Page 683 of 782 FirstFirst ... 183583633673678681682683684685688693733 ... LastLast
Results 13,641 to 13,660 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Update: Added a bunch more flavor to Columbus's ship NP too, rather then just 'summon and bombard enemies with cannonfire'. Including a tidbit of how he wasn't even the real owner but was associated with it anyways.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Berserker

Theme

True Name- Solomon Grundy
    Alignment- True Neutral
    Place of Origin- England
    Likes- Mondays, Nursery Rhymes
    Dislikes- Weekends, Illnesses, The Elderly ('Cause she's
    jealous of those who get to live longer)
    Sex- Female (What? ZSB's first gender-bend? Hopefully this doesn't become a habit...)

Stats-

Strength- E
    Endurance- E
    Agility- E
    Mana- E
    Luck- E
    Noble Phantasm- C

Class Skills-

Mad Enhancement- EX

A unique form of Mad Enhancement due to the Noble Phantasm Lifespan of one Week. Berserker's mental state fluctuates throughout the time she is summoned, from being the mindset of a child, to a senile old woman, to just down right insane. This skill gives no stat bonus's and only affects the mental state of Berserker

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation (False)- B

Instead of being able to keep fighting due to strength of vitality Berserker simply will stop fighting until she is dealt a decisively fatal blow due to the fact that she feels no pain. If her arm is cut off she simply sees it as losing a weapon that was at her disposal (In this case I guess you could say she just sees it as being disarmed)

Innocent Monster- EX

Berserker's appearance changes everyday (with the exception of days four and five) in accordance with the Noble Phantasm Lifespan of One Week

Faceclaim (Day One)

Faceclaim (Day Two)

Faceclaim (Day Three-Five)

Faceclaim (Day Six)

Faceclaim (Day Seven)

Noble Phantasms-

Ceaseless Cycle of a Week
    Lifespan of One Week- C
    Anti-Personal(Self) Passive

Berserker's life only lasts for Seven Days. Both Berserker's appearance and Stats change depending on the day. This Noble Phantasm only effects the Stats, Strength, Agility, Endurance, and Mana. Days 1-6 uses her hands as weapons. Day 7 Berserker gains claws.

Day 1- All Stats at E (Little Girl Mindset)

Day 2- All Stats at D (Teenage Girl Mindset)

Day 3- All Stats at B (Adult Mindset)

Day 4- Minus in Endurance (B-) (Adult Mindset)

Day 5- Additional Minus to Strength, and Agility (B-) (Adult Mindset)

Day 6- Agility at A and Mana at C. Endurance at C (all minuses are removed) (Mindset of a Monster)

Day 7- Agility gains a plus (A+), Strength at A. Endurance at D (Sadistic Monster) (Gains claws as weapons)
    At the end of Day 7 Berserker "Dies"

Rebirth on Monday
    Curse of False Immortality- C

Upon dying once Berserker is reborn at her original summoning location. Lifespan of a Week is reset to Day 1. This Noble Phantasm is only able to be used once and will take effect either if Berserker dies in combat or if she dies due to her Noble Phantasm.

This Noble Phantasm is due to Berserker becoming a figure of urban legends saying that Solomon Grundy is reborn every Monday, starting the cycle over again. Berserker has recieved the reputation of a "Bogey Man".

Personality
    Berserker tends to be a normal and very kind and caring girl for most of the days she is summoned. However she is very fearful of Saturday and Sunday, as she is terrified of becoming a monster again. Over and over she is forced to see her own life flash before her eyes and the only thing that awaits her after the week ends is once again losing herself and becoming a monster that kills innocent people. For this reason she has grown to hate herself and become terrified of what might happen when one day she finally goes insane and becomes that monster forever. She only wishes for her ceaseless cycle to be broken and be allowed to live a normal life. She wants to experience each part of her life for longer than a day, and to not have to worry about becoming a horrible monster. Every Monday for her is filled with the joy of being human again, but also the fear of knowing that in five days she will end up becoming a killer, and there is nothing she can do to stop it...

