Page 411 of 621 FirstFirst ... 311361401406409410411412413416421461511 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 12413

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    And what a niche this one is. Still waiting for my next History lesson.
    Yeah, sorry. I do have one or two portuguese servants in progress and a few more concepts, but right now im focusing on my Lostbelt. Expect 2 more non portuguese servants and I will next update my Fernando Pessoa sheet. I try to write exclusively portuguese servants for monthly contests, but I dont think I can write something for the current prompt.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Yeah, sorry. I do have one or two portuguese servants in progress and a few more concepts, but right now im focusing on my Lostbelt. Expect 2 more non portuguese servants and I will next update my Fernando Pessoa sheet. I try to write exclusively portuguese servants for monthly contests, but I dont think I can write something for the current prompt.
    Really? Doesn't Portugal have like a whole boatload of Saints associated with it? I'm not super well versed in its culture but I seem to remember that there were like three holy martyrs that died in Lisbon. At least just from the name alone that sounds like a killer Servant concept.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

Blog Entries
    the prompt is about the bible and Apocrypha, so idk if anything Portuguese was even a thing back then.
    like I said, Demon Pillar Meta allows circumvention of that.
    Or a Portuguese Saint saw an Angel that appeared and is part of the sheet somehow.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    the prompt is about the bible and Apocrypha, so idk if anything Portuguese was even a thing back then.
    like I said, Demon Pillar Meta allows circumvention of that.
    Or a Portuguese Saint saw an Angel that appeared and is part of the sheet somehow.
    Exactly. Related to religion, there is a lot of it. But the Bible itself? Not really, since Portugal was founded in the 12th century, long after the Bible and I am unaware of any direct mention of the peninsula to work around. Demon Pillar is a good idea that I am searching around, but I'll probably use it with someone who has low or zero chances of being a servant normally rather than waste it on a person whose actions are famous/known enough.

Blog Entries
    Returning to the idea of niches, it'd be interesting seeing to what degree creators here could imitate the others.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was actually planning to pretend to be someone else in the Secret Santa contest but my character was Brazilian so my options were limited.
    Writing style aside, I didn't have the patience to make Wyvern's or WF's sheet design work by myself.

Blog Entries
    It'd certainly be interesting to see. Although, I think I'm doing a good job of that already, given that I've been plagiarising DelRey's older sheets since basically the beginning and splashing bits and pieces of other people's styles - Mostly BnEl's honestly - in to make it a little less obvious.

My Servant Compendium

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DesReploid View Post
    It'd certainly be interesting to see. Although, I think I'm doing a good job of that already, given that I've been plagiarising DelRey's older sheets since basically the beginning and splashing bits and pieces of other people's styles - Mostly BnEl's honestly - in to make it a little less obvious.
    Hey, (almost) nothing bad about plagiarising a great style after all.
    But yes, I do remember that "trying to copy someone else's style" was sort of a requirement of the secret santa and yet, I couldn't do that. Whenever I try to mimicry someone here, I'm hit with the revelation that we're all too unique for that.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Returning to the idea of niches, it'd be interesting seeing to what degree creators here could imitate the others.
    LOL, I already have a hard enough time creating my sheets (which ain't exactly blowing any minds), I doubt I could think of any of the stuff the other guys do. In regards to everyone else that isn't me though, I definitely think that I've seen other people do sheets in the style of others before, for varying reasons. It tends to happen every once in a while.

Blog Entries
    I think the most inspired was WFs bond variant of formatting. NMR and Nitty copied it and others did it for one sheet.
    My journey began with copying Kamera

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Heh
    It looks like you’re in trouble
    Don’t worry
    One of the great Founding Father is here
    And as long as I am here
    Liberty will come to all

Lancer of Freedom

True Name: John Handcock
    Region: America
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Stats
    Strength: C
    Endurance :C
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A++

One of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America and famous for his enormous signature on the Declaration of Independence. . Unlike the legendary image of the Fathers of America, Lancer is quite the opposite of that image. Instead of being humble and quiet. Lancer is pompous and loud. In fact you can say he’s more similar to his British tyrants. Even then he is still quite different from then.

In summary he has the grandiosity of the British without their overwhelming strength to back it up and the ideals of liberty of the Americans without the humbleness and subtleness .

Truly the worst of both worlds

However, for someone who likes to show off he doesn’t really talk about himself. Instead he likes to talk about how great the ideals of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness are without shame. The idea that all men are equal. Annoying but still perhaps there is an actual Founding Father under all that pretentiousness.

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: D+

Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy

It’s not surprising that Lancer has a low rank in Magic Resistance as someone who was born after the Age of Gods and never practiced magecraft. Although he does get some boost due to one of his skills

Class Skills

Charisma: C-

A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.

As President of the Continental Congress and the organizer of many things to help the war effort against the British. Lancer has a high rank in Charisma. In fact despite his pompous attitude Lancer actually gets along with lots of his fellow Founding Fathers and is a good leader that takes care of the people in need. This skill is only derank because Lancer never actually leads in any battles.

Golden Rule: B
    A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth.

He was one of the richest men in the Thirteen Colonies. Inherited from his father and kept stable as an adult. Lancer never really struggles with wealth. This tends to lead him to unintentionally comment on the state of people’s wealth status.

So this is what lower class housing looks like.

Protection of Columbia: A
    The Goddess Columbia provides special protections and blessings to those who serve America. Unlike other skills like this it is based on the faith of the 「ideals」of America.

Due to being a founding father and having deep faith in the 「ideals」of America. Lancer has a high rank in this skill

Noble Phantasm

Declaration of Independence: All Men Are Equal
    Anti - Mystery
    Range 1 - 99
    Maximum Target: 900 people

The foundation of a nation. It manifests as the spear that brings liberty to the World. As the creation of America sparked the Atlantic Revolution a shift in the world as people started to question the legitimacy of Monarchies.
    Passively this Noble Phantasm acts like a Mystery killer. Piercing beings of Mystery with ease despite his low stats.
    Before activating it’s True Name it must need the vote of the original Thirteen Colonies as one man cannot decide to make a nation.

New Hampshire: This battle must be for Freedom
    Massachusetts: This battle must be for Peace
    Rhode Island: This battle must bring Hope
    Connecticut: This battle must be by the Brave
    New York: This battle must be for the Future
    New Jersey: This battle must be Prosperity to all
    Pennsylvania: This must be for Virtue
    Maryland: This battle must be by the Kind
    Virginia: This battle must be against Tyrants
    North Carolina: This battle must be Decisive
    South Carolina: This battle must be for the World
    Georgia: This battle must be Just

Bypassing all of these votes. Lancer pierce the ground declaring independence from the 「World」. A reality marble where all men are truly equal. Parameters, Skills, and Noble Phantom are disable leaving the enemy servant helpless. A truly devastating Noble Phantasm

Still it's a wonder why the Declaration of Independence is with Lancer and not with any other Founding Fathers. Could Lancer signature really be that important that the Declaration of Independence is left to him of all people?

