Page 236 of 367 FirstFirst ... 136186226231234235236237238241246286336 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    I echo pine on our new best horse. Super fun skills but i think the NPs are weird. The two blessings couldve been one instead, especially since they are worded alike for the most part. First NP couldve probably been divided into other skills, like independent action
    Still, one of my favorites this contest so far.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Prepare your fingers, y'all about to click on a lot of things today.

“Yes, alone you are, deeply alone, and always in store for you, a layer of loneliness even deeper.

Laugh, and the world laughs with you, but should you weep, you weep alone, and there is nothing you can do to dispose of that.

No, loneliness shouldn’t surprise you all, as astonishing to experience as it may be. You can try yourself inside out, but all you are then is inside out and lonely instead of inside in and lonely——

My stupid, stupid merry dear, not even blowing up civilizations helps. It is still lonely if there are people and it’s even lonelier if there are no one.

There is no protest to be lodged against loneliness. Not all the war in History have made a dent in it.

Succeed and give, and it helps you live, but try as may be, no one can help you die.

You perished, lonely and in ignorance. And yet——

——Pray tell me...

Then, why are you still here?”

“You think my demise was pitiful? Do you really think so? I think my life was full of beauty.

Notice it. Notice the bumble bees, the small children. Smell the rain, feel the wind.

Have you ever looked into someone else’s eyes and seen life as they see it? —No? Well, then you simply haven’t lived long enough.

They’re beautiful, when they want to be. But they aren’t very smart. They measure life by a birth or death in their pack, they measure time by sunrises and sunsets——

——But then, what about the fresh cut of grass in early spring? How about the mud under your paws in a creek? Are they forgetting about a walk in the woods to investigate the sound of a squirrel climbing up a tree? How do they measure an infant’s cry, or a bird that sings?

I’m still here because life is full of beauty, and even if they limit themselves, I think they are here for the same reason.

I’m still here because we are not like them—

We measure time with the greatest gift bestowed upon us: love.”

MoonCancer
    — THE RISING SUN AND THE NULL MOON —

Once upon a time, a lone dog sat by the exit of a train station.

By no means he was a stranger—his sight was old news amongst workers and passersby alike. “His poor pet”, they would whisper. “Waiting in vain for his owner.”

However, they couldn’t be more wrong—

—After all, he was more than a pet.

As the canine companion of a university professor, he was very much used to patiently waiting for his owner’s return from work at their local train station each evening, sometimes for many hours. This was only that man taking a little longer than usual, nothing more.

For a whole decade, every single day, Hachiko sat at the same place and waited those same hours. He waited for a man that never came back.

Eizaburo Ueno, a University professor in Japan, wished for a dog. He had looked for the perfect puppy for a long time, until one of his students encouraged him to adopt Hachiko. As expected, the puppy and his new owner soon became best friends. Eizaburo loved his dear dog above all and treated him as his son—the two of them were inseparable.

In a time in which a dog’s usefulness was limited to services rendered to humans, the pup and his human were like soulmates. In a time in which indoor dogs were a rare novelty, Hachiko was never seen sleeping anywhere other than in the bed of his owner. Surrounded by love, it was only natural that he wished to be at the professor’s side every hour of the day—however, since that wasn’t possible, they reached a compromise: when the dog grew older enough, he started to see his owner off to work in the morning at the Shibuya Train Station, in central Tokyo. Not only that, in time he also went to pick his owner up at the station in the afternoon, when the man returned from work. The warmth of such times is an ever-present memory etched in his very essence.

In 1925, only two years after Hachiko was under the care of his human, he was, as usually, sitting by the exit at Shibuya train station, waiting for his dear Eizaburo. But this time, his owner never showed up——

—Unbeknown to the pup, It turned out that Eizaburo had suffered from a cerebral hemorrhage and died, suddenly and unexpectedly, while at work.

A familiar scent became his new home, after a prolonged wave of uncertainty... The Ueno household’s gardener accepted to take care of Hachiko after the passing of his owner. However, as much as that man was good, as long as life would still continue, he wasn’t Eizaburo Ueno, he wasn’t the one he longed for. He liked this place—he enjoyed that man’s laughter, the hands of his children carressing his fur—but that which he loved was waiting for him in the train station. His human couldn’t possibly return without his guidance, right?

For as long as it took for the world to finally wear down his body—although it never tarnished his hope—Hachiko kept going back to the Shibuya train station every morning and afternoon, precisely when his former owner’s train was due to enter the station. He sat there for hours, patiently waiting for the return of his human.

—Oh, yes... Of course he could hear them whispering.

—Of course he knew what 「in vain」 meant.

But those were only human words, those were human feelings, and his love was something way beyond that.

Although he wasn’t aware of that, in 1932, a major Japanese newspaper reporter picked up the story of Hachiko, elevating him almost overnight to the status of a 「celebrity.」

But he was so used to meeting new faces everyday, that the sudden influx of admiration seemed nothing more than humans being their weird, lovely selves. Other than thinking from time to time that “his owner would have liked that person, he would have to make sure to remember them”, Hachiko merely kept his vigilant watch for that fateful train.

Day after day.

Week after week.

Month after month.

Year after year.

Year after year. Until the early morning found him in a street near the train station, in 1935. Ten years after the beggining of the longest day of his life, the faithful dog Hachiko was lying peacefully, as if in a deep slumber. Unfortunately, he would never wake up again from this fitful rest to resume his watch. But perhaps, in his dreams, this time he was finally able to be reunited with Eizaburo—

「 」

——Ah.

He knows this voice.

It was the voice he wanted to hear for so long.

「 」

——Ah.

He knows this voice, he could die a thousand deaths and it would never become a stranger. He knows it was speaking to him. But, as if his memory has the consistency of water spilling out from his mouth, he cannot remember what it said.

But what he knows is that he needs to wait—

He was placed under this light in order to wait—

Is this the train station...? No... This is somewhere else——

The moon was of a pale crimson hue, a disc hanging in the lonely sky. Rays of moonlight, as bright as flames, turned the dusty ground a-glow like melted lava. It was as if he was watching a scene from the old fables that person used to mumble about stepping off the page of his books.

He was himself, but he was also someone else, something entirely new, at the same time.

He was an immovable light amidst an abyssal sea. He was a speck of hope lost in gruesome despair. He was the silence amidst their cries, a wail as sharp as a haunting lullaby. They swell and sigh like the sea, they ripped apart the night like a thunderstorm.

——Ah.

They’re calling...

No, they’re begging. They’re begging for his light——

They’re from the same eternal twilight. They drank from the same river of solitude——

「 」

Were they the ones that elusive, long lost familiar voice asked to watch over?

Yes... The light inside of him resonated with their darkness, after all. They were one and the same.

He sat down, under a crimson sky, and then spoke to the darkness.

“For you, to live is to love then.”

Life, 「it」 pondered, but 「it」 did not finish that thought.

「It」 took a look at life, for 「it」 had a clear sense of it there: something real, something private, which 「it」 shared with no one else in the universe.

A sort of transaction went on between 「it」 and life, in which 「it」 was on one side, and life was on another, and 「it」 was always trying to hold it as if water between 「its」 fingers—and sometimes, they would see eye to eye. Reconciliation scenes, snippets of understanding. 「It」 watched regret and abdication, 「it」 understood anguish and compassion.

But for the most part, oddly enough, 「it」 felt this thing that they called life terrible, hostile, and quick to pounce if one gave it a chance.

“And it isn’t the same for you?

I’m sad that I had to say goodbye, and I’m sad whenever the good memories come to me—I’m sad that we didn’t have more time. Yes, sometimes, I’m lonely and full of fear.

But, I know I will still meet others, and they might point out the hawk overhead. I might hear a child scream about the first snow of the season. And how wonderful is it to live in a world that is still full of possibilities?

I miss that person, but I know one day he will come back. And while this doesn’t happen, I meet wonderful strangers and wonderful friends——like you. So, thank you! One day, I will tell that person about you.

And because I will tell him about you, you’ve been wonderful. You left a wonderful place in the world to ripple out to me.

—I’m sorry you forgot about your light.”

“I have an idea! Instead of telling you about the light, why don’t I show it to you? Here, come with me. Somewhere out there, someone is waiting for you... You can’t stay in this place.

We need to go, they might not be as good at waiting as I am.”

