Page 558 of 782 FirstFirst ... 58458508548553556557558559560563568608658 ... LastLast
Results 11,141 to 11,160 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    I saw a funny strip about Archer projecting a harem of Touken Ranbu guys, wish I saved it.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Didn't Kaguya drink the elixir of immortality at the end of the story? If she's still alive then surely she can't be summoned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Assuming that Nasu's comments about weapons and souls isn't referring to dem Yamato bushi thinking their souls were located in their blades and we don't literally have Touken Ranbu Servants.
    When is Nasu going to give us a Katana as a Servant anyway.
    I'm ready for it being folded over a thousand times.

Class:
    Lancer
    Name: “Prince Charming”
    Alignment: Lawful Good

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: A
    MGI: E
    LCK: A

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a “Magus Killer.”

Personal Skills
    Battle Continuation: A
    Males it possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive as long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound.

Evil’s Bane: A+
    As the ultimate hero in countless tales, when faced with servants of evil or anti-heroic natures, all of Lancer’s parameters reach EX rank. If the enemy is pure evil, then they will also rank down in all parameters.

White Knight: A+
    When defending women or children, Lancer gains a boost to defense. However, if Lancer is forced to battle someone who is one of these, then he will instead lose a rank in strength. Evil’s Bane cancels this out.

Mental Disorder: E
    Lancer’s personality will erratically shift when facing others. In some cases, he is a kind and noble hero, and in other cases, he will be a foppish oaf. In most cases, be will be a nice, but emotionless young man, only able to truly open up to his master.

Noble Phantasms
    The Hero’s Shield: A
    A white shield with a gaudy mirror in the center. The shield represents the stories of Lancer being able to stand up against powerful magi and withstand dragon fire. The shield has the ability to devour all magic, completely negating any and all magical attacks.

Its true name has been lost to time.

The Hero’s Lance: B~EX
    A white and blue jousting lance. This lance represents the burning spirit of all heroes, capable of piercing through the hardest defenses. When activated the lance glows with a pure, blinding white light. When in this light form, the lance becomes a temporal object, attacking the soul rather than the physical body.

The lance has different effects depending on alignment, with the light of the lance weighing the opponent's sins to determine how much damage it will cause. A pure hero will merely be impaled, while one who is truly evil will be disintegrated by the light of the lance. The ability to defend is also dependent on ones nature, as the more villainous one is, the harder it will be to defend from this lance.

Its true name has been lost to time.

Story:
    Long ago, in a small village, a young boy dreamed of becoming a knight. He was the son of a farmer, born with no noble blood. The oldest of 5 children, he helped provide for his 4 younger sisters and his mother after his father died during a particularly hard winter. He never lost the innocence he had as a child, and was beloved in his village. He helped everyone in the village with their problems, no matter how trivial. He played with the children, helped build houses, and when his family was sick, he would stay up at knight to take care of them.

But one day, a knight came bearing bad news. The youngest daughter of a nearby kingdom was lost in the woods near the village. During a trip with her mother, a Basilisk attacked their carriage, killing the queen and stealing the young child away. Many knights had gone to fight the Basilisk, but none were able to slay it. The farmer’s son, barely even a man, went back to his father’s old tool shed and took out a lance, old and rusted.

The farmer’s son went into the forest and found the child and the Basilisk. As a boy he played in the forest for hours on end, and knew everything about the landscape. As a result he had an advantage over the other knights. For three days and nights, he battled the serpent, never stopping even as the Basilisk’s venom burned through his body.

The knights of the kingdom went to the lair of the Basilisk, and found it dead. The princess was alive, cradled in the arms of the farmer’s son. When the duke came to find his daughter’s savior dying in his home, he asked the boy what he wanted as a reward. The boy only asked that his family be given a home and enough land and cattle to live out the rest of their days in bliss. When the duke agreed, the boy died with a smile on his face. His family was made royalty, and the boy was made a prince in death for his bravery.

But his story did not end here.

The story of the young man spread across the land like wildfire. Even long after those in the original story died the tale of the hero who saved the princess from the serpent was told to those who looked up to heroes. As the story spread, facts were changed: the boy became a man, a prince instead of a farmer, and the Basilisk changed to a dragon, and in many cases, a shape shifting wizard or sorceress. Soon the story of a young boy who sacrificed himself to save someone in need became the tales of Prince Charming, the unbeatable knight of legend. Eventually, the original story was lost to time. As time went by, many even doubted such a virtuous hero could be real, making him out to be a fool, a fop, or even a villain.

