Page 307 of 621 FirstFirst ... 207257297302305306307308309312317357407 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,140 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Berserker:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Io

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Class: Caster

Armament: An olive-wood ox-headed greataxe carved from the tree she was once fettered to in legend and still shackled loosely to her arms by silver chains.

Strength- C+
    Agility- B
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- B

Personality
    Thanks to the gadfly perpetually stalking her Berserker is a jittery and bad-tempered person. Her restless gaze is constantly darting around to see if "that infernal insect" is still there. Knowing she got a happy ending in life, Berserker is bitter over being summoned in the Grail War and forced to relive her ordeals. However this might soften if her Master summoned her unwittingly, in which case she'd view them both as puppets of the gods' whim. Towards those who went through trials like her she can show a more gentle and motherly side, though has trouble keeping it up for prolonged periods due to her volatile temper.

Deep down Berserker is a hopeful person and still wants to believe there is meaning in her sufferings. No matter how hellish the journey, how bitterly she might seethe and complain along the way, Berserker will ultimately never give up but merely continue to put one foot (hoof) ahead of the other and trod onward towards the destination she glimpsed in her dreams. Such way of living can easily shine as an inspiration to those around her.

Due to the terror of it carved into her psyche Berserker will tend to visualize particularly threatening foes in the Grail War as giant buzzing gadflies. Pushing her into a frenzied rage to try and eradicate them.

Berserker's wish on the Grail is to prevent this aspect of herself from ever being summoned in future Wars, essentially ensuring that only the side who surmounted her trials is recorded on the Throne.

Dislikes: buzzing insects, the gods
    Talents: wandering, never giving up
    Natural Enemy: Hera

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- N/A
    A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class, raising parameters in return for a loss of sanity and/or hindering mental capacities. Berserker's madness is tied with the gadfly that perpetually buzzes around her. As such this Skill is sealed in favor of her Mýops Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills:

Enmity Of The Gods- B
    A Skill for those who are mutually hated and cursed by the divine. Enmity is from the queen of gods Hera who sent her gadfly to perpetually torment Berserker out of revenge for catching the eye of her unfaithful husband Zeus. While once a devoted priestess of the gods, Berserker has come to resent them as the source of her suffering which was bolstered upon encountering a certain chained Titan and hearing of his story. Raises damage from Berserker's attacks against people, objects and structures affiliated with the Olympian pantheon. However the damage she takes is also increased, making this Skill something of a double-edged sword.

Future's Consolation- B+
    A premonition of the future where she restores her human form, sheds the humiliation and disgrace upon her and reigns happily as the queen of a far-away land--- such was the consolation Berserker received from the shackled god of foresight Prometheus on her fitful wanderings. This vision and the hope it bears allows Berserker to periodically see lucidly despite her madness.

When active Berserker loses the benefits of Mad Enhancement in return for a bonus to resisting mental interference that comes from the focused resolve to obtain her happy ending. In essence the inversion of Caligula's Glory Of Bygone Days Skill as not memories of the past that enflame madness, but hope of the future that overcomes it.

Monstrous Strength- C
    A Skill that confers a rank-up to the Strength parameter by emphasizing one's nature as a monstrous or demonic beast. At this rank, Berserker can grant herself a rank-up to Strength that will last for 20 turns. Receives this Skill from the years she spent transfigured into a divine heifer, first as protection from jealous Hera and then wandering the earth tormented by the goddess' curse. As a passive effect Berserker retains a pair of bovine ears and horns even in her Servant form. When called on actively these traits become more pronounced, with Berserker gaining greater musculature, larger horns and her hands sculpted into gauntlet-like hooves.

Noble Phantasms
    Mýops
    Suffering That Brings Madness

Type: Anti-Unit

A curse from Hera entangled with Berserker's Saint Graph, taking form as the gadfly that brought her countless torment in legend. Despite its diminutive appearance as an ambassador of Hera herself the gadfly is actually a Divine Beast that carries the concept of bringing madness through suffering. It normally follows Berserker herself, flying somewhere nearby her with not even going into spiritual form able to deter it. However a Command Seal can be expended to make it lock onto someone else for a time, granting her temporary respite.

Its ceaseless buzzing acts as a low-level mental attack that destabilizes the psyche and exacerbates whatever mental issues the target possesses. Its periodic stings inflict the effect of D-ranked Mad Enhancement on the victim, temporarily ranking up their Strength and Endurance stats in return for a dulling of the mind that makes them have trouble focusing on anything but the source of their suffering. In Berserker's case she will easily be driven into violent frenzy where she lashes out blindly in an attempt to destroy it.