MoonCancer
    — THE RISING SUN AND THE NULL MOON —

Class: MoonCancer
    Other Classes: Pretender
    Alignment: True Neutral

Height: 160 cm | 5'3''
    Weight: 51 kg | 112 lbs

Natural Enemy: H̶̛̦̪̗̤̻̫̘͇̙̩̮̃̆́̄̄̓̈́̂́́̂̀̿͌̒̂̐̀͝u̷͙͊̍̋͘͝m̷̍̊̃͑̔̋̔ ̛͎̺̯̥̳̠̤̣͙͉̙̏͋̒̉̓̆̚͘a̸̩̦̘͙͙͔̲̻̺̞͕̓̋͋͐̌͐̂̋̔̕n̶͗̑͘͘͘ ̡͙̟͇̲͈̹̀̉̀̒̽̉̽͐͌͌́͘i̵̞̩͙̣͍͎͍̐̆̔̈̀̈̓̈́̍̍͗͒ţ̸̧̫̲̤͂͐̀ ̡̧̨̤͚̞̞̳̳̬̯ͅy̶̡̢̨̯͚̺̣̦̜̰̝̳̒̀͂̓͒̈́ͅ
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Servant, Humanoid, Male, Divine, Animal Characteristics, Demonic Beast, Earth or Sky, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: C
    MANA: B
    ENDURANCE: B
    LUCK: D
    AGILITY: C
    NOBLE PHANTASM: A

Magic Resistance: B+

His resistance is normally limited to countering magecraft from before the common era, for most part—however, since one of his components is a sturdy, stubborn little thing known to withstand the agony of parting and the erosion of time without losing hope, it can be said that he is capable of gaining a boost of strength when 「things seem dark.」

Independent Action: C

Naturally, this Servant is someone that answers to only one Master—a far-away voice that was never forgotten, not for even a second—remaining at the care of his current summoner out of a sweet benevolence.

If anything, fundamentally, this Skill should have an even higher Rank and completely deny any restrictive power from Command Seals, but a part of his whole is still 「searching for his own light,」 hence the voluntary downgrade. Do not worry, every compromise here was reached under amicable terms.

Counter-Hero (Sun): B

As expected, he is a Servant who is quite well-versed in the art of reducing the overall performance of Heroes that derive their authority and powers from the radiance of the sun. And that was even before learning that, with the recent inclusion of a certain pair of meta-breaking fox-eared newcomers, this is quite the prolific niche to have in Chaldea.

Now, now... One question still remains unanswered, however: is this because he’s a Servant under the MoonCancer container? Or is this precisely because of this Skill, instead, that he was summoned as one?

Divinity: D

From merely possessing the 「authority of the eclipse god,」 by taking his name for himself, he was able to attain a Divine Aptitude, albeit low.

Anti-Humanity: D

Originally possessed by the Beast Class, this is a Skill which denounces an otherworldly ability that puts a stop to everything created by humanity, even laws that work to protect humans. By subtly directing people’s will with a growing malice, it manipulates their hearts towards evil.

It is a complicated state of affairs, truly—MoonCancer’s nature is incompatible with light, as the dark side of the sun. His nature is incompatible with humans, as something born from their grudges. However, he’s at the same time something that carries all the warmth of life with an almost stubborn determination. Even under the darkness, surrounded by eons of despair, they still called for light, right? Maybe, he simply 「can’t help but love humans, after all...」

—And maybe, precisely because of this helpless affection that crosses time and evolution, is that the Rank is so low.

The Yucatán Peninsula is the place where a meteorite fell and caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. However, a mythological system was cultivated above this plateau, deriving from a little thing adrift in space that dreamed of a bountiful, prospering humanity.

Xolotl, the eclipse god from Aztec mythology, is one of such. As his twin, Quetzalcoatl represents sunlight and life—as for himself, he is regarded as the dark side of the sun, the shadow only a potent light is able to create. It is said that, from dust, he created dogs and thus is heavily associated with them. Not only that, under his words, mankind was instructed to cultivate a link with this animal, for in return, when the time comes, dogs would then guide their souls in the afterlife.

However, the shapeless mass of wailing laments that found Hachiko in the still darkness couldn’t possibly be the slumbering god of the underworld...

And yet——

Centuries-old grudges with sprawling limbs lurked in the darkness—their bark, mottled and splotched, as if bubbled soup had been frozen in time on its surface. Those were forgotten, nameless shades.

The Aztecs worshiped Xolotl as the eclipse god. However, he was also associated with dogs, misfortune and monstrosities. These associations may be seen in the way he was depicted: an emaciated man sporting a dog-shaped, beastly head. Because of his appearance, the people began to associate dogs with the god himself and his role of guiding souls through the underworld.

However, because he was the god symbolizing the dark side of the sun, his symbols were usually considered filthy by his people... Including canines.

Believing in the link between these animals and their god, people began sacrificing dogs during funerals, believing that such animals—something housing the essence of the protector of the underworld—would serve as a guide in the afterlife.

The phantoms of countless nameless animals, senselessly slaughtered for the beliefs of humans, in time became a pungent tang, oozing from every corner of a desolate place, their bewailing sounds ghosting through the musty air.

If they weren’t any different from an aspect of Xolotl, shouldn’t they inherit his name, giving form to unspeakable ambitions? No, more than that... Shouldn’t they inherit his hateful role, bringing the misfortune promised to his people?

——No, of course they shouldn’t.

Even if time passed, that love remained. A love incompatible with these feelings.

For as long as they were bound to this world, they were born not to hate those who spilled their blood. They were made to forgive them, despite their misgivings.

And yet—

And yet——

A part of them knew of light—some of them knew happiness, in a distant past—but as if a frozen lake, it was all an immovable memory devoid of warmth. In this place, 「life」 was sharp as a razor blade, and never kind.

As long as they were shades trapped under that name, they couldn’t be free. They were beings who belonged to the darkness, never destined to light.

The oscillating darkness inside their core, helplessly struggling, searching in vain, finally resonated with a faint light.

And for the first time in ages, Xolotl saw the light once again—

A being of light, the carrier of humankind’s love. Braving the unknown darkness in order to deliver warmth.

A being of darkness, a patched-up boogeyman made of ancient curses. Walking towards the daring light with outstretched hands.

Both finding each other in the middle of a lonely river made of memories. Both condemned to the agony of waiting. To the sweet torture of wishing.

Such is the nature of this singular existence.

Such is 「Hachiko-Xolotl.」

Height/Weight: 160cm・51kg
    Source: Aztec mythology, Historical fact
    Region: Central America, Japan
    Alignment: True Neutral

By the way, the original plan was to come in a human shape reminiscent of Quetzalcoatl’s—you see, she and a part of this Servant’s whole are twins. As one can see, that didn’t work... Something about 「a name that is so recognizable as a dog that couldn’t possibly become anything else.」

Since this Servant by himself is already a work of miracle, could we simply chalk up this impossibility to another one happening in sequence? Or maybe, precisely because they went against this seemingly invincible barrier, his human form ended up becoming... A shortie?

“We hope these new circumstances won’t bring you any trouble.”

「We?」 —Ah, it’s been so long since the last Servant who talked funny like that.

Light of Omeyotl: B

The sun and its four movements is an important concept in Aztec cosmology. In particular, Omeyotl refers to the principle of integration, or the duality of 「sunrise」 and 「sunset.」

As the twin god who represents decay, originally, Xolotl would retain only domain over destruction―however, the Servant who holds his name here and now is accompanied by a sun of his own, bringing completion to what was incomplete until this day. Therefore, his touch is capable of both inducing 「fragility」―making something as feeble as glass, effectively making the hardest elements soft enough to shatter and crumble―and 「fortitude」―by comparison, making what is brittle and frail as strong as a diamond.

However, his ability isn’t necessarily limited to manipulate objects: he can, very much, control to a certain extent the 「fragility」 or 「fortitude」 of a life. Just don’t give him any reason to whip this Skill out and he’s as happy as you’ll be with your long, healthy life.

Lost Loyal: A

In old proverbs dogs were rarely depicted as faithful or as man’s best friend, but as vicious, ravening, or watchful―after all, they were largely functional before the 19th century, performing useful activities rather than connecting with their owners. However, because of this Servant’s story and the conditions of modern day’s interspecies partnerships, he can attract to him a large amount of positive attention by merely existing.

――Which is a very wild thing to happen, thank you. Although a part of this Servant melts under these new affections, much like a cat, sometimes he’s prone to bite the hand that feeds him out of a sensory overload. But he is trying. Give him some time, 「Rome wasn’t built in a day.」

Furthermore, apparently since this is a Skill which came from a certain faithful creature, it also ended up automatically giving this Servant a very, very sturdy body (and mind.) It seems that no matter what shape he takes, Hachiko will always be Hachiko, huh...

Anyway, even though a part of his name originally derives authority from hate, the he who is in this Saint Graph now exists as a symbolic existence, a crystallization of love. Because of that, his very presence is able to pull the strings in a human being’s heart. Legends says that just one glimpse at his puppy eyes is enough for one to feel an intense urge to pet his head and tell him he’s a 「good boy.」

Combination (Twilight): EX

The essence of darkness and light is named twilight―the moment in which the sun and the moon touch each other.

A creature that wailed in the depths and a star which wards off the night. A spirit of the shadows and an idol of the light.

As expected, this is a Skill which crystalizes the proof of their existence, their right to be here. How many small miracles were necessary for them to properly stand here today? Even this Servant is unaware of every single one of them―and yet, they are all memories to retain in their heart as they march forward, both searching for their own fate in this world.

HOPE IS SOMETHING WITH FEATHERS
    Xoloitzcuintli Hei

Type: Anti-Cycle
    Range: 100m~200m
    Max. number of targets: 5~10

A central element through human history, the sun is an emblem of promise and new beginnings, a bringer of light and warmth, of life and creation—it is the core around which everything revolves.

Quetzalcoatl, the 「Alpha.」 The beginning of everything. Xolotl, the 「Omega.」 The ending of everything.

