Page 408 of 620 FirstFirst ... 308358398403406407408409410413418458508 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,160 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Zerochan

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: King Rhience
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Arthurian Mythology

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: C

Height: 170cm
    Weight: 145lbs
    Dislikes: Defeat
    Talent: Cutting off Beards
    Natural Enemy: Lancelot
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Man, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A sword held in his right hand
    Catalyst: An ancient cloak covered in beard hair

Class Skills:
    Prescence Concealment C: Disguises one's prescence. Suitable for spying, but the rank drops severely when preparing to attack. Granted to Rhience due to his sneak-attacks.

Personal Skills:
    Imperial Privilege D: This allows him to gain Swordsmanship or Espionage at the same rank. As it ranks up through his NP, it becomes able to grant him almost any skill at its peak A+ rank.
    Charisma D: He normally just gains a closer bond with his allies. But as this ranks up, he becomes more charismatic again and again until it locks at the maximum charisma of a human, A.
    Golden Rule E: He normally just prevents himself from starving with this skill, but as he steals beards more and more he gains more wealth until it locks at the rank A, meaning he will never have money troubles ever.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Trimming my Coat
    Beards 0f the Fallen Men

Type: Support
    Range: 0 m
    Max Targets: 0

This noble phantasm takes the form of his luxurious coat, covered in the hair of 11 slain kings. While wearing this, his endurance parameter ranks up from D to B. In addition, every time he slays an enemy Servant, Elemental, powerful Magus, or other powerful enemy, this coat gains a rank-up of each of his stats and a rank-up to his Charisma, Imperial Privilege, and Golden Rule.

Lore:
    King Rhience was a notable king from the time of King Arthur. He was one of the earliest threats Artoria faced down, as a king who wished to chop off her hair and beard, as he didn't know she was female. However, he was kidnapped by Balin and Balan and forced to apologize and submit to King Arthur. He became a Knight of the Round Table and survived until the Fall of Camelot, wherein he was slewn by Mordred.

Personality:
    Formerly a cruel dictator and tyrant, he is now an eternally loyal and kind knight, tempered by his loss. He is remarkably helpful and caring. He hates Lancelot with the deepest of his heart for his killing of Gareth and Gaheris and his betrayal of Arthur, although he doesn't hate Mordred for the worse betrayal and killing him. "My reason why I don't hate her? That's simple, she was a child angry at her parent not accepting her, while he was an adult actively trying to betray the person he swore an oath to." His wish for the holy grail would be that Mordred would have seen the error of her ways before the fall, much like he did.

Relationships:
    Artoria or Artoria Lancer Alter: "Oh, my king. A pleasure to see you here."
    Artoria Alter or Artoria Lancer: "My king... what has happened to you? Why are you like this?"
    Gawain or Bedivere: "A pleasure to see you again, stalwart knight."
    Mordred: "I only wish you had seen the error of your ways."
    Lancelot: "How could you have betrayed her, destroyed them? I cannot forgive your cruelty."
    Last edited by jishara; April 7th, 2022 at 08:59 AM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Ya faceclaim ain’t showing up.

Blog Entries
    Fixed! What do you think of him?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rhience: Seems fine. The NP is a fitting interpretation of his legend growing stronger the more "trophies" he claims. I like how you fleshed out his personality by including relationships to other Arthurians.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'M SO SORRY FOR THE PEEPS FROM PAGE 407 I swear I'll try to give those some words too sometime soon. I'm a slow reviewer I'm sorry ;_;

Trinity Nuclear: So this was your evil plan all along, huh mister...
    Okay, but seriously, this is me yet again drooling over your character? You can bet it is. Nothing new, you guys. But yes... The sheet... The first thing that caught my attention was the fact that this is such an interesting concept, seriously. (With 3 figures that at first don't seem to mesh well, but you manage to find a common ground (HEH) and you run with it.) And again, it's definitely something that could only come from your derranged mind, it has that Rey Touch ® all over it. A simple concept, but such a creative execution - with amazing visuals too. Another banger, milord.

