Page 405 of 620 FirstFirst ... 305355395400403404405406407410415455505 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i refuse to comment on this
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Top Level Notes:
    I wish I got the idea earlier for our last contest, but by then I had two entries. And sadly I can not use her for the ongoing contest either. So enjoy~

*Sigh* "What a mystery. A contract without Servant. I have never seen Da Vinci so confused." you say and fall into your bed.
    *yawn* "And it still drains my Mana anyway. Is it a Pareidolia Effect? Holmes warned of such weird cases. Whatever, no use thinking about it. Time to sleep. Let's hope I get enough sleep this time."
    "Good evening, Master. Now that you are back, let us begin the lesson. Where were we last night?"

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ♅ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ♅ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

"Oh right, today we learn more about Polaris."

G A T E K E E P E R
    of the Longing Night
    ════ ⋆ ★ ⋆ ════
    ──

First Ascension
    Second Ascension
    Third Ascension
    Final Ascension

Class
    Gatekeeper
    Alternative Classes
    Caster
    True Name
    = ⋆★⋆=
    Aliases
    Mother of ☆。*。☆。, Papilio Minor
    Origin
    Poland, Historical Fact
    Height/Weight
    173cm/66kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Neutral
    Attribute
    Sky

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E D D B A

her gallant moth, pieroggi (the sweet kind), honey
    Dislikes
    threats to peace, fish dishes, cloudy nights
    Talent
    astronomy, Latin
    Natural Enemy
    MoonCancers, Threats to the Stars
    Armament
    book, chains, magecraft
    Catalyst
    a certain book that survived several fires

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Mystery -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Gatekeeper B
    A Class Skill which represents the state of a Gatekeeper as one that leads their Master through a series of trials so that they might become something more.
    This skill allows Gatekeeper to alter the Luck stat of any student to give them trials. Through her skills in Astromancy, the alteration of possibilities is an easy task for her.

Trial Defense C
    It is the skill to guarantee the integrity of the trials as they are administered. It can manifest as either observation or manipulation of others. At high ranks, one might be able to manipulate the destiny of all those involved with their Master.
    A middling rank. According to Gatekeeper, everyone has the right to participate in her trials if they wish for it. If they ask and show passion for the stars, she will gladly make them a pupil too. But if she sees someone that has the potential, but not the bravery to approach her, she may manipulate the stars so they find their way to her.

Territory Fortification D
    Gatekeeper holds her ground. What she guards you might ask?
    "The future of the stars," she says.
    The stellar house from which she observes is the bastion of the stars.

Chained to the Night A
    When the moth died, she was devastated. Her world shattered and the night which she loved so much became an azure cage of her own making. She spent most of her life inside the cocoon that made her the butterfly she is today. With him and for him, she would observe the stars.
    When you close your eyes to dream, she opens hers.
    Gatekeeper is a Servant that can only manifest between the opening of dusk and the closing of dawn. Her mind and
    Core
    Soul
    are chained to the night.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Hints -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Papilio Minor B
    The little butterfly.
    The love she receives from a gallant moth continues on. As long as these wings cover her gently, she may endure the cold night and fight with confidence for the next morning she will not see herself. From it she can extend chains of starlight that can bind opponents like a cocoon.
    This skill doubles as a Gatekeeper Skill that allows the Master to choose their path. Like a caterpillar, they may decide in what they might evolve or if at all. It is their wings to paint and she only provides the colors of the night.

Dim Starlight Revelation B
    A watchful gaze into the twilight. Together with her gallant moth, she gathered hundreds of stars.
    She observed the darkness to find even the dimmest astral light. She can conjure a white-blue-purple flame that shines a light on the hidden talents her Master is not even aware of themselves. Secrets and lies may hide but she will see them if it is dark enough. What she sees with this starlit torch will help her guide the Master to his destination.
    Sometimes, her gaze drifts north. You wonder, what is she focussing on?

Circling Soul A+
    The Magecraft of a woman who chained herself among the stars.
    Her family practiced Slavic Oneiroimancy which was declining steadily over the ages. But when she discovered the wonders of Astrology and learned Astromancy from her husband, she integrated Geocentric Roman Astromancy, reached new heights, and created her own style of magecraft. By applying the Slavic conceptualization of the soul to the theory of Deferent and Epicycle, Gatekeeper is able to manipulate her soul. Astral Projection, Soul Partitioning, and relocating her Spirit Core, as well as strengthening and weakening its output are possible applications. She can apply those effects to others too if they share a deep enough bond. Also, if she encounters Servants who are inhabited by multiple individuals, she can force one of them to control their body for a limited time.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Extra: Details on her magecraft -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Extra: Details on her magecraft -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

The Deferent and Epicycle are methods to explain the variations of speed and movements of celestial objects in the geocentric model. It proposes the movement of the planets around a
    Epicycle
    small circle
    which moves along a
    Deferent
    larger circle
    . But the latter is not concentric with the Earth but slightly away, called eccentric.
    In Astromancy, the Geocentric Model places the soul at its center. The aforementioned theory is the basis for the movement of Gatekeeper's soul. The eccentric allows the shifting of the Spirit Core, while the equant is the manifestation seen during Astral Projection. Applying this magecraft to others is possible by attributing them to a planet and using the epicycle as a basis to modulate the spells. This is only possible if they entered the Deferent, or in other words, are close enough to her soul. The Master is always attributed to the Moon, the planet closest to her.
    Her Thaumaturgical Attribute is 'Opening and Closing'. This supports her magecraft further. She can temporarily 'invite' people into her Deferent or even soul and dreams itself and hold them there to cast her spells. The trait also allows control over the out- and input of Mana and her presence.
    When casting her combat spells, she draws magic circles into the air that imitate the movement of the planets under the Deferent and Epicycle theory. She may attribute a body part of the opponent as 'closest to their Spirit Core', which deals additional damage if hit, but this needs to be decided prior and can not be changed afterward.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Evidence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

Prodromus Astronomiae
    Phoenix from Nocturnal Ashes, A Stargazer's Life

The Noble Phantasm of her husband. It comprises his life's work but it would have been forgotten if not for his dear wife. During his life, Gatekeeper helped him collect the stars into his book and together they repainted the night sky. After his death, she continued his work, added more stars, more calculations, and then released it for the world to see. This made her the first western female astronomer in history. For that, it is as much her Noble Phantasm, as it is his. Due to the anecdotes, the tome can not be destroyed by fire and if her life ends in that manner, it will continue to linger in this world as long as it is in the Master's possession.

As a Gatekeeper, who guides the Master to become more, she uses the book as their lecture.
    The first chapter, Prodromus, outlines the methodology and technology used in creating the star catalogue. It provides examples of the use of the sextant and quadrant, in tandem with known positions of the sun, in calculating each stars' longitude and latitude. This part of the Noble Phantasm allows Gatekeeper to teach the Master Item Construction and Territory Creation as Skills, with which they can build instruments like large telescopes and sextants and create an observatory for themselves. The first chapter alone is enough to make the Master into a passable Astromancer.
    This is just the introduction and after its completion Gatekeeper will ask them if they wish to learn more.
    If they agree, the Master will begin to study the other two chapters.
    They will unveil the secrets of the night sky and what lies within. Catalogus Stellarum teaches them rare Astromantic Spells, while Uranographia shows the Master how to properly wield Constellation Magecraft and the ancient secrets hidden within. While not part of the tome, she may also explain what her husband discovered in Selenographia.
    They will study things beyond the scope of modern Astromancers, the importance of the stars, and what they have done in the past. She will lecture about both, the light and the dark of the cosmos. What conclusion will the Master find at the end of the book?

Stellaburgum
    Cocoon among the Stars

The Inner World of Gatekeeper. The Stellaburgum was the name of their observatory, which was among the largest in the world at that time.
    She does not project it onto the world as a Reality Marble but uses her magecraft to invite the Master into it. A timeless chamber with the stars as ceiling and solid light as floor. A moon illuminates the world in a pale-blue hue, contrasting the lavender light from below. Silver instruments and white papers line the room, surrounded by large towers of astronomical books. Each step one takes sends ripples through the light, as if one wanders across a still lake at night. The only company inside this fantastical space are blue butterflies, flapping aimlessly around and providing additional light through their dreamlike glow.
    This hall of wisdom will be the classroom in which Gatekeeper will teach the Master.
    The caterpillar will enter the starlit cocoon and will leave as a shining butterfly. Just like she did.
    But what color will grace the Master's wings? Even the stars are watching in anticipation.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Investigation -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personality and Quotes

Softspoken and patient, Gatekeeper will teach the Master at night. Her words carry wisdom and care. She knows how to explain her craft to the pupil and provides a fertile soil for them to grow their talents. Each night, the Master will learn something new. It happens in his dreams and if he remembers or not depends on them alone. Still, the knowledge he acquired is embedded into their soul, even if they do not remember where they learned it. When the Master enters the Stellaburgum they may see her sitting at a silvery table and drinking tea or staring at the stars in this azure world. During the studies, the Master will get glimpses of her losing focus and staring into the same direction. As if she heard something or looks at someone. Sometimes with concern or indifference, sometimes with antipathy or longing. She avoids telling anything about herself. A pupil should not concern himself with the private life of the teacher after all. The information distracts of the subject matter after all.
    But like all teachers she has this one weakness, one topic that make her forget her role and just talks about it instead. For Gatekeeper it is her husband she lovingly calls 'her gallant moth'. But once she snaps out of it and notices she lost her professionality, she pouts and snaps her fingers. The Master will usually just wake up from that and has trouble remembering the dream.
    Night by night, she raises the Master to become an Astrologer, then Astronomer and then Astromancer. How long this may take? Well, do you remember how long you dreamt?

"Me talking all night about somebody? You must have dreamt it. I...I guess it is true, you are dreaming right now... Ahem, Master, remember I am only here during the night. If you are lazy and sleep past dawn then that is during my free time. What you dream there is not of my concern. Now I wish to see your nose back inside this tome here."

“Nothing is sweeter than to know everything, and enthusiasm for all good arts brings, some time or other, excellent rewards.”

Caster - Ludwig van Beethoven:
    "I see. I am glad you like our nightly lessons, Master. There are other teachers who make it harder than it already is. ... His Noble Phantasm scares me."

Voyager, Viking:
    "Ah, to traverse the stars. You went past the dress of the night. It shows how much it weakned since my time. Tell me your stories, what did you find? Who did you find?

Halley's Comet:
    "This is beyond fascinating! It humbles me to see someone that observed us. I wonder, how many times had our eyes crossed? But the true surprise is that you have good intentions with us. I hope there are more of you."

Amir Timur:
    "And then there is you. Vile creature..."

Astronomer Servants:
    "Master, what you learn in a matter of weeks was studied and discovered over a span of thousands of years. It is a science almost as old as humanity itself. Even I do not know everything. So if you get the chance to receive lessons from them, do so. It will not change your curriculum, mind you.

Semimo-Camazotz:
    "The horrors are closer than I thought."

Deities of the Moon:
    "Do not leave..."

Veles:
    "I would prefer to pay him no mind."

Sava Savanovic:

Seeing these kinds of butterflies makes her really uncomfortable. She avoids her at all costs.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Question -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Decision and Result

"Master. I have taught you everything I know. Everything he knew. You may see now what the stars truly are. Their influence on our life. What they did to you and everyone else. Eternal beauty and infinite darkness in equal measure.
    Their existence questions the idea of free will.
    They are beacons inside the shadows that guide us.
    Humanity did atrocious things in their name.
    The stars are a blanket of hope for us.
    What do you wish to accomplish now that you have acquired wisdom?
    Your answer will tell me if you are ready for the final revelation. My purpose."

"I have seen enough. The knowledge I acquired should be known to the world. Their mystery should perish. Stars and planets should not hold any rule over mortal life. Humanity does not need their guidance. We need ourselves. The night sky shall become a field of science. Logic will guide our way forward, not mystery. Factual Astronomy will replace the lingering esoteric Astrology. You taught me that the Age of Gods still hangs in the sky above the sky. I will use what I learned to bring the Age of Man to it."

⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ - ♅ - ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼
    "I see. There is determination in your eyes. They shine bright like Polaris during a clear winter night. Ah...how beautiful. The memories flow through me...sweet scents of tea...his smile shining brighter than all the lights in the sky combined...
    Master, the path you will take was set. It is a sword pointed at the milky way. I trust that you will accomplish your goal. You of all people are capable of it. Because you are exceptional.
    And that is why I have to stop you."

"If you leave this dream, you will return to the world as a menace towards the stars. You are a danger to the heavens. The mystery of the stars prevails to this day, even if just a lingering trace. But it is enough. Destroy it and you will unleash something terrifying. The stars are a layer of protection. Humanity may feel like a child, tugged tightly beneath a blanket at night, but it does protect you from the monsters lurking outside.
    I will be your opponent now. Prepare, MoonCancer!"

Stellaburgum Incendia
    Starlight Conflagration

The Stellaburgum bursts into an inferno of white-blue-rose flames just like that fateful day. The astral flames envelop both you and Gatekeeper and form an arena for your last battle. The horizon around you melts, the pale blue moon shatters like a broken mirror and the stars cry out in regret.
    With the constellations as witnesses, both of you weave starlight spells.
    Where you once shared wisdom, you now share blows.
    The tools you forged break from Gatekeeper's swarm of magical butterflies.
    With the incantations of the Lunar Fire spells you see the notes you wrote over the last weeks turn to ash. Their burning embers rise up to the cracking night sky as if new stars are born just to die again.

"This is not only my inner world, MoonCancer." She shouts while casting several magic circles into the air. "This is my soul injected into your dream. The fires that destroyed my world will spread and incinerate yours. It uses our very souls as fuel, MoonCancer."
    This will be the end of you, here and now, unless you can kill your former teacher before it is too late.

Oh how the constellations weep. Their lamentations unheard while pupil and teacher fight to the death.

The fighting comes to a close. Gatekeeper slumps over your shoulders, defeated. Around you, the Stellaburgum fragments into thousand pieces and reveals your own inner world.
    "Ah…so that is your soul, MoonCancer. Your talents shone so brightly...because of…oh gods have mercy with the stars…"
    She vanishes into a swarm of ethereal butterflies, leaving you in your own solitude.
    From the swarm drifting into oblivion falls a book. The Prodromus Astronomiae. It survived the fire…again.
    But the silence does not last.
    Inside the halls of your inner world, you feel a breeze of shadows. A crack in the mists behind you opens and a clirring sound as it spreads.
    And then a growl…

"I wish to learn more. The stars…are more than just dots in the sky. More than just distant lights. There is more to it than we know and I wish to find it. The mystery in the world is dying but above us all resides a world that still upholds its own laws and blessings. A domain of gods that watches over us. I feel it, the stars gently guide and protect us in a myriad of ways. We can not stop the decline of mystery, but at least…let us at least uphold their wonder a bit longer. Gatekeeper, will you help me protect the stars?"
    ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ - ♅ - ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼
    "Master, I am so proud of you. Your talent is immeasurable. You are a blessing to the stars.
    What you said is correct. The night sky… is a layer above the earth - a protective layer. For we need protection. It is the last bastion against the dangers that lurk inside the darkness where the stars do not shine. My dear pupil, I offer you a choice. If you leave this castle, then you can live on as an Astromancer. You can live freely in your quest to preserve the mystics of the night through earthly means.
    But you can also…stay. You could become a guardian like me."

"A guardian? For what?"
    "I am a special Servant, Master. The Gatekeeper Class is rare and has different varieties. I…belong in two categories, Master.
    I guide my Master so they might become something bigger than themselves…but I do so because I need help. We need help."