The twins of Venus are, perhaps, merely two aspects of the same being.

And in this vein, this Noble Phantasm is the cycle of death and rebirth of the sun, each and every day as it crosses the underworld, sublimated into an ability. In other words, as a consequence of the summoning of this Reality Marble, lies the capacity to manipulate the 「beginning」 and the 「end」 of every creature inside MoonCancer’s territory.

The demonic Aztec dog is forever tasked to guide souls to their final rest―his mere presence is the acceptance of the end. Under a different summoning, this would be already a proper Noble Phantasm fitting for such a deity.

――However, inside of him now lies the light of hope. A presence as dazzling as the sun.

He is no more an outsider, watching the sun from afar without hopes of ever touching it. He is Hachiko-Xolotl, both light and the darkness.

Because of that, his story isn’t one of an 「absolute end.」 Inside of this darkness, now lies 「eternity.」

A story without an ending. A long slumber in the embrace of hope.

―And, maybe, it is a far more cruel destiny than to simply be hit with the concept of 「death,」 instead, to disappear in an uncertain landscape for as long as it is needed for the conclusion of one’s destiny, suspended in a state that is neither alive nor dead, absorbed by this Servant ever-reaching domain. But that never bothered a part of his whole... And if he could faithfully withstand this pain, then even a foe can too. That’s his new hope.

“The taste of snow, the sound of laughter, the comforting warmth of a homemade meal... The world is really made of many beautiful things.”

DISLIKES
    “Humanity... No, no, that won’t do. We dislike certain humans, not the entirety of your kind. ―Ah? What are you saying? Of course even dogs have preferences!”

WISH FOR THE HOLY GRAIL
    “May our long wait come to an end. That is our everlasting hope.”

Contrary to the image a dog evokes, as a former introvert, he’s someone who needs time in order to adapt to other characters. From the way he keeps to himself, one could even think he’s not capable of communicating using human language, but in actuality he’s very proficient at this―it’s more of a 「I’m very particular with whoever I want to exchange words with」 type of silence.

“I told you, dogs DO have standarts! ―You humans and your tendency of thinking we should readily accept any of you.”

――Sheesh, for a Servant named Hachiko, that blunt honesty is not very cute of you! But, even if that’s a problem, in the end you simply can’t stay mad long enough at these huge puppy eyes.

His appreciation for life is his most defining characteristic. Even as he’s simply watching Servants and staff going on, there is an unmistakable spark of interest in his eyes. His favorite things are receiving words of praise, and his dislikes are experiencing sadness. He’s a simple creature deep down, with simple needs, to the point he barely even calls his Master by their title, prefering a simple "you" (if anything, if you hear him calling you "Master", you done fucked up). Really, if even a single human is capable of showing him love, then that’s more than enough... Such is his philosophy.

Incidentally, he speaks of himself using plurals, even though he’s a stable and well-anchored Phantom fusion. Maybe, his nature―the sun and the moon―isn’t something so easy to merge. Or… Maybe… Since his Hachiko half is so very humble, to the point that it doesn’t even seem to contribute heavily to anything about them (which couldn’t be more of a lie!), his Xolotl half has to remind everyone that they’re one and the same. They are surprisingly buddy-buddy, you see.

―But, please, no matter what, don’t say “Aww, I knew you’re a good boy deep down!” or anything like that in public, it makes him unable to contain his tail wags, and that’s embarrassing.

Guinefort
    (RoydGolden)

He’s very serious when he looks at the Master.
    “She loves you. Please, don’t step on her affections.”

Mary Cecil & Hellhound
    (BnEl15)

“...”
    He’s not very fond of Hellhound’s human, but out of respect for him won’t say anything.

Macak
    (DelRey)

“We can’t really understand that arrangement between him and the unsinkable feline. A Headpat Train isn’t doable!”
    MoonCancer has a complicated expression on his face. Maybe he’s finding out he’s a little possessive...? Aww.

Argos
    (jishara)

“We heard the voice of this one in the darkness, once. He displayed a beautiful loyalty—and earned his happy ending.”

Sobek
    (TQG Imaginatorious)

“A fertility deity—we won’t see eye to eye, we and that Servant. Life is Quetzalcoatl’s domain.”

Harambe
    (You)

“A victim of humanity’s ignorance... But, much like someone we know, he’s blessed with a magnanimous heart.”
    MoonCancer has nothing but respect for this huge Saver.

Boye
    (ScarfDyedShadow)

His tail is wagging positively (j-just a little!) as he thinks of Boye.
    “We understand this little one, and the little one understands us. She’s a good creature.”

Dodo
    (kiwi)

MoonCancer nods, silently. Yes, yes, little one, you do well hating humans——b-but maybe, at the same time, you should try and get along with them? They give amazing chin scratches sometimes.

"James J. Kilroy"

MoonCancer is lost in thought.
    “He patted our head a couple days ago, but we don’t think he was looking at us. Maybe he was an 「owner」 once? We think he’d be amazing with a big, fluffy white dog at his side. What do you think?”

Extinction

“We owe this one a lot—she perished four suns before my time.”

"William Harrisson"

“Loud. He’s very loud. But he called us a good boy, so maybe… He’s not that bad...”
    His wagging tail betrays the fact he considers this a pleasant memory.

Bäckerhexe Mutter
    (Vance)

“Something about this Servant makes our fur stand on, although her smile is as pretty as a flower.”

Snow Queen’s Tale
    (Baron Magnus)

“We thought our existence was rather complicated, but... The blonde human has her own special circumstances, it seems.”

"CCCP"
    (Drangle)

“That one is a good one... It’s a good one.”
    Important things must be said twice!

Arion
    (Wyvern)

“We hope this one can find his other half soon. We understand the pain of separation, too.”

O-O-O
    (sutaa)

MoonCancer was rather fidgety when he heard about this Servant.
    “D-do you... Think that one could, maybe, know... Where that person is? ——N-no, nothing! Nothing. We apologize.”

Michelangelo
    (Nuclear)

“That pup is not very good to you, isn’t he? Do you need us to teach him some manners?”

Hassan-i-Sabbah (Ali)
    (Vididii)

“He... Reminds us of Quetzalcoatl.”
    Is this a good thing? Is this a bad thing? What is it, dog!?

「Thank you—」

A distant voice uttering forgotten words.

But the affection behind them will cross even time.

「Thank you for loving me.」

「You waited for me for so long... Then, now it’s my turn.

I’ll be right here. Keep working hard a little longer, for now.」

Love will always prevail, even if these words ever lose their way.

And one day, in the distant future, that train will finally come back——

I was gonna put this under a spoiler tag but I think you guys are tired of clicking on stuff, right?

TLDR; Good boys forced to take the evil bad boy role because of a name don’t want to be bad boys and unconsciously end up calling for the help of the goodest boy of all. Hijinks ensue.

You can see exactly where I started to think “this bullshit is getting too bullshit-y” and gave up. What can I say, you guys, WF gotta WF.

But yes, originally this was a sheet supposed to nab two crowns from Rey. I’ll settle for sharing one, though. Wait for me, Pretender crown. Wait for me.

Also, boy, do I have things to say this time...

- I refuse to comply with Nasu’s bullshit so this is all Central America shenanigans. I won’t ever accept that Brazil speaks Spanish now for some reason.
    - I SURE HOPE SO THE FACT HE'S A MC SERVANT IS WELL ESTABILISHED HOLY SHIT IMMA FLIP MY SHIT IF I HAVE TO TRY AND EXPLAIN.
    - Also shout-out to creators like Wyvern, Pine and DelRey who are always delivering bangers that are like full-fledged stories already. I mean, HELLO? SEMIMO-CAMAZOTZ?? ARAMITAMA-AMATERASU?? FREUD?? I tried my hands on a sheet like that but I won’t say I was 100% successful like they are. I still tried, though. Let’s definitely say that this whole thing was heavily inspired by these behemoths.
    - It was a dream of mine to pay homage to the best Akita boy one day, but I wasn’t expecting to mix him with a mythology that I promised I’d never touch in my life... But what is MCaS if not the opportunity to test your limits, right?
    - Anyway, and this isn’t even my first draft. Actually this whole thing overlaps a lot with my initial idea, a certain black doggy with their companion, a white doggy, but since this idea is a gift from someone else, I thought it would be too disingenuous to compete using their project. Maybe they wouldn’t care? But I do! So, consider this the sound of my engines revving for a future sheet.

This was too long and too full of shit and it wasn't the wildest of rides, but I sincerely hope y'all enjoyed it anyway. See you soon!

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; December 10th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    s h i e l d e r
    O-O-O
    skybound protector of below from above, shielder of heavens embrac
    e

First Ascension
    Second Ascension
    Third Ascension
    Fourth Ascension

"My Master - my child. All I ask is that when all seems dire, please look to the sky, and know I am there."

A
    LIGNMEN
    T
    Lawful Good
    IMAGE VA
    Amamiya Sora
    IMAGE SONG
    The Winged One
    NATURAL ENEMY

Amaterasu

« Parameters »Parameters
    STR C
    END B
    AGI E
    MAG B
    LUK C
    NP EX

« Skills »Skills
    Self-Field Defence C

The class skill of Shielders, the power to protect others that reduces damage to one's allies and the surrounding territory within range. Provided they remain in her immediate vicinity, Shielder’s comrades receive a stark increase to their defences, with her other protective skills automatically applied to them to keep them safe.

