Page 119 of 367 FirstFirst ... 1969109114117118119120121124129169219 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 7330

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vanatos View Post
    Charybdis: Best girl has finally shown up to take the number one spot. She takes it all and she takes it deep~
    You should be ashamed of yourself just as I am for not thinking of it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vanatos View Post
    the ocean is fucking scary and there's a damn good reason we know more about the Moon then our own oceans.
    Definitely. You know there are some creatures deep down there that literally melt when brought to the surface? Markiplier is right. The ocean is a scary place.

Day 13 of Horror Servant Contest: Eight Servants have been submitted in rapid succession the last three days as though the flood gates were opened. I find myself strapped for choice when before it was barren. My cup runneth over to the point I almost dread the final day. Who to vote for?
    A new anticipation has entered my mind.
    Morg van Destro
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 13th, 2021 at 11:07 PM.

Blog Entries

Rider of Contracts

this my first sheet
    Rider of Contracts

center person is face clam

Sex: male, potently hermaphrodite
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Voice Actor: Kunito Watanabe
    Personality:
    due to being summoned under the rider class his written works have a higher effect on his mental state, leading to the development of a obsession with the concept of 'absolute ruler' and that freedom is highly unnecessary, if not unneeded for society's progress and happiness.

Class Skill:

Riding C
    Because he does not have an anecdote of riding anything special or worth mentioning.

Personal Skills:

Self-Modification EX
    Due to the effect of first Noble Phantasm, other beings can be assimilated into his saint graph with no limit.

Monstrous Strength [False] C
    While not having a legitimate nature or physical relation of monstrous beasts, his true name is heavily associated with a certain famous sea monster of Judeo-Christianity, granting him a minor strength boost at the price of development of draconic traits.

Polymath D
    A skill given to those with an expertise in many fields including science, math and philosophy. The rank is decreased due to that aspect not being in focus.

Noble Phantasms

Leviathan
    Contract of the Great Intertwining Beast

Rank E
    Type Anti-Unit

Based on his most famous work. It has two abilities: primary one is to assimilate other beings into his Saint Graph and gaining access to all their abilities, normal skills and even memories. It's what gives him his Self-Modification skill. The assimilation takes the appearance of threads made of scales coming out of his body, overtaking the lifeform being assimilated, which is then being dragged into his body. Mind you it is possible to destroy the threads and escape. A command seal used to teleport would work too, if it is used before the servant has made direct physical contact. It can only target one being at a time and mass is taken into account: the larger a being the longer the assimilation process takes. However the other ability is where the true power of it comes to shine ,[and the face claim makes sense]. He can copy paste things that he has assimilated into other beings, giving them traits what he has absorbed at the price of certain amounts of free will. The more or unique traits "taught" the greater loss of self control.

De Cive
    The Brutes of Independence

Rank A
    Type Anti-Progress
    Based on an earlier piece of work. Nullifies and destroys everything not created by a collective or in other words was made from a single person
    link to image of face claim dose not work on a phone
    https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/pa...20190428070819

The reason I did not put stats in is because they are generally pointless unless there are specific circumstances
    Last edited by Areop-Enap; March 2nd, 2021 at 12:20 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    FC doesn't work.

Blog Entries
    ood here is the link to the image https://worm.fandom.com/wiki/Teacher

Blog Entries
    you know, you can just edit out the last /revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/310?cb=20190428070819 from your image link

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Whoa, there's so much to unpack here. You guys are killing it!

Shapur II the Great: You always come here with these powerhouses and I'm left here thinking: 'Well, what could TOP this?' and you always do it again. Shapur is such an amazing character in a collection of other amazing characters by you. Do I think that a character that "defeats horror" is sort of broken (for the month's prompt, that is)? Maybe. Do I care, though? Not at all. I was amused by this dude all the way to the end! You took all what was worth of this historical figure and milked to the last drop - and the result is an overpowered nightmare. (Which I liked in this case, actually. If you're doing something out of the norm with a historical name then go all the way since you're there, and you did just that.) And those THREE noble phantasms? Oof. One more terrifying than the other.
    Thank you Howaito ! it feels quite good that you think he is a amazing character as i strive to have my characters a Deep personality . and every time i do a servant i strive to give all . And About Powerhouses well i say thats became my speciality.