Out of Many, One

Chaldea was an interesting place that Lancer couldn’t process it to be real. Heroes and kings walk around like it was commonplace. It was bizarre and although he quite liked the atmosphere, even he gets exhausted by the quite frankly crazy situations constantly happening. He likes the outer areas of the base where he can see the Arctic storm blowing endlessly . It reminded him of home.

“Ummm… Mr Hancock?” A quiet whisper is heard.

The Demi Servant surprised the founding father.

“Oh Matthew!”

“It’s Mash”

“Hehe. Sorry not used to these names” The man laughed without anything funny being said
    “Anyways, what is it?’

“I was just wondering, why do you have that Noble Phantasm?

“Huh”

“Uhh.” The girls decided then it would be just best to be straight. “It’s a really important Noble Phantasm and uhh you’re not frankly a famous servant so...”

“Wow”
    “Sorry”

“Well there goes my pride” The Founding Father said quietly “But you’re right I’m not George Washington so why do I have essentially the foundation of my Nation? I don’t know?”

“What”

“Yeah, I don’t know maybe because I truly represent America” The man said smugly

The Demi Servant doubted that.

The man sighed “But really I don’t think it matters much if I truly deserve the Declaration of Independence. I can’t even activate it without the consent of the Colonies. So either way that power is never mine to begin with.”

“Mr. Hancock” The girl reached out to the servant

“Why do you have that expression on your face?”

“Wha..”

“Ah” The man laughed “You think that’s a bad thing?”

“Well… Don’t you want your own strength?”

“The restrictions are my strength Mash. Without them, who could say I wouldn’t do the right thing?”

“Really you don’t trust yourself?”

“You’ll be surprised how people with good intentions get messed up horribly. Just think of it like the relationship between you and your master. You both need each other to keep yourself in line. People need each other Mash. Not only because we are stronger together but because frankly we all kinda dumb and need someone to set us straight .”

“I see now!”

“I’m glad we had this conversation now Matthew.”

“You're just doing that on purpose aren't you?.”

“I have no idea what you’re saying.”

The Tales of Heroes Awaits

My Servant Compendium

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Berserker of Unfortunate Hubris
    -- Run, Blasphemer, Run --

"Ugh, what is this place..? Everything feels like a blur, and... Oh. Oooh. Well, shit. Looks like I've been summoned as a Berserker. Ahaha, what kind of sick joke is this!? Even now, the gods still aren't done with my torment! And you! Do you know exactly what monstrosity you've unleashed upon the world through my summoning!? Please, Master; this is all a big mistake! Desummon me now before anyone gets hurt! I don't want anyone else to suffer that fate!"
    ~ ♬ ~

Source

"Their beastly visage continues to haunt me in my dreams. The sound of their teeth savagely tearing through flesh, their inhuman howls, their claws tearing your body limb to limb... Have you any idea what terror you've released!? O-Oh no, I can feel them. They're getting closer. Shh! Silence! Can you hear them too, Master!? Their footsteps, their growls... GAH, THIS IS ALL TOO MUCH! JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE, NOW!!"

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: -

True Name: Actaeon
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Greek Mythology

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: B
    AGI: A+
    MGI: C
    LCK: E
    NP: EX

Dislikes: Dying, "accidental lucky pervert" moments, "them"
    Talent: Running, dying
    Natural Enemy: Artemis, "them"dogs
    Armament: Bow and arrow, hunting dagger
    Catalyst: A fragment of an ancient statue built by a certain centaur

Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement (A+)

The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Berserker seems to be relatively sane and fully capable of holding a conversation. However, the moment he encounters certain triggers that remind him of "them" (which happens often enough), he is reduced into a paranoid wreck convinced that "they" are coming for him, and that his summoning has brought forth "a great evil" into the world. That said, such extent of madness does not normally warrant a high rank in this Skill, so you can't help but suspect there's something he's not telling you... or maybe he doesn't know it either?

"Please, you have to listen to me! I'm not crazy! I don't exactly know where they are right now, but one thing for sure, they're getting closer with every breath I take! Wherever I go, they- Wait! Silence, Master! There... can you hear them!? Their footsteps, their feral growls, they're... over here!"
    "Just a rat in the kitchen, huh... or maybe that's what they want you to think! I know how they work, Master, be it the gods above or the beasts they sent after my life... Oh, I know exactly how they work! They're toying with me. Teasing me with these fake-outs while laughing in the heavens above, thinking I don't know any better... Oh, but I do! Heheheh, they won't get the better of me this time around! Hehe... Ahahahah!"

Personal Skills
    Shapeshift (Animals) (C)

According to some versions of his legend, for his unforgivable hubris against the goddess Artemis, Berserker was turned into a deer... or a ram, or a goat, or a- well, specifics vary based on translation, but point is, he was turned into some kind of animal before being devoured by "them". This curse follows him as a Servant, allowing him to transform into a number of different animals, temporarily increasing his agility. However, there is a commonality between all the animals he can transform into; all of them serve as easy prey for "them". Incidentally, this Skill is also why he is summoned with those horns on his head, akin to Innocent Monster.

"I think the horns serve as some kind of... sinner's mark, in her eyes? I'm not sure... Or maybe this is just another way for them to make fun of me! I truly understand the weight of my sins, but I genuinely didn't know it back then, I swear! To think they subjected me to this sort of punishment even now... Getting turned into a non-sentient plant almost feels like a mercy compared to this! O' gods above, answer me! ARE YOU NOT SATISFIED!?"

Stone Statue of *******Actaeon (A)

A stone statue built by Berserker's teacher Chiron to honor him after his brutal death at "their" hands. It was said that the man's hunting dogs were left distraught at the disappearance of their master and spent days looking for him in the forest. Upon seeing this statue, the dogs mistook it for the real thing and calmly rested at its feet.

Berserker can use mana to produce an identical stone statue of himself infused with a calming effect to its surroundings. It has the ability to calm down rampaging beasts and even cancel the effects of his Noble Phantasm, if just temporarily. Only one of these statues may exist at any given moment, a new statue can only be built after the previous one is destroyed.

"Kuh, nothing more than a temporary distraction. No, this won't do... At best, this could hold 'them' off for a few hours, but it's just a matter of time before they realize it's just a statue. I don't think it's a good idea for me to spam this ability either. Mana cost aside, what if they start learning!? I feel like relying on this trick too much would only make them wiser to it, or... maybe that kind of thinking is exactly what they're hoping for!? What if this is some sort of reverse-psychology thing where they want me to use this Skill sparingly, making it easier for them to find me!? Kehehe, yes, that's certainly a clever trick, but it won't work on me! I got you all figured out, you hear!?"
    "Berserker, who are you talking to?"
    "Do you really need to ask, Master!? It's 'them', of course! They're here! They're always listening, hiding in the shadows, just waiting for me to let down my guard so that they may pounce at my neck the instant I do! Well, I'm not gonna make it easy for them! I know your every move from here on out!"
    "...Oookay."

