Page 524 of 782 FirstFirst ... 24424474514519522523524525526529534574624 ... LastLast
Results 10,461 to 10,480 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I guess it varies from a version to version
    No I mean Mordred literally goes "We killed Gawain" in her flashbacks. I'm not talking about the real world stories.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Li Shuwhere View Post
    Silly one here:

Class: Shielder
    Alignment: True Neutral

STR: C
    END: B > A
    AGI: E
    MAG: A
    LCK: D

Story
    Shielder is Svalinn, the legendary shield of Norse mythology that stands before the sun...
    Or at least, she’s a shard of it. After some cataclysmic event probably something to do with the moon just cause, Svalinn was shattered, it’s pieces falling to Earth and each one given a body because Nasuverse that’s why.
    Shielder quickly met up with Ruler and Saber because again Nasuverse and the three set out to find the Dragon Balls Star Pieces other selves: beating up other Servants and forcing them to help along the way.

Class Skills:
    Guardian Knight: C
    Shielder gains a Rank-Up to her Endurance if guarding someone.

Personal Skills:
    Presence Concealment: D (EX)
    Makes her suitable for spying. In her original form, she was completely undetectable.

Magic Resistance: E+
    Cannot cancel spells, but damage is reduced and she absorbs 1/3 of the attack’s prana if it hits. In her original form, she instead had a skill called Magic Absorption at EX rank.

Rune Magic: E+
    Shielder knows only 3 of the 24 Elder Futhark runes, but she can use them very easily.
    Haglaz: Summons a hail cloud to rain upon a group of enemies.
    Isaz: Traps a single enemy in ice, costing them their turn.
    Laguz: Brings a waterfall down on a single enemy.

Independent Action: B+
    Capable of remaining in the world for two days without an established contract, and also capable of surviving for a some time after suffering heavy damage to her core. However, she does not waste prana by simply staying still, so that time can be extended infinitely as long as she remains immobile.

Noble Phantasm:
    Icing Draught: I Who Stand Before The Shining Deity
    Type: Barrier
    A barrier of ice surrounds Shielder and the entire party, greatly lowering the damage and absorbing half the prana of any attack that hits. Shielder does not lose her turns while it’s active, and it’s effects last until either the ice wall is broken or three turns have past.
    It will completely negate and absorb any attack if it is light, fire or electric based (like Excalibur), regardless of it’s strength.
    So how does she kill... anything, really? Also her shield isn't even an NP, I am very disappointed.

Nice connection between her and Artoria's moon thing though, not enough is done with Artoria and the moon.

I had never thought of Shielder being part of the shield itself, rather than the deity that wields it. Like Vagrant said she's not very good offensively, but it's an interesting angle.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    So how does she kill... anything, really? Also her shield isn't even an NP, I am very disappointed.

Nice connection between her and Artoria's moon thing though, not enough is done with Artoria and the moon.
    She's mostly just about tanking for her teammates, but she can pick off enemies with Haglaz and Laguz (Isaz is more about stalling a really dangerous enemy).

As for a shield NP, well: I had it in mind that, even though she's called Shielder and was originally a shield, not having a shield-related NP fit with her 'broken' theme. When the characters found enough of the other pieces, her shield would actually upgrade into an NP itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    I had never thought of Shielder being part of the shield itself, rather than the deity that wields it. Like Vagrant said she's not very good offensively, but it's an interesting angle.
    Eh. I just wanted to try something different than the Galahad or Ajax theory.
    Last edited by Li Shuwhere; February 14th, 2015 at 07:26 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Nasu Gawain died fighting Mordred's side when they struck a wound that hadn't fully healed from his Lancelot fight.
    Gawain's matrix says that he died in Camalann because of getting hit in that place.
    Mordred says they killed him in Dover but doesn't say how.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Gawain's matrix says that he died in Camalann because of getting hit in that place.
    threw him off a cliff

GUITAR SOLO
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Maybe you combine them. He got the wound reopened at Dover but since it took him a while to die they hauled his ass with them to Camlann where he eventually passed.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Maybe you combine them. He got the wound reopened at Dover but since it took him a while to die they hauled his ass with them to Camlann where he eventually passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix
    ガウェイン卿はアーサー王最後の戦いであるカムランの丘で、ランスロット卿に受けた古傷を敵に打たれ死亡し たとされる。
    Doesn't sound like it.

Maybe he was gangbanged in Dover, hauled to Camlann and then someone knifed him there or something.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    In the Nasuverse Dover and Camlann are the same place. Problem solved.

Blog Entries
    Or Gawain died in Dover, they strapped him to a horse to bolster morale, majority of people thought he died in Camlann aside from Mordred and those who strapped him to a horse.

Warhammer Fantasy taught me that peasants hauling around a dead knight are more effective in combat, I see the logic in such attempt.
    Last edited by Kat; February 15th, 2015 at 06:07 AM.

US Friend Code
    Hello, this is my first Servant profile and forum post, so excuse me if anything is out of shape. I believe that i did a fine enough job on the servant, though maybe a little op. Well I'll leave you guys to be the judge for that, enjoy.

