Page 408 of 782 FirstFirst ... 308358398403406407408409410413418458508 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,160 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We can't have Hitler though.

Also, Napoleon has a bigger list of feats than America's Guerrilla Leader

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    well, his anti-cherry NP would be super effective against Sakura, Mike, and the like
    don't quote me on this

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    We can't have Hitler though.
    Oh yes we can.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    well, his anti-cherry NP would be super effective against Sakura, Mike, and the like
    >Anti-Tree and Cherry NP
    Oh my god yes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    Oh yes we can.
    No, we can't have Hitler. It would be too offensive to those who suffered in his war.

That's why we have The Führer.

Sunglasses_Hitler.png
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    You have Vlad, and Chinese-Killer-Emperor-chan, why not Hitler? Servant Hitler is actually a misunderstood Jewish girl, why is trying to find her long-lost mom by reducing the denominator of the Jewish people.

Sounds like something Nasu would go for.
    I'm gonna be really sad to see this post go.

Blog Entries
    Who is the chinese-killer-emperor-chan?

Lu Bu?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Who is the chinese-killer-emperor-chan?

Lu Bu?
    Lu Bu's in Extra. He's...literally just Dynasty Warriors Lu Bu. No Nasufication required.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Blog Entries
    Type Moon squeezed out the turd that is Apocrypha Jack the Ripper.
    Yes, because we have undeniable proof that Jack the Ripper was male. Sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    It's more about the "loli that wants to go back into the womb" part than the female part, I suspect.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    It's more about the "loli that wants to go back into the womb" part than the female part, I suspect.
    True; Astolfo being a pink-haired trap is easier to accept in comparison.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Turns out Jack was the original Freud.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    True; Astolfo being a pink-haired trap is easier to accept in comparison.
    Both Astolfo and Jack are about equally retarded though. Comparing them like this is like a race to the finish line in the Special Olympics.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Dude who got summoned in Strange Fake but didn't make it.
    The first emperor of china(Even if you mean the Yellow Emperor or Qin Shinhuang) is easily servant-tier

Blog Entries
    Better or worse than Avenger?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Both Astolfo and Jack are about equally retarded though. Comparing them like this is like a race to the finish line in the Special Olympics.
    Except Astolfo was proposed to by men quite a few times. Being a trap could explain some of that. =P
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    I wanted to say something about Astolfo but then I realized that I had no idea what he was supposed to look like and Google is no help.

So I henceforth declare that Nasu's Astolfo is a completely accurate portrayal because there's nothing to prove it isn't.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Considering I helped make this chaos, I may as well repost my servant sheet from before.

Class:Saber,Lancer,Archer,Rider,Caster,Assassin
    True Name: Lucifer
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Appearance: Varies, but often appears as a Caucasian male with Dirty blond hair that reaches his waist, azure colored eyes, at least 6'2" in height. Often wears a white button up blouse with grey dress pants and a gold cross necklace when in public. Wears Silver-plate armor and grey sheep-skin robes when in battle.

Stats:
    Strength: A+
    Endurance: B++
    Agility: B++
    Mana: E~EX
    Luck: E~EX
    Noble Phantasm: EX
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance:A+
    Is immune to even the greater rituals and high thaumaturgy. Is slightly unaffected by True Magic and command seals.

As Assassin Prescence Concealment: B+
    Lucifer utilizes this skill very little, causing it to be a subpar B-rank. He is able to go undetected by non-servants, though its efficiency decreases once preparations to attack are made.

Riding: A+++(as any other class)~EX(as Rider)
    The ability to expertly ride mounts and vehicles. As any other class, Lucifer has an exceptionally high riding skill, and is able to tame even divine beasts. As Rider however, it is no longer a matter of "what can he ride", so much as "what can't he ride." Even members of the draconic races can be tamed by him.

Territory Creation: B(as other)~A++(as Caster)
    The skill to build terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a Magus. If summoned as Caster, Lucifer will be able to erect a "temple" allowing him access to more powerful magic, and to create more powerful charms.