Now allow me a bit belated to take a look at your servant \/

Tarrare: At first i feel sorry for him , and i can definetely see that Connection to the True Ancestors here , you did also a great Job ! i think you give also all with your servants . HAve i understood it Right that his Noblephantasm let his summon vampiric beings Right ?

you made a real good work Howaito ! i think you included a certain good link to tsukihime without realizing it !

besides you havent looked at my entry of the last contest i would be happy if you take a look .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Hm difficcult got three potencial ideas for servants that would fitt this contest but i cant decide which one i should Chose...

The Path of the Legend devours the history >Faker

The Route that follows the mysterious Waters that Holding alure >Rider/Assassin

The Way of the Old People which still observe us >Watcher

Which of These Alternatives should be seen well i let you Chose which srevant you are curious to see,
    now my comrades make your choice
    Satte watashi no Nakama sentaku o shitte kudasai
    ?

please Chose until tomorow which servant you are curious to see, the description of the Concept is a hint .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 15th, 2021 at 12:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    that seems to be the case if your looking at it from a phone

- - - Updated - - -

The Path of the Legend devours the history >Faker

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    dedline when?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Contest Status: open, deadline 2/22
    Next Contest Begins: April

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    kthx, will have a more classic horror boi up in a bit~

Berserker of the Ancient Curse

Class: Caster Berserker
    True Name: Prince Setna
    Alternate Class: Caster
    Aliases: Khaemweset, Setne Khamwas
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Ancient Egypt
    Source: Historical Fact

No, this is all wrong! This is cannot be Prince Setna, son of Ramesses II. The man who is called the first Egyptologist and restored countless statues, tombs, and pyramids. He was the High Priest of Ptah, the god of craftsmen and architects, one of the most learned men in all of Egypt’s history. But the person here who was just summoned cannot even speak properly! In fact, he does not look alive at all. Are heroic spirits not supposed to be people from the past born anew into the world? Then, what is this monster here that seems to be stirring awake? The eyelids on its partially wrapped face retreat upwards like a heavy stone door, revealing lifeless red eyes that turn milky in the center. The arms, seeming as though they could break off at any moment, rise and extend horizontally outward. From the dusty windpipes, a sound escapes:
    “Mmmmm…… Mmmmm….. MMmmmMMMM!”

Not only has Prince Setna been inexplicably summoned as a Berserker rather than the obvious Caster class, but he appears to have manifested as a mindless mummy! Is this due to the summoning catalyst, the Book of Thoth, being an over-used plot device in mummy movies?

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: E
    MGI: A+
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Height/Weight: 199 cm/680 kg
    Dislikes: Loud music, Looting
    Natural Enemy: Blavatsky, Hassan i-Sabbah
    Armament: Mummy hands, Curses, Tarot cards
    Catalyst: Book of Thoth

Class Skills:
    Madness Enhancement – B: Verbal communication is entirely impossible beyond grunts and groans, though even these appear to carry no apparent meaning. Berserker also seems to give no mind, if he even has one, to what others are saying, to the point that it seems he has no will of his own.
    Territory Creation – A: Berserker is most famous for restoring temples and pyramids. For this reason, he can construct a temple on sites naturally rich in magical energy.
    Item Construction – B: Has the ability to create items known to Egyptian mage craft. As the High Priest of Ptah, he specializes in creating clockwork familiars, usually in the form of locusts or scarabs that swarm his enemies in a flurry of attacks.

Personal Skills:
    Double Summon – B: It is only by some aberration that this servant is a Berserker. The Caster class is so fundamental to Berserker that he still retains attributes of the Caster class while in a different form.
    Innocent Monster – A: Berserker never took such a grotesque form in life. Instead, popular perceptions of Egyptian archaeology have reduced him to this state.
    Embalming Ritual – EX: Mummies should be extremely fragile, but due to some Egyptian magic that is not entirely understood, Berserker’s body is coated in a barrier that makes him exceptionally durable and strong, protecting him from any attacks below rank B.
    Rapid Casting – A: So, Berserker can speak after all? Other than unintelligible mumbling or grunting, Berserker can only speak to mumble and grunt Egyptian curses, spitting out attacks like bullets from a machine gun.