Lore
    Based on an old English Nursery Rhyme
    Solomon Grundy,
    Born on a Monday,
    Christened on Tuesday,
    Married on Wednesday,
    Took ill on Thursday,
    Grew worse on Friday,
    Died on Saturday,
    Buried on Sunday.
    That was the end,
    Of Solomon Grundy.
    The lyrics were first recorded in 1842 by Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales collector James Orchard Halliwell-Phillipps. The song was translated in different languages like French, German and Italian and it is also used as an educational tool for teaching the children the days of the weeks in English, as it is a very easy to memorize rhyme.

Last edited by ZSB1999; April 19th, 2016 at 09:46 PM. Reason: No such thing as multiple minuses

Blog Entries
    The moment I saw "Solomon Grundy" I immediately thought of the Batman villain, and was like "shouldn't this over in Modern Servants?"

Seriously though, it's an interesting idea basing a Servant off a nursery rhyme like this. Needless to say, she perhaps has the sparsest "Lore" section of any Servant posted here!

I like the idea of her "growing" in conjunction with her Noble Phantasm. Though it reminds me quite a bit of Leyasu's Child Of The Sun NP from Koha-Ace, which also rose up his stats every day for a week before taking them all away (dying in Solomon's case or just growing old in Leyasu's). Also with all her myriad faceclaims she hits the loli, cool older sis, ghostly bride, ghoul and monster-girl archetypes. Truly, a character dripping in Otaku appeal.

I presume her wish would be to finally break her cycle of growing and dying and be able to live as a normal person? Seems like she'd make a great 'tragic monster' akin to Apocrypha's Frankenstein.

Quote Originally Posted by ZSV199
    (What? ZSB's first gender-bend? Hopefully this doesn't become a habit...)
    No point fighting it you poor, oblivious child. Now I've inducted you into my wicked ways and soon every Servant you make will be turned into cute girls regardless of logic and have at least two totally unnecessary Moe characteristics added on! Mwahahahahahahaaha!! *Cough cough*

Ahem. All jokes aside, this genderbend is a lot more easily justified then most. After all, the titular character's gender was never mentioned in the poem itself (though 'Solomon' is a typically male name). Mine are way more inexcusable.

By the way, do you have any commentary for my Columbus or Squanto sheets? (Particularly the latter)

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    I thought that your Squanto sheet may have been just a bit overpowered for the character it was representing, and I have no idea why Squanto would have A rank instinct (that may be due to my relatively limited knowledge on him or in this case her). Other than that it was a well made sheet.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and happy Easter to all of you that celebrate it! (Possible Jesus (Saver) or Easter Bunny (Assassin) sheets incoming)

Blog Entries
    Oh she's definitely wanked, though I tried to justify it with my 'Native America was still part of the Age Of Gods' headcanon. Rank A Instinct is just from the idea that a good hunter like her would need good instincts, combined with the aforementioned Native America=AoG idea meaning that she was hunting creatures on the level of Phantasmal and Divine Beasts.

- - - Updated - - -

Easter Bunny (Assassin) sheet sounds like the greatest idea ever. I'd recommend going with that instead of the Saver (Jesus) idea unless you have a really interesting take on the latter. What would Easter Bunny's NP be? Laying exploding or trap eggs? And would they be a cute bunny-girl? Please tell me they're a cute bunny girl.

Blog Entries
    I get the impression that you don't like good ol' Chris Columbus too much.

Either way, neither if them are bad. A bit wanked perhaps, but not overly so.
    Last edited by Crying; March 26th, 2016 at 11:27 PM.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Oh she's definitely wanked, though I tried to justify it with my 'Native America was still part of the Age Of Gods' headcanon. Rank A Instinct is just from the idea that a good hunter like her would need good instincts, combined with the aforementioned Native America=AoG idea meaning that she was hunting creatures on the level of Phantasmal and Divine Beasts.

- - - Updated - - -

Easter Bunny (Assassin) sheet sounds like the greatest idea ever. I'd recommend going with that instead of the Saver (Jesus) idea unless you have a really interesting take on the latter. What would Easter Bunny's NP be? Laying exploding or trap eggs? And would they be a cute bunny-girl? Please tell me they're a cute bunny girl.
    I don't think I have the mental capabilities to do either justice so feel free to make the Easter bunny

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and you could add a skill or NP for Squanto that allows her to tell people's true nature

Blog Entries
    That's a fantastic Servant Solomon Grundy concept you've got there.