King Rhience: My only beef with your sheets is that they are still very simple - and with that, I mean that the skills are still too mecanic. As others said, this sheet is probably the only opportunity you have to present your character, you should truly use this chance to give a thorough profile. But yes, other than that - which in the end is merely a pet peeve - you're progressing so much in front of our eyes it's insane. He has cool skills, he's the owner of a pretty cool NP and on top of that he's even cool character as well? Damn.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Royd: Thank you so much for the kind comments.
    WhiteFrenzy: Thank you! I'm so glad you think I'm improving!
    Last edited by jishara; June 14th, 2022 at 02:22 PM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks WF

Jishara, i think you consistently misspell Assassin as Assasin
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Whoops sorry! Thanks for letting me know.

Blog Entries
    Semele

Dionysus

Source: Dionysus from Emily Braile, Semele from E-ShuuShuu

Class: Foreigner
    Other Classes: Berserker
    True Name: Semele
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Greek Mythology

Parameters:

STR: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: E
    NP: A+

Height: 175 cm
    Weight: 160 lbs
    Dislikes: Misbehavior, Solemness
    Talent: Working with her son
    Natural Enemy: Abigail Williams
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Female, Divine, Humanoid
    Armament: She doesn't hold a weapon
    Catalyst: An ancient engraving showing Semele

Class Skills:

Existence Outside the Domain C: Dionysus has this skill and grants it to Semele, his mother. Gives her an average rank in the ability to survive in the void of space.
    Divinity B: Due to Semele both being the mother of a God and also being a Foreigner, she gains this skill.
    Insanity D: Her insanity is a peculiar form, as it takes the form of the insanity of the Queen of Maenads mainly, and thus doesn't have a high rank here, although if she had Madness Enhancement instead she would gain a very high rank.

Personal Skills:

Affection of the King of Gods C-: She was one of the lovers of Zeus. Normally as Berserker this would be a high rank, but as Foreigner after the fall of the Age of Gods, this drops down severely. Gives her a chance of having her Strength, Agility, and Mana rank up in battle.
    Vintner B: Designates one of the creators of wine. Granted to her by Dionysus, her son and the Greek creator of wine. Allows her to control fermentation as she moves. This can be used to rank-up her stats or can be used offensively.
    Resurrection A+: Due to the composite of Dionysus having ressurected many times and Semele having been ressurected as well, this skill gains an extremely high rank, allowing them to have a very high chance of ressurecting whenever they die.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Bacchanalia
    Dance Of The Maenads

Type: Anti-Unit(Self)
    Range: 0 meters
    Max Targets: self

The sublimation of the Bacchanalias that Semele leads as the Queen of the Maenads. Normally, this would be an Anti-Army insanity wave, but as Foreigner, it instead manifests as an activated blessing that empowers her. When invoked, she flies into a fit of insanity, gaining rank-ups to all her parameters but losing her sanity completely as she does a frenzied dance.

Dionysus
    My Dear Sweet Child

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 200 meters
    Max Targets: 10000

The sublimation of her bond with her son Dionysus. He is constantly manifested with her as an ally. Normally, as berserker, she would instead gain his spear as her weapon, but as Foreigner, he is able to manifest and grant advice. He also has the ability to control plants, transform people into dolphins, and make people go insane. However, this noble phantasm's true use is shattering the Manifestation as a Broken Phantasm, allowing within 10 minutes a new body to appear which is fully healed. This is due to his form as an evil god and his manifestation as being in actuality a statue.

Lore:
    Semele was a priestess of Zeus. He fell in love with her and she became pregnant. Hera found out and disguised herself as an old woman to convince Semele to ask Zeus to show her his true form to confirm he was actually Zeus. He tried to show her as little as possible, but mortals could not look at the true form of a god, and she dies. Dionysus is born out of her, stitched into Zeus's thigh until he was ready to be born. He became the god of wine and set as one of the olympians. He then ressurected her and they lived happily ever after with her as the Queen of the Maenads, his followers. If she was summoned as Berserker, the story would end there, but as Foreigner, she appears at the fall of the Age of Gods. Dionysus was panicked, but he knew he could reimagine himself once again. And this time, he fled the planet to a home where he could retain Mystery. As a side effect, he evolved into an Evil God, the one known as Gloon. He still manifested on earth, but as a statue of himself. This is when Semele was taken from. The fall of the gods.

Personality:
    Both of them are kind and helpful beings, though Dionysus is very much more chaotic then the more rational Semele, who often has to reprimand him for doing ill-advised things. Their wish for the grail would be that Dionysus didn't have to flee and become an Evil God.

