Page 515 of 782 FirstFirst ... 15415465505510513514515516517520525565615 ... LastLast
Results 10,281 to 10,300 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Since there was a "bull" thing going on earlier, I thought I should throw this out here. And before you ask, yes, it's purposefully overpowered.

Class: Beast
    Attribute: Sky
    Alignment: Wild

STR: A++
    AGI: A
    END: A+
    MGI: B (A+++)
    LCK: E
    NP: EX

Skills:
    Monstrous Strength: A+
    A quality inherent in the Beast’s existence as a divine calamity. This skill raises the Beast’s already superhuman strength to truly incomprehensible levels, turning it into a world-ravaging monster of the highest caliber. However, because the Beast is a beloved animal of the gods, its Divinity is not lowered.

Divinity: A+
    As a divine construct sent forth to bring destruction on the Earth, the Beast naturally has one of the highest forms of Divinity.

Prana Burst (Flames): B (A)
    A quality of the Beast taken from the red cattle of Helios, said to be one of the most valuable animals in all of ancient Greece. The Beast can shroud its entire body in flames, greatly enhancing its offensive and defensive capabilities for a short period of time.

Noble Phantams:

Aspect-Donn Cuailnge: Bull that Invites Calamity

Type: Anti-Mind
    Range: 1-50
    Max targets: 500 people

This Noble Phantasm imitates two legends of the bull as a bringer of fortune and disaster: that of Donn Cuailnge, the brown bull of Cooley over which a war was waged, and the golden calf of Biblical myth, a “God-manifest” made of pure gold. When active, the Beast changes form into a magnificent bull, its golden-brown skin radiating a sense of prosperity and good fortune. In this state, the Beast comes to possess the Golden Rule skill ranked at EX. At this point, the Beast has sublimated the concept of “wealth” itself, so monetary value becomes unnecessary.

In this form, the Beast is capable of applying a curse that overrides all levels of Magic Resistance and causes all who look upon it to instantly desire to claim it. All who lay their eyes on the Beast will gain a desire to kill all others who would take it, in order to claim the peerless treasure as their own. This maelstrom of desires and murderous intent is crystallized by the Beast into prana to fuel its growth. Only those who have tempered their hearts against such material desires, or those who do not acknowledge the concept of “wealth” will not be affected by the curse.

Once the Beast has gathered enough prana (approximately the entire capacity of the Fuyuki leyline, or a Grail that harbors five Servants), it will be able to use its second Noble Phantasm.

Aspect-Gugalanna: The Great Bull of Heaven

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-75
    Max targets: 1000 people

This Noble Phantasm sublimates the form of the first monster brought forth by the gods to punish man’s impudence: Gugalanna, the great bull of heaven and consort to the goddess of the underworld, Ereshkigal. In this form, the Beast’s eyes grow bloodshot, its splendid form becomes wracked with muscle, and all trace of the aura of prosperity is lost, replaced by an unending lust for blood and carnage. It instantly begins slaughtering all humans on sight, much like a certain dog specifically created to hunt primates.

The Beast’s prana capacity rises to accommodate the raw power required to keep its form functional, and it takes in raw prana directly from the underlying leylines. Its internal temperature also rises dramatically as it takes in magical energy, with the rank-up in Prana Burst (Flames) being a manifestation of this phenomenon. Once the Beast has gathered enough energy (roughly the amount of prana present in the entirety of Japan), it may activate its third Noble Phantasm.

Aldebaran Supernova: O Taurus, Bring These Men to their Knees

Type: Anti-Country, Anti-World
    Range: 1-1000
    Max targets: 1000000 people

Once the Beast reaches its maximum prana capacity, it must expel the excess energy in order to remain functional. To do so, it forcefully ejects the excess prana in a tornado of heat and magical energy.

In other words, the Beast creates a localized supernova reminiscent of the star Aldebaran’s light. Everything in a two thousand kilometer radius is bathed in crimson light, and the resulting blast leaves nothing but a gaping maw where life once thrived. The strength of the blast is incomparable, and even the most powerful nuclear weapons presently available only hold a candle against the star that is this Noble Phantasm, a brutal testament to the difference in power between men and gods.

