Page 353 of 858 FirstFirst ... 253303343348351352353354355358363403453853 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,060 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Your suggestions about the ranks have been duly noted and changed.

Where's that other Elagabalus sheet? I usually only do Servants that haven't been done before and I didn't know about that one.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Where's that other Elagabalus sheet? I usually only do Servants that haven't been done before and I didn't know about that one.
    Here it is. Made by Asterism way back in the old thread, and seemingly not included in the OP either. I only found it thanks to it being listed in the Servant compendium on Asterism's blog.

It was pretty good, but yours is definitely more creative overall. At least IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, if I were to do an Elagabalus sheet (which I won't seeing as all the bases are pretty much already covered) I'd want to make some reference to him being an impetuous prankster- just because of how ridiculously silly and childish some of his antics as emperor were. Including refusing to eat any food that wasn't dyed blue and at one point, inviting senators to his dining hall only to give them fake wood carvings of food to eat.

I understand that you don't like to include a dedicated personality section in your sheets, but it'd be fun to make some mention of those sides of his personality.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    I usually only do Servants that haven't been done before and I didn't know about that one.
    Yours is better, IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone done a Marcus Licinius Crassus sheet?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyFour34 View Post
    Has anyone done a Marcus Licinius Crassus sheet?
    Here's one that I could find, though frankly it's not that great.

Blog Entries
    I think i'll make an Archer or Rider sheet of him

Blog Entries
    True Name: King Kamehameha the First
    Title: "The Lonely One"
    Alternate Class: Rider (If a Lei around his statue’s neck is used as the Catalyst), Lancer (If the Naha Stone is used as the Catalyst)
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Hawai'i (18th Century)
    Catalyst: The Splintered Paddle
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Dislikes: Deceitfulness, Violence
    Talents: Diplomacy, Marksmanship
    Natural Enemy: Kahekili II of Maui
    Armament: A late 18th century musket. He is traditionally depicted as wielding a spear, shield, and short-sword, but his stats make those not as effective. It is a typical musket with a long and complicated reload process, but each bullet can be enhanced with magecraft, such that the resulting shot has the destructive power of a cannon.

Parameters:
    STR: D END: D
    AGI: D MGI: B
    LCK: C NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Territory Creation A:
    The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Although Kamehameha was a magus far from the Age of Gods, his knowledge of leylines and maximizing the land’s mana on a large scale, having made his own residence a shrine, makes him well suited for Territory Creation. At his rank, he can create a “Temple” which is superior to a Workshop.

Item Construction D+:
    The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Kamehameha’s ability to manufacture items is inherently low. However, he gains plus modifiers in the construction of gunpowder, having acquired the formula and manufactured them in life.

Personal Skills
    Affections of the Four Deities B+:
    Kamehameha was made the "Guardian of Kūkāʻilimoku" the War God and one of the Four Deities of Hawai'i. A lifetime of worship to these deities has earned him the right to borrow some of their 'mana'. This manifests in a temporary boost in his MGI stat. Kamehameha used to have this Skill at the highest Rank, but after letting Christians settle in Hawai'i in exchange for firearms and better sailing vessels he angered the Deities and suffered a Rank down.
    As a caster, he gains another benefit from this skill: enhanced mana gathering. The boost is especially high for mana gained through sex or violence, allowing him to replenish his mana supply while battling.

Humanitarianism B:
    A skill denoting one who seeks to promote human welfare. Lowers the offensive power of the user, his allies, and his enemies. The skill also has a minor social effect similar to Charisma.
    Kamehameha abhorred senseless violence and strongly influenced many future humanitarian efforts. That said, he was never against fighting for what was necessary.

Healing Magecraft C
    Knowledge of healing magecraft. At this rank, Kamehameha can exercise intermediate healing magecraft.
    Kamehameha was not a powerful magus; he can best be classified as a spellcaster. His skills were mostly limited to utilizing his mana as a healing force.
    Noble Phantasm
    Law of the Splintered Paddle
    Kānāwai Māmalahoe

Type: Anti-Army
    Description:
    “Let every elderly person, woman, and child lie by the roadside in safety”
    The law imposed by Kamehameha which would become a model for modern human rights.
    As a noble phantasm, it takes the physical form of the very splintered paddle that the law was based on. By plunging it into the ground, Kamehameha can invoke its full ability.
    All combatants in the Holy Grail War are immediately bound by a single rule: the inability to harm anyone who is not involved in the conflict. The rule affects everyone who is willingly involved in the war: Servants, Masters, and anyone who aides the former willingly. Anyone who joins after the effect is activated will also be bound by the rule, while anyone who surrenders and leaves the conflict will be removed from it.
    The only ones who can resist the effect are Servants with Magic Resistance or Independent Action ranked A or above. The effect will only be inactivated once Kamehameha is killed.