Relationships:
    With each other: "Dionysus, did I just hear that you turned him into a dolphin?" "...Yes mother..." "Don't do that! Now then, come with me, change him back, and APOLOGISE!" "Okay, okay, okay."
    Artemis: "Ah, Artemis! Would you like to have a new party? It's an Olympian reunion! What's that? I've fallen so far? I know, and I wish I didn't have to."
    Paris: "Apollo? Why are you a sheep? And why are you controlling that poor boy?"

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I’m slightly disappointed you didn’t use the sexy hades version of Dionysus.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

»The distance between the earth and her satellite is a mere trifle, and undeserving of serious consideration.
    I am convinced that before twenty years are over one-half of our earth will have paid a visit to the moon.«

- Jules Verne

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

C A S T E R
    Of Ignorance

《- Wernher von Braun -》

Class Caster
    True Name Wernher von Braun
    Alternate Classes Rider
    Origin World War 2, Germany
    Alignment Lawful Evil
    Armaments -
    Catalyst Debris created by the impact of a V1 or V2
    Pieces of a V1 or V2
    Attribute Human
    Height/Weight 178 cm, 86 kg

STR END AGI
    E E D
    MAN LCK NP
    E B B

"I am Wernher von Braun. A Caster class Servant. I am very sorry to disappoint, I am not a magician nor am I a good fighter. I hope you were not hoping for any great feats from me. I will gladly help in any handiwork that may need doing however. I am quite adept at that."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Territory Creation C
    Caster’s workshop can ultimately be anywhere and everywhere, so long as he is given a quiet space to think and work. Typically, when creating his workshop, Caster requires a dedicated room to place it and once the workshop is established, instead of providing him with a boost to his parameters or more mana, it simply makes him work faster and more efficiently.

"Apparently Servants of my class are able to create themselves magical lairs. I’m afraid I can be of no service in that regard. But, creating an office to work out of can never be a mistake. After all, we should have a place for contemplation and planning, shouldn’t we Master?"
    Item Creation A
    Caster was a gifted engineer, immortalised for the machines he created. Caster isn’t capable of magically creating items, he rather manufactures them from physical materials, oddly he is always very lucky about just happening to find the material he requires for an item lying around somewhere. Caster can also use his Item Creation to improve Noble Phantasms and armaments, the lower the Mystery of the target, the better and he can’t use it on Noble Phantasms that are derived from achievements and lack a physical form, such as Heracles’ God Hand.

Caster also typically uses this skill to craft weapons for himself, as he does not possess any magecraft that he could fight with.

"I was always quite good at making things. If you require an item or just need me to fix something up for you, don’t hesitate to ask me. Items I make out of physical materials and things I fix should remain even after I disappear, so if I can help you in any way I would be happy too."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Single-Mindedness A++
    In theory, Caster is capable of working for weeks on something without even a second of rest. Once Caster is enamoured by an idea, it’s incredibly difficult to make him focus on something else. When active, this skill also completely blocks out any mental interference. This can go so far that the skill can block out Caster’s surrounding area, making him completely ignorant to anything happening around him.

This skill is currently sealed away as Caster is entirely unwilling to acknowledge its existence.

"..."
    Concept Improvement C
    Caster is capable of improving upon any item he can get his hands on, weapons become sharper, arrows fly straighter, cars run faster, and light bulbs shine brighter. This skill seems to get ranked up to Rank B when the item Caster is improving requires engineering to be worked on.

"Ah, Master, I hope you don’t mind, but I tinkered a little with that Smartphone thing you have. Sorry, I should’ve asked first, it just intrigues me very much. If I did everything correctly its battery should now be about double as effective as it was before."

"Oh, no-no-no. Don’t thank me for that. It’s just what I do."
    Miracle C
    Through his work at NASA Caster played no small part in the exploration of space. Many of his exploits could conventionally be considered small miracles. However, since Caster never actually piloted any of his machines himself and was only involved in their creation, this Skill’s rank is slightly lowered. Nevertheless, Caster possesses the capability, if only subconsciously, to bend luck and fate to briefly make the impossible possible.

"Had I known that I had the ability to bend fate to some small degree I would have used it for a much greater purpose than fulfilling my own dream of making a journey to the moon. Or perhaps it was that selfishness that now awarded me this peculiar ability in the first place?"