As the common sense of Man considers her 「an existence that has shielded our Earth since time immemorial,」Shielder’s power as a planetary-level protector is truly without peer. However, this definition only extends to her main body, and by the mere fact she has managed to manifest as a Servant, she acknowledges her power as insufficient, because she has 「died.」

As an aspect of the Earth's environment without the capacity for death, because it was never alive, summoning Shielder at all should be impossible. But in that moment the Earth was assaulted – the landscape bleached, the skies burned, her charges assaulted by an Alien God… If protecting the Earth and its inhabitants is what defines her, then in failing her duty, she became 「no better than dead.」

A Servant that can only exist after humanity has fallen, by forcing herself into a Saint Graph, the avatar called Shielder is but a small portion of what was once a much greater defensive force. And all the same she will diminish herself, a thousand times over if need be, to safeguard what little of mankind remains.

"Still, there is more. If I believed taking this form would cement humanity's fall as fact, then I admit... I may have hesitated. But there is another way for me to die, as it were. Do you understand? If my role were no longer necessary - if humanity were to transcend the Earth and leave it behind, that too would mean my end. That is my own, selfish reason for appearing before you, Master. To become not a Servant that engraves the end of mankind, but to ensure I become the Servant who engraves their ascension."

Riding E+
    The capacity to ride mounts and vehicles. Given Shielder is traditionally an existence without solid form, not to mention entirely disconnected from human experience, it should come as no surprise that her rank is all but nonexistent.

While she has no experience with traditional mounts, however, the same cannot be said for her ability to 「ride」currents and fields of air, pressure, and even gravity. Shielder is, after all, something that exists 「above」 the world of Man, something humanity accepts as having always been watching over them. More than mere flight, by locking on to a particular target, she maintains a constant position overhead, no matter what obstacles may deter her. Like a mother, waiting to at any moment wrap her arms round a child.

“And of course, like any mother, I know that one day, all of you will have to leave me behind and step out on your own – that you’re all going to face what’s out there one day or the other, no matter what Gaia makes of it. You'll ride something so much more complex than what your ancestors could ever have imagined... Than what I could ever have imagined, watching you all grow up, and then you'll press onward. I haven't stopped looking forward to that day, since the moment I was born."

Galvanism A+++
    The power to absorb and dissipate attacks that lack physical form. At the highest rank, such is Shielder’s power as a guardian of the World against external, ultra-violent threats.

Since days of old, Shielder’s body has taken blow after blow for the people living under her protection – and the force she protects them from is no mere Magecraft, but the very wrath of the Sun itself. The greatest representation of destructive force, of authority, of 「power」 that Man has worshipped for millennia – that is her natural opponent, and from the perspective of mankind, she has successfully repelled its assault for millennia.

Non-corporeal attacks are rendered ineffective against Shielder automatically, being absorbed harmlessly into her body and converted to strength. While her absorptive ability in this field is already top-class, it is enhanced even further against attacks bearing the concept of 「fire,」「heat,」or 「Sun.」

Naturally, this protection also extends to the whole of the area covered by her
    Self-Field Defence. No matter how long she must endure, how many holes may take root in her shield, she will not allow even a single disastrous ray to pass her by.

“Actually... That is, I. I understand there's a practice on the surface - I've seen it so many times and even so, it still amazes me, like everything you do - of bathing in the sun's rays? You can't understand just how brave that seems to me. I may be used to it now, but I still feel that thing burn me. But, if you're sure it's safe... I'd! Like to try it. Just once!"

Natural Body (Trioxygen) A
    Trioxygen, also known as O-O-O, in addition to its more common name. A pale blue gas, it is found naturally in the higher atmosphere, and can be recognised at lower levels by its distinctive scent. It is a component of the natural world Shielder knows well, given that her entire body consists of the gas, tightly-compounded into the shape of her humanoid avatar. A truly natural body, as created and perpetually maintained by the laws of nature.

Calling on her powers as an agent of the natural world, Shielder is able to selectively manifest the properties of trioxygen anywhere within the bounds of her defensive field.

Trioxygen is 「highly toxic.」Continued exposure causes severe damage to the respiratory system and bloodstream.
    Trioxygen is 「a potent oxidant.」 Metals and electronics steadily degrade and corrode with the passing of time.
    Trioxygen is a 「purifying agent.」Toxins, bacteria, and vermin are purged and burnt away.

Because her body is itself composed of trioxygen, a compound naturally formed by exposing oxygen to sunlight, this amounts to a perpetual HP regen effect with minimal upkeep.

"I realise there's a certain irony in it, humanity's protector being a toxin... But I don't believe there's anything contradictory there. The future home of mankind is a place currently completely inhospitable to them, but I know you will make it work. Just as you use this toxin as a shield, and repurpose it for your own use. You adapt, more than I ever imagine."

Universal Birds Eye View B-
    The ability to understand everything within a limited territory in which she is summoned – this can be anything from sight, hearing, or magical detection. Because she has 「always」watched over the World since before the time of humanity, it goes without saying that she has witnessed everything that transpired on the Earth’s surface, from the time man took their first steps all the way to the modern era, and even to this very moment Shielder looks down at her charges from her home above the clouds.

Effectively allows for a complete comprehension of all human history, far superior to the likes of Clairvoyance, as rather than 「seeing」 it is closer to 「remembering.」However, her knowledge is restricted solely to visual information, and only that which could be perceived from a bird’s eye viewpoint – for example, the inside of a sealed room without no view of the sky would exist outside her perception.

This also covers observing the entirety of the Earth. At the same time, the amount of information involved is far too dense for Shielder to independently process, and far exceeds what her Servant body can contain. Both viewing past events and observing the present, then, requires connecting her 「terminal」 avatar to the 「server」main body in the upper atmosphere, and slowly sifting out the necessary information over time. While the main body will automatically alert her if it perceives a threat in her immediate vicinity, this still makes Shielder’s expression of this skill on the whole rather unwieldy.

"Actually hearing what goes on on the surface is, unfortunately, the domain of my senpai, but all the same... Watching you grow up has been an unforgettable experience. Even if I knew how you were destined to reach the sea of stars eventually... There's still a difference between knowing and seeing it play out, right? Witnessing the tale of Man spanning a million years is a privilege I will never forget."

« Noble Phantasm »
    Ozonosphere
    In All Directions Safe Under my Sky
    Rank EX
    Anti-Anti-World

A shield above the clouds.

Shielder’s true name is Ozone Layer. A protective layer of trioxygen ozone gas, this region of the stratosphere serves to absorb the bulk of solar radiation before it can reach the Earth’s surface. As the Age of Gods came to a close and the laws of physics began to take hold, a shield was erected around the Earth, one composed of the very laws mankind had created for their benefit, that would reject the interference of outsiders altogether. That is the true nature of the Ozone Layer, the ultimate Pro-Earth, Anti-Celestial shield.

Through the effects of Galvanism and Natural Body (Trioxygen), Shielder already exerts much of the protective force of the Ozone Layer without needing to invoke this Noble Phantasm directly. Only when the situation is dire must she escalate to calling upon the full force of her nature as a shield, consuming vast amounts of mana by linking directly to the actual Ozone Layer above the Earth and assuming control of the entire structure. Temporarily, a shield capable of covering the whole of the Earth descends upon Shielder’s location, intent on absorbing and purifying anything that could be considered 「a threat to Humanity,」anything that could be considered 「external to the Earth.」 Naturally, Servants of the Foreigner class are exceptionally vulnerable to being consumed in this manner. While the range of Shielder’s Self-Field Defence increases to the point of covering the whole of the World – she retains the right to selectively not apply her protection to her enemies.

But there is more, of course.
    The Ozone Layer embraces the Earth.
    The Ozone Layer rejects outer space.
    The area covered by Shielder’s Self-Field Defence, while this Noble Phantasm is active, therefore becomes 「Earth.」
    While everything outside that range becomes 「space.」

Humans, even in the modern era, are not yet meant to survive in space on their own.
    The protection of the Common Sense of Man thus far is a force of the planet.

Thus, everything not placed under Shielder’s protection, for the scant minute she is able to maintain this Noble Phantasm’s deployment, becomes 「a place where humanity cannot exist.」To those humans who threaten the Earth while humanity is still Earth-bound, Ozone Layer has the right to retract the planet’s protection. Even if nothing visually changes – there is no oxygen, there is no guard against ultraviolet light and radiation, there is no basic chemistry allowing for the functions of the human body to continue, there is no concept of cells or respiration. There is only the Truth of a barren, lifeless world. There is only the time between this Noble Phantasm’s activation and deactivation, looking to all those protected by it as though the enemy force simply drops dead. It goes without saying that this aspect of Ozonosphere has no effect on non-human life, that does not rely on the laws created by Man to persist.