When the Grail called out to him, the the fabrications made to his story were so connected to his myth that it re-wrote his reality. Instead of a young boy, always believing in the good in others, a bland, emotionless man was created. His personality changes to reflect the conflicting stories of his heroism. In the end, not even he can remember his true name and story. Only small aspects of his original personality remain, including his desire to protect women and children, and save all those who are not strong enough to defend themselves.

So yeah, I made this guy with the intention of him being incredibly overpowered. I thought it would be interesting for there to be a hero whose cultural sphere is so widespread that it could affect his very nature and being, and I felt Prince Charming would be a good candidate for that. So I experimented in making him very OP but also kinda bland with his noble phantasms and his abilities. I also tried to incorporate the more recent trend of "deconstructing" Prince Charming, with his personality changing constantly.

Edit: Gonna rework this guy, changed his stats a bit so its a little less ridicules for now.
    Last edited by I Am The Table; May 7th, 2015 at 05:46 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    >Incredible overpowered because of rampant spread cultural sphere.

Friendo, Achilles is someone who has a canonically global cultural sphere and he has a single EX, and certainly not in his stats. This is just... overdoing it.

JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    I don't understand why Prince Charming has these hax stats.

- - - Updated - - -

Also too many personal skills.
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

"Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Like, you could easily make this guy powerful to some extent, but then like, have him be utterly minmaxed so that hes only exceptional when dealing with an "ultimate evil" or saving a damsel in distress. It'd go well with the idea that a Prince Charming is only good at the saving part, and nothing else.

It's your character to do with as you want but just splatting him with EX's all over is just... idk, it's uncreative and feels like a waste. You can easily make a Servant who is nearly invincible in a certain category without overdoing, using my own Acala sheet as example, who per his legend as the "Steadfast guardian" is a top-tier defender but is also just that, a defender.
    Last edited by Christemo; May 7th, 2015 at 05:27 AM.

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I feel like creating a servant named "Death" now just 'cause.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

@Bobinwood

Weird, I thought there wasn't a limit on that, but in retrospect, I think that me remembering the rule of "no more than 5 NPs." I'll try and re-work that.

@Christemo
    That was kind of what I was trying to do. Prince Charming is known a lot for being in tons of fairy tales and stories of heroes saving princesses from dragons/sorcerers while being a mostly generic figure. I wanted to focus a bit more on how his legend changes for how the stories see fit, like how he can be a straight hero in some cases, but in other stories, like Fable, or countless other deconstruction stories, he can be a total ass and a weakling. I like the idea of him being minmaxed for villains/saving people though, so I might do as you said and make him more specialized.

Yeah, I think he might need some work. I guess I liked the idea of him and just wanted some feedback, but yeah, a I could stand to work on him some more.

JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Have you taken a look at St.George's servant page? He seems to share the basic premise of what your trying to do here, but check out how he is incredibly effective against dragons despite his lacklaster offensive ability.

The culture sphere isn't so convenient that it would so easily make any hero so powerful. There are many canon servants with fame even more widespread and known than yours and the boost they recieve from fame is a rank at best.

"Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Weh, I hate "general concepts as Servants" so... Makes it feel like you don't even need to read any source materials!

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Weh, I hate "general concepts as Servants" so... Makes it feel like you don't even need to read any source materials!
    Robin Hood was a servant simply because he carried the name and had remarkable ability. So if I make Death a person who used the "name" Death will that make some amount of sense?

Edit: I just realized you were talking about Prince Charming....
    Last edited by GhostDIGIT; May 7th, 2015 at 06:10 AM.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

Just took a look at St. George and... yeah, it works waaaaay better than mine.

I already kinda hate how this one turned out. I liked the IDEA of him in my head, but then kinda went "eh" when it went down on paper. I decided to just post it and get some feedback, but in retrospect, I probably should have done some more research for him. I was kinda going for making him bland because of the way the character is done in media, but it doesn't really work out as an explanation for how strong he is. Gonna take this guy back and redo him, maybe just do something else for right now until I get a better idea of what I want this servant to be.

Does anyone have the servant status background from the original VN? More specifically, does anyone have the lancer one. I have all the others here: http://imgur.com/a/2WebO
    I know this has probably been posted before but I there's like 5 years of posts to trawl through.
    Thanks in advance.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Interesting font you have there for the Class names?

Thanks bro.
    Don't know what's up with the font, I got these of some TM forum months back.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Do you have photoshop?

I have all the resources pretty much isolated for that page, collected into a .psd file.

Nope but I have GIMP and I think that can open .psd files.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ****************************download/fn...5q/casgt_1.psd

I think I was gonna remake some more parts of Mirror-moons image editing on this page (i.e. most of the English text) but I never did.
    Last edited by Petrikow; May 7th, 2015 at 11:33 AM.

Much thanks!
    Also GIMP can open .psd