Page 250 of 782 FirstFirst ... 150200240245248249250251252255260300350750 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,000 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You have to keep healing/damaging him until you manage to leave him at exactly 0hp.

It's a bit like 501.
    don't quote me on this

夜属 Nightkin
    I like how people are trying to equate DnD attributes to Nasu Parameters.

I was of the mind that the use of a different system would make the trolling obvious... But apparently I got out-trolled.

The Undying
    Name: Oda Nobunaga, Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven

Class: Rider (also qualify for Saber, archer and Berserker)

Alignment: Lawful Evil (unstable)

Weapon: Katana and Rifle

Bio
    http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Nobunaga_Oda

Strength C->B

Endurance C->B

Agility B->A

Mana C

Luck A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class Skill

Magic Resistance D

Riding A+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Skills

Eye of the Mind (False) B

Charisma B

Military Tactics B

Demonic Lineage C though weak, demon blood does run through his veins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noble Phantasm

Muramasa Hasebe, The Accursed Blade

(Taste My Blood And Awakend! O Demon Blade!)
    Nobunaga first let the cursed blade tasted his blood, turning the blade crimson red and cursed the next person it cuts, the victim stats and magic resistance will go down one rank. It also cut the prana flow between master and servant.(higher magic resistance rank servants like Saber will still suffer the curse for a few minutes)

Rank B+ anti unit (if summon as Saber, the victim stats and magic resistance will go down two ranks. Rank A+)

Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven

Unleasing his demonic power and becoming more violent. his eyes glow red, skin darken and his dlood vessels bulge, increasing his dark and curse magic resistance, also his strength, endurance and agility are raised by one rank.

Rank B (if summon as Berserker It will add to the Mad Enhancement)

Demon Horse

A nameless demonic horse summon by Nobunaga that can fly and breathes fire. Nobunaga can charge the beast with mana and turn it into a Blazing Horse.

Rank B+ anti army
    Last edited by RavenNox; March 18th, 2013 at 10:06 AM.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MssrNeko View Post
    Anansi the Spider
    My outrageous objection is that this guy should definitely nerf his NP. I mean, with this he could almost win over Chinese seadog who wield a gigantic anchor, right, Neko? - 3-

Quote Originally Posted by firloz View Post
    I like how people are trying to equate DnD attributes to Nasu Parameters.

I was of the mind that the use of a different system would make the trolling obvious... But apparently I got out-trolled.
    This gives me an idea. What of we statted the current Servants in D&D?

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Which edition? HAHAHA JUST JOKING, ONLY 3.5 AND PATHFINDER ARE WORTH A SHIT

I think I'd rather stat them in the old Marvel Heroes system, the stats even look similar.
    don't quote me on this

Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Which edition? HAHAHA JUST JOKING, ONLY 3.5 AND PATHFINDER ARE WORTH A SHIT
    Any one is fine, but you won't see me counting Pathfinder as anything but pointless 3e houserules you have to pay for. I'd rather have 4e, or even AD&D 2e.

I think I'd rather stat them in the old Marvel Heroes system, the stats even look similar.
    But that'd be way too easy.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Stat them for the Maid RPG.

This is the Nasuverse, they'll be genderbended anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    Stat them for the Maid RPG.

This is the Nasuverse, they'll be genderbended anyway.
    You have the best ideas.

夜属 Nightkin
    Most of my servant sheets originally WERE DnD sheets (3.5).

Lots and lots of calculations on the "how much can you pick up" table were how I determined str scores (it turns out that str scales in the weirdest way in that it seems to scale linearly for the most part, but when you get to really high numbers you realize that going up from 40 to 43 is only an additional +1 mod, but multiplies your carrying capacity by almost 1.5 times or so... The ranks were at really weird intervals because of the unevenness of this) as I felt it was the most accurate gauge.

but whatever this maid RPG is sounds awesome!

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Eh I'm kinda bored, this was Verg's opponent in the abortion that was the second EXTRA RP.

Fucked around a bit with the values and removed other gameplay elements, folded one NP into the skill. Should look halfway nice now I guess. Thanks for Seika for the translation, thought I forgot by now what one of those spells did, lol. Also don't expect any deep insights into her legend or character since my knowledge of it is highschool education + a little of original research.

She's a bit hax for a first week opponent but he threw Arjuna at me so it was only fair ;_;

So here goes nothing:

"It is impossible for most humans to accept truths spoken from the mouth of a hysteric, to a point where they start denying reality because of it. I hope you are not one of them."

Servant: Cassandra
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality:
    A gentle woman that keeps mostly to herself due to the curse placed on her. In fact she has made it a habit to not speak to her Master extensively unless she found it to be an emergency, a behavior that, thanks to her curse, was more counterproductive than helpful. Despite her Master often ignoring her advice, she cares not only about her but also deeply resents the fact that she has to kill people to advance in the game of the moon cell. Nevertheless, she is determined to see it through to the end. And if her opponents wanted to survive, they would have listened in the first place.