Stellaburgum Carcer
    Starlight Prison

With a wave of her hand, the firmament begins spinning and shoves a familiar constellation between you and the moon. The Ursa Minor.
    Fractures appear in the space. The splintering sounds send chills down your spine. When the first fragment of reality falls to the reflecting ground, you hear a growl that makes the stars tremble in fear and sends ripples through the fabric of the night.
    A sky-shattering howl rings through the aether, causing the cracks to shatter open and reveal a gaping hole that casts a shadow onto the night itself.

"This beast is Simargl, the Devourer of Stars." she says with an unflinching gaze targetted directly into the eyes of this horrible monstrosity. "A beast of Slavic legend. In standing it is equal to the threat of the
    Charěa
    Celestial Jaguar
    or the
    Semino-Camazotz
    Eternal Bat
    of the New World. It only has one desire and that is to consume the night. This winged monster yearns to bring an end to the world by devouring the protective layer around it.
    It is the Celestial Equivalent to the
    Laevatein
    Sword that Burned the North
    . It lusts to drink the milky way dry and rend the polestar asunder. Destroying Polaris would destabilize the axis of the northern astrosphere and make the stars a feast for Simargl. Without it, the threats from beyond would find no resistance entering our reality."

The chains of stars that bind the beast rattle as it revolts at the sight of Gatekeeper. It howls and barks like a vicious dog. Empty bites into the nothingness that tears holes into the void it is bound to. With a wave of her hand, the shattered fractions of reality return to their place as if she reverted time.

"Gatekeeper…who are you?"
    "Master, let me tell you my story."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Explanation -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

"I am Elisabeth Hewelius, wife of Johannes Hevelius, the great astronomer. I was born in Gdansk in Poland as a Koopmann. My family was a successful line of merchants but we were also worshipers of the old gods. We could not claim to be a great Magus line but we upheld the traditions of our forefathers by praising the Slavic Gods and practicing their Magecraft. I was still young when they tutored me and I heard over and over that I may be talented but not talented enough. But I did not care. My attention lay above the rooftops of my hometown. The biggest observatory in the world towering above the city. I heard him open it at sunset and sometimes he woke me up from his jubilations when he found a new star. His passion and dedication fascinated me and it was contagious. I wished to know more about this strange person living in the same town and finally found the courage to approach him. I was still a child and he did not take me seriously. But he looked at me with a smile and promised to show me the wonders of the heavens when I grew older. These words followed me over the years. Soon after I had to study my family's magecraft and the crafts of a merchant. But I could not wait to learn more about 'the wonders of the heavens'. So I began studying Astronomy. I stole books about astronomy from the shops of my parents and when my books in Polish and German ran out, I studied Latin to read Roman scriptures. Years went by and the man turned silent. His laughs turned to frowns and his jubilations to lamentations at night. He lost his wife. He was lonely and heartbroken. I…came back to him and reminded him of his promise. I was glad when his smile returned bit by bit. I was just a young girl, barely a woman but he accepted me and tutored me. Almost two years after…we married. We acted like it was for political reasons so a woman could finally study the sciences properly. To my parents, we said it is to merge our magus lines to prevent the loss of mystery. Else my parents would have never accepted the proposal. I was only 16 and he was already 51…
    Our marriage was a risky experiment but a successful one. I was happy with him by my side. I supported him in his study of the night, did many of his calculations, cared for the household, raised our three daughters, mourned our lost son, and opened and closed the gates to our starry world above our home. It was stressful but fascinating. I would not change any of it. We created our own dream castle above the cityscape and lived happily for years to come…until that night.
    An associate forgot a candle and left. Our world turned to ash in a conflagration that broke my heart. And it hurt my soul to see him like that. But...he did not give up. He never did. If not for our daughter our greatest work, this tome would have fallen victim to the flames too. We worked and rebuilt what we lost, step by step. But our happiness would not last forever. He grew weaker over time. He lived longer than most of the people of our time and despite his age he cared for me when I suffered from disease. And then he parted from me in his sleep. His last words still ring clear through my ears:
    "Let us find you your own constellation tomorrow...Papilio Minor."
    He left with hopes and dreams for tomorrow. But he left his work unfinished.
    So I continued what he started. Tirelessly, sleep-deprived and sickly I watched at night, calculated, and wrote during day just to finish it. And when I did…I was empty.
    What was left for me to do? Nothing. He was the only thing that mattered. And that is when I returned to my roots…"

Elisabeth Hevelius was heartbroken. She believed a piece of her soul was gone with him…and that illusion gave her false hope. A magus capable of using her soul in magecraft looked up to the stars and decided to meet him again, inside the wonders of the heavens.
    Gatekeeper used her magecraft to ascend mentally to the stars in hope to find her love again. The man had to have found a place between them to continue his quest of unending knowledge. But what she found was something else.

A woman of the stars, a determined butterfly that lived inside the night, trapped between the dawn and the dusk, who was caring/guarding/loving something with a hunger for the stars with the powers of the Slavic Soul…
    An accident, an impossible happenstance, a surprise for the stars that knew it all.
    Elisabeth Hevelius experienced a phenomenon that should be unthinkable.

【 Divine Spirit Synchronization 】

A phenomenon in which someone or something gains likeness to a Divine Spirit. A connection forged not through blood relations, not through invocation, and not through a god in need of a body approaching a mortal.
    No, a connection forged with a god through sheer likeness of their essences.
    It is a moment in which an Artificial Bunrei is born.

Gatekeeper formed a pact with the goddess. The goddess would use her powers to alter the stars so that one day she would meet him again.
    An alteration of fate.
    In exchange, she would help her in her role as a goddess and use her powers to bring in new souls that can fulfill this duty.
    A vow of support.

The name of the goddess is Zorya.
    The Slavic Deity of the Stars, Lights, and the Mystery of the Night. A goddess with multiple aspects to fulfill her duties.

Zorya Poludenyaya
    The shieldmaiden who rides into the battlefield with long veils that protect the warriors behind her.

Zorya Vechernyaya
    The woman who opens the doors to invite the night.

Zorya Utrennyaya
    The deity that closes the gates of the night when day arrives.

Zorya Polunochnaya
    The guardian that watches over the Beast Simargl, which could destroy the World if unleashed.

In the Baltics, her aspects were known as Ausrine and Vakarine. As Ausrine the goddess is married to the Moon God Meness, who commands the stars as his soldiers.

"And that, Master, is how I became a Gatekeeper Servant. I am not unlike a Divine Spirit or
    Counter Agent
    a Ghost in service of the World.
    My love and passion for my husband and the stars led me to become a protectress of the world. But I…we can not do it alone. That is why I took on the role of a teacher to find and guide people with the potential to help us. Master, the mystery is fading. One day the wonders of the heavens are extinguished. The gods of the night die or return to the other side. When Zorya weakens, who will guard the beast? So I ask you, will you help us?"

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Remembrance -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

We paint the night sky

... the more she surrounded the figure of the admired scholar with deep and sincere veneration, and with this there mingled a budding love and an imaginative admiration, until she longed to be allowed to serve the great man always, at his mysterious work, carried out in the stillness of the night; to share in his successes and in his renown. And when in the star-lit night she followed with enraptured gaze and beating heart, through his giant telescope, the shining full moon, on her silent path, she exclaimed with enthusiasm "To remain and gaze here always, to be allowed to explore and proclaim with you the wonder of the heavens; that would make me perfectly happy!" And the worthy man felt that it might make him happy too.
    "I will never forget it. The nights we would sit outside in the cold, straining our eyes to see a new faint light in the sky. But even during nights with clouds we would sit outside. Just talking, cuddling, drinking the tea I had to make every hour. It was like our day began when they were all sleeping. Our little place of happiness where I often heard you cheer when I was still a child. I was perfectly happy, I truly was...
    I miss him so much..."

"Greetings, Master! You wished to see me at this late hour? You did seem more into Astronomy recently, did I finally get through to you?"
    "Hevelius, I...I feel like I had to see you tonight..."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    I feel like this should have been in the hands of WF, who would have done much better work than I. Especially after Nannerl. But I wanted to get this out of my system.
    Props to pinetree whose concept of artificial bunreis gave me a reasoning to complete this idea. I needed something outside a simple boring blessing of zorya or a Pretender approach, it came at a good time. Making this took a while because I combined two ideas I wished to explore. I'm glad to have it released now.
    Her 1st skill is actually a hint to the warrior veil anecdote of Zorya.
    Her 2nd skill is inspired by J. Hevelius' Pure Eyes and the Baltic interpretation of Zorya, Ausrine, who instead of opening and closing gates (sorcery trait reference btw) makes the bed and lits a torch for the sun.
    Her Epithets basically name her Evening/Midnight/Morning/Midday Star, whereas Elisabeth takes on the role of the Midnight star.
    The butterfly topic is original but across the globe, even in slavic countries, butterflies are believed to represent the soul.
    If you didnt already, look at my Hevelius-Holst that is linked in the CE. Or at least at their CE.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alright, I see you Mr. Del "I could never write this kind of Gatekeeper in my life" Rey. I see you.
    Really, I didn't expect you to make a Servant just for me. Astesia faceclaim, Hevelius sequel, teacher Gatekeeper, artificial bunreis... Damn, Secret Santa #2 arrived early.

Turning someone into a MoonCancer is risky with how specific the class is, but I like it a lot. The idea of writing a conflict based on the contrast between Astronomy/Astrology and the degradation of Mystery is also an inspired take.

Blog Entries
    thank you, glad you liked it of all people
    and fuck me
    I did not know who the girl in the final ascension was. she was a late addition. Now that I googled her I feel like there were many lost opportunities for FCs
    But now I know her. Maybe I use her art for another class or a Seasonal. Or I someday make the idea I had for a LB around Hevelius a reality.

Edit: im in love with astesia and her art. I have to make her again in some form
    Last edited by DelRey; April 2nd, 2022 at 01:49 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    "
    Beast Form:

Human Form

True Name: Jersey Devil
    Japanese Name: ジャージーデビル
    AKA: Leeds Devil (リーズデビル), Kotobuki (ことぶき)

Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Saber (Jersey Devil ★ JAPAN), Lancer (Jersey Devil (Summer)), Rider (Jersey Red Riding Hood), Caster (Jersey Devil (Halloween)), Assassin (Jersey Devil Ξ), Ruler (Jersey Idol Devil), Avenger (Kaiju Jersey-Chan & Shin Kaiju Jersey-Chan), Alter-Ego (Jersey Devil (Alter)), Moon Cancer (Jersey Devil Lily), Pretender (Jersey Devil (Santa)), Beast (Thirteen-Tattoo M'Sing Jersey Devil)
    Source: Historic "Fact"
    Origin: United States
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil/True Neutral/Neutral Good/Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Neutral, Lawful Good, Chaotic Balanced, Neutral Good, True Neutral
    Armament: Sharp Claws, Sharp Teeth, Fire breath & Cloven hooves (Monster Form & Alter); N/A (Human Form); Pool Noodle, Beach Ball & Swimming Tube (Summer); Gentian of Light Amulet & Swan-Feathered Angel Wings (Lily), Krampus’s branch, Snowballs, Bell & Christmas magic (Santa), Giant Lollipop, Stingy Jack's Lantern, Jack O' Lanterns & Devil's Pitchfork (Halloween), Deer Horn Knives, Onzil, Wired Twin Falcon Knives, & Apache Revolver (Xi), Triple Atomic Fire Breath, Sharp Claws, Forked Tail, & Dragon Wings (Kaiju Jersey-Chan & Shin Kaiju Jersey-Chan), A wicker basket full of tea, biscuits, cakes, cookies and other goodies, Wolf claws & tail (Jersey Red Riding Hood); J-Pop Synthesizer Keytar, J-Pop Microphone & J-Pop Electric Taiko Drums (Idol); Giant Candy Apple, Kendama, Kusanagi No Tsurugi & Shichiseiken (★ JAPAN); M'Sing Tomahawks and Tattoos (Thirteen-Tattoo M'Sing Jersey Devil)
    Outfit: N/A (Monster form)/A pale green hospital gown & a lilac sundress (Human form only); A pink & frilly 1 piece tutu swimsuit with orange water wings and swimming tube (Summer); Wrapped bandages over dragonscale and leather armor (Alter); Misty Rose & Lily White frilly laced tutu dress decorated with Pine Barrens Gentians, Swamp Pinks & Bog Asphodels, a Pine Barrens Gentian in her hair & a Lily rose colored veil (Lily); A Santa Claus/Krampus hooded cloak with a makeshift angel’s halo, mistletoe and holly with poinsettia flowers, a Santa Claus hat & reindeer antlers on top, a red reindeer nose, snowman’s pipe and scarf, elven ears, nutcracker soldier epaulets, a sugar plum fairy tutu complete with both Angel and sugarplum fairy wings, Krampus’ basket/Santa’s Sack combo, gingerbread man gloves, little drummer boy’s drum, a reindeer tail, red and green tights and snow covered elf shoes. (Santa); Orange & Black Halloween Tutu Outfit with Sentient Witch Hat, Small Vampire Cape, Demon Beast Creature Reacher Gloves, Dark Purple Bat Wings & Red Devil Horns, Black Tights & Orange Witch Shoes. (Halloween); Staghide (Deerskin) Hooded Cape, Kevlar-Titanium Bulletproof Vest, Daedalus Rocket Jetpack, V-Neck Shiny Metallic Ivory Leotard, Orichalcum-Gold Hunting Belt & Wolf Pelt & Fox Fur Decorated Tutu Miniskirt, Black Tights, Silver Tutu Socks and Rattlesnake-Skin Boots (Xi); None (Kaiju & Shin Kaiju Jersey-Chan); A Red Hooded Cape/Cloak, A Red Bavarian Dirndl Dress with white tutu and petticoat underneath and a White Apron over the dress, White Tutu Knee Socks, Wolf Paw Slippers, Wolf Ears, Wolf Paw gloves & A Wolf tail (Red Riding Hood); A poofy, frilly, kawaii pastel color Japanese J-Pop Idol tutu dress decorated with cute and kawaii decorations with miniature top hat, a comically oversized pink hair bow, frilled tutu idol gloves, maneki-neko cat ear headphones, thigh high stockings, and ballet stiletto heels (Idol); A Sakura Cherry Blossom Pattern Shrine Maiden Miko/Kimono hybrid outfit, thigh high tabi, paulownia wood geta & a Japanese kitsune mask (★ JAPAN); A Deerskin Lenape Warrior Priestess Dress with a Wolf Fang Necklace, Bear skin gloves, Raccoonskin Moccasins, a Rabbit-hide ribbonwork Shawl & A Lenape Headress made from the skull of a stag and the feathers of a red-tailed hawk, a golden eagle, a bald eagle & a great horned owl. (Thirteen-Tattoo M'Sing)

Likes: The Pine Barrens, Her "mother", flowers, making friends, butterflies, Charles Fort, her family
    Dislikes: Being called a monster, being treated like a monster, her past, being cursed, hunters, being hunted by hunters, harming innocent people, her curse
    Talent: Flying, breathing fire, dancing, singing, drawing & coloring
    Natural Enemy: Daniel Leeds, Titan Leeds, Norman Jeffries, Benjamin Franklin, Rider of Lenape

Lore:
    In the Pine Barrens of Southern New Jersey in the United States of America, there once was a woman named Deborah Leeds, who had twelve children and, after finding out that she was pregnant for the thirteenth time, cursed the child in frustration, crying that the child would be the devil. In 1735, Mother Leeds was in labor on a stormy night while her friends gathered around her. At first, the thirteenth child of the Leeds family was born as a normal baby, however it changed into a creature resembling a bipedal kangaroo/wyvern-like creature with the head of a horse, the horns of a stag, leathery dragon wings, small arms with clawed hands like those of a tyrannosaurus rex, legs with cloven hooves, and a forked tail. It’s cries turned into growls and high-pitched bloodcurdling screams as it attacked and killed it’s own mother and father as well as the midwife with its tail, and ate most of it’s siblings before flying up the chimney and heading into the pines.

