Page 765 of 782 FirstFirst ... 265665715755760763764765766767770775 ... LastLast
Results 15,281 to 15,300 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Insert nuke joke here.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Certainly wasn't expecting a Gandhi sheet here, given that his whole philosophy of non-violence hardly suits the 'kill or be killed' attitude of the Grail War. But you did a pretty good job presenting him as an ideal defensive Servant. Fitting to who he was in life, he has zero offensive Skills or Noble Phantasms but with his second NP, other Servants would have very good reason to refrain from attacking him. I can't see him actually winning however, unless all the other Servants annihilate themselves and he's the last one standing.

You could probably add a corollary to Charisma saying that, do to his pacifist nature, the army-commanding aspect has been lost. His charisma is an ability to influence hearts and minds, not to lead armies into battle. Or you could change it into raising a non-violent resistance force instead of an army. As it is, the description is a little bit unfitting for him (though everything else is really good).

By the way, in the faceclaim you gave, is Gandhi the bald guy on the right or the bishonen looking guy on the left? The former would fit more how he actually looked (at least, in his later years) but I'm secretly hoping the latter. (Bishonen Gandhi FTW!)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm certain the other guy is is India from Hetalia. The image is part of a collection of a crossover between Hetalia and Civilization V

Blog Entries
    Does anybody have an idea for a 'Starlight Sword' that isn't just a rip of Excalibur (or Balmung, Or Galatine, or...). I'm trying to do one for a Simon Bar Kokhbar sheet and, while I quite like the idea behind it (which is sufficiently convoluted and Nasu-esque) but I'm having trouble with the execution other 'bargain bin Excalibur' which is... really not what I want. Any help?

ZSB, I know you're heeee~eeere...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hows about a blade "Blazing with the fires of his soul" with the attack power proportional to the strength of his willpower?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    A sword which blinds the target with starlight, possibly?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My cousin once joked of one of Henry VIII's wives could become a heroic spirit, after drinking a bit too much around my aunt's (then again we all were) i got this horrid idea. Taking a few pages out of Nero Bride and Elizabeth Bathory's book and here were are with a bad joke not meant to be taken seriously at all.

---------------------

Class: Berserrker
    True Name: Anne Boleyn
    Alignment: Chaotic Queen
    Place of Origin: England

Strength- C+
    Endurance- C
    Agility- A
    Mana- D
    Luck- C
    NP- B+

Height/Weight: 174cm/70kg
    Dislikes: Fat men, Ugly men, Stupid men, Lazy men
    Talent: Doing all the work and getting no credit.
    Natural Enemy: Henry VIII

Class Skills:
    • Mad Enhancement (E) - The user does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement nor do they lose any of their reasoning abilities, and overall they just become a little "rougher". A Luck Check is performed whenever damage is received, failure results in her going wild and all parameters gain a Rank-Up except Mana and Luck.

Personal Skills:
    • Battle Continuation (E+) - Allows for a final surge of action after receiving a mortal blow. It was said that after decapitation, Anne's eyes and head continued to move of their own will.
    • Dark Arts (C) - One who uses fictional magic to harm or control others for evil and selfish purposes. Anne was accused of witchcraft as a poor excuse for execution - as she has embraced her rebellious and that part of her history side she has gained this skill.
    • Divine Right of Kings (C) - The divine right of kings or divine right is a political and religious doctrine of royal and political legitimacy. It asserts that a monarch is subject to no earthly authority, deriving the right to rule directly from the will of God. Those who listen to her voice feel a compulsion to obey. Additionally is combines Divinity and Charisma of the same rank. Although her husband "officially" ran both the country and the church - she was the one who did all the actual work, giving her a mediocre rank.
    • Gold Digger (B) - Measures one's fortune to acquire from others wealth. Anne managed the finances of her country, even brilliant business acumen couldn't counter her husband's frivolous spending.