Turtle Destruction Wave
    Kamehameha

Type: Anti-Unit
    Description:
    A Noble Phantasm that does nothing outside of Japan.
    A martial arts technique in which the user cups their hands together, drawing his energy between them, and then releasing it as a stream of energy. The more energy put into the attack and time spent charging, the more powerful the resulting beam.
    Obviously, a Noble Phantasm Kamehameha never had in his life. However, in the island country of Japan, his name is widely associated with this technique, so he gains it out of false attribution. Possessing no inherent “Ki”, Kamehameha substitutes pure condensed mana for the attack, and thus he is only capable of properly using it as a Caster. Due to the false attribution, its rank has been lowered to D.
    Lore
    The founder and first ruler of the Kingdom of Hawaii. In this class, he is not summoned as the conquering king who unified the islands, but the wise king who became a model of humanitarianism. Kamehameha ruled Hawaii with generous and wise policies that brought the Kingdom together and improved the welfare of the citizens. He solved the Kingdom’s economic problems, unified the legal systems, and protected their religion form Christian missionaries.

Before becoming the unified king, he was once attacked and knocked unconscious with an oar by a civilian fisherman, fearful of the great conqueror. The civilian, however, did not kill him, and that experience taught Kamehameha the worth of mercy. He developed the Law of the Splintered Paddle to protect all civilians from war.

As the proper ruler of Hawaii and religiously devout, Kamehameha was very intimate with the ways of mana and the ways to use it. His understanding of magecraft was not on the level of modern thaumaturgy but he could use it adeptly. He knew that mana could be produced internally and come from the land, and believed that the best ways to gain mana was sex and violence, not realizing that was simply the result of magical energy best merging with semen and blood. He practiced healing magecraft the most, hoping to use it to cure the ailments of his citizens.
    Personality
    A wise old man with a soft spot for everybody. He has lost a lot of the energy from youth and shows little of his former warrior spirit. He acts like a proud, doting grandpa and loves to tell his Master tales of glory and adventure. He has come to gain a distaste for violence in general, not just senseless violence, and is keen to talk things out. Make no mistake though, he is still the same man as always. When the time comes, he will step up and fight with ferocity to move the earth, tenacity to weather a storm, and wisdom to calm the seas. His wish is simple: The longevity and safety of his kingdom and family.

Creator Remarks: I know what you're thinking, but hear me out. I was already making this sheet before Skull came and did Kamehameha better than I ever could. And his is really good, so I couldn't help myself but change mine up a bit to borrow aspects from him, without Skull's permission of course. So, I'd like to think of this sheet as a complement to Skull's, an alternative class version.

Outside of that, this is a servant concept I had come up with a long time ago for a fanfic I wanted to write. But I never did, so I decided to make sheets for all those servants that never got written. So for the next while, expect a flurry of servant sheets coming from me.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aw shucks, I'm real glad you enjoyed my sheet enough to use it as inspiration. I like your take on Kamehameha as well, I did think about the Splintered Paddle as well but for the life of me, couldn't work out how to form it into a NP.

Speaking of alternate classes, I have yet to start on that Lancer Kamehameha I promised. Shame on me, but it'll definitely be the next sheet I do.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Lancer

Source

True Name:
    Pyrrha
    Title: None
    Class: Lancer
    Alternative Classes: None
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Dislikes: Weapons? Wrestling?
    Image Colour: White Green
    Natural Enemy: Odysseus

Armaments: Her Noble Phantasm. She wears no armor since she doesn’t need any. She’s invincible after all.

Parameters:
    STR: C END: D
    AGI: A MGI: C
    LCK: E NP: A

Personality
    A perfectly well-mannered young lady. She is kind, gentle, gullible, and soft-spoken, the spitting image of an innocent village girl. Her hobbies include embroidery, shopping, and gossiping about the village news. Her pretty, thin fingers could never hold a weapon; she has trouble even using a knife in the kitchen.