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Die Endlose Kreation von Vergeltung
    Wunderwaffenwerk

The Endless Creation of Retribution
    Miracle Weapons Plant

Anti-Country | Rank E

A sublimation of Caster’s time as the director of the weapons plant “Peenemünde” where he helped create destructive weapons, like the Fieseler Fi 103 or the Aggregat 4, otherwise known as the Vergeltungswaffe 1 and Vergeltungswaffe 2. The V1 and V2.

From the moment Caster is summoned, this Noble Phantasm will begin continuously stockpiling Mana. Caster can willingly let more of the Mana he is supplied with flow into this Noble Phantasm as well. When this Noble Phantasm is properly activated it will use all the Mana available to it to create one of the weapons Caster helped create.

It would take about five days for this Noble Phantasm to have stockpiled enough Mana to create one weapon, without Caster supplying it with extra Mana. However, through his Concept Improvement, Caster could shorten this time and if a certain suppressed Skill is available to him, the time frame is also greatly shortened.

The greatest threat that comes from this Noble Phantasm however, aren’t the weapons it produces. Each one has the power of a very low ranking Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. The greater threat is that anyone who knows Caster is in possession of this Noble Phantasm is filled with inexplicable intense fear of Caster. A fear strong enough to make an entire country shake. A Servant affected by this will have their defences severely weakened by it.

"One of my greatest failures. Certainly not from an engineering standpoint. No, when I look at it from that perspective it was a resounding success. But, what good is an engineering success when it comes at as great a cost as it did? No, the time I spent at Peenemünde, creating weapons in my delusions instead of doing anything at all to help the poor tortured people that worked under me. That is possibly the greatest moral failure I have ever committed."
    Die Reise von einem Traum zu den Sternen
    Traum der Mondreise

The Journey from a Dream to the Stars
    Dream of the Moon Journey

Support | Rank C

A sublimation of the many achievements Caster helped to create during his time at NASA. He played no small part in the creation of technological marvels and even in the creation of other heroic spirits.

Through this Noble Phantasm, Caster can, for a short time, greatly increase the parameters of another Servant. Particularly the performance of their Noble Phantasms are increased greatly, to the point that an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm could feasibly do the damage of a lower ranking Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm.

When using this Noble Phantasm, Caster can also choose to relinquish his Miracle Skill to the target for the time they are affected by this Noble Phantasm, effectively granting them the ability to bend luck in their favour.

"I was always happy to stand in the shadows of other’s achievements. That’s always what I was most comfortable with. However, if my presence at the front is required to elevate these heroes even further beyond what they are capable of, then I will stand by them to raise them up further."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Background ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Background ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    From 1937, von Braun was Technical Director of the new Army Experimental Institute Peenemünde. Among other things, he was responsible for the development of the A4 unit, the first large rocket with liquid fuel. From August 1943, after Operation Hydra’s bombing of Peenemünde, mass production of the rocket was relocated to other locations in the German Reich and named V2 (Vergeltungswaffe 2) after its first operations in London in September 1944. Aggregate 4 was the first operational liquid-engine surface-to-surface rocket ever. Another new feature of this rocket was to track the trajectory with a gyro system and to stabilize and automatically compensate for deviations by means of actively controlled thrusters and air rudders.

In 1942, a prototype first exceeded a peak height of more than 80 km, and in 1945, it reached 200 km. The Aggregate 4 rocket was defined by the International Aeronautical Association as the first human-made object in space, reaching an altitude of more than 100 km.

In June 1943, a concentration camp subcamp existed in Peenemünde. In addition, there was a second concentration camp, a POW camp in Karlshagen and the camps near Trassenheide, in which a total of 1400 prisoners were housed. In addition, there were over 3,000 "Eastern workers" from Poland and the Soviet Union. Von Braun himself is quoted in the minutes of a meeting of August 25, 1943: "The staff for production of middle parts and rear parts could be removed from prisoner camp F1".

When he first arrived in America, von Braun had assumed that he would quickly embark on an ambitious missile program. However, missile research was still under the control of the military and was thus also affected by the prevailing demobilization. Only as a result of the Korean War did the financial situation improve again. In 1950, von Braun and his team moved to Huntsville, Alabama, to begin the development of the Redstone. This rocket was based on the Aggregate 4 but was larger and more powerful. Their first test flight took place in August 1953. At that time, von Braun was responsible for about 1000 employees.