Throughout the years, People have claimed to have seen or witnessed the Jersey Devil with their very own eyes. Sightings have appears from early as the 1700s and continuing on up until the past decade. It has become a local state legend in the state of New Jersey. And it even became rooted in various media from products, sports and television to comics and video games.

But now, the legendary cryptid became…. something more. This devil is more than just a legend or a cryptid. We don’t know how, but something about this legend has made it capable of being summoned as a Servant. Whatever it is, whatever caused it, is all a mystery. But one thing is certain. It is a powerful Servant to be reckoned with.

Parameters
    STR: A-
    END: B
    AGI: A+
    MGI: D
    LUCK: C
    NP: A+

Parameters (Summer)

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MGI: A
    LUCK: B+
    NP: B+

Parameters (Alter)

STR: EX
    END: EX
    AGI: A+
    MGI: E
    LUCK: B
    NP: EX

Parameters (Lily)

STR: B-
    END: B-
    MGI: C-
    LUCK: A+
    NP: B

Parameters (Santa)

STR: B+
    END: C-
    MGI: A+
    LUCK: A-
    NP: A

Parameters (Halloween)

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C+
    Mana: B
    Luck: C+
    NP: C-

Parameters (Xi)

Endurance: A
    Agility: A+
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    NP: B+

Parameters (Kaiju & Shin Kaiju Jersey-Chan)

Strength: EX
    Endurance: EX
    Agility: A
    Mana: E
    Luck: B

Parameters (Red Riding Hood)

Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Mana: A
    Luck: A+
    NP: C++

Parameters (Idol)

Agility: B
    Mana: B+

Parameters (★ JAPAN)

Strength: A
    Agility: B
    NP: A+

Parameters (Thirteen-Tattoo M'Sing)

Strength: B
    Endurance: A+
    Luck: C-

Skills:

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement A:
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.

While it’s reason is less then knowing. The Master is yet able to understand the meaning of her growls and screams.

Increases own Buster performance by 10%.

Class Skills (Summer)

Magic Resistance B:
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Lancer, granting one protection against all magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

This cryptid girl Servant has traded her monstrous form for something more innocent for this summer. Switching from Berserker to Lancer has caused this Servant to switch Class Skills.

Class Skills (Alter)

Mad Enhancement EX:

Increases own Buster performance by 12%.

Independent Action B:

The Class Skill that characterizes an Archer, allowing them to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master

Due to the connection between master & Servant being somehow strong between them, the Jersey Devil’s Saint Graph is well preserved within her even if she is separated from her Master.

Territory Creation EX:

The Class Skill that characterizes a Caster, building a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.

The Pine Barrens surround her by a few acres upon being summoned, complete with pine trees, ruin constructs, bogs, lakes and rivers, the Batsto Village and the Apple Pie Hill firetower. But the most shocking construct is the house where the Leeds family once resided in. Increases own Arts performance by 12%.

Goddess' Essence A:

A composite Skill that comprises the Divinity skill, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference & prevents both the body from growth & the figure from changing no matter how much calories are absorbed.

High Servant EX:

A Class Skill that characterizes a servant of being a High Servant, an artificial Servant that has been produced and composed from multiple mythological essences.

Now the size of that of Kingprotea, the servant has become an amalgam of herself, The Eastern Sea Dragon King known as Ao Guang, The Creator of all Monsters known as Typhon, The Devourer of The Dead known as Ammit & The Queen Mother of The West known as Xī Wángmű. Regardless of this amalgamation, she is still the child-turned-cryptid that the Master has come to know and care for.

Class Skills (Lily)

Magic Resistance B:

Riding C:

A Class Skill of both the Rider and Saber Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and/or vehicles.

The Cryptid servant girl has taken on a more innocent and somewhat semi-angelic form. Albeit looking like a succubus doesn’t really come off as “angelic” yet that does not stop her from trying her best.

Class Skills (Santa)

Magic Resistance A+:

Increases own debuff resistance by 21% and nullifies magecraft spells Rank A or below. Due to trying to get into the holiday spirit, the Cryptid Servant Girl has took on a mish-mash of Christmas Icons.

Territory Creation EX:

To celebrate the Holidays, The Cryptid Servant as turned it's domain into a Christmas Winter Wonderland of Christmas joy & cheer. Increases own Arts performance by 12%.

Item Construction A:

Increases own debuff success rate by 10%. The Cryptid Servant is able to create Christmas treats and objects like gifts and ornaments.

Independent Action D:

The ability to stand independent for a while without the supplying magical power from a Master that has grown from the Cryptid Servant has lowered due to her being with her Master and other servants, especially on the holidays.

Class Skills (Halloween)

Territory Creation B:

Within the possession of the Holy Grail, particularly the power to forcibly redesign the Pine Barrens into a Samhain Wonderland for Ghouls, Ghosts, Goblins, Demons & Monsters galore, truly a feat worthy of praise. Increases own Arts Performance by 8%.

Item Construction EX:

Despite having the help of Carmilla, Mata Hari, Osakabehime, Elizabeth Báthory, Nitocris, Vlad III, Tamamo Cat & BB, her ability to mass produce party goods and candy is worthy of praise where it is due.

Class Skills (Xi)

Magic Resistance A:

With her bulletproof vest, Jersey can't be shot down with bullets, magic or otherwise. Increases own debuff resistance by 20%.

Riding B:

Gaining the ability to use a jetpack and ride a motorcycle, managing them easily despite not being a Rider class Servant. Increases own Quick performance by 8%.

Mad Enhancement A-

Being a bounty hunter/assassin, the thrill of the hunt and bloodlust has heightened Jersey's senses and reflexes.

Increases own Buster performance by 9%.

Territory Creation A:

The Batsto Village of the Pine Barrens has turned into a hideout for the crooks that Jersey is hunting down. Increases own Arts performance by 10%.

Oblivion Correction B:

The Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.

Her justice is harsh and strict, as is her way of dealing with it. Usually resorting to brutality and violence for money. Increases own critical damage by 8%.

Class Skills (Kaiju & Shin Kaiju Jersey-Chan)

Magic Resistance A:

Increases own debuff resistance by 20%.

Item Construction A:

Increases own debuff success rate by 10%.

Territory Creation EX:

The radius of the Pine Barrens has expanded with Jersey's gigantic size and the fusion with her beast form.

Increases own Arts performance by 12%

Class Skills (Red Riding Hood)

Riding EX:

The talent of riding. Because she is an amalgamation of Little Red Riding Hood and The Big Bad Wolf, she can automatically ride on a wolf.

Increases own Quick performance by 12%.

Territory Creation EX:

The Pine Barrens have merged with The Black Forest, creating a fairy-tale realm of fae and whimsical creatures and spirits.

Increases own Arts performance by 12%.

Class Skills (Idol)

Mad Enhancement B+:

Increases own Buster performance by 9%.

Territory Creation: A

Increases own Arts performance by 10%.

Class Skills (★ JAPAN)

Magic Resistance: A

Increases own resistance to debuffs by 20%.

Riding: B

Increases own Quick performance by 8%.

Class Skills (Thirteen-Tattoo M'Sing)

Battle Instinct: C

Increases critical damage dealt by 10%. This passive skill signifies the servant's keen combat instincts and ability to exploit their opponent's weaknesses for devastating critical strikes.

Authority of The Beast: B

Increases own critical damage by 12%. This passive skill is an Anti-Humanity Class Skill of the Beast class.

Territory Creation (Lenapehoking): EX

Increases own Arts performance & critical star generation rate by 6%. With specific materials, it's possible to create a diameter of a few meters around her as a Lenape Territory. She can keep expanding this territory by combining this passive skill with other skills.

Personal Skills

Shapeshift (Devil/Dragon) B:

Transforming from the young and nervous little human girl with the horns of a ox, the tail of a baby snake & the mane of a filly into the terrifying Jersey Devil. Furthermore, due to the dark past causes upon by the curse given upon by her own mother she takes on the figure of a creature with cloven hooves, a horse’s head, horns, dragon wings, and a forked tail.

Increases own defense for 3 turns while increasing own critical star absorption for 2 turns.

Thirteenth Child A:

Being the Thirteenth Child of Mother Leeds, the child was cursed into becoming a monster. The child-turned monster killed Mother Leeds along with several members of the Leeds family. The fact that the child attacked it’s own family still haunts her. But alas, she cannot change the fact that she was born a demon by her own mother and now lives the guilt of murder. However, she embraces the past and channels the beast within to be twice as fast and stronger than before.

Increases own Quick and Buster performances for 3 turns while overcharging her own NP by 1 stage for 1 time for 3 turns.

Crest of Leeds C:

The child wears a crest of the Leeds family in it’s pendant. A strange glow from it seems to protect the child/beast from all types of damage while either burning or poisoning it’s attacker.

Grants self invincibility for 5 turns
    Has a chance to inflict either Burn or Poison to the Enemy who attacks them for 3-5 turns

Personal Skills (Summer)

Splishy-Splashy A:

Shapeshifter has transformed due to her Mad Enhancement skill being suppressed. In exchange for her defense and critical star absorption weakening, she has gone to splashing water and having fun in the water.

Increases own Arts performance for 5 turns

Beachside Mischief EX:

Be it either on the white hot sand or in the blue cool water, she will trade her wings for fins to avoid brutal damage to her or her friends and ruin their summer fun. The only thing that can mess up the fun would be a sure hitting or invincibility ignoring attack.

Grants self and party either the Evade or Invincibility Status for 3 turns
    Increases own buff removal resistance for 1 turn.
    Has 500% Chance to grant self Waterside Battlefield buff for 5 turns

Summertime Devil A:

Jersey maybe be a sweet little girl servant with animal parts, but she can be a real trickster, even when her motives are unintentional. This skill is rather unpredictable as it can give any debug to any opponent.

Has a 500% to either affect the enemy with one of these status debuffs: Poison, Curse, Burn or Stun for 3 turns
    Absorbs enemy NP (The amount of NP drained on the enemies is equal to the amount of NP charged by the skill user.)

Personal Skills (Alter)

Huge Scale A:

The id_es Skill born from Growth Desire with Self-Modification as the base of the Skill, enabling limitless scale expansion & gigantifying the own standard when the level upper limit is reached, establishing a further level upper limit & repeating infinitely until Cryptic Regression is activated.

Works similarly to Kingprotea’s Huge Scale

Cryptic Regression A:

Like a shackle, this skill acts as a safety device that is out in place to not only restrain the infinite growth, but also allow Jersey to change back to her normal size, yet her stats remain the same.

Works similarly to Kingprotea’s Infantile Regression

Innocent Cryptid EX:

An id_es Skill mutated from Innocent Kaiju with Innocent Monster as the base Skill.

Although just a misunderstood cryptid girl, the tales, legends and folklore about the Jersey Devil have forever been rooted in her turning into an innocent cryptid. All she can do is embrace her devilish cryptid roots and revel in them.

Gains critical stars every turn for 3 turns.
    Increases own defense for 3 turns.

Personal Skills (Lily)

Where the Wildflowers and Gentians Bloom EX:

Much like Artoria Pendragon (Lily)’s Journey of the Flowers, the skill is a blessing towards the cryptid who dreams of a life where she wasn’t cursed to be born a devil. Purifying the waters of the Pine Barrens rather than poisoning them.

Increases party’s NP Generation for 5 turns.
    Heals both self and party by 2,500 HP for 3 turns.

Ephemeral Bliss C:

A Skill that represents the bliss of purity that The Jersey Devil long pines for

Increases party’s healing received for 3 turns.
    Increases both self and party’s buff removal resistance for 3 turns.

Bog Asphodels & Swamp Pinks Galore A:

A skill that represents the flora and fauna of the Jersey Devil’s home, revealing the beauty within the swampy pine forest

Gains critical stars.
    Charges own NP Gauge.
    Increases own healing received for 3 turns.
    Removes all debuffs from self and party.

Personal Skills (Santa)

Holiday Treats For All EX:

Getting into the holiday spirit means decorations, gifts and treats. With this skill, the cryptid servant delivers treats and sweets to everyone including herself, filling them with joy and some invigorating energy.

Heals all allies by 300 HP & Increases their attack, & their Max HP for 3 turns, including her own HP and attack. Charges Self and all allies NP Gauge by 20%.

Of Sugarplums & Gingerbread Men A:

A skill that envelops the area in a land of sweets, making it rain sugar plums and gingerbread cookies.

Gains 20 Critical Stars. Increases all allies’ critical star generation rate by 50% for 3 turns.

Twinkling North Star EX:

Through the light of the North Star, the cryptid servant’s Christmas spirit is amplified tenfold, and she is eager to share it with her friends.

Grants self and all allies Invincibility for 5 turns. Increases self and all allies critical star absorption for 5 turns. Increases own and all allies defense for 5 turns.

Personal Skills (Halloween)

Pine Barrens Samhain EX:

Due to the combined magic of Elizabeth Báthory, Osakabehime, Cleopatra & Nitocris, Jersey spreads the fun and frights of Hallow's Eve within a diameter of a few acres. Gains critical stars every turn for 5 turns, Recovers own HP for 3 turns, Removes one recent buff from all enemies, If the buff is successfully removed, 500% chance to inflict Happy Halloween debuff for 5 turns to them.

Devil's 13 Pumpkins A:

Wherever festivities clamor, it displays the effects akin to a Mana Burst. Surprisingly, due to Jersey's newfound mana, 13 of those very pumpkin spirits can materialize. Increases own Buster performance for 1 turn & inflicts Burn with 300 damage for 13 turns to all enemies.

Leeds' Samhain EX:

Allows her to keep the party going on. "The party is not over until the morning sun comes up at 6 after the midnight hour." Grants self Guts status for 1 time and for 5 turns, charges own NP Gauge, & gains 12 critical stars whilst inflicting Curse status & Hex of Fear status for 10 turns to all enemies. (Hex of Fear: Increases Curse damage on them)

Personal Skills (Xi)

Cryptid-For-Hire EX:

Crest of Leeds has been altered and changed due to the change in her Saint Graph. Instead of diminishing her curse, she embraced the curse and used it to destroy any target for the right price.

Increases own Buster performance for 5 turns with a 15% increase Instant-Kill rate.

Blood Money B:

The Authority of Peryton. Her aim pierces even the strongest armor and never misses as hunting instincts within her have kicked in.

Increases own Art, Quick & Buster performances as well as own buff removal resistance and even grants her self both the Evasion Ignore & Invincibility Ignore buffs for 3 turns.

Killer Instinct EX:

Bloodlust has kicked into overdrive for her. Under the influence of Herne the Hunter, Jersey is hellbent on killing her target or at the least, making it suffer.

Increases own critical star absorption & attack for 5 turns while overcharging own NP by 3 stages for 1 time.

Personal Skills (Kaiju & Shin Kaiju Jersey-Chan)

Innocent Kaiju EX:

With the power of video editing, Kaiju cryptid girl Kaiju Jersey-chan flies through the skies, & breathes fire. All who witness this either cower in fear or look upon in shock and awe. It is her way of truly being that of a guardian deity of the Pine Barrens.

When using this skill, the individual can faintly hear symphonic theme music playing in the background from a distance.

Gains critical stars every turn & increases own defense for 3 turns.

Nuclear Fury A (A+ after Strengthen 1):

While it doesn't seem like its Noble Phantasm has increased nor overcharged up, but by sacrificing one's health or by absorbing nuclear and solar energy, it lets one charge up it's own Noble Phantasm and overcharges it while powering its attack power up.