Trouble with Women (A-)

Another curse(?) that follows Berserker from his lifetime. Be it walking in on a bathing goddess or accidentally hitting on the wrong woman, Berserker is extremely prone to those "accidental lucky pervert" moments... not that he wants to. An accursed Skill that's enough to make most readers groan and roll their eyes in disappointment for "excessive fanservice", he could try as hard as he can to stay out of trouble, but there's still an incredibly high chance of him being found in compromising positions or accidentally slipping and crashing face-first into someone's chest, to name some examples. Furthermore, on top of whatever punishment he may suffer for these accidents, with each of these accidents, his presence is vaguely broadcasted to "them", making it easier for them to pinpoint his location.

"Gah, I'm sorry, okay!? I seriously didn't mean it, please believe me! I-I didn't want any of this! O-Oh. Oh no, they're getting closer... Urgh, I wonder if they'll stop if I denounce my love for women entirely and start going for men instead? A punishment from Ares sounds less terrifying compared to one from Artemis. Does he even concern himself with this sort of thing..? Wait, no, no, that wouldn't work. If that story about the Spartan Prince who got turned into a flower by Apollo was any indication, I think the male gods can be just as problematic, actually... Wait, this isn't the time to ponder about my sexuality! Th-They're here... I'm being serious now. I can sense their presence. They're very close... Oh gods. Oh gods, no..."

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Bare Your Fangs and Repay His Hubris in Blood
    Aktaíon Timoría

"Grrr..."
    "Oh. Oh fuck. Shit, shit, shit! Wh-What am I supposed to do!? They're here! Can't you see it, Master!? The bloodlust in their eyes!? They're ready to strike at any moment now. See!? They're slowly walking out of the shadows, baring their fangs before me. Oh gods, please let this nightmare end!"
    ~ ♬ ~
    ~ ♬ ~

Them

"Grr... BORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORK!!"
    "AAAAAAAARRGHH!! FUCK! GET THEM OFF! GET THEM OFF! EEEEYAAAAHHH!!"

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 1 (Self)

A Noble Phantasm belonging to a man best known for his death, the one moment that cemented his position as a mythological character. Little is known of Berserker's life and specific transgression to earn the ire of the gods. What remains the same across numerous versions of his legend, however, is the method of his death; mauled by his own hunting dogs.

Whenever Berserker is summoned, his pack of hunting dogs chain-summoned along with him somewhere in the world. While there's a total of 93 dogs in the horde, only about eight of them is usually manifested at a time to conserve mana. While it's rare that all 93 dogs would be summoned simultaneously, they can freely summon and swap their initial "squad" depending on the specific abilities needed (combat, overwhelming the enemy with sheer numbers, tracking, sniffing and identifying scents, etc.). Of course, as a Berserker, these processes are done instinctively, and the Master has little control over them. These dogs are single-mindedly determined to maul Berserker, going through great lengths to track him down, and while they normally don't go out of their way to attack anyone else, they still wouldn't hesitate to inflict some collateral damage if sufficiently provoked. Should any of these dogs lose their lives along the way, so long as their target, Actaeon, is still alive, they will be resummoned shortly afterwards until the man is dead.

For the man himself, his close association with the very specific method of his death grants him a form of pseudo-immortality. He can still feel pain, and his body recovers at a standard rate without a healing factor. However, he cannot die unless he is specifically mauled by these dogs. As impressive as that sounds, this ability... actually doesn't mean much. He's a decent enough fighter on his own, but his mind is way too concerned with avoiding these dogs to care about a Holy Grail War or any other greater purpose he may have been summoned for.

In a way, maybe the true Berserker-Class Servant is not Actaeon himself, but the dogs summoned with him. Actaeon is just an accessory used to bind them together as a natural end point of their legend.

"Hey!"
    Skill Updated: Madness Enhancement (A+)
    Madness Enhancement (A+)

A Skill belonging not to Actaeon, but the hunting dogs who relentlessly pursued him. Unsurprisingly, these dogs operate on an animalistic logic, making it almost impossible for the Master to command them, unless said command involves killing Actaeon. While the man and the horde of dogs technically share a single Saint Graph, it appears that the Master-Servant contract is mostly skewed only towards the man, meaning that the effectiveness of Command Spells are greatly diminished when used on the dogs.

Incidentally, these dogs also have the ability to "spread" their madness to other dogs in their surroundings, filling them with a massive hatred towards that one man and bolstering their numbers. The sight of Actaeon running across the hallways/streets/forest/anywhere and everywhere he is summoned, followed by a massive horde of angry dogs is exceedingly common.

Lore (Very Mildly NSFW)
    BnEl15 Presents...

THE TRAGEDY OF ACTAEON: A CLASSIC TALE OF HUBRIS
    A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Retelling of the Ancient Greek Epic

Choose your fate out of four possible endings!

You are Actaeon, the titular main character of this story. You are a famous hero and an accomplished hunter, son of the herdsman Aristaeus and the Theban Princess Authonoe, and student of the wise centaur Chiron.

It was a fine summer evening. The crimson sun was about to set, and you just finished another productive day of hunting. After bidding farewell to your friends, you went off your separate ways, promising to hunt together again the next day. You looked at your quarry, and your hunting dogs, steadfastly guarding it. You actually caught some big games today. Enough to feed yourself for the next few days. The people in town would also pay good money for the meat, allowing you to fill your own pockets.

In any case, the hunt is over, and you have the rest of the day to unwind. What will you do?

Take a dip in a nearby spring
    There's a spring nearby that you've visited a few times before. It's a calm, quiet place with little chance for wild animals to ambush you. A perfect place to rest and clean yourself after a tiring day. Going there sounded like a good idea, so off you go.

You reached the spring not long after. The sun had set, and the forest was quiet, save for the usual sound of crickets and other small animals. You took off your hunting equipment, then your armor, then your pants, strolling nude into the spring while whistling a catchy tune you're familiar with.

...And then you saw them. A group of beautiful women frolicking in the spring, laughing and splashing around without a care. The most beautiful one among them was a tall, silver-haired woman with a large chest. Then everything went quiet as the women noticed your presence, with your "little Actaeon" dangling in its full glory. You could only stare slack-jawed at this turn of events. At the same time, your mind went into overdrive to register this situation.

> A group of women bathing under the moonlight
    > Cult of some female goddess?
    > Athena/Artemis?
    >The moon
    > Artemis?
    > THE MOON
    > Silver
    > One woman has silver hair and otherworldly beauty
    > Not of this world
    > That woman is Artemis
    > YOU JUST STRIPPED NAKED IN FRONT OF ARTEMIS

Conclusion: You're fucked

What will you do?