However, occasionally, she acts a little funny. Her gaze will linger for a moment when looking at another woman’s bosom, or she’ll be glancing at the blacksmith’s shop while out shopping, or she’ll get oddly competitive during little games. But such eccentricities are just a young maiden’s indiscretions, of course.
    Lore
    Pyrrha was the wife of Deucalon, one of the two humans to survive the Great Deluge and was responsible for repopulating the earth.

That is not who this servant is.

“Pyrrha” is the alias Achilles, the legendary hero, used when he hid himself when he tried to avoid being recruited for the Trojan War. In order to protect him, his mother, Thetis, used her divine powers to temporarily transform Achilles into a girl and hid him away on Skyros, the perfect disguise. There, he lived among the daughters of Lycomedes and revealed his true identity to nobody.

But cunning Odysseus was far above such tricks. He went to Skyros disguised as a peddling merchant, offering an abundance of goods. Among the women’s clothing and jewelry, he placed a spear. All the true women enthusiastically gathered around the other goods, while Achilles alone picked up the spear. And so, Odysseus saw through the disguise as only a man would be interested in the weapon.

As for why Achilles would be summoned in this form rather than his usual self, it’s likely due to the catalyst used.
    Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding : C
    One can flawlessly ride vehicles and animals that received a proper training and adjustment.

Personal Skills:
    Goddess's Affection: B
    Affection is from his mother, Thetis.
    Other than MGI and LUK, all stats are Rank-Up.

Divinity: C
    Sea Goddess Thetis and human hero Peleus's child.

Golden Rule (Beauty): A
    Possession of a perfect, goddess-like beauty.
    Of course, it is not a natural ability and instead the result of her projecting a bit.
    Noble Phantasm
    Red Haired Girl
    Prosopon Pyrrha

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Max Targets: 1 Person

An illusion-type Noble Phantasm of the highest rank. It does not simply affect a target’s perception but rather completely changes the body of the user. While in the new body, Pyrrha’s Skills and Noble Phantasms are restrained, while her parameters are reduced. Her presence as a servant is erased and completely unrecognizable. Strictly speaking, she’s basically a human in this form. However, though her body is changed, her mind is still that of Achilles.
    When she is summoned, she’ll appear in this form. Not even the Master will be able to access her servant information in this form, though command seals still work.
    In this body, her appearance is so:
    Appearance
    Despite being effectively human, she does have access to a single Noble Phantasm, one she does not have in her normal form:
    Noble Phantasm
    Dawn of Heroes
    Gaia Formation

Range: 1~5
    The embodiment of the tale in which Pyrrha was tasked with repopulating mankind by throwing rocks behind her shoulder. Of course, this was not something Achilles did, but rather the legend of the wife of Deucalon. Having taken up the name of her predecessor, the human Pyrrha borrows this Noble Phantasm, though a weaker version. By throwing a rock behind her shoulder, the rock will start to grow and turn into a body.

Ranked down since it doesn’t belong to her properly, this Noble Phantasm is unable to properly create humans. Instead, it can only make incomplete humans, namely homunculi. The created people have no sense of self and act like machines. Each one has the physical strength of an average human.

The mana cost for this Noble Phantasm is high. Each homunculi costs about a day’s worth of magical energy naturally generated by average magic circuits. It goes without saying that each and every body created is female, fully grown, and naked at birth.
    Even if the disguise is seen through, the Noble Phantasm is not dispelled. The only way to undo it is for Pyrrha to willingly bring out her third Noble Phantasm. Once the disguise is dispelled, it cannot be put back on.
    Noble Phantasm dispelled, she will return to her original form, her hair turning green once again, muscle beginning to form on her body, and her height and proportions growing here and there. As for why she doesn’t just turn into the usual male Achilles, it’s probably because her saint graph is still that of Pyrrha, a female servant.

Amarenth of the Brave
    Andres Amarantos

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1 Person
    Other than the heel, his mother, goddess Thetis, gave him immortality.
    Any type of attack is nullfied. A person with a certain rank or above in the skill Divinity would negate this effect.

Swift-footed Spear
    Akhilleus Kleos

Range: 2~10
    Max Targets: 1 Person

The spear Odysseus used to see through Achilles’s disguise.
    Committed to the disguise, Pyrrha does not have her famed weapons on her, nor has she yet to prove her title of the fastest in battle, so her only weapon is this one. It is a two-handed black long spear ordained with emeralds, so beautiful that Pyrrha couldn’t help but pick it up.

