Page 666 of 782 FirstFirst ... 166566616656661664665666667668671676716766 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,320 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Who needs an expensive propaganda machine when you have actual dragons and gods?
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Fair enough.

I have a habit of:

a) Not taking into account Nasu lore when I make my Servants
    and
    b) Making Servants (who are/were real people) based off of their true lives rather than legends about them.

It results in Servants who are... less than A-tier. Even if they probably deserve to be.

--EDIT--

Oh hey look, it's not Page 666 anymore. I guess we don't need that demonic/satanic Servant anymore.
    Last edited by Crying; February 27th, 2016 at 02:11 AM.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

666 refers to Nero anyway, not the Devil/Satan.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

You really should change to more posts per side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    666 refers to Nero anyway, not the Devil/Satan.
    I'm rather sure it refers to the beast of revelation
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:

Class
    : Rider
    True Name: Don Salermo de los Cristales
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Earth

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: A+
    LCK: D
    NP: B+

Skills:
    Riding: A+
    The ability to ride mounts. At this rate, it is possible to mount creatures on the level of Divine Beasts. However, creatures classified as Dragonkind still cannot be ridden.

Magic Resistance: C
    Resistance to Magecraft that can cancel up to simple one-line chant, but Magecraft on the level of Grand Rituals cannot be defended against.

Spirit King: EX
    A Skill similar to Demonic Defender of the State that signifies that Rider’s absolute authority over his territory. Rider gains offensive and defensive bonuses when fighting on sites that he has marked as his domain.

Mahika Negra: A
    Don Salermo’s signature Magecraft, which has its basis in domination and the permanence of forms. Rider employs powerful Magecraft of this system while on his mount, unlike many others under the same Class. Offensive spells can be cast in half of the original time, but spells for healing and support are totally lost.

Noble Phantasm:

Reino de los Cristales
    The Land Beyond the Seven Mountains

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-50
    Max targets: 200 people

A powerful black warhorse that serves as Don Salermo’s personal mount. It is said to be the fastest of all horses, and was used to chase down the fleeing Doña Maria Blanca, who had eloped with her suitor, Don Juan. In truth, the Noble Phantasm is not really an animal, but a crystallization of Don Salermo’s authority over his kingdom, given the shape of a horse. While mounted on it, he gains additional offensive bonuses and the area he covers while on the horse is continuously added to the domain affected by his Spirit King skill. Such practices were common in the feudal ages, when landowners could keep as much land as their horse could cover without getting tired.
    Lore

Rider is Don Salermo de los Cristales, the supreme ruler of the Kingdom of the Crystals, Reino de los Cristales that appears in the Filipino epic Ibong Adarna. He is father to Maria Blanca, and inflicted upon the wandering Don Juan many hardships for daring to court her only daughter. He died of anger and despair when his daughter eloped with her suitor, allowing the latter to inherit his kingdom after his death.

Summoned into the modern era, Don Salermo takes the form of a child, which would definitely surprise the Master. The exact reasoning for this is unclear, but maybe this form encompasses the entirety of Don Salermo’s character-- that is, “childishness”.

The Kingdom of the Crystals was a place far removed from the influence of the Age of Man (in a situation not unlike that of the isle of Britain during the reign of King Arthur), and its rulers enjoyed great prestige as being the sole bearers of magic in the land. All that changed, of course, with the arrival of an impudent visitor, the kidnapping of the sole heir, and the death of the current monarch.

Though Maria Blanca eventually returned to the Kingdom, the damage was already done. The Kingdom’s potential as a spiritual land was severely degraded due to the untimely death of its King. It is the return of the spiritual land (and everything else, really) “to the good old days” that forms the foundation of Don Salermo’s present character in the present era.

“No matter how many years come and go, I definitely don’t want anything to change!” Don Salermo proclaims this childish statement with the haughtiness of a monarch. On the subject of his likes and dislikes, he treasures Maria Blanca above all else, but as an effect of this, he will probably not relent in giving her a strict lesson in discipline should they meet. He also displays great affinity for antiques, boasting of their unique qualities to anyone in earshot. He absolutely detests change in any way, but reserves a special dislike for his in-laws.
    Last edited by Nuclear; February 27th, 2016 at 02:22 AM.

Greek and Hebrew have no symbols to represent numbers, so they assign numerical values to letters. "Nrvnqsr" written in Hebrew produces 666 (or 616 depending on how you spell his name.)
    Last edited by Funderfullness; February 27th, 2016 at 02:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    I can't remember where, but didn't it say somewhere that due to Nero being called the Whore of Babylon she would use the Beast of Apocalypse as a mount when summoned as a Rider?

--EDIT--

Anyway, have a new Servant.

Class: Ruler
    Master:
    True Name: Roma, Goddess of the Roman Empire
    Sex: Female
    Height/Weight: Variable
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral?
    Appearance: I guess I’ll use the Hetalia Rome for her.

Strength: B (A)
    Endurance: C (B)
    Agility: D (C)
    Magical Energy: E (D)
    Luck: A+ (A++)
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: -
    Due to Ruler's Noble Phantasm making this skill obsolete, it has been sealed away.

God’s Resolution: A
    Two Command Spells can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-purpose the Command Spells of others.

True Name Discernment: C
    During a direct encounter, a Servant's entire status information, other than their true name, will be automatically revealed. Two Luck checks may be required; one to see their true name will always be needed. If the Servant has concealing abilities, a second Luck check will be required.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma: A+
    At this point it is no longer popularity, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself.

Self-Modification: A
    Rome conquered multiple other civilizations in it’s lifetime. At this rank, Ruler is capable of absorbing other Servants upon their defeat and taking one of their Skills for the rest of the Holy Grail War.

Divinity: EX
    At this rank, the Servant is full Divine Spirit and should be ineligible for summoning.

Demonic Defender of the State: A
    Ruler’s ability permits the reinforcement of her combat capabilities when fighting in her territory, gaining a combat power bonus equivalent to Mad Enhancement of Rank B.

Noble Phantasm:
    Domina Cornum, Crowns of Ten Rulerships: EX (Anti-Self, Anti-World)

Ten crowns worn upon Seven heads by a Beast in the form of a Roman Gladius.

The symbol of the king of the world who was granted power and authority by a great dragon and, during a period of 42 months, spat as many arrogant words as they desired and had received the right to desecrate all things.

It is unknown what kind of Noble Phantasm it truly is, but it’s power's origin lies in a past that even the King of Heroes, who is supposed to be mankind's oldest, cannot reach. On a simple look, it’s effect is that received injuries and occurred events are undone, it’s power making it as if “nothing happened”.

It is unknown what would be required to bypass this Noble Phantasm, if it is even possible to do so.
    Last edited by Crying; February 27th, 2016 at 03:52 AM.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, I slept through a lot. Review time!

Berserker - Tomyris: The Barbarian Queen who slew the dragon king. I've never heard of her so I thought she seemed a bit strong at first, but as she killed Cyrus i'd say it's justified.
    Rider - Don Salermo de los Cristales: Mostly low parameters, excellent personal skills and a rather average NP make for an OK Rider. I don't know anything about him personally so it seems all balanced to me.
    Ruler - Roma: Crying, you tend to make realistic B/C tier servants so one like this was unexpected. My initial thought was that "Oh my god this is final boss tier, now to you beat her?" but then I remembered she's an actual goddess so fair play. (Thanks for the feedback on Brutus by the way).
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; February 27th, 2016 at 09:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    Greek and Hebrew have no symbols to represent numbers, so they assign numerical values to letters. "Nrvnqsr" written in Hebrew produces 666 (or 616 depending on how you spell his name.)
    This is correct.
    Nasuverse Nero and the whole
    Datamine
    equalling Whore of Babylon
    thing is meh.
    Last edited by Leftovers; February 27th, 2016 at 11:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Crying: So Domina Cornum is a bit like All-Fiction from Medaka Box then, making attacks so they "never happened". Didn't BB from Extra have basically the same ability? (And indeed, the wording is similar enough for me to think it was directly inspired)

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Crying: So Domina Cornum is a bit like All-Fiction from Medaka Box then, making attacks so they "never happened". Didn't BB from Extra have basically the same ability? (And indeed, the wording is similar enough for me to think it was directly inspired)
    Yes, the Whore of Babylon and her 7-headed beast are a caricature/corruption of Roma.

Edit: Did some more research into Tomyris' people and added one more skill for flavor.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; February 27th, 2016 at 12:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I basically took BB's Ten Crowns skill and turned it into a Noble Phantasm.

It's still OP, just... slightly less so now.

I originally started writing Ruler up as simply the avatar/anthropomorphic-ation of Rome/the Roman Empire.

Then I remembered that Roma exists and, well, you can see the outcome.

(Oh, and I've also set it up so I've got more posts on one page now. It's pretty good, I can see why people recommended I do it.)
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    0/10 for not using this as a faceclaim
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Somebody already made a Mother of Harlots/Whore of Babylon/evil Roma servant sheet using that as a faceclaim.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

Inspired by Bonesaw from Worm and that guy from Heart of Freaks.

Background
    It had been very fortuitous that Uryuu Ryuunosuke had manifested his Command Seals when he did. Not for him, of course, the boy was just another body I could use. No one would miss an unemployed stoner. Or a serial killer, judging by the room in which I found him. Momentarily stunned, his Servant couldn't cross the room in the time it took for me to cut off his hand and channel my prana into the Seal. I didn't expect a Servant to be here, so I was ready for the tall man to rip me to pieces when we were both surprised to see two slender arms suddenly burst out of his chest. Consuming a great deal of flesh in the process, a young woman eventually stood before me and introduced herself as Caster. That must have been when I blacked out.

I considered myself an individual with a strong stomach. As a mage, death follows me wherever I go, so I should be prepared for it, but this... I walked into the workshop, noting the bloody surgical tools strewn all over the tables, the bodies we'd collected piled underneath a tarp in another corner. On the far side of the room with her back to me was Caster. Humming happily to herself in a jaunty rhythm, she'd been working on the remains of that false Caster for three days now.

"Have you made any progress, Caster?" I asked carefully. I had to keep my voice level and not show my disgust. Showing weakness in front of a volatile person like Caster wouldn't do me any good.

"I've just finished!" she said cheerfully, almost like a child. Her New Orleans accent made it all the more strange with how sophisticated she still managed to sound. "There wasn't much left of the other Caster, but I managed to save his arm and half of that book he was holding! Good thing it's made of human skin or it would be impossible to use in this state. Do you have any idea who Gilles de Rais is?"

I nodded, waiting to see where she was going with this. I'd learned it was best to let her ramble.

"From this book I can see that we were kindred spirits! The things we could have conversed about! Alas, he will have to serve another purpose. Behold," she said with an uncharacteristic amount of gravitas, "My creation!"

She stepped back to show me the body. What remained of Gilles' book was sewn to his hand, his fingers splayed so that the dried human skin appeared to be webbing, the pages fused to his palm. The rest of the arm was stitched to the shoulder of another corpse. With a shudder the man sat up and slid off the table. He leaned off-center, the arm of the French knight contrasting with the rest of his skinny frame.

"And now for the piece de resistance!" Caster shouted, swinging a meat cleaver and cutting off the zombie's left arm. Why do that? I knew she was bloodthirsty but why mutilate her own creation...? I sensed Caster's prana flowing and a blood-colored mist began rising from the book in the thing's hand. A tentacle burst from the stump, four feet long and covered in hooks. The zombie groaned and opened his mouth, revealing rows and rows of shark-like teeth growing inside. Caster hopped up and down, clapping her hands and squealing with glee, "Oh happy day, happy day!"

I turned at the sound of shuffling feet and cracking bones. The ten or so bodies under the tarp were standing up, tentacles erupting out where limbs were supposed to be. Some had tentacles coming out of their backs and shoulders as well. I turned to Caster and received a cross between a smirk and a wide-eyed grin in response. Don't look away. Don't break eye contact.

"Behold Master! We are ready to begin this War."

Class: Caster

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: D

Class Skills

Territory Creation (C): Capable of constructing a Workshop.

Item Construction (-): Due to her unique usage of necromancy and Surgical Procedure, this skill is lost.

Personal Skills

Magecraft (Necromancy) (C): Capable of orthodox magecraft and specializes in necromancy, the manipulation
    of corpses. As one who is drenched in the death and suffering of human beings, cobbling together monsters
    from her victims is second nature to her.

Surgical Procedure (EX): Combined with necromancy and her origin of "assimilation", Caster can use mundane
    surgical techniques to stitch together Frankenstein-like creations in a short period of time. Impossibly, she can
    even combine body parts recovered from other Servants or similarly spiritual beings. She seems to have an
    innate understanding of biological systems.

Mental Pollution (A+): Caster can shut out all but the strongest mental interference effects. However,
    this leaves her with the personality of a true sociopath, seeing human beings as disposable tools and toys.

Caster does not possess a codifiable Noble Phantasm, instead calling her demented creations her Noble
    Phantasms. Woven together from animals, humans and even Servants, her origin of assimilation lets her
    combine almost anything into Frankenstein-esque monsters that serve her faithfully. This makes her quite
    versatile and dangerous despite her being a relatively young Heroic Spirit and a sub-par Caster.

True Identity
    Delphine LaLaurie was a Louisiana-born socialite, and serial killer known for her involvement in the torture and murder of black
    slaves. Her legend has haunted New Orleans since 1834, when a fire burned down part of her villa on Royal Street. When the police
    and fire marshals got there, they found a seventy-year-old woman, the cook, chained to the stove by her ankle. She confessed that
    she had set the fire as a suicide attempt for fear of her punishment, being taken to the uppermost room, because she said "Anyone
    who had been taken there, never came back.
    " Bystanders responding to the fire attempted to enter the slave quarters to ensure that
    everyone had been evacuated. Upon being refused the keys by the LaLauries, they broke down the doors and found "seven slaves, more
    or less horribly mutilated ... suspended by the neck, with their limbs apparently stretched and torn from one extremity to the other
    ",
    who claimed to have been imprisoned there for some months. Rumors of her mistreatment of her slaves were found to be horribly and
    sorely understated. When questioned, Madame LaLaurie's husband told reporters in an insolent manner that "some people had better
    stay at home rather than come to others' houses to dictate laws and meddle with other people's business"

The LaLauries became a national sensation, with mobs demolishing the mansion and coming to see the infamous torture chamber. Searches
    of the property found many more bodies of men, women and children buried on the grounds. The LaLauries fled New Orleans to Alabama,
    where they then took a ship to Paris. It is reported that Delphine died in 1849, killed by a boar in a hunting accident.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that's one freaky as Hell sheet Funderful! Manages to be even creepier then Gilles, if that's even possible...

A bit of a stretch that torturing a bunch of people makes her out be some kind of super necromancer, but not much more then Gilles being able to summon Cthulu.
    Reminds me of an idea for a
    Angel Of Death
    Joseph Mengele
    sheet I had once...

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    A bit of a stretch that torturing a bunch of people makes her out be some kind of super necromancer, but not much more then Gilles being able to summon Cthulu.
    True, stories about what she did have been embellished, to the point of horror movie villian scary. I read one version where she tried to make a human centipede and cutting off limbs of another slave and reattaching them backwards to make a human crab.

Blog Entries
    Ah, so a sort of 'False Caster'.

She seems... interesting.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

JP Friend Code
    Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement (E++): A very low rank for a Berserker, since despite her reputation as a barbarian queen,
    she favored her wits as well as her strength. However, her anger cannot be quelled, and when insulted or wronged
    nothing will stop her from exacting revenge (she still retains the capacity to come up with specific and often
    cruelly ironic punishments, however). STR, END and AGI are ranked up while in this state.
    How does this rank work? I get that the low rank represents that she keeps good part of her sanity, but why the ++? And having a rank up for all the physical parameters seems a bit high for such a low rank ME (for example, Eliza with E- gets only a dulled sense of pain)

Other than that, interesting sheet. As mentioned, historically her whole episode with Cyrus may be arguable, but that doesn't really mean much in the Nasuverse (I wonder though how her and, say, Zork's Cyrus would interact)

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Updated my Ruler Cyrus sheet into a full Rider/Ruler sheet, and changed a few things here and there. Hopefully better and not worse.
    And speaking of Cyrus. He's certainly strong, but I think that's about par for the course for one of the great conquerors of the ancient world. It may seem a bit similar to other Servants; a bit of Iskander, a bit of Darius III and a bit of Ozymandias (though having the Ten Thousand Inmortals is inevitable). Not that I'm complaining though lol
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Blog Entries
    Uhm... I have not done this for awhile, but a looped playlist of Scrap and Build Ourselves and a silly plot bunny later, and I suppose I'll see how rusty I've gotten.

Servant:
    Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Statistics:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E-
    Agility: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: C

Class Abilities:
    Item Creation
    The talent to construct magical items. Caster's experience is limited to the production of items that are instructional in nature or suited for musical performance, but exceptional at both fields.

Territory Creation
    The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. In Caster's case, he is capable of building a chamber in which he can bring out the most in his music. However, while stronger than a workshop, it is highly limited in performance and restricted in scale, due to Caster's discomfort with crowds and preference for small, intimate venues.

Personal Skills:
    Protection of the Music God (True)
    A skill that denotes the divine protection of the Goddesses of Arts, the Muses. Beloved by the muse Euterpe, this skill makes it possible to distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful music performance. Furthermore, plus modifiers are applied to the exercise of music magecraft. In Caster's case, it carries a bonus effect of reducing the effect of Weak Constitution during his performances, as well as giving him the equivalent of B-rank Performance Continuation.

Weak Constitution
    A weakness that takes the nature of frail health. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perception of the people in the future affects the existence of Heroic Spirit. At this rank, Caster gradually suffers status drop after each action. While the amount of loss is not high, it is unavoidable.

Magic:
    Sylphides
    The primary familiars of Caster, spirits of air and song given form by his performances. Not true fairies, but approximations created by trapping his music in a web of wind and prana. They carry multiple functions, serving as both aides and batteries, able to be converted at any time into the musical magecraft they embody or to lend their aid to Caster's own performance, and operate as simple programmed drones in the interim. Due to the relatively simple nature of their construction, Caster is able to create many of these spirits, typically stockpiling an enormous output due to his prodigious, inexorable need to continue composing, and while not particularly powerful individually, their power lies in their versatility and ability to collaborate functions.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Heart of Chopin - Unending Epitaph of Revolution
    Type: Anti-Unit
    A representation of Caster's desire to return home after death, delivered out of exile from his beloved homeland. It is said that his only request, in death, was that his heart be preserved in cognac, to be brought back to Poland where it could rest forevermore. To this day, the heart is a national treasure, vigilantly preserved and defended from outside interference or decay.

A Noble Phantasm that allows Caster to survive fatal damage to his spiritual core using the body of another as a temporary vessel. While normally a human soul would not be able to endure the existence of a Heroic Spirit in their body, this Noble Phantasm acts as a reagent that renders Caster's spirit particularly compatible with almost any vessel. With the exception of extreme idelogical differences, Caster may understand and adapt to the body of any vessel with sufficient potential to hold him.

As the new vessel for his spirit, Caster's host gains all of his parameters and abilities, essentially leading to the resurrection of a new "Caster." While this process may be repeated for as long as his spiritual core remains intact, it carries with it one noteworthy penalty: each time his heart is moved to a new body, the rank of "Weak Constitution" is increased by 1, and in the event of an A-Rank skill, plus parameters may be added instead.

A tenacious existence that refuses to give in to death until the last possible moment, his capacity to cling to life is limited only by the mental will of his successors, who must endure the pain and suffering of his lifelong conditions.

Details:
    Spoiler:
    A child genius and virtuoso, Fryderyk Chopin composed songs his entire life, yet only held a scant 30 performances in public until his death at the age of 39. A mysterious, reclusive man who tutored many while living a strange life beset by constant sickness and medical care. A leading musician of his time, he created the very concept of the ballade.

In life, Chopin suffered from a mysterious, undiagnosed ailment that plagued his entire life. Curiously, it affected none of his family, either before or after, with the exception of his youngest sister Emilia, who died at the age of 15. Without exception, the rest of his family lived long lives, even for the period. It is unknown whether he suffered from tuberculosis or some other ailment, as even specialists in tuberculosis could not successfully diagnose what was wrong with his body.

In reality, Chopin's affliction was not a disease or medical condition, but the effect of a Magic Crest that had grown too advanced for the circuits and bodies of his family line to endure. While powerful in both quality and output, in return, it ate away at his health and vitality. He treated with both medical experts and magi specializing in crest repair his entire life, without seeing results.

Various attempts were made to find a suitable successor, but none lacked the resilence of Frydyrik himself. When a compatibility test led to the demise of his younger sister, he resolved to carry his burden to the grave. Despite this, he endured until his thirty-ninth year, after a lifetime of painful consumption.

As a magus, Chopin had only one wish - that his crest be preserved, so that it could endure and his family's pursuit of the Root would not end with him, but inspire the magi and people of his homeland in their own and encourage them to reach the origin in his place.
    Last edited by Sunny; February 28th, 2016 at 12:00 AM.

Signature by fumato