It fits the lore and allows the Servant to become very powerful, but there are enough caveats for that strength that it doesn't feel overblown. I'm even willing to forgive the entirely unnecessary gender bending. Great work. A plus.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Genderbending because I've had these FCs for so long and they're too good not to use.

Class: Caster

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: D

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A): Caster's Noble Phantasm is on par with a Temple.

Item Construction (C): Able to create various Mystic Codes and alchemical items.

Personal Skills

Impersonation (A): With careful study, Caster is able to cloak herself in an
    illusion that makes her appear to be someone else. She is even able to mimic
    quirks in personality and speech. Unlike her Noble Phantasm, putting on this
    mask does not change her stats or skills; it is merely a disguise.

Magecraft (B): Capable of orthodox magecraft. Being from the Age
    of the Gods, Caster is much more adept than any modern mage.

Noble Phantasms

Sikayuvatish~Fortress of the Usurper (C, Support)

By establishing territory, Caster can call forth the fortress in which she esconsed herself
    while ruling as king. Overlaying itself over the surrounding area, its main function is defense,
    with strong walls repelling most assaults. However, it is possible for small teams to infiltrate it,
    giving those with Presence Concealment or similar skills an advantage against Caster. The second
    function is allowing her to sustain her second Noble Phantasm indefinitely.

Bardiya~False King of Kings (A, Support)

The greatest trick Caster ever performed was impersonating Bardiya, the daughter of Cyrus the
    Great and sister of the King of Persia, Cambyses. After the real Bardiya was killed by her jealous
    brother, Caster posed as her and took to leading the rebellious elements of Persia as their new
    king, against the true successor, Darius I. Upon activation, Caster's class and stats appear to be
    those of an Archer class Servant, her appearance changed to look like the princess (in particular,
    the ears that she lost to Cyrus are restored by this transformation). This is more than just a glamor;
    it is a transformation fueled by the belief of the entire Persian Empire that Caster's claim is genuine.
    While transformed, her STR, END and AGI are enhanced to the values shown and she gains the skills
    Bardiya possessed in life, as well as an ersatz Noble Phantasm. Outside of her Temple, Caster can
    maintain this Archer disguise for half an hour at most.

Class: Archer

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: D

Class Skills

Independent Action (C+): Can survive for 24 hours without a Master. However, use of
    Caster's territory and superior magical ability allow this time to be extended indefinitely.

Magic Resistance (A): Archer inherited the factor of the dragon from her father, Cyrus
    the Great, who in turn inherited it from his grandfather, Astyages. Her strong natural
    resistance makes her untouchable to modern magic.

Personal Skills

Charisma (B-): Able to govern a country as king. However, where Archer was considered virtuous
    like her father and brother, the Caster who impersonates her was seen as a cruel and unbalanced tyrant.

Prana Burst (C+): Archer can release prana from her bow as arrows of pure energy, or propel her body
    with sudden bursts of speed. Caster's high MGI rank complements this skill and allows great use of it.

Noble Phantasm

Tanoxares~Bow of the Ethiopian King (B, Anti-Unit)

A bow that was presented as a gift to Archer's brother, the King of Persia during his campaign in Egypt
    by the king of Ethiopia. When it was shown that none could pull back the bow but Archer, it was instead
    gifted to her. Carved with symbols honoring the gods of the hunt, it is a fine weapon with great range
    and piercing power. Bolstered by Caster's spells, it serves as a tool to solidify her deception.

Background
    Gaumata was a magus from 6th century Persia, during the rule of Cyrus the Great. Harboring a grudge against
    the royal family for when Cyrus ordered her ears cut off, Gaumata waited for an opportune moment to take
    revenge. When Cyrus' son, Cambyses II, killed his younger sister, Bardiya, and then died himself, Gaumata
    made for the capital and declared herself the heir, using a glamor to appear as Bardiya, whom no one knew
    was dead. She ruled for a few months, endearing herself to the people by reducing taxes and conscription.
    She maintained this charade by either killing anyone who knew the real princess personally or not allowing them
    in her presence, lest her deception be discovered. However, one man knew of the real Bardiya's death: the
    lancer of Cambyses, Darius. Using a spy to verify that the "king" had no ears, he gathered a group of six
    assassins to infiltrate the palace and kill the magus. Darius was then crowned King of Persia.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; March 27th, 2016 at 11:44 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Assassin

