Page 25 of 620 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303575125525 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Step on me, S-partan mommy
    I have to applaud you for that pun alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    For the right price

Her interlude is going around putting Servants with increasingly high ranks of Golden Rule on a chokehold until they yield their money
    Memes aside this is a pretty interesting take on the character, nice work.

Huang Gai: It would have been so easy to go for the generic army summon and/or reality marble for his NP but forcibly using Broken Phantasms is a unique and kind of inspired take I haven't seen before.

Assassin of Blasphemers
    6CF247FF-B29E-4E3F-89C0-A180D620B4E2.jpeg
    Class: Assassin (Caster)
    Source: History, The Bible
    Origin: Jerusalem
    Height: 184 cm
    Weight: 70 kg
    Alignment: Lawful - Evil

Info

Talents: Orator, Religious Leader
    Natural enemy: Jesus Christ
    attribute: Earth
    Traits: Male, Servant, Humaniod, weak to Enuma Elish,
    Armament: Wooden staff
    Catalyst: The Ossuary of a Jewish high priest from the time of Jesus

Parameters and Deck
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MAG: A
    LCK: C
    NP: EX

Quick - Arts - Arts - Arts - Buster

Skills

Class skills:
    Presence Concealment False (C): the signature skill of the assassin class. This skill measures a servant’s aptitude in disguising or concealing their presence from other servants and types of thaumaturgy. As caster was not known for his aptitude for killing but for his hand in one death, this skill comes in the form of being able to extend presence concealment to another target. Just as in his legend, Assassin is able to hide the presence of one other person but at the cost of not being able to conceal himself.

Territory Creation (B-):
    The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible. While an actual procreated structure is needed for Assassin’s Skill to be utilized, Assassin is able to create the same Courthouse used to try God during his rule as the high priest. Once established, Assassin is able to create the courtroom, holding cells and torture chambers found in the original courthouse.

Personal skills:
    Incitement (EX): A Skill that serves as the acquisition of words and gestures to lead the citizens and the masses. Especially when employed against an individual, it functions as a sort of mental attack. In his legend, Assassin was able to convince the people of Jerusalem to put God to death and free a known criminal. Due to this event, Assassin is able to incite forms of madness or animosity onto or between servants and masters thus having the servants of other masters wanting to kill their own master.

Innocent Monster (D): An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed. Known as the High Priest that sentenced God to death, his name has been dragged through the mud as a man who was jealous of the attention God was getting and work through nefarious means in order to kill him.

Noble Phantasms

זהבמטבעות (D+)
    “Zahav mat'bea” (36 gold coins)
    Price of a God’s Head
    Anti-unit Noble Phantasm
    Max Targets: 1
    In Assassin’s legend, he paid a close follower of God to betray him and turn God into him. As such, Assassin’s 1st noble phantasm materializes as a bag of 36 gold Aramaic coins. These coins act as the catalyst for Assassin’s Incitement skill. When Caster throws this bag of coins towards a servant, their alignment will shift to Chaotic and neutral aligned servants have a possibility of turning evil. Those with the Golden rule skill or a similar skill are unaffected by this noble phantasm.

משפטהסנהדרין(B-)
    “Yesh I’mish'pat Sanhedrin” (trial of the Sanhedrin)
    Humanity’s Judgement
    Anti-Thaumaturgy Fortress Noble Phantasm
    Max Targets: 100 (1-100)
    Caster’s second noble phantasm, it takes the form of his courthouse and through his territory creation skill has to first be built before it can be used. While within this courthouse, Assassin becomes the judge and jury, allowing him to make rules in his courthouse that others have to follow and then imprison those who do not obey them. These rules are limited to interpretations of the 12 commandments laid out by Moses and as such can only weaken a target and not kill. The weakening effect can only sap the physical strength away from a servant.

גולגותא(EX)
    “Golgotha” (Place of the Skull)
    The Death of God
    Anti-Divine Noble Phantasm
    Max Targets: 3 (1-3)
    Assassin’s third noble phantasm takes the form of a reality marble that transports his Targets to the place where his legend’s actions killed God. When this noble phantasm is activated, it’s Targets are immediately nailed to crosses resembling the same ones in his legend. The targets then experience the agony of being crucified for 3 days, in the matter of seconds ( mentally to the Targets it feels like 3 days). Once a servant is nailed upon the cross, that servant cannot activate any skills or noble phantasms until the attack is over, in addition to this effect, if this noble phantasm is used on a servant with a divine or God trait, the chance for instant death increases.

Lore

Assassin, or Caiaphas, is mostly famous known as the Jewish high priest that organized the plot to kill Jesus of Nazareth. As per his legend, Assassin plotted with the rest of the high court of Jerusalem to kill Jesus. He did this by paying Judas Iscariot 36 gold coins, to turn over Jesus to the Roman soldiers so that he and the other priests could unfairly try him guilty of blasphemy for claiming that he was the son of god and god on earth, the result of which lead to the crucifixion and death of Christ.

While not much is known about his tenure as a priest, his dealings with plots to kill people and scheming to convince the local Roman governor to release a criminal in exchange for Christ has lead many to assume that Assassin was not just a religious authority but also a politician.

Personality

As assassin was a man that quickly rose through the ranks of priests and the upper class of Jerusalem by marrying into a wealthy family, he tends to look down on those that he deems as a lower class than he is but tends to suck up to or treat with high praise those he sees as the same class or higher then he. However, assassin will not openly act this way towards those of the Jewish faith, since he was a religious authority of that faith when he was alive, instead he acts as a kind guide. Due to this attitude, masters born from a low mage family or with low magic circuits would not work well with him. One quirk of assassin is that in the middle of battle he will often begin to give sermons and does not like to be interrupted once he begins. Assassin will also have little remorse for those who do not follow the same faith as him and will attack with great force.

Lines

General:

Summoned: “Servant, Assassin. While I resent that title, I do t resent the actions that gave me it.”

Likes: “Oh what do I like? Seeing my loyal flock worshiping Yahweh... from a distance of course”

Dislikes: “Blasphemers”

Holy Grail: “ Ah my wish you ask? Only that that man stayed dead”

Lines:
    Ascension 1: “ Bring me my robe, it’s time we go out and show the world the power of Yahweh!”

Ascension 2: “ Master, fetch me my staff.”

Ascension 3: “ Yes these new clothes shall do, come let us shout to the heavens with praise.”

Ascension 4: “ now is the time, let the judgement of Blasphemers begin”

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Archer of Janakpur

"Servant, Archer. My purity will never falter and my flame never wavers, or else I won't be able to face him again."

Class: Archer
    Alignment: Lawful good
    Region: India
    Height: 148cm
    Weight: 56kg
    Dislikes: Demons, tyrants, jealous people
    Talent: Archery, maintaining her purity
    Armaments: Bow and Arrows
    Natural Enemy: King Ravana

Stats

Str: C
    End: B
    Agi: B
    Mna: B
    Lck: C
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Independent Action(A): Archer can remain in this world for a week even after losing his Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms back up from the Master, or other Prana source is necessary.

