Page 118 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1868108113116117118119120123128168 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 3984

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Noel would torture the shit out of you if you were a freshly turned unwilling victim of a vampire.

Somehow I get the feeling you wouldn't have the courage of your convictions if it was you under the knife there, especially as a freshly turned vampire.
    To begin with, I highly doubt that I would care about such things if they turned me into a vampire.

It has been shown multiple times that by becoming non-human in the Nasuverse you also stop thinking like one, as Noel and Sachin have shown when you become a vampire your personality changed and you stop seeing humans as something more than food, and although I am not an expert in this part of the Nasuverse I do not think we have heard of a vampire who cares about humans

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Laurentis's issue is that he is de-aging or something, right?
    That's what the translators speculated, they also speculated that Laurentis has been posing as Mario and his older / younger siblings as he has gotten younger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    You're making Van-Fem cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    You're making Van-Fem cry.
    Has Van-fem ever been shown to have more than just "interest"? Because of the things that he has done, he could simply consider them only a source of entertainment, and even if he does, it is pointed out that he is an abnormality within the DA.
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Satsuki is rather murder-y in Tsukihime but in all other works she's always been portrayed as a more or less decent person
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Aren't all his other vampire appearances supposed to occur after his hypothetical route? We don't know what could have happened in this one so I don't think it's a good idea of ​​how it would normally be.

In addition, I would not trust the fidelity of many of his other appearances, we just have to remember how Kohaku and Sakura are represented to know that Nasu and company usually remove traits from tragic characters to avoid ruining the environment

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Sion grappled with vampirism in Melty too, and specifically made it a point not to harm any humans during her struggle.
    Arcueid specifically held off on preying on humans, with her Impulse turned to overdrive, for centuries.
    And even regardless of all that, it is shown in the remake that the vampires Noel gleefully preyed on and tortured were yet to fully "convert" in their thought process. They talked like humans, they pleaded like humans, and they screamed like humans. Even if we assume vampire characterization has always been "they bad the very moment they turn" before this, I think it's pretty obvious Nasu has changed that in the remake.
    burn your dread you coward

I will accept the example of Sion

Arcueid did not hold back because he cares about humans, she did it because if he gave in to his impulses he could not regain her reason

What is "pleading and screaming like a human being" supposed to mean?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Begging for their lives like humans.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    I will accept the example of Sion

Arcueid did not hold back because he cares about humans, she did it because if he gave in to his impulses he could not regain her reason

What is "pleading and screaming like a human being" supposed to mean?
    Regular mtl disclaimer ahoy

This was a screenshot I grabbed in my playthrough.

Now I dunno about you, but slaughtering a kid who's begging for their mom doesn't seem like something you're supposed to feel good about as a reader, regardless of that kid's species.
    burn your dread you coward

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Satsuki is rather murder-y in Tsukihime but in all other works she's always been portrayed as a more or less decent person
    Yeah, you tend to get a bit hungry when you're freshly sired.

That was mostly a sarcastic comment on how people often talk about "human" behaviors, feelings, and other traits where "people" would fit much better (being particularly dire in stories with non-human sapient beings, which makes it seem like you must be human to consider yourself a person)

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Regular mtl disclaimer ahoy

This was a screenshot I grabbed in my playthrough.

Now I dunno about you, but slaughtering a kid who's begging for their mom doesn't seem like something you're supposed to feel good about as a reader, regardless of that kid's species.
    As I said, although I cannot agree (at least completely) with what Noel is doing and I think that I should not enjoy it so much, I also cannot be completely against their actions once I remember that they are definitely not clean and the nature of vampires

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar

As I said, although I cannot agree (at least completely) with what Noel is doing and I think that I should not enjoy it so much, I also cannot be completely against their actions once I remember that they are definitely not clean and the nature of vampires
    congrats, Kinoko did success play with your mind.

Sasuga Nasu

Banned
    Blog Entries
    not clean and the nature of vampires
    Imagine thinking that human nature is clean... Of course, I get the same feeling when Nobu is slaughtering Buddhist monks, so... This also means that Roa's right, at least in his Type Lumina dialogue. You know, talking about Burial Agents, as opposed to a certain cat. Really no guilt in killing them. More than the Church knows what to do with, and death is such an occupational hazard that it's really no more than another day at the office for them.

I certainly won't blame a vampire for attacking an agent, plus being a vampire you've most likely done enough to blame your for.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    It's the kind of hopeful and optimistic ending that basically tells you the adventure is just starting. One of the stories that will become a memory one day is of Ciel continuing the fight despite being freed from her curse and Shiki alongside her having been given reprieve by the church for being a half-vampire.

I don't think we need to spoil MB stuff anymore but I did find the Roa stuff interesting. Really laying it on thick for whatever is coming in the future... that scene was kind of funny though.
    I mean given Noel a complete normie got shanghaied into either becoming a Vampire Killer or some priest's onahole in the middle of fuck nowhere like hell they would have let Ciel go just because she got rid of her immortality (Roa's curse/link). Once you are in, you are never ever getting the fuck out or having any semblance of control of your life without doing some real fucked up shit or getting into some comfy chair and sending droves of mooks to die to whatever freak of the week popped up

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    No biggie for Ciel imo, since she's basically married to the job. Plus in her True, she has Tohno alongside her now, so her life will get interesting.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It has been shown multiple times that by becoming non-human in the Nasuverse you also stop thinking like one, as Noel and Sachin have shown when you become a vampire your personality changed and you stop seeing humans as something more than food, and although I am not an expert in this part of the Nasuverse I do not think we have heard of a vampire who cares about humans
    Vampirism, like money, Grail juice, and other forms of power, don't change you. They just amplify what's already there. Kotomine said something similar to Sakura in Unlimited Codes. Truly, that man is one of the few priests whose sermons I take to heart 100% of the time. Really, the world's best priest. And a fitting vessel for Russia's greatest love machine. Actually, isn't there a quote in TsukiRe that a Dead Apostle is nothing than the "extension of a human"? I'd like to think that we've gone past that "vampirism makes you evil" nonsense. Of course, going by the "extension of a human" philosophy, if vampires really are evil, then human innocence truly is life's greatest illusion, unmasked by undeath.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; January 14th, 2022 at 07:35 PM.

In a way Sion completely embraces vampirism in a different way, even if she does cure being a dead apostle/needing to drink blood.

Arguably she goes for it even harder in a worse way because Info Vampires with Etherlite are worse depending on who you ask.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Vampirism, like money, Grail juice, and other forms of power, don't change you. They just amplify what's already there. Kotomine said something similar to Sakura in Unlimited Codes. Truly, that man is one of the few priests whose sermons I take to heart 100% of the time. Really, the world's best priest. And a fitting vessel for Russia's greatest love machine. Actually, isn't there a quote in TsukiRe that a Dead Apostle is nothing than the "extension of a human"? I'd like to think that we've gone past that "vampirism makes you evil" nonsense. Of course, going by the "extension of a human" philosophy, if vampires really are evil, then human innocence truly is life's greatest illusion, unmasked by undeath.
    While I agree that vampirism amplifies many of the bad parts of one's personality, like Noel's hatred of Ciel and Satsuki's fascination with Shiki's murderous side, it also changes you in a way that wasn't there before. Also, as I said, a recurring theme of Nasu is that non-human beings are unable to think like humans or understand (at least completely) and vice versa.