Page 469 of 621 FirstFirst ... 369419459464467468469470471474479519569 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,380 of 12409

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Thanhtao

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Dong Xian
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: China (000s BCE)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: D
    NP: B

Height: 183cm
    Weight: 131lbs
    Dislikes: Bigotry
    Talent: Attending to the emperor
    Natural Enemy: Wang Mang
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Weapons from Item Creation (False)
    Catalyst: A cut sleeve

Class Skills:

Territory Creation A: Grants him the ability to create a Palace, greater in power then a Workshop. The sublimation of the palace Emperor Ai created for him, that was on par to an Imperial palace.

Item Creation (False) A: He isn't capable of actually creating items, but he can merely pull certain types of items out of thin air. These types are weapons and treasures in a traditional Chinese style. The sublimation of the fact Emperor Ai gave him even greater treasures then the emperor kept for himself.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule B-: He was granted huge amounts of wealth by the Emperor Ai. This allows him to gain a huge rank of Golden Rule, such that he never has to worry about money. However, as the wealth was seized after Emperor Ai died, this wealth will begin depleting after three weeks in the Holy Grail war.

The Three Excellencies D: He was granted the status of Commander Of The Armed Forces, the highest ranked of the Three Excellencies, and so would gain a high rank to this skill. However, because he didn't actually do almost any of the duties that came with the title, he gains it at this low D rank, allowing him to merely gain Military Tactics at D rank.

Glory To My Family A: The emperor bestowed numerous privileges not just upon him, but his family as well, which he is capable of channeling: His wife was allowed to enter and leave the palace as she wished, which if he channels allows him to ignore lower-leveled Bounded Fields. His sister was granted the title of Imperial Consort with a rank just below the Empress, which allows him to channel and exert a charm spell. His father became minister of palace supplies, and channeling him ranks up his Item Creation (False). And his younger brother became Minister of Horses, thus channeling him allows him to gain Riding at rank C. However, he can only channel one at a time.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Duanxiu Zhi Pi
    The Cut Sleeve

Type: Support
    Range: 0m
    Max Targets: 100

The sublimation of his relationship with Emperor Ai, and two major anecdotes of the relationship. The first is The Cut Sleeve, where Emperor Ai cut off his bejeweled and fancy sleeve rather then disturb Dong Xian's sleep. This manifests as an aura around him that makes him seem "Undisturbable", causing people to be caused to not do anything that would disturb him, though this can be overcome by Magic Resistance or Mental Pollution at or above rank C, and doesn't take effect if they can't see him or can't understand that it would disturb him. Secondly, the sublimation of Ai's demotion of any official who disagreed with Ai's massive gifts to Dong Xian. This manifests as an effect that causes anyone who says anything negative about him to receive a demotion. This demotion scales depending on the negativity, so merely wondering where he gets his money will do almost nothing, but attempting to organise killing him would cause huge amounts of demotion.

Lore: Dong Xian was a court official during the reign of Emperor Ai of Han, quickly rising from being an obscure minor official to being one of the most important and most influential officials of the era, due to huge amounts of favors granted to him by Emperor Ai. He was even thought of as the next heir to the throne, though that didn't emd up happening.

Personality: A cheery, friendly person, obsessed with seeing love in all shapes and forms. He holds no grudges against almost anyone in life, although he does dislike Wang Mang for ending the dynasty. Thus, his wish for the holy grail is that the Great Empress Dowager realized Wang's plot before it was too late.

Relationships:

Wang Zhenjun: "You... why didn't you realize his plot? But... it's not your fault. I just hoped you would realize it."

Emperor Ai: "My love! It's been so long. I'm so grateful we've been summoned together!"

Wang Mang: "YOU... you ursurped the throne, controlled the Dowager Empress, and created a new dynasty that instantly cracked. How are you even here?"

Lanling Wang: "Your loyalty is utterly incredible."

Ne Zha: "You are the real Ne Zha, I suppose. Then Ne Zha always was a robot. Peculiar."

Lu Bu: "So uncouth."