Magic Resistance(A): Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Personal Skills

Divinity(A): The level of one's aptitude as a Divine spirit. Archer is the daughter of the Earth goddess Bhumi and was also worshipped as the incarnation of Lakshmi, the consort of Vishnu.

Mana Burst(Flames)(B): A Skill granted to her by one of her Noble Phantasm, which is connected to Agni, the God of Flames. Jet propulsion by means of Magical Energy Burst is utilized not for her body, but for the acceleration of her arrows.

Curse of Separation(A): A curse that was put on Archer's Husband, Rama, by the wife of a monkey with the name of Vali, all due to an incident where Vali was killed by Rama. Because of this, Archer cannot ever meet with her Husband, who can even possibly be said to be her other half, for all of eternity.

Blessings of Prithvi(A): A Skill representing the protection extended to Archer by her mother, Bhumi, as well as the strong will that Archer had to maintain her purity. So long as her heart remains strong and unsullied, all of Archer's stats except luck are increased and she becomes immune to debuffing effects.

Noble Phantasm

Peerless Bow of Reminiscence
    Haradhanu Janaka

Archer's primary Noble Phantasm. The bow called Pinaka, who once belonged to the God of Destruction, Shiva and who is intrinsically connected to Archer's Destiny.
    The weapon is a Divine Construct of such a high rank, that those without Divinity cannot even safely touch it. Its arrows also carry the concept of
    Total Destruction
    Pralaya
    , but the use of it is limited since Archer is not the original owner.
    However, Archer is capable of reproducing an attack on the same level, which completely disintegrates the target without leaving even a trace, by overcharging the bow with Prana, after which the weapon will break and become permanently useless.

Flaming Proof of Purity
    Agni Pariksha

Archer's secondary Noble Phantasm, a blessing received from the fire God Agni as a reward for her purity and dedication. It has different effects depending on how it is used.
    The first manifests as a Mantle of Flames that surround Archer, increasing all of her stats and blocking all attacks rank A or lower. the Mantle also allows Archer to become invisible, allowing her to hide with efficiency comparable to "Presence Concealment" rank A.
    However, if Archer instead chooses to cast the Mantle off, the second effect of this Noble Phantasm becomes available, allowing her to create a perfect duplicate of herself. This "Clone" can be considered its own existence, having a separate Saint graph from Archer, but is also identical to Archer in every way, having the same stats and access to all of the same skills that Archer has. however, it does not have access to
    Peerless Bow of Reminiscence
    Haradhanu Janaka
    and instead, it uses a bow who is only superficially similar and can only be Classified as a Rank D Noble Phantasm.
    It should be noted that both applications of This Noble Phantasm are extremely mana taxing, and even a top-notch Magus would have trouble maintain then for more than a few instances without external help.

Background

Archer is Sita, the wife of Rama and a central female character in the Hindu epic, Ramayana and its other versions. She is described as the daughter of the earth goddess, Bhūmi (also known as Prithvi) and the adopted daughter of King Janaka of Videha and his wife, Queen Sunaina.
    In an earlier part of her life, Archer, while playing with her sisters, had unknowingly lifted the table over which thee Divine bow of Shiva had been placed; which was something no one in the kingdom could do. This incident was observed by Janaka and he decided to make this incident as the backdrop for Archer's swayamvara.
    At this time, Vishvamitra had brought Rama and his brother Lakshmana to the forest for the protection of sacrifice. Hearing about this swayamvara, Vishvamitra asks Rama to participate in it and takes Rama and Lakshmana to the palace of Janaka in Janakpur. Janaka is greatly pleased to learn that Rama and Lakshmana are sons of Dasharatha. The next morning, in the middle of the hall, Rama lifts up the bow of Shiva with his left hand, fastens the string taut and breaks the bow in the process.
    Sometime after the wedding, Kaikeyi, Rama's stepmother, compelled Dasharatha to make Bharata king and forced Rama to leave Ayodhya and spend a period of exile in the forests of Dandaka and later Panchavati. Archer willingly renounced the comforts of the palace and joins her husband in exile. The Panchavati forest became the scene for Archer's abduction by Ravana, King of Lanka. Ravana kidnapped Archer, disguising himself as a mendicant, while Rama was away fetching a golden deer to please her. Some versions of the Ramayana describe Archer taking refuge with the fire-god Agni, while Maya Sita, her illusionary double, is kidnapped by the demon-king.
    Ravana took her back to his kingdom in Lanka and Archer was held as a prisoner in one of his palaces. During her captivity for a year in Lanka, Ravana expressed his desire for her; however, Archer refused his advances and struggled to maintain her chastity. Archer was finally rescued by Rama, who waged a war to defeat Ravana. Upon rescue, Rama asks Archer to undergo a trial by fire to prove her chastity and, during this test, the fire-god Agni appears in front of Rama and attests to Archer's purity.
    The couple came back to Ayodhya, where Rama was crowned king with Archer by his side. While Rama's trust and affection for Archer never wavered, it soon became evident that some people in Ayodhya could not accept her long captivity under Ravana. During Rama's period of rule, an intemperate washerman, while berating his wayward wife, declared that he was "no pusillanimous Rama who would take his wife back after she had lived in the house of another man". This statement was reported back to Rama, who knew that the accusation against Archer was baseless. Nevertheless, he could not let slander undermine his rule, so he had to send her away.
    Thus Archer was forced into exile a second time. She, who was pregnant, was given refuge in the hermitage of Valmiki, where she delivered twin sons named Kusha and Lava. In the hermitage, Archer raised her sons alone, as a single mother. They grew up to be valiant and intelligent and were eventually united with their father. Once she had witnessed the acceptance of her children by Rama, Archer sought final refuge in the arms of her mother Bhūmi. Hearing her plea for release from an unjust world and from a life that had rarely been happy, the Earth dramatically split open; Bhūmi appeared and took Archer away.

Personality

A person who cannot be described as anything less than a girl with a strong and pure heart, Archer is simultaneously gentle and delicate but also strong and determined. She is someone who would handle every difficulty and trial with the serenity of an undisturbed lake.
    She has, however, become somewhat closed off from other people, preferring to limit her attachment to others. She doesn't hold any grudges against those who slandered her during her life, but she also prefers not to reminisce about it.
    When her husband is mentioned, Archer's expression will become a sad and wistful one. She is still very completely on love with him and her deepest desire is to see him again. Honestly, it can be said that there is absolutely no space for someone else in her heart.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Catherine has been reposted into the Monthly Create-a-Servant thread, since she fit the prompt. The sheet can be found here.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; April 21st, 2020 at 09:25 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This is sheet is in-theme enough for the current contest and you're still barely in the deadline. Why not posting it there?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mostly because the connection is really flimsy in my opinion. Might as well, though.

