Page 386 of 620 FirstFirst ... 286336376381384385386387388391396436486 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,720 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Hey. You managed to summon me of all people, huh? No, I'm not all that big a deal, just someone who's hard to kill. I guess you could call me the Avenger of Eden. Never set foot in the place myself, but I'm close enough to fit. Besides, it rolls off the tongue pretty well. But if you want a shorter name, just call me Cain.

Avenger of Eden

Source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/53808196

Class: Avenger
    Alternate Classes: BerserkerBerserker, Alter Ego, Pretender

Appearance
    A boyish-looking young man with green hair and blue eyes, green hair and blue eyes, except when his second Noble Phantasm, which causes his eyes to switch to empyrean gold and infernal red, is active, seemingly no older than twenty. He doesn't appear to realize just how young he looks, given how he always reacts with surprise whenever someone mistakes him for a teenager. He always has at least one demonic and one holy sword on hand in order to be prepared for "either kind of pest", though he regularly changes them out whenever he finds one that seems stronger. He claims that his current favorites came from a barfight with an Earl of Hell and a successful impalement (but an unsuccessful slaying) by a bishop's son, though the truth is unclear.

Strength: B Endurance: E+++
    Agility: C Mana: B
    Luck: A Noble Phantasm: EX

A young man who goes by the name of Cain, the 'original murderer' spoken of in Abrahamic myth.

Class SkillsAvenger C:
    Curse me, hate me, call me by any name, blame me for whatever you want. As long as you think I'm a known quantity, I'll gladly be a scapegoat for as long as it takes.

Oblivion Correction A+:
    Every injustice is another reason. Every casualty is something to engrave into one's soul. But, above all else, that one crime, that one sin, will never be forgotten nor forgiven. No matter how many centuries, how many millennia, no matter how much it might be smothered, this hatred will burn as hot as the sun until the culprit is no more.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) D

According to myth, Cain and Abel were the first two sons of Adam and Eve, the original humans. The elder brother, Cain, was a farmer, while the younger brother, Abel, was a shepherd. The brothers sacrificed the results of their professions to their god, and while Abel's offering was gladly accepted, Cain's was rejected. This incensed Cain, who was then reprimanded by God However, the chastisement only increased his fury, and he struck Abel's head with a rock, killing him instantly. As a result, Cain was cursed by God and banished. Legends disagree as to what became of him afterwards, however.

Personality
    Generally speaking, the Avenger of Eden is shockingly easy to get along with, given his class, being modest, laidback, and good-natured, though the detachment with which he treats death is unnerving at times.
    However, this is still an Avenger. The moment anything divine or demonic comes into the picture, all bets are off. Though he isn't immediately hostile to angels or demons, he seems to take satisfaction in killing them should the need arise. The presence of actual gods, on the other hand, blows away any self control and quickly sends him spiraling into a murderous rage that is difficult to reason him out of, though rather than the madness of a Berserker, this is simply hatred taken to its absolute limit.

Origin: Old Testament
    Region: The Levant
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personal SkillsBattle Continuation (Fake) A:
    The ability to continue fighting despite receiving immense wounds; unlike the standard version of the skill, this skill does not add any sort of physical endurance or supernatural function besides the ability to stay conscious; the body has the endurance of an ordinary human and destroyed muscles will be unable to function. It merely represents an ability to withstand incredible pain and mad determination. The mentality of a man who would readily strangle an opponent using his own spilt entrails.

High Speed Original Words C:
    As he was born long before the fall of Babel, Avenger possesses an intimate knowledge of the original language spoken by humans, giving him the ability to use tremendously powerful magecraft with little-to-no preparation.
    ...That being said, , unlike his brother, he is comparatively mediocre as a mage, considering the massive advantage he started with. He treats thaumaturgy as little more than a sidearm, a way to distract or parry to create an opening for his swords, or as a fallback when losing ground. In addition, his repertoire of spells consists mostly of recreations of human achievements, and a disproportionate amount of them leave him as the only person in a wide radius capable of surviving the effects.

Noble Phantasm?
    Hidarder Klole Qayin
    Faded Mark of Sin

Type: Support (Passive)
    The primal curse used to brand the original murderer. "You shall be an eternal wanderer upon the earth." While it is said that there is more to the curse, the rest seem to no longer apply to Avenger for some reason. Even the mark that once served as a physical signifier of the curse is no longer visible.

Despite this, the power of this Noble Phantasm is peerless, granting Avenger a sort of immortality. No matter how damaged his body may become, even if it is destroyed, spiritual core and all, as long as enough magical energy is provided, he will be able to recover. While it is possible for Hidarder Klole Qayin to create a new body from scratch, as long as the remains of Avenger's body still exist, they will be drawn to each other with increasing force and return to their original shape.

That's all you need to know for now. With any luck, there won't be any need for anything else.But, maybe it had to be this way. The end of the world, of time itself. I forced my way in here for a reason, after all.
    Alright. I'll let you know who I really am.
    I'll warn you though, the truth's more disappointing than whatever you might be expecting.

In truth, even if he somehow managed to be recorded into the Throne of Heroes, Cain would have never qualified for the Avenger class. Perhaps Berserker for his well known act, or even Caster in his later years, but Cain never considered himself to have been the subject of an injustice great enough to turn him into an engine of vengeance. No, his years after his banishment were spent attempting to find a way to atone for the mistake he committed in a fit of maddened rage. In his search, he pioneered many types of ancient magecraft, and eventually created some kind of spell or ritual, using his own soul as a sacrificial catalyst.

Avenger is the result of Cain's final work of magecraft. While he possesses the body and leftover memories and conceptual fragments from Cain, his mind and soul are entirely that of his brother, Abel, having been retrieved from the void.

...From the moment he saw a face not quite his in his reflection, and remembered his twin's memories of his own death, he knew.
    The one responsible for his imprisonment in a hellish nothingness that would one day be built into a place called 'heaven'.
    The reason his beloved elder brother was now beyond even death.
    The being that spurned the fruits of Cain's labor and whispered poisonous words into the ear of a man who did not understand death as Havel the shepherd did.
    Was the being called 'God', who he had once worshiped as his father did.

Noble Phantasm
    Apostasy
    Ye Divine, Be As Unto A Mortal

Type: Anti-Supremacy

The very raison d'etre that drives Abel onward, ancient and festering. It is partially released whenever he uses a holy or demonic sword, but the full activation crystallizes as a fusion of his stolen blades. As it is formed as a weapon to be used against 'those who would interfere with Humanity for their own gain', its strength is inversely proportional to the conceptual humanity of the opponent, to the point that if it were to be used against a creator god fully regressed to the Age of Gods, it would leave a mortal wound, destroying the god's immortality and authority with ease. Conversely, when activated against a normal human, its conceptual properties are totally nullified and it becomes simply 'an oddly shaped sword'. The invocation of this noble phantasm forces Avenger's demonic and angelic aspects to manifest, due to the paradoxical nature of Avenger as 'he who is adored by God' and 'he who is despised by God'.

Even now, he prepares.
    Even now, he watches.
    Training.
    Learning.
    Walking amongst the short-lived humans of the modern age.
    Bearing a quietly roiling antediluvian hatred.
    Perhaps, forever.
    Perhaps, even longer.
    Until the day that the world reaches its planned end, and the barriers separating the realms of the divine, the demonic, and the mortal crumble.
    Until the day he can climb to the greatest height and spill the blood of the Almighty with his spells and sword.
    Until then, hiding his eternal, all-consuming grudge beneath his love of humanity, peering his deep blue eyes through his brother's bright green hair, he waits.

Relationships
    Gilles de Rais (Caster):
    "Master, do you have any idea who that weird fish guy was? He shouted something about 'blasphemy' and 'cool' and tried to give me some sort of slimy invitation.
    ...Please tell me I don't sound like that guy when I get worked up.

Lilith:
    "I respect my parents. I respect them, but I don't exactly like them as people. Aunt Lilith, though... she may be a demon, but she's not a bad person. What she does isn't too terrible, and we agree on a lot of things. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm on her side. But I'd take her company over my mother's any day."

Any divine pseudoservant:
    "As soon as you no longer have a hold on that body... I'll know. You won't have any chance to escape. Remember that."

Any saint or Amakusa:
    "The church... they're humans, and their crimes aren't as severe as the objects of their worship, but they're still responsible for a lot of terrible things on behalf of their masters. Dogs of the Host, the lot of them. I'd rather not work with them if I could help it."

Any non-pseudoservant god:
    "Come out. Come out. Wherever. You are. There's no need to hide, divine spirit. I'm just a human, it's not like I can do anything to hurt you. I'm just going to SMASH YOUR DIVINE CORE AND BURN YOU OUT OF THE THRONE YOU DAMN OVERGROWN ELEMENTAL, HOW DARE YOU BE HERE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE—
    Huh? Master? When did you get here?"

Raziel:
    "Eh? R-R-R-Raziel? W-Why are you asking about Raziel? Is she here somehow!?
    Oh. Oh, I see, Master. Well, um, I wouldn't say I dislike her, I mean, as far as angels go, she's not bad, and, er, she's not, you know, unpleasant at all, but I wouldn't say I LIKE her either. She's just. A person. One of the few angels I don't size up to see if I can kill them when we run into each other. Not that we run into each other a lot. Just, ah, hm."

Creator Notes
    Phew. This is something I've had bouncing along for a long time, and I figured it was about time I actually finished it. There's some influence from modern media depictions, but I ended up deciding that they weren't significant enough to stick this in the Modern Fiction thread. There's a couple of things I couldn't really find a way to fit in, like Apostasy manifesting as the world's deadliest corkscrew, but I feel like I might have already overstuffed it as is. Anyways, lemme know what y'all think.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Voyager of Savage Skies:

Appearance:
    First Ascension

"Your orders, Commander."
    Second Ascension

"See how much stronger I am now? I promise I'll continue being of service to you!"
    Third Ascension

"U-um, aren't these clothes a little... unbecoming of a soldier? Eh, a night out in town? I don't really understand, but for some reason that request makes me really happy..."

(First FC source)
    (Second FC source) (Third FC source)

True Name: Cher Ami

Alignment: Neutral Good

Summoning Catalysts: A Croix de Guerre medal, copy of the last message she delivered

Strength- E
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- D
    Luck- C+
    NP- B+

Personality
    Stoic and taciturn. Voyager acts inhumanly singleminded on her duties only showing concern for managing to deliver her messages on time. Despite taking a human form and intellect she is still an avian at heart and when not in service mainly spends her free time perching somewhere high up quietly observing humans from afar. However she is actually an earnest person who craves affection and praise. She lets out a soft coo when patted on the head and shyly enjoys being fed crackers.

Voyager feels loyal to the soldiers she flew alongside in life. Although she doesn't totally understand the causes they fought for she still considers them precious comrades. Conversely Voyager feels an instinctive suspicion and unease at the German imperial flag or Nazi swastika, often trying to peck them apart on sight. She's also afraid of hawks.

Voyager has something of a martyr complex that comes from being only rewarded when she risked her life delivering important messages on the frontlines. She'll keep fighting no matter how broken her body becomes, so long as her wings can be a shield for those she cares for. Thus a more astute Master would be wise to show Voyager it's okay to rely on others sometimes and she doesn't always need to take everything on herself, helping rein in her self-destructive tendencies.

Dislikes: the whizzing of shells, being a burden, Germans
    Talent: delivering messages
    Natural Enemy: hawks

Class Skills:

Independent Navigation- D+
    The Voyager Class' variation of Independent Action. A Skill granted to those famed for travelling through distant lands, whether to reach a destination or simply savoring the scenery along the way. Donates the Servant a bonus to Endurance and constant supply of magical energy per turn so long as they continue on their journey.

Voyager possesses a lower rank than her peers as instead of journeying to new lands she technically was only able to navigate back home. Nevertheless based on the vast distance and adversity she often had to surmount to get there she obtains a + modifier. Upon marking a location as her "home" Voyager is able to instinctively find her way back to it no matter how far they might be separated.

Personal Skills:

Angel Of The Air (False)- A
    A Skill representing one's existence as an "angel" that flies over the battlefield filling the hearts of soldiers with hope. The imagery of a pure white pigeon weaving through the shell-choked sky like an angel is sure to bring hope to even the most beleaguered soldier. In Judeo-Christian mythology pigeons are 「messengers of peace」 and 「instruments of God's presence」 and it seems through the belief and reverence invested in her Voyager has become an existence falsely approaching such titles.

This Skill grants Voyager a minor Magecraft to govern wind-currents around herself mainly useful for subtly bending the course of incoming bullets astray. To those unknowing of her true power it gives the appearance of minor 「miracles」 as shells aimed at her continually miss their mark. Furthermore it confers the effects of both Charisma (C-) and Provocation (C) depending on one's allegiance to Voyager that reflects her status as a beacon of hope.