Power-wise, it is a minor Noble Phantasm with an ability to dispel illusions.
    But in the hands of Pyrrha, it holds a different weight.

When the girl picked up the spear, she unknowingly accepted the fate that would befall her in the Trojan War. Holding that spear meant becoming the greatest hero of the Trojan War, Achilles, and embodying everything that came with that title. At that moment, she didn’t just gain a spear but gained the identity of Achilles. The spear itself was Achilles and everything that future would represent: his strength, his glory, and his tragedy.

Every strike from the spear is insanely fast, perhaps even the fastest, and has enough power to pierce several enemies at once. When thrown, it flies at blinding speeds and can catch its target by maneuvering through the skies like a flying chariot. The spear is completely invulnerable to all damage, except at its butt or against Divine opponents. As a last option, the spear can be used in a final attack, thrown at the opponent at nearly instantaneous speeds and striking with the weight of the world, before burning out like a flame.
    Miscellaneous

• Outside of her human form, her personality is identical to regular Achilles
    • At this point, she is overconfident in her invulnerability and doesn't bother wearing armor. Only once he goes to the Trojan War where one could fight demi-gods and even a God from Olympus, does Achilles bother.
    • Her stats are lower due to the female body.
    • Regarding her relationship to the wife of Deucalon, she basically communicated with her predecessor's spirit and asked if she could borrow her identity for a bit.

Creator Remarks: Another old concept put into a sheet. Actually, that's a lie, the old concept was just normal lancer Achilles. But the current me with all this servant creating experience can do better than that. Mind my bad greek, it's been three years
    Last edited by zikari8; August 6th, 2017 at 02:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    "Pyrrha": Wow, it's funny that you're posting this now because I had exactly the same idea for a genderswapped Achilles based on the Skyros Island incident. Complete with the Pyrrha Nikos FC, "innocent maiden" personality that sometimes shows slivers of a more aggressive warrior-like one and the Golden Rule (Body) Skill even. Although, for my version I wasn't quite sure whether it'd be literally just Achilles disguised or some kind of weird
    bunrei
    off-shoot
    based off that legend while at the same time being her own separate person, which turned out too weird and complicated for me.

Anyways, this is a very creative and amusing Servant, and I'm not just saying that because I came up with the same idea myself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Speaking of alternate classes, I have yet to start on that Lancer Kamehameha I promised. Shame on me, but it'll definitely be the next sheet I do.
    I'm looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    "Pyrrha": Wow, it's funny that you're posting this now because I had exactly the same idea for a genderswapped Achilles based on the Skyros Island incident. Complete with the Pyrrha Nikos FC, "innocent maiden" personality that sometimes shows slivers of a more aggressive warrior-like one and the Golden Rule (Body) Skill even. Although, for my version I wasn't quite sure whether it'd be literally just Achilles disguised or some kind of weird
    bunrei
    off-shoot
    based off that legend while at the same time being her own separate person, which turned out too weird and complicated for me.

Anyways, this is a very creative and amusing Servant, and I'm not just saying that because I came up with the same idea myself.
    Much appreciated. Mine ended up a bit weird since I basically just wanted to give Achilles boobs... >w>

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Both kamehameha sheets are realy cool, but i am a little surprise that nobody did nothing with the fact that the statue of "him" is not actualy of him but a random guy choosed after his death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    I'm looking forward to it!

Much appreciated. Mine ended up a bit weird since I basically just wanted to give Achilles boobs... >w>
    type-moon making us feel things Well dont realy know why.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Launcher
    Technical Specifications:
    Model Number: AR-78-2
    Classification: Prototype Heavy Assault Mobile Servant
    Overall Height: 1.54 m
    Base Weight: 0.042t
    Power Source: Artorium Prototype Dragon Core Reactor
    Generator Output: 1500 kW
    Armor Material: Titanium Takeuchi Alloy
    Total Thrust: 29.4 MN
    Maximum Acceleration: 0.99 G
    Maximum Speed: 165 km/h

Combat Parameters:
    Limit Load: A
    Damage Capacity: A
    Mobility: C
    Generator Quality: A+
    Fortune: A
    Armaments: A++
    Combat Characteristics
    Core Features:
    Anti-Magic Armor A:
    A special membrane treatment applied to the model’s outer armor. Completely nullifies all incoming magic-based armaments A-rank or below.