Blog Entries
    Error!

Error!

Error!

[Irregular Spirit Origin Detected]

Attempting to purge data... Failed!

Outside interference detected.

Source of distrubance: LOSTBELT

[System Override: Initiated]

System Override: Failed!

Initiating Karmic Isolation Protocol.

Karmic Isolation Successful.

Warning, Irregular Spirit Origin possess no ties with established events in Proper Human History! Attempts to contact harmful data will lead to system corruption and immediate deployment of the Counter Force.

Analyzing Irregular Data...

Well now. Isn't this an interesting world you have here. No gods in sight... but that can be arranged! Don't mind if I take it for myself, then. As such, rejoice mortals, for the God of Kings, Zeus II, has charitably taken you under his wing. Love me, fear me, revere me. For my power is as vast as the Sea of Stars!

Class: Ruler
    Lost Depth: A
    True Name: Zeus II (Alexander)
    Epithet: Ruler of Olympia, God of Kings.
    Alternative Class:Alter Ego, Shielder, Rider, Archer, Faker.
    Allignment: Chaotic Neutral

Height / Weight: ???
    Region: Greece
    Source: Apocryphal Band α
    Dislikes: Disobedience.

[Parameters]

Strength - [B+]
    Endurance -[A+]
    Agility - [C]
    Mana - [B+]
    Luck -[A]
    Noble Phantasm -[EX]

[Background]

In another timeline this man would have been known as the King of Conquerors. In another timeline, he would have lead great armies to unite the world under the banner of his dream, building one of the greatest empires known to history. In another timeline, he surely would have become one of history’s greatest legends.

But this is not that timeline.

And he isn’t that man.

Instead, being raised from a young age as a warrior in Olympia, the City State ruled by the God of Kings himself, Alexander rose to prominence due to his prodigious mind and natural talent for battle and tactics. Ascending to the post of 1st General, he lead Zeus’ armies for millennia against enemies both familiar and foreign, never once losing the drive to challenge others and himself on the battlefield. As such, the people of Olympia admired his drive, but the man’s uncompromising nature worried Zeus, who for all his power had started to weaken after centuries upon centuries of warfare against his fellow gods. With his old body breaking down, the Lord of the Skies took his greatest General’s body for himself, becoming one with the young man’s soul, yet crushing it under his essence’s overwhelming pressure.

A perfect vessel beloved by the people, and capable of sustaining the God of Kings for many more wars to come.

Perhaps this has been his plan all along? One can never know.

[Personality]

A boisterous dreamer, he’d once been called.

Yet all that remains now is Zeus wearing the body of the once great hero. Having cultivated the man’s bloodline through his own blood in order to create the most accepticing vessel to his great power.

Zeus, in this timeline has become a controlling tyrant who observes and manages every aspect of his subjects. He controls how much they eat, for how long they train, how many times a day they breath, their level of brainwave activity, regulates the production of hormones. All humans living in Olympia have been granted a portion of Zeus’ Authority, and thus have become extensions of the God King’s will.

They know not disobedience or rebellion, only the favor of their all-knowing King and the glory of combat against his enemies.

The Lord of the Skies has but one goal in mind as of lately. Conquest. Perhaps something brought about by his new vessel, Zeus has become focused and obsessed with the idea of uniting the world under his authority in order to build the perfect utopia where gods rule humans… and Zeus rules the gods, as is his right.

Normally, it would be impossible for one to reach an understanding with Zeus, his ego too great to consider another being as an equal to himself. However it is possible to coax the man into more advantageous moods by feeding the man’s habits and vices. If a Master can convince the Ruler of Olympia that they can give him what he wishes, he will adopt a far more benevolent disposition reminiscent of a doting, yet stern parent.

No less controlling, unfortunately.

[Class Skills]

True Name Discernment - [A++]

Magic Resistance - [B+]

[Personal Skills]

Chief God’s Essence - [A]

Similar to a divine core, Zeus II possesses a singular construct of raw divine power sitting within his body. It allows him to temporarily use the personal Skills of Divine Spirits he’s fed into his second Noble Phantasm, God Eater. At this Rank, Chief God’s Essence allows Ruler to mimic up to two separate skills of the same rank.

Lightning - [A]

Unlike Mana Burst, which is the release of mana aligned to a single element, Zeus II possesses a Divine Spirit’s ability to draw and summon lightning without any cost to himself. This skill is comparable to a downgraded Authority, as the host body has not yet fully acclimated to the Chief God’s presence.

Golden Rule (Body) - [B+]

A perfect body, comparable to that of a natural adonis. Alexander when younger was referred to as a handsome youth, only to develop into a muscle bound conqueror Iskandar down the line. However, Zeus’ influence over his new vessel causes him to maintain those same looks, yet losing no physical power. Rather, his parameters are even higher than those of her Proper History counterpart.

[Noble Phantasms]
    Spoiler:
    Keraunos Olympia: Casting Net of the Lightning King - [EX / E]

A system devised by this alternative version of Zeus, involving the imparting of his own Divinity and symbol amongst a large population, giving them enhanced capabilities matched only by demigods and servants. Its source is the God of King’s own symbol and greatest weapon, which fuels the system and allows the user to constantly monitor each and every individual, further enhance them or drain the energy bestowed upon them and return it to Zeus’ weapon.

God Eater: King’s Prophecy, Goddess’ Blessing - [???]

Like his father, the titan Kronus, Zeus is a deusphage, a literal god eater. Having devoured his first wife, Metis, the goddess of wisdom, and absorbed her intelligence, cunning, and domains into his own abilities, he then remained most careful about utilizing this ability. Now in a world of total war, the King of the Gods is quite free to indulge his cannibalistic appetites, having fed on many enemy gods, both foreign and minor, this Noble Phantasm is perhaps the most feared in the Lostbelt Zeus II hails from. Not only for its ability to contain deities, but also because it allows him control over their domains and authorities as well.

Τιτανομαχία κεραυνός: Scatter, Ten Thousands Blossoms of Light - [E / EX]

The Noble Phantasm symbolizing the victory of Zeus over his father, Cronus, during the Titanomachy. It represents the usage of Zeus' symbol, the lightning bolt, to its fullest potential by overloading its current vessel in order to unleash a blast of immesurable power. It's Rank is defined by the amount of energy current available to Zeus II, that is to say, what is not being used for his first Noble Phantasm. In order to use this weapon to its fullest potential, Zeus would have to drain all those he previously empowered, resulting in their deaths.
    Last edited by Wyvern; April 22nd, 2020 at 09:18 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Zeus/Alexander: This is a pretty nifty sheet. I especially like the God Eater NP. It's a cool ability that draws from a less-known aspect of Zeus' legend. I feel like personality-wise he might be a bit more interesting if there were a hint of Alexander's psyche still left behind rather than just Zeus one-sidedly dominating, but I can see what you were going for. It's just as is his personality comes off as a bit of a retread of Zeus from the Olympus Lostbelt.