Qin Shi Huang: "The First Emperor.. I truly admire your unification... wait, why are you somewhat of a robot? Are you really the first emperor?"

Xiang Yu: "Your relationship is utterly wonderful. Hold on to her."

Yu Mei-Ren: "You stuck around, for so long... just to try to find him, to summon him, to bring him back once more? How sweet."

Wu Zetian: "Your tactics were utterly awful, but... they worked. And I must say, despite their cruelty, you did effectively."
    Last edited by jishara; July 26th, 2022 at 05:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Class: Watcher
    True Name: Beast's Lair
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: The Internet

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: E
    LCK: C
    NP: A++

Talent: Creating servants
    Natural Enemy: Goetia
    Attribute: Star
    Traits: Humanoid
    Armament: No weapons
    Catalyst: A computer with Beast's Lair open

Class Skills:

Territory Infringement E: Watcher was never known to break into territories, and so they gain this skill at a very minimum rank.

Watcher A: Beast's Lair is a Watcher, uniquely contracting with their master to be able to Observe more potential heroic spirits. In addition, the Lurkers fused into Beast's Lair enhance this.

Personal Skills:

Information Nullification A: Beast's Lair is an entity comprised of many different beings, each of which is merely known as an online avatar, and unknown who they are outside of it. Thus, their real identities are constantly hidden, constantly shifting and changing and never actually settling on one identity.

Conceptual Improvement C: The ability to constantly improve in their servant creation, granted to Watcher as a skill. They are constantly able to improve items they have, no matter where or when they are from, though they cannot improve Noble Phantasms they themselves have not created.

True Name Knowledge A+: The ability to view a servant "sheet", and see theit true name. This allows them to learn of true names almost instantly, even if the servant is hiding. The only way to slow them down is to
    Use a Spoiler Tag
    Pretend to have a different true name

Collapse Tags B: The aura that there is constantly something missing in their servant possibilities, just hidden beyond somewhere. Of course, there never really was anything like that.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Create-A-Servant
    Inscribing A Name On The Throne

Type: Anti-Throne
    Max Targets: 1

The capability to create a servant, manifesting as a noble phantasm. This allows them to gather information about servants, begin transferring that into skills, noble phantasms, classes, and even personality, and eventually, after a long time, successfully inscribe the true names of their servants onto the Throne Of Heroes. However, the Throne may Reject the servants, requiring more altering for them.

Summon-A-Servant
    Pulling My Name Forth

Type: Summoning
    Max Targets: 1

A sub-noble phantasm of Create-A-Servant. The capability to summon servants that Watcher has inscribed onto the throne, though any and all noble phantasms that they use will be dropped to C rank or below. In addition, Watcher has to take the entire mana cost of the servant, which holds a limit as to how many servants can be summoned.

Lore: Beast's Lair is the very site where this servant is posted on, and the community of people within it, the Servant Creators. Together, they are a Watcher-classed servant, materializing to Observe those servants they wish to create.

Creator Notes: This is Number 100 I'm so excited, and I hope you like this little tribute to how amazing you all are
    Last edited by jishara; July 25th, 2022 at 02:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Smh, lurkers werent mentioned in the watcher skill
    Fun idea
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can put aside whatever lore stuff there is and appreciate a fun idea once in a while. You can probably come up with a bullshit reason to give higher-ranked Territory Infringement, such as how most users here constantly write about Servants outside their presumed homeland, making them constantly "infringing" upon different cultural spheres all around the world. Also no Skill about our use of collapse tags or the pretender craze era (or wait, I guess you weren't around there)? Something about making enemies constantly weary/suspicious of hidden information that doesn't even exist in the first place?

Anyway, congrats on your 100th sheet! Here's to many more.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    I can put aside whatever lore stuff there is and appreciate a fun idea once in a while. You can probably come up with a bullshit reason to give higher-ranked Territory Infringement, such as how most users here constantly write about Servants outside their presumed homeland, making them constantly "infringing" upon different cultural spheres all around the world. Also no Skill about our use of collapse tags or the pretender craze era (or wait, I guess you weren't around there)? Something about making enemies constantly weary/suspicious of hidden information that doesn't even exist in the first place?

