Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 6.5 speculation

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Other than the Paladins, what other is historical figures that you hope to see in this chapter. Me this might seem a bit of a copium. I hope to see some Muslim representation be it the African Berbers or the Andalusian Spain. I also heard that some Germanic folklore is quite possible in this chapter as I been hearing Kriemhields name quite a few times.
    Mandricardo, Astolfo, Bradamante, and Merlin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Adjusted for silliness.
    Petition to remove Comun mod privilege.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Other than the Paladins, what other is historical figures that you hope to see in this chapter. Me this might seem a bit of a copium. I hope to see some Muslim representation be it the African Berbers or the Andalusian Spain. I also heard that some Germanic folklore is quite possible in this chapter as I been hearing Kriemhields name quite a few times.
    If Kriemhild is real, I’m hoping we might get some references to Dietrich since he was the only man to defeat Siegfried and was one of the few survivors of Kriemhild’s revenge plot.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Artoria isn’t fictional given the Einzberns excavate her scabbard to use as a catalyst for summoning her.

That is the case with most mythical heroes like Artoria, Cu, and Heracles. But I think what make the case with Charlie here unique, is that he is both fictional and not at the same time. His is recorded in history but are his legends are any true? They all could be just propaganda that was spread by the Karling family. Like a Family Epic so he is real but much of his deeds could wound up being fake or fabricated

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    (Though Roland's bottle of sanity was Astolfo's catalyst in Apo, so ????)
    Artoria isn’t fictional given the Einzberns excavate her scabbard to use as a catalyst for summoning her.
    Gee I wonder why

US Friend Code
    Looks like the title thread won't be final anytime soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Link compares pruned worlds and literal fiction more than once, as well as Carlos being Karl's dream, so I'm expecting that we're literally going to a lostbelt/singularity/dream made real/etc in which they did happen.

This whole thing with the Paladins feels like someone re-read Apocrypha, remembered the mechanics around Astolfo's Hippogriff, and decided to go all in on it.

Ah yes, the fictional pretty boy Charles with his fanciful magical tales, and the Very Very real Karl with his Very real Castle-Fortress Megazord

Which NP do you hope Charlie will get?

What is between fiction and reality but a dream?

In any case I'll be coping that maybe its Kadoc's dream, or a dream Kadoc got yeeted to ala Shimousa.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    If that is the case then the question is what connects Kadoc to Charlie or just Germany in general

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Ah yes, the fictional pretty boy Charles with his fanciful magical tales, and the Very Very real Karl with his Very real Castle-Fortress Megazord

Joyeuse Ordre, Cereal Box Karuru can go and stay go

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlameLib View Post
    What is between fiction and reality but a dream?

In any case I'll be coping that maybe its Kadoc's dream, or a dream Kadoc got yeeted to ala Shimousa.
    The odds of special Master Skills are just high enough to make you feel bad when it doesn't happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Hopefully the Mech Cathedral. Sword beams are tired and boring.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    But the true question is that is It Buster, Arts, or Quick

US Friend Code
    Both have fancy, majestic wings that I could unconditionally appreciate, but it's likely to be Joyeuse Ordre to represent Charlie's position as leader of the twelve Paladins.

- - - Updated - - -

But the true question is that is It Buster, Arts, or Quick
    Doesn't matter much since the three have decent supports in current meta.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    Why Charlemagne and not Karl?
    Popularity aside, it might be due to post-Extella Link influence and Lostbelt shenanigans. Karl compared the stories of Charlemagne to a Pruned Event, in which Charles didn't follow the path of Karl, and just a childhood dream that is lost. So if the setting of the event is a Pruned event that we got there somehow like Shimousa and later Heian, we might encounter normally impossible stuffs. Furthermore, normally the throne mixed the two together so what you get outside of the Moon Cell is a mixed version of them. However in Extella Link Hakuno created combat data of both of them separately, so they can easily have it so that Charlemagne was sent from there, like BB was sent by the Moon Cell. Or they can also use the fact that Moon Cell can affect stuffs inside the throne i.e the Tamamo Nine, to allow Charles to be independent from Karl outside the Moon Cell. Or this is the so-called mixed version they mentioned, just with Charles instead of Karl, finally able to be summoned.
    So, if what are your guesses for when the diverging timeline in this lostbelt and how it came to be
    It's not confirmed to be a LB, but they can easily use what I said above for some hints into Beast VII methods of reviving Pruned events into LBs. Douman knew something about that hence he seek Shimousa as test run and later Heian to turn it into LB, it would be interesting if in this 6.5 event we have someone trying to make Charles' life into a LB and replace PHH with it or sth lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    Hopefully the Mech Cathedral. Sword beams are tired and boring.
    Considering that the version we normally get outside the Moon Cell is supposed to be Karl who is mixed with Charles, I hope they give us a Charles with Karl mixed in this time thanks to the separation in Extella Link, rather than just copy-paste the stuffs we knew about him in Link.

Tbh I was just hoping they would ignore that lore from link, the favorites get excuses but other important people dont.

That is the case with most mythical heroes like Artoria, Cu, and Heracles. But I think what make the case with Charlie here unique, is that he is both fictional and not at the same time. His is recorded in history but are his legends are any true? They all could be just propaganda that was spread by the Karling family. Like a Family Epic so he is real but much of his deeds could wound up being fake or fabricated
    There is a lot of those figures if you go far enough back, its just there not japanese so they dont get lore made to excuse it all.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Who do you guys think is the villain of this story chapter

US Friend Code

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Dear lord have we not paid enough for Extella's sins.

Nah sefar will keep appearing like the ghosts of christmas past, till the writer redeems for his sins each. Extella of past, present and future will keep appearing
    Last edited by Byegod; May 16th, 2022 at 11:54 PM.