Also, out of curiosity are you planning on making sheets for the other kings from your Lostbelt idea?

Blog Entries
    The plan is to make one for each of the Kings I listed on my initial post. I avoided logging all the characters that will appear in the idea, as well as having avoided mentioning much of the story here other than the History of the Lostbelt. While Zeus II has much of the traits and personality you would expect of the King of Gods, the way he acts about them is very similar to Alexander / Iskandar. I will likely to upgrade these once the Lostbelt begins being posted.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Here's a fun question, assuming that Doctor Seuss becomes a heroic spirit due to his renown for his stories and how they are cherished accross the world, would The Cat in The Hat be categorized by the Throne of Heroes as a Phantasmal Creature subordinate to Dr. Seuss? Doctor Seuss would be a weak servant though...
    - - - Updated - - -

Actually what would Doctor Seuss' Noble Phantasm(s) be?
    Last edited by Electrotechman; April 22nd, 2020 at 05:51 AM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Hoo, so this is the modern day... Humanity has truly advanced, I see. Ahem, anyway, a pleasure to meet you. Servant Rider, the modern-day Merlin has answered your call."

Source

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Caster

True Name: John Joseph Merlin
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Belgium (18th century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: B
    AGI: C+
    MGI: D
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Dislikes: Stagnation, conventional mages, mirrors
    Talent: Inventing, manufacturing automata
    Natural Enemy: Avicebron, Paracelsus von Hohenheim
    Armament: Automata, cane, roller skates
    Catalyst: A beautiful swan automaton clad in silver, housed in a certain British museum
    Class Skills
    Riding

A skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. A plus rank is applied when riding mechanical vehicles, including his own automata.

Magic Resistance

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills
    Familiar Creation (Automata)

A skill denoting Rider's greatest specialty; the ability to manufacture automata. As long as there are sufficient materials, Rider can easily construct a nigh-limitless number of automata to serve as his familiars, for a low mana cost. While Rider usually prioritizes the aesthetic aspect of his creations, it is also possible for him to create automata for various other purposes, such as offense, reconnaissance, and transportation.

Accel Turn

Emergency dodge using another one of his invention, the inline skates. Temporarily increases Rider's agility and allows him to perform quick dodges and sharp turns. However, Rider's own clumsiness with his skates may occasionally harm him, based on the anecdote of him being the inventor and first tester of inline skates, only for him to crash disastrously to a nearby mirror mere moments after he put them on.

Eccentric

A skill denoting one's creative impulse, and the ability to oppose what is considered "normal". Rider was noted to be an eccentric, whimsical inventor in life. Reportedly, he would make appearances in upper-class social gatherings in odd costumes to show off many of his peculiar inventions. His closest associates also seem to remember him for his extensive sense of curiosity and creativity. This skill allows Rider to formulate creative ideas and out-of-the-box solutions to any problem he encounters, making him an unpredictable force to both allies and enemies.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Pseudo-Perpetual Motion Engine
    Cox's Timepiece

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-20
    Max Targets: 10

A clock that Rider developed with his close friend, fellow inventor James Cox. At the time, it was believed to be a true perpetual motion machine, as it seemingly does not need winding or any other external energy to operate its mechanisms. Later on, this claim was debunked, as this clock was apparently powered by changes in atmospheric pressure via a mercury barometer (an unfamiliar concept at the time of its invention). Summoned as a Servant, Rider had redesigned this clock and incorporated it to his cane.

Taking the form of a simple timepiece at first glance, once activated, this Noble Phantasm replicates the (imperfect) concept of a perpetual motion machine. This allows Rider to rapidly absorb mana from his surroundings, and convert it to pure energy. After absorbing energy, Rider's cane essentially becomes his "magic wand" with a myriad of uses, including forming force fields, allowing him to blast beams of concentrated energy, and coating his cane with pure energy, transforming it into a versatile cane-sword. That said, while its rapid absorption rate means that Rider himself will never run out of mana once this Noble Phantasm is activated (akin to a machine that produces nigh-infinite energy), there seems to be a set limit on how much mana his cane may absorb at any given moment. Thus, it is technically possible for enemies to overload his cane with mana to break it, rendering this Noble Phantasm unusable, in which case, Rider would have to manually fix his cane with the necessary materials for him to be able to use this Noble Phantasm again.

Ingenious Mechanical Fantasy
    The Silver Swan

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-100
    Max Targets: 100

The embodiment of Rider's dream; a swan automaton driven by a clockwork mechanism, alongside a music box. Once the clockwork is wound, music begins to play and glass rods rotate, giving the illusion of flowing water. The swan moves its head from side to side, preening itself, and after a few moments, it notices a number of mechanical fishes and bends down to catch one. Afterwards, the swan returns to its original position, concluding the performance, which lasts for 32 seconds. Those who witnessed this automaton praised it for its beauty and craftsmanship, among them the author Mark Twain, who said that the automaton "had a living grace about his movement and a living intelligence in his eyes."

This Noble Phantasm is a conceptual realization of Rider's ideals (although he is capable of creating a giant swan mecha as well if he desires). Rider believes that as times change, humans no longer have the need to mindlessly surrender to the whims of nature. With enough effort, human ingenuity could be indistinguishable, or even surpass the forces of nature, or the most powerful forms of magecraft. Taking the form of a reality marble, a rule is imposed within this Noble Phantasm where all magecraft and mystery is placed at the same power level as human inventions. In addition, whenever Rider witnesses the enemy using certain weapons or Noble Phantasms with basis in mystery and magecraft inside this reality marble, he would immediately gain the knowledge and means to produce a mechanical, working replica of said weapon/Noble Phantasm within the reality marble. The replica's inner mechanisms and effects may differ slightly, yet its power is enough to go toe to toe with the original. That said, this ability is strictly limited to things that Rider can observe. He also cannot replicate Noble Phantasms born of special techniques or an individual's physical feats such as Nine Lives, Tsubame Gaeshi, or No Second Strike. Rider can maintain this reality marble for about half an hour, although this duration can be extended for another 10-15 minutes by using the mana he gathered from his first Noble Phantasm to support himself.

Description
    Rider's True Name is John Joseph Merlin, a Belgian Freemason, clockmaker, and inventor. His obsession with automata, among his other inventions, earned him the title of "The Ingenious Mechanic". He is also credited as the inventor of inline skates in the 1760s.

While he may initially seem like a posh, dignified gentleman, Rider's true self is brimming with endless curiosity for technology. Upon being summoned, he would immediately observe and dismantle any kind of modern technology he could get his hands on with the enthusiasm of a child entering a toy store for the first time. He also greatly admires other inventors both before and after his time, oftentimes fanboying over their inventions and devising ideas to improve them further. He is also rather eccentric, oftentimes showing off his inventions and proposing out-of-the-box ideas to solve even the most minor problems.

