Page 343 of 858 FirstFirst ... 243293333338341342343344345348353393443843 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,860 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    I want to take a break from the sins and I plan do a Sweeney Todd servant, anyone have any good Sweeney todd servants, I could look at?

He belongs in modern fiction regardless.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    I want to take a break from the sins and I plan do a Sweeney Todd servant, anyone have any good Sweeney todd servants, I could look at?
    Never seen any myself but other serial killer Servants would make sense. It would be for Modern Fiction though sorry.
    Speaketh Sherlock of the "just barely a historic Servant"
    Last edited by sherlock1110; July 26th, 2017 at 05:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here's the only Sweeney Todd sheet I could find, apparently made for some RP. It's pretty good (though a little wanked in parts) so feel free to check it out, though personally I'd recommend doing your own research on the character as much as possible in order to keep your inspiration pure (at least, that's what I generally do).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Never seen any myself but other serial killer Servants would make sense. It would be for Modern Fiction though sorry.
    The original work Sweeney Todd appeared in (The String Of Pearls) came out in 1846, which actually predates Jekyll & Hyde (1886). So I don't see why he couldn't belong in this thread.

Did you assume that the modern-day musical was the first appearance of that character?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Did you assume that the modern-day musical was the first appearance of that character?
    No I'm just ignorant and made a general guess. I haven't even seen the modern-day musical. I feel this will not save me from the RoydWrath though... *braces for impact*
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    No I'm just ignorant and made a general guess. I haven't even seen the modern-day musical. I feel this will not save me from the RoydWrath though... *braces for impact*
    Honestly, I'm more offended that you missed the chance for a "Roid-Rage" joke then anything.

How do I do that things wer hide the Text in a box thing on my tablet? Cuase my sheets going to contain lots of spoilers which could ruin the play and the movie, and also his first is in urban myth he's actully much older then the play, I think his myth took root in the 1780's if I'm not to be mistaken.

1846 actually. I stand corrected.

You talking play or urban myth, cuase his myth was around. Way before the 1800's the play was heavly based on urban myth.

Blog Entries
    How do I do that things wer hide the Text in a box thing on my tablet?
    Just write spoiler in brackets followed by [/spoiler].

Thx.

Blog Entries
    Here's a sheet heavily influenced by Dynasty Warriors
    Faceclaim

Class : Caster
    Identity : Sima Yi, Grand Commandant of Wei
    Nickname : Zhongda
    Origin : Three Kingdom Period, China
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

PARAMETER
    STR : D
    END : D
    AGL : C
    MGI : B
    LCK : B
    NP : B++

CLASS SKILL
    Territory Creation : B+
    This is a skill of the Caster-class that allows the construction of a special terrain or structure that would be advantageous to oneself as magus. This ‘territory’ may be used for various purposes, like a base to replenish mana, a place to gain advantage in battles, etc. At this rank, Caster can build 2 types of territory, a “Main Camp” and an “Ambush Point”.

A ‘Main Camp’ is a territory equivalent to a ‘Workshop’. While an ‘Ambush Point’ is a territory which grants Caster and his allies the skill ‘Presence Concealment’ at rank B within the territory. If the enemy enters this territory, they will be ambushed with a rain of magical arrows and traps, and their may suffer mental damages as well.

Item Creation : C
    This is a skill of the Caster-class which represents the ability to produce or manufacture magical items for various uses, from items for combat, to items for mundane uses. Usually, it takes time and extra efforts to gather components needed to manufacture the items. At this rank, Caster can produce diverse types of magical and non-magical traps he can use to ambush his enemies.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Strategy : B+
    This is a skill that represents the ability to seize things in the broader perspective, such as diplomacy and logistics, in order to decide victory before the fighting even begun. This skill gives bonus on one’s own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, and also reduces the effectiveness of enemy’s Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Caster was a general and politician who uses his influence and intelligence to carefully arrange preparations before doing any battle, as result, he was undefeatable, even when battling the more famous and skilled Zhuge Liang, he employs defensive measures to win by careful planning.

Strategist’s Advice : A
    This is a skill usually given to military-affiliated Servants. By grasping and analyzing the situation, one can correctly deduce the best course of action available, in form of a helpful advice to one’s ally. Caster was the main strategist of Wei and has given numerous advice about various matters, like military, government, etc. At this rank, any advice or deduction conjured up would be 99% accurate, even if there’s any unforeseen circumstance in enacting the advice. For enemies to counter this, it is required to have a level of fortune or skill to overcome any analysis conjured by the user of this Skill.

Deception : B+
    This skill consist of one’s ability to deceive and manipulate enemies using words alone. This skill also improves the chances of enemies getting into traps or ambushes set by the Servant. As a Servant, this means that Caster can use high-rank mental interference magecraft to make others believe whatever he said or to make them obey his command. At this rank, Caster has the power to possibly deceive the enemies and lead them to their own death. Enemies can resist as long as they have sufficient rank magic or mental interference resistance or passed a LCK or END check.