According to Senior Kaiju Correspondent T (Full Name witheld at their request), "It's power is growing at an immensely large rate the angrier it gets."

According to Renowned Scientist and Physicst X (Full Name witheld at their request) "It seems that both nuclear and solar energy seem to be powering the monster up even more."

Leedzilla Ultima EX:

Rumored to be the strongest form of Kaiju Jersey-Chan.

Has a 500% Chance to remove own defensive buffs and offensive debuffs whilst increasing own NP damage and critical damage for 3 turns.

Personal Skills (Red Riding Hood)

Red Hood Slicer EX:

One of the fairytale factors taken in by Jersey. The source is, of course, “Little Red Riding Hood”

Increases own Buster performance and damage against Wild Beast enemies with 500% chance to reduce own defense by 12% for 5 turns.

Sheep-Clothed Wolf B:

One of the fairytale factors taken in by Jersey. The source is, of course, “The Big Bad Wolf”

Increases own Quick performance and grants self evasion for 3 attacks with a 500% Chance to inflict enemies with Bleed status with 500 damage for 3 turns.

Locks of Gold A:

One of the fairytale factors taken in by Jersey. The source is, of course, “Goldilocks and The Three Bears”

Gains critical stars, increases own Arts performance for 3 turns, and charges own NP gauge with a 500% chance to grant self Sleep status for 1 turn.

Personal Skills (Idol)

Cryptozooriffic Rhythmic Pirouette A+:

A Servant's incredible skill. Much like Superb Round Dancing, This precise, spectacular performance goes beyond human physical ability and even perception!

Increases own Arts, Quick & Buster performance for 3 times, 3 turns.
    Grants self Evasion for 3 attacks, 3 turns.

Devilishly Upbeat Lyrics B:

A method of cracking by singing using cryptic rhymes that are effective against theoretical thinking, especially against AI and machines.

Increases own critical damage & damage against Mechanical enemies for 3 turns.

Cryptid's Singing Voice B-:

A wonderful singing voice that heals people and works miracles, similar to Mysterious Idol X (Alter)'s "Royal Touch", but with a twist of disrupting enemies.

Increases party's attack for 3 turns.
    Removes party's debuffs.
    Recovers party's HP.
    Seals enemies' NP & Skills and inflicts either Curse, Burn, Poison or Stun on them for 3 turns.

Personal Skills (★ JAPAN)

Setsubun Delight A++:

A playful beast like Jersey can easily be found in the center of excitement, inviting both joy and mirth.

Increases both self & party's attack for 5 turns.
    Increases own NP generation & NP damage for 5 turns.

BANZAI!! B:

A skill resulting from the Disengage skill going through a similar metamorphosis like the I'm Not Going Home Yet! skill.

Removes party's debuffs.
    Increases own Max HP for 3 Turns.
    Applies self with Ignore Evasion for 3 Turns.

Festival Child A:

A variation of her Thirteenth Child skill.

Increases own Quick and Buster performances and NP damage/generation rate for 3 turns while overcharging her own NP by 1 stage for 1 time for 3 turns.

Personal Skills (Thirteen-Tattoo M'Sing)

Warcry - Lenapehoking EX:

Increases Party's attack, the critical damage, NP damage and/or NP generation of allies with Lawful, Neutral and/or Chaotic Alignment for 3 turns all while granting the party, minus herself, with the Lenapehoking trait for those 3 turns and increasing her own critical star absorption for 1 turn.

Call of The Hunt - Lenapehoking EX:

Charges NP gauge & increases the Max HP of Lenapehoking for 3 turns but with a 500% to reduce the debuff resistance of Lenapehoking allies by 20% for those 3 turns.

Coat of The Deer Woman B:

Increases own Quick & Buster performances and critical damage for 3 turns.

Noble Phantasm:
    Terror of The Pines
    Cryptid’s Fury

Type of NP Attack: Buster
    Type: Anti-Unit; Anti-Fortress

The rage built up inside the Jersey Devil has been unleashed. Transforming into the cryptid, she unleashes an unrelenting and fearsome attack without any hesitation while cloaked in the flames of fury and hatred. However, While it breaks through enemy defenses like they were nothing, it is a cruel Noble Phantasm that can harm even herself.

Deals damage that ignores all defense buffs for all enemies and increases own attack, but also has a 500% chance to inflict Burn with 500 damage to self for 3 turns.

Noble Phantasm (Summer)

Cryptid of the Summertime Sun
    Piney Summer Funtime

Type of NP Attack: Arts
    Type: Anti-Unit

Eager to soak up the sun and enjoy summer, The Jersey Devil sends the enemy to the beach. The enemy is then walloped by multiple hits from her beach ball before being knocked into the water. The Jersey Devil then jumps very high into the sky and then lands into the deep water via cannonball dive, which sends the enemy flying into the space and crashing into the moon.

Removes target enemy’s evasion buff on Waterside Field. (Activates first)
    Increases own NP Strength & Arts strength
    Deals damage that ignores defense buffs to them

Noble Phantasm (Alter)

Devil of Batsto
    Thirteenth Nightmare

Unleashing the beast inside, and releasing the Pine Barrens and it’s wonders and legends. Jersey attacks the enemies with a flurry of claw swipes and attacks from the ghosts residing in the Barrens before finishing it off by crushing the enemies beneath her foot.

If Growth buff is present, further increases both own Buster performance by 50% for 3 turns and NP Strength for 1 turn. (Activates first)
    Deals damage to all enemies.
    Has a 10% chance to inflict Death on one of the enemies.
    Has 500% chance to inflict Poison/Burn status to the enemies.

Noble Phantasm (Lily)

Beauty of the Floral Pines
    Paradisal Beauty

Type of NP Attack: Arts
    Type: Anti-Thaumaturgy

A more spiritually healing Noble Phantasm fit for a healer or a Grand Caster, yet the Jersey Devil has access to this Noble Phantasm. Allowing her to return any and all hexes & injuries by means of magic to zero, as well as granting her some mystical powers.

Removes party’s debuffs.
    Recovers party’s HP.
    Increases the attack of self and allies with Blessing of the Gentain buff for 5 turns.

Noble Phantasm (Santa)

Holiday Iconoclasm
    Festivity Sugarplum Noël Rush

Type of NP Attack: Quick
    Type: Anti-Army; Anti-Fortress

A festive Noble Phantasm for the Jersey Devil. The Cryptid Servant has gotten into the holiday spirit. using the powers of the Icons of Christmas, she creates a perfect Christmas Wonderland of Holly, Mistletoe, Sugarplums, Snowmen and Christmas Cheer galore.

Deals damage to all enemies.
    Reduces all enemies’ critical star generation by 15% for 3 turns.
    Reduces enemies’ NP Gauge
    Increases Party’s Critical Star Generation by 15% for 3 turns.
    Increases Party’s Debuff Resistance by 10% for 3 turns.

Noble Phantasm (Halloween)

Samhain in The Pines
    Cryptid's Halloween

This Noble Phantasm decorates the Pine Barrens in a plethora of orange and black fog, and Halloween festivities galore, as ghouls, ghosts, goblins, monsters, demons and spooks of all shapes & sizes come out from the darkest shadows to play as the Jersey Devil unleashes a frightening wave of Halloween spirit onto her enemies.

Deals damage that ignores all defense buffs for all enemies and increases own attack, but also has a 500% chance to inflict Curse with 250 damage to self for 3 turns.

Noble Phantasm (Xi)

Thrill of The Hunt
    Dead-Eye Blood Rush

Under the influences of both Herne the Hunter & Peryton, this Noble Phantasm has unleashed the savage bloodthirsty side within her. She readies her blades, circling and closing in for the kill.

Deals damage that ignores all defense buffs for all enemies and increases own attack, but also has a 250% chance to Instant-Kill.

Noble Phantasm (Kaiju & Shin Kaiju Jersey-Chan)

GyuraRizu! Ultimate Final Attack!
    Omega Ultima Tredecuple Atomic Flare Blast

Type: Anti-Unit; Anti-Army

The final Triple Atomic blast might look like a solar flare mixed with a mouth beam, but it's more dangerous as it looks. It is the aftermath of the cryptid lungs inside her releasing at full blast.

Deals Damage to all enemies, ignoring and removing all defensive buffs on the enemies, all while reducing their defense for 5 turns with a 500% chance of inflicting them with the Burn status.

Noble Phantasm (Red Riding Hood)

The Tale Of The Red Hooded Devil
    Mother Leeds' Fairy Tale Cryptid

This Noble Phantasm is an offensive Noble Phantasm that transforms the whimsy of fairytales and their characters from the dread-inducing villains to the aspiring protagonists into power, though like Fairy Tale Erzsébet, it's might fluctuates based on the popularity of fairytales, demonstrating medium-high power in the modern world, it's attack depending on the number of Fairy Tale-related Servants.

Removes own debuffs and increases the attack of Fairy Tale Servant allies for 3 turns while dealing damage to one or more enemies.

Noble Phantasm (Idol)

Cryptozoologically Melodious Song of The Pines
    Jersey Pine Halation

Type of NP Attack: Quick

A forbidden yet harmonious Synthesizer Keytar made from Idolium and the skin, bones, souls and skulls of previous idols who have failed to meet the requirements or either breach or keep up their end of the contract with the 16 witches of music called 'The Phantom Strings of the Pines' that can only be played by those that have a contract with them. Jersey aka Leeds Ex-Aid.R found the keytar by her swimming hole in the Pine Barrens.

Deals damage to all enemies (with 150% extra damage to enemies with the Evil alignment or the trait of Wild Beast) whilst increasing own Quick performance for 1 turn.

Noble Phantasm (★ JAPAN)

Super Setsubun Parade - Debiru Yagyou
    Hundred Devil Party

100 Devils manifest from thrown soybeans simultaneously and attack with a stampede, trampling all enemies and the last of the devils will launch the enemies high into the air, shining brilliantly in the Late winter-Early Spring night sky just like fireworks. Disregarding the likes of the enemies' barriers and the effectivess of their defenses as she drills her full-powered attack into them.

Deals damage that ignores defense buffs to all enemies.
    500% Chance to reduce own critical star generation rate by 50% for 3 turns.

Noble Phantasm (Thirteen-Tattoo M'Sing)

Mŕnŕkm'sing Atčlënňknaxčsŕk Kěshahtčk Alŕnkok
    Thirteen Auroral Rainbow Deer Star Blast

Type: Anti-Unit; Anti-Susquehannock Tribe

Her companions from Lenapehoking take charge of the remaining twelve attacks and beat the enemy to a pulp. The Noble Phantasm appearance is similar a meteor, but because of this, it has the ridiculous effect of its power being halved when used indoors.

Deals damage to all enemies and reduces their defenses by 10% percent for 5 turns while increasing own critical star generation and own NP damage for 1 turn upon activation
    Last edited by BáthoryErszebet210; March 27th, 2024 at 04:15 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Jersey Devil: Disappointed on the lack of cute monster girl FC for her human form. Aside from that this is a fine sheet. Fairly simple but you hinted on a more tragic side to her that's compelling. I'd rather her Thirteenth Child Skill have more of a description as to what it does other than just GO gameplay effects. Out of curiosity are you ever going to go back to your Miklós Toldi sheet to add more details and lore since as of now it's super sparse?

try as you might you can't ignore my most recent servant, cowards. sure it's cheesy but i think it's good!

Blog Entries
    Cheesus, im feta with this post of yours, kiwi.
    Doing serious sheets are usually nacho thing, but in queso this sheet you couldve at least tried. Im not really fondue this kinda punny sheets but this one is in a gruyere area. Anyway. I let it brie for now. I gouda go

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Please stop.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Jesus Christ.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Don’t you mean tamamo CHRIST?

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Turns out we had some great things to talk about while I was away.

Laika: BEST GIRL ALERT BEST GIRL ALERT BEST GIRL ALERT!!!!!!
    She's the very best, the goodest of girls, and anyone who says otherwise is lying through their teeth. What a cute sheet, it got me real good. (Casually edits Viking real quick here to add her, brb.)

Tamamo Jesus: I'D MAKE CHURCHES FOR HER. MY ONE AND ONLY SAVIOR.

Beast/C: Oh my CHEESE. This has to be your best work yet, bar none.
    Absolute peak of shitpost. I'd vote on it if it was a part of the MCaS, what a shame.

Elisabeth Hewelius: HEY GUYS, MEET MY WIFE. AIN'T SHE PRETTY??
    The audacity of this man Rey saying I'd do a good job when he drops THIS right here. She's perfect. I swear everytime you post a character I want to talk so much about them but I... I dunno, I lack the proper words to convey how much they touch me. It's so obvious that every single one of them is a work of passion, it SHOWS everytime, it's so good. It makes reading them all the more satisfying. But yes, speaking of satisfying, it's exactly what you'd expect of a character like her and yet, AND YET... YOU GO THE EXTRA MILE. And makes the impossible: you transform a person who's otherwise just a footnote into a single, realized person full of life. I dunno man, I suppose I should just make a t-shirt "N.1 FAN OF DELREY" or something.

Jersey Devil: AYO?? I actually am surprised at how much I liked the sheet. Simple, but classy. To the point, but still leads us around enough to be satisfied by what we read. Good job!
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Assassin

They asked me if I was lying. But they never asked me if I was telling the truth

“The Turk”

“True” Name
    “The Turk” (El Turco)

Class
    Assassin

Alignment
    Chaotic Good

Attribute
    Earth

Nationality
    Pecos Pueblo Indians(?)/ Native American

Parameters
    STR D
    MAG E
    END B
    LUK A+

AGL C
    NP A

Skills

Class Skills
    Espionage A Espionage does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person, or in this case, one’s intentions. While the Turk was under the constant vigilance of the Spanish conquistadors, this was an unlikely endeavor. Thus, the Turk instead hid his true objective under the guise of alluring the Spaniards with ‘cities of gold’. Hiding his true intent to lead them away and for them to eventually get lost and die in the vast wilderness of the then untamed Southwestern North America.

Personal Skills
    Trickster’s Charisma

C A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. The Turk, using Spanish invaders innate greed was able to successfully lead astray Spanish Conquistador, Francisco Coronado and his army into believing the “seven cities of gold” existed for nearly two years, leading them on a wild goose chase across the Southwest, using nothing more than his words. A quintessential trickster.
    Camouflage E (D-) A Skill that allows a Servant to disguise their Class and parameters. However, an Assassin is only capable of disguising his class and parameters if one has fallen for his “lies” as it were. One with a discerning eye or skill would be able to see through such a farce with ease.
    Shamanism (Pecos) B A skill that denotes Assassin's ancestral heritage as one of the Pecos. The spirits of Pecos Ancestors who reside at Pecos Pueblo are called upon to bring blessings to his people and all peoples who live on Mother Earth. Each tribe of the Pecos can be attributed to differing aspects of Pecos lifestyle, religion and their importance, with the Turk possibly being of the Ya (Coyote) tribe.

Noble Phantasm

Sunlit Mounds of the Mighty Pueblo - The Seven Cities of Cibola
    La Gran Quivira: The Fool’s Gold

Rank A The materialization of “Quivira” or rather, the Turk’s lie manifested as a delusion for those who see what they want to see. A brainwashing ability among the same vie as “Mata Hari”. Those caught up within this Noble Phantasm truly witness ‘Quivira’ in all its splendor, the apparition of a great city, atop hills of gold, architecture that rivals the greatest artistry of the Renaissance greatests. A people housed in gold, covered in gold and welcomes the unwitting victims into their grand city. However, the “Quivira '' a person sees is different from person to person, to fit their own personal perspectives. As “Quivira” is not a place, but a persistent idea that has maintained itself within the zeitgeist of human thought for eons. The idea feeds upon human
    “wanting”
    greed and the endless thirst for “more”. Cibola, El Dorado, Paititi, Antilla and the “Seven Cities of Gold” as a whole, whether they actually existed or not, is nothing more than an innate human desire for each to be a reality. Due to this, even those in the modern day, “Quivira” merely takes upon a new form, a new idea, depending upon the individual that has that very same endless thirst Francisco and the other conquistadors had. A perpetual thirst that leads to their downfall.