Anyway, congrats on your 100th sheet! Here's to many more.
    Hi BnEl: Thanks so much for your feedback.

Pretender craze? When was that?

And thanks for the congrats

Delrey: Thanks for your feedback

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I had high hopes in you jishara and you have disappointed them. Where is the minimum 25k words spread throughout 3 collapses!?

But wow, a 100 sheets in under a year?! Just amazing. What's your secret to this speed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    I had high hopes in you jishara and you have disappointed them. Where is the minimum 25k words spread throughout 3 collapses!?

But wow, a 100 sheets in under a year?! Just amazing. What's your secret to this speed?
    LOL

And thanks I'm not rly sure what my secret is to the speed.
    Last edited by jishara; July 25th, 2022 at 03:20 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh damn, this one's already here. You're fast!
    This idea was super hearthwarming, I like it very much. And here's to your 200th entry soon.

Sheesh, I'm almost at my 50 mark too, I need to star thinking of something.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Oh damn, this one's already here. You're fast!
    This idea was super hearthwarming, I like it very much. And here's to your 200th entry soon.

Thanks so much Queen WF I'm really excited to keep making more servants

Blog Entries
    Jishara came a good while after the pretender era
    It settled down now that definition is clearer

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Beast's Lair: So, I'll deal with the other sheets at a later date, since I think it's worth focusing on the 100th for now. Overall, congrats Jishara! Both on reaching this point at all, let alone at this speed! The concept for the sheet is just really fun, and works in its own way as a big milestone. Sad no reference to all our lovely lurkers, but hey, if you tried to stuff the entire history of the forum into one sheet, TQG would get there wish. Keep going strong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    Beast's Lair: So, I'll deal with the other sheets at a later date, since I think it's worth focusing on the 100th for now. Overall, congrats Jishara! Both on reaching this point at all, let alone at this speed! The concept for the sheet is just really fun, and works in its own way as a big milestone. Sad no reference to all our lovely lurkers, but hey, if you tried to stuff the entire history of the forum into one sheet, TQG would get there wish. Keep going strong.
    Aww thanks so much

Blog Entries

Source: Dewa-chan

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Namazu
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Japanese Mythology

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Height: 235cm
    Weight: 270lbs
    Dislikes: Being trapped
    Talent: Causing earthquakes
    Natural Enemy: Takemikazuchi
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Male, Weak to Enuma Elish, Divine
    Armament: His tail
    Catalyst: The Kashima foundation stone

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement E+: He is normally perfectly normal, but whenever he is restrained, this will surge up to the rank of B and he will violently lash out until he is no longer restrained.

Personal Skills:

Divine Core Of The God EX: A skill expressing his status as a perfected god from his "birth". This includes Divinity, an absoluteness of the mind and body, repels mental interference, and protects the body from changing in size. He is naturally granted this, as the god of earthquakes in Japanese culture.

Water Breathing A: The capability to breathe water, manifested as a Skill. As he was a god who appeared as a fish, this is granted to him. As a skilll, it allows him to nullify water attacks at or below the rank of A, instead utilizing them to heal himself. In addition, he also slowly heals himself when in a body of water or during the rain.

Immediate Opportunities B: Namazu wasn't only heralded as a god of earthquakes and disaster, but also a god who granted opportunities, because after an earthquake wealthy people had to spend their wealth to rebuild, while poorer people had a chance to gain in fortune. This has manifested into a skill, allowing him to drain away things such as Golden Rule and Charisma, and in exchange ranking up his allies' luck stats.

Senser of Disaster A: Catfish were heralded as beings with the ability to sense earthquakes, but also other disasters. In Namazu, this has manifested in a skill, allowing him to sense any major danger coming his way, including earthquakes, hurricanes, typhoons.... This also includes Anti-Army and Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasms, which are counted as a major disaster.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Kowareta Chikyu
    Source Of The Earthquakes

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: Up to 81 Miles
    Max Targets: 30000

The sublimation of his every movement causing earthquakes. This Noble Phantasm manifests into his tail. Each movement of it will cause an earthquake that varies in size, and this is how he moves on land normally, by slamming his tail into the ground and launching himself forward. Upon his true name activation, he slams it into the ground, creating a titanic earthquake that can be up to 81 Miles, and carries huge amounts of damage and destruction with it.