Stastics:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Magic: A
    Luck: E

Class Skills:

Territory Creation: A

Creation of a Temple becomes possible. Cassandra had looked for protection in the temple of Athena and is capable of reconstructing this shelter for use by her and her Master.

Item Creation: C

At this rank creation of a small variety of magical items is possible.

Personal Skills:

Mental Pollution: B+

The possession of a distorted mind that makes coming to an understanding with others impossible, bringing those who are engaging in conversation with Caster to the intuitive understanding that they are being lied to, no matter the subject matter. Not only a manifestation of Cassandra's alleged hysteria but also the curse Apollon placed upon her, making it so that her prophecies shall never be believed. Allows resistance against Mental Interference to some degree.

Prophecy: A

The gift of being able to see and (theoretically) affect the future. Also a school of magecraft that deals in the interference with fate itself, altering predetermined events and even causality to achieve a variety of effects. Due to the nature of her abilities, Magic Resistance is ineffective, though all Servants gain an equivalent protection in Magic Resistance according to their LCK rank against her, as defying fate equals defying her spells. Cassandra was a prophetess, her skills a result of a promise to Apollo. Thus her abilities in this area can be considered to be divine in scale.

Spell selection:

ἡ κοινη μοῖρα
    (Shared Fate)

A curse that equalizes the LCK statistic of Caster and her opponent, raising her LCK and lowering her opponent's until they are equal, binding their fates together.

ἡ προῦπτος ἁμαρτία (Forseen Mistake)

A "healing spell" that retroactively erases the act of a wound or a curse being inflicted upon Caster. This spell can not be used to "heal" a wound inflicted upon another person as they are lacking the gift of prophecy.

τό προφανές περαινόμενον
    (Foregone Conclusion)

A spell that erases the "cause" of a physical motion, leaving only the "effect" in tact. For example Caster could take steps forward, erase the "cause" of her walking and seemingly disappear and appear in another location, or erase the "cause" of a sword getting swung, leaving only the effect of it arriving at its destination, leaving her completely unharmed.

καταστρέφειν μοιρᾶν (Overturn Fate)

Caster's defensive trump card. Should Caster recieve the feeling of impending death via her abilities of prophecy, she can use this spell which, if there is only the slightest chance of escaping her demise, allows her to follow exactly that path to survival. While the ability is very strenuous on her prana reserves and abilities, it makes her incredibly hard to kill, as "certainity" is only a factor to a heroic spirit.

Noble Phantasm:

ἡ τῆς Κηρός μαντεῖα ~ Unheard Warning of the End

Caster's trump card. A spell that, upon casting, brings certain demise...after a while. It is after all the recreation of the unheard prophecies of doom Cassandra had formulated in her lifetime. After the name of the Noble Phantasm is invoked, the opposing Servant will have a certain time to kill the harbringer of bad news that is Caster. The time limit is set by their own ability to defy fate itself, and thus their LCK rank. Should they not be able to kill her and the time limit runs out, their soul itself will be dragged into the depths of the Hades.

------

So yeah, was supposed to be a countdown battle while she cheeses and dicks around until the player makes her ues up all her mana or targets the Master in a clever way. Thus the NP is a bit...less imaginative than it could be. Also the explanation for "shield spell"/EotM(True) A on a stick/Overturn Fate is a bit eh. So yeah, appreciating criticism.

Maybe I'll post more EXTRA sheets, most other ones are rough concepts more than anything though.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    Eh I'm kinda bored, this was Verg's opponent in the abortion that was the second EXTRA RP.
    Hahaha, oh, wow. I was curious so I found the thread, and you weren't kidding! That was just terrible. Easily the worst thing to come out of Austria, by a wide margin.

Blog Entries
    Joke's on you, now you went to the RP section you're the kind of nerd that gets mugged by other nerds for their lunch money.

Blog Entries
    Still better than fanfiction!

Blog Entries
    I thought fanfiction was above RPing in the great nerd pecking order.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She's a bit hax for a first week opponent but he threw Arjuna at me so it was only fair ;_;
    By the time I would have realized who this opponent was, I would have thrown Arjuna at her even harder.

Blog Entries
    The foreshadowing was all in the first meeting actually.

"hey gurl dis girls dangerous"
    "NO SHUT UP I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING"
    "QQ"

Blog Entries
    I thought fanfiction was above RPing in the great nerd pecking order.
    Only LARPing.

Blog Entries
    You're having it all mixed up man, LARPers go outside.

Blog Entries
    Going outside doesn't get you nerd cred so that's kind of pointless. :V