Von Braun and his team were officially transferred to NASA in October 1959. The decision to build the Saturn rocket (later Saturn I) had already been made. In addition, the Mercury programme was promoted, which was intended to allow an astronaut to fly into space for the first time.

1960 Wernher von Braun became director of the Marshall Space Flight Center in Alabama, a position he held until 1970. Seeking a way to outperform the Soviet Union, President Kennedy visited the Marshal Space Flight Center in early May. Here Wernher von Braun convinced him to work on the moon landing, with a timetable and cost plan in the background. Kennedy agreed and, on May 25, 1961, announced the manned flight to the Moon within the decade as a destination before the American Congress.

Over the next few years, the development was accelerated and the Mercury program was replaced by the Gemini. Finally, up to 400,000 people worked on the Apollo program. Two years before the date set by Kennedy, the Saturn developed by Braun took off on its maiden flight with Apollo 4 in 1967. The second manned launch in the following year (Apollo 8) was also the first human flight into lunar orbit. Braun’s greatest success and the fulfilment of his long-standing dreams was the manned moon landing in 1969.

From 1970 to 1972, Wernher von Braun was the director of a new NASA planning office to deal with the future of U.S. space travel. There he fought for a manned Mars mission. However, the programme was discontinued due to funding problems, not least due to the ongoing Vietnam War. He also pushed for technical simplifications of the new space shuttle system, which at the time was much larger and more complex in planning.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Description ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Description ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    "I enjoy stargazing. Astronomy and Astrology fascinate me greatly. I always feel so small when I look into the stars. It is a wondrous feeling indeed. Everyone seems to have their own almost personal experience when they stargaze. To me, at least, it is invigorating and fascinating."

Dislikes
    "What do you expect me to say here, Master? … You know my answer just about as well as I do. Of course the first thing that comes to mind are my … colleagues from my time at Peenemünde. But… I shouldn’t forget that I worked with them willingly. The atrocities committed by them are just as much my fault as it is theirs."

Wish for the Grail
    "...Must I tell you? Master, you are a smart one. You must be able to at least have a very good idea. I… I wish to be removed from the Throne of Heroes. The title alone betrays what I am. I am no hero. I shouldn’t be immortalised in this way. No… if I am to be immortalised. I would rather wish that my atrocities never be forgotten. That any time my name is heard it is met with pure and utter resentment. There must be a just punishment for my crimes. Perhaps I could wish for that?"
    Bond 5

"There are some Servants here who have studied the stars extensively. Some even draw upon them to create magic. Magic! Next to them… I feel just like I do when I stare up at the cosmos. I am so small, so insignificant. It’s daunting and yet inspiring at the same time. Others here create miracles using the stars… I’ve barely even scratched the surface…."

Dislikes
    "Hm? Verne? … Yes, I quite liked his books in the past. I’m sure you can easily guess my favourite. I don’t read them anymore… Truthfully, I don’t read anymore at all. I… I’m overreacting, really. I just, these books, they were part of what drove me to mindlessly working for the Nazis. I suppose… I suppose I’m afraid of history repeating itself."

Wish for the Grail
    "Master… I know that, after a life like mine, I should have no right to any selfish desire. But Master… I would like to be on the moon. If only for a little while. It has always been my dream and… undeserving I may be, there is a small, childish part of me that still longs for that."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Relationships ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Relationships ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Neil Armstrong
    "The Moon. Tell me about the Moon! Tell me everything, in as great detail as you can. Every little detail no matter how boring it may seem. I wish… I need to know all of it!"

Yuri Gagarin
    "Mister Gagarin, you must tell me about your space flight! You were the first man in space. The first! I must know all of what you saw, everything you experienced. Won’t you share it with me?"

Twinkle Star
    "A… a Star? In the… what, the "flesh"? I cannot believe it. A star! Please… won’t you tell me of your life in the cosmos? I don’t know when I will ever get the opportunity to see a living star again."

Viking
    "I suppose your demise was to some degree my fault as well, wasn’t it? Remind me to give you treats behind the Master’s back, then, will you? At least that way I can make it up to you."