As a manifested curse from Hera the gadfly is resistant to interferences that would obstruct its designated duty. If attacked it will respond by adapting the appropriate countermeasures to continue its task. For instance growing to enormous size when about to be swatted or dividing into a whole swarm of flies to counter a weapon that can strike many times rapidly. These transformations last until the target loses their will to defy the gadfly. It will also attack anything around that tries to impede it from the target. Only the ability to exorcise divine curses at rank A or higher could truly destroy it and free Berserker.

Bosporus
    Passage Of The Ox

Type: Anti-Army~Country

A commemoration of the famous strait Berserker crossed between the Propontis and the Black Sea. The name "Bosporus" literally means "Ox-Passage" in Greek and serves to enshrine her legend. As a Noble Phantasm it's been broadened to cover all the territory she traversed on her vast wanderings, spurred by the hateful gadfly dogging her every step. In essence Berserker's journey can be seen as a desperate mad dash cutting across entire continents to find an end to her sufferings.

In its passive form, this Noble Phantasm lends small bonuses to Berserker's physical stats and an effect akin to low-ranking Battle Continuation so long as she continues to march ahead without faltering. Upon invoking the true name she builds power in her hooves before surging forwards with the force of a gushing river, plowing aside any adversities in the way of her relentless charge. In addition to trampling damage from the charge itself foes are also pummeled by raging currents that follow her movements. A recreation not only of Berserker's physical act of crossing the Bosporus but the immense resolve involved in never losing heart on her endless roam.

While seemingly simple to the point of crudity, this Noble Phantasm actually carries a potent conceptual effect. So long as she's dashing, the concept of "inexorability" is enforced on Berserker that makes her resistant to interferences that would stop or slow her down. Things like environmental hazards, natural and magical barriers, spells meant to restrict her movements, even mental interferences to convince her to stop will all wash off Berserker much like the river itself. In essence becoming a culmination of the law of momentum given form as a Servant.

This effect builds along with her speed the longer she's able to continue charging uninterrupted, to the point where Berserker could theoretically reach the level of a living natural disaster able to topple entire countries. Though it's unlikely Berserker would have the chance to keep running in one direction long enough to pump it up to such absurd levels. Of course, the more momentum she builds the harder it becomes for Berserker to stop even if she wanted to, making this Noble Phantasm something of a double-edged sword which her Master would be wise to note of.

So here's the completed Io sheet I'd been talking about. Thanks to Areon-Enap for giving me a great idea for her NP. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Hope y'all enjoy this angry cow-girl.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 24th, 2023 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Changed gadfly to NP and added new Skill

Blog Entries
    Very nice, always welcome more sheets of the victims of the Olympian tyranny. The NP turns out more fleshed out than I thought possible. Though I must say I think the Gadfly Curse should be its own NP rather than just a Mad Enhancement substitute.

Blog Entries
    thats a cool sheet, but man, i can not unsee the FCs similarity with Link with boobs
    And work pretty fast, wow

I made the faceclaim blog now. I invite all to add more to the list, i will update it. But for now i will be a bit more silent here, because i need to find a good shitpost servant for my 1000th post.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Very nice, always welcome more sheets of the victims of the Olympian tyranny. The NP turns out more fleshed out than I thought possible. Though I must say I think the Gadfly Curse should be its own NP rather than just a Mad Enhancement substitute.
    Thanks man. I did consider making the Gadfly curse an NP so I'll keep that in mind, though I might want to come up with a third Personal Skill for her then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    thats a cool sheet, but man, i can not unsee the FCs similarity with Link with boobs
    And work pretty fast, wow
    Literally did not think of that at all. I was mainly just looking for a cowgirl FC that wasn't blatantly cutesy/sexualized, and that was the closest I could find.

Blog Entries
    Speaking of Third Personal Skill, it's kinda crazy that back in the day Servants having only 1 generic Personal Skill they share with 28 other Servants is normal, but now with FGO, everyone must have at least 3 Personal Skills, with 2 being at least Unique to that particular Servant.

Blog Entries
    Update: Changed the gadfly to an NP and added a new Personal Skill to take its place. Thanks Kamera!

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Jesus Christ you people work fast.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "The...unworthy...shall...not cross…me."

True Name: Uriel
    Class: Gatekeeper
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Source: Biblical Mythology
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    Strength: A
    Endurance: A++
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: A

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance EX
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. An inherent supreme protection that all other angels naturally hold. In any other class, it would rank down but in this defense oriented Saint Graph, it is relatively unchanged.

