Page 471 of 858 FirstFirst ... 371421461466469470471472473476481521571 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,420 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Wow cool Profile Crying !How Long have you worked on it?
    About a week, I guess?
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    About a week, I guess?
    Still struggling to write a sheet here. But hey, amazing sheet, Crying.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And I only spend a few hours with each sheet... That would explain why the quality isn't that good...
    Happy birthday, by the way!

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    And I only spend a few hours with each sheet... That would explain why the quality isn't that good...
    *cries internally*

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Still struggling to write a sheet here. But hey, amazing sheet, Crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'm just a really slow writer.
    Danke, though!
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    Danke, though!
    Bitte schön.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mmh and im more/rather a spontaneous writer as a Long cogitate one ,if im honest.

Oh and Tanshun omedeetto gozaimasu=Happy birthday my March colleague !!

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    At this point, I can't even tell whether Koga is an actual Japanese trying to write in English (as I have some experience in dealing with Japanese trying to write English) or just a poorly-written weeb.

No offense, though.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've updated the sheet for Inari so the descriptions aren't so shallow, as well as adding some changes (there was a skill that was a must-have for her and I didn't write it before). Can anyone have a look at it and tell me if it's better now?

Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    At this point, I can't even tell whether Koga is an actual Japanese trying to write in English (as I have some experience in dealing with Japanese trying to write English) or just a poorly-written weeb.

No offense, though.

Based on my knowledge of Japanese, I'd go for the second choice, because the spelling of some weeb terms is awful. No offense to Koga.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; March 1st, 2018 at 11:01 AM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good work, i still stand that her version of what is almost mana burst(rice) is a very creative thing, and i also thing she would deal well with the servants of my next sheet.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    i still stand that her version of what is almost mana burst(rice) is a very creative thing
    I wouldn't say it's really that creative, because I practically copy-pasted it from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, as I explained in the notes. But anyways, thank you very much for your compliment.

Blog Entries
    Well, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is very creative.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    who are all these new people

i'm intimidated

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Because Express said;"A blade that pierces through to the truth sounds like it's cutting away delusion in the process to me. Just not worded exactly the same." If delusion is the fog then the truth is the Landscape behind.
    i go with Express ,that is like a paperwall and behind is the real target. And sorry if have some grammar/sentence error made.
    the point isn't that the sword is inaccurate, the problem is that ignores all of the context behind its own existence.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Archer:

Appearance:

True Name: Teucer

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alternate Class: Lancer

Strength- C
    Agility- A
    Endurance- D
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- B+

Personality
    An endlessly earnest and straightforward young man. He remains steadfastly optimistic even in the bleakest situations, pushing onward so long as the faintest hope exists. He is very prideful in his talent as an archer, and upon encountering a fellow Heroic Spirit of the bow will likely immediately challenge them to a duel to decide which of them is superior.

For a warrior from the Age of Gods, Archer's attitude towards the actual gods is complicated. He reveres the gods, but does not rely on their aid, feeling that a warrior should depend on nothing but their skills to prevail. Those who beg for the gods to save them are cowards unfit to be called heroes in Archer's eyes.

Archer's wish on the Holy Grail is to save his half-brother Ajax from falling into madness and killing himself, something he feels deeply guilty over being unable to prevent.

Dislikes: divine intervention, those who give up easily
    Talent: shooting from behind cover
    Natural Enemy: his father King Telamon, Hector

Class Skills:

Independent Action- A

The ability to remain in existence without a supply of Mana from one's Master. At this rank, Archer can linger in the world for up to a week in the absence of an active contract.

Magic Resistance- C

Confers protection against magical effects. Spells with a chant below two verses are nullified. Cannot cope with the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. While Archer lived in the Age of Gods, he neither practiced nor fought against Magecraft, relying only on his pure skill as a bowman. As such, he has merely an average level of resistance.

Personal Skills:

Clairvoyance- A+

A Skill augmenting one's vision. At A+ rank, Archer can accurately aim and track targets across several miles, as well as see through magical concealment of all but the highest level. Additionally, Archer gains a limited form of future-sight, allowing him to intuit an enemy's movements slightly before they occur.

Unyielding Will- B

Possession of an extremely firm will that never yields to any kind of agony, despair or circumstance. Grants resistance against physical and mental damage. However, said resistance will not hold against attacks that aim at beguiling others- such as illusions.

Archer was disowned and exiled from his father's kingdom for failing to bring back the body of his fallen half-brother. Undaunted, he set out to sea to found a new kingdom, named in honor of his birthplace. His departing words, in which he exhorted his companions to "nil desperandum"- never despair, exemplify Archer's indomitable will.