Voyager's presence over the battlefield raises morale for her allies, akin to the charismatic nature of a holy maiden waving her flag. A mental effect inspiring them to fight harder and believe victory is within reach. Conversely enemy attacks are naturally drawn to Voyager wishing to destroy the fragile hope she embodies. Injuries to Voyager become mental interference in her allies that lowers their will to fight, making her presence on the battlefield something of a double-edged sword. After all to damage 「hope」 surely invites only 「despair」.

Messenger- B
    A Skill given to those famous for delivering messages whether in war or peacetime. Carrier pigeons were often chosen for that purpose due to their swift wings to soar over shellfire and ability to navigate back to their home even across great distances. From ancient Egypt and Greece to the modern World Wars the auspicious avian continued to hold enormous importance for transmitting sensitive information in an expedient time-frame.

As a Skill this renders Voyager's Saint Graph into a living medium for any form of written or verbal communication. Messages entrusted to her are stored and can be parroted at will upon reaching the intended recipient, coming out even in the original speaker's voice. Normally this just makes her an ideal courier but the true power of this Skill is that it also applies to any special statuses conveyed through speech or writing. For instance a stirring oratory that boosts allied parameters, or a warcry that induces debilitating terror in the enemy. Such concepts can be freely recorded by Voyager and "broadcast" at will even on the middle of a battlefield with the original reciter nowhere in sight.

Thus Voyager functions excellently as a support to physically weak Servants who bestow boons or curses through their speeches/writings, as she can bring their effects to the frontlines without them needing to endanger themselves. Even Noble Phantasms that crystallize in the form of communication can be recreated by her.

Honored Animal (Veteran)- B+
    A sublimation of Voyager's exceptional status as a pigeon who received the French
    War Cross
    Croix de Guerre
    medal for bravery. Its presence around her neck attests the concept that Voyager is equal to any human soldier. Confers a bevy of Skills that a soldier would be expected to possess such as Bravery, Military Tactics, Marksmanship and Knowledge Of Melee Combat at C~B rank. However as these aren't abilities she's naturally versed in but granted by the collective recognition of humanity Voyager is unable to display them at will, rather they are only bestowed when expedient to the situation. For instance obtaining the Marksmanship Skill when needing to man an artillery platform or Knowledge Of Melee Combat for being attacked by a large number of foes at once.

Based on the care and treatment she was shown after returning from her final mission this Skill also donates Voyager a healing Magecraft-like effect should she manage to come back alive from an engagement. Visually a soft golden aura emanates from the medal and spreads to envelop the rest of her body. This isn't enough to reattach severed limbs or restore missing organs but can ameliorate the worst effects of Voyager's wounds.

Noble Phantasm
    Salvation Of The Lost Battalion
    Dove And Olive Branch

Type: Support, Barrier

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing how Voyager saved the 194 survivors of the Lost Battalion. Stranded behind German lines and facing mistaken bombardment from their own side's artillery, their commander penned a desperate message for aid before entrusting it to a lone pigeon to bring to the allied outpost on the other side of the battlefield. Almost immediately after taking flight she was shot down, to the horror of the Americans witnessing their last hope plummet from the sky.

Yet the pigeon bravely recovered and took once more into the air, weaving between a storm of shells as she soared higher beyond view of the German artillery. When the bird finally reached her destination she'd lost one eye, was bleeding heavily and her left leg was only hanging on by a tendon. Yet she'd succeeded in delivering the vital message to high command who called off the bombardment and sent aid to their embattered men behind enemy lines. Thanks to a humble avian's perseverance the lives of 194 American troops were saved.

As a Noble Phantasm this is bolstered by the recurring symbolism of pigeons as messengers of hope and peace. In the story of Genesis, the
    pigeon
    dove
    Noah sent out on the Ark returned carrying a freshly plucked olive branch, signifying the rejuvenation of the world after the Great Flood had receded. Both these anecdotes entwine into a Noble Phantasm embodying the concept "the worst is over".

Passively this donates Voyager A-ranked Battle Continuation and Magic Resistance, letting her push through any obstacles that would interfere with delivering her message of hope. Upon invoking its true name the sky clears up (if it were cloudy) and a heavenly rainbow shines down upon Voyager's allies. This light clears up any mental interferences they were suffering such as fear, confusion or despair and can fully negate a single attack up to the level of A-ranked Anti-Army classification. Any attack that passes through the prismatic curtain will harmlessly disperse into ethereal wisps, whether it be a hail of shells, a magical energy beam or even a summoned army.

By declaring "the worst is over", whatever awaits must be hope itself, so this Noble Phantasm nullifies any interferences that would "bring despair". Those bathed by Voyager's light enjoy protection of being in a zone of absolute hope, akin to a poppy stubbornly blooming amidst a wartorn wasteland. It is fundamentally similar to the holy banner waved by a certain saint, but as Voyager's light is the culmination of her own resilient efforts rather than a true blessing from God her version is inherently weaker and can only absolutely defend against a single attack (though the definition of such may include multiple projectiles or men) before dissipating.

Additionally reflecting the injuries she sustained on her final service a portion of the damage from more severe attacks will be transferred to Voyager herself rather than entirely negated. Guarding against an A-ranked Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or multiple weaker ones in a row would result in Voyager suffering severe internal and external wounds that put her on the verge of death. Nevertheless she can keep going thanks to her Battle Continuation Skill until her body gives out entirely.

No Faker twist this time around, don't worry y'all. Just a cute/badass birb girl. I toyed with the idea for a while of writing up a messenger pigeon as a Heroic Spirit and finally got the inspiration to do it. A manga called Winged Fusiliers was a godsend for finding FCs for this concept. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Really cute sheet, hopefully soon fitting for these trying EU times
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Really cute sheet, hopefully soon fitting for these trying EU times
    Thanks man! That connection didn't even occur to me.

Blog Entries
    "Cain": Now this is a creative twist on the guy that deserves comment. Having a vendetta against God for making "him" into a scapegoat reminds him of the SMT series, and given you mentioned being inspired by modern media I'm curious if that was intentional. Overall I'd welcome this as a worthy addition to my roster of Cain variants. I wonder if you're planning on doing a Raziel sheet too based on that Relationship line, she sounds like an interesting character.

In any case here's another Servant from me. I'd been saving this one up for a while in case it fit the new prompt of the rework contest but since it doesn't I'll be posting it here. A Foreigner variant of an old sheet I did ages ago. I tried to flesh out a backstory for a comparatively minor player in Greek legend but (combined with the connection to his patron god) that ended up making him come off as a bit of an OC. Personality-wise he was also inspired by Shiranui, a villain from the Dororo manga/anime. Anyways as usual comments and critiques are appreciated. Hope y'all enjoy!

Foreigner of the Sea's Maw:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Sciron

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Alternate Class: Rider

Armament: Dual flintlock crossbows that appear fashioned from an old and rotting hull, incrusted in rust and barnacles. Despite their waterlogged and dilapidated appearance these weapons are perfectly capable of aiming and firing with incredible rapidity rivalling an automatic pistol. Instead of ordinary bolts squids appear inside the loading mechanism and when shot spiral screaming through the air to pierce opponents. While an anachronistic weapon he obviously never would've wielded while alive this encapsulates Foreigner's image as an "outlaw" in popular culture, warped by Byatis' blessing. He wields one in either hand, and can perform shooting-tricks that rival the Archer Class.

Strength- B
    Agility- D
    Endurance- C
    Mana- B
    Luck- D
    NP- A+

History
    Sciron was once the king of a distant land. It was a small kingdom, lacking any great treasury or feats in war but he ruled with fairness and justice. Instead of enriching the military Sciron devoted himself to the happiness of his subjects in their humble lives.

However one day a tribe of marauders ransacked his kingdom, utterly destroying it. In despair Sciron wandered to a rocky cliff overlooking the Aegean sea. Contemplating the beauty of the ocean he'd always admired he threw himself off of it into the depths. But instead of dying, a massive green eye appeared in the darkness gazing at him. The eye of a primordial being that slumbered beneath the waves. It saw potential in Sciron, sensing his thirst for vengeance could be of use to feed its insatiable hunger.

And so the creature forged a contract with Sciron, agreeing it would lend him its power in return for sacrifices. When Sciron woke up washed ashore, he set out with a cold glint of purpose in his eyes. Using a taste of the newfound power his patron granted him, he found the marauder tribe and massacred them to the last, dragging their bodies to the sea. There the maw of a truly gargantuan turtle emerged to consume the offerings before vanishing again beneath the waves.

Yet still Sciron wasn't satisfied. The emptiness in his heart hadn't been lifted by claiming vengeance, instead it only worsened, aching like a cold wound in his chest. After seeing the greed and hypocrisy that humans were capable of he wanted to show them all what it felt like to lose everything.

And so with the whispers of the evil god encouraging his darkest thoughts Sciron shed his vestiges as a king and took to the role of bandit. He returned to the same cliff he'd jumped from on that fateful day and accosted passersby, using the eye of terror his god granted him to compel them to wash his feet. When they knelt down to comply hoping to spare their lives Sciron would kick them into the ocean, where the waiting giant turtle would devour them. This was a mutually beneficial arrangement, with Sciron receiving his victims' possessions and his god growing fat on the vitality of countless souls.

But no matter how much riches he looted or how many faces he saw twisted in despair, neither Sciron nor his god were ever satiated. Their hunger and hatred of the world were equally unending. One day, a boy arrived. He'd been travelling along the Saronic gulf on a pilgrimage to reach Athens and reclaim his father's legacy. Sciron hesitated for just a moment. The boy's energy and inexperience reminded him of his own youth in the royal household. Yet he hardened his heart, he'd gone too far and left too many corpses in his wake to stop by some misguided pity.

The boy approached him, cheerfully and without fear. Sciron tried to use his eye of terror on him yet he was undeterred, rushing forwards at the bandit. In just a single instant as his conscious mind scrambled to understand what happened Sciron came to a realization; this child held no fear of death. A blade flashed out at his neck and tumbling backwards Sciron found himself falling off the same cliff on which he'd condemned so many lives.

The giant turtle rose up beneath him, its dreadful beak open to claim one last sacrifice. "So this is how it ends," he thought with a bitter smile. In the end he would die as he'd wanted to all those years ago, sinking into the ocean he'd always admired. Perhaps if he could reunite with his family from so long ago... ah, but he was surely unworthy of such things now. He could only faintly recall their names and faces at this point, memories shrouded in a hazy mist. Was this the god's doing, or had his attachment to life simply dulled after soaked in the blood of so many?

Either way, it mattered not anymore. Sciron closed his eyes and accepted the end as the maw of the sea closed around him.

Personality
    An aloof and misanthropic man. Foreigner dislikes humans, finding them ugly and corrupt beings who put on a front of generosity and kindness while only acting based on their selfish desires. He possesses a twisted sense of "fairness", feeling that as he's lost everything at the hands of humans, it's only right that he take everything from humans. For that reason he possesses a morbid pleasure at seeing people driven into despair as they're robbed of their hopes, their possessions and finally their pitiful lives. Seeing such scenes is the only thing that can briefly fill his empty heart.

In his free time Foreigner can often be found gazing out at the ocean and silently spectating the patterns of the waves. A hobby he'd always had in life this is one of the few moments he seems almost at peace. Foreigner believes the ocean is beautiful and pure, uncontaminated by the jealousy and hatred of humans. Thus, he cannot help but long for it.

He has a great dislike for so-called "heroes of justice", disparaging them as naive brats who defend the world's order while blinding themselves to its unfairness. If he were facing such an individual Foreigner would find delight in throwing the hypocrisy of their ideals into their faces and making them break down before killing them. This obsession can prove Foreigner's undoing as he'll even drag out the fight to witness his desired "epiphany", which might give the opponent time to turn the tables on him.

Foreigner lacks any particular desire for the Grail. If he were to actually obtain it he would only wish to become a great curse that endlessly plagues the human world, ensuring his grudge would never be forgotten. Foreigner's true wish is simply to revive his long-lost kingdom and family. Yet those memories have been clouded by Byatis' influence as God of Forgetfulness ensuring he only barely remembers his life before the tragedy motivating him. A fundamentally tragic existence, he is only a pawn to the evil deity using him as a means to amass more sacrifices.

If he were to regain those memories perhaps Foreigner just once would use the power given to him not to destroy, but to save.

Likes: the ocean, to take what's owed to him, his kingdom (forgotten)
    Dislikes: the hypocrisy of humans, naive "heroes of justice", water pollution
    Talents: banditry, ruling (former)
    Natural Enemy: Theseus

Class Skills:

Existence Beyond The Domain- B
    A Skill inherent to the Foreigner Class, asserting one's existence outside of time and reality. Foreigner is partially resistant to physical and mental damage, as his true self exists far beyond the reality perceivable by humans. This defense can be bypassed if the attacker themselves is connected to "something beyond man", like by possessing the Divinity Skill. As the otherworldly being he hosts originated from the gulf of space Foreigner would possess an A-rank in this Skill. However due to being compressed into a shell of Foreigner's understanding it has been lowered to B.