Those ensnared by this illusion would find themselves in a precarious situation, vulnerable to Assassin’s every whim, Servants or civilians. Those with little mental resistance or naturally susceptible (i.e the greedy and envious) to The Turk’s ability even more so. As long as there is magical energy to supply it, Fool’s Gold can be perpetually used on multiple foes at the same time or on select individuals. However, if one were to break through this illusion before The Turk can kill or incapacitate them then it cannot be used on that individual again.

History/Biography

History/Biography
    The Spaniard conquistador, Francisco Vázquez de Coronado, was captivated. Of cities gold nestled between rivers of nectar. The Seven Cities of Gold - Cibola.

The talkative native captive, a Turkish looking-man with his countenance and facial hair unusual of the natives they have encountered thus far. Coronado and his men would take to calling their captive, El Turco. The Indian continued his tale with a vigor befitting a playwright and what he heard only further delighted the general. “ ….here was a river two leagues wide where there were fish as big as horses and a great number of very large canoes with more than twenty oarsmen on each side and bearing sails. The nobility traveled in the stern seated beneath canopies and on the bow was a great eagle of gold. He said further that the lord of that land took his siesta under a large tree from which were hung numerous little bells of gold that played for him by themselves in the breeze. The common table service of everyone was wrought silver and the pitchers, plates, and bowls were of gold…”

Another bountiful land of wealth and riches. In the mind of the conquistador, their path was decided. Onwards, to find Quivira.

El Turco, seeing the intensity of the Spanish’s desire to find the elusive city of gold, gave an amused smile.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Turk’s story begins with Francisco Vázquez de Coronado. Coronado's expedition officially launched from Compostela, in present-day Nayarit, Mexico, in February of 1540. In July, Coronado would, in fact, find Cibola in present-day New Mexico, near the New Mexico-Arizona state line. However, it was by no means a city of gold as the legends foretold. It was smaller and much less impressive than he was expecting, and it contained no gold. Coronado's men vented so many curses upon Italian missionary, Friar Marcos, that he had to go back to Mexico, fearing for his own safety. Coronado conquered the town and then sent captains out to explore the neighboring provinces, because there was still hope that the cities they were looking for were out there.

After all, Marcos had merely corroborated (and possibly enhanced) other reports that had been going around for a while. Just because he was wrong about Cibola being a city of gold did not mean there were not cities of gold somewhere else.

While the Spaniards were still at Cibola, trying to figure out their next move, some natives came from a province called Cicuye to welcome them. Their leader had a long mustache, so the Spaniards called him ‘Bigotes’, the Spanish word for mustache or whiskers.

There Alvarado met an Indian who the natives of Cicuye were holding captive. Castańeda wrote that this Indian was from an unknown land "of the country toward Florida," which was what the Spaniards called the entire southeastern United States. The Spaniards called him The Turk "because he looked like one." The Turk told Alvarado that he knew of a land where there were many large villages full of gold and silver. Alvarado took The Turk with him back to Tiguex to await Coronado and give him the exciting news.

When The Turk met Coronado, he told him about the rich country of Quivira. He said that the ruler of Quivira slept under a tree on which a great number of little gold bells were tied, which tinkled him to sleep as the branches moved. He also said that the jugs and bowls from which everyone ate were made of wrought gold, and the river contained fishes as big as horses.

Coronado marched his army out of Tiguex. His first stop was Cicuye, where he returned Bigotes to his people. Bigotes and the chief of Cicuye gave Coronado a guide named Xabe, who was from Quivira. Xabe told the Spaniards that there was gold and silver in Quivira, but not as much as The Turk had said. Another native of Quivira, named Ysopete, told Coronado that The Turk was lying and should not be trusted. The Turk stuck to his story and advised Coronado to pack the horses lightly, because they would need their strength to carry back all the gold and silver he would find. Coronado chose to listen to The Turk and let him guide his army to Quivira, but he brought the other guides as well.

Leaving Cicuye, the Spaniards crossed a river and then entered some plains that seemed to go on forever. These plains were inhabited by immense herds of bison and by natives called Querechos who followed and hunted the bison. The Querechos did not know of Quivira, so Coronado continued to let The Turk guide his army to find the city of gold.

Of course, this was all an elaborate lie. There was no city of gold in Quivira. From the very start, the people of Cicuye were setting up the Spaniards.

Bigotes and the village welcoming them with open arms, the ‘lie’ that the Turk was from “Florida”, and even Ysopete arguing that the The Turk shouldn’t be trusted, was ironically used to get the Spanish to believe his lies. Like Cibola, Quivira was a bust - nothing like The Turk had described, and nothing like the Spaniards had hoped for. The villages were small, the houses were crude, and while there was some copper, there was not a lot of it, and there was no gold or silver. The Turk then confessed that he had been trying to get the Spaniards lost so that they would die on the plains, He said that the natives of Cicuye put him up to this deception as revenge for treating them so poorly.

There was never a city of gold and if such a city ever existed, it was gone long before the Spanish arrived. And so, Coronado had The Turk reluctantly garroted for his treachery. Thus ended the story of the coyote-like trickster, that was The Turk.

A somewhat humorous tale in the often tragic narrative of the Age of Exploration. However, no matter how humorous, The Turk’s actions were one of sacrifice, knowing full well that acting as the Spanish’s guide and lying could and ultimately did, lead to his death. An unusual but by no means insignificant act of defiance against the Spanish Empire.

Personality
    To put into modern terms, the Turk is a troll. He enjoys toying with those around him especially those who he deems to be “up their own ass”. A natural born trickster with a heart of gold, The Turk enjoys a Master who is good natured but is also totally willing to mess with people “just because”.

Voicelines

Voice Lines
    Chrisotpher Columbus: “Oh hey, I heard of you. Gotta say, bigggg fan of your work. No, really, I love what you did out there. Very inspired. So I was wondering if you could, uh hook me up? Trust me, I got the money for it. Yeah? Yeah, that’s great! So meet me at the bar and we can talk a bit more. I just gotta go get another associate of mine and we can do business okay? See you there!”

Mephistopheles: Ayyyyyy, Mephi, my man, mind if you let me borrow one of your bombs? I have a little something planned for this long-bearded bastard and–huh, you want to join in? Well, shit, all you had to do was ask. Now this is what we’ll do….”

Skadi: “Tch, I hate silver-tongued bastards like that. Sly, little snakes using words to manipulate others. I don’t care if he isn’t malicious. Keep that bastard away from me. Oh, and if he tries to play a ‘prank’ on me, I will be sure to make him my new test subject. Keep that in mind.

Quetzalcoatl: “ My, my, what a bribón! He reminds me a bit of Maximón. Though I hope he doesn’t have them same issue as he did with woman, he might corrupt my cute little master with his habits and I would have to punish him, yess~”

Osakabehime: N-ani the fuck! Doushite is happening!? Why is this xXX_PecoTurkey_xXX daijobastard stealing my buffs?! Don’t they know how to play League?! H-huh, they switched to Teemo? C-chotto a minute, please wait! Y-yamete kudastop!”

Geronimo: “Heh, I don’t like you Apache bastards but you did good work down south. A bit too bloody for my tastes but meh, you do you.”

Pedro Álvares Cabral: “Welllll, aren't you impressive. All you ‘explorers’ sure are immaculate fellows. Say, I have this little get-together going on and I think you would be per–Hmm, was it Mephmiester? A Dead Apostle? A Vampire?! This guy? Shit, were all those explorer bastards actually vampires!? No wonder they were so good at sucking us dry of all our shit!

>>> “Don’t assume I’m as much of a gullible fool as Coronado was. It’s already bad enough that he shares a name similar to that woman. Besides, not all those who came to the New World were there for conquest or gold.”

King/Queen Servants: A trollish smile slowly grows upon his face as he approaches his new victim

La Malinche: I don’t really know what to say about her to be honest, Master. Did she really betray her people all cold heartedly like that by teaming up with that conquistador bastard? Or did her actions save lives where they would have been lost otherwise? Not really sure. Regardless, I guess she thought she was making the right move with the cards she had. At least in that regard, I can get where she’s coming from.

>>> “...Many of us participated in our own acts of self-defiance. You, with your trickery and me, with my ‘consul’. I simply wanted to avoid or at the very least limit bloodshed. But perhaps that was wishful thinking. They call me the mother of mestizos and a hero and a betrayer in these times. That’s fine. It’s up to them to decide what I am in their eyes. Though personally, I…no, t-the past is the past. I must acknowledge that much at least.”

Francisco Vázquez de Coronado: “Ahahahaha, o-oh shit, you’re here. Even after all t-this time–pfft I can’t believe you actually fell for it. Pfff-hahahaha, a whole year! A w-whole year! A-and then when you killed me, you actually felt bad about it! What a chud. The funniest shit I ever seen! Oh god, I wish Whiskers was here and he could see your face-kahahaha. Fucking worth it!”

Author's Note

Yo, long time no see. Been busy with life and all that. Had wanted to get this out by Apil 1st but eh close enough. The Turk is a super fascinating yet unknown historical figure. Also this is the same level of energy in my head if the Turk met Francisco again

Current FGO setup

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    I really enjoy this one! This seems to work very well. And thank you for including my La Malinche in the relationships.

Blog Entries

"Summoning of an Extra Class Heroic Spirit successful. Waiting for visual confirmation."
    Three shadows can be seen inside the smoke. They begin moving with the lightest of feet.
    "Are they laughing?"
    "Data comes in. Divine Spirit Core confirmed. We summoned three goddesses!"
    "That is great! Hello O' mighty Divine Souls. May I know your names?"
    *laughs and dances*
    "...Perhaps they need time."

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- 🕀 -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- 🕀 -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

"When do they stop?""

R U L E R
    of Humanity's Fruits
    = The Horai =
    ──

Class
    Ruler | Gatekeeper-Watcher-Voyager
    Alternative Classes
    -
    True Name
    The Horai
    Aliases
    -
    Origin
    Greek Mythology
    Height/Weight
    161cm/46kg
    Alignment
    True Neutral
    Attribute
    Sky

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    D C B A D

Dislikes
    -
    Talent
    dancing
    Natural Enemy
    The Pallanides
    Armament
    -
    Catalyst
    -

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Growing -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >The First Triad: Blooming

Class Skills

Divine Core of the Growth Goddess EX
    The Core of a Trio depicts the ever-changing state of nature and society. Over the course of their worship, their roles and individual names have changed. The very essence of the Horai remains the same, something that is part of nature itself: Fruit. The fruits of nature, the fruits of human effort and the fruits of good governance. And no matter the result, no matter the shape of the fruit, it remains a sweetness that all may enjoy.

Longevity A
    Possible Class skill of Voyagers.
    Ruler represents the changing seasons and the growth of vegetation. She travels together with the Queen of the Underworld and dances to the passage of time. When her roles were fulfilled, she wandered across the changing world to see the fruits of the Gods' labor.

Territory Fortification C
    Possible Class skill of Gatekeepers.
    Ruler guarded the gates of Olymp from trespassers, opened the road of clouds for the Gods to travel on and was also responsible for opening the doors of Hades for Persephone's return. What they surround with a veil of clouds is declared their home.

Watcher E
    Skill of Watchers elevated to a Passive Skill.
    The contract with Ruler is not that special. They do possess a regular Spiritron Body and can communicate with the Master. But they can summon shadowy copies of themselves, representing 'the hours' of the day and night.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Maintaining -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >The Second Triad: Ripening

Personal Skills

Dance of the Horai A+
    The Dance of the Horai is a term to describe the passage of time. Together they dance through the hours and the seasons. It represents the rhythm of three sisters that worked, lived and changed together over centuries. Like they represent the ever forward moving flow of time, so does this Skill represent the changes they experienced.
    It is both Combination and Distortion at high ranks.
    A triad of three generations. The Horai are not a true Ruler Class Servant. It is distorted version of the class, out of failure to categorize the three Classes they represent. The Horai categorize as Gatekeeper, Voyager and Watcher at once.

Garland of Flowers B
    A skill representing 'The First Triad', the first authority the three sisters ever had.
    Then they were called Thallo (Blooming, Spring), Auxesia (Growth, Summer) and Karpo (Fruit, Fall). They were the goddesses that watched over the seasons and the vegetation.
    Ruler can grow a wreath of young buds, blooming flowers and sweet fruits and gift it to someone. The target then gains the Golden Rule (Beauty) skill or increases similar effects by one rank through means of mental interferences. The garland also grants the wearer a higher mana regeneration and the fruits are like small mana batteries when consumed. This derived from them adorning Aphrodite and Pandora and joining Persephone when she returns after her stay in the underworld.

Olympos Hypourgos C
    Ministers of Olymp. A skill representing 'The Second Triad', their most famous authorities as The Hoari.
    They gained the names of Dike (Justice), Eunomia (Good Order) and Eirene (Peace). The trio represented the results of successful governance.
    This skill grants them a unique variation of Clairvoyance, needed to oversee the whole realm of Greece from their outlook inside the clouds but also where guidance from King Zeus is needed. This adds the effect of Secretary's Advice, which grants positive modifiers to various skills related to governance and leading.

Farther away than before D
    A skill representing 'The Third Triad'. The sisters become the ideal what society strived for.
    Their names were Euporia (Abundance), Orthosie (Prosperity) and Pherousa (Substance).
    This skill allows them to provide someone else with riches through means of a Golden Rule skill or grants a positive modifier to similar skills. But the rank of this skill was lowered tremendously. It appears to carry negative consequences.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Descending -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >The Third Triad: Fouling

Noble Phantasm

Ὡραι
    Living Time Capsules: How a part of Nature became comlacent

Ruler's very state of being. Behind the sweet demeanor and beloved attitude of the sister that can be seen dancing and laughing hides something broken.
    They do not care.
    They will not care.
    They can not care.
    Three Sisters, born from nature, began walking a path alongside the new gods and the human species that distanced itself from their origin. They saw an empire form, a new variety of nature that distributed its 'fruits' differently from what they were used to. But that is nature too.
    It continued on until they noticed that this is not what it is supposed to be.
    They saw the gods become arrogant and ruled as not part of nature, but above it. And the mortals followed their example.
    What was harmony with nature became harmony amongst themselves. And then it developed into complacency and expectation.
    The exploitation of nature and life was accepted as a casualness. A matter of course. They moved away from the gods and distanced themselves as children of Gaia.
    And their life is a representation of their shift in values.
    They represent a downwards spiral away from the origin. They are existences that fulfilled their purpose when the Age of Gods ended. They are a timecapsule of values that began deteriorating before it was closed of on their own volition. Ruler does not care for the rules of men and gods, not anymore.
    They do not care for the world in the Age of Men. A timecapsule is not unearthed until the time has come. But they are time itself and only they decide the date - never.
    This Noble Phantasm is no effect to eradicate an enemy or to support friends. The Horai are beings that live for themselves. An effect that is similar to Independent Manifestation and prevents any application of boons or demerits on their Core. Even damaging them is an impossible task when they can evade every attack like it is a dance for them. And why should one confront them? They do not care for you.
    They are essentially a living Singularity in form of three sisters. A pocket of time.
    So all their skills that could grant their Master anything, a sliver of support, are naught. They do not use it for anyone.
    They grow flowers for their sisters, use their wisdom for the gods that are themselves, and enjoy their riches on their own.
    Humanity abandoned to nature and they do the same.
    They manifest as a corrupted Ruler Class that serves no purpose. If through unfortunate happenstance they would be summoned in a Holy Grail War as an arbiter, they would not intervene. If they were a participant, they would be useless.
    They accepted what they are and what humanity is. They are the goddesses of fruits. Humanity is just another berry in the thicket of the world. And a goddess does not care if a berry is harvested or left to rot. In the end, they all fall and become just part of another cycle, is it not?

