Page 517 of 568 FirstFirst ... 17417467507512515516517518519522527567 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,340 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi(kari) View Post
    Spoiler:
    The site I'm talking about is VirginDB, a Japanese site dedicated to be a database of the virginity status of heroines from eroges.
    What the fuck?!
    I really shouldn't be surprised I guess but I still am.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Isn't Saber technically a virgin in in both her male and female parts?

Because she never got penetrated down there, and at the same time we've no idea just how Morgan got the semen used to make Mordred (for all we know she could've just handjobbed date raped Saber there).

It sounds like even her dick was never really used. Doesn't GoA imply she and Guinevere were forced to only be good friends?
    It's a reference to Kohaku from Tsukihime. Probably referring how her backstory is kinda similar to Sakura's.
    To be fair, Nasu does have a habit of using the "girl has shitty life to make you care for her" idea too much.

I mean Sakura was a third version of this. And Mashu is essentially number 4 right?
    Last edited by warellis; April 6th, 2020 at 06:59 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Whoops if you sucked someone off even if they didn't stick it in you you're still not a virgin anymore Angela

no loopholes for you, if you said yes it counts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    I feel like saber would have had to have sex with Guinevere at least once because not doing so would have left their marriage unconsummated. These days that wouldn’t mean as much but in the knightly code she would not have even really been married to Guinevere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I feel like saber would have had to have sex with Guinevere at least once because not doing so would have left their marriage unconsummated. These days that wouldn’t mean as much but in the knightly code she would not have even really been married to Guinevere.
    Does Garden of Avalon reveal anything about their marriage?

I understand that she apparently was a massive Arthur fangirl, and even after finding out Arthur was Artoria they were apparently still very close friends or something?
    The commentary on the bottom of FSN page was funny though. It said HF was the worst route and listed some complaints, among them one was "Too much Kokaku".
    Incidentally what were the site's complaints about HF?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Whoops if you sucked someone off even if they didn't stick it in you you're still not a virgin anymore Angela

no loopholes for you, if you said yes it counts
    Honestly, I've never really heard of say oral sex, for example, causing a man to be considered not a virgin anymore.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    They just have to lie. They're already lying about the gender of their King.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    What question?
    Well, there was the one. But, I have a lot of them still that I posted before.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Isn't Saber technically a virgin in in both her male and female parts?

Because she never got penetrated down there, and at the same time we've no idea just how Morgan got the semen used to make Mordred (for all we know she could've just handjobbed date raped Saber there).

It sounds like even her dick was never really used. Doesn't GoA imply she and Guinevere were forced to only be good friends?To be fair, Nasu does have a habit of using the "girl has shitty life to make you care for her" idea too much.

I mean Sakura was a third version of this. And Mashu is essentially number 4 right?
    Mashu's circumstances and environment are more similar to Illya than anything, and not even that bad comparatively since she eventually comes to consider Chaldea her home and gets a full lifespan to look forward to on top of it. Really, I don't think it matters what it is, shamelessly reusing certain recurring elements in all his installments is just how Nasu has always does things.

I think FHA, GoA, and FGO have painted a pretty basic picture of Guinevere. She's similar to Saber, since she was said to have an exemplary strength of character, the "perfect queen" to King Arthur's "perfect king". Someone that was capable to putting aside their own humanity to fulfill their role if it was for the sake of their kingdom. So when it turned out King Arthur was a girl, this ridiculous set of complications made it impossible for her to faithfully carry out responsibilities traditionally expected of a queen and caused her untold amounts of anguish even though personally they were on good terms otherwise. Then she hit it off with Lancelot who shared similar pains of wanting to further support King Arthur but being unable to, and became a public disgrace with name in ruin after the affair was revealed since Agravain was basically King Arthur's mother-in-law orbiter that fucking called it that like all women the harlot would eventually show her true colors.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Basically it was, so rigidly perfect that when something doesn't fit right in that perfection, things just break. Didn't he also have those themes with Aoi as well, implying a distortion of sorts?

Also, on the topic of themes, while Sakura has similiar themes and he calls Fujino her archetype, at the end of the day the two seem wildly different. Kohaku is also different from the both of them personality wise and how she reacts to her pains.
    Fujino was changed to keep her power in check, Sakura was changed due to mage politics and the plan from a madman(though considering what we learned about her power over the years, Zouken kinda did his best to degrade his "tool" rather than make use of her), Kohaku was abused because it was a convenience to demon hybrids and on the side some political bits with the Fujou family iirc, a bit of layover with Sakura's themes but for different reasons.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; April 7th, 2020 at 07:16 AM.

JP Friend Code

After Conan, which was set to release April 17th, got delayed until further stated, I figured this would too. Don't expect it to hit theatres now until July at the earliest.

JP Friend Code
    266,041,773 / Justice
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    >tfw Spring Song becomes a Summer Song
    (old FGO USA accounts still being listed here for some reason)
    Spoiler:
    1st Ever Account: feat. Waver & Herc)
    (Currently waiting to be Recovered from Space)
    User ID: 096,380,356

Strategic Account: Waver, Carmilla, Atalante, Kaleidoscope

User ID: 744,854,542

(Helpful Explanation on How a Mongrel beat a King in UBW.)

Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    They'll delay it a whole year to keep the title true.
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Release it online, it's the apocalypse let me die in peace knowing I've seen all of HF -_-

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The only thing really holding them up from streaming is missing the sweet boxoffice money they know they would get like the last two films, so they are gonna hold off instead.

Since I hear of a potential second wave of this in the fall, (more and more likely because some countries are being retarded), I see this becoming a winter release. Thematically, whatever they wanted to do may be lost, but they'd do it.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Japanese are commenting that they'll be fine waiting for next spring for the premier.

Patience normally is a virtue but come on. We're all locked up in our homes, doing nothing while our govs are blaming each other. Can't they at least give us our entertainment.

totally not shocked

They should have announced this back in march, that it was suspended with a date yet to announce , it was crazy to think everything would be cool enought on just one month, and it would have been less frustrating than two announcements in like two weeks

Im shocked the japanese are willing to wait to next spring , the simbolism must be important for them

Quote Originally Posted by Huralok View Post
    Making King Arthur a girl is a bishoujo bastardization, one that Nasu himself deeply regrets, if this interview is anything to go by…

You can read the rest of the interview here: https://www.tsukikan.com/misc/nasu-k...ial-forum.html

That doesn't come off as him regrets turning King Arthur into a girl, but rather he regrets his execution of the romance between her and Shirou.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    and regret he should

Not as much as he should be for being a sellout to a crappy gacha game. Then again that probably wasn't decided on his own.