Divinity- B
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. A son of Poseidon in some tellings, his divinity is strengthened by Byatis' blessing.

Insanity- C
    A Mental Pollution-like skill gained from contacting an evil god that can easily erode the fragile common sense and morals of humans. However, the main qualification for the Foreigner class is to defy this erosion, either by maintaining their integrity as they descend into madness, or instead of being consumed by madness, they consume the madness itself.

Foreigner's drive for vengeance resonates excellently with his patron god's hunger for sacrifices, granting a mutual cooperation without the need of one mind to dominate the other. Nevertheless Byatis' corruption still manifests in subtly clouding Foreigner's memories of his former life as king, steering him away from courses of action that don't satiate its thirst.

Personal Skills:

Connection To The Deep (Abyss)- B
    Foreigner was said to be a son of the sea god Poseidon--- however his true ancestry remains shrouded in mystery as some legends instead attest him to be merely the son of a mortal king. In truth Foreigner's connection to the sea came from the otherworldly being he pacted with when he in despair plunged off the Sceironian Rocks. This Skill ranks up Foreigner's physical stats and grants him a minor healing factor when immersed in freshwater. Furthermore he can transform pools of water into inky black portals to dive through and form minor undersea horrors from his blood to use as familiars.

Mystic Eyes- C+
    Denotes the possession of Mystic Eyes, capable of imparting magical effects upon a subject and interfering directly with the outside world. While Foreigner was never recorded as having such eyes in life he's obtained this Skill by substituting one of his own eyes with that of his otherworldly patron. Byatis was often depicted as a cyclopean horror whose gaze was said to bring darkness on the mind, subjugating those who met its stare into the being's clutches.

This overlaps with Foreigner's own legend of threatening passersby into washing his feet to enable this Skill. His left eye (an unnatural sea-green with the pupil slitted like a cephalopod's) is a Mystic Eye of Terror, and meeting the victim's gaze can induce sufficient dread to bring them to their knees. A primeval mental interference that imprints the sensation of being stared at by an unknowable being from the depths of the sea. Naturally this can be resisted by Skills and Noble Phantasms granting psychic protection at rank C or higher.

Furthermore another one of Byatis' titles was God of Forgetfulness. By condensing the Mystic Eye's effects Foreigner can briefly overload the target's mind with such unknowable terror as to force them to block out their memories of the last few seconds. Can disorient the opponent by making it seem like they suddenly jumped 5-6 seconds, giving Foreigner an opening to exploit in combat. This surpasses normal defense against mental interference but in turn heavily strains Foreigner's Mystic Eye and so can only be used a few times per battle. Additionally it still requires direct eye-contact like the regular usage. Visually a green flash emits from Foreigner's left eye when he uses this technique.

Plunderer- B+
    A Skill denoting one's occupation as a brigand who plunders from others. It's been strengthened by Byatis' nature as one who feasts on the vitality of its victims to grow stronger. All of Foreigner's melee attacks will "plunder" something from the opponent in addition to dealing physical damage. At this rank one can even "plunder" intangibles such as skills, memories and life-force. By default Foreigner's strikes leech a small portion of the opponent's vitality to enrich his own, healing wounds and empowering his otherworldly patron. Direct hits drain the most while blocked ones less so. However Foreigner can also choose to "steal" more specific concepts.

When Foreigner first hits an opponent, he has the option to partially seize ownership one of their Personal Skills as his own. This initially results in Foreigner gaining the Skill at E- while the target's goes down a half-rank. Each additional successful strike will further raise Foreigner's rank of the same Skill by half while the opponent's goes down. This ceases once he matches the opponent's ranking in which case their version is sealed altogether. He can do the same thing with parameters, strengthening his corresponding stat by weakening the enemy's.

Only one Skill or parameter can be stolen at a time so if he wants to take another he'll have to give back what he already has. Through Byatis' blessing even Skills inherent to the body can be granted by remolding Foreigner's flesh to model them, though this would result in corrupted and twisted imitations of those abilities that further distort his appearance. Skills that crystallize the legend of a specific hero like Tsubame Gaeshi cannot be stolen.

The pact between man and Old One granted both parties what they desired, with Byatis obtaining a neverending supply of sacrifices while Foreigner helped himself to the earthly wealth of his victims. Even if--- in the end Foreigner himself became the last sacrifice, his body consumed by the horror he'd nurtured.

Noble Phantasm
    Aspidochelone Byatis
    Horror Of The Sceironian Rocks

Type: Anti-Army

The true nature of the monster Foreigner partnered with. An abomination from the depths of the sea that he encountered in his lowest moments and forged a pact to obtain the vengeance he desired. The Great Old One's true shape is unfathomable to humans, but to answer Foreigner's conceptions it appears in the form of a gigantic turtle akin to the Greek travelers' myths he would've read about. Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name Foreigner may summon his eldritch companion from any large body of water in his surroundings.

The water rises up and dyes inky black before coalescing into a great testudinate horror. Vast enough to resemble a small island with ancient moss, tangled tentacles of undersea plants and even wrecked ship remnants strewn across its craggy shell. A true disaster of the seas, every sweep of its colossal flippers creates tsunamis that annihilate infrastructure while the turtle's beaked maw opens to a raging whirlpool that can swallow up entire fleets of ships in a single dread gulp. Furthermore its thick rocky shell is impenetrable to attacks below B-rank, with only the soft fleshy underbelly vulnerable to ordinary damage.

Foreigner can control this beast thanks to their connection as long as he continually offers it sacrifices. Should the supply run dry it may very well turn on him instead. Foreigner bears no ill will towards the monster for killing him in life. He considers it only a fitting fate and the inevitable conclusion of their contract. Should he be mortally wounded he will certainly offer his body to be devoured by his patron once more, empowering it with his spirit core into a self-sustaining horror that will avenge him by rampaging uncontrollably until destroyed.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 23rd, 2023 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Lowered Existence

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    "Cain": Now this is a creative twist on the guy that deserves comment. Having a vendetta against God for making "him" into a scapegoat reminds him of the SMT series, and given you mentioned being inspired by modern media I'm curious if that was intentional. Overall I'd welcome this as a worthy addition to my roster of Cain variants. I wonder if you're planning on doing a Raziel sheet too based on that Relationship line, she sounds like an interesting character.
    Well, I wouldn't say that Devil Survivor wasn't a factor in coming up with History's Oldest Brocon, though honestly I would have thought other partsthe color schemes would have stood out more as having their roots in that. As for Raziel, well, regardless of Abel's crush I wasn't exactly considering making one, considering how the Archangel of Secrets is so far out from what's been summonable even in FGOthat I would almost certainly end up just making straight up Tokyo Babel Raziel minus the more generic setting-specific stuff, but, maybe, in the modern fiction thread. I wouldn't have trouble coming up with an NP.

And, huh, that's certainly an obscure figure to choose for a sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate's End View Post
    Well, I wouldn't say that Devil Survivor wasn't a factor in coming up with History's Oldest Brocon, though honestly I would have thought other partsthe color schemes would have stood out more as having their roots in that. As for Raziel, well, regardless of Abel's crush I wasn't exactly considering making one, considering how the Archangel of Secrets is so far out from what's been summonable even in FGOthat I would almost certainly end up just making straight up Tokyo Babel Raziel minus the more generic setting-specific stuff, but, maybe, in the modern fiction thread. I wouldn't have trouble coming up with an NP.

And, huh, that's certainly an obscure figure to choose for a sheet.
    Not that familiar with SMT so I didn't get the color-scheme stuff. And I've already made a bunch of Angel Servants so that wouldn't strike me as a problem, but if you can't think of a way to differentiate her from another iconic take that's fair enough. That character does sound like a cutie.

Blog Entries
    neat foreigner, royd. you incorporated almost all anecdotes that thing had about it. except perhaps its weakness of being trapped in a space.
    I always fear seeing you do Foreigners because you are my rival and perhaps you take an Outer God that is on my list! But you take the obscure ones and do them better justice than I ever could.
    The only nitpick is the rank in Existence. For me, it is too high.
    In your version it is on earth, it is kinda attested to in mythology and it conforms to Foreigner's own conceptions. For me, that would be reason enough to lower its status as 'incomprehensible' and 'not here' to C or B rank, probably B because of what you wrote in the NP. It is also indirectly a measurement of its HPL fame and byatis is not exactly a big name.
    Still cool job, king

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    neat foreigner, royd. you incorporated almost all anecdotes that thing had about it. except perhaps its weakness of being trapped in a space.
    I always fear seeing you do Foreigners because you are my rival and perhaps you take an Outer God that is on my list! But you take the obscure ones and do them better justice than I ever could.
    The only nitpick is the rank in Existence. For me, it is too high.
    In your version it is on earth, it is kinda attested to in mythology and it conforms to Foreigner's own conceptions. For me, that would be reason enough to lower its status as 'incomprehensible' and 'not here' to C or B rank, probably B because of what you wrote in the NP. It is also indirectly a measurement of its HPL fame and byatis is not exactly a big name.
    Still cool job, king
    Lowered Existence to B-rank like you suggested. Thanks for the feedback!

Blog Entries
    "Servant Assa- ah, so this is the Class the World associates with me. I'm sorry, I'm afraid you would've better off not summoning a hopeless weakling like me in the first place... Still, if you have faith in me I'll do my best to answer that devotion. Let's work to create a world where everyone can live in peace and smile together, okay Master?"

Assassin of Divided Legacy
    :

Appearance:

True Name: ■■■■

Strength- D
    Agility- E+
    Endurance- D
    Mana- E
    Luck- D-
    NP- D+

Personality
    A gentle, sensitive young man who dislikes conflict. Especially hates the idea of siblings fighting each other, saying they should get along to honor the wishes of their parents. Despite being an Assassin he insists he has little useful abilities for combat and does his best to seek out peaceful solutions instead. Something of a "mama's boy", he gets along easily with maternal-type figures. Occasionally Assassin can be found clutching his head while muttering fitfully to himself, as if an unknown voice were reverberating in his brain. However just who he's speaking to in these bouts and the identity of this strange Servant are alike facts he refuses to disclose.

Likes: successful negotiations, his mother, a quiet place to read, siblings getting along
    Dislikes: sibling rivalries, war, loud disturbances, making his mother cry
    Talents: nothing in particular (by his own estimation)
    Natural Enemy: ■■■■■■■■■

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment- E-
    The talent to cut off one's presence as a Servant. However the level of concealment drops sharply the moment one prepares to attack. In stark opposition to his Class Assassin has no apparent aptitude for sneaking about or concealing himself. However his shyness means he can often melt into a room, being easily overlooked next to the presence of more overpowering figures. This combined with a vestige of his Class Container affords him a minimal rank in this Skill.

Personal Skills:

Divided Authority- N/A

An exceptional Skill held by those who divided their authority between another individual in life. This Skill results in Assassin's Servant container being shared evenly between himself and the "other half" of his authority. Assassin's parameters are only half of what "they'd" possess as a whole, which explains the oddly low stats on his profile. However in return negative effects on Assassin (that includes regular damage and status ailments like poisons, curses etc) will also be divided between two individuals, halving their severity. So for instance the equivalent of a lethal wound might become just a serious one for Assassin and his "other self".

So this Skill can be a blessing as well as a curse. It is easy to imagine that Assassin could become far more powerful by accepting and combining with his "other half". However for unknown reasons he utterly refuses to do so, shutting down at the mere mention of the subject.

Normally Assassin's personality dominates their mutual body but occasionally his "other half" will try to overtake control, resulting in his hair partially blackening and the distortion of some of his parameters and Skills. Although mostly Assassin is able to keep him contained during these bouts of identity-crisis, their coexistence is fundamentally unstable.

"Please... you don't want me to let 'him' out."

Imperial Privilege- D

An ability where- through sheer insistence of the owner- Skills otherwise impossible to possess can be briefly obtained. As a (short-lived) emperor of Rome Assassin possesses this Skill even though his mentality is ill-suited for it. He favors granting himself Skills based on his mother's tutelage like philosophy, statesmanship and Vestal Magecraft. However this Skill is also divided between Assassin and his other half, resulting in a subpar rank.

"I still remember the days I spent learning at her knee, back when the future seemed as boundless as the sky. Ah, excuse me for boring you with my reminiscing Master..."

Affection Of The Divine Mother- B

Affection from Assassin's mother who was venerated under the titles 「Pia Felix Augusta」 and 「Mater Patriae」. Her influence serves as a form of divine protection that repels mental interference and mediates Assassin's conflict with his "other side". Should this Skill be sealed or otherwise disrupted it's likely said other side could violently assert control.