Theme

True Name- Judas Iscariot
    Alignment- Lawful Neutral (Sees himself as Neutral Evil)
    Likes- Jesus, Disciples
    Dislikes- Money, Himself
    Wish- Redemtion
    Weapon- Knife

Faceclaim

Stats-

Strength- D
    Endurance- D
    Agility- C
    Mana- D
    Luck- C (E)
    Noble Phantasm- B++

Class Skills-

Presence Concealment- N/A

This skill is lost due to the Noble Phantasm Loyal Disciple

Personal Skills-

Golden Rule- D -

Two Rank downs to Luck

This skill is based off the 30 silver pieces Judas was bribed with to betray Jesus. The guilt of doing so caused him to give back the money and then commit suicide.

Mental Pollution- C

Highly possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy, due to possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution.

Due to his extreme guilt that eventually led to his suicide in life, he has achieved this rank of mental pollution.

Noble Phantasms-

What is The Price of a Human Life?
    Thirty Silver Coins- B

Anti-Mind

Assassin has thirty silver coins each of which can be used to create a familiar. These familiars have Presence Concealment- A. Each familiar will disappear upon touching another servant. When a servant is touched by a familiar they take mental damage and are immediately shown their deepest regret they had in life. If more familiars start attacking the servant's mind at once the vision escalates to finally becoming something that the targeted servant didn't do during their life. However the vision is so realistic that it makes them think they are doing something where the guilt of such an action will drive them insane. If enough familiars are used a servant can be driven insane and will only be cured by a command seal. Those that have mental resistance aren't affected by the familiars. This Noble Phantasm can only be used to create 30 total familiars.

Foundation for Betrayal
    Loyal Disciple- C

Anti-Mind

Able to become the ally of any one servant. This affects the targets mind making them completely trust Assassin and think of him as an ally that they would gladly lay down their life for. This is negated by any form of anti-mental interference. Assassin can only use this on one servant at a time. If that servant dies he can try to use it on another target. Must not be in combat.

Beginning of the Passion
    Betraying the Son of God with a Kiss- B++ Anti-Unit

Assassin can only use this Noble Phantasm on those affected by Loyal Disciple. Assassin kisses his target on the cheek, this triggers the Noble Phantasm. Assassin uses all of his mana and his entire body is converted into mana to be able to create the Reality Marble (Killing Assassin). Inside this Reality Marble the target is reduced to the strength of a normal human. They must go through what Jesus went through during his Passion. This includes the tortures and floggings, crown of thorns, and finally crucifixion. The only way to escape this Reality Marble is to use a noble phantasm that is at least Anti-City, or to use another Reality Marble.

Personality
    Assassin is a deeply troubled man. He is still faced with his greatest regret, being the cause of Jesus' death. He knew that Jesus would have to die to save everyone from their sins, but what hurts him the most is that he was the one who betrayed him. He can be seen as self-loathing and jealous. He constantly is searching for some form of redemption for his mistakes, and is jealous of those who seemingly have no regrets, and don't know the pain of being forced to live with all of your past mistakes. He will try to be as loyal as possible to his new allies this time around, but fate is cruel and he will most likely be forced to activate the noble phantasm. The embodiment of his greatest regret. The crystallization of his greatest betrayal
    Last edited by ZSB1999; April 17th, 2016 at 03:38 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Now, onto a new servant... No faceclaim this time around.
    My suggestions:
    Item Construction - Something that specialised would probably be better represented by a C Rank - possibly C+ if you want to emphasise they're of a high quality.
    Charisma - Leave it as just C, but then add Gilles' Skill that reflects his insanity.
    Iron Apega - It's not powerful enough to deserve A Rank, in my opinion. I suggest Rank C.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    The moment I saw "Solomon Grundy" I immediately thought of the Batman villain, and was like "shouldn't this over in Modern Servants?"
    Alan Scott is disappointed in you.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nothing happens all day and the moment I fall asleep, everything happens. Damn, timezoned again.