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

F
    R
    A
    U
    L
    L
    S
    E
    E
    R

════════════════════════

V O Y A G E R
    of Humanity's Deterioration

W A T C H E R
    of Humanity's Complacency

G A T E K E E P E R
    of Humanity's Abandoned Ways

The Horai are goddesses of various functions and names over the centuries. Their origins are unknown, only their second iteration was said to be from the Union of Zeus and Titan of Justice Themis.
    Of course they were not, they predate the Pillar's arrival on Earth. A trio of nature that saw men as part of nature and what they did as an extension of it. When the pillars arrived and gained authority on the planet, even higher than theirs, they followed. They became part of their Pantheon. When Persephone stole their Authority over the Seasons, the gods twisted their logic and convinced them that the 'fruits of nature' are 'the fruits of Zeus' governance'. The goddesses of nature became mere ministers and slaves on guard duty for the Olympians. When their influence dwindled and humanity acted in defiance and opposed to nature, they were discarded. Mere spirits of vague concepts to celebrate the decadence of the new civilization. One myth even states that they were appalled by the mortals' behavior and left for the stars to watch in indifference as constellation Virgo. Therefore their Pseudocontainer of Ruler is fitting. They have no wish anymore. Their neutrality is unmatched.
    As time went on, their identity became more and more confusing. The three became nine, then twelve, even twenty to twenty-four - one Horai for each hour. To prevent further damage they used their authority to stop the defilement. The fruits decided to harvest themselves than be left to rot in human nature.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

Joyful and sweet. Observing them frolic in the sun and dance to their own laughter is something that brings joy and peace.
    But that is as far as you can interact with them. They do not talk to you or anyone else. They know no one except themselves. Is it them not recognizing you? Do they not sense you? Ignore you?
    You will never know.

Astraea:
    "Some believed their departure led to the Bronze Age. Their innocence was exploited. Sweet fruits turned sour. How bittersweet."

Gatekeeper - Elisabeth Hevelius
    "It saddens me. They have a similar role. They too can rally the stars and govern the constellations but they lost hope. It is as if they want it to end to return to what they once were."

The Pallanides - Nike:
    "Ara ara...see who we have here. The poor naive ladies did break in the end. I always said they care too much about others. Now they don't. Haha, they are scared of their garden that grew out of control. Now they hope for a fire to consume it all to start anew. How cute.
    And see? I told you those in the service of Zeus have to look pretty."

Orcus
    "They changed. I remember them. They were kind when they crossed my realm peacefully.
    Their smile, it rotted away too."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

Hollow Dance, Empty Smile

Chaldea sits and wonders. What to do?
    They are Singularities but are no threat to human order.
    They are useless but do no harm.
    Should they break the contract and desummon them?
    It seems to be not that easy.
    They would not care either way.
    The Horai barely take any Mana. So it was decided to let them dwell in Chaldea.
    The only thing Chaldea can provide is the chance that they fail.
    And when they do, the three sisters may decide to unearth what they were and spread some seeds in the bleached earth.
    Perhaps a happier triad will grow out of them?

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    When I started this I hoped to make a fun April Fool's servant. The goal was to let these three girls make fun of me for my desperate struggle to keep my GK and Voy crowns.
    I fear for the life of BnEl, because it felt like his Spirit came over me when I wrote the NP. That's what happens you put every anecdote into the skills and you are left with nothing but your dark twisted mind.
    please appreciate the extra effort of making even the ranks of the skills fall. thank you.
    Fun Fact: The Hora is also a folk dance in the Balkans.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Been a while since I fed on some of DelRey's good fucking food. GG sheet, sheetmiester

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    I really enjoy this one! This seems to work very well. And thank you for including my La Malinche in the relationships.
    Thanks, I like doing sheets on figures no one will prolly have never heard of for the most part. Makes for interesting directions you can take a sheet.
    Current FGO setup

Wyrd oft neređ unfǽgne eorl, ţonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lancer

"As there are fools who see nothing with both eyes, there are those who can see everything with just one. My gaze is the path of my spear, piercing those who fail to turn away. If you think people can choose how they die, you're gravely mistaken...You dogs don't realize that your place of dying has been chosen for you!"

True Name: Hagen von Tronje
    AKA: Högni, Hagano
    Epithet: "The Slayer of the Dragon-Slayer"
    Region: Burgundy (c. 5th Century)
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Catalyst: Das Rheingold
    Dislikes: Cuckoos, Fate
    Talents: Hunting, Somnambulism
    Natural Enemy: Siegfried

Parameters
    STR: (B) END: (B) AGI: (B) MGI: (C) LCK: (A+) NP: (C)

Character

"Take my words to heart, true "pride" is beyond hollow words like honour or virtue. No matter how noble someone might seem, everyone has done things they regret. If anything, the ones who had their names written down as heroes were just the best at hiding their misdeeds. To seek glory and pride is to learn how much you're willing to sacrifice and for whose sake you cut down others."

Lancer takes the form of Hagen von Tronje, the right hand man of the Burgundian King Gunther and the one who killed the Prince of Xanten, Siegfried the Dragon Slayer. Although he is eligible to be summoned into the superior Saber Class due to wielding the demonic sword Balmung for twenty years, Hagen refuses to do so as he despises the idea of using the very sword that a woman had killed him with.

Despite being viewed by the people as a chivalrous knight, Hagen is anything but as he has practiced the art of social engineering to give this false impression to the people who meet him. Deep down Hagen is a cynical and bitter man - enabled by the fact that the blood of his dwarven father caused him to have both an unbalanced psyche and a shorter lifespan than most humans. Hagen curses that he was born abnormal and after being told that his inevitable pathetic demise was the work of Fate, he rages against any notion of predestination. It was the fact that he travelled all across Europe during his youth that allowed Hagen to become savvy to the harshness of the world and acquired the sly, cunning nature of how to progress in it. He went along with the farcical nature of courtly decorum and carefully built up his reputation that would allow him to become a vassal of a king, pretending to be a faraway noble whilst avoiding telling any lies that might cost him and so with his silver tongue he spoke only in half-truths and misdirection. Hagen truly believes that human beings are not virtuous by nature and gets a kick out of seeing their façade crumble and their foulness revealed by the slightest nudge from his provocations.

This therefore belies his hatred for Siegfried as despite being able to read a person's true nature just by looking at their face, he could not fathom the idea of such a selfless hero and assumed that Siegfried must be every bit as terrible as he is whilst hiding it behind a flawless mask. Thus the great irony of his murder of Siegfried was that it was motivated not by selfishness, but rather a burning desire to avenge Lady Brünhild after Siegfried had publicly humiliated her. For although he scoffs at the ideals of virtue, even Hagen came to embody them as well with his genuine friendship with his fellow knights, his love of his family (Kriemhild excluded) and the fact that everything he did was to further the glory of the Kingdom of Burgundy - like a shadow on the sun, Hagen dirtied his hands so his brothers didn't have to, perhaps he went too deep into an imitation of a knight that he too started to secretly believe...

"Huh, what's "von Tronje" mean? Hmph, don't sweat it, nobody knows. It's just some nonsense word I made up that sounds like a plausible place on the Rhine. It amused me to no end whenever I introduced myself and those pompous lords and ladies had to swiftly pretend they knew of this foreign land in order to maintain their courtly decorum."

In a Holy Grail War, Hagen is in it to win it and this makes him a dangerous Servant to control as he makes it clear his relationship to his Master is just a business partnership based on cost versus profit. If he doesn't think his Master is pulling their weight, Hagen will ditch them without a second thought since his loyalty is only to Burgundy which he seeks the Grail for. As a prideful knight, Hagen doesn't fear any opponent and will take them on with his spear in hand as a fairly orthodox Servant. But since he is aware of his limits, having been in the shadow of the likes of Siegfried, Hagen thinks of himself as a knightly version of Odysseus, who can dispatch his enemies with brains when simple brawn is not enough. Therefore he makes it a policy to learn as much as he can about his opponents in order to exploit any potential weak points since he gave up the chance to wield Balmung whose beam sword would have greatly increased his chances in the War. These strategies can be every bit as devious as they are clever, for although Hagen takes little joy in the act of harming innocents, as long as he can keep justifying it as a necessary sacrifice then he will go through with it.

His wish upon the Grail? Naturally it would be to avert the fall of the Kingdom of Burgundy, but the problem lies in execution as Fate itself had chosen them to die that day. Thus it is a matter of great consideration in how to overturn that and find the correct path to the Good End.

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance - (C)

The protection granted against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. As a warrior from the age of swords and sorcery, Hagen has a decent immunity to magical effects even if he does not use them himself. He will naturally cancel out spells with a chant below two verses, but it will not work on anything on the level of greater Magecraft or Great Rituals.

Personal Skills

Discerning Eye - (B)
    A technique to observe and understand people. Beyond making mere judgements, it is the capacity to hypothesize about one's true nature and abilities, and even the lives of people whose name are unknown. Hagen prides himself on being able to take the measure of a man just by seeing his face and this ability was often put to use by King Gunther such as when he asked Hagen to identify and judge the trustworthiness of their mysterious visitor despite Hagen having never met the man before, but after a single glance Hagen correctly stated the unknown knight to be Siegfried of Xanten and a hero of great deeds. Now upon getting an unobstructed look at another Servant, Hagen can deduct a plethora of data about them so long as they don't possess an information obscuring Skill or Noble Phantasm.

Golden Rule [Curse] - (A+)
    A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune and ability to acquire wealth. As one of the many holders of the Rheingold, Hagen naturally has this Skill. But due to the wretched treasure sensing the blood of Alberich flowing through Hagen's body, the gold is pleased to be with its rightful owner again and bestows a "blessing" (curse) upon him that not only boosts this Skill to the max but also heavily warps Hagen's Luck Stat to falsely display the same value. Now as a result, money will come easily to Hagen whether he wants it or not and trying to spend it only makes it paradoxically increase in number as causality bends and twists to satisfy the insatiable greed of the cursed Rheingold. Similarly when attempting to pass a Luck Check, if Hagen fails he will be able to initiate a Push Roll and try again for a more favourable result whilst looking as though he cleared it on the first try.

Mixed Blood - (C)
    The indication that the blood of something inhuman has - whether intentionally or not, mixed in with that of a human. Whilst the Burgundian King was away, the evil Dwarf Alberich raped Queen Ute and resulted in the bastard child Hagen. Normally the effects of this mixed heritage do not appear other than the pointy ears that Hagen possesses and his otherworldly white hair. Moreover since the ethereal nature of Servanthood has returned and fixed him to his prime, he does not need to worry anymore about things like muscle degeneration from accelerated aging. Nevertheless Hagen has to be careful not to let his emotions run out of control or else he risks the madness of his father taking over and inverting him into an implacable and destructive force that risks attacking friend and foe alike indiscriminately.

Noble Phantasm

Nibelungentreue
    Meine Ehre heißt Treue

[Type: Anti-Unit], [Rank: C], [Maximum Range: 3 Metres], [Maximum Number of Targets: Variable]

"Nibelungentreue", an expression that was born out the tragic story of the Burgundians which refers to a warrior's unconditional and potentially fatal loyalty as affirmed by oaths. For Hagen who would often act as public adjudicator and have people swear oaths by placing their hand on the blade of his spear and then cut them down if they were found to have committed perjury, this twisted virtue has crystallised into a Noble Phantasm and fused with Hagen's otherwise nameless spear.

Now when Nibelungentreue draws blood from another, the spear's nature causes it to seek out and potentially snatch a random "memory" from the soul of the victim. The memory will be of someone the victim had a particularly strong bond with and by observing it Hagen will be able to gather information about them which can be used to discern their True Name or learn an emotional weak point to break their resolve among other things. The more memories Hagen can collect, the more ammunition he has since he is not the type of warrior to overwhelm others through brute force. It is even possible for Hagen to use the power of Nibelungentreue in reverse, by giving himself a small cut and then slapping flat side of the the blade against another's forehead they will see into Hagen's memory of choice. This can be useful when allied to another Servant and proving that Hagen's information is not false testimony since he has the look of an untrustworthy villain.

But the true cursed power of Nibelungentreue comes from the ancient Germanic practice of swearing an oath on a weapon in order to fulfil one's contract. By gripping the spear's blade until the blood from his hand flows onto it, Hagen is able to invoke this ritual once again as he did in life. Once he has done so, Hagen must pledge to the spear to endeavour a specific challenge for greater glory. This condition can be anything, from not being hit in a battle to defeating the enemy within a time limit, but the general principle is that the harsher the restriction the better. In response, the spear releases a flood of Magical Energy into Hagen's body that increases his performance beyond his normal limits in proportion to the difficulty level of the contract. However this power is not restricted to Hagen alone as anyone including an enemy Servant can invoke the oath and receive the power if they were to grab the spear's blade. In a devious way, this too can aid Hagen as there is always a price to pay when one breaks their oaths and he who does so will suffer the consequences as Nibelungentreue unleashes its curse. The perjurer will hear the words "Meineid rächt' ich!" resound around them growing louder and louder until the curse reaches them and a phantom spear bursts out of their chest, destroying their heart. For this reason, Nibelungentreue is not a Noble Phantasm to be used carelessly and Hagen is wise to avoid unnecessary risks and will only rely on it as a last resort.

Lore
    One night whilst the King of Burgundy was away, the wicked dwarf Alberich snuck into the castle and forced himself upon the queen. As a result, the bastard child Hagen was brought into this wretched life. Ashamed of herself, the queen sends the baby floating down a river where he is snatched by a griffin and taken to a faraway island to be fed to the beast's younglings, but they are too greedy and in their fighting over who would eat the baby, Hagen fell out of the nest and tumbled into a valley where he was saved by three maidens who live in fear of the griffins and spend their days hiding in a nearby cave. The women raised him and were shocked by his abnormal maturation. Soon the boy was able to walk and talk and securing some weapons from a nearby shipwreck Hagen tracked the griffins and one by one slew them with his inhuman strength. With the beasts vanquished, Hagen was able to hail a passing ship and the four of them escaped the island with him returning to Burgundy and to confront his family.

At around this time, Altera had assumed her position as King of the Huns and sought the guarantee that the neighbouring nations would side with her against Rome. As was customary, each of the weaker Kings would be expected to send a royal son as a "guest" (hostage) and would live in Altera's court. Naturally the King of Burgundy saw an opportunity to get rid of an embarrassment and sent Hagen as tribute. Thus Hagen spent much of his youth at Altera's court where he became best friends with fellow hostage, Walter of Aquitaine. But those days did not last long as the old king died and Hagen's half-brother Gunther ascended to the throne of Burgundy and what's worse, claimed he would not be paying any tribute to Altera. Fearing death Hagen fled the Hunnish court but when he arrived in Burgundy he was greeted once again with a frosty reception with Gunther saying he would only welcome Hagen if he preformed a heroic deed and would slay the runaway Walter of Aquitaine who had also just recently escaped from Altera, since doing so would appease her.