Insist you didn't see anything
    This is bad. Everyone knows the gods can be brutal, and one wrong move could doom you to a fate worse than death. Furthermore, a man strolling into her gathering of women? You really shouldn't be here.

You quickly covered your eyes.
    "W-WAIT, I CAN EXPLAIN! I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING, HONEST!"

"Is that so..?"
    Still closing your eyes, it's hard to gauge her emotions. She sounded like an airhead, but there's a terrifying undertone to her ditzy speech pattern.

"I'm only saving this body for my darling, so I suppose it's good that you didn't see anything... but walking naked in front of a goddess is still a crime, you know? I mean, I'm pretty sure humans have laws on what they call 'voyeurism', so what makes you think a similar rule won't apply for gods? Furthermore, are you aware that I'm actually your great grand-aunt or something like that? Geez, that's awkward~!"

You're not quite sure what to make of this.

"Hmm, hmm... All right, I got it! I'll just let you off with this much! Trust me, compared to my brother, I'm actually the more merciful one when it comes to punishments! I won't turn you into a flower or anything like that... not that I have that sort of authority anyways. Okaaay, that's it from me! You can open your eyes now! Toodles~!"

You opened your eyes, and the women were nowhere to be seen. The spring was quiet once again, leaving you to wonder if all that was nothing more than a dream.

"Grr..."

You were snapped out of your confusion by a loud growling sound from right behind you.
    You turned around and saw a horde of your hunting dogs angrily growling at you, their eyes filled with bloodlust, as if looking at a chunk of raw meat.

...Wait, technically speaking, aren't you a chunk of raw meat to begin with?

"BORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORK!!"

Bad End
    Ending unlocked: A Ruff Day

Apologize
    You just made a grave mistake. It's too late to take it back now. You can pretend to not see anything, but a goddess could probably see through an obvious lie like that. If anything, lying to a goddess would most likely aggravate your punishment. With that in mind, the next logical course of action would be to show her proper respect and sincerely apologize for your mistake. You're not sure if that could get you off the hook, but if anything, maybe it could soften the blow a bit... hopefully.

You assumed a dogeza position, kissing the ground.

"O' revered Artemis, Goddess of the Moon, Lady of the Hunt, this lowly mortal humbly apologizes for my honest mistake. My eyes are unworthy of such a sight, and I sincerely apologize for defiling the sanctity of your rituals. I shall willingly endure whatever punishment you give me to atone for this slight against an esteemed goddess such as you."

"H-Hey, get up now. This is kinda embarrassing, to be honest..."

The airheaded vibe in her voice seemed to return, so... did it work?

"Um, I respect your honesty, but if you're so insistent on getting punished... Yeah, I suppose this could work! I'm not good at playing the evil punishing goddess part, but I can give you this much!"
    "Aaaaand, there! All done! Enjoy your new life now! Toodles~!"

You lifted your head, but... this feels weird.
    You don't feel like... yourself.
    You stumbled clumsily across the darkness and finally saw your reflection in the water.

Eh? A deer? Is this... you?

"Grrr..."

You were snapped out of your confusion by a loud growling sound from right behind you.
    You turned around and saw a horde of your hunting dogs angrily growling at you, their eyes filled with bloodlust, as if looking at a chunk of raw meat.

You tried to speak, only for unintelligible deer noises to come out of your mouth.

You ran.
    Huh, this actually didn't feel too bad.
    It might take some getting used to, but after a while, maybe living as a deer isn't such-

Bad End
    Ending Unlocked: Oh Deer!

Boast of your hunting skills and challenge her to an archery competition
    ...Wait, what?
    You're joking, right? Am I reading this right?
    I mean, why would you even make this choice?
    Didn't you hear what happened to Arachnne? Andromeda? Thamyris? At least a dozen other boys and girls who boasted they're better than the gods in any way?
    HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING AT ALL FROM THEIR STORIES!?

Ahem, well... maybe you're hoping that challenging her to an archery competition could distract her from the fact that you saw her naked?
    Honestly, that's some stupid logic right there, but whatever works for you, I guess...

It's far too late to back out now.
    You're going to challenge a hunting goddess to an archery competition to assert dominance.
    You puffed your chest, still naked, and assumed your most convincing tough-guy persona.

"Hah! I couldn't care less seeing Artemis naked! I've come here to challenge you! Your archery ain't shit! Artemis? More like, um... Arte-miss! Har har har!"

The goddess simply smiled in response. A gentle, yet utterly terrifying smile.
    "A competition, huh... that sounds delightful! In fact, why don't we start now?"

I... guess it worked?
    She took the bait despite you challenging her buck-naked.

"I am a goddess of the hunt after all, so rather than simple archery, a hunting contest sounds more fitting. Let's see who would get their hands on their target first! Me, or... them."

"Eh? Them? You mean, you're not competing against me?"

"Oh gods, no! Where'd you even get such a laughable idea? You humans and your elevated sense of self-importance... Ahem, in this competition, you're their target! Come on, why aren't you running!? I said we've started already!"
    She pointed behind you.

"Grrr..."

Well, shit.

Bad End
    Ending Unlocked: Barking Up the Wrong Tree

Head on home and enjoy a night at the tavern
    Well, there's no sense in staying in the forest. It's getting dark soon, and for some reason you have a really bad feeling that something terrible would happen to you if you loiter around any longer.

A few hours later, you join your friends in the comfort of a local tavern, accompanied by drinks, music, dancing, and no sign of moon goddesses or rabid dogs anywhere.

And then you saw her.
    The most beautiful woman you've ever seen.

You carefully surveyed her from afar to make sure she's not a goddess i disguise, and after making sure it was safe, your friends persuaded you to shoot your shot. And so you made your way to her table, while the bros cheered you on.

"Hey, uh... You here alone?"
    "For tonight, yeah. Just... enjoying the scenery, I guess."
    "Enjoying the scenery, huh... Well, I know what scenery I'm enjoying."

The woman blushed bashfully.
    "The name's Actaeon. You might've heard of me before. I've got a bit of a reputation around here."
    "Oh, I haven't, actually. I just came here from Phrygia. It's pretty far from here. You can call me Semele."
    "Well, maybe I can show you arou-"

Waaaait a second. That name sounded familiar. You've heard it not long ago. If you remember correctly...

"Um, Semele, right? By any chance, are you-"

Before you could finish that question, a massive thunderbolt struck the tavern, vaporizing you in an instant.
    Surprisingly, no one else was hurt, save for one pile of ashes on the floor.

Secret (but still bad) End
    Ending unlocked: A Shocking Tragedy

Epilogue (read after all four endings)
    Thus ended the tragedy of Actaeon. Chiron, your mentor, built a statue in your honor, where your dogs- still puzzled by their master's disappearance- spent the rest of their days.