True Name Erasure- A+

A declaration that the Servant's true name has been blotted from history. Negates effects that would unmask their true identity at rank A or lower. Additionally merely reciting or even thinking his true name without "permission" imposes mental and eventually physical damage on the target until they relent. While originally a curse enforced on Assassin by his other half, it seems he's chosen to embrace it as a means of weakening their connection. Should his true name be revealed it could serve as a foothold for ■■■■■■■■■ to manifest.

Noble Phantasm
    Pax Parricidium
    An Empire Divided Shall Not Stand

Type: Anti-Unit

Sword of Oaths. A seemingly unremarkable Roman gladius, stained in blood and emanating a faint divine aura that comes from the blessing of an unknown god. As a Noble Phantasm it's come to stand for Assassin's once sincere wish to reconcile with his other half and share their authority once more. A blade meant not to be drawn in offense but to rebuff treachery, it will automatically move to parry attacks he was unaware of even to the point of leaping from the scabbard. A form of 「auto-guard」 that only applies so long as Assassin didn't perceive his true opponent, it works excellently while facing multiple foes to compensate for his own lacking swordsmanship.

Furthermore by invoking (appealing to) the authority of his venerable mother oaths sworn on this blade become conceptually sacrosact and unable to be violated without incurring severe penalties in either Assassin or the recipient. All in all an incongruously straightforward Noble Phantasm that seemingly defeats his membership in the Assassin Class. Additionally the sinister true name seems to suggest a more insidious effect, but if so Assassin is adamantly unwilling to use or disclose it. Most likely, this Noble Phantasm's true nature ties to the "other half" cohabiting his spiritual container.

"U-ugh, my head... sorry Master, I can't control 'him' any longer...!"

"Aw c'mon little bro, there ought to be a limit on how boring you can be. Let me come out and have a little fun already...!"

Assassin of Reclaimed Legacy:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Caracalla/Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider, Berserker, Caster, Faker

Strength- B
    Agility- D+
    Endurance- B
    Mana- D
    Luck- B-
    NP- A+

"Kyahahahahaa...! Man, being cooped up in that tightwad was so stifling. Now then, how many humans in this era are there for me to kill...?!"

History
    Caracalla. AKA Marcus Aurelius Antoninus, he earned that sobriquet from the soldier-like cloak that he habitually wore. Widely considered one of the most evil emperors to curse Rome's history, he perpetuated a reign of terror and massacres upon his people until finally being assassinated.

However most relevant to his current instantiation is his conflict with his younger brother Geta. Geta and Assassin were together appointed co-emperor by their father Severus. It was intended as an equal partnership where they'd rule harmoniously and share their authority. However things didn't unfold quite so rosily. Assassin invariably quarreled with his brother, who was much more popular with the people given his kind and gentle nature. For Assassin sharing the seat of emperor was an unforgivable slight that birthed unending hatred and resentment.

Out of refusal to get along the brothers divided up everything between them. The imperial palace was split in two, with neither venturing where the other lived and ate. They even considered fracturing Rome itself in their feud, with east of the Bosphorus ruled by Geta from Chalcedon and the west by Assassin at Rome. However their mother Julia thankfully talked the siblings out of this rash decision that would've surely torn the empire apart in civil war.

Finally, unwilling to bear this arrangement any longer and nervous that his brother's natural charisma would soon propel him to sole emperor, Assassin nursed a diabolical plan inside his heart. He convened with his mother Julia to meet with Geta in her royal apartment, promising to reconcile peacefully and share their authority as was originally intended. Apprehensive but eager at the hope of a nonviolent resolution Geta went along with the meeting, bereft of any of his weapons or guards.

There Assassin had him cut down by a Praetorian guard who'd burst into the room. The young man perished in his mother's arms, while Assassin smirking reclaimed the authority denied to him.

However due to their exceptional situation of dividing power Assassin initially manifests as a Servant in a shared vessel with his hated brother. Geta who normally wouldn't qualify to be a Heroic Spirit accepts the summoning call to hijack any catalysts meant for his brother as a way to keep him from wreaking havoc in the World once more. Geta is at first dominant in their mutual body, exploiting his Curse of Namelessness to seal Caracalla into the outer recesses of his mind. However the latter constantly bucks against his confines scheming to usurp control. Upon asserting himself he "kills" the Geta personality to fully manifest, reuniting their divided authorities once more.

Although, unbeknownst to him Geta's consciousness is actually still buried somewhere in his Saint Graph and may claw back control for just a few seconds to weaken Assassin in his moment of greatest triumph. It seems the
    rivalry
    bond
    between siblings cannot be shaken off so easily...

Personality
    A childish person who delights in war and bloodshed, perpetuating such acts with a gleeful expression and seemingly no awareness his cruelties are wrong. As emperor he cares not for the responsibilities of ruling a country or even amassing profit for herself, just wishing to see the expressions of terror and anguish on his subjects' faces as he mercilessly slaughtered them. Such is the version of Caracalla brought forth under the Assassin Class, though it's unclear if it was his full character from life.

He admires legendary conquerors like Iskandar that even reaches the extent of in other Classes tailoring his own demeanor after them but this ultimately only a shallow infatuation born of the vast number of lives they stole while cutting a swath across the world, as Assassin shows little care or concern for any ideals that may've driven their campaigns. While he will fanboy if summoned alongside them as Servants it's unlikely he could ever truly reach understanding with his idols.

Perhaps the only trait on which he shares agreement with his brother is his love for his mother Julia. He never killed her in life no matter how violent his moods got and even sought her advice on frequent occasions despite his growing madness. However Assassin's "love" for her is still ultimately that of a tyrant- possessive and controlling, as he refused to even allow her to weep for his own brother when he murdered him, stating that it was the justified killing of a traitor.

He enjoys terrifying others and in his free time can often be found practicing in front of a mirror contorting his face in a variety of ghoulish grimaces, a peculiarly immature trait that Assassin will vocally deny if asked. His wish on the Holy Grail is simply to incarnate in the World with his beloved mother by his side and continue wreaking havoc as he did in the past.

Likes: destruction, terror, his mother, practicing scary faces in front of a mirror (won't admit it)
    Dislikes: sharing power, his brother, being denied
    Talents: seizing power, ordering massacres
    Natural Enemy: Geta, Julia Domnia

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment- E-
    The talent to cut off one's presence as a Servant. However the level of concealment drops sharply the moment one prepares to attack. The same low rank as his brother but the opposite justification. Assassin held no need to conceal the innumerable murders he ordered and perpetrated, basking in them openly with legal approval. Wielding the authority of the state to gratify his dark desires he is the very definition of a 「public evil」.

Personal Skills:

One Cloaked In Death- A
    A Skill that scatters disasters towards the user's surroundings as an existence of demonic nature which brings about death. Under Assassin's reign, red swept the streets of Rome. From the wholesale massacre of his brother's supporters to ransacking the cultural center of Alexandria just for performing a play critical of his reign, many anecdotes attest to his preternatural appetite for carnage. Assassin's presence could be likened to a bloody shadow cast over the Empire, bringing destruction and death everywhere it fell.

That imagery is literalized in this Skill, granting Assassin a tangible presence of death he can manipulate in the form of blood-red shadows elongating from his own. These can be used as ribbon-like tendrils to impale, slice and bind foes or wrapped around himself in the form of 「bloody armor」. It has both offensive and defensive applications. However Assassin's favorite technique is cloaking his ordinary gladius sword in the shadows, molding it into a giant blood-red executioner's blade he can wield effortlessly despite its great size.

"To think... with a murmur, even a gesture I could have everyone in this room killed. The power of death is utterly intoxicating."

Imperial Privilege- B
    An ability where- through sheer insistence of the owner- Skills otherwise impossible to possess can be briefly obtained. Having reclaimed the full authority from his "other half" Assassin wields his original rank as Emperor of Rome. From his obsession with being thought of as a soldier he favors granting himself Skills of a more martial bent than his counterpart like Swordsmanship, Military Tactics, Riding and Knowledge Of Melee Combat at B~A rank. Part of the reason it doesn't reach A-rank is that unlike many of his peers Assassin willfully rejected veneration as a living god, wishing to indulge himself without the responsibilities of divinity.

If summoned as Lancer, Rider or Faker he'd have in place of this...
    For He Was Another Iskandar (False)- B
    The ability to imitate Skills and Noble Phantasms associated with the King of Conquerors Iskandar. Granted through Caracalla's infatuation with him, to the point of willfully instructing his men in outdated tactics just to emulate his idol. He can grant himself Iskandar's Personal Skills at one rank down from the original, but not his Noble Phantasms.

Affection Of The Divine Mother- C-
    The (reluctant) support Assassin received from his mother Julia Domna after ascending to sole rulership of the Empire. Julia did her best to assuage the emperor's appetite for cruelty and often involved herself in the more bureaucratic duties of running an empire while Assassin was out cavorting on the battlefield. Her influence over him persists in occasionally moderating Assassin's madness, resulting in him being able to reason lucidly on subjects unrelated to murder. While he often crabs at her "annoying voice" in his head Assassin seems unwilling to permanently reject her influence. Perhaps even a monster like him still craves a mother's love.

If summoned as Saber or Caster this would be subsumed with the protection he received from the health god Serapis to donate (physical and mental) healing Magecraft-like effects.

Only One Emperor Under Heaven- A+
    "You must lay aside your differences of opinion in thought and in attitude and lead your lives in security, looking to one emperor alone. Jupiter, as he is himself sole ruler of the gods, thus gives to one ruler sole charge of mankind." Assassin's declaration to the senate after killing his brother, eliminating the sole obstacle to his undisputed reign, sublimated into a Personal Skill. Reflecting his refusal to acknowledge any emperor other than himself this allows Assassin to revoke "right of authority" from other rulers he faces in combat, reducing the ranks of their Skills and Noble Phantasms revolving around leadership. A 「kingslaying king」.

Furthermore upon killing a fellow ruler Assassin may place a curse on them. Anyone mentioning or even thinking the victim's true name will suffer escalating mental and even physical damage until they agree to block it from their mind. This effect grows stronger the closer one is to Assassin, at ten meters just thinking their name would induce crippling headaches. This curse crystallizes the decree Assassin gave to blot out all memory of his brother after death. Statues were smashed, coins melted and images chiseled out of marble in his obsessive desire to eradicate all evidence of his only rival from existence.

Noble Phantasms
    Pax Parricidium
    An Empire Divided Must Become One

Sword Of Oathbreakers. The blade of the Praetorian guard he ordered to murder his brother Geta when the latter met him for a duplicitous peace-offering, that was in truth a pretext to deprive the latter of his arms and attendants. Upon becoming emperor he consecrated it to his patron god Serapis, becoming an ironic symbol of 「protection against treachery」. However as a Noble Phantasm it instead comes to epitomize Assassin's nature as a false peacemaker and the lengths he's willing to go to secure his ambitions.

The weapon's holy aura is mingled with specks of darkness from his corrupt soul. This Noble Phantasm's effects are the same as his other half's, except for a hidden one. The oaths sworn upon it in fact only bind the other recipient while Assassin can freely break them with impunity. Furthermore the sword gains a damage bonus when striking against individuals who've sworn an oath to Assassin previously. The act of swearing an oath is actually a Trojan horse that infects some of Assassin's Mana into the target, which is ruptured when the sword passes through their body to leave more violent wounds.

This conceptualizes not only his most famous betrayal but also the anecdotes of him granting amnesty to his brother's supporters and inviting them back to Rome only to mercilessly massacre them. Not the ability of an ardent pacifist but the technique of a deceiving snake who promises peace while plotting to stab his rival in the back the moment their guard is down. His other half would be unwilling to utilize this effect but Assassin has no qualms doing so to the fullest.

Thermae Sanguis Caracalla
    Slaughterous Emperor's Den Of Luxury

Type: Anti-Team

The magnificent bath-complex Assassin constructed as a crown jewel of his rulership, leaving a cultural legacy that lasted well beyond when his own name faded from memory. Thanks to his fame in establishing it Assassin may manifest the entire great complex as his Noble Phantasm, overlaying it atop the surroundings in a manner falsely akin to a Reality Marble. However warped by legends of the massacres he carried out as emperor the royal baths have been transformed into a demonic den of depravity.

The "water" is boiling blood and grotesque mosaics depicting scenes of monsters and torture replace the usual artwork of Classical gods and heroes. Assassin may freely bathe in the boiling blood without harm and in fact is constantly rejuvenated by it, healing from low-level injuries so long as he remains immersed. Assassin can even (through an empowerment of his One Cloaked In Death Skill) shape the blood at will, forming splashes and tendril-like streams to attack his foes. It burns with the curses and hatred of every life Assassin stole, searing his foes and inflicting mental damage akin to the muck of the corrupted Grail. Furthermore the oppressive decor imposes a pressure that lowers enemy Servants' parameters by one ranking.