As an inventor, Rider firmly believes in human potential. He believes that humans should continue to strive for their own happiness in the future. For this reason, he wishes that every invention and discovery could be used to benefit all humans rather than a select few. Perhaps that is why he despises most conventional mages who are obsessed with reaching the Root and nothing else, with no care for others. Ultimately, while he does not hate magecraft itself, he feels that their secretive, often elitist nature is often insufficient and goes against his ideal of "bringing happiness for everyone". On a related note, he also does not hate nature. He simply believes that with the changing times, humans should be free to carve their own paths, unrestrained by the limitations of nature.

Rider claims that he simply wishes to see how far humans have developed since his time, a wish that has been granted since his summoning. That said, a part of him wishes to take a more hands-on approach with this development by incarnating himself. By doing so, he would have more time to invent, and more inventions that he could share with the world. He is rather on the fence regarding this part of his wish, as he is uncertain whether it is right for him to unnaturally influence human development past his time.

All in all, a fun-loving, wide-eyed idealist who wishes to bring a bright future for humanity.

Lore
    John Joseph Merlin (1735-1803) was a Freemason, clockmaker, musical-instrument maker, and inventor. He moved to England in 1760. By 1766 he was working with James Cox and creating automatons such as Cox's timepiece and the Silver Swan. By 1773 he was designing and making innovative keyboard instruments. In 1783 he opened Merlin's Mechanical Museum in Princes Street, Hanover Square, London, a meeting-place for the gentry and nobility. In addition to his clocks, musical instruments and automata, Merlin is credited with the invention of inline skates in the 1760s. He was referred to by contemporaries as "The Ingenious Mechanic".

Born in Belgium, Merlin arrived in England on May 24, 1760, as a technical advisor to the new Spanish Ambassador to London, Juan Joaquín Anastasio Pignatelli de Aragón y Moncayo, conde de Fuentes (15th). As of 1763, Jérôme Lalande recorded that Merlin had helped to complete a large barrel organ which was built for the Princess of Wales.

By 1766, Merlin was working as a mechanic with British jeweller, goldsmith, and inventor, James Cox. The two were good friends, and together they invented pieces such as Cox's timepiece and the Silver Swan. Outside of his projects with Cox, Merlin was also fond of making musical instruments, among them pianos, organs, violins, and harpsichords. It was said that one of these instruments would later find its way to the hands of Empress Catherine the Great. Other than that, Merlin also acted as a manager and curator of Cox's jewelry museum, which became a famous gathering place for Londoners in the 1770s.

Merlin moved in increasingly illustrious circles, socializing with Londoners from the gentry and nobility. Oftentimes he would make grand entrances in social gatherings and amaze spectators with demonstrations of his inventions. During this time, he became acquainted with a number of other famous figures at the time, including Johann Sebastian Bach, who performed publicly on Merlin's instruments, musicologist Charles Burney, her daughter, novelist Fanny Burney, as well as a certain young boy who admired Merlin's automata during one of his exhibitions.

Among his many inventions, Merlin was also credited as the inventor of inline skates, as said in a series of anecdotes written by composer Thomas Busby:

"One of his ingenious novelties was a pair of skaites contrived to run on wheels. Supplied with these and a violin, he mixed in the motley group of one of Mrs Cowleys' masquerades at Carlisle House; when not having provided the means of retarding his velocity, or commanding its direction, he impelled himself against a mirror of more than five hundred pounds value, dashed it to atoms, broke his instrument to pieces and wounded himself most severely."

Eventually, Merlin built his own museum to display his automata, musical instruments, and other inventions. Londoners could meet their friends at the museum, pay to see the exhibits, and have coffee or tea for another shilling. At around 1785, Merlin proposed an expansion idea for his museum, a "Necromantic Cave". In this exhibit, he would take the persona the mythological mage Merlin to entertain visitors with musical instruments and automata, invoking a sense of awe within them. Unfortunately, this idea never gained much traction and remained unrealized in the end.

From around 1795, Merlin gradually appeared less and less in public. News of his appearances and inventions were mixed with reports of his failing health. Merlin's last public appearance was reported in January 1803, where he appeared in Hyde-park riding a mechanical, horseless carriage. He passed away in 1803 due to his unspecified illness. One of his automata, a dancer with an automated bird, was later bought by mathematician Charles Babbage for 35 pounds in an auction. Apparently he had first seen it in one of Merlin's exhibitions as a child. It was said that Merlin was one of the people who inspired Babbage in his career, and perhaps he may also be one of the figures who piqued the public's interest in machines, indirectly leading to the Industrial Revolution.

Relationships
    Emiya/Sengo Muramasa:
    "There's no rule saying a replica couldn't beat the original, huh... I like your spirit, boy! Tell you what, how would you like to work for me? I could use a few helping hand in my workshop."

Europa:
    "AAAH, IS THAT THE ORIGINAL AUTOMATON, TALOS!? I WANNA RIDE THAT! A-Ahem, that said, um... Has the Greeks always been this technologically advanced..?"

Maxwell's Demon:
    "Let me see your Noble Phantasm again! Cox and I never did manage to build that perpetual motion engine back then, but maybe this time around..."

Merlin:
    "As you brought about the Age of Man by raising the King of Knights, I vow to bring humans to even greater heights through my inventions. Do watch me, yes?"

James Cox:
    "Ah, Cox, old boy! To think we'd have another chance to work together... Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get straight to work, just like old times!"

Charles Babbage:
    "Ah, you're... I see, so you're that young boy from back then... To think I was the one who inspired you... It's rather touching, really. Now then, you said you have some ideas you'd like to discuss? Let's hear it, then."

Creator's Notes
    Presenting the third figure in the unofficial trio of familiar-creators, consisting of Avicebron (golems), Paracelsus (homunculi), and Merlin (automata). Story-wise, I could see him summoned by the crypter in a steampunk London-themed Lostbelt. He would oppose Chaldea, not out of malice, but because he genuinely believes that he could save the pruned timeline and grant a bright future to the citizens of the Lostbelt.

I really rarely make servants, so I may as well post one I made recently here.

“You’re pretty strong too, aren’t you? Too bad, I’m still the strongest.
    Born in Red

True Name: Esau
    Title(s):Red Hunter, The Hairy, Edom
    Gender: Isn't it obvious? Oi, your eyesight is as bad as my dad's.
    Alignment: Chaotic
    Savage
    Neutral

Weapon:

A fine bow, robust enough to handle his strength and various means of being used as a weapon and hunting tool. His fists. Various traps and hunting tricks.

Parameters:

Strength:
    B+

(Plus correction applies in battles to prove one's "superiority". In other words a challenge and battle for supremacy. One can liken it to the attitude of the Prototypical iteration of the Golden King in his desire to defeat Saber due to their classes.)