It didn't take long to find Walter as his return journey from Hunland to Aquitaine could only happen by crossing through Burgundy at some point. Hagen tracked Walter to Vosges and as he crossed the ravine he was surprised to find his old friend with a young princess named Hiltgunt. Walter explained that it was for the sake of this princess who was also held hostage at the Hunnish court that he had disobeyed Altera and escaped. But Hagen says that it is pointless to plead for peace as one of them must die here so that the other can truly live. The two friends readied their weapons as the rain started to pour and engaged in a fierce duel but soon the decisive clash occurred with Hagen's spear grazing Walter's shoulder who in return had pierced his sword into Hagen's head through his right eye. As Walter left Vosges he declared to the Burgundian knights that gave chase that he had slain Hagen in their duel. Thus ends the story of the ill-fated young warrior...

Some years later, King Gunther of Burgundy caught wind of a great warrior who would appear throughout the land, doing heroic deeds before disappearing again. He was an amazing spearman and was easily recognizable from the mask he wore to hide his disfigured face. Gunther wished to meet this man and sent messengers out across the continent to summon him and before long the errant vagabond was standing in front of the king. Upon seeing his face, Gunther immediately had his suspicions and asked for the man's name only to be given the response of "Hagen von Tronje". Gunther asked where this Tronje is that Hagen hails from but Hagen merely said he was born on the Rhine. Gunther then enquired about Hagen's heritage and he replied that he never met his father but he supposedly served the lords of the land of the Nibelungen. Gunther's final question was about who had dealt Hagen the blow that damaged his face and Hagen chuckled before saying that he had sacrificed his right eye to gain greater knowledge. Upon hearing these answers, Gunther roared with laughter and claimed Hagen to be most mysterious, almost pagan god-like in nature before offering him a place in the Burgundian court to which Hagen accepted.

Thus we fast forward several years to the fateful day Siegfried the Dragon-Slayer returned to Burgundy after having claimed the Princess Kriemhild as his bride. During their stay, Kriemhild got into an argument with Gunther's wife Brünhild over who had the superior rank and their egos let it spill into a public scandal whereby Kriemhild accused Brünhild of being Siegfried's whore in the past. Kriemhild produced Brünhild's belt and ring which were gifts that Siegfried had given her as proof of her (mistaken) claim. Nevertheless, Brünhild was publicly humiliated and demanded that Gunther avenge her honour by making Siegfried pay. At the meeting of the king's council, Hagen brought up the prospect of murdering this "cuckoo" which also would mean that the treasure hoard of the Nibelungen would go to his widow Kriemhild and thus to the Kingdom of Burgundy. There was just one problem, namely how they could go about it as Siegfried's skin was invincible after defeating the Dragon Fafnir. Thus Hagen approached Kriemhild and warned her of an upcoming terrible war between Burgundy and the Saxons - to which Kriemhild begged Hagen to protect Siegfried and revealed that he is not invincible and promised to sew a cross on Siegfried's shirt on the location that his skin can be pierced so that Hagen can cover his back in battle. In the meanwhile, Gunther organised a hunting trip to raise spirits and invited Siegfried along as part of the plot. Under the guise of fetching water from a nearby spring, Hagen and Siegfried separated from the group and while the warrior was innocently drinking, Hagen picked up Siegfried's spear and stabbed him through back killing him. Despite the plan being to blame it on robbers, Hagen couldn't resist carrying the hero's corpse along and dumping it in front of Kriemhild's door so that when she awoke the next morning she would find his body and despair. To add insult to injury, while Kriemhild was out mourning, Hagen snuck in and had his men steal all the Nibelungen gold and secretly dump it into the Rhine so that Kriemhild could not organise a retaliatory army against the King.

The years went by quietly but unbeknownst to Hagen, Kriemhild held an unwavering lust for vengeance and carefully thought through her plan. At the behest of her tribal elders, Altera the King of the Huns sought out a wife and invited Kriemhild as a suitor. Seeing her chance, Kriemhild accepted the proposal on the condition that her family be invited to the wedding ceremony. Sensing an obvious trap, Hagen advises Gunther against going but honour compels the king and so they set forth for Hunland. As they attempted to cross the Danube, a trio of Nixes emerge from the water and tell the warriors that all but the monk on their ship are fated to die today. Without hesitation Hagen grabs the monk by the scruff of his robes and flings him into the Danube to drown him. Despite his inability to swim, the monk thrashed around enough and safely made it to the bank. Yet the prophecy did not deter the party and the eventually arrived at Altera's castle and were greeted with lying smiles and graces by Kriemhild. Custom demanded that the Burgundians surrender their weapons at the entrance but fellow guest Dietrich von Bern gave a cryptic warning to the warriors to keep their weapons on them at all times. During the feast, Kriemhild had secretly bribed the Hunnish warrior Bloedelin to pick a fight with the Burgundians and thus a deadly melee ensues which drags in warriors from all sides. Eventually the bodies piled up until only Gunther and Hagen were left fighting. Just as it looked like Hagen was about to win, the castle started to shake and the doors were flung open and the final champion of Altera emerged - Dietrich whose eyes shone with anger and fire periodically burst out of his mouth at seeing so many of his men slain. Fear gripped Hagen's heart as he knew he stood no chance against the only man who single-handedly defeated Siegfried in the past. Nevertheless, Hagen and Gunther steeled their resolve and charged at the infernal warrior...but to no avail as he defeated both of them and chained them down to be brought before Altera.

Kriemhild was delighted to see her brothers kneeling down and humiliated in front of her. Although she had promised Dietrich she would spare the warriors, she obviously had no intention of keeping her word. Kriemhild demanded from Hagen the location of the Nibelungen treasure so that he might at least atone. But Hagen retorted that he made an oath to silence as long as his king lives. Hearing this Kriemhild had one of her servants decapitate Gunther...but to her surprise when she threw down the head in front of Hagen, he merely started to laugh. He had expected this sort of thing may one day happen and so he had quietly killed off all of his co-conspirators and now with Gunther gone he alone knows the treasure's location and it will be forever lost to Kriemhild because of her lust for revenge. As Hagen's laughter resounded in the hall, Kriemhild drew Balmung from Hagen's hip scabbard and cuts him down with it. Thus ends the tale of the Burgundians...

Relationships
    Agravain - "I truly admire such loyalty in a knight. Allow me to teach you how to give the impression to others that one is a hero of great virtue."

Altera the Hun - "Do not worry, I am not one to hold petty grudges. If I strike you down, it's not because of that foul demon you called a wife, but rather for you taking me hostage as a child."

Brynhildr - "Even if you're not the same person, it pains me to see the sorrowful face of my lady."

Charlemagne - "Hmph, the great name of the Kingdom of Burgundy is now reduced to a small region of France? I should take your head for such a dishonour."

Hector - "Ahaha, well if it isn't one of my esteemed "ancestors". Shall we compare the might of our spears in a little competition?"

Mysterious Ranmaru X - "A fellow eyepatch connoisseur is always welcome."

Odysseus - "Hoh...perhaps if Siegfried had a bit more of your cunning, he might have survived longer."

Siegfried - "Well, well. I see a little cuckoo has flown back in. Have you realised the folly of your ways?"

Sigurd - "I had heard that there was another who had supposedly taken down Fafnir, but to think you resemble him in so many ways. The wheel of fate truly does turn in mysterious ways..."

Creator's Notes
    I was aiming for an evil knight but he ended up rather like Ladd Russo from Baccano all things considered.

I was very tempted to give Hagen the sword Balmung but since I already did that with Hildebrand, I ended up refraining. What's confusing about the Nasuverse is that they have split Siegfried and Sigurd into two different figures from different times, but they have used Das Rheingold and Hagen's pointy ears from Wagner who based his Opera Cycle on the Norse sources not the German ones.

The Faceclaim was originally Shňu Yún Xiāo from the Urobuchi puppet show, "Thunderbolt Fantasy". However, after deciding retroactively that Hagen is indeed part of my "Dietrich Cyle" of sheets, I decided to bring him into uniform by giving him another FC from the JRPG "Triangle Strategy", that being the Spearman of the Dawn - Maxwell Trier.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to incorporate the ideas people gave me for the NP, it might be a little bloated now but oh well~

Feel free to critic and whatnot.
    Last edited by Skull; March 22nd, 2023 at 04:22 PM.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Great Job: I love the horai and you do well with them, DelRey. I'm incredibly impressed

Great job Skuld, i really like the character you built.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Black Blooded Watcher
    ○○○○-○○○○○, ever watchful sister of the idiot

Over the shoulder and straight ahead. Watching you but never there.

The paranoia that creeps up your spine announces the horror you’ve summoned.
    Its sources are the thousand invisible eyes that cry upon you.
    Black snowflakes, black blood, black milk, black tears.
    Reverse, human. Drink, child. Drown, Master.

You walk ahead so you may, with dry lips and thirsting throat, share a drink with the bats.

Until a Shadow pushes you back.

These are dreams, foolish magus. Flee and awaken. Resist her allure.

And you are up. Clothes blackened by now-dried liquid. A rotten stench filling the room.
    It’s not the blood that smells, nor the milk, nor the tears. The smell comes from the first of the Shadows.
    He has followed you out of your dreams, followed by five others.

And so you meet the six Shadows of Watcher.

The first woman.
    I am she who was made and banished before man. Mother of devils who scour the Earth to murder the happiness of parents. A fair retribution.
    Hear me, blasphemer. I was the first to witness the world as it truly is, outside the perfect garden of God, and I say it is not worth it. Drink the black milk and achieve what you desire. No matter the consequences, remember: they deserved it.
    The last man.
    I am he who found the Elixir alongside my wife. We were the solitary drinkers of the red waters of youth and now wander this Earth forevermore. A just punishment.
    Hear me, Master of Watcher. I’ve witnessed all that humanity is and will be and I say it is sacred. Reject this dark Servant and hold strong to faith in God: He’s the only one able to grant your true desires.
    The micro-seer.
    Analyze this situation properly, Master. I pulled you from that dream because I am the man who created a lens to what is invisible to the eyes and revealed the smallest life we share the world with.
    Each person — each being — is a world unto themselves. We should protect each other and turn away the temptation of that unlife you call Watcher. Turn your eyes inward and close your ears to the allure of human curiosity. Not every discovery has to be made.
    The macro-observer.
    Hear the sound of your beating heart sir! I may not have one, but I know that it compels you to do what is right, because it was those desires who gave birth to me! I am the lens humans created to reach the furthest beacons that shine amongst the darkness of space.
    Humanity as a whole desires to go further, achieve all. Never betray these feelings, because they are what really define you. Don’t run away, face Watcher fearless and reach for the light that is beyond what even I can see! I assure you, there is always a light at the end, no matter how far you have to look.
    The ocean scientist.
    I hate you. You and your kind who refuse to hear my warnings and continue to hurt everything that is valuable and beautiful in this world. Short-sighted people such as you uncaringly destroy the waters of life that cover this planet, and now you’ve opened the gate for her and her dark ilk to do worse.
    Even so, hear me, Master. A single person is enough to make a difference. Reject the call of this being and save the world. Prove you are different.
    The mountain guide.
    I envy you. In life, I was able to explore so much, achieve so much, even climb the deadliest of all mountains and conquer it. Now, you can go further, you can explore what is beyond human understanding, to conquer dreams and dimensions beyond our wildest imagination!
    So, hear me, dreamer. I know death and suffering, and they’re nothing when compared to one’s drive. I’d love to follow you on this journey and share the moment of victory like I once did at the summit of the world. No, more than that. I need it. Take me there, Master.

Personal Skills

Watcher D.

A skill that that represents the Watcher class’ special contract status towards the Master. For Watcher specifically, she communicates with the Master through various figures referred to as Shadows.

Since Watcher is unable to manifest in reality, she has taken advantage of systems such as the Throne of Heroes to manufacture figures able to represent aspects of her nature. Though their personalities are largely based on the real people they represent, their appearances have been distorted by the alien common sense of The Patient One.
    They always appear to the Master in pairs. Manifestation of a single Shadow is possible, but for the sake of their own agendas, they insist on manifesting together to keep their respective partners in check.

The macro-observer.
    The contract is already formed sir, — yes, it is — no way to ‘reverse’ that one — none! That why I’m telling you to trust yourself and keep going. I know it seems hopeless, but we will find a way to turn this around — we will. Every time you dream, we can look further in and gain new information. Trust me, information is all you need — it is.
    The micro-seer.
    Think this through Master! Look at the hoops The Caller of the Black has to jump through just to reach you! This means there’s still time. Use your command spells to destroy this contract and get yourself as far away from this war as possible. Seeking knowledge is important, but it’s not the goal of all life! You can’t risk others for what you believe in.
    The macro-observer.
    Come on, Grandpa! You’re a scientist just like my parents aren’t you? — You are! I’m pretty sure I was only born because of you. How can you think so little of humanity?! Look at me — look! Look at what you achieved!
    The micro-seer.
    I don’t underestimate us, Hubble. I just value life more than this self-destructive journey for knowledge. Even putting the consequences of his actions aside, you are responsible for the lives you carry, Master. I’m not simply talking about the animalcules that depend on your body, I’m talking about everyone who has ever or will ever rely on you: life is a grand tapestry of connections, cutting even a single string is a grave crime, especially if that string is your own.

○○○○-○○○○○’s Trials EX.

A variation of an "Anti-Humanity Skill." It allows her to alter the Luck stat of life who have seen her through dreams. This ability is not almighty enough to manipulate destiny, and it is meant to be mainly used on the Master with which she is contracted. This skill leaves the Master with a high probability of dying.

The actual Rank of this skill is B, however, by drinking from the Black Milk, Watcher’s Master can skip the steps of his journey towards becoming ○○○○○○○○○. This drink can impart a variety of changes to the body and mind of the recipient, forcing them to go through a process known as “reversal”. Why this process is named as such is a mystery known only to those who know the true name of this Servant.

The first woman.
    Aaaand now you see, blasphemer. The space girl was right, this contract is already made. She is already changing up your luck bit♥by♥bit so that you follow the path she has chosen. Why not skip the suffering and the danger? One gulp is all it takes.
    The first woman.
    There’s no meaning in struggling. In the face of these inscrutable beings of immense power, we are nothing. I speak from experience. Going against them? Standing up for what you believe in? None of that matters when they disagree. You’re better off finding some small comfort in actions that don’t bother them too much, or simply submitting and making the best out of it.
    The last man.
    Never give in to the allure of power. Hold to your beliefs and you’ll be rewarded.
    The first woman.
    Really? That’s all you have to say to them? I feel bad for putting so much effort into my argument.
    The last man.
    There’s no need to say more. My words are the truth. Hear me, demoness. Hear me, Master of Watcher. Selfishness only leads to suffering. When me and my wife finished the Stone, we should have given it out in an act of altruism, but instead we kept it to ourselves until the end of time, wandering through countless ages we were unfit for. Forever, forever. A thousand forevers afterwards, we were still there, alone in our joined prison of youth.
    The first woman.
    So? Master should just get themselves killed for the sake of other people because you feel guilty.
    The last man.
    They should do the right thing, that’s all. They knows what that is, no matter what either of us say.

Universal Bird's-Eye EX.

Grants the capacity to understand everything within a limited territory in which she is summoned, limited to sight and magical energy detection due to her nature. She can even see into the past and the future, for she inhabits a space beyond both.