TRUE NAME:
    Merlin Ambrosius
    CLASS:Berserker/Caster
    CATALYST: The cave which served as his prison.
    ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Evil (Formerly: Chaotic Good)
    STATS:

STR: C-(D-) MAN: A
    END: C+(D+) LUK: B-
    AGI: C NP: A++ ~ EX

INFO: Merlin Ambrosius, one of the strongest magi that has ever lived, practitioner of the First Magic, son of a mortal woman and a demon, advisor and friend to the legendary king Arthur Pendragon, and many more. Said in life to be a prophet and magician, Merlin was the one who foretold of the coming of king Arthur and was there to guide him(or her) to their destiny. He was known as a womanizer and a prankster, a teacher and a wise sage, a madman and a cranky old man, he was known as many things but in general he was known as a force for good, someone who would lead humanity to salvation, or that was until his tragic death.

One day, Merlin lusted over a beautiful figure known as Vivian, the Lady of the Lake. Vivian initially denied Merlin’s advances as she was disgusted of by his womanizing ways and his demonic heritage, but said that she would give her love to him if he would be able to teach her all his secrets of magecraft, he accepted. Though Vivian was known to be a kind and gentle individual, she hated Merlin. She saw him him as an evil bastard who didn’t deserved the powers he was granted, so she planned to take those powers away from him. As he began teaching her his magecraft, she started to use that same magic on him by transforming his lust for her into a form of true love. He saw what way this was going but he was already too deep into the entrancement that he decided to ignore it, saying that his true love would never betray him. When he taught her all the Magecraft that he knew, she demanded that he would teach her his First Magic, Merlin denied this, stating that he could not her his Magic as she did not carry his blood. Seeing this, Vivian decided that if she would not be able to posses his Magic then no one will. Using all the Magecraft he taught her, she trapped him into a death-like state and sealed him away in ancient cave. Seeing that the demon spawn had no way to escape, she, feeling satisfied, said her farewells to Merlin, and left him to rot. Merlin was trapped in state where he was not quite dead, yet he was not alive also, and there he stayed for long time. While he was immobile he was not unaware, using the eyes and ears of his former familiers he saw the world unfold around him. He saw his home rise and fall, he saw despair unseen, and he saw his closest friend die and saw he could do nothing to stop it. All of these events and more slowing turned the old mage mad.

Then one day a young mage entered his cave. This young mage was chosen as a Master of a coming Holy Grail War and was looking for an optimal place to summon his/her Servant, and he/she found this as the best place. As the young master began the ritual Merlin saw his chance. By drawing on the power of the Holy Grail Merlin was able to unleash his chains and was able to resurrect into this world once again in the container of a Servant. Merlin sees the Holy Grail as a chance for him to get his revenge on the World for his imprisonment. In his madness, Merlin sees the ultimate culprit for his torment was non other than Magic itself, and thus wishes to eradicate it from this World. He also sees that if he would destroy the Magic from the World he would also destroy the World alongside with it, and takes great glee from that fact. Merlin is determined to obtain the Holy Grail so that wish can come into reality, though there is one figure who would be able to convince Merlin to give up on his mad quest, his greatest pupil and closest friend, Arthur(or Arturia) Pendragon.

CLASS SKILLS:

ITEM CONSTRUCTION:A++
    Merlin has the ability to create numerous magical items, including powerful Mystic Codes and temporary immortal elixirs.

TERRITORY CREATION: N/A
    Through the acquisition of the power to manifest Dinas Emyrs to this world, Merlin has lost the power to use this skill.

MAD ENHANCEMENT:D-
    While under the effects of this skill Merlin gains a Rank-Up in Endurance and Strength. Merlin is able to maintain most of his sanity and can think rationally, but his personality was changed greatly, taking away most of his humanity and giving him a demonic apathetic state of mind.

PERSONAL SKILLS:

SHAPESHIFTING:A+
    During his life Merlin was a master shapeshifter, taking numerous forms to pull off hismany pranks. As such, Merlin has the ability to change his body into anything he wishes, from animals to humans to even marvelous creatures of legend.

DOUBLE SUMMON: B
    This ability allows Merlin to have Class Skills from both the Berserker and Caster Classes.

INNOCENT MONSTER: B
    Though he suppressed it during life, it is well known that Merlin is a half-demon hybrid, a fact that caused great turmoil when he was alive. Now, to win the Holy Grail, Merlin fully embraces his demonic heritage. This causes huge changes in both his personality and his appearance, resulting him to be more sadistic and cruel while giving him demonic attributes(like glowing red eyes).

SEALED SKLLS: While he is in the form of a Servant, multiple skills that he posses are sealed. The only way he can access these skills are when he is under the effect of his Noble Phantasm, Dinas Emrys.

CLAIRVOYANCE: EX
    When Merlin was born, his mind was connected to the Akashic Records, allowing himself an almost omniscient knowledge of the past, present, and future. Merlin used this skill to allow him to predict the future, like the rise of king Arthur, the birth of Lancelot, and even his own death.