As for the Servant standing before you now? It's unclear from which "branch" of the legend he came from. He seems to possess memories of all the different versions.

Ultimately, he was nothing more than a toy to the whims of the gods until the very end.
    Gods are dicks like that. That's the moral of the story.

Description
    "I used to like taking calm baths at this spring. Now whenever I hear the sound of water, I imagine 'them' getting ready to pounce at me from behind. Did you know that movie where a woman was taking a shower, and then a murderer repeatedly stabbed her through the curtain? That one with the high-pitched violins? Yeah, that's how I feel about water now. Man, that movie really didn't help. I got even more nightmares to dream of now."

Dislikes:
    "There's 'them', but more than that, I HATE THE GO- Wait, maybe they can hear me and alert 'them' of my location. Let me get my tinfoil hat... There. I hate the gods who sentenced me to this fate. A man remembered solely for his death! And to think this torture still goes on even now! Please, haven't I suffered enough!? I... wait a second. Why are you asking me that, Master..? Are you one of them? An overseer sent by the gods? Or one of 'them', getting ready to sink your fangs into my neck the moment I turn my back? SHOW YOURSELF! ARE YOU A DOG IN A SKINSUIT!?"

Wish for the Grail:
    "Guh, what is this..? Just what... What have I become..? Please, end this, Master! It was an honest mistake! I didn't mean to do any of it! Their abhorrent barking noises still ring loudly in my ears at this very moment! A-Ah, they're getting closer! Shitshitshit, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

An average guy who made one honest mistake and was punished with eternal torment, turning him into a raving paranoiac. In better days, he could eloquently express his feelings on the matter at hand; hatred towards the gods for being treated as nothing more than their plaything, regret over making that careless mistake, despair and exhaustion at the nature of his eternal punishment... In his worst, however, all that goes out of the window, replaced by overwhelming paranoia. He's fallen especially deep in his own conspiracy hole, utterly convinced that "they" are coming. The Master might be a dog wearing a skinsuit. Dogs are using security cameras to monitor his every move. Every shadow in the corner of his eyes is a dog waiting to pounce. Tall men in jackets are actually three chihuahuas pretending to be human. Birds are drones engineered by dogs. Each bark contains a cryptic multi-layered code that he's not aware of. And so on. Most of these conspiracies are absolutely insane, even by wacky conspiracy standards, but an eternity of being chased by dogs just does that to a man.

Due to the effects of Madness Enhancement, Berserker is quick to amass a large army of pissed-off dogs pursuing him anywhere and everywhere he is summoned. Due to the centuries he spent reliving his death in Tartarus, his experiences in past summonings, and the time he spent in Chaldea, he's actually become quite adept at losing his pursuers using traps, diversions, or simple parkour. This only provides temporary relief for him, though, as he knows that they're still there, and it's just a matter of time before this chase would happen all over again.

Even now, he can't seem to escape his status as comic relief.

Relationships
    Artemis:
    "OH FU-"

Orion:
    "Please, tell me your secret! How the heck are you still here!? How does loving that goddess not drive you insane!?"
    "Eh? A human loving a god can be a form of insanity in itself? This isn't the time to get all philosophical, dammit!"

Semele:
    "I mean, how was I supposed to know she-"
    *A massive thunderbolt struck him from the heavens above, vaporizing him into a pile of ashes... only for his body to reconstruct itself naturally in seconds due to not dying because of a dog attack*
    "LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE!"

Hyacinthus:
    "There's really no winning when it comes to gods, huh? Whether they love or hate us, in the end, we're nothing more than their playthings..."

Hyas:
    "Another one doomed to a tragic fate by the gods... Um, I sure hope 'they' won't mistake you for me, at least! Being mauled by dogs over an eternity is a fate I'd never wish on anyone! Heck, at least there's still some variety to your methods of death!"

Chiron:
    "Teach! Man, it's nice to see a familiar face here! By any chance, do you have some sort of dogs-b-gone spray around here? No? Or maybe some specific anti-dog pankration technique you're familiar with? ...No? Well, shit."

Reynard & Isengrim:
    "Oh gods, not you too!? Be it the humans here or the gods above, are there no salvation to be found in this world!?"

Hessian Lobo:
    "Yikes, now that's one terrifying beast. Wolves aren't so different from dogs, right? So there's a non-zero chance for him to go after me under the effects of Madness Enhancement. Yeah, I think I'll just stay far, far away from him."

Laika:
    "WHAT!? You, um, you mean to say... dogs have reached the depths of outer space, no matter how briefly!? You mean, I could lock myself in a rocket and launch myself into the other edge of the galaxy, and still have them chasing after me!? Guh, is there no safe place for me anymore within this observable universe!?"

Laelaps:
    "The dog that never fails to catch whatever it hunts... Ahaha, that's nothing! My mere existence turns every dog into Laelaps, while painting a big red target on my back! Just one Laelaps is nothing compared to at least 93! AHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha... Please end me."

Extra
    Spiritron Dress: Casual Attire

Source

"There. How about it, Master? I decided to dress myself up a bit, even used a concealment spell to hide my horns and my usual scent. This should throw them off for a while. It's nothing but a temporary solution, though. Even now, I must continue to think of ways to stay one step ahead of them..."

Bond CE
    The Ultimate Weapon
    ~ ♬ ~

Source

Day 3967... or is it? Honestly, I've lost track of time long ago. My memory's also been fuzzy lately.
    I have, once again, failed to die.
    Their shadows continue to stalk me in every corner, and their rabid snarls continue to haunt my mind.
    Writing this diary is the only thing I can do to keep myself sane.

I'm not sure how much longer I can endure this torment.
    Maybe I've gone mad a long time ago.
    As things are now, I only have these as my ultimate weapon.

Two bars of chocolate, only to be used when I can no longer bear with this twisted joke any longer.
    Chocolates contain a certain enzyme that a dog's digestive system cannot process. In other words, it's highly toxic to them.
    It could kill them in minutes.

But that's not why I have these, no.
    Terrifying as they are, I cannot bring myself to kill them.
    After all, at one point, they were mine.
    Is it madness to say that I still hold some strange feeling of fondness towards them? I don't know.

These two chocolate bars are laced with cyanide, for myself. I only used chocolate to conceal the usual aftertaste.
    I've asked Miss Semiramis and Miss Serenity to help me with making them, ensuring that it's powerful enough to kill a Servant ten times over.
    If one bar isn't enough, the second would most certainly finish the job.
    This is my ultimate weapon.
    A symbol of my rebellion against the gods above.
    An escape route from this hellish fate.
    With this, I bid you all adieu.

---

Day 3967... or is it? Honestly, I've lost track of time long ago. My memory's also been fuzzy lately.
    I have, once again, failed to die.

