Page 107 of 200 FirstFirst ... 75797102105106107108109112117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 3986

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Criss Arkangel basically did steal his design, that's true.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You're referring to the... musical artist?

i thought he was a third rate illusionist or some bullshit like that

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh, Criss Angel. Yeah, I know of him.

Melty Blood is some of the best of the remake.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    It's super fun but they need to fix some of the network stuff.

I meant the Arc vs Ciel encounter at the park. That scene is literally called Melty Blood
    Spoiler:

do we have a list with the scene names somewhere?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not yet.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Guess I'll post this before Noel drops officially:

Some thoughts and speculation regarding Paranodahlia.

For those not in the know (aka, probably if you played the English version, as the translation forgoes mentioning it), in Roa's Type Lumina story, he mentions that he managed to come back from being killed by Shiki's eyes due to someone (or something?) called Paranodahlia. This is practically the only change to his story that was otherwise identical to his MBAA story.

So who the hell is this? There are 0 clues about her other that this one line. Meta-wise she takes over the role of TATARI in this one line substitution.

And now, we just learned that Noel's Arc Drive is called 害虫駆除博パラノダリア (Doctor of Pest Extermination Paranodahlia)...

I speculated briefly about this in the Melty Blood thread, but perhaps this points to there being more inside of Arach's shots than just Rozay'an. Perhaps this means that all the stake related powers (The Arc Drive in question involves them) come from this aspect of Noel. Given the description of Paranodahlia as a 博, it is perhaps even possible that this is Arach's true identity. In this case, perhaps she put a little of herself into her Idea Replica's. Interesting how Arach herself has not appeared even once in Melty Blood... Not even in a one-off story scene.

Another possibility I pondered, perhaps not entirely incompatible with the above, is that Paranodahlia is not just TATRI's replacement in a one-off sense, but in an entirely meta-sense. I.E, she'll play the role of convenient plot device that causes the story modes of the new Melty Blood continuity. Perhaps this is even her relation to Dead Apostle Noel. In this scenario DA Noel would be a separate character from her actual Executioner self, manifested by Paranodahlia.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    I meant the Arc vs Ciel encounter at the park. That scene is literally called Melty Blood
    Spoiler:

do we have a list with the scene names somewhere?
    https://pastebin.com/SZ2p1Dh9

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention the whole angle about people thinking that the unreadable part of Lululily is Paranodahlia. Makes sense given the flower motifs, I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Guess I'll post this before Noel drops officially:

Some thoughts and speculation regarding Paranodahlia.

For those not in the know (aka, probably if you played the English version, as the translation forgoes mentioning it), in Roa's Type Lumina story, he mentions that he managed to come back from being killed by Shiki's eyes due to someone (or something?) called Paranodahlia. This is practically the only change to his story that was otherwise identical to his MBAA story.

So who the hell is this? There are 0 clues about her other that this one line. Meta-wise she takes over the role of TATARI in this one line substitution.

And now, we just learned that Noel's Arc Drive is called 害虫駆除博パラノダリア (Doctor of Pest Extermination Paranodahlia)...

I speculated briefly about this in the Melty Blood thread, but perhaps this points to there being more inside of Arach's shots than just Rozay'an. Perhaps this means that all the stake related powers (The Arc Drive in question involves them) come from this aspect of Noel. Given the description of Paranodahlia as a 博, it is perhaps even possible that this is Arach's true identity. In this case, perhaps she put a little of herself into her Idea Replica's. Interesting how Arach herself has not appeared even once in Melty Blood... Not even in a one-off story scene.

Another possibility I pondered, perhaps not entirely incompatible with the above, is that Paranodahlia is not just TATRI's replacement in a one-off sense, but in an entirely meta-sense. I.E, she'll play the role of convenient plot device that causes the story modes of the new Melty Blood continuity. Perhaps this is even her relation to Dead Apostle Noel. In this scenario DA Noel would be a separate character from her actual Executioner self, manifested by Paranodahlia.
    Seems like you mentioned everything. I wonder if maybe you're right in that Para will be responsible for manifesting the dead characters and forms in place of Tatari. I also wonder how the dream and what if themes will play into this.

lmao at that scene where 'shiki' smashes the clock
    he sounds so relieved after that holy shit, just one voiced line but what great voice acting
    Last edited by Crown; December 24th, 2021 at 04:14 PM.

I thought the VA's did fantastic in general but Shiki's is really special given all the crazy shit he has to go through. Not easy to display such a wide and convincing range of emotions and mindsets. It's really interesting to hear his voice shift whenever he starts to lean into Nanaya or when Roa is going hard.

Edit: Cute little game.

https://twitter.com/isurugiratone/st...755844099?s=20
    Last edited by Nanaya; December 24th, 2021 at 07:33 PM.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    happy birthday to our moon princess Arcueid.

red garden when, Kinoko.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    I thought the VA's did fantastic in general but Shiki's is really special given all the crazy shit he has to go through. Not easy to display such a wide and convincing range of emotions and mindsets. It's really interesting to hear his voice shift whenever he starts to lean into Nanaya or when Roa is going hard.

Edit: Cute little game.

https://twitter.com/isurugiratone/st...755844099?s=20
    VA work is top tier indeed
    also my wife

do you guys think Nasu will shoehorn her into Sacchin's route? I don't see her in Far Side, but Sacchin's a toss up, I'd say

if Sacchin became DA I doubt Arc would let her free.

we still don't know who'd turn Sacchin into DA, or did I miss something?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Isn't Arach the likeliest candidate? One time, she was on a sick leave, and Arach could pose as a doctor.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    do you guys think Nasu will shoehorn her into Sacchin's route? I don't see her in Far Side, but Sacchin's a toss up, I'd say
    She certainly fits more into that route than the rest of the Far Side routes, since Sacchin's route presumably is going to have a lot of vampire shenanigans.

The question is what Nasu would do with her. We've seen the two sides of Arcueid that the original presented us with:

1. Arcueid the Lover (deredere)
    2. Arcueid the Scorned Lover (yanyan)

Obviously 1. is out of the window for this one, and it feels kinda forced to have Arcueid go down the route of 2. again. Perhaps she'll just be a minor character.

well I'd prefer she still got bitten by Roa.

though Arach could boost her into DAA.