Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: NAHTCUW's Drabble Dump

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Yandere Lily knows what she wants. *nods sagely* Truly the love of a yandere is the purest seen anywhere in existence.
    the type of love AM thrives on xD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    the type of love AM thrives on xD
    *tilts head* There is no love in AM. AM knows "hate hate hate hate die die murder slaughter slander lies death decay die hate die die die die die", but that's kind of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    I'm not too familiar with the Assassin's Creed series, but I know enough to get the gist of what happened here.

Very interesting concept though. And certainly nice to give another under-appreciated character more love. What would be amusing is if one of the Hassan summoned by Zouken ran into Himuro and through *PLOT DEVICE* recognized her.

Assassin: Granddaughter! It has been too long.
    Himuro: Grandfather!?

@Santo: Tempt me not.
    The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
    *tempt tempt tempt* You know you want this Shirou to be with Bazzette in that way, Iron of Old.
    In the heart of your forge, you know it to be true.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Cute Boy Who Likes To Show Off Nacho the Doritosedge's Avatar
    And here's the last of the three. Enkidu raising Shirou. It's crazy shit and probably the lowest quality of the bunch, but I had fun writing it.

X=X=X=X=X

"So, you are Enkidu's son!" Gilgamesh declared rather than asked. "Very well, I shall see if you are worthy of basking in my presence!"

"What? Forget that, I have a date." Shirou answered, putting on some nice clothes his father recommended. "Maybe tomorrow I can prove myself 'worthy'."

"You mongrel! Toy of a puppet! I shall deliver you the King's Displeasure!" Gilgamesh said furiously, and behind him ripples in space appeared, with many weapon tips appearing through the golden shimmer.

However, before the King could deliver his anger, a woman-like figure appeared behind him and smacked him over the head. The person had long, green hair tied up in a ponytail, and was wearing a fancy stripped black suit, with a flower in the coat pocket.

"Sorry about Gil-chan, Shirou. You go out and have fun with your girl." Enkidu said, staring down an angry golden king. "Me and Gil-chan need to talk a moment."

"What? Why should I allow him to live after having insulted me? Get out of my way, Enkidu! The boy must be punished." Gilgamesh said, with renewed anger. However, Enkidu grabbed his face with unexpected power, provoking painful grunts from the original king.

"Gil-chan, as usual, that was all your fault. Maybe you need to cool your head for a bit." Enkidu said, the threat on his face visible by form of eerie darkness. "Meet me at Neko-san's in an hour."

"What?" Gilgamesh could only say, before the clay man threw him as hard as he could, with his aimed target being the river.

"Thanks dad. I still have no idea how you deal with him all the time." Shirou said with a sigh, as he straightened his clothes.

"He's better than he looks. He's just a little stressed now and then." Enkidu shrugged, and Shirou just shook his head. "Now, we have our respective dates to go off to. Good luck, my son."

"Yeah, you too Dad." Shirou said, and they both made their way to the outside of their monumentally huge house. They parted ways, but one thing was similar: Women swooned over them everywhere they went, because they both looked that good.

Meanwhile, crawling out of the river, Gilgamesh was crying.

"Enkidu..." He said sadly, after making sure no one could see his golden self shedding the original, golden tears. "Is that boy truly more important to you than I am?"

He made his way to Copenhagen early, and drunk until Enkidu met him there. Even the golden king's inhuman resistance was not enough for the alcohol he consumed, and Enkidu had to bring the drunken, loud and crying king back home.

The entire time, Enkidu had a nostalgic smile and kept muttering the words 'same as always'.

X=X=X=X=X

Blog Entries
    That is pretty crazy. XD

Still, its pretty funny and I can see where you would have fun with it. I almost feel sorry for Gil here. He's Enkidu's bitch through and through.
    The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

*tilts head* There is no love in AM. AM knows "hate hate hate hate die die murder slaughter slander lies death decay die hate die die die die die", but that's kind of it.
    You forget lyco Angra Maiynu is composed of all evils. Rape due to love is an evil. Murder due to love is an evil. Torture due to love is an evil.

Love is not a single colored thing, like everything in the world there is a dark side to it.

Oh Iron most Ancient, I do not need to tempt you. The plot bunnies will be awakened, and they will beg for release. I know it and most importantly you know it. It is just a matter of time before your masterful hand crafts for us a picture most befitting that will arouse our interest from actions that have no business doing such =3c

daily dose of despair <3 Ruu-tan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ... Enkidu raising Shirou? Interesting. And full of win.

Artist's block. Bigger bitch than karma, I swear.

Blog Entries
    Oh Iron most Ancient, I do not need to tempt you. The plot bunnies will be awakened, and they will beg for release. I know it and most importantly you know it. It is just a matter of time before your masterful hand crafts for us a picture most befitting that will arouse our interest from actions that have no business doing such =3c
    You a gods-damned evil man. Do you have any idea how many bunnies I already have on my plate? T_T

Also, NamesAreHardToComeUpWith, do you have any plans to continue your three older drabbles? Or are you going to focus on Shirou being raised by Lorelei for now?

You a gods-damned evil man. Do you have any idea how many bunnies I already have on my plate? T_T
    *Cheshire cat grin* Evil? Oh Iron most Ancient there has been a misunderstanding. I am no mere evil, I am the advocate of the devil himself, I state only the facts...and perhaps give things a...nudge in the right direction (^v^)

As for those bunnies in your plate. Do you mayhaps need a wall to bounce ideas off of? If so I can offer mine services.

Also NT, when is the next drabble coming along? :-D

Also, NamesAreHardToComeUpWith, do you have any plans to continue your three older drabbles? Or are you going to focus on Shirou being raised by Lorelei for now?
    Out of the three older ones? AC himuro is almost sure to get a continuation, Enkidu is in the maybe zone and Yandere Seibah... Well, I honestly don't know what to do with her right now. Chalk it up to "Hopefully" and leave it at that.