« Craft Essence »
    A wish...
    Sorry, Master. I was simply thinking aloud.
    It's common for more... conventional Servants to have a wish, is that right?
    I was wondering what mine own might be. And though it's nothing grand, I believe I've decided.
    You'd like to hear it? Ah, splendid!
    I suppose... Oh, this is embarrassing...
    It's just, I've spent so long embracing the Earth that I, that is...
    Would like to try being embraced myself?
    Ah, no no no! Not like that at all!
    If this wish were to come true, then. Yes, that's right.
    Not now, but in the distant future. When Man is leaving the Earth behind to reach their destiny.
    Right before I become unnecessary, right as the last shuttle passes through my body...
    I would like to think the people on board are giving me a hug.

« Relationships »
    James Kilroy
    "Hee hee... You know, Master, given how much I've seen over the years, it's quite likely at one point or another, the 'real' Kilroy has passed under my gaze. It would be a terrible breach of privacy, but perhaps I could take a quick look at my memories and-- wait, wait! That... That hole in my main body just there! It's... shaped like... No, no! How could have possibly been there!?"

Extinction
    "We are, of course, enemies at our cores, but I'm sure you realise that already, Master. A slight neglect in my duty and Extinction could descend on us all -- so you could say I know Assassin quite well, with her shadow always hanging over me."

Fundamental Interactions
    "Hah... In a sense, you could say they are my junior, and yet, all I can feel is a strong sense of admiration for them, and how far they would go for my charges. I owe my existence to what they represent, as man owes theirs to me. .................................................. ......... It would be. Inappropriate to ask for a pat on the head, of course."

« Art Sources »Initial collapse art by Titanaaaaa
    First Ascension by kaohom503
    Second Ascension by umieekaki
    Third Ascension by melonplush202
    Fourth Ascension by milkuriem

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    MoonCancer Hachiko is a punch to the face in the form of an introduction. I was left stunned and confused just three paragraphs in, wondering if you'd be able to make this work.

You definitely did though, great sheet. I'll probably write more in-depth comments later on.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hachiko-Welp I think I just got the best choice to give three points to at the end. This being the first time one of my sheets appeared in another's definitely didn't make me biased for it, no siree, absolutely not biased towards it whatsoever. Man, that's one hell of a way to do a Hachiko sheet.

Shielder-The ozone layer... THE OZONE LAYER personified as an angelic mother figure! Well then... I wonder what's next, gravity? Oh and a question for sutaa, who is her senpai she mentioned under Universal Bird's Eye View?
    Last edited by TQG Imaginatorious; August 9th, 2022 at 12:00 AM.

Blog Entries

Source
    "Servant Archer, Michelangelo, I've arrived and all tha-- ... I-- What have you done, you incompetent sorcerer!? How dare you trap me in his body!?"

Class: Archer
    True Name: Michelangelo Buonarroti
    Alias: "Il Divino", "Automa Cavaliere"
    Height and Weight: 192 cm / 77 kg

Source: Historical fact
    Region: Italy / 2019 Antarctica
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Man

Parameters
    Strength: B+
    Constitution: D
    Agility: B
    Magical Energy: B
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: A

Biography
    Legend
    Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni, known simply as Michelangelo, was an Italian sculptor, painter, architect and poet of the High Renaissance. Born in the Republic of Florence, his work had a major influence on the development of Western art, particularly in relation to the Renaissance notions of humanism and naturalism. He is often considered a contender for the title of the archetypal Renaissance man, along with his rival and elder contemporary, Leonardo da Vinci. Given the sheer volume of surviving correspondence, sketches, and reminiscences, Michelangelo is one of the best-documented artists of the 16th century and several scholars have described Michelangelo as the most accomplished artist of his era.

Despite these feats, Michelangelo remains out of reach of most Servant summoning rituals, being recorded after death as a mere Phantom. However, the Human Order Incineration incident and its surrounding circumstances allowed him to manifest as a Hybrid Heroic Spirit. When Chaldea's Master attempted to summon Michelangelo (despite Leonardo da Vinci's numerous protests), the sculptor's relation to the world-famous marble statue of David allowed him to upload his consciousness (spirit) into one of da Vinci's prototype backup bodies: a combat-optimized male-type model that used the Automa Cavaliere as its foundation.

Character
    Dislikes: Biography as a genre, mirrors
    Talent: Poetry, visual arts, self-loathing

Introverted and passive. A cranky old man who hates almost everything. Although his current appearance is definitely that of a handsome young man, Michelangelo's speech patterns, mentality, and overall demeanor are closer to those of a reclusive curmudgeon fed up with life. While he is mostly acerbic and harsh, he has a side to him that will complete any reasonable request using any means necessary.

As someone who makes beautiful things yet is not himself beautiful, Michelangelo finds no reason to like himself. For this reason, he constantly antagonized Leonardo da Vinci, who possessed good looks on top of overflowing talent. Because he couldn't find beauty in himself, Michelangelo was confined to giving form to things other people found beautiful, relegating him to the status of a mere Phantom.

Even now, as he possesses the ideal body he once coveted, Michelangelo still does not know peace, because he still does not consider himself worthy of the title "beautiful", making this borrowed charm doubly loathsome to him. And so the sculptor continues to chip away at himself in agony, ever in search of a beauty that is uniquely his.

Relationships
    Master
    Thanks to the circumstances surrounding his summoning, it could be said that Michelangelo's bond level starts at level -1. That said, if the Master were to prove themselves competent, reasonable, and respectful, there should be no problem with getting along.

Leonardo da Vinci (Rider)
    "Listen to me, Master. Just because people say you can do everything doesn't mean you should. Understand? Otherwise, you'll end up a sick, twisted old codger who runs around thinking he's a little girl."

David
    "Oh, Your Majesty. How can I help you? 'Make another statue of me', you say? Eh, I'm not really in the business of-- 'It'll pay for the copyright fees of your pirated Noble Phantasm'!? ... W-Well, I suppose I have it in me to make one or two more..."

Senji Muramasa, Ishtar, Parvati
    "Hah... Of all the bodies I could've been summmoned in, and it had to be that asshole's work... Why couldn't I have gotten some random Oriental teenager's instead?"

Galatea
    "The foremost example of Classical sculpture? Of course I know her; you'd have to, if you were in my line of work. Having said that, I can't help but wonder. As the legend goes, Galatea's form is the one desired by King Pygmalion. But did anyone bother asking her what she wanted to look like?"
    Class Skills
    Independent Action: C
    The ability to act independently for a period even if Magical Energy supply from the Master is severed. It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master.

Magic Resistance: E+++
    Skill that grants protection against magical effects. Cannot cancel spells, but reduces damage somewhat. A skill granted to Michelangelo as compensation for his class, its output rises dramatically while the Noble Phantasm is active.

Personal Skills
    Golden Rule (Body): C
    Skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect godlike body, preserving beauty. While the arrangement of this body's features are objectively pleasing to the eye, the Skill's rank was forcibly reduced, at Michelangelo's own insistence.

Overload: B
    Skill that grants an additional boost while the user accepts the fact that it inflicts damage upon him or herself. In Michelangelo's case, he simply pushes the machine body to its absolute limits, boosting its output across the board and increasing the attack power of his Noble Phantasm. He then suffers damage due to the body being unable to handle the strain. Incidentally, it seems that "surpassing the human body's limits for the sake of art" is something Michelangelo was well-acquainted with while alive.

"If there's one silver lining to this situation, it's that I won't feel any regret working this body to death!"

Song to Celestial Love: --
    Michelangelo Buonarroti's way of living (loving), expressed as a Skill without his knowledge. He chipped away at his marble medium under the impression that "the statue's ideal form is merely waiting inside"; it could be said that he carves away at himself in the same manner. This self-sculpting is largely in vain because Michelangelo did not allow himself to be loved: although he could observe what was needed to edify his clients and his few friends, his insecurity in his own appearance (character) meant that no one could do the same for him.

Mutual edification of the lover and the beloved. One's actions leading to their "ideal self" are affirmed, verified, and enhanced by the other, and vice versa. The more Michelangelo and his beloved spend time with each other, the more all their base parameters save Magical Energy increase, culminating in the application of up to three plus-corrections per parameter. A tide-turning boon, to be sure, but the real challenge here is finding someone Michelangelo is willing to open up to.

Incidentally, if a contemporary hero were to gain this Skill, it would manifest under the name Michelangelo Phenomenon.

Noble Phantasms
    Uomo Terribile: The Awe-Inspiring Man
    Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 5-70
    Maximum targets: 200 people

The legendary talent of inspiring awe (terribilita) given form. Originally this was an all-purpose-type Noble Phantasm that unleashed "the thing most likely to instill dread in the target" by analyzing their mentality, but thanks to the circumstances surrounding Michelangelo's summoning, its output has been restricted to a pure-white combat-type mobile suit he calls "Re David".

While the mobile suit is active, Michelangelo's physical parameters and Magic Resistance receive several plus-corrections, and his attacks receive the anti-Giant and anti-Evil attributes due to the suit's foundation as "a colossal statue of King David".

Cinque Pietre Terribile: The Awe-Inspiring Five Stones
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-99
    Maximum targets: 1 person

A Hypothetical Noble Phantasm designed by Michelangelo to be used while controlling the mobile suit "Re David". Four laser blasts are fired at the target as warning shots; should the opponent fail to comply with the warnings, he will be able to fire a fifth shot, "a rapid, nonlethal attack that is extremely difficult to evade", that is said to certainly hit a vital spot and defeat the opponent.

