Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What will this years collab event be?

Who knows what will happen

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    I dunno, it would make sense to defeat both sides of Beast VI in the same story.

And FGO story has explicitly LB7 left (Da Vinci said they have the energy for one last operation), so there aren't really a place for Beast VI (every previous Beast was defeated in Main Interlude).
    Isn't it sad, V-chin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    I could swear I heard Nasu mention somewhere he'd like to do Red Garden first before a Tsukihime collaboration on FGO, but I can't find that statement at the moment.
    Spoiler:
    ――そして家庭用では 8月に『月姫』リメイク版が、9月に『メルティブラッド』の新作が発売されます。『FGO』とのコラボも気 になりますね。
    奈須個人的にはすごくやりたいと思っています。ただ、まずは現在のロードマップ(※23)を進めつつ、チャンス があればという感じです。
    ――コラボするにしても、“月の裏側”の物語が『月姫』本編で描かれてからでないと難しいですよ ね。
    奈須……まあ、そうですよね。普通に考えると、出せませんね。

US Friend Code
    Mahoyo or Arcade. I dont expect Taukihime until Red Garden is out.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be good with either. On the one hand, Aoko. On the other, Noah.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Tsukihime collab being in 2023 would mean we will not be able to do Alien God vs Arcueid battle.

That would be rather sad, as I want to do Arcueid (real Archetype-Earth) vs Alien God (fake Type-Earth).

You can always make alternate account for sure, but clearing Part 2 on a new account would be an ass.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    Tsukihime collab being in 2023 would mean we will not be able to do Alien God vs Arcueid battle.

That would be rather sad, as I want to do Arcueid (real Archetype-Earth) vs Alien God (fake Type-Earth).

You can always make alternate account for sure, but clearing Part 2 on a new account would be an ass.
    Nasu mentioned that you should wait (for Red Garden) for approximately around the time it takes for the next Olympics. So try 2024.

FGO will be dead by then unless they can go even harder on stalling

It wouldn't be dead.
    People acting like FGO is dead every time it drops to top-10, while even top-50 is overprofit place for a mobile game.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    I personally think that it's going to be something small. Possibly arcade, Proto, Ryio-verse, Mahoyo or School life.

While I know people want Tsukihime, it seems like they want to avoid the big collab for now.

My theory is that Arc will somehow be in lostbelt 7. If Arc is realeased early that doesn't invalidate a future Tsukihime collab. There still plently of possible servants to come out of a Tsukimhime collab than Arc.

The real cursed answer is that it's going to be a combined Arcade+Proto collab and there won't be space to expand on wtf happened in the 1999 Prototype War within the event.
    • /r/grandorder Mod. Feel free to contact for any issues or questions.
    • Creating the ultimate TM content archive. Still WIP.
      https://tri-hermes.org/

Quote Originally Posted by BlameLib View Post
    The real cursed answer is that it's going to be a combined Arcade+Proto collab and there won't be space to expand on wtf happened in the 1999 Prototype War within the event.
    I never thought that it would do it, in any case.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Good Ending: Mahoyo collab, playable Alice in addition to Aoko.

Bad Ending: masturbatory Arcade collab.

These are the only two possible outcomes in 2022, and if you think otherwise then, buddy, buddy....
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    These are the only two possible outcomes in 2022
    El Melloi Adventures collab with Olga servant

FGO VR game collab, a sequel to Waltz collab

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Nasu shilled Mahoyo in that one recentish interview when asked about what other T-M properties newbies who got into it via F/GO should also peruse to get a stronger feel for the setting's fundies. FACT.

Mahoyo got ported to modern consoles (sans PC, LMAO) with voice. The movie, too. Having established VAs you can hear perform the roles outside of the F/GO circumstances means that there's a greater foundation for having this happen. No fact, but FEASIBLE regardless.

Also, those character mats hints that were probably totally about Aoko, probably??? Speculative, but it's something.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; January 4th, 2022 at 04:40 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    My theory is that Arc will somehow be in lostbelt 7. If Arc is realeased early that doesn't invalidate a future Tsukihime collab. There still plently of possible servants to come out of a Tsukimhime collab than Arc.
    Hope not given her RE story isn't over and theres tons of ??? still. Revealing anything in another franchise would be annoying to put it mildly. Especially given his take on it over the years(Hard Splitting the settings, saying they normally shouldn't interact, thematic and lore focus differences). I'm pretty sure he even said none of them are actually still around in current FGO a couple years ago. ExceptSion and now FR I guess lol(Though I guess he's technically from another era). Putting the titular Tsukihime character in the main story of a Fate installment after all that, and as things stand now... kind of unbelievable. Though I guess given what little we know about LB7, it would be now or never. Looking at it logically though... but not sure they would really care about something like that.

US Friend Code
    Actually yeah I'd place an El-Melloi Adventures collab as a distant third option, especially with the CF rerun happening. I think they'd wait for more books to be out but then again, Requiem's only had one out at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd still bet on Mahoyo before anything else though. They're pushing it hard with the movie, port, and Aoko in Melty being free.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Actually yeah I'd place an El-Melloi Adventures collab as a distant third option, especially with the CF rerun happening. I think they'd wait for more books to be out but then again, Requiem's only had one out at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd still bet on Mahoyo before anything else though. They're pushing it hard with the movie, port, and Aoko in Melty being free.
    Pretty sure free dlc is to try and get players back.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Hope not given her RE story isn't over and theres tons of ??? still. Revealing anything in another franchise would be annoying to put it mildly. Especially given his take on it over the years(Hard Splitting the settings, saying they normally shouldn't interact, thematic and lore focus differences). I'm pretty sure he even said none of them are actually still around in current FGO a couple years ago. ExceptSion and now FR I guess lol(Though I guess he's technically from another era). Putting the titular Tsukihime character in the main story of a Fate installment after all that, and as things stand now... kind of unbelievable. Though I guess given what little we know about LB7, it would be now or never. Looking at it logically though... but not sure they would really care about something like that.
    I'm seeing the opposite trend. Every story is its own story and can get unique mechanics to make them work, but Type-Moon embraces cross-promotion with it's entire soul. Any given moment in a story can be foreshadowing or contextualization for another story in the opposite side of the franchise. Beryl's backstory is probably the most emblematic example I can give.

Sure, there is going to be crossover. It's why you have stuff referenced in MBAACC reapearing with Foxy. I just don't think something as drastic as say, Archetype showing up to duke it out would be the most sensible thing to expect.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    With Nasu's clingy, protective, ready-when-it's-ready attitude towards the TsukiR project and the gresater Tsukiverse, yeah, no, I actually believe him for once when he said to not expect anything of an actual substantial nature until Red Garden is donezo.

But there was that one Hisui doujin you could spy in the background of the Akiba event, so to that end, at least Brainwasher Detective is a go, let's go babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.