Wolf’s Awareness : A
    This is a skill similar to Instinct or Eye of the Mind skills, which represents the Servant’s ability to sense and avoid danger, and to accurately analyze the situation during battle. Caster gained this skill from one of his legend, which said that he can turn his head 180 degree like a wolf, this characteristic was called the “turning-back of the wolf”, supposedly based on the fact that wolves are cautious and aware of everything going on around them as though they had eyes in the back of their heads. It is said that Cao Cao heard this rumor and wanted to test it for himself. According to the legend, he came up behind Sima Yi and called out his name, and indeed Sima's head did turn completely around. However, this skill also makes him somewhat overly cautious.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Wuzhang Fort
    Patience to Put The Dragon on Eternal Slumber
    Type : Fortress, Anti-Army
    A Noble Phantasm that manifested as the reenactment of Caster’s most famous feat, stopping Zhuge Liang, the Sleeping Dragon’s north expedition on Wuzhang Plains, which resulted on the death of Zhuge Liang from overwork and exhaustion even before any real battle begin. On that battle, Caster refused to attack the enemy directly and simply waited on his camp despite Zhuge Liang’s desperate provocations, which resulted in Caster predicting that Zhuge Liang’s end was near.

This Noble Phantasm can only be activated on Caster’s special territory, “Main Camp”. Once activated, Caster will conjure a fortress on his territory that resembles the fort he built on Wuzhang Plains. This fort generates an aura of magical energy that spreads as far as 1 km from the fort, this aura has a power to drain magical energies from any mana source, including from local civilians if there’s any, except mana source from inside the fort itself. The magical energy will be used inside the fort to produce and activate various types of weaponry and trap systems of the fort to keep attackers from entering the fort and also supplies Caster with enough magical energy to continuously use high-rank thaumaturgy or to fully utilize his other Noble Phantasm.

Sima Fa
    The Methods of the Sima
    Type : Anti-Army
    A Noble Phantasm in the form of a military text that’s considered to be one of the Seven Military Basics of ancient China, which Sun Tzu’s more famous Art of War is also part of. The Methods of the Sima was classified as a work describing rites and propriety, largely because it discusses methods of organization, administration, and discipline much more deeply than strategy or battlefield tactics. The authorship of this text is still a matter of debate among historians, since it’s more like a compilation of many texts made by different authors from different era. Caster possesses this Noble Phantasm because he was one of the many person that was said to have written some fragments of this text, also because he is the most famous Sima family member.

This Noble Phantasm acts as a spellbook for Caster, though it doesn’t have any spells or magical rites methods on the modern version of the text, when used as Noble Phantasm, the text will be restored to it’s original and full version, along with a hidden volume about ancient Chinese magecraft and rituals that grants him the knowledge to use various powerful ancient spells despite not being a particularly skilled magus. One of the most powerful ability Caster gained from this Noble Phantasm is a Grand Ritual that allows Caster to initiate an ancient Chinese summoning ritual which allows him to summon spirits of 500 nameless soldiers, each equivalent to E-ranked servants, that he can organize and command as a highly disciplined army, however, this summoning needs an absurdly high amounts of magical energy to maintain the existence of the soldiers.

Personality
    PERSONALITY
    Dislikes : Taunts, Herbs.
    Talents : Deceiving people, Pretending to be ill.
    Natural Enemies : Zhuge Liang, Ignorant Ambitious Peoples

Sima Yi is a cunning, intelligent and arrogant man. He is very proud of his own wit and talent, and has a habit of insulting friend or foe alike as "Fool!" or "Imbecile". He respects ambitious people who actually has talent and intelligence to match like his former master Cao Cao, but despises ambitious and arrogant people who doesn't have intelligence to match. He also would look forward to meet other heroes like Zhuge Liang that could match his wit and intelligence.

Sima Yi's treatment towards his Master depends on whether they are worthy of his service or not, if they don't have what it takes to have his respect, he will still serve them, but only because he can't operate without a Master, although if necessary or if he wanted so, he can just use his Noble Phantasm to supply himself temporarily while looking for another suitable Master. But if he find his Master respectable, he will treat them just like he treated his former masters, Cao Cao, and Cao Pi. Although loyal, Sima Yi has a burning ambition hidden deep inside that he really want to realize, even though that in his life, he almost fulfilled that ambition. His wish for the Grail is to be given another chance to challenge his worthy rival, Zhuge Liang on a proper
    battle.