Transportation Docking -:
    Attachment points on the Mobile Servant for docking with other transportation units. These have been removed in recent upgrades to provide more space for thrusters.

Model Specific Features:
    MN Drive Burst Mode A:
    By releasing the limiter compartment, the Dragon Core Reactor can increase particle output to overload the MN Drive cone, resulting in the release of a large amount of particles within the unit. The particles permeate through both the main body and armaments of the unit, increasing overall performance significantly.

Large scale particle permeation is only possible with the Dragon Core Reactor’s immense but stable particle generation. Continued use exhausts the unit’s engines so small-scale deployment on specific body parts or weaponry is common.

Instinct Computer A:
    A critical component to the AR-78-2’s combat success, the Instinct Computer system contains recorded data from its predecessor’s battles, culminating in a program that automatically identifies the best personal course of action based on existing information.
    The newest model of this quality can essentially “predict the future” with its stored data, including predicting the trajectory of incoming projectiles and negating visual or auditory inference to a degree.

Prototype-Frame Hardpoints A:
    Attachment points on the unit’s body for additional weapons, shields, ammunition, or even technological upgrades.
    As a prototype model, the AR-78-2 was designed to be open to further improvements or mission-specific upgrades. The AR-78-2 can attach specific FACE packs to shift its specs: such as attaching a Caliburn Blade, Alter Drive, or even the JN line’s Impartiality Computer.

Armaments:
    Hidari-Calibur
    Variant: A++
    Type: Anti-Fortress Melee Armament
    Description: A beam-oriented melee weapon. Its offensive power is first class both as a sword and a beam. It has the ability to condense Artorium particles and release a high-output beam with Fortress-level destructive force. AR-78-2’s signature weapon.

Migi-myniad
    Variant: A++
    Type: Anti-Fortress Melee Armament
    Description: Another beam-oriented weapon, serving as both a lance and beam rifle. It has 13 limiter locks, allowing precise control of Artorium particle release, varying the weapon’s beam force from a standard high-energy beam rifle to a Colony-based Mega Beam Laser. AR-78-2’s primary ranged weapon.
    The armament is attached directly to the unit’s right arm and cannot be properly removed in combat. It has rapid-rotational capabilities to improve its close-combat penetrative force. Its beam is the beam that will pierce the heavens.

Shoulder Cannon Vivian
    Variant: A
    Type: Anti-Unit Bombardment Armament
    Description: A mounted shoulder-cannon that shoots a high-pressure stream of water. It is powered by Artorium Particles but the actual projectile is pure water.

Invisible AIR (Anti-Intelligence Recognition)
    Variant: C
    Type: Anti-Unit Stealth Technology
    Description: A cloaking device that can be applied to a specific weapon.

History
    The AR-78-2 was the first of a line of artificially created Servants by a certain red-haired madman as part of the “Level 6 Shift” project, which aimed to create experimental 6 Star servants. By grafting different parts of a Servant’s saint graph together, the hope was to create an ultimate servant beyond the capacity of a standard servant container. The physical power of a Saber, the agility of a Lancer, and the range of an Archer all combined in an appropriate body with the mana capacity to support all those powers at once; this is the result of those experiments, the Hero of the Laser Beam, Launcher.
    So occupied with wondering whether she could, the mad scientist never stopped to question whether she should… but even if she did, she would definitely say yes.

Creator Remarks: I have zero chill. I nearly forgot that my entire existence was based off a precarious balance of legitimate sheets and bad jokes, so here's a quick one to balance things out.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    All those Gundam reference
    Level 6 Shift project
    Fucking nerd, you just win my heart, marry me

Blog Entries
    Wow, what the hell, that was metal as fuck.
    10/10

Blog Entries
    That's hilariously awesome. "Level 6 Shift" is totally a Raildex reference, right?

Blog Entries

Kindly ignore the Skyrim logo

Class : Archer
    Alternate Class : Caster, Rider, Saber
    Identity : Marcus Licinius Crassus
    Origin : Roman Republic (115 – 53 BC)
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

ARMAMENT :
    A fancily decorated Roman sword, which looks really expensive, but actually doesn't have any special capability other than being a fancy overpriced sword. And also an equally fancy Roman shield. They serve as nothing more than decoration when summoned as Archer, and Archer himself never really use them.