The ocean scientist.
    It’s absurd. You’re right to be terrified, Master. Such a skill should have a limit, but her territory is endless. We stand against an omniscient beast. To think I considered us impressive for reaching the bottom of the ocean back then…
    The mountain guide.
    Can you imagine the feeling? Of seeing everything, I mean. I wish she’d share it with us, but I’m sure you could ask for a glimpse once you drink the milk, right dreamer?
    The ocean scientist.
    You’re really serious about this? You’d risk Earth — no — reality itself for this? What’s the point of seeing it all when it’s morphed and corrupted by her abhorrent eyes! Can’t you feel it? Even when she’s not looking at us, these damned bats watch from the shadows!
    You must be crazy already, Norgay. Living in your own nostalgic world, you only seek achievements for their own sake, ignoring all the consequences!
    Norgay
    You know, maybe you’re right Piccard. Maybe I’m still looking over the Earth from the peak, even all these years later, even after death.
    You’re an impressive man, you know that? As far as I’m concerned, your descent is as impressive as my climb. Heck, maybe it’s more impressive.
    But you couldn’t see anything down there, could you?
    Norgay
    There’s something special about knowing you’re the only one to see something. To understand that no matter how many people you meet after that, no one will have felt the same feelings you felt when you took in that scenery.
    I never went back, you know? Too dangerous, sure, but I also didn’t want to taint that memory. So yeah, I’m living off nostalgia.
    Piccard
    Then you understand. You know this thing is using you. It doesn’t care about anything we hold dear, it’s simply trying to use you to achieve its own goals.
    Norgay
    I know danger. I know death. I know fear. I know it all and I understand when one is close to it… Dreamer, they're closer to them than anyone I’ve ever seen. And that’s why they need to decide for themselves.
    Piccard
    For themselves? Damned be other people. Damned be the animals. Damned be nature. Damned be Earth!
    Norgay
    Or not. Or they’ll win against it. Resist her influence even after taking in her powers like a proper Heroic Spirit.
    My climb… it was a team effort. The feelings I felt up there with Hillary were unique, but the credit goes to the whole team. We were together.
    Norgay
    So why is it that in the most crucial moments, only our own decisions are fast enough? Why is it that I felt so lonely when meeting these friends who could never relate to what I felt in that moment? I miss Hillary. I miss feeling equal to others. I miss the summit.
    If they could share this incredible vision with me, I’d welcome it. I’ll accept whatever decision Dreamer makes, because no one can relate to their current situation.
    Man is alone and must decide alone.
    Piccard
    You are right. Man is alone and must decide alone. But not because we are different than others, or because we can’t relate to others, but because our convictions are incompatible. Conflict always arises. Convincing people to do something, even if it’s for their own benefit, is a torturous process. I know.
    But you’re also so, so mistaken. Humanity must fight against this intrinsic misanthropy. We have to go against our own selfish desires and choose, together, what is best for all. Each person has to make that decision by themselves, for others.
    Norgay
    That’s it then. We might disagree, but the result is the same. Dreamer must choose alone.
    Piccard
    So choose, mage. Choose.

Hubble
    But to choose, they have to understand — they have to!
    Norgay
    I couldn’t have said it better, girl. No use facing this thing without preparation.
    The first woman.
    Let them dream again then.
    Piccard
    Wait. We don't know how easily she can break them. The mage already saw it once, even if it was brief. What do you say, Leeuwenhoek. Isn’t it too risky?
    The micro-seer.
    I don’t see how we can do anything else. Better to let them get more information than to let our friends convince them to just take the deal.
    The last man.
    Sleep, Master of Watcher. I’m sure you’ll have decided when you wake up.

So, you dream.

In it, you find yourself wandering a monochromatic forest of strange flora. The night sky is covered in unfamiliar constellations that depict obscenities, and celestial bodies whose surface seem to be in constant motion towards you.
    And then, you wade through bushes bearing blood-fruits, always followed by the dark eyes of thousands of one-eyed bats. You can see their eyes distinctly amid the trees, despite the darkness. It makes you feel like clawing your own eyes out and eating them.
    Finally, you reach a cave, and from it rises their mother.
    She carries herself out of it using her serpentine lower body, crushing hundreds of bats as she moves.
    But even more are birthed from her wings, that constantly shed the deformed creatures in bouts of pus and blood. Black blood.
    The flying monstrosities climb her body to suck on the pustulent nipples of the dozens of breasts that cover her entire torso. They bite and scream drinking-in milk and blood. They cry and wail, dark tears falling like rain. Desperately drinking until they drown themselves in it.
    Eating and birthing and feeding. She consumes her own progeny through the open orifice that cuts straight through her head. It’s not a mouth, it’s a wound. Her malformed body never had a mouth to begin with.
    And yet… it smells delicious. Enticing.
    Around the disgusting feeding hole, thirteen thousand eyes look absentmindedly, seemingly unfocused. In horror, you notice one of them is pointed directly at you and realize: they are focused, but not here. From this place beyond reality and time, she can see all that there is, was and will be.
    Time here moves regularly, so how can she bear to experience everything, constantly, forever?
    She is The Patient One.

"Ghe’phnglui’, mglw’ngh ghee-yh, Yibb-Tstll!"

They are singing, and you now realize you’ve joined the chorus long ago. So long ago.

"Fhtagn mglw y’tlette ngb’wgah, Yibb-Tstll!"

The frantic song continues, its horrible language can only be pronounced between the wails of a pained beast. By mouths full of tears and milk.
    That must be why you are crying as well. Wailing and screaming her name.

"Ghe’phnglui mglw-ngh ahkobhg ‘shg, Yibb-Tstll!"

But the tears you’re crying are blood-red. Red. Red. You can still choose.
    As long as you don’t finish the song.

THABAITE! YIBB-TSTLL, YIBB-TSTLL, YIBB-TSTLL!

Class Skills

Dweller of the Outer Realm EX.

A composite skill of Entity of the Outer Realm and Dweller of Another Phase.

The monstrosity that has manifested as Watcher is The Insatiable Mother of Bats. The Drowner. The Caller of the Black. The Patient One.
    The all-seeing mother of night-gaunts, Yibb-Tstll. Dwelling in the realm of the Idiot God, she observes all creation, seeking to add everything that is to the revolting cycle her spawn go through.

As a being fundamentally at odds with reality, she cannot exist here. However, that is the worst-case scenario for this creature who seeks to intrude upon our world and taint the life that breaths here with its black secretions.

Territory Infringement —.

Due to her nature, she can only access reality through the veil of dreams. As such, this skill has been lost.

But such an ancient being would never give up. She has found the perfect way to reach us in the Watcher class.
    If reality is averse to her self, then she needs to inhabit something that will accept her rules. She needs a vessel. A gate. A medium. A devout. A messenger. You.

You be it.

You’ll be her Foreigner.

Three Paths Are Before You

Wake Up Sing Drown
    Reject The Caller of the Black Join the Mad Chorus of her Children Drink from the Black Milk

First Path, Wake Up

Incomplete Sixth Sathlatta
    Call of the Black Blizzard

Type: Anti-Army

In an attempt to complete the ritual necessary to bring herself into our world despite your rejection, The Drowner summons a swarm of her children. She might be too incompatible with the world as it is, but the gates of your dreams are already open wide enough for the night-gaunts to pass through.

These creatures are covered by dried Black Milk, and as the swarm flies, flakes of it fall like snow, burying the places they fly through in a dark snowstorm.
    If one who doesn’t have a sufficiently high Magic parameter or Magic Resistance touches these flakes, they’ll ‘reverse’.
    Reversion is the transformation of a body into an environment fit for a false god such as Yibb-Tstll. Real to fictional, sane to insane, life to death, human to beast, white to black…
    Though only certain changes are useful to The Patient One, the number of changes that can randomly occur is actually much larger, and the results can vary wildly.

As the swarm seeks to reverse as many people as possible in the search of a proper vessel, they leave behind a trail of corpses, deformed monsters, and other supernatural phenomena.

Deprived of the guidance of the Shadows, the Master must now find a way to contain the catastrophe that is this Noble Phantasm.

Second Path, Sing

THABAITE! YIBB-TSTLL, YIBB-TSTLL, YIBB-TSTLL!

Suddenly, your unconscious body trembles and jerks up. Your eyelids fold inward, digging into your eyes and brain, and a flood of black liquid shoots out at an incredible pressure. The accursed blood breaks apart the room around you and rains down on the streets outside.
    Your body continues to fold inward in impossible ways, and from the pit that is now your bellybutton, hundreds of night-gaunts fly out, singing in unison.

THABAITE YIBB-TSTLL! THABAITE!

The black liquid has already flooded much of the surrounded area at this point, submerging you and all around you. Even the incorporeal bodies of Flamel and Lilith, who were the ones manifested at the time, are covered by the evil liquid. Not that it matters, Shadows are all one being. Not that it matters, this flood will take all.

The night-gaunts fly out of the black sea, their bodies and wings too heavy with milk to even fly properly, the stumble and fall and struggle, crashing into houses and cars all around, consuming people and animals alike in a single bite. Crushing humanity under their crazed chorus.

You finally stop singing, for you have no mouth. You have drowned and your transformed body now belongs to something else. Constructed in her image but able to exist among us, the unholy being floats above the black waves, as if holding onto the roof of an invisible cave.

Some people scream and try to swim away. Others jump into the hungry mouths of the night-gaunts in search of a quick death they’ll not receive. Most have already been transformed by the black milk, which turns the scenery into a bizarre collection of horrific organic sculptures, stinking meat-trees or maddened beasts.

Climbing atop a half-destroyed truck, six figures watch the devastation.

Reversed Foreigner
    The Completed Sixth Sathlatta

STR C
    END A
    AGI B
    MGI C
    LUC D
    NP B

Flamel
    This… I never expected such a thing. I cannot believe they really sang her hymn. We made a mistake, one we can never hope to make up for.

Class Skills

Entity of the Outer Realm EX.

Denotes a being that descended from the void of outer space. Those that are both fictional creations from the dreams of a genius and observers from an abyss far away.

Norgay
    As much as I want to deny it, I guess you were right in the end, Piccard. Some things are beyond us, I should have let go of the sight I witnessed back then.

Personal Skills

Black Milk EX.

A substance from a reality beyond our own, capable of transforming those who touch it. Those who drink it are dragged into the vicious lifecycle of The Insatiable Mother of Bats.

Hubble
    W-we’re still here! We are! — Th-there must be something we can do! I see only black and blacker, dark and darker, but that's fine! Just point me to the light!

Mass Hysteria A.

The insanity exuded by the evil god inside that can easily break down the fragile common sense and morals of humans.

The first woman.
    Wait a moment. The floating girl is right. I’m not going to complain about the spectacle, but why are we still here?

Divinity A+.

It is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not.

Leeuwenhoek
    It simply doesn't matter, Lilith. We were always insignificant in the eyes of Yibb-Tstll. The contract is still active, so we’re still here. Nothing else to it.

Watcher B.

A substance from a reality beyond our own, capable of transforming those who touch it. Those who drink it are dragged into the vicious lifecycle of The Insatiable Mother of Bats.

Piccard
    It’s not just that. We've only ever managed to manifest in pairs at most, so how come we’re all appearing together here, wading through this liquid?

For Watcher specifically, she communicates with the Master through various figures referred to as Shadows.
    Due to the random transformations the six Shadows underwent after touching the Black Milk, they can no longer be classified as Watcher’s Shadows. This skill has been sealed.

Noble Phantasm

This is not the Foreigner's Noble Phantasm.

Alone, each of the six is little more than a Phantom.
    But together? They are undoubtedly Heroic Spirits.
    And so...

Naach-Tith Barrier
    Soul Barrier, Hide My Self

Type: Anti-Self
    Targets: 1—6

Lilith
    Rank E? That's all we get? Of course. We'd never get a real chance.
    Hubble
    I said there’d always be one! I did! — It’s the light! The rank doesn't matter Miss Lilith, what matter is that we now know what to do!

A barrier said to protect one’s soul from Yibb-Tstll, created by the one who first dreamt of the dreadful Drowner.

Piccard
    It’s a chance! We need to stop it before it spreads even further. If it reaches the ocean, who knows how far it'll go? Let's go, we’ve got a world save!
    Norgay
    Oh wow. That's a new side from you. Alright! How do we even start!?

It protects the soul of the user from being affected by the Black Milk and hides them from the ever-watchful eyes of The Patient One.

Leeuwenhoek
    Luckily, I know a thing or two about biology, and we have a legendary alchemist with us. Do you feel like sharing that stone with us, Mr. Flamel?
    Flamel
    Of course, the time when I’d have kept it to myself is long past.

Facing the impossible end of the world, six shadows must now remedy the mistaken decision of their Master.

Third Path, Drown

If you reject everything, what will become of the Shadows? They’ve laid out so much of themselves to you for your sake and the sake of the world. Is that how it ends?
    If you accept the evil goddess, what will become of the world? Regardless of what humans can accomplish, can you really risk so many people for your ambitions?

You don’t want it. None of the paths presented are enough to you. You want it all.

Luckily,
    you’ve read a certain story before.

You recite the incomplete spell of Naach-Tith, hoping it’ll be enough, and drown in the black milk.
    The liquid flows out of the dreams and fills the room, covering your body and the Shadows.

And, then…

Hubble
    Do you think Master will wake up?
    Lilith
    They will. For sure.
    Flamel
    I’m curious as to why you’re so supportive of them now, Lilith. You didn’t seem to care about anything but ensuring the worst possible outcome.
    Lilith
    I was adamant that we couldn’t do anything against the thing. Previous experiences and all that. Now? Master had an ace up their sleeve to both take the power and not indulge the big bat. It’s inspiring.
    Norgay
    I would love to agree but… The milk turned them into this giant bat thing and they’ve been hanging up there ever since.
    Leeuwenhoek
    It’s not really them. I’ve been studying it, and I’m fairly sure Master is… inside it. The bat is a cocoon.
    Piccard
    That just sounds worse. Even if they come out, will they be sane? Humans can’t just resist the influence of those things.
    Lilith
    They will. I trust them.
    Hubble
    I do too! I do — They’ll come out just fine!
    Norgay
    Alright girls, you got me convinced. They can do it. People can do anything if they put their minds to it.
    Flamel
    I wish I could share your optimism, however— Oh Lord Almighty I can’t take this noise anymore. Why is their heart so loud?
    Leeuwenhoek
    Better get used to it, we’re all stuck here together until something changes.
    Lilith
    I enjoy it. It’s soothing.
    Hubble
    Lilith is in love! In love — That’s what it is!
    Lilith
    You're lucky you don't have a mouth, kid.
    Piccard
    It’s going to be a long wait…
    Norgay
    Oh, I think I have something to deal with that. I found this… game, I think.

Vaguely Idyllic Days

Having rejected both paths destiny would have you walk, the Shadows now wait for your return.
    They wait for their answer: Can you triumph?
    Could they have triumphed over their own challenges, back then?
    Can they overcome their current grievances, in this second life?

While their wait continues, some of them think about how this current predicament might be an answer on its own.
    These bizarre days continue, the monstrous Shadows live out their days, bantering and bickering all the way through.
    Anyone looking would know that, despite their current forms, they are human.

All the while, the heartbeat continues. Its sound compels you to do what is right, just as the floating machine suggested.

Notes

Something I've been working on for quite a while. I'm really proud of it, and I hope you all enjoy it.
    Any comments are appreciated.

Last edited by pinetree; April 3rd, 2022 at 11:50 PM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Jersey Devil: Disappointed on the lack of cute monster girl FC for her human form. Aside from that this is a fine sheet. Fairly simple but you hinted on a more tragic side to her that's compelling. I'd rather her Thirteenth Child Skill have more of a description as to what it does other than just GO gameplay effects. Out of curiosity are you ever going to go back to your Miklós Toldi sheet to add more details and lore since as of now it's super sparse?
    I can edit the Thirteenth Child skill a bit. As for Miklos. Maybe I’ll fix it up sometime this month or next month.