Page 437 of 782 FirstFirst ... 337387427432435436437438439442447487537 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,740 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Now I'll ask this as a serious question: What is the possibility of a Nobody from Kingdom Hearts being summoned as a Servant, and how would that work out with the whole corrupted Grail problem?

Blog Entries
    Methinks people don't want their precious western Hydra to be defeated by eastern Yamata no Orochi. Which is silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

^^
    Nil, because Kingdom Hearts doesn't exist in Fate. Fictional servants apparently only work if a Wraith can do their best job at playing pretend.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Again, Hydra is like a mouthful and only the blood is poison. I don't see it even getting to the unending agony level.
    I mean, generally a nick from an arrow dipped in the poison was enough to kill you on the spot so it seems pretty potent.

They needed special alcohol that as far as I can tell doesn't actually exist to make him drunk. Prove to me that his liver isn't strong enough to handle Hydra blood.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Take it to Badass versus and see where that goes. I'm sure McJon has many good points he can give.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    They needed special alcohol that as far as I can tell doesn't actually exist to make him drunk. Prove to me that his liver isn't strong enough to handle Hydra blood.
    brb summoning a hydra and cloning Orochi. I'll post here what will happen.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Kiyohime, Osakabe Hime, Shita-kiri Suzume, Kaguya-hime, Ame no Uzume, Da ji, Izanagi, Izanami (japan's first yandere)
    Izanagi seems cool.
    Hrm, some of these seem like they'd make for interesting servents, primarily Shita-kiri Suzume, Kaguya-hime and Daji. Izanagi and Izanami would also be pretty cool, but unless they're pulling stunts like Amateratsu did I can't see them becoming Servants. Found bugger all regarding Osakabe-hime, except that she was a youkai hiding in a castle who'd only come out once a year or something.

Definitely some neat stuff to work with however. I can see Izanami and Izanagi being Lancer/Saber if a good way of working around the divine issue can be thought up.

Blog Entries
    On the topic of youkai, Nurarihyon and his Hyakki Yagyou would make an interesting Rider, as would Emperor Sutoku as a Caster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Nurarihyon just reminds me far too much of Zouken, visually. Which... I kind of like. Fits well for a crochetty old bastard.

First Emperor
    Qin Shi Huang

Class: Caster.
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Rider.
    True Name: Qin Shi Huang.
    Alignment: Lawful Evil.

Parameters:
    Strength: C.
    Agility: C.
    Endurance: B.
    Mana: B.
    Luck: B-.

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation: C+.

• His Mausoleum, his palace.

Item Construction: B.

• Terracotta Warriors. These semi-independent golems were the key to his conquest of China. He once commanded thousands. After his death these golems were buried with him. With a continuous stream of mana it takes him 5 days to make a terracotta warrior.

Personal Skills:

Information Erasure: A+.

• An expansion of his Noble Phantasm Fires of Qin, Caster can erase all mentions of himself from the world completely. As the First Emperor erased scholars and the existence of his rivals from China, so can Caster.

Charisma: B.
    • Caster once ruled unified China.

Magecraft: C+.

• He redirected the waters from the Yellow River and Hong Canal to flood Daliang. Over 100,000 people died, breaking the siege. This was his first attempt at magic and it took months to prepare. Once he became Emperor he became fearful of death and sought the Elixir of Life. He ordered his court sorcerer Xu Fu to teach him more magic and even dabbled in alchemy.

Military Tactics: C.
    • Caster ended the Warring States Period.

Noble Phantasms:
    Name: Dōngjùn Meteor – His prophesized death.
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self).

• According to legend a large meteor was said to have fallen in Dōngjùn. Inscribed on it were the words: “The First Emperor will die and his land will be divided.” A year later the Emperor died during one of his tours of Eastern China, about two months away by road from the Imperial capital. His Prime Minister, Li Si, covered up the Emperor’s passing by keeping the Imperial entourage ignorant of the Emperor’s death and having two carts full of rotten fish be carried before and after the wagon to cover up the stench of the decomposing corpse. This Noble Phantasm allows the Emperor to fake his death and return to his palace with his opponent unaware of his enemy’s survival.

Name: Fires of Qin – Burning of books and burying of scholars.
    Type: Anti-Mind.

• Between 213 BC and 210 BC, the Qin Dynasty ordered the burning of texts and the slaughter of scholars to suppress intellectual discourse and unite China both philosophically and politically. Hundreds of books detailing histories other than the Qin's were burned and banned. Scholars who were found in possession of these books were killed. As a Noble Phantasm, this allows Caster limited command of the minds of up 460 people. Its limitation is that he cannot force his subject to do something he or she would not normally do. However he can use them to report on the actions of his opponents. While Caster can theoretically control all 460 minds at once, it all depends on the amount of mana he has. Because he is not a true Caster he can "command" one hundred minds. With access to a larger store of mana this Noble Phantasm can be truly realized. Masters are immune to this Noble Phantasm through their Command Seals. Servants with a Magic Resistance of C and higher are also immune.

Coped over from the Fanfic section since this thread seems more for the historical/mythological servants than fictional servants… Is it better than my Constantine sheet?

(Picture is from the third Mummy movie. It seemed appropriate).
    Last edited by Lord Hierarch; May 13th, 2014 at 11:35 AM.
    Charge of Kings
    Servant Sheets: 1 2 3/4 5 6 7

Blog Entries
    Magecraft is in there twice, why doesn't he have Territory Creation as a Class Skill? That's a default thing and as an emperor he could potentially have a good Territory Creation rank, maybe. His speed at making Terracotta Warriors isn't great, to be honest. He'd get maybe 3 during a regular HGW, so I hope they're exceptional.

