: ''If it isn't the King of Magic, Solomon. To think such a great man would be summoned along my side. It is true that I am his ancestor, but I cannot help myself to feel respect for that man. He holds just as much importance to the Lord as I do. I am sure such a great individual does not require the help of others, but I will be more than willing to guide him should such a need ever arise.''

To Jeanne D'Arc/Saint Martha: ''Ah, what a sight. Such pious maidens have been summoned alongside me. I almost feel as if I were moved by their brilliance. They possess deep loyalty towards the Lord, so I will guide them as long as I exist here. I am their ancestor, after-all. Is it not only natural for a more experienced man to guide the newcomers?''

To Cain: ''Ohoh? Uncle, is that you? I'm so glad to see you again that I could wish for you to drop dead at this very moment, but that wish would be a foolish one indeed. To have you wander as a fool without a home and unable to die was the Lord's desire and it is a punishment I cannot deny... However, I've heard rumours you've turned into a vampire great uncle. If that is the case, perhaps an undead individual like yourself could be any exception to the promise I have made that day, ahaha...''

Tactics
    Rider's identity is Noah. He holds power comparable to even Gilgamesh. Summoning Rider and being unable to win the Holy Grail War only translates to utter incompetence of his Master. He could easily triumph over most heroes. Though he would still lose to the King of Heroes because all of the world's animals versus all of the world's treasures does not translate into a standstill. Rather because of Gilgamesh possessing many beast slaying treasures, his weapons are a natural counter to Rider's beasts. Furthermore, Ea possesses far more power than the Great Deluge - especially in this form.