Noble Phantasm

Book of Thoth (Fake) – Tarot of the Egyptians
    Type: Anti-Unit

Some of the secrets of Egyptian mage craft were recovered by occult mages beginning with Madame Blavatsky, though the Egyptians would consider it to be a bastardization of their art. Nonetheless, the knowledge of the Book of Thoth became inexorably linked to the occult when Aleister Crowley published his discovery of the Egyptian deck, the Thoth tarot, calling it the Book of Thoth. Whether these cards really retain any lost wisdom is entirely irrelevant. As the belief in the ability of tarot to control destiny persists until the present, these cards hold power over fate. Berserker, however, cannot control what fates are meted out since he never had a direct connection to tarot in life.

The cards themselves are impossibly thin so that Berserker can throw them as dirks or wield them between his knuckles as claws. If Berserker decides to attack with a trump card, the one injured by that card will be given a fate by it. The trump cards of the deck are the Magus, the Priestess, the Empress, the Emperor, the Hierophant, the Lovers, the Chariot, the Hermit, the Hanged Man, Death, the Devil, the Tower, the Star, the Moon, the Sun, Lust, Fortune, Adjustment, Art, the Aeon, the Universe, and the Fool. The identity and orientation of the card is only revealed once the card injures someone. Even Berserker does not know what fate will be meted out. Fates may involve gaining or losing a skill, Noble Phantasm, or command spell. However, with the ability to alter memories, the cards may their fates unravel in more complicated and unexpected ways.

Book of Thoth (True) – Demonic Tome of Forbidden Divine Knowledge
    Type: Anti-Unit

A legendary book written by the Egyptian god Thoth, it is said to contain all the knowledge of Ancient Egypt and beyond. It is said that the one who reads it will be able to fully perceive the gods. Its reputation as a cursed book extends thousands of years to Ancient Egypt itself. The prince Naneferkaptah discovered a box at the bottom of the Nile riverbed. Inside were nested boxes along with venomous serpents acting as guardians. After unlocking the boxes and defeating the serpents, he discovered the Book of Thoth inside. The gods, however, punished him for stealing a book not meant for humans, killing his family and driving him to suicide. Naneferkaptah was entombed with the book and cursed so that his soul was forever bound to it.

Prince Setna came across it while restoring a tomb, taking the book into his possession. He soon met a woman who seduced him into killing his own children and humiliating himself before the pharaoh. These events, however, were then revealed to be an illusion curse by Naneferkaptah, convincing Setna to return the book and give Naneferkaptah’s family a proper burial.

As the belief in Egyptian magic, such as the curse of the pharaohs, is alive and well, the book maintains its magical status by being a conceptual weapon. Thus, the ghost of Naneferkaptah remains trapped inside its cursed pages…
    Humans are quite an amazing species. If there is a lost book full of cursed knowledge that the gods punish anyone for possessing, one would think people would be content with letting that book stay lost. Instead, countless looters, adventurers, and mages have foolishly sought it out. The results should have served as a warning to anyone foolish enough to tamper with Egypt’s sacred artifacts and tombs. But rather, they have only emboldened people’s imaginations.

One Egyptomaniac magus took this a step further, marveling at the brilliant idea that the Book of Thoth would make the perfect catalyst for a Caster, the noble Prince Setna, while also doubling as a near-invincible Noble Phantasm. It was only after the summoning that she realized the full weight of her arrogant negligence. In the few brief moments that her mental coherence was intact, she observed in horror as her command spells disappeared while strange red markings suddenly materialized on the cover of the Book of Thoth. Eager romanticism had blinded her to the possibility that she may have awakened an ancient ghost residing within the tome, a spirit who suffered torment when disturbed from his rest. Or that that book, which contained all knowledge of ancient Egyptian mage craft, might contain summoning spells which would disrupt or could even be used to hijack her summoning. Setna, though summoned as a mummy due to popular perceptions of the Book of Thoth, was reduced to a mindless puppet of Naneferkaptah’s whims through a deluge of illusions that breached his mind. With the malicious spirit’s plan taking hold, the mage summoner, having also taken the book into her possession, was doomed to meet the same fate. She fell under the book’s spell, becoming little more than a tool in Naneferkaptah’s scheme to liberate himself from the book once and for all.