Anyways, feedback time:

ZSB1999 - I absolutely love your concept for Grundy. It's got a balanced and better version of the Child of the Sun NP, allowing for her to become powerful with 0 wank at all. It's honestly my favourite one you've done yet. A+
    As for Judas I have a few things for Golden Rule I think there are too many minuses. Loyal Disciple reminds me of my Brutus' Noble Phantasm with the backstabbing but there are enough differences. I'm not sure Betraying the Son of God with a Kiss is necessary though.

Funderfullness - I haven't heard of Gaumata but I can see you've got the whole Combination theme going on. But you know, better. You have clearly thought both the Caster and False Archer forms well out with minimal wank so props to you.

Blog Entries
    Okay but why does Judas' reality marble have the generic "army" effect? I feel like something could be done with the 30 pieces of silver and his death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class:
    Caster (And Berserker)
    Faceclaim: (Poor girl...)
    True Name: Cassandra of Troy
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Troy

Strength- D
    Endurance- C
    Agility- B
    Mana- A
    Luck- E
    NP- A

Height/Weight: 161cm/47kg
    Dislikes: Muscular men, Ignored advice, Bad things happening to good people
    Talent: Foresight
    Natural Enemy: Ajax the Lesser, Apollo, Agamemnon

Class Skills:
    • Territory Creation (A) - Creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible.
    • Item Construction (C) - Caster is capable of creating powerful Mystic Codes of all kinds equal those created with modern Magecraft.
    • Mad Enhancement (B) - Rank up for all parameters, but takes away most of sanity. While other Berserkers had their Mad Enhancement skills shown as mindless rage, Cassandra's manifested as sheer mindless despair and hopelessness.

Personal Skills:
    • Double Summon (B) - A ‘cheat’ skill permits a Servant to simultaneously possess class skills from two distinct classes. Cassandra possesses skills from both Caster and the Berserker class due to her mentality and magical aptitude being so closely entwined.
    • High Speed Divine Words (B) - The power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is power long lost by modern magi. High-Thaumaturgy-level Magecraft can be cast at the speed of a chant below two verses. As a priestess of Apollo and Athena, she is knowledgeable in the language of the gods but due to her Mad Enhancement, it is reduced by one rank.
    • Clairvoyance (A++) - Connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At this rank, one is said to be able to see the future, fitting a prophetess. However Cassandra's visions are limited to doom and misery.

Noble Phantasm

Atéleioti Dystychía Waiting for the End to Come (Anti-Fortress/Anti-Barrier) (A) - A spell of hers representing her the fall of Troy and her unheard prophecies of doom. Cassandra creates a bounded field around a fortification that will cause it to wither and decay over time. Even the most powerful defences; whether it be Temples created by other Casters or legendary Noble Phantasms, will eventually fall to the curse. The greater the defence, the longer it will take to decay.

Lore

Cassandra was the daughter of King Priam and Queen Hecuba, the fraternal twin sister of Helenus and a princess of Troy. Cassandra was both beautiful and clever, but disturbed and considered by many to be insane. The god Apollo was charmed by her beauty and gave her the gift of prophecy in an attempt to seduce her - but when she refused him, he turned the blessing into a curse. Her foresight would only see great doom and that no one would believe her prophecies.

Cassandra made many predictions, with all of her prophecies being disbelieved except for one. She was believed when she foresaw who Paris was and proclaimed that he was her abandoned brother. This took place after he had sought refuge in the altar of Zeus from their brothers’ wrath, which resulted in his reunion with their family. Cassandra foresaw that Paris’ abduction of Helen for his wife would bring about the Trojan War and cause the destruction of Troy, but her knowledge and pleading fell upon deaf ears. She furiously snatched away Helen's golden veil and tore at her hair, for she had foreseen that Helen's arrival would bring the calamities of the Trojan War and the destruction of Troy. The Trojan people, however, welcomed Helen into their city. She saw the walls of Troy fall, her deaths of herself and her loved ones in explicit detail. She even saw the trick of the Trojan Horse. She grabbed an axe in one hand and a burning torch in her other, and ran towards the Trojan Horse, intent on destroying it herself to stop the Greeks from destroying Troy but the Trojan people stopped her before she could do so. The Greeks were shocked that she knew their plans and were thankful as she would have likely burned them all alive.