Endurance: B

Agility: B

Mana: C

Luck: D

Historical Image

The brother of the man who attained a covenant with god and became known as Israel. His foe and the progenitor of the nation of Edom, and the blood said to be that which bounds together as the sinful foe of the people of god. The truth of the matter unclear as it is, has been buried under associations with the empire synonymous with the world, Rome. A symbol of sin, opposition and power. In the end he stands as a mighty, ancient and primordial link and ancestor of the Empire of seven sinful crowns. But before that was a simple hunter who cast away god.

Born whole, grown and hearty. Esau contrasted with his more virtuous brother as a man of the earth and of both power and vice. Favored by their father for the game he claimed through his strength in hunts. He was painted as sinful and a clever hunter, in the same manner as the infamous Nimrod.

It was returning from one of those hunts that, exhausted and hungry, he came across his brother making a soup of lentils. Esau asked his brother for the soup, and traded his birthright and status as the firstborn in exchange. In some reinterpretations it is said that, going off the nature of lentils as a food of mourning, that Jacob had been cooking soup for the sake of their father, Isaac as Abraham had just died. A fact that has become justification for the trading and theft of blessings, showing Esau’s lack of moral fiber and concern for his family, unconcerned of the mourning and not working to comfort his father.

The blessing of his father meant to be given before the death of Isaac too was taken, with Jacob presenting himself as Esau and taking his place as the firstborn son. Declaring his intent on revenge after the period of mourning for Isaac had passed, Jacob was then spirited away to other lands by their mother to toil and become Israel. Eventually they meet again far in the future, both having become powerful and affluent, and end the end reconcile.

Different tales give different accounts as to the nature of his death. However the common thread is that his destruction and end comes through a continued desire to deny or profit from his brother. Incited and encouraged by his sons to take action against Israel and slain in combat. Or beheaded over a dispute over the rights of himself and Jacob in being buried in the Tomb of the Patriarchs.

In the end he both cast away that which was for him, and reached to take what was stolen from him at the same time.

Personality

A prideful man, a simple man. To live is to live, and to be stolen from is a slight no matter how one feels about what is lost. Live in the moment, flaunt your strength. Rage at those who oppose you, raise your might to that of the law and the natural providence. For those who were born strong it is only natural for them to attain what is theirs.

A man who lives a very simple and straightforward life. His feelings however stemming from his base wants, enjoyment of idolatrous ways, and the earthly pleasures. Both lead him down his path and yet instill into him a contradictory dissatisfaction with his fate.

I do not wish for your covenant and those values. I wish for the talents I was born for and the wilds that please me so. I wish for naught but to live in the fields, to hunt and take what is mine and for me alone.

Yet that inheritance is mine, and the sowing of nations is only natural.

Even the simplest of men find themselves faced with a clash and conflict within their values through their surroundings and the various desires they look upon the world through.

Archer is a man frustrated. Frustrated at the life he enjoyed without strong regrets, yet dealing with a felt, nagging dissatisfaction. Plagued by lingering resentment and grudges. Matters that in the grand scheme of things do not matter to him in the world. Yet what status that was his taken from him burns. Trickery that has perhaps led the world for the better and yet even as he lives his own separate world he cannot help but keep an eye glimpsing at what could have been even without want for it.

In the end he wants to walk a straight simple path, and yet also stand at the top of it.

Yet for all his desire for wealth, power, and the thrills of the earth, he does not particularly care for the notion of an ascended existence, or immortal life as possible through the Heavens Feel. A hunter prides itself as being above, and yet part of the land. Live as a man, live as a beast, die a man, die a beast.

Yet it is in being a nation and being a story that one exists forever in the eyes of man.

Class Skills

Independent Action: A-
    It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.

For Esau who lived through his own strengths, was denied blessings and abandoned the covenant and path of god despite his status as the firstborn of Isaac. Turning away from such patronage, and taking a separate unintended path it is difficult to grant him boon or malus.

For such a man, with his strength and body, stands in a sense, among the wilds, alone.

Magic Resistance: C

Negates spells with a chant of two verses or less. Cannot defend against something more complex, like high magecraft or ritual curses.

Walking not in the grace of god, and given what amounts to spiritual scraps. It is not surprising that despite the age and period of Archer, active when great mysteries were still abundant, that his magic resistance is still rather low for a Knight Class Servant.

Personal Skills
    Born of Red: A+

Esau, the red one, the rough one. All things are born bathed in blood, and many would mature and walk lives just as soaked as well. The culmination of his various techniques, gifts and way of life. His abilities as a hunter, as a man garbed in red are second to none. The one who runs aflock the sins and blood-stained earth and picks his fill of its bounties.

His abilities as a huntsman able to stalk his prey, shoot down all targets, deal with the effects of environments, and lay traps are second to none. (The pressure and influence of an enviroment has no bearing on the ability of the one who roams the earth as his playground) In the wilds he proves his greatness through his body born of strength, wresting down monster and beast. Through these skills does he show himself as a huntsman worthy of the title of Knight of the Bow.

Instinct: A-

A keen sixth sense that permeates and directs Archer’s actions and life. Born from his innate senses and bolstered by his way of life. At this point it reaches into the realm of future-sight. The penalties by physical impedance such as visual and auditory interference and obstruction is halved.

However due to the anecdotes of being tricked, and led by his base instincts there is a greater penalty against skills that turn his instinct and impulses against him.

Taste for the Wild
    Game
    Earth:
    B

Born of great strength, stature and garbed in violent red. The secondary blessing inherited from Isaac, and his way of life have blended together to sublimate his existence as one who turns his back on the spiritual and embraces his talents and pleasures of the dirtied physical world.

In all checks and contests physical a plus correction is given, while in matters more spiritual a minus correction is applied.
    Though he stands, tricked and turned from an intended path, where he sets his eyes on he suffers no equal.In the matters of Luck (Force of Providence) rather than luck (fortune and blessing) his ability and instinct to survive leads to instead a bonus.

Noble Phantasm

Deal between we, nations, you and I
    Birthright stewed in Red

NP Type: Anti-Unit (Anti-Nation)
    Range: -
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1
    Description:
    Two nations struggle in the womb, and set themselves at odds. Birthrights are stolen and given, and blessings are past. Conflict, reconciliation, fortune and wealth of all sorts. The relation of brothers is as much about what they long for as it is what they were given.

Their fates were intertwined in conflict before birth itself, preordained and yet a result of them as individuals rather than just the machinations of god.

Once was Esau led by his brother to trade his birthright for stew. Twice he was tricked and denied by his brother, his place taken for the bestowment of a blessing.

The representation of his frivolous feelings towards the intended inherited path, yet mixed with his desire to take what is rightfully his, on top of also being his status, mirroring his brother as a man that conceptually holds the status of a “Nation”. In the end his place is that of a giver who wants to take.