As a Noble Phantasm, Naneferkaptah, in his form as the Book of Thoth, is “blessed” wide-ranging powers. Without his influence, summoning Setna as a Berserker would be impossible. The illusions he suffers from make Setna savage enough to brutally murder his own children, even if he is not entirely aware of what is going on. This level of influence can only hold sway over those foolish enough to have taken the Book of Thoth into their possession. Nevertheless, those who read from the book are at risk of suffering from memory alteration and merely looking at it can induce hallucinations. The book is unlikely to reveal itself so easily, though, for risk of being targeted for destruction. A servant can easily identify it and the threat it poses. Instead, Naneferkaptah keeps the summoner turned puppet mage around. By keeping up the appearance of her as the true master, she serves as a very effective decoy. The true master must stay with servant to keep him effective. Setna carries the Book of Thoth attached to his neck by a collar. The book is concealed and protected by a layer of magical robes. This way, Naneferkaptah can ensure his absolute control over Setna never wavers while feeding him orders and curses to use to make him most effective in battle. The book is not defenseless on its own, however, even if it cannot move on its own. Other than curses and illusion-making, it can make its illustrations pop out into life, partly existing as living being in the world while still partly existing attached as drawings in the pages. The most terrifying of the serpents, three for each page of the book, that emerge to ensnare a victim and pull them into the book itself.

With the chance to obtain the Holy Grail, Naneferkaptah sees this disturbance of his slumber as a potential opportunity. With it, he believes he will be able to disentangle his soul from the Book of Thoth so that he can join his family in the underworld. To further ensure that he will not be disturbed again, he would restore ancient Egypt’s tombs and burial monuments so that would-be archaeologists and treasure hunters no longer disrupt the residents of the afterlife. Finally, he would erase all knowledge of ancient Egyptian mage craft. Seriously, what do modern people not understand about not disturbing the dead and meddling in cursed books of gods? Setna’s desires are wholly irrelevant to what happens, but he does have a common interest in seeing Egypt’s monuments restored. However, this is for an entirely different reason. In fact, he would love for the people of modern day to be able to bask in the glory of Egypt in its prime.

Relationships

To Blavatsky: "If I have to hear about how UFOs built the pyramids one more time...!"
    Blavatsky: "Did Berserker just speak? From his stomach!?"
    To Blavatsky: "Uhh.. Nnnnnnn... Nnn... NNnNNoooo!"

To First Hassan: "Oh no! He's onto us. Get us out of here, Setna! Can't you go any faster?!"

To Ozymandias: *nervously* "Hello, dad! It's... definitely me... Your son!"
    Setna: "Mmnmmm...?"
    Ozymandias: "...."
    Last edited by doncosaco; February 23rd, 2021 at 11:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    Really only one has given a voice one my three servants ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    You already know my choice.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    We are not here to make decisions for you. Let randomness decide who you make and based on your own reaction of the result, you know if it is the right call. If you are disappointed by the result, dont create it, if you are happy with it, just do it.
    Dont waste time and make one of the sheets already.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    We are not here to make decisions for you. Let randomness decide who you make and based on your own reaction of the result, you know if it is the right call. If you are disappointed by the result, dont create it, if you are happy with it, just do it.
    Don't waste time and make one of the sheets already.
    thank you for the help with my sheet.
    for any one wondering his true name is Tomas Hobbes

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    thank you for the help with my sheet.
    for any one wondering his true name is Tomas Hobbes
    no problem, use it as a bare-bones structure for future sheets and experiment a bit until you find your own style to make your sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    no problem, use it as a bare-bones structure for future sheets and experiment a bit until you find your own style to make your sheets
    what do you think of my sheet?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    what do you think of my sheet?
    It's interesting. His first NP is an unusual take on the concept of Leviathan, but I suppose it fits the concept of hegemony or all power subsumed under a single absolute ruler Hobbes envisioned. E-rank feels way too low for its range of effects though, I'd say something like C++ would make more sense.