Lore (CCC spoilers)
    The Beast is the sacred bull of various mythologies: the aforementioned Donn Cuailnge of the Ulster cycle, the golden calf of Exodus, the red cattle of the Greek god Helios, and Gugalanna, the divine bull described in the Epic of Gilgamesh. Instead of being a single entity, it is instead something called a Heroic Spirit Complex, wherein the Servant is an amalgam of other Heroic Spirits whose single binding characteristic is their shared origin. That “shared origin” lies in the bull figures of Catalhoyuk, Turkey, where the earliest signs of human civilization can be found. In this sense, the Beast is comparable to the Mooncancer who rules the Far Side of the Moon, BB, who has reached absolute power in that realm by modeling herself after the nameless Earth Mother of Catalhoyuk.

Last edited by Nuclear; January 12th, 2016 at 07:19 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    No healing breath from Apis?

Awesome sheet nonetheless.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd say the Fourth Fuyuki War is probably the closest we've seen to a proper Grail war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Well yeah, nothing was fucked up. Except the Grail itself. And I guess Lancer's Master connection, but that was minor.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Well yeah, nothing was fucked up. Except the Grail itself. And I guess Lancer's Master connection, but that was minor.
    You know I'm surprised at that actually. Wasn't there a quote about the fifth war where they said the grail must have been corrupt to summon an 'evil spirit' such as Medea as a servant, rather than sticking to 'heroic spirits'? How is Medea is classified as an 'evil spirit' while Gilles De Rais isn't?

Blog Entries
    He... is. It got corrupted during the third war, after Avenger entered it.

Now, stay with me here for a moment because this is going to get complex, but Third happens before Fourth, thus during the Fourth villainous spirits (Gilles) are possible.

The comments about Medea or Medusa and the Fifth War do not exclude the same thing happening during the Fourth.
    Last edited by Vagrant; January 31st, 2015 at 11:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    Yeah but see, if evil spirits are getting summoned in the fourth doesn't it mean things are already getting fucked up.

I mean comparing fourth to fifth we have an equal ratio of evil to not-evil summoned servants (discounting Avenger/Gil of course)
    Last edited by Apple; January 31st, 2015 at 11:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    But were the comments made by anyone who knew what the fuck was going on in the Fourth War? Because unless it was Kirei, Gil or Saber saying it they don't know shit. And if it was Saber she still doesn't remember shit properly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Medea or Medusa
    Wait, is Medusa even considered an evil spirit? I always thought they were talking about Caster in the evil spirit dialogue because she's a primary antagonist at least once in most routes and Rider got to be heroine in Heaven's Feel.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Both Medea and Medusa are considered in some kind of halfway zone between normal heroic spirits and anti-heroes like Avenger.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, Medusa is just fictional. She's Chaotic Good because fuck the legends.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god, fuck you Arashi. Now I want a big ol' cheeseburger.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Both Medea and Medusa are considered in some kind of halfway zone between normal heroic spirits and anti-heroes like Avenger.
    Pretty sure the VN refers to Medea explicitly as an evil spirit a couple times though, gon port this to the questions thread

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, because she's evil-aligned. But the anti-hero thing is a distinction that has nothing to do with alignment, since EMIYA is considered one at True Neutral but Medusa and Medea aren't.

The moral of the story: tell my wife I said hello.

Class:
    Lancer
    Alternate Class: Archer

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: D

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (C): Cancels spells two verses or shorter. Even though she cannot defend against High Thaumaturgy or
    Greater Rituals, using such large scale magecraft is nearly impossible due to her superior speed.

Personal Skills

Huntress (A): The possession of the skills of a huntress in the service of Artemis. Much like other servants of the
    goddess of the moon, such as Atalanta and Penthesilea, Lancer's skills were honed from a young age. This skill
    functions as Clairvoyance, Eye of Mind (True) and Presence Concealment, all at Rank C. Lancer also gains an advantage
    against wild beasts, monsters and Servants who possess the attributes of such.

Superhuman Speed (B): According to Virgil, Lancer can run so swiftly she could run over a field of wheat without
    breaking the tops of the plants or across the seas without wetting her feet. While certainly not the fastest hero in
    existence, Lancer is still capable of moving at speeds exceeding 100 kilometers per hour for an extended period of time.

Noble Phantasms

Crossing Amasenus: Babe Bound to the Spear (C+, Support, Anti-Barrier)

A technique that is representative of Lancer's father tying his infant daughter to his spear and throwing it across a great
    river. It was Metabus' skill and Artemis' protection guided the spear's flight and allows Lancer to use this ability.
    By invoking the name of this Noble Phantasm, Lancer throws her spear. When it embeds itself in the ground, space is bent
    so that she is instantly transported to that spot. If a barrier or something similar blocks the spear's flight, it gains extra
    power to break through it, since the original circumstances of its use were to "overcome an obstruction."