Divinity- E-

Qualifies one's level of Divine Spirit aptitude. Because his name is believed to be related to the West Hittite god Tarku- the Indo-European storm god- Archer is granted the lowest level of divine affinity, as well as an extremely minor protection against lightning and sonic attacks.

Noble Phantasm
    Protathlitís Toxovolías
    Archery Unrivalled Under Heaven

Type: Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm crowning the fact that, of all the legendary bowmen in the Trojan War, none came close to eclipsing Archer's skill with his chosen weapon. The only times he ever missed were when shooting at the Trojan hero Hector, when the god Apollo himself intervened to guide his shots astray.

As a Noble Phantasm, it crystallizes the concept that nothing short of divine intervention can stop Archer's arrows from piercing their intended target. Once invoked, the next arrow loosed from Archer's bow will be guaranteed to hit its target, not through divine blessing or manipulation of fate but simply Archer's insurmountable skill as a bowman. The only way to avoid this attack is to have Divinity or a similar Skill granting protection from a deity at rank B or higher. Of course, only the arrow hitting the target is preordained, with the severity of the wound decided by the target's Endurance and defensive abilities.

As such, this Noble Phantasm is strongest against opponents who have low Endurance and high Agility, much like Archer himself.

Rho Aias Image
    Brother, Protect Me!

Type: Barrier

The famed seven-layered shield which was never breached by any thrown weapon. Though it properly belongs to Archer's brother Ajax, the anecdote of Archer ducking behind the shield while loosing arrows against the Trojans has allowed him to manifest a facsimile of it as his own Noble Phantasm. Due to being only a copy, Archer's Rho Aias has only four of the original's fabled seven petals. Nevertheless, it is still nigh-unrivalled in defensive power.

Last edited by RoydGolden; November 20th, 2018 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Added 2nd NP

Blog Entries

Archer of the storms

"hey oh! Since you summon me, i hope you are ready to party, master!"
    "no, please, no parties. Your voice is annoying enough, Drummer."

Class: Archer
    Alignment: Chaotic/neutral
    Region: japan
    Height: 147cm / 150cm
    Weight: 44kg/ 46kg
    Dislikes: tea, silence, books / sake, music, fights
    Talent: causing mayhen (accidentally or not)
    Armaments: drums / bag of winds
    Natural Enemy: each other

stats

Str: A
    End: B
    Agi: A
    Mna: B
    Lck: C
    NP: A

Skills

class skills
    Magic resistence(A): Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Independent action(C): the ability to remain independent even when rejecting, or unable to receive a prana supply from the Master. Archer is capable of remaining in this world for one day without an established contract.

personal skills
    Oni-like Deity(A): A exotic skill that appers to a combination of Divinity and Oni kind demon. Both of the beings that compose Archer are very close in nature to Onis, but are also worship a gods.

Combination(D++): A Skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person. At D Rank, both parts of Archer can tell with some precision what the other is going to do, but will not always help each other due to personality differences. However, once in a while their desires line up, and this skill recives a great boost.

Familiars(teru teru bozu)(B): both parts of Archer have the power to make little Familiar dolls. This dolls can be produced in very lange number and cost very little amounts of mana, but have little to no offensive capabilities and their only power is a one-time protection against elemental attacks. Apparently they also passively generate a aura of good luck, and with a good number of dolls around them, Archers Luck stat can gain a maximum of two ranks

Noble phantasm

Mythical bag of divine wind
    Shinatsuhiko

One of Archer main Noble phantasm, a big bag where she carries several different types of winds. This Noble phantasm can only be used by half of Archer, and the other half has no access to it what-soever.
    Archer can used the different types of winds in the bag for various utilities, she can use extreme cold or hot air to attack, use a sudden strong wind to push or pull thing, use the swirling wind to conceal her and her allies, or even whisper into the breeze to deliver messenges over great distances. However, her most powerful attack is the kamikaze, a powerful Divine typhoon that can blow wait a entire fleet of ships.

Eight drums of divine thunder
    Yakusa no ikazuchi no kami

The other main Noble phantasm, eight tradicional japanese drums marked with tomes that can summon the spirits of lightning. Like Shinatsuhiko, this Noble phantasm can only be used by half of Archer, and the other half has no access to it what-soever.
    When Archer hits the drums, the sound echoes like thunder. This allows her to shoot up to Eight purple streams of lightning at each time, after which the drums need a moment to cool down. The lightning summon by her are actualy spirits of lightning, living beings with conscience that move on their own, blocking attacks that Archer cannot or did not notice, and attacking on different and unexpected ways and angles.