Why Information Erasure, and why at such a high rank? Seems odd for an emperor to have a Skill which at such a high rank is "Never remember anything I do, ever".

How does his Meteor Phantasm work? It just teleports him back to his base? Need more details. Also, it's thematically bad. They faked him being alive, so his noble phantasm fakes him being dead, what?

Mind controlling Servants who have no MR or anything less than Rank C is super powerful, way beyond Rank D Noble Phantasm. Even if he can't get them to do things they wouldn't normally do, he can make them freeze up at inopportune times, feed false info to their Masters through their speech, collect info and all sorts of things. Seems OP and broken to me, and also not thematically strong either. Because he ended the Hundred Schools of Thought he somehow has access to them as a concept to fuel his mind control?

I have to be honest, there are lots of interesting things that could be done with Qin Shi Huang, but I'm not feeling this sheet at all. It feels lifeless and incoherent to me. No unifying theme, or idea, or drive.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    I think Information Erasure is there because

the Qin Dynasty ordered the burning of texts and the slaughter of scholars to suppress intellectual discourse and unite China both philosophically and politically. Hundreds of books detailing histories other than the Qin's were burned and banned. Scholars who were found in possession of these books were killed.
    - - - Updated - - -

having two carts full of rotten fish be carried before and after the wagon to cover up the stench of the decomposing corpse.
    Classy.

Onlooker: "This just raises more questions!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Magecraft is in there twice, why doesn't he have Territory Creation as a Class Skill? That's a default thing and as an emperor he could potentially have a good Territory Creation rank, maybe.
    I think it is because I confused Skills… I can't be certain… *checks wiki* yeah… I did get mixed up…

His speed at making Terracotta Warriors isn't great, to be honest. He'd get maybe 3 during a regular HGW, so I hope they're exceptional.
    Unless he's summoned earlier.

I chose 5 because I remember reading it took 50 days for one Terracotta warrior to be made. I cut that down to 5 hours for Qin working with his sorcerers, and 5 days doing it by himself. Perhaps 10 warriors every 5 days? Is that a better amount?

Why Information Erasure, and why at such a high rank? Seems odd for an emperor to have a Skill which at such a high rank is "Never remember anything I do, ever".
    What Sherrinford said. He wanted the people to only know Qin history and kept copies of the best non-Qin books for himself (which were lost when his Dynasty fell.) But in reverse.

How does his Meteor Phantasm work? It just teleports him back to his base? Need more details. Also, it's thematically bad. They faked him being alive, so his noble phantasm fakes him being dead, what?
    Yeah, I had trouble writing that one. I wanted this Caster - Qin Shi Huang - to be a sort of "Puppeteer/Guy in the Shadows". He has his secret base (soon-to-be-added Territory Creation), minions (Golems and mind-controlled), secret identity (information erasure) and now he can fake his death (if he has to). It is a little twist to the legend.

Mind controlling Servants who have no MR or anything less than Rank C is super powerful, way beyond Rank D Noble Phantasm. Even if he can't get them to do things they wouldn't normally do, he can make them freeze up at inopportune times, feed false info to their Masters through their speech, collect info and all sorts of things.
    Mind control servants? *Checks* Ah…. Huh. I don't recall putting that in.

I have to be honest, there are lots of interesting things that could be done with Qin Shi Huang, but I'm not feeling this sheet at all. It feels lifeless and incoherent to me. No unifying theme, or idea, or drive.
    For me, Qin Shi Huang as a Caster is not right. He is not a "real Caster". He is more of a Saber or Rider. But aren't noble phantasms supposed to represent the legends of the heroic spirit? Do they have to be all interconnected?
    Last edited by Lord Hierarch; May 13th, 2014 at 11:34 AM.
    Charge of Kings

Blog Entries
    Terracotta army is cliche and I probably would have rolled my eyes if you had included it first off but now that I see a sheet without it it actually seems like a glaring oversight.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

You made a Chinese Caster Servant that wasn't a Xian. You're clearly doing it wrong. The Eight Immortals are easy pickings.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    All things considered, it is his Ultimate Memory for the modern era. given that NPs are meant to represent the greatest feats/artefacts of a particular hero, I can't really imagine QSH with any Noble Phantasm that isn't his army.

It's cliche, sure, but that's because it's what he's known for.

It'd be like making King Arthur without Excalibur as a Noble Phantasm. It'd be weird.

I think people actually associate the Round Table with King Arthur first, than Excalibur.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Really? I sure don't. Excalibur is everywhere. Round Table was more tied to Camelot specifically than Arthur, given how it is related to the other knights too.

All things considered, it is his Ultimate Memory for the modern era. given that NPs are meant to represent the greatest feats/artefacts of a particular hero, I can't really imagine QSH with any Noble Phantasm that isn't his army.

It's cliche, sure, but that's because it's what he's known for.

It'd be like making King Arthur without Excalibur as a Noble Phantasm. It'd be weird.
    True. But I compensated it by having him have them as his golems. If he had sufficient time (many, many months), he could rebuild his army. Provided the Grail War lasts that long .

For me, if he was a Saber or a Rider, he'd get his army as his Noble Phantasm (and a golden chariot pulled by mighty steeds of bronze, for the latter.)
    Charge of Kings