Page 397 of 782 FirstFirst ... 297347387392395396397398399402407447497 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,940 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    AAA stats will require a great heroic spirit(and a hella good Master). You're putting Herakles(without Mad Enhancement) and Illya to shame.

Blog Entries
    Triple Bs are not too OP, amirite?

Blog Entries
    It all comes down to who is the hero we're talking about. Not exaggerated for Saber class but needs to be justified. El Cid wouldn't have the same stats as Diarmuid or Sigurd.
    Last edited by Daiki; October 22nd, 2013 at 10:02 AM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I protest, El Cid totally cleaved scores of armored moors in half with single strokes.
    don't quote me on this

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    11th century Saber. His initial stats (maxed out by any potential Master):

Str: A End: A Agi: A Man: C Luk: B NP: C+

Rank down everything except NP or it is not too OP?
    As always, context is needed.

Blog Entries
    That's Bolesław Chrobry on whom I'm working. I left stats as the final stage.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    I protest, El Cid totally cleaved scores of armored moors in half with single strokes.
    It's only there for emphasis. El Cid is totally awesome and one of the few I would like to see depicted as a Servant.

It Ain't Easy Bein' Cheesy The Big Cheese's Avatar
    Rorscach Logic: Where Do you THINK I am?...
    I'm attempting, for a fanfiction of mine, to create an H.P. Lovecraft as a Caster.
    However, I'm having trouble not only with the skills and stats, but also with a neat idea for a Noble Phantasm. Let me simply say, I don't just want him blandly summoning Cthuhlu.

Blog Entries
    H.P. Lovecraft could use blasphemous sorcery, consult with any tabletop Cthulhu mythos game, or have Dreamlands themed powers.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Make him a sufferer of agonist disorder syndrome that's affected his brain and skin. Makes him have twisted dreams that spawn eldritch horrors that are a part of him, and he can become more like a deep one or something for increased durability.

Oh wait, you wanted to make him a Caster Servant. Nevermind!

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

I am unfamiliar with the Rpgs or Dreamlands, but I'll keep that in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

YOLF... that would've been amazing... but I don't know if I could pull him off as a Rage-Caster.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Makes me want to dig up my ideas for Caster!Lovecraft.

Yeah, maybe after the tens of other profile ideas left to gather dust in that PC folder.

Caster Lovecraft?

You could give him a Verg Avesta (no not you drunk Finnish guy)-like Noble Phantasm that forces targets to undergo madness. He could add power to/forcibly grant uncontrollable Mad Enhancement/Mental Pollution, but that seems a little obvious.

Something stranger seems suitable. Summon himself anywhere with an angle less than 120 degrees, at the price of calling the Hounds of Tindalos? Stain things a colour with all sorts of odd properties? Play the impossible music of Erich Zann?

Okay... tell me what you think of this idea for an NP?
    Night Gaunts.
    Effectively the ability to 'infect' others with horrific, delusional nightmares filled with horrors, which turns out to be all too real when the nightmares begin draining magical and physical energy.

Sooo whadya think?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Vague, too short and bland.

Blog Entries
    Come on man, take concepts and myths and exaggeration and run with them! 8D

Firstly Petrikow, it was the summary of a quick concept. Cut me some slack alright?
    And YOLF, I am trying, but it is difficult to find aspects of Lovecraft outside his Mythos for NPs... which maybe I should use regardless.

英霊 Heroic Spirit
    His Np's would come from his mythos, that is what he is famous for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    "Gilgamesh is always right, even when he's wrong."

Servant: Caster Identity: H.P. Lovecraft
    Also Known As: He Who felt Irrelevant
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Height/Weight: 5'07", 154 lbs.
    Str: E
    End:
    E
    Agl:
    D
    Mgc:
    B
    Lck:
    D
    N.Ph:
    B

Item Creation D~ Due to never really having to make things for himself in life, and also never having a job that required crafting, he can barely produce anything with magical ability, and the things he does are largely shoddy.
    Territory Creation C~ While he has difficulty creating a workshop for himself, he is fully capable of 'optimizing' a premade territory, reinforcing and enhancing it somewhat, to allow for better prana restoration.
    Mental Pollution D~ Due to suffering from delusions, depression, and varying manias in life, he has a rather... strange... personality. Caster can relate to others on some levels, but on matters of faith, life, or happiness, he possesses some rather twisted and delusional ideas.
    Recognizing One's Irrelevance A~ A unique skill, allowing Caster to appear weaker than he is. While he isn't a powerful servant, his foes will all see him as though all his stats, skills, and phantasms were one rank lower than they are in reality. Discovery of this ability negates the effect.

Yog Sothothery~ The Mechanist Materialist Cosmic Indifferentism
    The name Lovecraft himself gave to what is now known as the "Cthuhlu Mythos." It is the only Phantasm such a young spirit like Lovecraft possesses. Lovecraft believed in a universe where nothing has purpose. A mechanical, cold, unflinching world that we would never truly understand, and it would always despise us. Lovecraft envisioned and believed that humans were loathsome beings, and the universe needed nothing to do with our kind, and that any cosmic being that might exist most likely either ignored or actively hated us. Such a philosophy could only come from the darkest, saddest, most twisted of minds... and yet Lovecraft had both stable friends and a marriage. However, many fans still believe he was twisted, monstrous soul, who both loathed himself and others.
    Due to this misinterpretation, which normally would be placed under "Innocent Monster", it instead is represented as his Noble Phantasm.
    Caster, at any point while talking, fighting, or being near another, can quite literally force his dark imaginings and beliefs upon them. Whether it be his view of a meaningless universe, slowly draining the fight and energy out of anyone suffering it for too long...
    To conjuring Azathoth, a dark demon-god he envisioned, whose wishes involved the destruction of all life, to come forth and destroy any and all within its nigh unstoppable path.
    His most favored use of this phantasm involves releasing a maddening cacophony, which are sounds from cosmic beings sane ears were never meant to hear. This noise will drain the sanity from humans who hear it in a flash, while servants will simply receive a rank down to Parameters so long as they hear it.
    Anything from his dark imaginings can be called forth, and it will be as real as he is until he chooses to revoke it, the effect is defeated/destroyed, or he is killed.
    Its power is in question, largely due to the fact part of this ability allows him to summon fictional cosmic Gods to annihilate foes, while others are so simple and weak they can hardly even be called Phantasmal powers.
    E-A++ Rank, Anti Reality/Unit/Team/Army

Bio:

Lovecraft is a sad man. While in life he did suffer delusional nightmares, which haunted him until he was an adult, he is not the sick and twisted writer many believe. In fact, Lovecraft enjoyed poetry, and nightly strolls,eventually bringing his wife along. He has many friends, also writers, who attribute Lovecraft as an eloquent and encouraging mentor.

Yet....
    All people see are his works. The racism. The terror. The indifference to man.
    Such works and all the common imagination holds is that 'whoever wrote this is psychotic.'
    Indeed, Lovecraft does have a damaged mindset, but that's not all he is as a person. He enjoyed people, quiet talks, and his friends. His own Phantasm is merely a representation of himself being misconceptualized. Yet, somehow he harbors no ill-will to them for it.

Who he loathes is himself. How can one truly feel meaningful when their own life has been twisted into a fantasy of an insane writer who enjoyed his tormenting works?

(This was kinda quickly done... but.. feedback is still nice.)

Blog Entries
    Interesting concepts, but the Noble Phantasm feels a little... I dunno, bland? Maybe if you tied the degree of its activation with Lovecraft's decaying mental state over the course of the war.