then they work together, and there is rain
    Miwa Myojin

Archer's powerful trump card. Unlike their other two Noble phantasm, this one can only be activated by both parts of Archer together.
    It combines the nature of the wind and thunder to summon their most powerful weapon: the rain. They call upon the spirits of water that embodie violent floods that destroy cities and ships, this spirits take the form of giant snakes made of water.
    However, this Noble phantasm also has another effect. It creats a light drizzle that falls upon Archer and it's allies, recovering their energy and healing their wounds.
    Powerful Noble phantasm that embody both of Archer's aspects of gods of storm and agriculture. But since this can only be done through team work and mutual understanding, it mean's that it actualy preatty hard to pull out.

background

In a special occasion, the identity of the servant who attends By Archer is actualy two separated Heroic Spirits. Raijin and Fuujin are two of the oldest japanese Kami.Despite being gods, they are always represented with a Oni apperance.
    Raijin it's a god of thunder and lightning and Fuujin it's a god of wind. They are view as destructive gods of the storms who flood cities and sink boats, but they are also worship as benevolent gods of Agriculture who clean the land and prepare the soil for the next planting. They relationship varies from story to story, sometimes they are shown fighting against each other and causing Chaos and others they work together to carry out their duties, but they are almost always depicted together, even if Raijin is a little bit more popular.

personality

The parts that compose Archer are vastly different of each other.
    Raijin is a loud and boisterous "tanned babe", she is very energetic and can sometimes be annoying, but is also very friendly.
    She likes music and will dance to almost anything, anytime, anywhere. She also usualy is very whimsical and jokes all the time, but can get serious during battles. She also claims that she "does not need to thing very hard" because she is strong.
    Fuujin is the sillent and calm pale beauty, she is very reserved, polite and even a little bit stoic, but is also a tad anti-social.
    She like to relax and read, manga and light novel are fine, but her favorites are Samurai novels. Despite her cool and composed demeanor, she will sometimes burst into violent temper tantrums if provocate. She prouds herself to be the inteligent of the duo, but is she really?
    The two obviously dont go along very well, but very deeply they do care for one another. if you insult one of then, they both will get angry, as they are the only ones who can insult each other.

craft essence

Visit to Nitenmon Gate

"wow"

"they are really impresive"

"yeah"

"But they also dont look nothing like us"

"i dont know, yours kinda look like you"

"shup up, air-head!"

"you wish, drummer!"

"..."

"..."

"you know, it's cool that this humans like us so much to take care of this statues so well"

"yes, it is really nice"

"well, take good care of mine at least"

"ye- wait, why are yours on a better state then mine!"

"come on, dont sweat the details"

Last edited by the god of world-0; December 29th, 2019 at 10:51 AM.

Fate / White Memoria

Three sheets within minutes of each other good lord

Blog Entries
    I'll clean this up and add in the rest when I feel like it.

=Caster=

artist: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=563034

Possible Alternate Classes: N / A
    True Name: Guinevere - Queen of Camelot
    Height/Weight: 157 cm / 40 kg
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Britain

Goodbye To A World by Porter Robinson

=Parameters=

Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: C
    Luck: A
    NP: A

=Class Skills=

- Territory Creation​ (C):
    The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.

- Item Construction​ (A):
    The skill to manufacture magical items.​

Caster was adept at creating potions, and once crafted a potion potent enough to put even King Arthur underneath her complete control by quelling his temperament and deluding his senses. Whether it was all Caster’s doing or the work of someone else was never discovered.

=Personal Skills=

- Clairvoyance (C):

- Divinity (E):

- ?

=Noble Phantasms=

- The Flower Bride (A, Anti-Unit [self]):
    Caster is always guaranteed to bring misfortune to all those around her. Destruction swiftly follows.

As with the changing seasons, Caster would be kidnapped by one knight and then rescued by another, time and again, ultimately leading to the fall of chivalry and the events therein.

=Bio=

She is actually Guinevak, or Guinevere the False, the identical half-sister of Guinevere who convinced the court that she was the real one until her death from a mysterious illness almost a year later. In reality, this "person" is a homunculus created by a powerful sorceress to replace Guinevere as Queen of Camelot and bring about its fall. Though, not everything always goes according to plan...

Love. Treachery. Sovereignty. Death.

Sad robot.
    Last edited by Historia; September 3rd, 2018 at 11:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    Teucer: It's very cool to see a sheet about this hero (I heard a bit about him somewhere, but hadn't the will to search more). As always your sheets have a very high level, the way you fleshed out the skills shows your experience (I will begin to call you ''senpai''). I see that you inserted parts of his lore spread across the sheet, but I missed a part only to tell his story (a lore section), I had to search more about him. But still, very cool sheet

- - - Updated - - -

holy god, it became so active here
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    all you nerds posting a sheet before me, smh