Laika
    "Ah, Mars... sometimes I still lament that I was never permitted to begin working on a manned mission to Mars. Maybe I could have done it? Viking is quite curious. It is good to know that they have such a good older brother when we send them up there at least."

Hevelius and Gatekeeper
    "Hevelius… unbelievable what can become of a simple human by studying the stars. I wonder… could I have been like them? … Can… Can I be like them still? Now that I have eternity on my side. The magic of the stars… Perhaps this old fool can yet become more?"

Adolt Hitler
    "GOD DAMN YOU, YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN! TAKE YOUR EVIL DEEDS AND ROT IN HELL!!"

"... Master … May I confide something in you? … There is a strange feeling that overcomes me when I see him. It is almost like… envy. I sometimes wish I had been given a punishment like his. Perhaps it would help, just a little bit, to clean my hands of the blood on them. Maybe my soul would rest easier knowing I was being tormented for my misdeeds. Maybe… maybe that is why I am not."

Author's Note
    I now present to you: Discount Thomas Edison I mean... the father of American space flight.
    To take a break from all the German WW1 era Servants we now have a German WW2 era Servant... I feel like my palate keeps getting blander and blander with every single post.

Anyway, Wernher von Braun is one of my personal favourite historical figures for a reason I still fail to explain to this day. I think it’s because he and most of his team were so blinded by their dreams of space travel that they hardly noticed that there was a concentration camp right next to them. Also, I've visited the museum at Peenemünde a probably concerning amount of times now, so I think it was just a question until I made this guy.

Last edited by DesReploid; April 7th, 2022 at 12:15 PM.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wernher von Braun: I for one respect your commitment in exploring a certain niche of Servants instead of asking you to branch out because sometimes, overspecialization is not at all bad... It leads to some really creative takes. Like, this character is so good. One thing I'm liking of your style is how you don't give us character descriptions, you leave us to understand them through their quotes. It looks easy, but it sure as heck isn't - it demands you to understand your own character and trust the reader to do the same. Anyway, what a cool Servant, really!
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; April 7th, 2022 at 12:04 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Werner Von Braun: Impressive! I really like it!

Nine: Yeah, I wanted to go for the grape horns on this one. Would you happen to have any other comments on it?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I like it. I guess I’m a bit spoiled because asterism42 made a great semele during the monthly rework contest but this isn’t bad for a newbie.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wernher von Braun:
    *Slurps that right blend of wholesomeness and angst*
    You've done it yet again, Reploid. WF is right that overspecialization isn't necessarily a bad thing if it leads to sheets like this, and you really do have a talent for short but colorful descriptions of your characters through their quotes. Nice work.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the kind comment Nine.

Blog Entries
    Extremely criminal underuse of the excellent Tom Lehrer song, tbh. 0/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjDEsGZLbio
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Blog Entries

Source: Smite

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Caster, Assassin, Berserker
    True Name: Pele
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Hawaiian Mythology

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Height: 190cm
    Weight: 170lbs
    Dislikes: Water, losing
    Talent: Lava surfing
    Natural Enemy: Quetzalcoatl
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Female, Divine, Humanoid
    Armament: Lua Pele
    Catalyst: A large volcanic rock

Class Skills:
    Riding A: She is capable of riding most things, up to the level of divine beasts. As the goddess of lava who rode many things, she gains this high rank.
    Magic Resistance A+: She is a magus-killer. Most magic will not touch her. As a powerful Divine Spirit, she has a high rank in this.

Personal Skills:
    Core Of The Goddess A: Pele, a natural-born goddess from birth gains this skill, including an absoluteness of mind and body, resistance to mental interference, and Divinity.
    Mana Burst (Lava): Allows her to create mini waves of Lava from her surfboard by using mana, which allow her to use it as her mount.
    Wrath of the Goddess B: A skill equivalent to Madness Enhancement. Even as a Rider, her reputation as a raging force of nature has been maintained.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Lua Pele
    A Fun Surf

Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 1000

This noble phantasm is the sublimation of her lava surfing. It passively manifests as her surfboard. When activated, she immediately starts riding on it as a wave of lava scorches the entire area. However, anyone on her surfboard that she allows there will be unscathed and use the lava and surfboard to move rapidly.