Creator's Notes
    You know that meme where you get a few million dollars but a snail is summoned somewhere in the world and you die if it touches you?
    Yeah, this is exactly that, in Servant form. Just replace "snail" with "an army of angry dogs actively out to kill you".

Also man, I really just can't help but write the most depressing bond CEs for my shitposts, huh?
    > Be me
    > Decide to write a totally comedic shitpost with no angst whatsoever
    > Blacks out
    > Wakes up having written some depressing shit

Of course, the main draw of this sheet is the lore section. It's an experiment that worked specifically with this figure, due to the only important part of his legend being his death. I doubt I'd ever find another figure that could use this style, but I hope you enjoy this one.

Anyway, for my final words on this sheet, I pose you all a question. One that no sage or philosopher had ever answered before...
    Who let the dogs out?
    Last edited by BnEl15; April 10th, 2022 at 04:30 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I fucking called it.

Blog Entries
    Glazy: Fun idea, I like the NP

Bn: madlad. fun stuff. and indeed, NINE called it.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Actaeon: This sheet is both hilarious and has a dash of fridge horror with the eternal paranoia of being unable to die unless killed by the dogs you used tl hunt with.

Blog Entries
    this sheet fucks on FC alone

Blog Entries
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ✈ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

"I shall never forget my admiration for that German pilot, who single-handed, fought seven of us for 10 minutes...
    His flying was wonderful, his courage magnificent, and in my opinion,
    he is the bravest German airman whom it has been my privilege to see fight."

"Oh, if I could only have brought him down alive...
    He was equally a brave man and a brilliant pilot...
    He was the bravest fellow and the best scrapper I have ever met..."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ✈ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

B E R S E R K E R
    The aerial knight in shining armour

《- Werner Voß -》

Class Berserker
    True Name Werner Voß
    Alternate Classes Rider, Gunner
    Origin World War 1, Germany
    Alignment Chaotic Neutral
    Armaments A heavy machine gun
    His Fokker FI 103/17
    Catalyst Leftovers from his plane
    Attribute Human
    Height/Weight 197 cm, 88 kg

STR END AGI
    D C D
    MAN LCK NP
    E A+ B

"The name's Werner Voß. I was summoned as a Berserker-class Servant. Chivalrous knight of the sky, awaiting your orders! If there are other knights here... I'd really like to meet 'em."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Mad Enhancement C
    Berserker was notoriously one of the most foolhardy, thoughtless and brutal combat aces of his time. It wasn’t a rare occurrence that he would continue to fire at a plane long after it had been hit already, to make sure the enemy was properly taken out of the fight. He used to call it giving his opponents a “love tap”.

Despite his Mad Enhancement, Berserker doesn’t seem to display any mental impairment. It is unclear if his slightly heightened aggression is a result of this skill or just how he was in life.

"Ah, well, I guess I pushed the envelope a little sometimes, yeah. But, y’know, war is war, can ya really fault me for bein’ thorough? You gotta do what you gotta do to keep livin’, it’s an eat or get eaten kind of thing out over the trenches. Plus, it’s not like I was that terrible to my opponents. I sent some of them chocolate, that’s gotta count for something!"
    Riding C
    Normally the chief skill that defines the Rider class. Allows the Servant to expertly manoeuvre any mount or vehicle, with the exception of dragons. This skill boosts the parameters of mounts Berserker is operating, allowing them to surpass what they would normally be capable of. Berserker was one of the best combat Aces during the first World War and his ability in the cockpit of his planes not only made him a national hero for a while but also a known figure even in the countries of his enemies.

"I think I should be insulted by that 'C' rating right there. Who thinks they can ride better than me, huh? Bring ‘em all on! Alexander the Great, Achilles, Cap’n Nemo, doesn’t matter! In the end I’ll outclass ‘em all! Regardless of what that letter says!"

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Charisma of the Aerial Ace D
    A particular variant of the Charisma skill that can inspire others simply by seeing Berserker’s plane pass by overhead. Berserker was one of the most highly polished flying aces in Germany during World War 1, possibly second only to the Red Baron, Manfred von Richthofen. Seeing his Albatross D.II or Fokker D.III pass over the trenches often gave a great morale boost to the troops on the ground. Through this skill, simply by fighting close with him, Berserker can grant his allies benefits comparable to a low ranking version of the Valor skill. Increasing their attack power slightly and giving them some small resistance to mental interference.

"It was kinda magical. Hearing people cheer when I passed their trenches, man, I lived for that! Always made me a little teary-eyed, still does, actually. At first I only joined the army for the thrill of the battle, but I quickly became more than that. I became an icon, a hero. Man, did I relish that."
    Knight's Strategy (Sky) C
    A skill typically only granted to chivalrous knights of old. For Berserker it seems to have manifested because he, for lack of a better term, refuses to materialise without his honour as a knight of the sky being acknowledged.

While in combat this skill continuously checks the opponent’s luck and coaxes them into making mistakes, allowing the Servant to overcome their opponent even if they are much weaker. For Berserker this skill seems to increase tremendously when he or his opponent are flying.

"We all used to be considered modern-day knights, y’know? Lancelot, Arthur, Charlemange, Lionheart… we were supposed to be like the next generation of those guys. Honourable, noble, in shinin’ armour, and paragons of grace, good, and virtue. I loved that idea. Lil’ ol’ me spoken of hundreds o’ years down the line just like people spoke about those knights. Made me feel like I could be somethin’ more than just a stupid kid that threw a mean punch."
    Recklessness B
    Berserker was known as one of the most courageous, but also reckless individuals of his time. He’d dive headlong into battles that he should have no realistic chance of winning and, typically, emerge victorious by some miracle. This skill lowers Berserkers defences slightly, but in exchange it grants him a low level of Clairvoyance and raises his attack tremendously. It also comes with the benefit of blocking out low-ranking mental interference.

"All of the other German aces, I don’t think they get how to win a fight, y’know? You gotta be daring, you gotta be swift and aggressive, you gotta strike first and take out your enemy before they even have the chance to catch you in their crosshairs. And, sometimes, that also means you gotta be a little stupid."
    Sadistic Constitution C
    A skill that increases a Servant’s strength and viciousness the longer they stay in combat. On a Servant without the Mad Enhancement skill, this could take them to a point where the difference would be hard to make out. In Berserker’s case, it can throw him into a complete manic rage. When combined with his Recklessness, he becomes entirely unhinged and completely gives in to his lust for battle.

This skill was most likely granted to Berserker as he was by far the battle happiest out of all of the combat aces involved in the first World War. Though he insisted on his honour as a knight of the sky, where other aces saw a graceful dance of aerial combat, Berserker saw a brutal battlefield in the sky that, for some reason, he wanted to be part of more than anything.

"For the longest time, I was really wonderin’ if I could dye the clouds red if I tried hard enough. I still think I could if you gave me enough time and people to shoot down. But even if I can’t there is still some fun to be had in a good dogfight! Ain’t no sound sweeter than a plane hittin’ the ground!"