History
    Sima Yi (179-251), courtesy name Sima Zhongda, was a powerful general and regent under the Wei dynasty (220-265) during the Three Kingdoms period (220-280). He came from Wenxian (modern Wenxian, Henan) from and educated family and became a famous strategist already in his youth. In 201 he was appointed clerk-instructor and accounts assistant under the Couselor-in-chief, then gentleman attendant at the palace gate.

Later on he became a follower of the warlord Cao Cao and took part in his campaings against the sectarian Daoist leader Zhang Lu and the warlord in the southeast, Sun Quan. When Cao Cao was made King of Wei, Sima Yi was appointed palace cadet in the household of the Heir Apparent Cao Pi. Cao Pi (known as Emperor Wen, r. 220-226) proclaimed himself emperor of Wei in 220 and made Sima Yi Director of the Imperial Secretariat and enfeoffed him with the title of Township Marquis of Anguo and then of Hejin.

A year later he was promoted to palace attendant and late to Right Vice Director of the Imperial Secretariat. In 225, during the large campaign against Sun Quan's empire of Wu (222-280) that was conducted by Emperor Wen himself, Sima Yi acted as Defender of the Capital in the secondary capital Xuchang and during that occasion had the most powerful position in the empire. He was given the title of palace steward and Overseer of the Imperial Secretariat.

On the untimely death of Emperor Wen it was ordered that the young Emperor Ming (r. 226-239 CE) was assisted by three regents, Sima Yi, Prince Cao Zhen and Chen Qun. Sima Yi, with the title of Marquis of Wuyang, took over military duties in this regime as General of Cavalry, then General-in-chief, and in 231 routed the invading army of the empire of Shu (221-263) that was commanded by chancellor and regent Zhuge Liang.

Two years later Sima Yi again successfully blocked Zhuge Liang's troops at Jishi (near modern Linxia, Gansu). Zhuge Liang withdrew to Wuzhangyuan but again quickly attacked Sima Yi, but the latter entrenched himself and refused to engage in the open field. Fortunately enough Zhuge Liang died, and the campaign was called off. In 235 Sima Yi was made Defender-in-chief. On Emperor Ming's death Cao Zhi was entrusted with the regency for Emperor Cao Fang (r. 239-254).

Sima Yi was appointed (in fact degraded to) to the post of palace attendant and soon transferred to the prestigious but powerless post of Grand Mentor. Yet he made his comeback by feigning sickness, while preparing an attack on the regent Cao Zhi and his son and successor Cao Shuang. Sima Yi's usurpation in 249 took place when Emperor Cao Fang toured to visit the tombs of his fathers. Sima Yi invaded the capital, arrested Cao Shuang and his supporters and executed them. He so paved the way for the downfall of the Wei dynasty. In 251 Defender-in-chief Wang Ling rose in rebellion in the region of Huainan, but Sima Yi personally commanded the army putting down this rebellion.

Back in the capital Luoyang, he fell ill and died soon. After his death Sima Yi was succeeded as regent by his sons Sima Shi and Sima Zhao. His grandson Sima Yan founded the Jin dynasty (265-420). The posthumous title of Sima Yi was first King Xuan of Jin, and from 265 Emperor Xuan, his temple name was Gaozu.
    Last edited by 34; July 27th, 2017 at 12:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Any though on my Sima Yi sheet?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyFour34 View Post
    So, it's EX-ranked because it's effect is unknown, and thus immeasurable?
    nah, they just don't explain what it does
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

I just did that sheet for fun, so I don't mind if you Gus it harsh criticism.

Blog Entries
    I just did that sheet for fun, so I don't mind if you Gus it harsh criticism.
    Well, perhaps you should consider fixing your typos and misspelling...

Blog Entries
    Any though on my Sima Yi sheet?
    Deception seems a bit overpowered (if he can basically one-hit KO any Servant without magic or mental resistance by ordering them to kill themselves) and I don't think he really needs three different strategy-based Skills (I'd scrap the first one personally, since the other two came as a pair in Zhuge Liang's sheet). The FC is also a little on the small side and, between the lack of spacing and spam of Chinese characters, the History section is nearly unreadable.

Other then that it's pretty good, though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    between the lack of spacing and spam of Japanese characters, the History section is nearly unreadable.
    Thanks, I will nerf the Skills a little.

I just copied the history section from a chinese website, so it's littered by chinese characters...

Blog Entries
    I just copied the history section from a chinese website, so it's littered by chinese characters...
    Sorry, I got my Japanese and Chinese confused...

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Sima Yi: A Caster with 5 A-Ranked skill... I know nothing on the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, but I smell wank. Wuzhang Fort's 1 km Bloodfort Andromeda is too much, I guess. A reduction in range would nerf it a bit.

Sima Fa's just a regular 'summon army' NP disguised as a spellbook. I guess that's okay, but I was expecting some sort of widespread boost for the soldiers because it's still a military text.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill