Page 570 of 782 FirstFirst ... 70470520560565568569570571572575580620670 ... LastLast
Results 11,381 to 11,400 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut-007 View Post
    Archer vs Lancer has over a hundred blows in a second
    It only has somewhere in the early dozens

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    What does Garden of Avalon tell us in that regard, if it fits assume Nasu.
    Numbers are meaningless, but if Saber also flies like Superman in GoA you know the scene is legit.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    from the bits i gathered i dont think thats unreasonable to assume
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Isn't it easier to just assume that Nasu sucks at math and doesn't realize how fast he made people?
    Well, thats obvious. The feats Servants do at supposedly "mach speeed" vary wildly after all, anyone who thinks Nasu's numbers for speed or, anything really can be taken seriously should seriously rethink that.
    Last edited by Break; June 1st, 2015 at 09:18 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    It only has somewhere in the early dozens
    It's actually unspecified in the only fight that matters between the two since the first battle wasn't a true battle between servants but a fight between a dog on a leash and a weasel.
    The lance's movement is a point to start with.
    And it is a flash of light now.
    He cannot discern the lance coming at him.
    Even Lancer's movements are becoming invisible now.
    Literally attacking so fast that he is invisible. Nasu's sense of scale, guys.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelnish View Post
    For clarification you are a grown ass woman dude man and that ain't no little girl.
    I don't know that I really qualify as 'grown ass', to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Numbers are meaningless, but if Saber also flies like Superman in GoA you know the scene is legit.
    Given how much prana it seems to use, one can conceivably imagine that it's not a regular occurrence for Saber.
    (I would find it hilarious if she did use it all the time in GoA, but I very much doubt it).
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    If we go with calculation logic Saber vs Deermud at the docks apparently hit mach 15.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is stupid.

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."

Blog Entries
    I agree it's way too slow considering Servants are lightspeed.
    O piteous Wanderer.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    The fact that it implies Saber's "past speed" is over Mach 10 was kind of telling for me.

I mean the whole Mach 10 thing itself was kind of retarded since Gae Bolg is only Mach 2 and yet so fast that it cant be dodged or blocked.
    I believe it wasn't referring to the speed but the area of effect and the sheer force of the attack that makes it impossible to be dodged or blocked normally.

Which makes me go back to the Servant containers serving as limitations to a Heroic Spirit's real life counterpart. While there are instances that some heroes gain Noble Phantasms that they may have never had or used, there are some Noble Phantasms that have improved in its use and effect compared to its real life use; namely, the thrown Gae Bolg NP is just one of those improvements in comparison to its real life usage. Is there a criteria or factor that makes you think "would this NP be improved, be weaker, or stay the same?"

Blog Entries
    No but seriously speed is irrelevant in fiction, all that matters is speed relative to other characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    namely, the thrown Gae Bolg NP is just one of those improvements in comparison to its real life usage.
    Huh no that was literally Gae Bolg's thing.
    O piteous Wanderer.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    No but seriously speed is irrelevant in fiction, all that matters is speed relative to other characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh no that was literally Gae Bolg's thing.
    I must have been duped then because I swear I saw a mention that the number of 'countless arrowheads' have increased further when Lancer used it as a Servant in comparison to the usage in his legend.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    .... Could you imagine Artoria in life?

Lancelot: My liege, we have ridden for many days to retrieve these wares for you.

Artoria: Why? I jumped outta bed this morning and hit Glasgow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Gene Simmons
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

STR: B (A)
    END: C (B)
    AGI: C (B)
    MGI: D (C)
    LCK: B (A)

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement: B
    Rank up for all parameters, at the cost of most of Berserker’s sanity.

Personal Skills

Prana Burst (Flame): B
    A version of Prana Burst that infuses weapons with prana that imparts a flame effect. Rather than affecting his weapon, this allows Berserker to build up prana within his body, and then breathe it out as fire.

Mystic Face: A
    Despite the demonic looking face paint that covers his face, Berserker has a bizarre aura of sexuality that causes all women to be attracted to him.

Divinity: A+
    Berserker is said to be an avatar of thunder, and is sometimes referred to as “the god of thunder.”

Golden Rule: A
    Money problems are completely unknown.

Noble Phantasms

Leather Wings: D
    A pair of wings made of leather and chains that come out from under Berserker’s arms. Despite the apparent flimsiness of the wings, they are quite powerful, and allow Berserker to fly for short periods of time. Berserker cannot use his axe in this form however, leaving fire breath as his only means of attack.

Thunder Axe: B

A legendary axe-bass that controls the power of thunder and lightning. When active, the ax will be surrounded by lighting, adding extra damage and may stun the opponent. It can also be used to summon bolts of lightning to strike Berserker’s opponents, making it a terror at both close and long ranges.

Merchandising: A+

While Berserker’s raw power is great, his true power lies in his ability to eye for branding. When Berserker sees an opponent’s Noble Phantasm, he can create an almost identical copy of it, although the physical form will be slightly changed to match Berserker’s nature. The copied noble phantasm will suffer a rank down, but the connection between the two will also cause the original to rank down due to the concept of “selling out.”

Psycho Circus - Rock and Roll All Night, and Party Every Day: A+

A Reality Marble that brings Berserker and his opponent to a Berserker's realm. In this realm, he is reunited with his army, the KISS army, as well as his comrades, The Spaceman, The Animal, and The Starchild. But they do not wish to engage in battle: the army will instead throw a party of epic proportions! The energy emitted by the partying draws heroes in, making them forget about their original goals, focusing on drinking, partying, and having tons of crazy sex. Depending on how susceptible a hero to the debauchery of this Noble Phantasm, enemy servants may simply join Berserker’s cause for the fun of it.

It was surprisingly easy to turn Gene Simmons into a servant. Don't know HOW the idea of making a servant page for him popped into my head, but it was fun to do.
    Last edited by I Am The Table; June 2nd, 2015 at 06:41 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I remember when i was a kid, me and some others dressed up as famous bands and played songs of them for one of my boarding school's christmas plays's. We had the Beatles, Elvis, Bob Marley and Kiss, and i was in Kiss.

Blog Entries
    10/10, would summon. XD That's awesome. Course, due to the way it's laid out I can't help but think of Gene Simmons as a general in Brutal Legend.
    Galleries for Stuff

I remember when i was a kid, me and some others dressed up as famous bands and played songs of them for one of my boarding school's christmas plays's. We had the Beatles, Elvis, Bob Marley and Kiss, and i was in Kiss.

That's awesome, reminds me of when I'd dress as Alice Cooper for Halloween XD.

And yeah, for Gene, I wanted to mix in real life KISS, and the crazy stuff that happens in shows/movies/comics where KISS has super powers, or are interdimensional beings and the like. Gene always becomes the big strong monster guy, so I wanted to get some of that influence in there as well. So Brutal Legend is a good comparison!

Blog Entries
    Okay, this time I'm doing something a little different. What you'll find here is my attempt to recreate the Assassin introduced in Hollow Ataraxia, who supposedly participated in the Heaven's Feel 3. Let me know what you guys think.

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Hassan-i Sabbãh
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

STR: ***** D
    END: ***** D
    AGI: ***** B
    MGI: **** E
    LCK: ***** A+
    NP: **** E

CLASS SKILLS

Presence Concealment: C
    The technical skill to suppress one's presence as a Servant. In short, it is something like erasing one’s presence by thoroughly restraining the emission of prana coming from the Servant – who is a mass of prana. At C Rank, it is already viable to completely suppress one’s presence and, in that case, it will be nearly impossible for other Servants to sense if Assassin is there, if he is on the move or even if he hasn't already gone away in the first place. However, he still cannot employ this Skill during battle.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Mimesis: A
    A Skill to blend into the scenery. By employing camouflage techniques, the color and shape of the body can simulate all elements found in one’s environment. Not only it can function as a limited form of presence concealment, but there is also an effect that reduces the hit accuracy of enemy attacks by means of visual disturbances.

Projectile (Poison Needles): C
    The ability to fire thrown weapons as if bullets.

Self-Modification: E
    The aptitude to attach and agglutinate a completely different flesh onto one's own body. The more this rank raises, more one goes far off from being a proper hero

NOBLE PHANTASM

Zabaniya – Cyber Fantasy
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Assassin’s left hand. One of the secret techniques developed by Hashshãshins. Upon seizing the target’s head, the brain is entirely converted into gunpowder and then exploded. The resulting destructive power is enough to blow away the whole body of an adult person.

Its capacity as a Noble Phantasm is extremely low. Although damage values are applied while disregarding physical defenses・high-ranking END, it has the strict condition of seizing the head as an absolute requirement. Furthermore, it can be blocked by means of a high Magic Resistance or a Divine Protection that negates this kind of curse. Complete evasion by means of high LCK is also possible

Mostly useless against Servants, but it works just fine against a magus (Master).

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    Okay, this time I'm doing something a little different. What you'll find here is my attempt to recreate the Assassin introduced in Hollow Ataraxia, who supposedly participated in the Heaven's Feel 3. Let me know what you guys think.
    Awesome. Really like what you've done with him. Mimesis souns like a cool ability, though I maybe would've brought Self-modification up a bit. I know it's technically a skill linked to merging with other biological objects, but the fact that he seemingly warped himself into a tiny speed demon seems like it'd warrant a rank D at least.
    Galleries for Stuff

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    I like the pretty stars.

Blog Entries
    Awesome. Really like what you've done with him. Mimesis souns like a cool ability, though I maybe would've brought Self-modification up a bit. I know it's technically a skill linked to merging with other biological objects, but the fact that he seemingly warped himself into a tiny speed demon seems like it'd warrant a rank D at least.
    There is no guarantees that he wasn't like that from the beggining (as in, born that way). Also, since Self Modification interferes with one's status as a hero, and considering that it wasn't until the 4th War that Anti-Heroes and the likes first became summonable, I decided to restrain that Skill as much as possible.
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; June 3rd, 2015 at 06:44 PM.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.