Author's Notes
    TL;DR: Michelangelo has body image issues and a massive inferiority complex. He also shoots laser beams from a giant mechanical statue of David.

What's this? Nuclear making a Servant sheet that's not related to one of his scenarios?! The sky must be falling!

Back when I was conceptualizing Winterbaum, one of the Creations who would've fought in the Grail War was a male da Vinci who piloted Selesia's Vogelchevalier. It didn't pan out, of course, but that's roughly how long I've had the idea percolating in my head. And it feels quite satisfying to finally put it into paper.

In hindsight, Donatello and his statue of Gattamelata would have been mechanically easier to weave into this concept, but the human interest angle and drama Michelangelo brought to the table was *chef's kiss* and more than made up for the effort. Anyway. Ciao.

P. S. The best statue of David is... Bernini's, of course.
    Last edited by Nuclear; August 9th, 2022 at 06:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    O-O-O got a sensible chuckle out of me the moment I figured it out, which is I think the purest mark of a good "reveal" sheet.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    An Assassin no longer of the class, joined by a kindred spirit, to become a Lancer with no lance.

Hassan of The Blessed Fists

Class: Lancer
    Other Classes: Assassin (Non-altered saint graph)
    True Name:
    Hassan-i-Sabbah, Muhammad Ali,
    Other Names:"Hassan ali" (By self), the man with heaven-sent hands
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Middle east

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Height: 215 cm
    Weight: 107 kg
    Dislikes: Not being able to throw dirks
    Talent: Boxing
    Natural Enemy: Li Shuwen (Old Assassin)
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Male, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Fists
    Catalyst: A pair of boxing gloves

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance B+: A skill of the Lancer Class. Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by greater magecraft and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.
    Blessed Hands receives this skill due to his change in class, trading in his A ranks in Presence Concealment and personal Wind Resistance to obtain it, maintaining the fairly high rank of B+. The positive modifier seems to be a side effect of his noble phantasms.

Personal Skills:
    Outboxer EX: A skill denoting mastery over the martial art of boxing, and specialization in the Outboxing sub-style.

It's high rank denotes Hassan's tutelage by the greatest boxer of all time, his own distorted form being the unnatural optimization for it, and his sacrificing of his designation as an assassin in the pursuit of boxing.

Thrilla in Manilla B: A variation of the Battle Continuation skill, it is a Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. The specification occurs in it's activation. While it does allow for increased durability, and ability to survive beyond what is normally possible, it also comes with a "best of three" condition.

Upon activation of the mortal wound condition, Hassan fights closer to full strength than if he were to have the usual BC, and is able to provide himself a "rematch", throwing himself at his foe once again. If he loses, the effect will end and he will simply perish and demanifest, but if he wins, both he AND his opponent are once again "restored", until they clash for a third time (or die from outside factors) to decide who is truly the better.

It's name is a reference to the third fight between Ali and Joe Frazier III, which ended in Ali's victory after a previous loss, then win in their preceding matches. The bout was almost universally regarded as one of the best and most brutal fights in boxing history, and as Ali trained Hassan to box like he himself and more, it becomes a skill.

Rope-A-Dope A: An evasion type skill that greatly improves Hassan's perception and reaction, allowing him to deny being hit in situations where he appears trapped. In that respect, it's very similar to the Instinct skill.

It is of course named after Ali's own technique.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Float like a Butterfly, Sting like a Bee
    "-The hands can't hit what the eyes can't see. That old presence concealment of yours still has a place."
    Type: Anti-unit (Object)
    Range: Self
    Max Targets: 1

Upon sacrificing his pact with Shaytan, and entering under the tutelage of Muhammad Ali, Hassan "earned his gloves" in training, receiving a pair of boxing gloves that seal off the remaining cursed energy within his form. This allowed him a form closer to that of what is standard for servants. While this means he no longer has his version of Zabaniya, the gloves themselves are notedly highly effective against magic/magecraft, allowing Hassan's punches to slip through most magical barriers. The effect is also the reason for the positive modifier on his magic resistance skill.

In exchange for his previous specialization of "anti-magus", he has become a specialist in "anti-magic".

The Greatest
    "You've inherited my title, Hassan- now put it to the test."
    Type: Anti-Team
    Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: 1*

A Reality Marble taking the form of a Heavyweight Championship boxing ring and ringside. Upon the activation and manifestation of the space, the singular target and Hassan are forced into a 1 vs 1 match, where weapons, noble phantasms included, are left behind, forcibly kept out of the space (they cannot be summoned otherwise either), the same as casting spells. The asterisk refers to figures other than the target being able to be pulled in, serving as spectators and ringside managers, though they in no way can interact with the fight other than speech, and helping their fighter in-between rounds.

The fight itself does not restrict the combatants to the rules of boxing- it merely imparts a 3 minute "round" structure, with no limit on round number. The rounds go on until one fighter is knocked out or is killed. While magical clothing or armor remains worn, the "active use" of magic or magecraft is banned.

Muhammad Ali manifests physically in this space, serving as Hassan's Coach, ringside aid, and (VERY Biased) Commentator for the match. He's a shade of sorts, and cannot be harmed, but will not harm others in the space.

Lore: In Camelot, he was helpless, forced to rely upon a demon to save him. In Shinjuku, alone, he was submitted by the martial prowess of another assassin. Needless to say, Cursed-Arm's normally humble persona had been lowered into one of self doubt, as he would gestate in the throne.

However, he was then met by a spirit in the throne, not yet quite able to manifest on his own, who had an offer- try something different! If serving as an assassin in the classical sense was failing him, repurpose that precision and technique into a different fighting craft.

This of course, was met with absolute denial from one of the most devout members of the Hassan sect, and rightfully so: he had sacrificed everything to become a member of the order.

However, as the spirit (Who would reveal himself as Muhammad Ali in an unsuccessful bid to win over Hassan) often did in life, he would utterly badger Hassan with the request, ITCHING to manifest at least in some form. He refused to leave his side as the assassin trained and brooded, and eventually... an empathy formed. Between Two warriors of the non-battlefield sense, united under a shared faith, one an introvert, the other the extrovert... a dynamic was forged, as well as an agreement. ONCE, for a single, SUITABLE manifestation, he would allow his saint graph to be altered in a similar matter to a summer servant. And so for that future instance, he would train.

So as his master summoned him, expecting a knife-fighter to be one of their champions for the World Martial Arts Grand Bout Singularity (WMAGB is a licensed QWE trademark), a heart-crushing assassin, they received someone else entirely.

The man with heaven-sent hands, Hassan of the Blessed Fists.

Personality: Hassan has changed very little as a lancer.
    In contrast with his disturbing appearance, he was very loyal. He accepted the authority of his master and would never betray him. While he was alive, he wished for nothing more than to become one of the Old Men of the Mountain, so that he might leave his mark on history. Only after he gave up his face, his people, and his love in order to take the name of Hassan-i-Sabbah did he realize that his wish for renown would be forever denied to him. He sees now that he was naive to seek glory as an Old Man of the Mountain, but he does not regret what he has become. This extends to his choice to take a chance as a boxer, though he is slightly more irritable, due to the constant commentary from Ali in his head.

Relationships:
    Hassan of a Hundred Personas: "I was surprised by how supportive she was of the prospect. She even offered to show support as my 'go-to ring girl', but I politely declined upon hearing a certain tone of excitement from Ali."

Hassan of the Serenity: "Upon finding me contained by my gloves, she welcomed me to 'the no touching club'. I must admit that it took me longer than it should have to realize this was in jest"

Zealot: "...I believe she would be outraged, if she found I have taken a temporary leave from the order. I do not wish to test my might against the 19th at the moment, so please refrain from informing her."

King Hassan: "...."
    (He is too ashamed to face his leader. King Hassan however, respects the choice to attempt to better himself, and enjoys watching him box.)

Yan Quing: "It was the fact that he had defeated me with a style of boxing from his homeland that truly moved me to accept Ali's training. It was very clearly a useful tool... I do hope for the possibility to clash with him again, should he accept."

Karna (Santa): "A prodigy of the art? Well, I must confess that I agree with Ali's desire to test our might against him."

Manannán mac Lir: "I hear the king's host was even able to match servants as a mere Magus- if they were to agree to it, I would love to engage in at least a spar."

Grigori Rasputin: "I care not that he works for the alien god. Get him in the ring."

Quetzalcoatl: "While I am indifferent to the goddess, we greatly respect her choice in art. Ali says he reminds him of an old friend from Japan in life."

Kilroy: "His capability to infiltrate... that is something only the specialists of the order could hope to replicate. I commend him."

Extinction: "There is no art, or specificity in her killing. Entities like her... it reminds me of my thankfulness that I may step away from the order."

William Henry Harrison: "...Even Ali thinks his speeches take too long."

Bäckerhexe Mutter: "Her desire to.... to forcibly 'raise' humanity, if you can call it that... it disgusts me. Humanity should be left to their convictions, to choose to follow their own rules, find their own masters. They should not be... coddled in such a way."