Independent Action: A(as other)~EX(as Archer)
    The ability to remain independent of one's master even after they have died. As Archer, Lucifer no longer needs to worry about mana when using his weaker Noble Phantasms, though he needs to rest for 2 hours before attempting to use his more higher class Noble Phantasms.

Personal Skills:
    Divinity: B(A)
    As an angel of YHWH, Lucifer has a divinity ranking of at least B. It is normally A-rank due to him being a seraph, but his false reputation as a demon has dropped it.

Double Summon
    A rare personal skill, this allows Lucifer to have all the skills and abilities of every class he can be summoned under.

Battle Continuation: A+
    The strength of vitality for predicaments. At A-rank Lucifer is able to continue battle until a mortal blow is dealt. At A+, he is able to continue for 10 minutes after death.

Discernment of the Poor: A+
    Insight to see through a person's character and attribute. At A-rank it is impossible for the user to be deceived by any form of manipulation or excuses. The + signifies that Lucifer can shortly see into one's memories and experiences.

Noble Phantasm:
    Luce Et Ombra: Wings of Light and Shadow Anti-Unit (B+)
    Lucifer's wings, which are a typical design for angels of all choirs to possess. The left wing, Luce, is an embodiement of light and purity, capable of releasing short burst of searing hot feathers made of pure light. The right wing, Ombra, is a representation of darkness and evil, which bends its feathers to act like extending swords made of blackest shadow.

Seraph: Guardian of Heaven's Throne Anti-Army (A)
    A phantasm unique to members of the 9th choir, Seraph is the shape that all member's of this choir are known to possess. Lucifer's body will grow in size, while four more wings protrude from his body, encompassing his entire being. Lucifer's parameters are tripled in strength, and only A-rank abilities can truly harm him, while all his Noble Phantasms gain one (+) to their rank.

The Three Divine Terrors: The Lords of Water, Air, and Earth Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress, Anti-City, Anti-Demon (A+++~EX)
    The three creature's created at the beginning as the lords of all the animals of the Earth, these three creatures are Divine Beasts of the greatest order. This Phantasm is usable by only the greatest of the Seraphim choir, and is almost never utilized due to the carnage that is left in their wake. The three creatures in order of raw power are:

Leviathan: The Great Coiled Tide Anti-Fortress, Anti-City, Anti-Demon (EX)
    The lord of the seas and Father of all dragon-kind, Leviathan is a Beast without equal. He is immune to the effects of dragon slaying weapons, such as Lancelot's Arondight, and is unaffected by other Anti-Fortress phantasms. However, Leviathan will not obey any who isn't a Divine Spirit, or any who aren't Gaia and Alaya. As such Leviathan is almost never summoned, unless inside a powerful Bounded Field or a Reality Marble. His Dragon Fire is the most powerful of any dragon in existence, capable of burning entire towns to the ground in a matter of seconds.

Behemoth: The Rumbling Mountain Anti Fortress, Anti-Demon (A+++)
    The lord of the plains and mountains, Behemoth is the ruler of all beasts of the Earth. A beast with a hide immune to all but the greatest Anti-Army and Anti-Fortress, Behemoth is unable to stop fighting once it has been summoned, and thus must be "slain" in order to prevent mass destruction. He is a monster of such level that it is impossible for any except a seraph or a prophet to tame and ride; as such all Riding skills of A-rank and higher are irrelevant to Behemoth.

Zis: The Searing Wind Anti-Fortress, Anti-Demon (A+++)
    The lord of the skies, king of the birds, and guardian of all flying creatures, the Zis is the most tame of its siblings, never attacking unless fired upon. The Zis is unaffected by Anti-Army Phantasms and anything below A++-rank magecraft. As lord of the skies, the Zis is able to fly regardless of whether it should or not, and commands the very wind around it with equal or greater effect as a Divine spirit.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    I wanted to say something about Astolfo but then I realized that I had no idea what he was supposed to look like and Google is no help.

So I henceforth declare that Nasu's Astolfo is a completely accurate portrayal because there's nothing to prove it isn't.
    For starters, people don't have pink hair.

Blog Entries
    Hey man, when you are this pretty, you are allowed to have pink hair