One the final day of the war she sought refuge in a temple of Athena while pursued by Ajax the Lesser within the temple she was beaten and dragged out of the temple. Many Greeks were unhappy with what had happened, especially Diomedes as he and Athena were close and demanded he be punished but Ajax the Lesser proclaimed an oath of innocence so nothing was done. She was avenged by Athena who destroyed the Greek fleet and had a lead role in Ajax the Lesser's horrific death. Not that this helped her in the slightest. She was then taken to be concubine of Agamemnon and she bore him two children but all four were killed by his scheming wife.

Cassandra is gentle, reclusive and highly pessimistic. She rarely speaks unless spoken to and mostly regrets having to inflict suffering upon others; however she would delight in the torment of those she deems wicked and evil. Almost flipping back and forth between quiet recluse and violent psychopath. Although she regrets her prophetic abilities for the misery it has caused her, she has accepted it as a part of an unfortunate life. She has one simple wish, the one thing that will make her happy.

The excruciating brutal and gory death of every Greek hero who participated in the Trojan war.

This was the first time I've made a servant under the 'Double Summon' skill so I wasn't sure how it would go. Any feedback would be great.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; July 2nd, 2016 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Image embeding

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Did you copy your description of Double Summon from my Christie sheet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I looked at the wiki for the description and yours.

--Edit--

I realised i must have been thinking about yours when i typed it out. I should have proof read it. Fixed.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; March 27th, 2016 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Proof Read it

Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Funderfullness - I haven't heard of Gaumata but I can see you've got the whole Combination theme going on. But you know, better. You have clearly thought both the Caster and False Archer forms well out with minimal wank so props to you.
    It's not Combination, it's one person the whole time; Caster has the option to appear/function as Archer.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    My suggestions:
    Item Construction - Something that specialised would probably be better represented by a C Rank - possibly C+ if you want to emphasise they're of a high quality.
    Charisma - Leave it as just C, but then add Gilles' Skill that reflects his insanity.
    Iron Apega - It's not powerful enough to deserve A Rank, in my opinion. I suggest Rank C.
    Avicebron has B+ Item Construction, and can only use it for golems.
    He's not insane, just very sadistic.
    Iron Apega could be seen as Phantom Maiden's "original", and Phantom Maiden is C rank. I guess I could lower it to B, though.

Blog Entries
    Servant Archer:

True Name: Hayk 'Father of Armenia'

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Strength- B
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- A
    NP- B+

Equipment: A simple, yet well-made longbow carved from pine wood. It is quite large and heavy, with normal humans having no chance of even lifting, let alone firing it. For that reason it might be considered the conceptual prototype to the famous Ithacan bow that only Odysseus could wield.

Appearance:

Personality: Diligent, wise and fearless. The brilliant archer revered as ancestral hero by the Armenian peoples. In his heart, he does not consider himself a 'hero'. In his own words, he opposed Bel not out of justice or heroism, but simply because he didn't see a place for himself or his family in the giant's world. Despite this, he feels it would be a crime not to live up to the ideals invested in him. On his own, he is a rather calm and quiet individual who likes nothing more then to cozy up by a fireplace in a log cabin somewhere. His wish is nothing more then a prosperous Armenia, seeing the nation he helped create flourish on the world stage.

Dislikes: bowing to authority, needless effort
    Talent: tyrant-slaying
    Natural Enemy: Bel

Class Skills
    :

Independant Action (A)- Can sustain oneself in existence indefinitely without established contract. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary.

Magic Resistance (C)- Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills
    :

Father Of A Nation (A+)- A Skill possessed by those who are the progenitors of an entire people. Archer is regarded as the ancestor of the Armenian race. It is even commonly thought that the name of Armenia in the language of its own people ('Hay' or 'Hey' in English) was derived from Hayk himself, though this is disputed. Archer has a high chance of recognizing the True Names of Servants or Noble Phantasms hailing from his country of origin. Whether or not his attacks will be able to match and exceed attacks from these Servants is not dependent on his attack strength, but instead a contested Luck check.