Snow Queen's Tale: "I feel for the sacrifice that her journey forces upon her. I have done much the same, and I hope she... finds that it was worth it in the end, as I did. Though, we wish the curse of hardship was not on her at all."

CCCP: "Ali keeps requesting to see if my jabs can match their thrusters... Admittedly, I do not wish to punch one who looks like a dog, even if their mind and voice is a man's. It just does not sit right."

Arion: "...With his help, could even I become a Rider too?"

Hachiko-Xolotl: "The hope he possesses is of a champion in his truest form. Were he a man who wished to kill, he could become a Hassan of the highest order, but... I am quite pleased to hear he instead remains a friend and partner to humanity."

Ozone Layer: "I would like to give her my gratitude, for keeping us safe for all these years. I hope those servants who soar through the skies wish her well as they pass."

Michelangelo: "His humbleness is sometimes a bit much.... I think my sisters would lump us in the same boat."

Epicurus Alter: "...disgusting. Those horrid desires cannot save him in my ring."

Mondegreen/Curse of Babel: “I am once more reminded of the difference between our Allah, and your YHWH, and remain thankful for it.”

Tom Thumb: “It gladdens me to see that the young king was graced with a talkative companion less… crass than Ali. Serve your leaders well, young sir.”

Elisabetha and Johannes Hevelius: “What else is there to remark, other than thank you? I may have given up my face, but my eyes still remain, and thus, I see the creations you have marked upon the celestial ceiling. May Allah bless you both.”

Unknown Soldier: In a hushed tone-
    “Allaahummaghfir li Aljaysh Almansiu warfa' darajatahu fil-mahdiyyeena, wakhlufhu fee 'aqibihi fil-ghaabireena , waghfir-lanaa wa lahu yaa Rabbal-'aalameena, wafsah lahu fee qabrihi wa nawwir lahu feehi.”

Design Notes:
    - A (fairly simple) design for a singularity concept I have rolling around in my empty brain, based off of the K1 Grand Prix and things like the world warrior, king of fighters, or kengan annihilation tournaments in terms of fictional concepts. Fighting rules my brain, can't help it.
    - On the note of his design, I didn't want to change it up too much, but thankfully boxing is rather kind in it's uniform. I borrowed the torn sleeves from Balrog's SFV design, as I though it tied in nicely with the tattered cloak he usually wears. The white/gold scheme ties into the whole "blessed' moniker, and is the same as on his Heroic Spirit Formal Dress CE. I've also made his skin a slightly healthier tone, and made him weigh a good deal more, in order to signify his increased vitality. Plus, he can now fight in the heavyweight division instead of Super Lightweight.
    - As mentioned in my Assassin Simo Hayha sheet, I originally though of the idea of a class-altered Hassan as a method to help bypass the 1945 mystery barrier, since the initial responses to the prospect of more recent servants I got were resounding "Absolutely Not"s instead of the proper "incredibly unlikely"
    - The prompt just sorta lined up, y'know? I was pretty happy to hear it, so thanks, Asterism!
    - I said it in the womb, but I was working on a little shitpost gif, basically just Blessed Fists doing the Rope-A-Dope motion, but I decided it was too annoying and that I should just get the sheet done, so my apologies for that.
    - Hassan and Ali's Relationship is very similar to Little Mac and Doc Louis, in the sense that one is always cheering and shouting advice for the other.
    - Lancer's proxy theme in my head has gotta be You Blow My Mind since it's the hardest theme I've heard for a boxer in any fighting game I've played. Third strike goes crazy.
    Last edited by Vididii; August 16th, 2022 at 10:53 PM. Reason: added interactions part 2

Blog Entries
    Hachiko-Xolotl: It's been said but really, what an amazing sheet. Everything about it just works, despite how wild the idea sounds, plus the character that comes out has so much charm.

Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    Shielder-The ozone layer... THE OZONE LAYER personified as an angelic mother figure! Well then... I wonder what's next, gravity? Oh and a question for sutaa, who is her senpai she mentioned under Universal Bird's Eye View?
    Ionosphere-kun, of course! He has the privilege of 'hearing' everything humans get up to thanks to everyone bouncing signals off his pecs.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wow not me floored at the positive impact this boy made. Thanks a lot you guys ;_;
    By the way I updated the relationship part to add quotes for our new Servants (until Hassan.)

@Pinetree: THANK YOU PINE! But yes, your theme is just one of those moments where you can either go big or go home and it won't be frowned upon... What can I say? Thanks for giving us this opportunity.

@TQG Imaginatorious: WHAT? BIAS? You would never, I know you wouldn't!!
    But thank you for liking him! ;-;

@sutaa: YOU HONOR ME, SUTAA. Thanks a lot for enjoying this ride.

But also we had a burst of activity and I'm so glad, there were SO MANY cool sheets coming out from this. I just knew this month's theme would bring out some out of left field ideas.

Arion: AYO. Wyvern as always coming with the bangers, that's the exact type of crazy I was expecting from you. The Servant is strangely poingnant, like, there's something lonely about him? But at the same time, the way this mount is just trotting about, searching for his new hero better than a lot of Gatekeepers, it's amazing... I wish I could find another word that isn't AMAZING to describe this Servant, but I'm a mess. He's that good.

O-O-O: M-my ozone layer can't be this cute! I absolutely love her, what a concept! It's always so good to read these Servants that appreciate humanity like we are their pets or something, it's always these ones that know what's up. Her Skills are very, very fitting and the creative spin behind them are so good... And that NP ain't behind either. A perfect crystalization of what she represents. And that CE was just the cherry on top of a gorgeous cake, I was hit in my feels. ;_;

Michelangelo Buonarroti: LMAO @ the FC using DaVinci's outfit. Oh, Michelangelo, here you are being just a Michelangelo. What I liked the most is how much his personality was overflowing, this dude is a riot. A ball of spite, and I love every second of it. And not his NP making him basically a magical girl/Eva pilot hybrid by giving him a suit. I'm sorr Odysseus already has something like that and you can't even be original in this regard... His luck is something else.

Hassan of The Blessed Fists: My man was so tired of being cannon fodder that he decided to go apeshit. I respect that. A cool idea (with hilarious results) and on top of that you went above and beyond by giving him a hand-drawn FC? (And was even working on a gif!) Now that's just pure love.

Also not me forgetting I haven't comment on CCCP's sheet.
    CCCP: I LOVE THEM? SO MUCH?? What a sweet idea, and what a... Stupidly amusing execution. I was so engrossed on the sheet I barely noticed the political jabs, but you know what? These sheets where you go 'fuck u' are the ones I tend to enjoy the most, they're so unabashedly fun. I was so touched by the lore of this Servant, how sweet is that he took the little ones with him and even wanted more people on the party? A crowd's good too, those guys were no fun!
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; August 9th, 2022 at 07:34 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sutaa View Post
    Ionosphere-kun, of course! He has the privilege of 'hearing' everything humans get up to thanks to everyone bouncing signals off his pecs.
    Is that the next sheet on your list to do?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Would Alter Servants count?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I guess they do, yeah.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I guess they do, yeah.
    Oh, okay. Thanks. Look forward to my next entry then!

Blog Entries
    Caster of False Pleasure:

Appearance:

Source

Alt sexier FC (naked but nothing visible)

True Name: Epicurus (Alter)

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Strength- E
    Agility- B
    Endurance- D
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- A+

Personality
    A lascivious man whose words and actions utterly ooze sex-appeal. He genuinely believes there to be no higher purpose to life than pursuing pleasure in all its forms, gladly using his considerable eloquence and... other charms to sway others to his line of thinking. Caster occasionally has moments of questioning his nature and the gnawing feeling that he's forgetting something from his original life, but that's swallowed up by the distortion permeating his essence. His wish on the Holy Grail is to drown all humanity in pleasure, extolling it as the ultimate salvation and a release from the drudgeries of life.

Dislikes: higher systems of ethics, confusion over his own existence
    Talent: saving humans with pleasure
    Natural Enemy: Heraclius, his other self

Class Skills:

Territory Creation- B+
    The ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus, such as for the purpose of gathering Mana. At this rank, creation of a "Garden Of Earthly Delights" that's a warped form of the one he lived in alongside his disciples becomes possible. Said garden teems with all manner of blossoming fruits and flowers and exudes a narcotic fragrance that lulls the body and mind into a false sense of security, bestowing Caster an automatic advantage in every persuasion and dialogue check. Furthermore it contains beautiful succubus familiars that can ensnare the target and drain their life-energy while they're too intoxicated by the garden's atmosphere to resist.

Item Construction- C
    A talent to craft items tinted in magical energy. Everything from implements of war to items of daily use can be constructed. Normally Caster would only be able to create simple tablets and scrolls to write his works on but upon becoming a member of the Demonkind he gains an aptitude for forming cursed vessels.

Personal Skills:

Innocent Monster- B
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend.

While a temperate man who believed in balancing one's passions, rumors smeared Caster as a debauched hedonist who cavorted with demons and enticed his followers into orgies. This Skill is the culmination of the accusations against Caster; his effeminacy, atheism and hedonism. Transforming him into an Incubus despite being merely an ordinary man in life and granting Caster the sub-Skills Demonkin Magic- B and Vampirism (Emotion)- C.