Lore:
    Pele is the Hawaiian goddess of lava. Many tales have been told about her, but as Rider, she has been summoned during her time wherein she competed with Poliahu. She ran into Poliahu and her three sisters practicing lava surfing, so Pele asked to join. She was allowed to, but Poliahu defeated her twice. So Poliahu agreed to switch surfboards to make sure it wasn't anything to do with that, and Poliahu still won. So Pele got angry and tried to erupt a volcano over the sisters and destroy them. However, they were one goddess of mist, one goddess of ice, and two goddesses of water, and froze the volcano before Pele could erupt it. Thus was she defeated.

Personality:
    Despite being in her weakest class, Pele is just as wrathful as you would expect of her. As Assassin she would take on the aspect of Curses and of transformation, as Berserker as a force of nature, and as Caster she would be the stirrer of the eruption. As Rider, however, she is basically a very angry surfboarder, a road-rage-type person. She thinks that all other goddesses are far weaker than she could ever be. Her wish for the grail would be that in the Lava Surfing, she easily beat Poliahu all three times.

Relationships:
    Quetzalcoatl: "You think yourself powerful? You, pathetic goddess of the sun? I am the queen of lava! I shall destroy all of you!"
    Circe/Medea/Age Of Gods Magus: "Ah, a magus from my time? If you impress me, I may reward you. Otherwise, I shall obliterate you."
    Jaguar Warrior: "Not even worthy of talking to. Pathetic."

Creator Notes:
    Last edited by jishara; April 7th, 2022 at 06:20 PM.

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    Semele
    loved the relationship quotes! also getting vague Pinocchio vibes from their wish and the Dionysus statue NP ("mom I want to be a real boy!").
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth

Blog Entries

Source: GNSN_FA on twitter

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: N.A
    True Name: Andvari
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: Norse Mythology

Parameters:

STR: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Height: 150cm
    Weight: 140 lbs
    Dislikes: Others having wealth
    Talent: Cursing gold
    Natural Enemy: Siegfried
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Andvaranaut
    Catalyst: A piece of his treasure

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement EX: Andvari is completely and utterly obsessed with his treasure. Communication is possible, but understanding cannot happen at all.

Personal Skills:

Morph (Pike) B: Allows him to transform into a pike to hide himself. The sublimation of his main ability in legend which was to do exactly that.
    Monstrous Strength B: As a dwarf, he can use a temporary enhancement to gain more strength. Of course, this ranks up severely while he is a dragon, hitting A+ rank.
    The Careful One C: Andvari's epithet, this allows him to gain enhanced sight range and hearing range, and allows him to set traps in treasure. This is often used with Andvaranaut to trap the cursed treasure and make it be more dangerous.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Andvaranaut
    My Pile Of Gold

Range: infinity
    Max Targets: 1000

This noble phantasm takes the form of his golden ring. When invoked, a titanic pile of gold appears in front of him. This can be used offensively, but its real use comes in the fact that whomever touches one of these pieces of gold will, for twenty turns, fail all their Luck rolls. If they hold it, this can last permenantly theoretically, though he does have to demanifest this treasure before it takes too much mana. In addition, this can be passed on, although it doesn't take effect on him or his master. Finally, he can melt the treasure down and emerge as a true Dragon, with a powerful breath of liquid gold and gigantic parameters.

Lore: Andvari was a dwarf who could turn into a pike and had a gigantic hoard of gold. He was captured by the gods and made to give it to them. But he cursed it so that it caused the destruction of its owners and the gold, but not the magical ring with it, returned to him.

Personality:
    A greedy and cruel person, he can still occasionally be generous if he truly believes someone deserves it and they don't try to force him to give it. He hates everyone who owned his treasure, as they knew it was stolen from him and still used it. His wish is that his treasure never left him.
    Relationships:
    Siegfried: "Do you really think I sympathise with you? You used. my. money! And quite frankly, I'm glad you died to it."
    Caenis: "Poor lAd. Here, Maybe this will help. This curse geNderbends you, and on you, it mIght switch you to how you want to be."
    Brynhild: "Now you, I do sympathise with. You didn't Know, and were cursed by it. I apologIse."

Creator Notes: ThaNks for the kind comments WanderinG! What do you think of Andvari and Pele?
    Last edited by jishara; June 10th, 2022 at 12:04 AM.