Opis: Death From Above (A, Anti-Unit)

A missile (or missiles) of light sent by Artemis' attendant, the Nereid Opis, to avenge Lancer's death. When Lancer is
    killed, a shot from the heavens akin to a precision orbital strike is launched against any individual(s) who played a part
    in her death. Since the shot is a weapon from the armory of Artemis herself, it is of the highest divine quality that
    very few can withstand. Indeed, Artemis, the Huntress of the Gods, will have her vengeance for her follower's death.

If summoned as Archer, she'd have some version of Phoebus Catastrophe.

Background
    Camilla of the Volsci was the daughter of King Metabus and Casmilla. Driven from his throne, Metabus was chased into the
    wilderness, his infant daughter in his hands. The river Amasenus blocked his path, and, fearing for the child's welfare,
    Metabus bound her to a spear. He promised Artemis that Camilla would be her servant, a warrior virgin. He then safely threw
    her to the other side, and swam across to retrieve her. The baby Camilla was suckled by a mare, and once her "first firm
    steps had been taken, the small palms were armed with a keen javelin; her sire a bow and quiver from her shoulder slung."
    She was raised in her childhood to be a huntress and kept the companionship of her father and the shepherds in the woods.

In the Aeneid, she helped her ally, King Turnus of the Rutuli, fight Aeneas and the Trojans in the war sparked by the courting
    of Princess Lavinia. Arruns, a Trojan ally, stalked Camilla on the battlefield, and, when she was opportunely distracted by her
    pursuit of Chloreus, killed her. Artemis' attendant, Opis, at her mistress' behest, avenged Camilla's death by slaying Arruns.

Last edited by Funderfullness; February 1st, 2015 at 01:30 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    So the first NP allows her to dungeon bypass? Pretty nice.

It was inspired by the MC of Final Fantasy 15, where he throws his sword and he teleports to wherever it sticks in. Neat game mechanic.

"We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Mad

Stats:
    Strength - A
    Endurance - B
    Agility - A
    Mana - D
    Luck - E
    Noble Phantasm – B+

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement – C:
    Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, at the cost of Berserker’s reason but not his speech as he has the trait polyglot stemming from the fact that he was able to speak the 22 separate languages of the nations that he ruled.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation– A

Makes possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound.

Innocent Monster – A
    There are few figures in the Annuls of Rome that are as reviled as Berserker. Rivaling Hannibal for the position of the most dangerous man to ever face Rome in the collective Roman consciousness, Berserker is remembered as a monster that attacked the Republic while it suffered from a civil war and committed one of the first acts of genocide in history. While the Roman’s painted him as a monster, his people and his fellow Greeks saw him as a liberator and a defender of the Greeks against the barbarian menace that was Rome. Noted for often wearing a lion skin, this trait has made it impossible to tell where the man ends and the skin begins. As a result his fingers end in razor sharp claws, he has a mouth full of lion’s teeth and his hair is reminiscent of a lion’s mane.

Presence Detection– A
    After the assassination of his father Berserker became incredibly paranoid about any further attempts on his life. He fled the capital and lived in the woods for an extended period of time, poisoning himself with sub-lethal amounts of poisons to build up immunity to most toxins. Beyond his poisoning of himself until he could no longer be killed with poison, he was incredibly paranoid at court and foiled a number of coup and assassination attempts. As a result this trait makes it so that Berserker can detect other Servants, even those with Presence Concealment of B or lower, and local mana sources.

Noble Phantasm:

Ephesian Vespers
    Anti-Army
    Rank A

When Berserker invaded Roman territory in Western Anatolia his troops began the carefully planned systematic slaughter of the Roman colonizers, promising any slave that slaughtered their Roman Masters freedom. The plan was to be executed in every major town and city in Ephesus, Pergamon, Adramyttion, Caunus, Tralles, Nysa, and the island of Chios. Berserker delivers seven simultaneous blows to his enemy. Because to level of skill needed to launch the seven simultaneous blows Berserker cannot use his Noble Phantasm properly and instead delivers a single unrefined blow with the power of the seven blows.