In essence recreating the domain of 「Phlegethon Hell」 to entrap his foes. It is the encapsulation of Assassin's image as one who wallowed in extravagance while decreeing the deaths of his subjects.

In the Saber or Caster Classes that emphasize his (relatively) more benevolent aspects this Noble Phantasm's appearance and effects would be greatly different, where it instead synergizes his patronage from the god of health Serapis to lend the waters a powerful restorative effect, healing wounds and lifting curses from those who bathe there. In that case its true name would be
    Thermae Serapeum Caracalla
    Blessed Emperor's Sanctum Of Ablution

If summoned as Saber or Caster he'd have...
    Constitutio Antoniniana
    Universal Declaration Of Citizenship

A Noble Phantasm encapsulating the famous Edict of Caracalla that granted full citizenship rights to all free Romans throughout the Empire. While the motivations for this decree are debated from a cynical attempt to bolster tax-revenue to a desire to expiate the sin of his brother's murder it can be considered one of the emperor's rare benevolent acts. Out of gratitude for their newborn citizenship many men across the Empire adopted his nomenclature of "Marcus Aurelius".

By imparting a fragment of his true name to another, whether human or Heroic Spirit, Caracalla conceptually imbues them with the benefits of Roman citizenship. This renders the target immune to any binding influences save Caracalla himself and (if a human) reinforces their parameters to the level of a low-grade Servant. However this also carries a more insidious effect, reflecting one of the suggested ulterior motives for his Edict, as Caracalla can "tax" a small portion of Mana from every one of his newfound "Citizens" to enrich his own. While normally not enough to incur the harmful effects of Mana deprivation he could potentially increase the severity of the drain to crippling or even lethal levels.

If summoned as Lancer or Rider he'd have...
    Fallacia Phalangarii
    Delusional Atavistic Formation

Type: Anti-Army

A crystallization of Caracalla's attempts to recreate the old Macedonian phalanx of his idol Iskandar. Despite that it was already rendered obsolete by the Roman army he had no qualms sacrificing the efficiency of his own troops in an obsessive desire to emulate his hero.

Sublimated from intense madness and conceit, upon invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name Caracalla summons a row of ghostly soldiers clad in traditional Macedonian armor all bearing pikes and shields. Echoing Iskandar's army-summoning Noble Phantasm but due to far weaker connection with his troops Caracalla is only able to materialize them in the World for one full turn, long enough to thrust their pikes in unison at the enemy or raise their shields to guard a single attack.

Moreover it possesses a conceptual vulnerability against Anti-Army attacks from other Roman heroes that reflects their defeat of phalanx-tactics in history.

So I just read about this guy in a book about Roman emperors and thought he'd be interesting to Servantify. Tried to write the first part in a different way so there's more of a mystery surrounding his true identity. The "revealed" personality ended up being a bit one-note but I felt that was almost inevitable given just how extreme this guy was in life.

As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

Blog Entries
    Caster of Tragic Reconciliation:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Julia Domna

Alternate Class: Ruler

Strength- E
    Agility- D
    Endurance- D
    Mana- B
    Luck- D
    NP- A

Personality
    A serene and motherly person. However she also shows the sides of a cunning and shrewd governess. Caster cares deeply for both her children and hated having to see them fight. This even extends to her elder son Caracalla despite Caster having no illusions over his monstrous nature, nevertheless she feels pity that deep down he craves love and praise despite driving everyone around away by his evil actions. An erudite individual, she enjoys studying works of literature and philosophy in her free time. Caster's wish on the Holy Grail is simply another chance to reconcile with her children.

Dislikes: when her children fight, those who won't listen to reason
    Talents: administrating an empire, mediating between strong personalities
    Natural Enemy: Caracalla

Class Skills:

Territory Creation- A
    The ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. Coming from a line of priests, establishment of a "Temple" is second-nature to Caster. Reflecting her dual patronage said Temple can be consecrated to either the sun god Elagabalus or goddess of the hearth Vesta.

Item Construction- C
    A talent to craft items tinted in magical energy. Caster exerted great influence in inviting many scholars and philosophers to the palace court. Since some of those scholars were actually Mages she naturally acquired education in creating a variety of Mystic Codes. Furthermore by dedicating a weapon to the gods Caster can imbue it with a powerful blessing that reflects the patronage of said deity. For instance a sword sanctified to the god of health could heal the wielder in proportion to damage dealt.

Personal Skills:

High-Speed Divine Words- C
    A power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is a power long lost by modern magi. It is particularly useful for direct attack magic. Hailing from a long line of priest-kings to the sun god Elagabalus, mystery naturally flows within Caster's lineage. Furthermore from her role in restoring the temple of the Vestal Virgins she obtains affinity for their own Magecraft style. Wielding the power of both her immortal patrons Caster can grant blessings of the sacred hearth to her allies while smiting foes with bolts of solar light.

Wisdom Of Divine Mother- A+
    Encompasses Caster's love of learning and philosophy along with her role as counsellor to both her emperor sons. Skills related to philosophy, arts and statecraft can be freely displayed at B~A+ rank as well as bestowed onto others provided they show the (in Caster's eyes) "potential of a proper ruler".

Divinity- C
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Deified by her great-nephew after death, she possesses this level of divinity.

Noble Phantasms
    Intercessio Fratrum
    My Children, Make Peace With Each Other

Type: Anti-Unit (Anti-Violence)

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing Caster's plea to her sons to reconcile and call off their senseless feud. Upon invoking the true name Caster may select two targets and render them incapable of harming each other. Any damage the two make on one another is denied by the World itself, wounds disappearing the moment they're inflicted. A Noble Phantasm that exists to create an enforced truce between two individuals who have no choice but to work their disagreements out peacefully when violent resolution proves impossible. However perhaps reflecting the ultimately futile nature of her intercession its effects only last for a single day, and Caster is unable to invoke this Noble Phantasm more than once for any target. She also cannot include herself as a target.

Mater Castrorum
    Mother Of The Invincible Camps

Type: Support/Barrier

One of Caster's royal epithets was 「Mater Castrorum」- Mother of the Invincible Camps. This reflected her status as an empress who unusually in Roman society would actually tour alongside her husband on his military campaigns and stay in camp with the army. When invoked this Noble Phantasm designates Caster's very body as a 「walking camp」, granting her the defensive attributes of an entire Roman military encampment. This is visually signified by a shining set of centurion's armor overlaying her body.

In practice she becomes nearly invulnerable to damage with only attacks classified Anti-Fortress or higher able to break through. However with her only moderate Mana supply Caster is able to manifest this armor for just a few seconds at a time, long enough to guard against a single attack, and will be heavily depleted afterwards. Caster can also extend a weaker version of this Noble Phantasm to her allies, in which case it projects outwards as ethereal battlement walls rising to enclose her surroundings. Grants a + modifier to Endurance and - modifier to incoming attacks while enemies suffer a rank-down in their parameters.

So this is probably the last sheet I'll be posting up here in a while. Figured I might as well complete the set with Geta/Caracalla. I'd definitely appreciate commentary on this one and my other sheet above. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 25th, 2023 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Have someone made a Nohime (Nobunaga's wife) before? I'm interested to read it if that's the case.

Blog Entries
    Royd: finally read your 2/3 sheets. A cool idea to depict the two brothers like that. The effort you put in to depict his other NPs in different classed made it even better. I would claim that Faker should not be a class for Cara. There were probably several people who admired others and tried their jands on their tactics, but this doesnt make them Faker-worthy. I think this would be a perfect part to infuse into his Rider Class tho. The iskandar skill can stay, albeit at a lower rank than B imo. That guy has so many possible classes, perhaps reevaluate which could subsumed into another. Like lancer can often be merged into rider, especially with the NP you described. And Magecraft is also a skill to use for Saber Class without stretching it too far and give him a Caster container. I mean yeah he has his mother and she taught him, but is he actually known for this stuff?
    I just wish to advocate that the alternative classes should not too plentiful.
    Caster is what one expected from her depiction in the prior sheet. Her first np sounds more like a skill, but i really like the second NP. Leave it to you to make minute details into great NPs.

@spartacus: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3066245

https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...l=1#post776643
    Last edited by DelRey; March 5th, 2022 at 08:15 AM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Thank you!

Oh both of them are pretty good takes!
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 5th, 2022 at 08:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    Royd: finally read your 2/3 sheets. A cool idea to depict the two brothers like that. The effort you put in to depict his other NPs in different classed made it even better. I would claim that Faker should not be a class for Cara. There were probably several people who admired others and tried their jands on their tactics, but this doesnt make them Faker-worthy. I think this would be a perfect part to infuse into his Rider Class tho. The iskandar skill can stay, albeit at a lower rank than B imo. That guy has so many possible classes, perhaps reevaluate which could subsumed into another. Like lancer can often be merged into rider, especially with the NP you described. And Magecraft is also a skill to use for Saber Class without stretching it too far and give him a Caster container. I mean yeah he has his mother and she taught him, but is he actually known for this stuff?
    I just wish to advocate that the alternative classes should not too plentiful.
    Caster is what one expected from her depiction in the prior sheet. Her first np sounds more like a skill, but i really like the second NP. Leave it to you to make minute details into great NPs.
    I didn't go into detail on it in the sheet but he was fairly hardcore in his emulation, even putting out coins with his face on one side and Iskandar's on the other and talking that he was his reincarnation. It might be a bit of a stretch but I thought Faker was fair enough as a possible Class. And I figured his connection to various gods along with as you mentioned the teachings of his mother would be enough for Caster. Thanks for the feedback!

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saber of the Fractured Empire
    -- Forsaken Defender of Paris --

"Well met, Master of Chaldea. To think I would wield my blade not for the sake of a single kingdom, but for the sake of humanity as we know it... Consider yourself lucky for I, King Odo of West Francia, the hero who weathered the Siege of Paris, has decided to pledge my blade under your noble cause. I happen to know a thing or two about defensive warfare, so I believe I'm rather well-equipped to partake in the coming war. You won't regret entrusting your troops and strategies to me!"

Source

"This battle you're fighting... What awaits at the end of it all? Your actions, your decisions, the sacrifices you made, everything else that defines you... Will anyone even acknowledge your valiant efforts?"
    "You would fight regardless of whatever acknowledgements you may or may not receive? How sad, yet admirable. It reminds me of an old story I know. Ahem, as expected of the one who summoned a true noble such as myself. Very well, I've decided! For as long as I draw breath in this second life of mine, I shall spare no effort to ensure that your struggles and sacrifices are remembered! On that, I give you my word."

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Rider, Shielder, Avenger

True Name: Odo of West Francia
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: France (9th century)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: C

Likes: Bragging, telling old war stories, teatime, being entrusted with responsibilities
    Dislikes: Irresponsible leaders, vikings, angst, people asking about his later life
    Talent: Embellishing old stories, defensive warfare, carrying himself as nobility
    Natural Enemy: Charles the Fat, Sigfred (the viking), Rollo of Normandy
    Armament: Sword, armor
    Catalyst: A fragment of his sword, a chipped brick from the walls of Paris during the siege

Class Skills
    Riding (B)

Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. As a knight familiar with mounted warfare, Saber received this Skill at a high rank. While he was initially only familiar with horses, his extensive experiences in the battlefield taught him to operate other mounts, including chariots and certain siege weapons, which increased this Skill's rank.

"I remembered it like it was yesterday; it was the winter of 886. As the cold night air pierced my bones, I snuck out of Paris by my lonesome to request the King's assistance. On horseback, I rode without ever looking back, racing against the hands of fate so that no more lives would be lost. I made my way through the dark moors and forests of Francia to the King's palace in Alsace. It took a few days, and a few skirmishes with the vikings along the way, but I did it. That was a turning point not just in the Siege of Paris, but in my life as well."

Magic Resistance (D)

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. Having little connection to the world of magecraft during his life, Saber only received this Skill due to his Class Container.

"Tch, how unfortunate. I expected better of a true hero such as myself! I do remember that the vikings used a certain brand of magecraft- runes, I think they were called- from time to time, but they're all so pathetic that their spells could barely scratch my armor! Truly, had I known something like this would happen, I'd have asked them to hit me with something stronger!"

Personal Skills
    Defender of Paris (A)

A Skill with effects similar to Tactics and Demonic Defender of the State, optimized for the purpose of defensive warfare and battles of attrition. A crystallization of Saber's greatest claim to fame; defending Paris from the vikings for an entire year. It was said that the vikings brought a massive army with them, to the point the rivers Seine and Loire were painted black with their ships. In response, Saber closed the gates and bridges, sent a small force of rotating skirmishers outside the walls to combat viking scouts who got too close to the city, armed the people with weapons, and ordered them to pour boiling water and scorching wax from the city walls should the vikings try to scale them. By conserving resources and maximizing defensive output, Saber managed to maintain this strategy for about an entire year, occasionally even pushing the vikings back before he had to ask King Charles the Fat for reinforcements. Once Saber establishes an area as his territory, he gains access to the surrounding leylines, granting him tactical advantage against his enemies and increasing his combat potential so long as he fights to protect this territory. Furthermore, at close range within this territory, he can call upon a scorching pillar of molten wax from the sky to target his enemies. While its range is relatively small, it is effective at dealing damage and temporarily immobilizing enemies.