Contempt Of The Divine- A+
    The curse of one who refused to revere Divine Spirits, even in the Age of Gods when they walked the earth alongside men. Depletes the power of divine mysteries around Caster in proportion to their rank. So ordinary holy amulets and wards are entirely drained of their power in his presence, while splendidly forged Divine Constructs like Excalibur merely lose some of their luster. Caster also absorbs power in proportion to the divinity he consumes, reinforcing his parameters and can release it in a twilit-colored aura that eats away at everything around him.

Caster possesses this Skill from legends of his Atheism and rebirth into a demonic existence. While not actually an Atheist in life, believing that the gods were intangible perfect beings who merely never intervened in mortal affairs, through being slandered into one who completely denies the deities Caster obtains this as one of the effects of Innocent Monster.

Hedonic Treadmill- A
    A term that denotes the paradox of Hedonism where one gets less pleasure from repeating the same act forcing them to seek out endlessly greater pleasures to satisfy themselves. While his living self's philosophy actually avoided that critique, advocating a temperate life rather than endlessly chasing pleasures, as his Alter version is an embodiment of the flaws of Hedonism Caster possesses a Skill based on this concept.

Emits an aura of corruption around Caster that entices humans around him to be unsatisfied with normal pleasures and driven to seek out ever more extreme ones. The effects escalate as one's psyche decays until eventually the target becomes willing to commit barbaric acts just to satisfy themselves without any awareness their actions are wrong. This Skill builds up with one's proximity to Caster, especially through conversation and wears off the longer one spends time away from him. Interacting closely with Caster for a full week would be required to reach the most extreme effects. Furthermore it can be blocked by mental resistance Skills and Noble Phantasms.

Epistle To Idomeneus- EX
    A Skill that crystallizes the letter Caster wrote at the end of his life, where he extolled his happiness in face of the numerous afflictions wracking him and merely instructed his disciple Idomeneus to look after the children in his care. A counterbalance to the distortion his legend underwent, this attests to Caster's true nature as a kindly man who remained joyful in the face of suffering and had special concern for the wellbeing of children.

As such Caster is normally unable to utilize it in his Altered state. However through a Command Seal or if he is about to die Caster is able to regain his original mindset and activate it. It embodies the concept "revealing the truth", completely nullifying the Innocent Monster Skill in himself and others. Even though Innocent Monster is normally impossible to remove, Caster is able to completely strip away all false rumors and lies surrounding a Servant's identity (Saint Graph) to expose their "true self".

Skills and Noble Phantasms proven to stem from public perception rather than who the Servant was in life are permanently sealed, while instances where the false conception wholly devours the original (such as Salieri and Foreigner Molay) will have their Saint Graphs fatally destabilized by the process, lacking enough veracity to maintain cohesion. As Caster himself is such an existence, born from the malicious rumors swirling around the Father of Hedonism, he will immediately die after invoking this Personal Skill as his Spirit Core irreparably fractures. Nevertheless, Caster welcomes this fate, grateful to be freed from the distorted waking dream his incarnation became.

As a visual, when Caster uses this Skill Greek letters swirl around him before enveloping the target, while flower-petals and a clear breeze wash through the air.

Noble Phantasms
    Elasma Efiáltis
    Thy Ephemeral Phantasia

Type: Anti-Unit

Caster's Incubus powers of illusion sublimated into a Noble Phantasm alongside his theory that sensations are a result of diaphanous films of atoms entering the body. This allows him to project encoded atoms into his opponent's senses to delude them, conjuring phantasmal images such as of hideous monsters, floating castles and their deceased loved ones. As these are technically "actual sense datum" that are merely "misinterpreted" by the intellect rather than "falsities" this Noble Phantasm circumvents Magic or Mental Resistance regardless of rank, surpassing the Illusionism Skill. The illusions can even convey the sense of pain (though not physical damage) as that too is only another sensation. However they're short-lived and Caster has to focus on weaving a specific image before projecting it.

Tavah Epikoros
    Stigma Of The Heretic

Type: Anti-Divine

A Noble Phantasm manifesting how Caster's name became the Judaic word for heretic "Epikoros", based on the belief that he denied divine providence. Much like Gilgamesh and all the treasures of the world, his status as "First and Greatest Apostate" means all the heresies in the world belong to Caster. This title serves as a skeleton-key in the form of a dark red inverted cross tattoo that appears on his cheek when its true name is invoked connecting Caster to all "heretics" across history, allowing him to wield their powers as his own. He can borrow any Magecraft system that was ever condemned as heresy by the Judeo-Christian hegemony, such as Chaldean Astromancy, old Canaanite Cursecraft and the Grecian Mystery Cults. Regardless of their origins all his spells are dyed in an Unholy and Anti-Divine attribute that reflects how the old gods were vilified into demons by Judeo-Christianity.

So here's my second entry for the contest. Alt version of my old Epicurus sheet since I had some ideas I couldn't integrate the first time around. Had trouble finding a sexy demon-boy FC that fit the original so I ultimately split the difference between two that matched what I wanted. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I took my time didn't I.

Epicurus (Alter): OOOOOOO. I loved your Epicurus already, I don't know there's something really charming about him so it was such a good surprise to see his alter... And what a terrifying thought it is that one simple twist changes him so much as a Servant. You can just feel the yikes vibes oozing from him (IT'S GREAT). His utter and soul-changing pursue at indulgence is well told by his skills, and those NPs? Yikes indeed. A great addition to your ever-growing cast of great characters, HOW can you produce so much good stuff so quickly? I wanna be like that one day!
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Been meaning to go over these, been busy, but I'm free now, so-

Killroy- "...Nothing for me to say here. Take the fuckin' shot." is a RAW-ass line. I really enjoy support NP's, I find that shit mad cool, so KWH is a fuckin treat for me. I think it's fucking sick that the effects manifest as schizophrenia symptoms too.

Extinction- I really, REALLY, like Kellwaser Event- that ability is fuckin' peak for me, and I really enjoy the fact that it forcibly creates the feeling of something unknowable, as a force of nature should.

William Henry Harrison- Man, anything with Bandit Keith on it makes me fuckin smile. I wanna do a few presidents myself, so this is a goated inspiration in all honesty, because this sheet is fucking tight. Thundering Words especially, is fantastic, since "keep talking shit, keep getting hit" is a glouriously hype concept. Log Cabin and Hard Cider as well, is something that makes me a little giddy with malicious glee in it's possible application.

Backerhexe Mutter- A fantastic example of "a crawling evil" in my mind, that slowly encroaching horror that seeps into the mind and avoids realization. I'm not familiar with her other versions, but this fucks dude, it's unnerving in a really great way. RIP if she pulls up on Iksandar or Medea though.

Snow Queen's Tale- 30/30 would use quartz to summon, Gerda was like, the one tagalong in the lostbelts I somewhat enjoyed having around, so I'm glad to see someone's giving her some love. That being said, 9-way gestalt servant? FUCK YEAH, that's sick. Especially with the NP being a structure of a story crystalized, it's pretty damn cool

CCCP- MAN, THAT'S A GOOD DOG. I fuckin love the anti-edison angle with a similarly animal-headed servant. Personality wise, reminds me oh TF2's heavy, which I love, and Poyekhali Vostok? Oh. Oh that's fucking Choice. Can't wait to see him space-drift with Swingby, too

Arion- As I'm going through all of these, I think he's my favorite so far in terms of fitting the prompt, all while being really nice and simple. Honestly, what a good fuckin' lad, I'd give him all the cubes and carrots he wants.

Hachiko- Man, fuck you for reminding me of his story and making me tear up....
    Abrasive jests aside, I honestly really enjoy this- the hope he brings with him is something really incredible with the way you transcribed it all (banger fucking formatting btw, it was like a little movie) and you've done a SUPERB job with the skills. I REALLY really like this.

Ozone Layer- This is super fucking sick- I love Trioxygen especially, as I live in an area where it settles over a set of mountains to share the color, so that's a super cool link to my personal life. Additionally, more space shit? That's always a delight to see. And that NP? It has a certain type of... let's go with serene, terrifying magesty to it, I can't help but approve. also, really nice FC set!

Michelangelo- I wish to RAVAGE this man (consensually ofc).
    MECH-KINO, LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    ...Instinctual base thoughts aside, you have suceeded in creating an insanely likable servant that I could not want to summon more. Great, suitable skills (I love that he's to his own self-detriment), and again, ADORE the NP.

Epicurius Alter- Oh he is an absolute WHORE, in the most positive way possible. I really really enjoy Hedonic Treadmill, as I stated with Killroy and Mutter, the subtle abilities that slowly affect their surroundings, that's the good shit. Choice NP's as well, good shit overall.

Gonna go back and add Hassan-Ali's take on his compatriots now, good shit everyone.

Blog Entries
    Vi's feedbacks are like a good mix of WF's praises with Lady Vanatos' chaotic energy.
    Keep it up, dude.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lmao, thanks brother, glad to hear my rambling's at least coherent.

Blog Entries
    Warm thanks to both of the reviews for my funny pinko commie strawman spacedog. I gotta remember to add more relationships as the contest develops.