Background
    Berserker is none other than Mithridates VI of Pontus. The young Pontic king was a product of his world, paranoid after the assassination of his father he saw enemies behind every corner. The Romans were once such enemy. After defeating his Scythian enemy for domination of the Pontic Steppes, Mithridates sought to put an end to the interfering Romans that had aided his enemy and in the process return the Greeks to greatness. Launching his invasion while Rome was embroiled in the Social War, Mithridates quickly conquered all of Roman Anatolia and invaded Roman controlled Greece. In the end the Romans would roll back his massive advances and defeat Mithridates. To avoid capture Mithridates tried to kill himself with poison, only to realize that his years of taking sub-lethal amounts of poison to build up an immunity had worked to well and he couldn't kill himself now. Turning to his body guard, Mithridates had him kill him and bury his body.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; February 1st, 2015 at 06:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    I found the Detail for this thing while I was raiding my old GoogleDocs from 2012...

faceclaim

"I don't need anyone else, because no-one 'else' exists. Shouldn't that be obvious?"

alternatively...

"▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!"

Name:
    Asterion, A Second Bull for Crete
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Insane

STR: A
    AGI: C
    CON: B
    MGI: D
    NP: B

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement
    Raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities.
    • D++: Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, with some basic level of sanity being retained. Berserker's rank in this skill increases exponentially as time goes on, due to the nature of his Monstrous Strength skill.

Personal Skills:

Mental Pollution
    Makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy, due possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution.
    • A+: An exceedingly-high rank, the product of a child's mind paired with animalistic instincts mixed with an unpleasant upbringing to form an incomprehensibly twisted mind. Mental interference is easily shut out, and attempts at empathy will likely be ignored. Theoretically, it may be possible to form a bond with Berserker shortly after his summoning, but this will soon fall apart after Berserker has engaged in battle.

Monstrous Strength
    An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, allows a temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill.
    • B-: Allows an increase in Strength for as long as a given 'battle' continues. However, Berserker lacks the ability to disable this skill, and it activates automatically the moment he enters combat; put another way, the moment Berserker senses a threat or becomes emotionally distressed, he will enter a berserk state and activate this skill. After each use, Berserker's body will become more and more distorted to resemble the mythical bull-headed monster of Crete, and his sanity will likewise decrease. Regardless of how hard he may struggle, Berserker is all but destined to lose what little humanity he still possesses and return to a state of being 'a beast that is only able to kill'.

Divinity
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not.
    • E-: While it is a strenuous connection, Asterion was connected to the Titan Helios through his mother Pasiphae.

Noble Phantasms:

Name:
    Laburinthos
    Your Life Bequeathed to This Noble House

Type: Anti-Army
    The famous Labyrinth, built by the great craftsman Daedalus himself... or so it would appear. Regardless of how great a connection he may hold to the Labyrinth, it should logically be a Noble Phantasm only accessible to its creator. This Noble Phantasm is instead an unusual side-effect of that great prison; the original Labyrinth was, in truth, the size of a small 2LDK apartment building, the perfect prison for a child. Its true value became apparent as soon as the young Asterion attempted to leave its bounds, stepping out into what should have been the outside world - and yet, the moment he was placed inside, his fate was sealed. The power of the Labyrinth lies in the mental effect it exerts over its prisoners, completely instilling in them the belief that 'it is impossible to escape from the Labyrinth'; as soon as Asterion left, his belief that he could not have truly escaped rose up and, in an instant, the Labyrinth 'grew' to cover the area he had just reached. The moment one leaves the Labyrinth, their own sincere faith that they could not have escaped is used to imprison them once again, making the Labyrinth a truly infinite prison. Like this, Asterion quickly and unwittingly caused the Labyrinth to cover every inch of Knossos, and had he not have been slain it may have one day expanded over the seas themselves. Truly, Daedalus as a master of his craft.

The Labyrinth summoned forth by Berserker is the Labyrinth that exists in his head, a perfect recreation put into his mind by the structure's very own hidden function, allowing him to expand that great prison even in the modern era. For Asterion, the Labyrinth is both his entire world and the summation of his very being, spanning infinitely and utterly inescapable. While it is suppressed when he is at first summoned to the Holy Grail War, buried deep in his thoughts with the understanding of his own Monstrous nature, as he fights and fights, unlocks more and more of his warped and twisted self, the depths of his madness will inevitably call forth this Noble Phantasm, making it permanently active.