Lore: Namazu was the Japanese god of Earthquakes, a titanic, underground catfish-like entity whose every movement shakes the earth. The god Takemikazuchi captured him, restricting his movement significantly, but he still caused many titanic earthquakes, even when he was trapped.

Personality: Constantly moving and constantly active, he hates ever staying still. He loves doing exercises that require moving, and will constantly challenge people for duels. He utterly abhors Takemikazuchi, for he trapped him in a way where he was barely able to move at all. His wish for the holy grail is to become free.

Relationships:

Takemikazuchi: "YOU! WHY WOULD YOU TRAP ME THERE? WHY WOULD YOU KEEP ME THERE FOR THOUSANDS. THOUSANDS! OF YEARS! WHY? HOW DARE YOU?"

Quetzalcoatl: "Ooh, wrestling? I've never tried it. Would you mind doing a match with me? I'd love to see how it works."

Ishtar: "Jewels? Interesting. And Maana is intriguing, but it feels like the sort of thing that would make you get lazy."

Murasaki Shibiku: "Quiet in the library? I can't move if I'm quiet!"

Himiko: "Shaman Queen? Huh. Are you any good at sparring?"

Nagayoshi: "You seem fun! Shall we spar?"

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    I'M ALIVE!
    Sorry it's been a while everyone, there's been a lot going on IRL and I felt the need to take a break from making servants. That being said, it's nice to see so many new faces getting into it and growing. BTW, WhiteFrenzy, great job on the Leah & Ziplah sheet. Though I feel you're being a bit hard on Jacob throughout it; I mean the guy was tricked into having relations with another woman who he thought was someone else (despite working almost a decade for the father just so he could be with them), you can't expect him to be over the moon about someone he was forced to marry. Also, the fact that he was nice to their father feels less like him being a kiss-ass and more so like him being the bigger man (Also, in for a penny, in for a pound). Other that though, I thought all the abilities were great and the personality was fun. I appreciate the conversation they had with my Benjamin sheet as well; if I were to think about Benjamin's personality and relationship with them, he would probably view Leah as more of his mother figure than Rachel, just due to the fact that Rachel died when he was born so it was likely that Leah would have been the one to care for him (So he would definitely treat her like he would a mother).
    Also, I have a servant version of one of my servant close to finishing, and I hope to get it out soon, so keep a look out for that!

Blog Entries
    thats a neat sheet right there.

spiff is back, wb

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the comment, DelRey!

Welcome back Spiff

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Beast's Lair: He just like me, FR FR!
    That being said, holy shit dude, pop the hell off, congrats with the big triple digits.

Namazu: Oh no, he's Hot! I really like the conditional ME rank, that's some cool shit dude.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vididii View Post
    Beast's Lair: He just like me, FR FR!
    That being said, holy shit dude, pop the hell off, congrats with the big triple digits.

Namazu: Oh no, he's Hot! I really like the conditional ME rank, that's some cool shit dude.
    Thanks for your comments dude

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah baby, it's Jalting time. 2 left!

Ruler of Accidental Incompetence

Identity:
    Jeanne d'Arc (Alter)

Class:Ruler

Alignment: Chaotic Professional

Armament(s): Revolver and Anti-Tank Rifle

Summoning Catalyst: N/A

History:
    Born of the distorted perspective of Gilles de Rais, she... what, you know all that already? Alright, we'll uh, skip ahead a bit.
    And with the manifestation of all 14 (15) servants, it was time for Ruler to manifest, irregularities and risks already apparent. As the order went through The Throne for the presiding Ruler to be chosen, it settled on the always reliable Saint, Jeanne d'Arc. As a circle appeared around her, and those near bid her farewell, there was a cry of outrage.
    "NOT THIS TIME, YOU CRAZY BITCH!"
    And with a kick wreathed in accursed dragonflame, the would-be ruling blonde was kicked out of the circle, her pale counterpart now standing in her place.
    "-Now let me show ya how the REAL Jeanne get's it done! Sayonnara, lose-"

...And there she went, promptly manifesting in the Airforce 1 bathroom.