PARAMETERS :
    STR : C
    END : D
    AGL : D+
    MGI : D
    LCK : A
    NP : A

CLASS SKILLS
    Independent Action : A-
    This is a skill that allows the Servant to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from their Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. At this rank, it is possible to keep existing without a Master—although only with minimum mana consumption—for more than a week, but less than a month.

Archer has a rather high rank of this skill thanks to his history as well as his own personality, using his extremely vast wealth, he was able to build his own army for some of his campaigns, without help from the Republic. Archer has a minus modifier in this skill because at times, he can be really rash and stubborn, insisting on acting on his own rather than accepting offers from other, which in the end resulted in his own death.

Magic Resistance : D
    A skill that grants the Servant protection against magical effects, not only by rejecting the magical energy but by canceling the spells altogether. Archer doesn't have much experience with magecraft, and he only gained this skill because he was summoned in the Archer class, thus gained the bare minimum. At this rank, Archer can only cancel spells with one verse, against stronger spells, he can only somewhat reduce its effectiveness a little.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Golden Rule : A+
    A skill that denotes one’s fortune to acquire wealth, and also the ability to obtain, manage or spend wealth. This skill also somewhat reduces the cost of magical energy needed to use a Noble Phantasm. Archer is said to be the richest man in Roman History, aside from Augustus Caesar, which used his power and influence to claim Egypt as his personal wealth, but unlike Augustus, Archer gained his wealth through his own intelligence and efforts, which grants him this skill at the highest rank.

Charisma (Wealth) : B
    A subversion of the skill “Charisma”, which consisted of one’s charm and the ability to command or unify an army, or nation. In addition to the charm that comes from his personality, Archer also attract and impress others with his generosity and kindness regarding his vast wealth. This skill makes it easier to gain allies and may improve the chance of success on negotiation.

Despite being somewhat greedy, Archer wasn’t a stingy person, He had displayed his generosity to the public many times, he often lends peoples money if they needed it, he also was the one who supported Julius Caesar’s campaigns financial problems. He once displayed his wealth by public sacrifices to Hercules and entertained the populace at 10,000 tables and distributing sufficient grain to last each family three months, an act which had the additional ends of performing a previously made religious vow of a tithe to the god Hercules and also to gain support among the members of the popular party as well as the common people of Rome, which makes him more popular than Pompey the Great at that time.

Master of Servants : A
    A skill that represents one’s ability to control or manage servants, or slaves, as well as the ability to maintain their loyalty and increase the effectiveness of their service. This skill allows Archer to boost the overall capabilities of his subordinates—or in the case of a Holy Grail War, his own Master or possibly another Servant—through a skillful display of management and leadership ability.

“And though he owned numberless silver mines, and highly valuable tracts of land with the labourers upon them, nevertheless one might regard all this as nothing compared with the value of his slaves; so many and so capable were the slaves he possessed, — readers, amanuenses, silversmiths, stewards, table-servants; and he himself directed their education, and took part in it himself as a teacher, and, in a word, he thought that the chief duty of the master was to care for his slaves as the living implements of household management”
    -Plutarch, The Life of Crassus

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Ditissimus Dives
    Wealth Through Fire and Rapine
    Type : Anti-Army, Anti-City
    A Noble Phantasm that represents Archer as the “Wealthiest Man in Rome”, with a fortune equals to approximately 229 tonnes of gold, which doesn’t include his wealth outside Rome. This Noble Phantasm also symbolizes his methods of gaining wealth, as Plutarch wrote: "by fire and rapine, making his advantage of public calamities".

Upon the activation of this Noble Phantasm, Archer will gain the ability to literally ‘convert’ nearby buildings or structures into money in the form of various types, sizes, and shapes of Roman coins. This allows him to freely control countless coins to attack his enemies with a barrage of coins with the speed of a rifle, allowing him to overwhelm his enemies under the golden or silvery gleams of the coins, which has the power and force equals E to A ranked Noble Phantasm depending on quantity of available man-made buildings or structures in the area. This Noble Phantasm is the reason he’s summoned into the Archer class, which requires the Servant to have ranged or projectile type of armament. This Noble Phantasm only works on structures that are made by humans, Archer cannot convert structures that are imbued with magical energy like Fortress type Noble Phantasm or structures made by nature or of divine origin.