TRUE MAGIC(FIRST):EX
    As one of the five magicians, Merlin has the power to perform the miracles of sorcery. Through this power Merlin has performed countless miracles and made the impossible possible.

ARMAMENTS AND OTHER NOTES:

Staff of Dragon’s Wrath: A long wooden staff that Merlin seems to carry everywhere with, it is actually a powerful Mystic Code. Carved from an ancient ash tree that originated in the Age of Gods and soaked in the heartsblood of a dragon, the staff has the ability to fire a huge blast of prana capable to ignore any level of Magic Resistance. This item will prove very effective in this Grail War, especially to Knight classes.

Magecraft: Merlin is considered one of the greatest magus’s that has ever lived, widely known as one the fathers of modern magecraft. Merlin’s capabilities as a mage is considered that of equal to Wizard Marshalls, maybe even greater. The only one that could be said to surpass him in Magecraft is his former student and lover, Vivian, the Lady of the Lake. It should be also noted that Merlin was present during the founding of the Mage’s Association and personally knew the Director when he/she was just a novice mage.

Elemental Affinity: All(Average One)
    Origin: Magic

NOBLE PHANTASMS:

Dinas Emrys
    Dragon-Fortress of the
    Magician’s Miracles
    Type: Support

This Noble Phantasm is the embodiment of Merlins oldest legend. It is said that king Vortigern, king of Britain, tried to built a fort on a hill, but in morning they would find the towers and walls collapse. Under the consult of his advisors, Vortigern planned to sacrifice a fatherless boy as a way to keep the fort from collapsing. Merlin, as he was born without a father was planned to be killed as the sacrifice. But before that can happen, Merlin walked up to the king and told him the real reason of the fort’s collapse. He said that under the hillfort there was an underground lake which housed two dragons, these dragons is always fighting as they are the representations of the Britons and the Saxons, and it is from the tremors of their fights is what was causing the fort to collapse. As he said that, the two dragons came forth from the ground and started fighting above them. As they watch in fear, Merlin said that currently the White Dragon of the Saxons was winning, but in time the Red Dragon of the Britons will be able to obtain the upper hand. And thus, as he was walking away and the dragons were flying in sky, he foretold the coming of Arthur.

Merlin is able to manifest that same fortress from his legend into this reality. Surrounded by a Bounded Field that causes the fortress to be invisible to all those who are not participants of this Grail War, this is would serve as Merlins base-of-operations. While in the confines of this tower, Merlin receives a Rank-Up in all parameters and is able to fully use his skills “Clairvoyance” and “True Magic(First)”.

Dinas Emrys
    Foretold Coming of Dragons
    Type: Anti-Fortress

This is Merlin’s true Noble Phantasm and ultimate trump card. By sacrificing “Dinas Emrys - Dragon-Fortress of the Magician’s Miracles”, Merlin has the ability to summon the two dragons that once dwelled beneath the fort to act as his familiars. These dragons are of the rank of Divine Beasts as they are not just simple dragons but the embodiment of the fighting wills of the Britons and the Saxons, thus granting these dragons immeasurable power. These creatures are Merlin’s last resort as the cost of prana to keep these beast manifested is quite large. The twin dragons have enough firepower between that it would be impossible for most servants to defeat them that it would be far easier to defeat Merlin himself to put a stop to dragons rampage. It should be noted that without Merlin’s constant concentration, the two dragons will try to continue their age old fight, thus causing potential calamity for the surrounding area.

Last edited by Iceblade44; February 21st, 2015 at 11:05 PM.

Well this is a version of Merlin I've not seen before; combining Caster and Berserker is something I didn't expect.

Putting in dragons and True Magic is quite ambitious and I'm not sure how much you'll get torn apart for that, but it's a neat sheet nonetheless!

Also welcome to Beast's Lair!
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    It's certainly extremely wanky

SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Merlin is one of those figures that will always be wanked

Like Ramesses.

It comes with the character

Blog Entries
    even so, an EX anti country is iffy at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Ramesses is really ancient, so it makes sense for him to be so strong in the nasuverse.

SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Is Not Into Bondage View Post
    even so, an EX anti country is iffy at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Ramesses is really ancient, so it makes sense for him to be so strong in the nasuverse.
    Keep in mind that Merlin is from the Land of the Beam Swords and the Country of the Last Phantasms.

On a more sheet-related note:

The formatting is far from pleasant, particularly the spacing. If you copy-pasted this from somewhere, it did not transfer to BL well.

- - - Updated - - -

At any rate, welcome to BL!
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Having 7 personal skills and one of them being Double Summon is pretty wank. Then adding more skills with a NP which gives him HSDW.
    Also calling a fortress anti-unit (self) is really weird.
    Also having the two dragons cost a lot of magical energy but having his Mgi stat as EX seems to be like there's no real point in having them cost a lot of magical energy.
    There's plenty more issues.
    And the minuses. The minuses.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah...the conditionals without conditions. I'd forgotten about those.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    You, the standard is pretty much 2 Class Skills and 2 Personal Skills?