His second NP is much less fleshed-out in comparison, so I have some questions how it works. As written it sounds like he need only invoke it and anything made by a single person (including NPs) is just instantly destroyed, which seems ridiculously hax. It'd help if you mentioned some kind of range-limit or restriction on what he can target (like things he's physically touching, or not affecting NPs over a certain rank), or for that matter a visual to go with the effects to make it more memorable. As is it feels kind of perfunctory compared to his first NP, which is odd since as written it's much more powerful.

Also, it doesn't really matter since you included a working link in a later post but still neither the FC nor the link provided in the same post are showing up correctly. Now sure how hard it'd be to just link it off Imgur.

Blog Entries
    The terror is nothing but justice, prompt, severe, inflexible.

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Assassin, Avenger
    True Name: Maximilien François Marie Isidore de Robespierre
    Nicknames: L'Incorruptible, The Terror Incarnated
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: 18th Century France

Parameters

STR: B
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Info

Height: 160 cm
    Weight: 58 kg
    Dislikes: inequality
    Talent: Revolution
    Natural Enemy: Louis XVI
    Armament: A pen and a writ
    Catalyst: a bloodstained guillotine blade

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement A
    The Class Skill which characterizes all Berserkers. It raises basic parameters and physical abilities, in return for diminishing or outright removing their sense of reason. Berserker is able to talk and reason, but his reasoning is fundamentally warped, and so true communication becomes impossible.

Robespierre, summoned as a Berserker, is him at the height of his "career" - later to be called the Terror. What he means by "terror", however, is the fear that making any exceptions at all will inspire the Republic's enemies. Is it therefore not obvious that simple retributive justice becomes the order of the day?

Personal Skills

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit EX
    A skill showing a particular kind of temperament, unable to ever acknowledge a lord. Never to be King, never to accept any man who claimed himself to be King. A wandering ill omen that attacks any authority it sees. Negates the influence of Charisma of any level by his presence alone, as well as granting Berserker immunity to Command Seals and other, authority-based effects.

Berserker was the first to vote for the execution of Louis XVI and his family, with the legendary words "Louis must die so the country may live". This was merely the latest in a long sequence of previous actions Berserker had undertaken against any authority which held itself beyond the reach of democracy, but none of them built a legacy for Robespierre as regicide did.

Unyielding Will A
    The ability to remain firm no matter what occurs - agony, despair, pain, happiness, no matter the circumstances, one's mind remains as steel. Grants the Servant resistance against mental, physical and social attacks.

Berserker's dream is simply "a world of pure democracy", founded upon pure reason and the will of the people. Until that end is achieved, he will remain forever resolute in his convictions. Even should he himself fall, the Revolution has not failed; he has merely failed the Revolution. A reckoning will come.

Incitement B
    Robespierre will go far -- he believes everything he says.
    A talent for convincing others, through words and gesture. Concentrated on a single individual it is a powerful mental attack; used on a crowd it can make their emotions hit a fever pitch, turning them into fervent revolutionaries.

A lawyer by trade and later a judge, Robespierre's speeches were circulated among the populace and the Jacobin club he lead, in order to be widely read. In these speeches we find passionate rhetoric, elegant constructions, and not one shred of doubt in what must be done in order to realize the Republic of which Berserker still dreams.

Noble Phantasm

Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité
    Let Virtue Be Terror, Let Terror Be Virtue

Type: Anti-Country
    Range: 1 ~ 10
    Max Targets: ~15000

A Noble Phantasm that represents the Terror, a term coined by the Thermidorian Reaction to describe the reign of Berserker. It is a highly inaccurate term, as the Thermidorians continued handing out death sentences with equal fervor, but it has stuck.