Bestowing to one a gift of his blessing, one is raised to the level of Archer. In other words one reaches the status of a nation through the meal that prepares ones self as a vessel for covenant, blessing and makes one into a recepiant. Yet what is there to be given by Esau? The life of primeval-man, of a huntsman who abandons the spiritual path. From him is born civilization yet his state is the barbarism that eventually paves a path to the world.

One becomes a nation out of civilization and reaches a state of a primeval barbarian as well.

It goes without saying, but Archer has no fondness for this Noble Phantasm’s invocation.

Savage
    Edom
    Eden

Title: Devouring Shot of Law and Path
    NP Type: Anti-Civilization
    Range: 1-99
    Maximum Number of Targets: 900
    Description:
    The surge of blood, the establishment of civilization paved paradoxically by the lawless savage rules of strength and life. The laws of nature are conquered and are risen above, it is through conquering the world that man then moves onto crafting their own worlds.

A shot that symbolizes Edom, fired by the Primeval Hunter, Esau. The life that pillaged and took the wealth of the land and people as his own. Conquering great beasts and carving out his civilization, ruining and absorbing the culture of the Horites. His attack is a civilization-erosion strike that is also a nation-building blow. Paving away what rules and civilization are in place, devour what lies in place and create new fertile land. What lies at the end of his bow and sight is without a doubt, Edom. What he creates and feasts upon is without a doubt a earthly Eden that provides the lush foundation for his hunting ground and his the people and culture that springs from him. As a result it is paradoxically a builder of civilization that functions as a civilization-erosion attack.

In a sense a progenitor and relative to the great tree that established and represents the mighty Empire of Rome.

The people and land that spread through savagery and eventually rose into civilization. Even from
    wolves
    beasts
    can
    culture
    man
    be born.

Creator Notes

Really, this section is a bit shorter than some other times when I make them. Partially because I'm feeling a bit lazy and I don't sit around to think about this stuff when I make servants versus when I make my main focus and passion, mages.

It all started with some funny jokes about Jacob, then I thought of the fact that Esau is both a well-known and certainly potentially impressive figure. Yet ultimately his relevance is small. A valuable footnote with ties to various other things. A kingdom built by his hands and descendants, the associations with the empires that represent "evil/opposition" to the Hebrews, and the use of the term "Hunter" in the same way as the great Nimrod. Also when you think about it. "Hey he must be really strong if the guy who is willing to wrestle God into submission wants to run away from him!" Although really, it's likely a matter of one who fights men and the divine, and one who fights the land and monsters between the two of them. Perhaps they, working together in some sort of miraculous reunion would allow them to take on the world!

So I thought he would end up an interesting body and physical focused Gorilla of a servant and Archer. In that regard he's a double move away from the sort I usually make. Simple is good sometimes. His weaknesses are clear, with unable to deal with trickster types too well. Although really, even tricks have their limits if used too many times, especially against someone with keen senses, if not the keenest of brains.

As far as his Noble Phantasms go, I feel that it represents both Archer, his life, and his story well enough. But more important than that I see Noble Phantasms as needing to serve a function in a kit as a trump card, or something that enables the general play and style of the servant. Along with, ahem, seeding the grounds for fertile plot development or interactions. The civilization-eroding shot that leaves a prepared "fertile land" ready to be developed. Really, such a thing can destroy many things, combat other Noble Phantasms or prepare the grounds for someone else's use similar to how the Labyrinth gets used to make Adam in the first Lostbelt.

Speaking of Adam, in a way you could say that perhaps the land, as brutal as its origins are, isn't so distant from the promise of paradise the garden the golem makes bloom under his feet. Paradise could be both the means to live peacefully without fear and in leisure. Or perhaps paradise is a land that allows one's vision and work to take root in. Whichever one you go for, certainly there's worth in such a land.

Also if one takes the idea of Jacob being a man who steals other people's stuff and wrestles really good to a humorous extreme... Isn't he basically Wario? Perhaps I should have made Archer Mario all along.

Last edited by Menwearpink; April 22nd, 2020 at 08:01 AM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechman View Post
    Here's a fun question, assuming that Doctor Seuss becomes a heroic spirit due to his renown for his stories and how they are cherished accross the world, would The Cat in The Hat be categorized by the Throne of Heroes as a Phantasmal Creature subordinate to Dr. Seuss?
    No.

Not unless you fanwank something.

Doctor Seuss would be a weak servant though...
    There's nothing wrong with a weak Servant, though. That just means you have to think creatively and out of the box, kind of like Seuss himself.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Re: Zeus II/Alexander

Glad to see that you're still working on this Lostbelt and its content, and this is a markedly solid sheet to kick things off with. I have to disagree with Royd, here, since it does come across to me that Zeus II and LB5 Zeus' are distinct enough from each other that I don't feel there's any sort of detrimental overlap. The Zeusiness of your sheet is still flavored with the vestigial remains of Alexander's original personality, as well as it is informed by the setting of the Lostbelt he exists within. The same goes for his NPs, especially God Eater. It's easy to envision its usage both on-paper and narratively used.

No real complaints here from me, though I, personally, always like to ensure that there's a bit of relevant flavor or story even to the 'obligatory' Class Skills. Do they come w/the territory of this Lostbelt character being summoned into said Class container? Are they based off of traits he had as an existant character w/in his native Lostbelt, and thus get equivalency via said Class Skills? Things to consider, those.

All in all, solid sheet.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    There's nothing wrong with a weak Servant, though. That just means you have to think creatively and out of the box, kind of like Seuss himself.
    Agreed. Some of my own favorite servants are actually ones I made with the intention of then being weak, like my Papin sisters or my Green girl of woolpit.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    No real complaints here from me, though I, personally, always like to ensure that there's a bit of relevant flavor or story even to the 'obligatory' Class Skills. Do they come w/the territory of this Lostbelt character being summoned into said Class container? Are they based off of traits he had as an existant character w/in his native Lostbelt, and thus get equivalency via said Class Skills? Things to consider, those.
    Well, the reasons Zeus II has the skills of a Ruler is due to the applications of Keraunos Olympia, as well as the quality of te body he is inhabitting. You gotta take into account that humans in this world are raised, cultivated or otherwise administrated by the new olympians. And these deities modify them as they see fit. As such, even civlians can have skills similar to those of a heroic spirit. And thus, are quantified by the Throne.

Esau: For such a simple-minded guy, this sheet is pretty dense and flowery. Reading it all was quite an experience. I like how pretty much everything plays into his general theme of a runaway truck who goes hard when it comes to brute force, but is found lacking when it comes to magic and mysticism. He's even quite tactically proficient when it comes to conventional warfare, by the sound of it.

Blog Entries
    Does anyone have a Golden Mech, preferably humanoid, that I can use as FC?