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Seven-to-One, looking death dead in the eye
    Letzter Ritt
    Last Ride

Anti-Unti (Self) | Rank C

A sublimation of Berserker’s last combat, in which he engaged seven enemy pilots alone. Despite being severely outnumbered, Berserker flew circles around them for minutes, shooting down two of them and severely damaging the other five. Only then was Berserker finally hit and went down.

This Noble Phantasm can’t consciously be activated by Berserker. Instead, it activates automatically when he is at the verge of death. It is actually possible that he is entirely unaware of the existence of this Noble Phantasm.

When activated, it automatically raises his Luck parameter and his defences to ludicrous levels, to the point that, if he was hit by an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm at the time of activation, he would have a very good chance to survive. It also grants him practical immunity to projectiles. All of these effects begin to slowly decline after this Noble Phantasm was activated. It essentially grants him one last chance to take out his enemy or die if he fails.

"I honestly can’t tell you what I was thinkin’ when I dove head first into a squadron of British planes. I do know that about thirty seconds in the fight I was yellin’: ‘Now what the fuck are you doing?!’ to myself. I sure did a number on those idiots before I went down though. Picture going seven-to-one on an enemy and still comin’ out of the fight lookin’ like swiss cheese! Hah! I’d really like to hear their superior officer’s reaction to that one!"
    Bond 5
    Flying here, where death can't catch you
    Letzter Ritt
    Last Ride

Anti-Unit (Self) | Rank C 🠒 B

This Noble Phantasm is very peculiar in that it is actually able to revive Berserker after his own death. Since this Noble Phantasm triggers itself once Berserker has taken enough damage, if he was hit by an incredibly powerful attack that suddenly killed him, this Noble Phantasm would just force him back into existence. In theory giving him the ability to “survive” even attacks powerful enough to destroy gods or an entire world.

In a sense, this Noble Phantasm is almost like having a Battle Continuation skill of even a higher ranking than EX.

"I think it was a somewhat fittin’ end to me. When I was fallin’ down, seein’ the ground come closer faster and faster. I thought that that was the moment they’d talk about in five hundred years. It’d be my Ragnarök, my Roncevaux Pass, my Battle of Camlann. The thing that properly immortalises me as a knight of the sky. Guess I was right, well kinda right, but I think it still counts!"

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Background ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Background ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Werner Voß was born April 13, 1897 in West Flanders. At just seventeen he joined the army and joined the 2nd Westphalian Hussar Regiment No. 11 - the so-called "Dance Hussars" - which were deployed in Lorraine at the beginning of the war. Because of the obvious loss of importance of the cavalry on the western front, he switched to the air force in August 1915.

Voß completed pilot training, and his flying talent was quickly recognized. In February 1916, after completing his training, he was transferred to flight reserve regiment 7 and used there as a flight instructor. In March 1916 he was promoted to vice sergeant and transferred to Kampfgeschwader 4. In September 1916 he was promoted to lieutenant in the reserves and in November he was transferred to Jagdstaffel (Jasta) 2. Here he flew with Manfred von Richthofen, among others.

During his deployment with Jagdstaffel 2 – the Jasta Boelcke – he achieved 28 aerial victories. In May 1917 Voß was transferred to the Jasta 5 and by the end of June achieved his 34th aerial victory. In July he was given command of Jasta 29 and was then transferred to Jasta 14 where he served as Deputy Squadron Leader at the age of 20. At the end of July 1917, after being transferred to Jasta 10, he became a squadron leader in Jagdgeschwader 1.

Voß scored a total of 48 aerial victories, 22 of them in the last three weeks of his life alone when he was flying a prototype (Fokker FI 103/17) of the Fokker Dr. I.

He died when, on September 23, 1917, confident in his abilities, he opened the next day in air combat against seven S.E.5a of the British 56 Squadron (No. 56 Squadron) under the command of Major James McCudden VC. After ten minutes of fighting, in which Voß shot down two S.E.5a and damaged the others, he was surrounded and shot down by Lieutenant Arthur Rhys-Davids. Although Carl Menckhoff rushed to his aid with an Albatros D.III, he too was shot down by Rhys-Davids but survived the crash.

Voß was one of the most highly decorated combat aces of Germany, the only one who was more popular than him was the Red Baron, Manfred von Richthofen. Voß was still a highly regarded fighter pilot, idolised by his people and recognised and honoured by his enemies.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Description ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Description ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    "Hah, fighting! Of course I love fighting! If I didn’t live for the fight I wouldn’t have become a soldier! I don’t honestly know what sparked this love for fighting in me. Maybe the few times I would get into a fight with other boys at school? The taste of blood on my tongue, the smell of burnin’ metal and oil… maybe it’s a little morbid, but it is absolutely intoxicating!"

Dislikes
    "I really hate silence. It drives me insane to be in complete silence! I get really aggressive, even more so than usual, and just try to stir up noise so the damned silence finally goes away. Maybe that’s why I liked being a soldier so much. All the explosions and gunfire… Do you think we had that many quiet moments?"

Wish for the Grail
    "I don’t think I really have anything to wish for. I mean, maybe I’d wish to fight again, but then I’m already summoned as a Servant here and what other purpose do I have now but to fight? So, in a sense, my wish has already been fulfilled. Just means more Holy Grail left for you."
    Bond 5

"Would it be arrogant of me to say that I like attention? See, people back home, even people in enemy lands, they knew me, they loved me, they thought I was some great hero. Sometimes I’d wonder: ‘Would they’ve said that if they knew you’re a brutal arsewipe?”. But, I kinda liked it. I always thought that there must’ve been some kid out there somewhere lookin’ at me and thinkin’: ‘Man, I wanna be like that guy someday!’. I don’t know if you ever had a feeling like that, but, at least to me, there isn’t a thing that can push me harder than just thinkin’ about that."

Dislikes
    "I used to be really into all these old-timey knight stories. Y’know the ones. Damsel in distress, knight in shinin’ armour goes to kill a big monster, happy ever after. Don’t like to read ‘em much anymore. Feels like I have Percival lookin’ over my shoulder and judgin’ me for not being chivalrous enough. You think I woulda made a good Knight o’ the Round? Despite how… crazy… about fightin’ I am?"

Wish for the Grail
    "Hah… You already know what I’m gonna say, don’t’cha? I’m really a child at heart sometimes. I wanna be a knight in shinin’ armour. Exactly what the world was buildin’ me up to be. I don’t know if the Holy Grail can help me with a wish as stupid as that, but… well some o’ the Knights o’ the Round were lookin’ for it, weren’t they? Maybe it can add me to the team Galahad took to go lookin’ for it?"