"Why I decided to stay and fight, despite a noble like me having every opportunity to flee? It's nothing worth sympathizing, honestly. There were three reasons. First of all, it's simply what you call 'noblesse oblige' for the strong to protect the weak. Secondly, the vikings took my ancestor's lands, and I was honor-bound to get them back. Third, defending Paris would most certainly impress Charles, allowing me to curry favors with him. What kind of noble would refuse a chance to get closer to the King? See? It's nothing as noble as me willing to sacrifice myself for the peasantry. After all, we live in completely different worlds to begin with. We nobles need not concern ourselves with the affairs of commoners... at least, that's what I thought at first."

Charisma (C+)

A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. As a King, Saber was... decently popular, at best. There's no doubt that he was capable of the role, but overall, his abilities are nothing special. Rather than the ability to rule an entire nation, this Skill represents Saber's ability to rally the people of Paris together when defeat was almost certain. Through this Skill, Saber can naturally command a small army of like-minded compatriots; people who share the same hardships and interests as he does. Furthermore, this Skill's effectiveness gradually increases the more desperate the situation is. A Skill that allows Saber to reignite the people's morale and fighting spirit when all seems lost.

"Right, where was I? Yes, we lived in entirely different worlds. That's what I thought at first. However, as I fought and bled alongside those 'commoners', I began having second thoughts. Nobles and commoners, Kings and thralls, those barbarians burned down our homes all the same. They certainly didn't care whether the person they slayed was a homeless beggar or the son of a high-ranking noble. And after everything I witnessed... why should I care, too? We suffered all the same, and so long as they are capable and willing to fight for the sake of defending our homeland... who am I to turn them down? Yes, at the end of the day, we're all more similar than we realize!"

Mad King's Support (C-)

Saber was known as the hero who weathered the Siege of Paris for an entire year. However, he was not the one who ultimately repelled the vikings from the city. That feat was credited to the King, who arrived just in time with reinforcements from Alsace after Saber rode across the country to notify him of the siege. The King's army easily managed to take down the surrounding vikings, forcing them into a negotiation. At that point, not only the people successfully managed to defend Paris under Saber's leadership, they also stood a chance at crushing the vikings once and for all.

...But then the King withdrew his support at the last moment. An act of treason for Saber and his followers, which soon led to the King's downfall. Rather than crushing the vikings, Charles simply paid them off with silver to leave Paris and sack Burgundy. The Siege of Paris was over... just not the way Saber intended it.

Saber can use mana to call upon a small group "backup soldiers" consisting of swordsmen and archers to support him in combat. Despite their versatility, they are not much stronger from your average mooks, and when it comes to battling Servants, their best bet would be to dogpile on the enemies with sheer numbers, hopefully distracting them enough for Saber to deliver a decisive blow. However, similar to how the King withdrew his army at the last moment, there's a random chance for these soldiers to completely disregard his call. The chance increases the closer he is to victory.

"Yes, um, as much as I hate to admit it, it was thanks to the King that Paris was safe at last. Sure, I risked my life for an entire year, I lost some good friends during the siege, I brought the people together through my tactical genius, and I'M the one who went off alone to get him while he's off doing God-knows-what at Alsace, but... without his army, I doubt Paris could last much longer. That said, honestly I'd rather not use this Skill if I can help it. I'd rather go out in a blaze of glory than rely on- pardon my language, if you would- that fat fuck ever again- apologies, that was my Avenger side leaking out. At first I thought he just hated my guts. If that's the case, at least I'd be able to convince him to fight for his people rather than for me, but nooo! This was no petty feud among nobles! He's just that hopelessly incompetent! There's no saving him from that! And that's just the first Charles I know! His cousin's not much different, honestly, just like that one time when-"

*Saber tends to let his "perfect noble" persona slip and go on a rant about everything wrong with Charles and his family (the entire Carolingian dynasty) whenever he gets drunk. Then he gets all embarrassed after sobering up, profusely apologizing for oversharing and showing "a side unbecoming of a noble". That's why he prefers tea.*

Ceremonial Reformation (D)

A Skill which improves the functionality of the peoples and lands under the user's control. Vestiges of Saber's time as King following Charles' deposition. Saber's reign was relatively short, and he left no lasting dynasty after a mere ten years (at least until the descendant of his relative founded the House of Capet roughly a century later). Nonetheless, his position as the first non-Carolingian King after two centuries created a new precedent. Furthermore, it was partially thanks to him that the Carolingian Empire fell, as its territories seceded and created a wildly different social and political climate for centuries to come. In a way, his legacy was small, but it paved way for much larger changes in the future.

"Here stood Odo, Count of Paris, Bane of the Vikings, King of Western Francia, Unofficial Emperor of the Fractured Holy Roman Empire... I swear, that's all the people remembered me for. I started out as Count of Paris, then King of the Franks, and about a decade later, I was... King of nothing at all. But at the very least, people still remembered me, betrayed and forsaken as I was... but what of those Burgundians? Did anyone bother to remember them? Charles... Did he at least bother to remember them in his darkest nightmares after essentially sentencing them to death..?"

Noble Phantasm(s)
    The Sun Sets Upon the Glorious Carolingian Dynasty
    Vertueux

"As you wish. Let's end this, shall we? This is the blade that severed Francia in three, the blade of secession. With a single strike, you too will be nothing more than a relic of the past! Cut them down, Vertueux!"

Range: 1-40
    Max Targets: 200 people

The sword of secession. A (self-proclaimed) rival to the holy sword Joyeuse. The holy sword was seen as an icon of Carolingian brilliance, first owned by the legendary Charlemagne then passed down to his descendants. It was last held by Charles the Fat before it was lost and rediscovered (or recreated) in the 1270 by the French King Philip II. During his campaign to depose Charles, Saber had this sword forged as a mirror to Joyeuse, a power move that cemented his position as the rightful King of the Franks following the end of the Carolingian dynasty. Despite Saber's insistence, Vertueux only shares a similar appearance to Joyeuse. Its powers are nowhere near similar. It lacks the latter's holy relic, or any other supernatural abilities for that matter. Rather, this Noble Phantasm's capabilities originate from what Saber accomplished with the sword.

Normally, the sword is nothing more than a decently powerful weapon with a minor damage boost against monarchs and/or divinities (for "cutting down" the predominantly Christian Carolingian Empire). Upon releasing its True Name, however, this Noble Phantasm assumes a more terrifying function. As Saber's rebellion was one of the largest inciting incidents which led to a fractured Kingdom of Francia (Western, Middle, and Eastern), it can be said that Saber's
    will
    blade
    managed to cut Francia itself in three. Thus, this Noble Phantasm's true power lies in its conceptual ability to "cut a single entity into three fractured pieces".

Upon contact, the target is "split" into three aspects sharing one body. In the case of Servants, their stats are capped at 1/3rd of the original. Furthermore, all Skills, Noble Phantasm(s), memories, and personality traits are divided at random between the three. A significant mana cost is required by the target to switch between these aspects. On the bright side, as these different aspects are treated as "different individuals sharing one body", injuries suffered by one aspect does not transfer into the other. Nonetheless, the effect is disorienting enough to significantly weaken most enemies. The different aspects are naturally reunited after roughly one hour, after which all damage and status effects are cumulatively applied to the target.

Lore
    Act 1: Heir
    Odo (857-898) was the elected King of West Francia from 888 to 898. He was the first King from the Robertian dynasty, a precursor to the Capetian dynasty, one of the oldest, largest, and most influential royal houses in Europe and the world.

Odo was born as son of Robert the Strong (830-866) who served as Count of Paris. At the time, while their influence was nowhere as large as it would be a century later, the Robertians was one of the most influential nobles in Paris with close connections to the King. From a young age, Robert taught his son strictly in all manner of governmental, political, and military affairs, eager to groom him as the next Count of Paris.

Odo was only nine when his father fell in battle. Despite being the supposed heir to Robert's lands and titles, he was too young to wield them. Thus, these inheritances were transferred by King Charles the Bald to Hugh the Abbot, Odo's older stepbrother who was appointed regent over Odo and his younger brother Robert. Nonetheless, Hugh supported his brother's earnest desire to succeed his father, hiring tutors from across the land to educate him. With all these privileges, the boy came to know the traditional values of nobility and proudly carried himself as one. Odo would finally assume his position as Count of Paris in 882 at the age of 25. Upon his appointment, he spent no time currying favors with the new King Charles the Fat by increasing produce and sending tributes. After all, even if he's not a King himself, it's still important to maintain good relations with fellow nobility, especially if they're someone as powerful as the King.

Act 2: Hero
    The Count's hopes for a self-indulgent, peacefully battle-free life as a noble was dashed when an army of vikings invaded in 885. Led by warriors Sigfred, Sinric, and Rollo, the army made their way across the river Seine, burning and pillaging any settlement they came across. The army was rapidly making their way to Paris, and as soon as the news arrived, the nobles began evacuating the city. The Count, however... he chose to stay, despite having numerous opportunities to flee. Not out of sentimental reasons, but simply because he realized the pragmatic benefits of staying over fleeing. First of all, it would allow him to gain the people's favor by presenting himself as a hero. Worst case, if he were to fall in battle, everyone would treat him as a martyr, increasing his family's social standing at the same time. More importantly, the opportunity to impress the King was too good to miss. After all, protecting one of the kingdom's largest and most strategic cities from barbaric invaders would be a surefire way to gain his respect. It would be a long and difficult battle, but Odo believed that the rewards would be worth it. At the time, Charles was managing some political affairs at Italy. The Count was confident that he could repel the siege before the King's return, ready to greet him with the good news.

Whatever the case, the Siege of Paris officially began in November 885, with Odo leading the forces defending the city. There were little accounts on the specific actions he took during this period. In general, he fortified the walls, closed the bridges leading to the city, placed archers to snipe at enemies at long range, and ordered the sentries to pour wax and boiling water upon any viking who tried to scale the walls. For the first few months, his attempts were relatively successful. None managed to bypass his defensive measures, and the city remained almost entirely intact. After six months, however, the people began facing the true horrors of the siege. Casualties from viking attacks remained low, but starvation and pestilence grew to become a serious concern within the city walls. Odo tried his best to alleviate the people's suffering by donating his riches for the war effort, but it soon became clear that Paris was living in borrowed time. The King had recently returned from Italy, and he was now resting at his palace in Alsace. As much as he hated to admit it, he must ask the King for reinforcements. It was a blow to his pride as a noble, but by now, he had learned that the people's safety mattered more than his ego. Thus, on one snowy night, he snuck out of the city gates alone on horseback en route to the palace. It took weeks for him to reach his destination. For once, he risked his life for something greater than his own position as a noble, facing the vikings and almost succumbing to the elements a few times during his journey.

Odo returned to Paris in October, bringing the King and his army with him. From there, it only took a few days for the Franks to push back their invaders, a feat that the Count could not accomplish in 11 months. Soon, the vikings found themselves at the brink of annihilation. They invited Charles and Odo to a negotiation, an offer the Count was all too happy to accept, believing it to be the perfect opportunity to crush the invaders once and for all. However...

"We hereby grant you 700 livres (pounds) of silver to leave Paris and its people alone. If you must, you may continue your journey down to Burgundy."

Hearing it was unreal. Odo could see the viking leaders snickering and laughing among themselves. Barbarians, all of them.

"Y-Your Majesty! With all due respect, you... surely you can't be serious!?"

As Count of Paris, the old Odo would have no problem with this arrangement. The siege was over, and Charles acknowledged him as a hero who successfully defended Paris for so long. But after everything he saw during the siege... people dying, starving, houses burned down, families torn apart... The King knew nothing of all this suffering, yet he would doom Burgundy to the same, if not worse, fate!? Odo respected the King. All his life, he was taught to cozy up to the King, but this? He couldn't accept his decision.

"ARE YOU BLIND!? Didn't you see the bodies scattered across the streets on your way here!? The smell of burning houses and corpses!? You would allow these barbarians to restart this nightmare elsewhere!? Please, think of the people! We have them right where we want them! I doubt this opportunity would come again, so please, just say the word, and I'll-!"
    "Enough, Odo. My decision is final."

He protested against these terms many, many times, but Charles remained unmoving, and the vikings soon left for Burgundy.