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    That Esau sheet was particularly great. No qualms here. Lots of concepts being utilized, and thoughtfully so. I could easily visualize his potential story applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Well, the reasons Zeus II has the skills of a Ruler is due to the applications of Keraunos Olympia, as well as the quality of te body he is inhabitting. You gotta take into account that humans in this world are raised, cultivated or otherwise administrated by the new olympians. And these deities modify them as they see fit. As such, even civlians can have skills similar to those of a heroic spirit. And thus, are quantified by the Throne.
    A good enough reason as any, neat.

Blog Entries
    My, my. It seems we have some lost children here. That's fine though, I will just have to take you in then. Please, call me Mother.

Class: Avenger
    Lost Depth: B
    True Name: Hera IX (Saint Martha)
    Epithet: Queen of Samos, Mother Goddess.
    Alternative Class: Alter Ego, Caster, Gatekeeper.
    Allignment: Lawful Evil

Height / Weight: ???
    Region: Greece
    Source: Apocryphal Band α
    Dislikes: Betrayal

[Parameters]

Strength - [C]
    Endurance - [C+]
    Agility - [B+]

Mana - [A]
    Luck -[EX]
    Noble Phantasm - [A+]

[Background]

In another timeline this woman would have been a pious Saint, the witness of a miracle and the tamer of a dragon. That is a future which cannot come to pass on this timeline. In a time where gods yet live and fight, the Saviour was never born and humanity was left beholden to immortal tyrants and their whims.

Martha was but an innocent woman, who grew up having dreams of a happier world, of a kinder God. In her own way, this simple and just woman sought the salvation of humans, to create a place where they wouldn't be weapons for their Kings. Meaningless sacrifices for their never ending wars.

She was but a woman seeking salvation, who found ruin and tragedy.

As a human, she held great power despite belonging to no god, and such achievement attracted the attention of the God of Kings, Zeus. Fight the great god, she did. Putting her very fate on the line as she attempted to vanquish one of the Cruel Gods who ravaged the world and her people. Bringing to bear the mysterious knowledge brought to her by her visions, and the stubborness befitting a true warrior.

And yet... she failed.

There is but one fate for those who defy the Gods, especially for a virtous maiden like Martha. Her defeat wasn't the end, though she would certainly come to wish it was so after the reborn Zeus II visited his affections upon her. Keeping her prisoner for many nights as he sullied her virtue.

Though Zeus’ secret captive would soon find herself beholden to the whims of another Olympian. The Mother Goddess was well known for her possessive jealousy and sought to take revenge on what she perceived to be yet another one of her wayward husband’s sordid affairs.

That night, the woman known just as Martha vanished, and born was Hera IX.

[Personality]

A fractured persona torn between two aspects, the Jealous Queen and the Just Matriarch. Hera’s melding with her newest vessel incurred a strange change in her mentality, the pure love and mental fortitude of a Saint preventing Hera from freely expressing her usual traits as described in legend. She swings between two extreme opposites, a fair ruler who sees all of her subjects as precious sons and daughters, and the spiteful wife of Zeus, who cares not for the woes of others but herself.

Hera IX rules the city state of Samos, a garden for the children conceived and raised under her protection. It is the law that all those seeking refuge at Saos should consult with the Goddess, and prove their loyalty by marrying into her family.

All humans in Samos are matched pairs, perfect couples selected and wed in sacred matrimony by Hera.

A perfect family watched over by its Matriarch.

Unfaithfulness is impossible, an aspect curbed from the minds of mankind. Hera, with the aid of her Authority, births and molds the perfect companion to each and every of her subjects, perfect women and virtuous men who fight to defend their home. Should one upset this perfect balance, however, they will be faced with the stormy glare of the Vengeful Goddess and her countless curses..

[Class Skills]

Avenger - [A]

Memory Correction - [C]

Self Replenishment (Mana) - [C]

[Personal Skills]

Goddess' Core - [A]

A mass of power within Hera's body, not only containing her essence, but also her personality, memories and over useful aspects of herself. It is more powerful than average due to Hera's age and the circumstances of the Lostbelt, transplanting the core from one body to the next is what allows her to take them over while maintaining her original self's abilities.

Matriarch's Charisma - [B+]

The ability command other’s as if they were one’s children. Hera is capable of inspiring loyalty and respect on those who come to see her as a mother-like figure. This aspect of the Goddess’ power boosts all parameters of those who hold motherly affection towards her, further empowering those who possess her blood.

Tainted Miracle - [EX]

A A corrupted power possessed by Hera’s vessel, the ability to perform miraculous deeds without the aid of an authority of system. Though her vessel's ability to use them was limited, Hera’s purification of the body permitted her full access to the mortal’s Skill. Granting her the full range of knowledge and experience of a Caster Servant.

Mental Polution - [E]

A sickness of the mind which causes Hera IX to see humans as children and herself as the mother. She cares not for their free will and ability to choose, merely treating them as one would toddlers uncapable of making intelligent choices without her aid, and punishes them accordingly as any parent should.

[Noble Phantasms]

Spoiler:
    Deusphobia: Heaven’s Rebellion Chains - [C+]

The set of chains used to bind Zeus after he’d been lulled into deep sleep. These chains are Hera’s trump card against fellow divines, binding them as well as gifting Hera with a boost in power for every divine spirit bound by the chains. The major failings of this ability is that Hera was cursed to never again use the chains against Zeus following her failed rebellion, and that the Queen of Gods herself can be bound by the chains, making it paramount that she never touch them.

God Curse: The Queen’s Divine Punishment - [A+]

Perhaps the most famous aspect of Hera as a goddess would be her tendency to curse both mortal and divine alike as retribution for their insults against her. God Curse represents not a single instance of this event, but rather, all of the supernatural penances the Queen has rendered onto her victims. As such, the curse becomes entirely unique once cast upon the target, and can only be rescinded by Hera herself.

Partenogenesis: Womb of the Great Goddess - [A]

The aspect of Hera closely related to the ability of giving birth without aid or a partner. In the same way Hera conceived Hephaestus by her lonesome, and Argos through her own power, this Noble Phantasm is only a step down from a Goddess of Creation’s ability to create life. This version of Hera uses this power often, creating a perfect companion to each and every one of her citizens, making them unfailingly loyal, just, and powerful. In theory, it would be possible for the Queen to birth a Divine Spirit at the cost of temporarily sealing this ability.

Maiden's Grace: Blessings of the Clear Water - [D]

Drawn from the ancient spring of Kanathos, this outpouring of pure, crystal clear water is imbued with the divine concepts of “Cleansing”, “Purity”, and “Rejuvenation (of a woman)”. When used as a catalyst for the original, annual ritual it is vastly more powerful but Hera has taken to using it to prepare each successive body to lay with her husband. It can clear any and all ailments, including supernatural curses, virtually rewinding one’s body to the time it could be considered ‘pure’. Lately, however, Hera IX has also taken to using it to ‘baptize’ her children in the water to make them ‘pure’ like her.
    Last edited by Wyvern; April 23rd, 2020 at 08:06 AM.