Aurum Bibendum
    The Substance of Avarice
    Type : Anti-Unit (Self)
    A Noble Phantasm that manifested as the representation of the legend concerning Archer’s death, which said that he was executed by pouring molten gold through his throat, a method that was used to mock him for his renown greed and his insatiable thirst for wealth.

Upon activation, Archer will gain the ability to turn any part of his body into gold, which doesn’t provide any particular physical defense but improves his Magic Resistance significantly into A+ rank, but only works on offensive destruction-type spells and doesn’t affect his resistance to mental interference magecraft. This ‘armor’ of gold also increases Archer’s regenerative capability.

Personality and stuff
    Dislikes : Greedy person.
    Talents : Gaining talents.
    Natural Enemies : Pompeius Magnus, Spartacus, Parthians.
    Catalyst : A rubble from his one and only house.
    Archer’s wish for the Grail is an “if only” wish in which he wishes to change his decision when he refused to accept the offer given by the Armenian King Artabazes who offered him assistance on his Eastern Campaign.

History
    Marcus Licinius Crassus (c. 115–53 BC) was a Roman general and politician who played a key role in the transformation of the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire. Amassing an enormous fortune during his life, Crassus is, excepting Augustus Caesar, considered the wealthiest man in Roman history.

Crassus began his public career as a military commander under Lucius Cornelius Sulla during his civil war. Following Sulla's assumption of the dictatorship, Crassus amassed an enormous fortune through real estate speculation. Crassus rose to political prominence following his victory over the slave revolt led by Spartacus, sharing the consulship with his rival Pompey the Great.

A political and financial patron of Julius Caesar, Crassus joined Caesar and Pompey in the unofficial political alliance known as the First Triumvirate. Together the three men dominated the Roman political system. The alliance did not last long, due to the ambitions, egos, and jealousies of the three men. While Caesar and Crassus were lifelong allies, Crassus and Pompey disliked each other and Pompey grew increasingly envious of Caesar's spectacular successes in the Gallic Wars. The alliance was re-stabilized at the Lucca Conference in 56 BC, after which Crassus and Pompey again served jointly as consuls. Following his second consulship, Crassus was appointed as the Governor of Roman Syria. Crassus used Syria as the launchpad for a military campaign against the Parthian Empire, Rome's long-time Eastern enemy. Crassus' campaign was a disastrous failure, ending in his defeat and death at the Battle of Carrhae.

Crassus' death permanently unraveled the alliance between Caesar and Pompey. Within four years of Crassus' death, Caesar would cross the Rubicon and begin a civil war against Pompey and the optimates.

Notes :
    I think I'm not too good at making personalities, so I'll leave the personality and stuffs mixed within the Skill and Noble Phantasm section, not only in the actual Personality section. Also, if you have any suggestion for better or more appropriate names for the NPs I'll really appreciate it because I'm just using random latin words for them.

Last edited by 34; August 7th, 2017 at 08:09 AM.

US Friend Code
    I'm more curious where you got the image from. I just read the Riyo manga yesterday and I never saw anything like that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post
    I'm more curious where you got the image from. I just read the Riyo manga yesterday and I never saw anything like that.
    You're referring to that Launcher sheet, right?
    Most likely a CE.

- - - Updated - - -

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shielder
    Arthur Pendragon

"If you're wondering about the crown, cape, and squirt gun, a strange girl pressed them onto me with a promise that I join her team and help defend her title once my shift ends."

Alignment: Lawful Good
    STR: A
    END: A+
    AGI: B
    MAG: B
    LUCK: B
    NP: A

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (A):
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. As his 'Pendragon' name shows, King Arthur is the holder of the Element of the Red Dragon, charged with the task of protecting the kingdom. He carries the very magical power of the Dragon. This humongous magical power is also the source of King Arthur’s Magic Resistance. Due to the characteristics of a Dragon, he has much trouble with existences such as Siegfried, who is associated with tales of 'Dragon extermination'. If he is targeted by 'Dragon-slaying Sorceries', it is possible that his Magic Resistance will not function to its fullest extent.

Riding (B): A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Since 'knights' are soldiers who are proficient in mounted warfare, Arthur’s Rank in Riding is very high. Chariots can be ridden the same way. Motorcycles and automobiles are treated as 'modern mounts', thus a high rank in Riding is also applicable. However, King Arthur can ultimately only control normal mounts. This is due to his Class not being Rider, as well as the fact that he was a King in the Age of Man, thus did not have the fortune of having Legends of Riding Phantasmal Species.