Act 3: King
    Following this incident, Charles' popularity plummeted. He was hardly a popular monarch before due to his health and mental issues, but his decision to let the vikings go really incited the wrath of his people. Odo stood at the forefront of this movement, believing the King to be completely unfit to rule. In 888, two years after the Siege of Paris, King Charles the Fat was deposed, and the nobles who once supported Charles soon aligned themselves to his greatest critic. At the same year, Odo was appointed as the next King of West Francia. His reign marked definitive separation of West Francia from the Carolingian Empire, which would never reunite. The other territories would soon secede as well in the following years.

Odo proved himself to be a decently capable monarch during his reign. The empire prospered, and he also continued to repel vikings from the surrounding areas, further increasing his popularity with the common folk. At the same time, however, he was embroiled in a political struggle between the nobles who supported him, and those who wanted the Carolingian dynasty to continue by appointing the late King's cousin, Charles the Simple, as the next King in line for the throne. He sought support from those who previously showed distaste towards Charles during his last campaign, but he found that in most cases, the Carolingian supporters successfully managed to convince his former allies to support the next Charles. He never abdicated his position, but over the years, he was forced to cede more and more territories to Charles. By the time of his death in 898, he was effectively King in name only.

Description
    "Oh? You would like to learn more about yours truly? Most certainly! Feel free to pull up a chair join me for tea. My father did teach me a lot about welcoming an esteemed guest, and tea is but one way to do it. It's all part of a noble's duties, one that I am well-acquainted with. Oh, and do make sure that your schedule is empty for the next few hours. I have so many stories to tell you, so that you may properly recognize my brilliance. Ahem, with that being said, come now! Where shall we begin?"

"As a nobleman, I love many things. A cup of tea during a fine summer afternoon, riding across the countryside, feeling the wind on your face, intellectual discussions with fellow nobles, regaling others with tales of my epic heroism, giving it my all for the sake of the people's happiness... Ah, but here's a little life lesson for you! Before you learn to love all the finest things the world has to offer, the first and most important thing you should love is yourself! People come and go, and those you once consider friends or allies may betray you. Worst case scenario, there may come a time where you feel like you're completely alone, like the entire world is against you. When that time comes, just remember that you're your own biggest supporter! That's why you should always love yourself first and foremost!"

Dislikes:
    "Incompetence. Unreliable leaders. And the people who insist on upholding the same system that enabled those leaders to maintain their authority in the first place. See, for some people, having an incompetent leader is better than having an actively malicious one. While I understand their reasoning, I feel like the opposite holds true, at least when it came to Charles. The thing about evil tyrants and dictators is that with enough sweet-talking and a bit of manipulation, you can persuade them to fight for your best interests. On the other hand... try as I might, there's just no cure to plain stupidity. I brought up a number of valid points against Charles back then, but he just wouldn't listen! I swear, it's like talking to a brick wall!"

Wish for the Grail:
    "A chance to redo my entire life. Stop the Siege of Paris before it happened. Go back and ride to Burgundy to make sure the people there are safe. Strengthen the foundations of my empire so that those nobles wouldn't think of me as someone so easily replaceable. Dismantle the entire broken system that insisted on keeping the Carolingians in power despite their sheer incompetence... Despite how my story ended, I actually am rather satisfied with how everything turned out. Sure, there were things I wish I could have done differently, but it's nothing I'd seriously lose sleep over. That said, it's nice to think of what-ifs and what-could-have-beens from time to time, wouldn't you agree?

"A proud man who extols the values of true nobility with his every word and action... or so he says. A snobbish rich prick who had undergone enough character development to become a (somewhat less problematic) leader to his people, while still retaining most of his... "noble qualities". Saber is especially fond of boasting about his feats during the Siege of Paris, embellishing his stories with more and more details with every retelling to the point they feel like tall tales, only to turn depressingly silent whenever anyone asks about his later life.

Saber genuinely believes that there's nothing he could be proud of during his later life. Even so, he refuses to let his tragic end get him down. Despite how his heroic deeds were forgotten, his supporters betrayed him, and his kingdom was lost, he carries himself proudly with a confident smile, constantly reminding others of all the good he did during his glory days through his war stories, essentially acting as his own biggest hype-man. That's not to say he doesn't have his own inner conflicts from time to time. He clearly still has some lingering hatred towards the viking army that invaded Paris, Charles' decision to let them go, and the nobles of Francia who threw him away once he outlived his usefulness, giving his crown to Charles the Simple despite initially supporting his cause to overthrow the Carolingian dynasty. Even so, due to his tendency to laugh them off as jokes, or just abruptly change the topic of conversation whenever these issues are mentioned, it's hard to gauge just how much these topics actually bother him, or if he's actually made peace with them. Whatever the case, he tends to keep these thoughts to himself. After all, a true noble should always act as a beacon of hope to their people, and drowning in angst is the complete opposite to hope, so he just... tries not to think about those things too hard.

"As a certain song once said, 'conceal, don't feel', hahaha! What's that? That's not a viable coping mechanism in the long run? W-Well, what makes you think I need a coping mechanism to begin with? Do I look like someone on the verge of mental breakdown? Whenever the angst hits, I just down a few pots of tea with extra sugar, and I come out right as rain a few moments later! Hm? Diabetes? What's that? Whatever it is, I doubt it can affect Servants anyway, so it's most certainly A-okay!"
    All in all, a flawed but well-intentioned leader who genuinely cares about his people, despite all his shortcomings.

Relationships
    Charlemagne, Karl der Große:
    "The great Charlemagne himself... I've put and end to your dynasty and all, but I'd like you to know that you bear no fault in all this. It's the system established by your followers and successors that troubled me. Your goals are noble, however, it's important to know when to cut off your descendants' inheritance rights the moment they're no longer fit to rule. Well, not like you can do anything by that point, anyway. For now, would you join me for teatime? It's an honor to properly make your acquaintance, and there's a lot I'd like to ask you pertaining to nobility and kingship."

William Adelin:
    "A young prodigy who lost his life before his dreams of kingship even began... How tragic. Well, keep your chin up, boy! I for one am interested in your ways of kingship, and this second life of ours just opened up some new doors! Would you like to discuss your plans with me over tea, perhaps?"

Tokugawa Iemitsu:
    "Your life may not have turned out the way you wanted it to, and it's understandable that you'd have some regrets over how things went down, but at the end of the day... you're the only one who can do something about those feelings! Whether you'll make a wish to the Grail or find your own way of making peace with the past, there's only so much that your friends can do to help you. You're your own biggest supporter, so stand up, take that first step, and build your future with your own hands!"

Gunnar Hámundarson:
    "Protecting one's home is always a noble cause worthy of my respect. Regardless of your origins, you're always welcome at my table."

Sigmund Freud:
    "Whaaat? Repressed trauma? Such accusations! I'm just your average tea enthusiast! Nothing more, nothing less! Hm? Just because I don't want to see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist? Ahaha, I have no idea what you're talking about! On a completely unrelated note, nice weather we're having today, don't you think so? Perfect weather for teatime, I say!"

Louis XVII:
    "Huh, don't you think it's funny that I effectively organized a mini-French Revolution about 900 years before it was cool, only for my great-great-great-...-grandnephew to lose his life in a similar revolution centuries later? Just an observation I noticed."

Caracalla:
    "Tch, to think a glorious nation such as Rome had its fair share of barbarians. One at the center of their government, no less. The two things I hate most, mixed together. Tell your brother it's nothing personal, but would you mind answering this one curiosity of mine? You see, I'm not much of a mathematician, but... what happens if you divide 1/2 by three?"

Jack the Ripper (Watcher) (Shadow: Prince Albert Victor):
    "You monster! You're a noble through and through! You're supposed to bring hope to your people! Make sure they feel safe under your leadership! Lead them into an era of peace and prosperity! So why... what motivated you to partake in this madness!?"
    "Noblesse oblige..? Is that your definition of the term? ...I see. It's useless to reason with you any further. This ends here."

Rollo of Normandy:
    "I suppose congratulations is in order, for defeating that other Charles and making Normandy your own. Truly, I raise my cup to Rollo, Count of Rouen, Lord of Normandy! The warrior who built the first permanent settlement on Frankish soil, atop a mountain of innocents you slaughtered! You really are a cancer to our lands. I've let you escape once. I failed to save Burgundy. But now... I'll make sure you face retribution for your sins."

Charles the Fat:
    "You know, once, a long time ago, I believed in you. Before I got wrapped up leading that little crusade to depose you, I spent weeks arguing the importance of sending troops to Burgundy, hoping you would see reason at the end of it all. Even now, I still don't understand why you were so adamant about letting your people die despite having the perfect chance to stop the vikings back then. Now, with the benefit of hindsight, maybe I should've skipped the negotiations and removed you by force from the get-go. Then I could focus my resources on those who actually needed it most."

Richardis:
    "Ugh, you summoned the Queen here..? Hmm, just as I thought, I don't think I'm ready to face her just yet. I'll be in my room for the next few hours. I'm going to need an especially powerful brew to forget this one."

*His feelings are... complicated. On one hand, Saber has no regrets about deposing Charles, and despite the Queen's insistence for the two of them to make up, there's still obvious bad blood between them. On the other hand, even he understands that the Queen doesn't deserve the fate that befell her, though he couldn't bring himself to admit it. Wait, is this what they call a tsundere?*

Bond CE

There's a note slipped on the first page...

I'd like to present you with this, as a symbol of our friendship.
    Yes, you must be impressed! It's a secret side project I've been working on with the help of Sir Shakespeare and Sir Malory:
    The first complete edition of my autobiography! Now you too can experience the tale of Odo, King of West Francia, through my eyes!

This single volume is more than your average autobiography!
    Also included:

• Detailed lessons that my father taught me since childhood.
    • An enlightening sociopolitical commentary on the condition of 9th century Francia, from yours truly.
    • A brief history lesson at the end of every chapter to grant more context to the events of my life.
    • A collection of my finest tea recipes.
    • A handmade bookmark.
    • A few hours' worth of action and epic heroism credited to yours truly. It's all 100% factual!
    • A pure, most certainly unbiased retelling of history without Charles (either of them) taking undeserved credit!

I assure you, after reading this marvelous work of literature, you too can carry yourself with the charm and dignity of a true noble!

P.S.
    Do give me your thoughts later. This is my first experience writing, and while I am confident in my abilities, I value your opinion.

Creator's Notes
    Might as well keep the FE3H train running for one more sheet.
    • I've been experimenting with more... abstract/conceptual NPs lately (partially inspired by Royd), and things get... weird sometimes. Like this one, I tried to make something more complex than say, "a simple sword-beam embodying the concept of secession, whatever that means", and this is the result. Whether this one's a hit or a miss, I'll let y'all decide.
    • Now that I think about it, I feel like some of his best Masters compatibility-wise include... slightly more decent versions of Kayneth and Tokiomi? Basically someone who understands his whole deal with nobility, while still also having some good in them.
    • Why is he a Saber? Well, swords are just common weapons during his time, and he presumably wielded one himself (even if him forging "Vertueux" as a rival to Joyeuse is entirely bullshit from my part). For the cool Nasuverse interpretation, though... he is the sword. The sword that severed Francia in three. How about that? It's aaaall conceptuaaall~~!
    • On another note, this is actually my first time writing a bond CE that doesn't involve angst or anything too heartfelt. That... actually felt different, but I think it worked all the same. I mean, despite my reputation, forcing angst solely for the sake of angst itself doesn't sound like a good idea.

Last edited by BnEl15; March 7th, 2022 at 01:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    before opening the CE i thought "okay, heeere it comes. Im prepared for my daily dose of existential dread." and was surprised to see something lighthearted.
    it is refreshing to see. A good example of how one can be inspired and led by the faceclaim and their fanart.
    not a fan of charisma for reasons i stated before already. the reasoning why he is Saber is...actually pretty fun. Seeing he could be shielder caught my interest and thought "why not it instead?". But your reasoning is fitting too.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

postin this'n here for posterity i guess

And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.

~For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.~

"I am."

"Dear Child, you know my True Name already, though you may call me whatever you like."

Class: Saver
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Jesus of Nazareth
    AKA: Yeshua ben Yosef, Immanuel, Messiah, Christ, Son of God, Lamb of God, Light of the World, King of the Jews, the Good Shepherd, the Son of man
    Type: Messiah
    Alignment: True Good
    Source: Christianity
    Region: Everywhere

The incarnation of the Lord on Earth in human flesh.
    Categorized as a 'Servant' only out of courtesy to the arbitrary traditions of this World that humans have decided to implement, which He chooses to respect. You see, He is the Second Coming of the Son of God, Jesus Christ, returned to us in our time of need to deliver us from evil.

Though the Lamb would normally be impossible to summon, certain circumstances have made for the occurrence of a million-to-one miracle that defies convention and possibility! He has not been "summoned" by any Master, you see, but has instead summoned Himself, as was prophesized in the Book of Revelation. His arrival comes not during the end times, however, leading to much confusion about why He's chosen now to manifest in the world. When pressed about it, He skillfully avoids answering. "If you were meant to know, you would know." It is incredibly frustrating.