Bastion Erection A
    Inherent Skill of the Gatekeeper Class. It denotes the ability to steadfastly guard a designated place. While the user remains in position, their defensive capabilities receive a significant boost. At the same time, the Skill's effects are dependent on the Gatekeeper's ability to repel invaders- should the user let intruders through, the effects of Bastion Erection will be lost.

The eternal guardian of the Garden of Eden, he will stand and guard against all of those who are unworthy.

Personal Skills:

Archangel's Advice B++
    A Skill that denotes assistance from an Archangel, a Divine Spirit in Judeo-Christian lore. Known as the one who gave prophecies to Ezra and Enoch, and for guiding the latter. Though, due to being more concerned with presiding over Eden, the skill has ranked down. However, when concerning topics that he has expertise in, like the arts, he would open up a lot more.

Regent of the Sun A+
    A skill that pronounces the connection between Gatekeeper and the Sun. Being, at may times, called the Prince of the Sun or Flame of God, he holds a strong relationship with it. He is strengthened under its light, can emit flare-like waves, and even blinding rays of light.

Light of Wisdom EX
    A skill representing Gatekeeper's title as the Angel of Wisdom. Being said to shine of truth over the darkness of confusion, he can bestow great blessings onto others. These blessings come in the form of a powerful Clairvoyance that lasts for but a few moments in real time.

Noble Phantasm

"Burn….Galatine!"

Galatine: Nightless Sun Over Eden
    Type: Anti-Army

The noble phantasm of Gatekeeper. The burning sword that he wields in the protection of Eden. With flames at impossible temperatures, rivaling those of another "sword of flame", the weapon of Gatekeeper is less a sword and more a "Sun molded into the shape of a sword". Originally having no name, it was given one based on the sword of a certain Knight of the Round Table, which held a similar construct. Functioning similarly to the other blade, it presents itself in two forms depending on Gatekeeper's needs.

The first is an orb that resembles the Sun during a total eclipse. This is due to being held under a barrier of blackness that Gatekeeper had an "acquaintance" create for him. While the core is incredibly hot, the orb is safe to touch. As a way of offense, Gatekeeper unveils a portion of the barrier, creating a hole that allows the rays of the Sun to escape in the form of directed lasers. However, there is a limit to how many holes he can create before he loses control of the barrier and it unveils the Sun completely.

The second form is a straight sword formed by molding the barrier into the form of a blade, weakening it as a side effect. It is the flaming sword that was said to be carried by the angel that guarded Eden. Bearing high physical attack power, the edge of the sword can cut through almost anything. And through the weakening of the barrier, it can release the high intensity flames it holds, either as an omnidirectional wave of heat or through a charge attack.

Personality

Gatekeeper is a very quiet individual, withdrawing from others in an act that almost seems like disdain for contact, and generally stays in one place for periods of time unless somethings gets his interest. However, his fellow angels, particularly Michael, would say the contrary, bemoaning that "he's still so shy" and "he's pretty talkative when you get to know him." As for why he is in Chaldea. Functionally, it should be impossible for him to manifest as a servant but it seems, at least according to the testimony of observers, he is merely "visiting" a friend.

Relationships

Michael: "Still...the same." He then proceeds to ignore her for the rest of his time here.

Azazel: "Why are you here?" He was the one to decide where she shall be put for eternity. Why is she here?

Raphael: "...???..." He does not understand.

Sandolphon: "...?!?!...What?" He understands this even less.

Metatron: "...Enoch..."

Creator's Note: I've pretty much aknowledged that my specialty is response sheets. Well here's Uriel. Didn't know what to name his sword so I took the Sun motifs and went with just Galatine. Whether this is the "Sun" that exist within Excalibur Galatine or something different is for you to decide.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't think angels are supposed to have Erections.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    i disagree

What Erection? And should I be concerned about that being the first response to my sheet?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Bastion Erection A

Bastion Erection A
    Oh. The same skill name was Royd's Gatekeeper sheet so I just copied it.

Blog Entries
    notices your erection

uwu

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Cease those nonsense at once.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Cease those nonsense at once.
    youre not my dad

i am your dad

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    CEASE THIS NONSENSE AT ONCE.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    youre not my dad

i am your dad
    Del's Freud taking concerned notes rn.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I’m gone for only a few hours and then I return to find you people discussing angelic erections. Why?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    One of life’s great questions.