Territory Creation (A): This Skill is also Mana Burst (Water). A dream-like effect by means of the protection of the fairy, which boosts the morale of companions, raises Luck, raises accuracy rate, clears irritation and, on top of that, makes them refreshed. With this skill, Arthur aims to protect the lives of everyone on the beach and turn it into a kingdom of perfect happiness, or so he claims.

Personal Skills

Lifeguard’s Charisma (B):
    Demonic(?) Defender of the Beach. A skill that designates an area as a ‘place under my protection’. Within this area, buffs equivalent to a C-rank in Mad Enhancement are applied to Arthur, and provide a boost to his Lifesaving Techniques skill. Furthermore, any allied Servants in the area receive an equivalent buff, so long as they follow the rules of the beach. You can still have fun, but it’s important to remember to stay safe while doing so.

Lifesaving Techniques (A):
    Variant of the Surgical Techniques skill. An important skill for a lifeguard to possess. An ability that encompasses all skills needed to rescue people in distress, such as administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation, rescue swimming, administering first aid, wrestling sharks etc. Can be activated to heal allies in battle, however only basic triage and paramedic treatment can be given.

Beach Hero (A+):
    A Skill that determines how much one can gather public attention on a beach. Identical to the Beach Flower skill, but with a name change to indicate the possessor is male. At this rank, it is as if a celebrity has stepped on to the beach. Even members of the same sex cannot help but follow him with their eyes. The rank is boosted by King Arthur’s fame as a Heroic Spirit.

Noble Phantasms

Excalibur Nimue
    The Sea-Splitting Summer Sword of Victory

(Anti-Fortress, A-): The Sword of Promised Victory, empowered by a Water Prana Burst. With the promise of ‘This is a battle to protect the beach’ are its seals lifted and it can be swung with impunity. A great blue blade that uses the light of the planet to slash apart the ocean, causing two great cliffs of water to rise above the ground, before crashing back down with immense force. Arthur uses this to cleave the seas to prevent insidious undertows from dragging swimmers out to sea. As a Water-type Noble Phantasm, he has given it the name of a water fairy, but could not give it the name he wanted, because someone else is already using it.

Camelot Summer
    Waters of the Ephemeral Utopia

(Anti-Evil, B+)
    : A shield made from the famed Round Table, now owned by Arthur who ‘borrowed’ it from Sir Galahad. It is an "ultimate protection" employing the Round Table, "where the Knights of the Round Table sat at the centre of the Castle of White Walls, Camelot", in the form of a shield. Its strength is proportionate to the will power of the user, and it is said that "so long the heart doesn't break, those castle walls too shall never crumble." Sort of, anyway. It has been modified and now has the form of a great life preserver. When activated it flies to encircle the target, shielding them in a bubble made from the waters of the Lady’s lake. While immersed in the holy waters, evil cannot harm the target and they will be unable to die or be injured. Less effAective than the castle’s great walls, but still a potent defence.

Lore
    The noble King of Knights from the Matter of Britain, who has descended to enjoy himself on the beach during the height of midsummer. Though he intended to have fun, he unconsciously began to worry at the sight of the crowded beach with no-one monitoring it.

Thus he climbed the vaunted white chair, took a megaphone, whistle and red and yellow flag, and took up the role of the beach’s lifeguard. With his gentle demeanour, earnest personality, and flawless figure, the sight of him up there was enough to steal the hearts of everyone present, though this seems to be entirely unintentional on his part. The same King Arthur as always, defending the weak and punishing the wicked. He has become a Knight of the Oceanside, ready to protect the revellers under his aegis from the dangers of the seaside.

The White Wooden Throne – The chair that carries with it the authority and power of one who rules of the beach, protecting and enforcing the laws to ensure a safe time. However, responsibility comes with the power, and he must be ready to leap into action at a moment’s notice. Though it might be a busman’s holiday, for a knight to take a lifeguarding job in the summer, he doesn’t mind. As long as he can keep even one person safe, he will be truly happy.

“My chair isn’t really that comfortable, though…”

- - - Updated - - -

sorry not sorry
    Last edited by asterism42; August 7th, 2017 at 03:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.