Constitution as a servant:
    Similarly to her becoming a Berserker class servant, Jalter has manifested as a Ruler through a bid to prove her legitimacy as both the real Jeanne, and better than her much more saintly counterpart. And thus, in her manifestation as Ruler, her current form is the result of several machinations of her own ill-obsessed mind.
    If Fake Jeanne is representative of a bygone French era, then she will become a servant of Modern France!
    If Fake Jeanne is a protector of the Church, a Saint, then she will become a protector of the State, a Secret Agent!
    If Fake Jeanne uses archaic weapons, and commander's tactics, she will use modern weapons, and tactics of the self (Martial arts)!
    After all, she has none of any of those things!.... What do you mean she has a TANK NAMED AFTER HER???? WHAT!?!?
    ... it seems she'll be using an anti-tank rifle as a precaution.

Personality:
    You know what this chunni shitlord is like, don't kid yourself. A shouty bastard with worth issues who's pretty decent when you get to know her.

Height: 159 cm
    Weight: 111 lbs
    Appearance:

Servant Parameters:
    Str: B
    End: A
    Agi: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: E-

Class Skills:
    God's Resolution A (E-): The privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War: the right to use Command Spells against Servants. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War. However, through forcing her way into being summoned, she's ah... she can't actually use the skill. Shut up, it's not funny!

Due to not being able to use the skill properly, Jalter has to take it upon herself to fight and kill any servants who would go against the laws of heroic spirits, or who's presence is, or is causing, irregularities. Especially nonstandard classes.

True name Discernment B: If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck Check is required to bypass those abilities.

Oblivion Correction A: Her hatred will never be cleared away, no matter how much time has passed. Even if, she is aware of the things more wonderful than her hatred. While normally a skill of the avenger class, she receives it here due to the fact that her hatred was strong enough to override Jeanne's manifestation as presiding ruler of the Future/legacy Grail War. Due to this, she has lost out on most of her mana resistance signature to the Ruler class.

Magic Resistance D: Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. While her low rank is due to Oblivion Correction, it may also be even lower due to her adoption of modern weaponry, making her a modern servant in a way.

Personal Skills:
    Presiding Witch EX: A transformation of the Dragon Witch skill, due to the shift from the Avenger class. Having been produced by Gilles' wishes, Jeanne Alter possesses from birth the power of the Dragon Kind. She is believed to be an inverse phenomenon from Saints possessing anecdotes of dispersing the Dragon Kind, such as Martha or maybe Georgios. Possesses a unique Charisma that makes dragons obey her, and a power that raises the attack power of the party. Lower-class Dragon Kind members can be placed under her control and are able to be manipulated with a single flash of her pistol. Simultaneously, it also serves as a non-standard Riding Skill, making it even possible for her to ride a Dragon Kind through the acquisition of this Skill.

Marksmanship C-: A Skill representing all-round shooting techniques, which includes quick drawing and trick shooting by means of small arms. Jalter manifested with this knowledge in order to use her new weapons effectively. It's C- rank because she's... admittedly still getting used to them.

French Martial Arts C+: A skill denoting skill in the martial arts of France: it's creation Savate, and it's specialty, Judo. Jalter receives it at a higher rank than Fake Jeanne's comparable skill in Charisma, both in her desire to prove she is superior, and because she has to recoup for her inferior rank in marksmanship.

Meurs Oω tu Dois EX: Accurately, it’s “Va oω tu peux, meurs oω tu dois”. Go to the place you must go, die at the place you must die… A French proverb. For one reason or another, she who is an Avenger is looking for a place to die. Not a pleasant, gentle death. No matter how intense, how desperate it is. Hoping that’s a satisfactory departure, she continues fighting every day. It's a skill that appears whenever she's not in her natural Avenger Class.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Goldeneye- B
    A Manurhin MR73 double-action revolver, popularized by the GIGN, the elite police tactical unit of the French National Gendarmerie for it's reliability, despite being outdated. Any good secret agent should have an iconic pistol, so she should too! Due to it's legendary reliability, when aiming down it's sight and standing still, her Marksmanship actually loses it's negative modifier temporarily.