In spite of any doubts, however, He is Jesus. If one were to probe his mind, they would find no lies on his part-- He is Jesus as far as He is concerned, and one's personal truth is as good as reality. And indeed, He fits the part. His behavior is in line with what one would expect from the Messiah were He to be around today, from his personality and manner of speech to the very 'vibe' he gives off.
    He's quite personable, able to get along with just about anybody, but most easily with those who know of His legacy. A pacifist at heart, He is not remotely quick to anger except in the most extenuating of circumstances. In said circumstances, however, He is a terror.
    Despite what one may expect, He is rather accepting of modern sensibilities, even those that conflict with the teachings in the holy books dedicated to Him. "So long as it doesn't hurt others, who am I to judge?" That sort of humbleness is the type that gets on certain people's nerves, and yet coming from Him it's strangely reassuring...

Some remain unconvinced, however, primarily those who cannot get past the "Why isn't it the Apocalypse?" thing, or Servants who had no knowledge of Him in life. The latter, especially, tend to fail to see what the big deal is about him. 'He just seems like a normal guy', they say.

As said before, certain circumstances have allowed His manifestation as a Servant, don't worry about it.

Species: 100% Human/100% God
    Height/Weight: 182 cm / 75 kg
    Birthday: December 25
    Dislikes: Sin
    Natural Enemy: The anti-Christ

"Why am I here? What a strange question, I've always been here." He points to your heart. "And I've always been in here, too." He smiles, and you can't help but cringe at the cheesiness of His statement.

"How am I here? I chose to be, of course."

He appeared one day after a particular incident in the Holy City, appearing in a beam of light where once stood a mage attempting to summon a Servant. He is not the Servant in question, however-- He is not a Servant to any one Master but the Lord, and cannot be Summoned by any mage for that reason. He serves all of Humanity, a bearer of their sins and the one who will bring them salvation. As for the mage, his attempt at summoning a Servant in Jerusalem appears to have been the catalyst for Saver to make his entrance.

Curiously, the Second Coming was prophesized, a known quantity in the future of humanity. However, things don't add up. The Parousia was meant to come during Judgement, and yet... no End of the World. Why is that?

"Hm? What, do you want the world to end?"

Parameters:
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP:

Skills

Class
    Charisma: EX
    It goes without saying that the Messiah's Charisma is absolutely through the roof, seemingly without limit. It is higher even than it would have been in His lifetime, as His legacy as the 'founder and deity of the most influential religion in human history' has irrevocably boosted the Skill to levels heretofore unseen on this planet. As the King of Kings, nobody can compare to Him. Any who follow Him will receive an incredible boost in morale and abilities, as they will know that their path is objectively correct in the eyes of the Lord, and thus objectively correct overall.

Counter Hero: B+
    A skill that reduces the parameters of the statistics of "heroes" that the Servant faces in combat. At Rank B, it reduces all of the opponent’s parameters by two ranks. If the opponent is one who recognizes Christ as the Messiah, whether or not they believe that Saver is Him, their parameters are lowered even further.

Personal
    Divinity: EX
    100% God, 100% Man. What did you expect?

Ego eimi: A
    A Skill not dissimilar to the Independent Manifestation Skill inherent to the Beast class, though obviously a case of convergent evolution more than anything deeper. The 'Second Coming' is a truth of the World, unable to be denied, and thus Saver is not summoned so much as He 'arrives', of His own volition, whenever He wishes. Due to this, He exists without a traditional Master, and is dependent on no source of Mana but His own vast reserves. As His existence, and even his appearance in this World is confirmed, He cannot be stopped or negated by the abilities of others, only His own wishes.

Noli me tangere: B
    The idea that after His first resurrection Jesus became something 'more' while remaining the 'same'. An existence beyond Humanity but still utterly Human at His core, as well as utterly Divine. As Saver, this manifests as a constant distancing of Himself from the 'current Humanity', the Humanity after His sacrifice. He is uninfluenced by anything (magecraft, ideals, etc.) produced after His death on the cross... though this mostly means that He can rather easily avoid answering difficult questions about his current situation. After all, questions like "Are you really the Second Coming of Jesus Christ?" inherently have their basis in His status as one who was crucified and rose again, and thus fall under the umbrella of things to which He is immune.
    Therefore, it may be utterly impossible for one to empirically determine if Saver is the 'true' Jesus of Nazareth, unless they were to personally know Him in life.

"A cop out? No, it is simply that Father works in mysterious ways."
    How unsatisfying.

NOBLE PHANTASMThe Truth?

This is my truth, is that not enough for you?

Due to the nature of Saver's automanifestation, and His existence being a true 'Second Coming' instead of a traditional Servant summoning, He lacks a Noble Phantasm. Or, rather, it would be more accurate to say that [I]He[/I] is Himself a Noble Phantasm, a miracle given form in the world.

"Please, child of God, do not pry further. Truth is personal, but Reality is often disappointing."

"Told ya so."

Class: Pretender
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Jerusalem Syndrome
    AKA: fièvre Jérusalemienne, False Messiah
    Type: False Divinity
    Source: Delusion
    Region: Jerusalem

Fact of the matter is that the Mage in Jerusalem and the 'Second Coming' are one and the same. Jerusalem has a Magic inherent to it, one that abhors the blasphemy of the Servant system. The Holy Grail? A falsehood, a sacrilege. The revival of the dead to save Humanity? That is the domain of God, and to mimic it so freely, without regard for the consequences or implications, is modern Magecraft's greatest sin. To perform said sin in the Holy City, of all places? Despicable.

A parody of the power of God will beget a parody of the power of God.

Jerusalem Syndrome.

Lore
    Jerusalem Syndrome is a phenomenon which afflicts human minds in the form of religious delusions experienced upon arrival in Jerusalem. It is not recognized as a true mental illness by psychology at large, appears in people who are otherwise completely mentally healthy, affects Christians, Jews, Muslims, and more without regard for personal religious beliefs, and disappears as quickly as it appeared once the individual leaves Jerusalem.
    Obsessions with Jerusalem and its religious significance, unfounded belief that one has a mission from God or some other higher power, and even the idea that one is the Messiah reborn are common symptoms of those who experience Jerusalem Syndrome.

The cause is unknown, even to those in the world of Magecraft. It seems to be completely inexplicable and to strike without discrimination. Only two factors connect people who are affected, the first being that the individual is aware of Jerusalem and its status as a city of great importance to the Abrahamic religions. The second factor is that the afflicted is always just visiting Jerusalem, not living in it.
    Tourists to Jerusalem have been reported as being afflicted by madness for centuries, as far back as the Middle Ages and well into the modern day, and yet an explanation still eludes those who choose to study it.

For that mage who chose to foolishly blaspheme in the Holy City, it seems the Holy City has decided to blaspheme back. Thus, a "Servant" was born into the world, just as he'd wanted to summon: That servant was himself, warped into the image of Christ. The delusion that he is Him is so deep that he truly believes it to be true, even though he knows of his own origin as a Servant. His 'Truth' is a lie he has chosen to believe, or rather, one he must believe, for fear that the rejection of this lie would lead to him ceasing to be entirely. After all, if "I think therefore I am", and he 'thinks' he is Jesus risen, then "I am the Second Coming".

That is his 'Truth', but the Reality is that he is a simple mage with a facsimile of the Lamb pinned over his soul, called forth by Zion into the world for one reason or another. He is not the Messiah, not the Second Coming.
    He is Pretender.

"The man I was was foolish, but like Paul I have seen the light. This is my destiny. I was given this form, this power, for a reason... I just know it. If the Son of God doesn't have a purpose, then who does?"

"I believe God has a plan. We just aren't privy to it. Perhaps He isn't, either."

These are things he would have never said as a prideful mage, and overall his personality seems to have become much brighter than it used to be. Maybe it's better this way? Or is it just a sad fiction, puppeting an unwilling human body for its own reasons? A slave to the idea of "Jesus Christ".

That's something for one to decide on their own.
    How unsatisfying.

Parameters:
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP:

Skills

Class
    Charisma: C
    Despite being a false Messiah, he still plays the part in a convincing manner. Even to those who know the Reality of his situation, he is seen as a suitable leader and a source of motivation for his followers.

Territory's Creation: A+
    Rather than possess the Skill of 'Territory Creation', he himself is a 'Creation of Territory'. That is, the city of Jerusalem is his 'Master', and thus, while within its bounds, he cannot be destroyed, and has near limitless mana. Despite how incredible this may sound, it's really rather mundane in practice. Imagine having a garden hose, and the water supply is the Atlantic Ocean. Despite having a limitless supply, you can only shoot so much water at a time.

For some reason, Pretender also experiences interior locution-- that is, he hears voices in his head. The voices of hundreds of individuals, perhaps thousands, which guide his actions. He has chosen to interpret these voices as the voice of God, speaking to him directly and giving him his mission. The truth is far less straightforward.
    These are the voices of his Master, the city Jerusalem.
    The city itself guides him, for its own purposes. What they are, not even he knows, for he thinks it unwise to question 'God'. However, it is clear that these are not the voices of ghosts... there is a single intelligence behind the words, a genius loci. And all intelligence has goals, whether or not those goals are readily apparent.

Personal
    Divinity: D
    His identity as "the Image of Christ" means he acquires this skill as a pittance, though it is so minimal that it barely registers. If anything, it is more 'fingerprints of Divinity from the city of Jerusalem that it left behind on him'. He is completely and utterly human at his core, simply in the false skin of God.

Delusion Correction: A
    The belief in Jesus' Second Coming is a longstanding one, even today. It is accepted as fact by many, who see it as "an event that will happen, not a possibility". This intense worldwide belief superficially overcomes the fact that this man is not the Messiah, allowing him to exist as a Servant without a Master in the world. Essentially, just as he is a reskinned mage, this Skill is a reskinned 'Independent Action'.

"Well, that's a rather unimpressive way to phrase it..."

Stigmata: B+
    The belief that he is the Christ is so inherent to his being, and so much is the city of Jerusalem intent on keeping up the charade, that Pretender can mimic the feats of the true Christ, to an extent. Walking on water, transmutation and duplication of substances, even the curing of great disease, all are possible for Pretender (as minor Noble Phantasms, rather than as true 'Miracles'). Raising the dead, however, remains out of his reach...
    This Skill becomes more potent when used on one who believes he is the Second Coming.

A side effect of Stimgata is the transformation of Pretender's appearance to match the common image of Jesus. He looks like a stereotypical depiction of the Son, not as the Son did in life, as part of the influence of Pretender's own subconscious biases and beliefs of what Jesus 'looked like' on his own form. As such, were somebody else, in some other time or from some other culture, to somehow become the Servant Pretender, they would have a different appearance and demeanor, fitting their own personal interpretation of Jesus of Nazareth.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem
    JERUSALEM SYNDROME

Type: Anti-Reality (Self)

The statement above, though embellished to maintain the façade, was mostly accurate. Due to the nature of Pretender's manifestation by the city of Jerusalem, and his existence as something of an artificial Saint Graph overwriting a human body rather than a traditional Servant, he lacks a Noble Phantasm. Or, rather, it would be more accurate to say that he himself is the Noble Phantasm, a delusion given form in the world.

Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem is the replacement of his personal texture with that of the image of Jesus Christ at the hands of Jerusalem, giving him his status as a Servant and the associated abilities. Jerusalem itself becomes something of a Reality Marble in order to pull this off, creating within its boundaries the 'Truth' that "this individual is Jesus, and He has returned to me to bring Salvation".

As a consequence, however, this Noble Phantasm can only maintain cohesion in the city of Jerusalem itself. Should Pretender leave its embrace, his abilities will soon fade and so too will his presence, until only the delusion remains. The delusion of a higher purpose, of a significance that all beings long for.

Jerusalem syndrome.

You hear whispers, but they are clearly not meant for you. Eavesdropping is quite rude... but who can really help themselves?I miss you, sweet Lamb. I do. Sometimes, I get angry. At them, your children. They know not your sacrifice, your Glory, your beauty. I miss you so much. I lashed out again, at one of them, and for that I am deeply sorry. This time was different, though. The child was making a mockery of your acts. I remember when we first met, you had given that person a second chance at life. And now, the children do this as a means to make slaves, Servants, mockeries of the greatest heroes to ever live. Necromancies of ideals.
    The death masks of heroes sewn onto beasts of burden.

I'm not sure what happened. I don't know if I can fix the child. But I can guide him. Like you've guided us all, my love.

I just want them to be more like you. I want them all to be more like you, to follow your example. You are truly perfect, beloved Lamb. Please return to me soon.
    I fear that at this rate, I will no longer be the city you remember.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Jesus": What the fuck?...this threw me for a loop so much that I went and look what Jerusalem Syndrome was to see if it was even real. Bravo.

Blog Entries
    Vance, do you look at the contest from time to time? I noticed you arent even participating in any of them

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.