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Relationships ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Relationships ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Any Servant with a higher-ranked Riding skill than Berserker
    "I can’t believe they actually think that they’re better than me! You! Let’s have a competition! If you really think you’re a better rider ‘n me, then you better prove it too!"
    Artoria Pendragon
    "Sometimes I still wonder if I’d make a good knight of the round. When I ask her, she dodges the question harder than I dodge bullets. I think that it’s a ‘No’ from her. I’m really fuckin’ disappointed, but can’t say I’m really all that surprised. Well, at least I can still be a knight o’ the sky!"
    You later found Berserker going through a dictionary confirming that the word “King” is indeed a masculine term. He seems more confused than ever.
    Mordred
    "Y’know, you’d think she’d hate my guts given how much I’m a fan of her father. We actually get along really well. I mean, we mostly fight with each other ‘til were both bloody ‘n broken, but that’s a good friendship in my book."
    Lancelot (Berserker)
    "I like his choice o’ Noble Phantasm target. I haven’t the faintest what that plane is called but it looks badass. Though, I still like mine better. Don’t quite know how he and I talk to each other, but I actually really like him. Plus, him bein’ a thing means I CAN be a Knight o’ the Round even crazy as I am."
    Charlemagne
    "He’s somehow even nicer than I thought he’d be. Doesn’t really have an air of a ruler ‘bout him, but he’s a really good dude. I like his sword. So colourful."
    Other knight Servants
    "You occasionally notice Berserker not so subtly peeking and staring at them. He seems very happy to just be in their presence. You swear you heard him talk to someone about how cool they are, making slashing and stabbing noises to add to the “cool-ness” of his tale."
    Manfred von Richthofen, The Red Baron
    "Mannie! You’re here as well? Shouldn’t be surprised, really. If I’m a Heroic Spirit, then so are you. Kinda crazy isn’t it? We thought we were knights of the sky ‘n now we’re here standin’ together with other knights and heroes."
    Oswald Boelcke
    "Hey, Cap’n! I was hopin’ you’d show up too! Look! We did what we set out to do! We got to be immortals together with all these knights from the olden times! Hey, have you seen King Arthur yet? Well, he’s actually a woman and her name’s apparently Artoria. You wouldn’t believe what she can do with Excalibur! It’s the craziest thing."
    Berserker continues to regale Boelcke with many stories about how awesome and amazing the various knights are. He seems surprisingly tolerant of Berserker's antics.

Author's Note
    On today's episode of: "I can't believe it's not Rider"
    Werner Voß (This (ß) letter makes a double S sound, by the way) the second most highly decorated flying ace next to Manfred von Richthofen.

Did you know that there was actually a quintet of skilled German combat aces during WW1? Max Immelmann and Oswald Boelcke, who share the title of "First Combat Ace", Ernst Udet, the man with the second-highest body count after the Red Baron, Werner Voß, the second most well-known ace after the Red Baron, and of course the Red Baron himself, Manfred von Richthofen. I kinda want to do a sheet for each of them. Let's see how long it takes for me to actually class a pilot as a Rider.

I took some strong artistic liberties with Voß's personality here, since there isn't much known about him personally besides that he is reckless and brave. For some reason, it has also made me want to make a sheet for Sir Bors based on the idea that Berserker's wish was granted and he was reincarnated as Bors, just because it seems fun. Maybe I'll do that at some point.

My Servant Compendium

Blog Entries
    i really like what you did for him. The only flaw imo is that the bond 5 NP gives him the immortality thing. not a fan of those
    still, great sheet. Your "im not gonna make them Rider" challenge sounds like my artist challenge to make every class happen.
    What I thought about in the past is a pilot being saber for the propeller blades and close combat. Or lancer if they were spearheading formations. Archer is obvious. Make the Red Baron Rider just because and flex on the others aces.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: edwarddesu on Deviantart

Class: Faker
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: "Princess Caraboo"
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Britain (19th century)
    Stars: 3/5

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Height: 180cm
    Weight: 160cm
    Dislikes: Her lies being revealed
    Talent: Making lies that are hard to reveal
    Natural Enemy: Sherlock Holmes
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A bow and arrows and a sword
    Catalyst: A copy of the Bristol Journal from 1817

Class Skills:

Camouflage B: At this rank, it is capable for Caraboo to appear in a different class (she prefers Archer or Saber) or to make her parameters appear differently.

Personal Skills:

Imperial Privilege (False) C: A skill that manifests as her imperial privilege. However, since she isn't really in any way royal, this is false. Allows her to choose between the skills she cultivated in her disguise: Marksmanship, Swordsmanship, High-Speed Swimming, or Protection of the Faith, at the same rank as this skill.
    Multi-Lingual C+: Allows her to understand earth languages from Asia, as well as several non-earthly languages. She created her own language by herself out of Romani and imaginary words.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Princess Caraboo
    My Lies Match Perfectly

Type: Support
    Range: 0 meters
    Max Targets: 0 Targets

The sublimation of her one big lie, that of being the Princess Caraboo. Luckily for her, everything that she had on her matched perfectly with being her, for example the surgical scars, the language, and many other coincidental things. This acts as a retroactive noble phantasm, allowing a lie she makes to be retroactively supported by previous actions and appearances. However, this goes on cooldown for 10 minutes after it is used. In addition, it cannot alter things associated with a higher-rank retroactive noble phantasm. Thirdly, the retroactiveness gets destroyed after 10 minutes. Lastly, she cannot relie the same thing.

Lore:
    Mary Willcocks was a cobbler's daughter from Devon. When she was young, she used to dream of being a princess and a royal. When she grew older, she decided to pretend to be one for fame and fun. She pretended to be the Princess Caraboo from Javasu, an island in the Indian Ocean, creating her own language and using the scars that she had to her advantage. Thus was she confirmed to actually be the Princess Caraboo, and was able to keep that up for 10 weeks, while constantly shooting bow and arrows, practicing fencing, swimming, and praying to a god she named Allah ta alah, Allah the Exalted. However, when a boarding-house keeper recognised her, it all came crashing down, and she was revealed. She was pitied and arranged to travel to Philadelphia. Later in life, she tried her disguise several times, but it failed again and again, and she cursed her infamy.

Personality: She is very careful to keep her disguise up, of a humble, kind, and devout woman, who wishes to do anything to help, although it can fall fairly easily sometimes due to her infamy. When her true personality is revealed, she is very cheerful and exuberant, but also very quick to randomly choose things to do. However, after a few days she will try to put back up her old disguised personality.

Relationships:
    Napoleon: "Oh, Monsieur Napoleon! It is so nice to see you once again. So, about that marriage proposal?"
    Sherlock Holmes: "Tralalala... oh, it's a detective. What do you want, here to stop my lie once again? Well then, just try."
    Any Hassan: "Oh, you worship Allah too? Here, let's pray together. What do you mean, that's not how you pray to Allah?"
    Last edited by jishara; October 15th, 2022 at 11:27 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I like her. Nothing flashy or anything, just a simple and likeable character.