La Grondement Du Haine: Flagsmasher- A+
    The cursed flag possessed by the Jeanne who descended as the Dragon Witch. It stops the enemy’s attack in the same way as Jeanne d'Arc’s Noble Phantasm, but this Noble Phantasm also swells up that attack, before it reflects it back. Also, its power will increase even more if her allies and the likes die. Then, whether it is a slashing attack, a striking attack, or on top of that, a hit by means of a curse, all of it will in the same way be converted into her physical attack power when they are halted by the Noble Phantasm.

The flag can release flames with performance resembling a first-rate Dragon’s breath. Under the name of an avenger, Jeanne Alter kindles the flames and transforms the grudges from herself and the surroundings into magical energy, burning the opponents' injustice, corruption and self-righteousness up to the marrow of their bones to ashes. Furthermore, the stake was stuck into her image. Personally for her, “I was attached to… uh, something jagged… and made of steel, and a harsh impression of it remains with me!”, and this impression allows her to create these stakes in her image for her own use.

...Now In Anti-Tank form!

Design Notes:
    - Once again, one of my Fighting game servants. Much as she is in FGO, she's a sort of joke character
    - Her Gameplay Archetype however, would probably be that of a Gorilla- she's got little actual range, as when she fires her guns outside of supers, the only part with a hurtbox is the muzzle flash or explosion. I think that's pretty fun
    - Her Summer Berserker form was actually the berserker of the Tradition Faction in my early planning stages, but I decided to go with Raikou as a power boost.
    - GDH:F isn't modeled after any real firearm- instead, Jalter continues her myriad of attack references from Hawaii, this time looking to Hellsing, creating an Anti-Tank rifle that's pretty much exactly like the Harkonnen used by Seras Victoria. After all, bitches love cannons, and Jalter just happens to be a massive bitch at times.
    - She's got a pair of aviators on her, they're just in her pocket
    - She possesses terrible trigger discipline, and won't shoot Goldeneye any way but sideways. As they meet on multiple occasions, these factors unnerve Gatsby greatly for some reason he can't put his finger on.
    - Due to God's Resolution, she is tasked with "the elimination of a nonstandard servant who threatens human history and the safety of the world itself". Being an overzealous idiot, she goes after the first one she detects, Gatsby, instead of thinking it through properly. After managing good terms later in the war, she sees this particular task as done.
    However, the actual target she was supposed to go after was Scheherazade Alter, who always manifests on the moon, and thus, Jalter never learns of her.
    - She's the first fight in arcade mode, no matter who you are.
    Last edited by Vididii; July 31st, 2022 at 10:29 AM. Reason: n

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    I'M ALIVE!
    [Also a big snip holy s-]
    HEYA MAN.

Also, thank you for your thoughtful comment, that I agree wholeheartedly. But as it was estabilished, Zilpah hates Jacob's guts and WILL badmouth him at any given chance. Leah is more of a "it's on the past" kinda person, but unfortunately she's also not very vocal so her other much louder half ended up having much more quotes in the sheet. It's that same old problem of an extrovert taking over the introvert's space. But I'm super glad you liked my little comment to your Benjamin sheet (which was amazing EXCUSE ME I WUV HIM??) and I'm sure Leah likes him in her own way too.

Also² I'm eager to see your comeback sheet when you're ready for it. I know it'll be a banger!

Vididii: I could shower you in praises - which you deserve - but since I'm not supposed to be here lemme just resume my very incoherent feelingS with a coherent sentence: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER? Thanks. P.S.: All my respect to those who dare to draw their own Servants. May your crops always grow, your skin will always be smooth as a dolphin, your bank account will always be bursting full.
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; July 26th, 2022 at 01:52 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————