Once deployed, the Labyrinth consumes the area around Berserker, warping it into a mess of marble and endless passages, rendering escape impossible. The very mental effect that plagues Berserker will be spread to those inside and, almost like a virus, those trapped alongside him will become architects of the Labyrinth, aiding its expansion in their own futile efforts to escape. The only way to resist this effect, other than through already being aware of its existence, is to possess a working method of reaching the outside world, be it a Noble Phantasm or a simple line of string - in truth, what is required is simply the belief that one can escape, utterly unwavering, and so bravado and bravery of a sufficient level is enough to shake off this form of mental interference.

As the Labyrinth, when deployed in this way, is technically part of Asterion's mental world, all damage inflicted to it will be mirrored upon his own body (though one cannot damage the Labyrinth to the point where escape becomes possible, and Berserker cannot be killed through harming him in this way). Finally, the capacity of the Labyrinth to warp the world around its user is truly limitless; should the Labyrinth encounter any form of alteration to the world, be it a Reality Marble or advanced Thaumaturgy, that alteration will be swiftly dismantled and appropriated, its effects made Berserker's own. Needless to say, adding such tools as 'the army that stretches out into infinity' or 'the capacity to achieve any great task' to the Minotaur's repertoire is a chilling thought.

detail
    Detail:

The legendary half-man half-bull of Grecian mythology, the origins of this monstrous creature go back to Minos, king of Crete. As he was forced to compete against his brothers for the throne, Minos beseeched the god Poseidon to show him his favour in the form of a white bull, which he was to sacrifice as a sign of loyalty to the divine. While this display helped him to legitimise his power, Minos’ hubris soon intervened. Thinking it a shame to waste such beauty, Minos instead chose to sacrifice another bull of inferior quality, bringing Poseidon’s wrath upon his head. In his rage, he drove the bull mad, and ensured that Minos’ wife, Pasiphae, would be enchanted to fall madly in love with the creature.

Soon, Pasiphae had Daedalus, the talented craftsman, construct a hollow cow made of wood, allowing her to approach the bull without fear of being attacked, and to mate with it. Asterion was their offspring. While Pasiphae originally attempted to raise the child as her own, his true nature as a monster soon became apparent; the child was not able to feed as a human would, and could only gain sustenance from the flesh of men. His tempers were violent, and his moods entirely unpredictable. Faced with this product of his arrogance, Minos sought the advice of a talented oracle, and soon ordered Daedalus to construct the Labyrinth where Asterion would spend the rest of his life.

Dwelling within the Labyrinth, Asterion's youthful mind went mad, deluding himself into believing that the prison was his 'House', wondrous and elegant and that he, its sole occupant, must surely be the only man in all the world. Years later, Androgeus, son of Minos would be slain, and blame placed upon the people of Athens. To atone for this misdeed, and to avert disaster, Minos decreed that every seven years, seven maidens and seven boys chosen at random would be sent into the Labyrinth to be devoured. To Asterion, these intruders must surely not be people in themselves, but instead expressions of himself... that Asterion, in his madness, dutifully tore them apart all the same no doubt speaks volumes of his mental state, of the overwhelming urge for himself and all the world to cease.

At the time of the third sacrifice, the hero Theseus intervened, entering the Labyrinth, slaying the beast and escaping with ease. Asterion accepted his end with open arms.

For the Holy Grail War, Asterion’s demeanour is that of an excessively-precocious child. His separation from people and his lack of exposure to humanity have given him an aloof persona, and yet he seems to actively crave the attention of his Master. He has a habit of going on seemingly-endless tirades that appear to only make sense to him, and for making rather simplistic statements with an aura of superiority. This is, of course, until he is drawn into combat; with each battle he goes through, Asterion comes to resemble a beast more and more, until his capacity for intelligent thought becomes null and he throws himself into combat, longing to kill and be killed - for Asterion, each foe who falls is but his own ritual self-murder, preparing himself for when he once again faces his promised liberator.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    He's evil because he's a Caster and they're all nuts.
    This is, quite frankly, one of the stupidest and most shitheaded excuses I've seen on this forum, right there with "she's my waifu" and "lol!Zelretch". Simply giving out alignments based on the fact that "all the other" Casters are Evil-aligned is moronic. Andersen is a Caster, and yet he's not a nutjob. Avicebron is a Caster, and he's only morally ambiguous and not outright evil. Paracelsus is a Caster, and yet he does what he does simply because he's Manaka's Servant. Once again, your generalizations seem to be more the exception rather than the rule.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Avicebron is Lawful Neutral and HC and Shakespeare are True Neutral, for the record.