EDIT: @Santo: The next drabble is coming along. that is all you need to know. Once it is done, it shall come to you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NamesAreHardToComeUpWith View Post
    Out of the three older ones? AC himuro is almost sure to get a continuation, Enkidu is in the maybe zone and Yandere Seibah... Well, I honestly don't know what to do with her right now. Chalk it up to "Hopefully" and leave it at that.
    Alrighty then. I look forward to more whenever you opt to pen it and grace us with such a gift. And of the three, I think you have the most potential with AC Himuro to be honest. =3

*Cheshire cat grin* Evil? Oh Iron most Ancient there has been a misunderstanding. I am no mere evil, I am the advocate of the devil himself, I state only the facts...and perhaps give things a...nudge in the right direction (^v^)
    Evil is as evil does. And you tend to nudge with a truck. XD

Evil is as evil does. And you tend to nudge with a truck. XD
    I never claimed to being subtle Mein Fevarish :3c

Blog Entries
    Heh. Good stuff, Names. If you want specific comment on specific pieces, VM me.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

I promise I'll give you some AC Himuro after this! *Runs away*

X=X=X=X=X

Lorelei sighed heavily, and threw another pile of papers into the fire.

It was only a day after she allowed Shirou to attend the clock tower, and dozens of magi families were already pestering her with messages and letters.

Every single one of them had a single meaning: Give us the heir of Emiya Kiritsugu. Some were polite, some promised rewards, and some were outright inflammatory.

She’d have to deal with the latter cases appropriately.

Naturally enough, she was not going to bend to any of their demands. Shirou already belonged to the Barthomeloi, and no whining or bickering would change that, no matter which family was asking for him.

Shirou already belonged to her, yet she had overlooked something for a very, very long time.

“He has a goal…?” She muttered to herself, looking into a mirror on the wall. She had eyes everywhere in the clock tower, including the enforcer’s training area. The mirror currently showed her a recording of the incident.

It was paused after his last defeat.

Ever since the boy was twelve, she had known that he was stubborn as a mule, but she never questioned why. Being stubborn was an admirable trait, one she shared with him. But now she knew he wanted something, that he had a goal, something he was actively striving towards.

He seemed a lot more resolved, a lot stronger than when she had first met him. She remembered when he acted more like a sad puppy…

A slight smile graced her lips at the memory. He used to be such a cute boy, who would follow her around and try his best at everything he did. Granted, he still did try his best, but he didn’t follow her around anymore. He didn’t disobey her by sneaking in the kitchen to help Infrrf anymore. He didn’t feel fear when facing many training golems at once anymore.

He had grown into a dependable young man now.

She sifted through more papers, throwing the occasional demand for Shirou into the fire, and stumbled across a letter from her parents. The old king of the association, Lorelei’s father, had withdrawn to the countryside for the last days of his life, his hundred years weighing heavily on him. Naturally his wife went with him, still being healthy enough at the age of seventy to care for him.

Her mother had been a gift from the Archibald family, to cement their family friendship. She was much younger than her husband, but performed her duties admirably. She was, however, rather doting on her daughter.

Lorelei unsealed the letter and took a quick peek at its contents, reading over most of its contents with a passive expression.

Her mother and father were having a good time, it seemed. The letter spoke of the old Barthomeloi patriarch and his wife’s day to day happenings, of watching sunsets together and of listening to the waves on the seaside.

Her mother was far too emotional.

Lorelei skimmed most of it, until she halted at one sentence in particular.

Lorelei, have you found yourself a husband yet?

Of course she had not. She didn’t have time for such things, between taking her role at the association seriously and hunting down thrice accursed vampires. She didn’t have time to go looking for a husband.

She irritably set down the letter, and sighed heavily. She didn’t have the luxury to pick out a man she loved. She had always known that, but she didn’t like it. She allowed herself to fall backwards into the armchair, her exhaustion and irritation at the idea temporarily overruling her noble disposition. Her new position drew her to look directly into the mirror, set on the wall in just the right position.

The mirror which showed a still image of an unconscious Shirou.

Memories of days when she didn’t need to worry about stupid things like husbands flooded her head, but she dismissed them all and looked at her pupil. She waved her left hand at the mirror, and the image returned to earlier during the fights when he had been forcing his way out of the wind prison.

He had, indeed, grown too much. Too much for her to only see him as a boy now. Perhaps she had found the solution to her husband dilemma…

She forced the thought out of her head, shaking it in the process, and forced herself to regain her calm state of mind. He was an apprentice she took in solely because of how close his projections were close to the first, that was it. It would be improper of her. She was twelve years older than him.

Then again, her mother had a thirty year difference with her husband, and Shirou was definitely a better choice than some faceless noble she had never even met before. It was not dishonorable to the Barthomeloi name to wed a man so close to the first, either. And he did, in his own way, come from a family of capable magi.

Of course, she still had to work on him to finish properly grooming him for the role, but that was easy. She still had two years before he was of legal age to marry, which would be enough.

She hummed approvingly of her own decision, and her face turned hard again as she tackled the rest of the paperwork. She would bring up the marriage issue at dinner, right after she learned of his goal.

Marrying Shirou... somehow, the thought warmed her.

X=X=X=X=X

Blog Entries
    Lorelei, you already have competition, but I support your decision. :3
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Hmm.

Yes, that does feel about right.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Husbandry of a husband? I APPROVE!

Lorelei, you already have competition, but I support your decision. :3
    As if Luvia stood a chance against the Queen of the clock tower >83

Blog Entries
    As if Luvia stood a chance against the Queen of the clock tower >83
    I meant Bazzette, too. :3