Simply put, this Noble Phantasm represents all the worst parts of revolution. Gone is the virtuous rage of the people, throwing off shackles of oppression and asserting their rights. Gone are the muddle-headed distinctions of class, of superiority through mere accident of birth. Gone was the institution of serfdom, by which untold numbers of people were endlessly exploited to serve the whims of a foppish nobility.

All that remains, once the ideals and the passion have been stripped away, is simple death on a massive scale.

Activating the Noble Phantasm results in endless guillotines rising from the ground. These guillotines are, on their own, magical items on the level of Noble Phantasms and can cut straight through anything that fits into their head-hole.

The only way to escape the guillotine is be faster than its blade or to kill Robespierre before it falls -- a task made more easy by the fact that Robespierre similarly has a guillotine blade hanging above his head. If Robespierre is convinced that he "deserves" the guillotine more than his targets, the blade will immediately end him no matter what additional measures are taken to prolong his life.

Lore

Born in 1758 as the latest scion of a judicial dynasty stretching back three centuries, Maximilien Robespierre grew up in the conversative, Catholic, and well-off town of Arras. At the age of 23, he became a lawyer.

In 1789, Robespierre was elected by his hometown to represent the Third Estate in the Estates-General, where all Frenchmen could air their grievances. This meeting would be held at Versailles. There, he found many others who shared his deep convictions about the deep inequalities splitting apart the kingdom of France, an opinion borne out by how the Third Estate's opinion was being ignored by the other two Estates.

In the end, the Third Estate proclaimed themselves the true National Assembly. This was not taken lightly or at all well, but the Assembly was saved from forcible dissolution by a Parisian insurrection, which resulted in the storming of the Bastille. Revolution had begun.

The established order was swept clean, with feudalism being officially abolished and extending rights previously denied to many to all - including black Frenchmen from the colonies and Jews. Slavery was officially abolished everywhere, including the French colonies.

And then the Revolution continued. The high-minded ideals led to the execution of at least 16.000, with more dying in prisons and yet more dying on the battlefields, as Europe's kings attempted to retake France for the royalist cause. Louis XVI and his family, including Marie Antoinette and their infant son Louis XVII, were executed or taken to prison.

The men who had at first led the Revolution warred among each other as time went on, and many fell from grace into the waiting guillotine. Danton, Desmoulins, Marat's assassin Charlotte Corday -- and eventually Robespierre himself.

It is said that as he was arrested, he asked his assailants: why?

"Because of Danton!" they said.

"Was it Danton you regret?" he shouted back with a broken jaw. "Cowards! Then why didn't you say anything!"

And so, in the end, Robespierre was executed in the same plaza as Louis XVI.

Personality

If it is for the Revolution, it is good. If it is not for the Revolution, it is at best neutral. More likely than not, that which is not for the Revolution must be disposed of. He will not spare his Master from his crusade -- in fact, it is very likely his Master ends up as one of the first on the chopping block.

It is simple to think that Robespierre will end up simply executing everyone he sees, but that is not true in the slightest. They must merely share in his madness.

Faced with the atrocities of the Terror, Robespierre shows not the slightest shred of remorse. Regicide, abuse of children, killing entire families: to him, the end justifies the means.

Always.

Relationships

Emiya Kiritsugu:
    Look at you. Pathetic child. Teetering on the edge of brilliance, but always too much of a coward to do what must be done for the greater good.

Columbus:
    We both have big dreams, you and I. In this we are similar. However, I seek to liberate the people and you, to oppress them. You disgust me.

Marie Antoinette:
    You hate me, I suppose. What do I care? I shall simply have you executed again, Madame. Go with God.

Creator Notes:
    So. Robespierre. I could say a few things about his role in the Revolution, and the Revolution in general, but that should be left to people who actually know their shit historically speaking.

He could've been a Foreigner. It would have been extremely easy to make him one, considering the Cult of the Supreme Being. He isn't a Foreigner, for the simple reason that I think it would have merely detracted from the moral onus being on the people who signed death warrant after death warrant.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.