Divinity (C)- Measures one's Divine Spirit aptitude. At this rank, one has achieved the pinnacle of divinity for a human body. Hayk, thought by some scholars to be a mythological indo-European folk hero, was later deified as the supreme embodiment of the virtuous hero-king. By another name he was known as Haidi, a god of war and victory in the exoteric pantheon of gods of Ararat.

Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit (A+)- The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding one's own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank. Archer opposed the will of Bel, a Babylonian giant who attained dominion over the entire known world, and even struck down the tyrant himself with an arrow from his longbow. Compared to that, he holds no fear for earthly tyrants. Even if it is Charisma on the level of a mind-effecting curse, Archer will not be fazed in the least.

Clairvoyance (B)- Enhanced visual perception. At this rank, the Servant is capable of accurate aim in an eight-kilometer range. Able to target things that move at high speeds. Servant also gains slight precognition, along with ability to see those who are well hidden by magecraft.

Noble Phantasm:

Krakots Bel- Arrow That Felled The Arrogant Giant (B+, Anti-Unit): Crystallization of Archer's most famous act, felling the tyrannical giant Bel with an arrow from an impossible distance away. A feat of archery unequalled by any across history.

A special three-pronged arrow, the very same as the one which pierced the giant's armored chest in legend. Called 'an arrow' in truth its size and shape mark it as more akin to a trident. Its use as an arrow is only made possible by Hayk's naturally immense strength and the great size of his bow.

When its name is invoked as Archer discharges it from his longbow, its true properties as a Noble Phantasm are unveiled. The arrow spins rapidly as it sails through the air, the intense rotation combined with its unusual shape producing localized distortions in spacetime.

Though warping the fabric of space itself, it does so at a far smaller scale then other weapons of similiar nature. This is not a weakness, but a deliberate choice reflecting Hayk's philosophy as an archer. Its purpose is not widespread destruction but simply 'to pierce the target above all else'.

The Noble Phantasm's true power is to induce a 'zero point singularity' at the arrow's tip, absolutely annihilating any defense at that precise point through unbelievably concentrated gravity akin to a black hole. Any defenses below it in rank are pierced through like they weren't even there, while those ranked B++ or higher may stand a chance of withstanding the arrow's power. But even they are likely to emerge from the ordeal greatly damaged.

Said singularity also sucks in all the air along its flight-path, leaving a vacuum which is then ignited with Archer's own magical energy, displaying as a visual effect a swirling orange trail in the shape of a majestic double helix.

For its rank and effects, the Mana cost of Krakots Bel is remarkably low. Combined with his high Independant Action, Archer need not fear for Mana even while utilizing this blow multiple times in close succession. But unlike other weapons of its type, it does not return to him after firing, and must be personally retrieved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A fairly simple sheet this time around. The national hero and founder of the Armenian nation, Hayk the archer. For some reason, a really good concise source regarding Hayk's legend that I looked at when I was first coming up with the idea for the sheet weeks ago seems to have vanished off the face of the internet, but I managed to recreate it from memory and other sources. NP was a bit hard to come up with, considering how sparsely it's described in his actual legend. Well, the arrow was described as splitting Bel's breastplate so a natural effect would be some kind of attack the disregards defenses below a certain rank. That alone is pretty boring though, so I embellished it with some 'space-time distortion' 'zero point singularity' mumbo-jumbo. Not as well-versed in "Nasu-Ese" as I wish though, so it may have come out a bit awkwardly.

I also shamelessly stole the Father Of A Nation Skill that Funderfulness (I think?) came up with earlier in the thread. Well to be fair, I decided he should have a Skill based on his being the Patriarch of Armenia when I first looked at his legend, so I really only stole the effect and not the basic idea (which was convergent evolution).

As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    It's not Combination, it's one person the whole time; Caster has the option to appear/function as Archer.
    Yeah, seems as if I misread that. It's actually given me an idea for another caster I'll get to eventually
    ---------
    RoydGolden - As for Hayk the Black Hole NP works great but aside from that and the Father of a Nation skill, he doesn't stand out as much as some of your previous sheets as much.

--EDIT--

Also any feedback on Cassandra at all?
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; March 27th, 2016 at 12:24 PM.