Noble Phantasm

Tower Green White Sentinel of Execution (Anti-Team) (B+) - The place that resides strongest in her twisted mind and given form as a Noble Phantasm. Anne summons forth the fabled Tower of London where high profile criminals her jailed before execution. Including herself.

Upon Berserker's summoning, the tower itself will automatically be summoned alongside her - acting as a base of operations. Although difficult, the tower can be moved to suit the needs of Anne.

The tall white tower primarily consists of jail cells and torture chambers to house those imprisoned. The structure of the tower is needlessly complex with only Anne knowing how to traverse it safely. The halls are littered with traps and guarded by tall hollow suits of armour equipped with oversized swords and bloody axes like herself, she calls her "Personal Executioners" capable of combating weakened servants. These executioners roam the halls - hunting Anne's enemies. Within her domain, the enemy will find themselves progressively weaker over time so even the powerful will have difficulty escaping akin to how even kings and queens were helpless, only left to await death.

Interestingly, a denizen of the tower unbeknownst to Anne is Katherine Howard, the fifth wife of Henry VIII who was also executed but unlike Anne, Katherine's charged of infidelity were very very true. She resides within the darkest chambers of the tower, for she and Anne share the same grim fate.

Lore

Anne Boleyn was Queen of England from 1533 to 1536 as the second wife of King Henry VIII, and was mother of Elizabeth I. There are few people in history who were and are as polarizing as Anne Boleyn. During her lifetime she was both much maligned and much admired. To Protestants she was the equivalent of a Saint, while Catholics detested her.

Anne grew up as the daughter of the ambitious diplomat Thomas Boleyn, who when she was around 6 or 12 secured for her a post as maid of honour to Archduchess Margaret of Austria. Heavily influenced by French culture and fashion, she made a splash at the English court when she returned and she came to the notice of the very married King Henry VIII. It was said that her beauty charmed Henry and in a way it was true, she was sexually harassed by him and "asked" to be his mistress. When she refused, Henry divorced his wife and essentially ordered her to become his bride. This act of divorce forced Henry to break with Rome and found The Church of England where he gained most of his power. Anne had some wild reformist ideas to renovate the country, Henry picked the few that benefited him. All he wanted was a beautiful wife and a son, so while he went of gallivanting around the country - she performed his role of running the church and everything, with none of the benefits of being it's head.

Henry's expectations that the world would go his way at long last were dashed when instead of the hoped-for son Anne gave birth to a 'worthless' daughter, the future Elizabeth I. He neglected her, mocked her and was rumoured cheated on her with her eventual replacement Jane Seymour and even her own mother. All while she ran the country for him. Anne basically organized the early Church in England on her own, taking much of the work off Henry's shoulders and gaining a great deal of political power in the process. Henry, a lazy man who loathed governing, was prone to lifting men up to do the work and then banishing or killing them when that work led them to become too powerful. Anne was arrested along with five men and charged falsely charged with adultery, incest, witchcraft and treason. She remained calm and joked about the situation;

"I hear the executioner is very good, but I have a small neck."

Anne defended herself well in court, as well she should have; modern scholarship has found that most of the charges of adultery were logistically impossible, Anne not even being in the same county as her supposed paramours on most of the dates given in the warrants. Nevertheless she and her co-defendants were still convicted and sentenced to death because that's what Henry wanted. She forgave those around her as she loved her people as they loved her. After decapitation, all the spectators wept.

Once Anne was dead however; Henry had her letters and other writings destroyed, her portraits burned, her jewels reworked, and even her plate melted down. Some even slandered her to say that after her death; her heart was cut out to find it black and withered, how she had eleven fingers and only birthed deformed freaks - if they even lived.

Her wish is to be free of restraint, and will act upon it immediately after being summoned. Embracing the title of "The False Queen", Anne Boleyn has greatly reworked her image into that of a stereotypical delinquent - ditching her regal clothes for something with a modern and casual touch - although she remains overly made up. She can be described as the epitome of narcissism and pride in her crude mannerisms; swearing like a sailor and drinking harder than any man.

Anne ranges from "generally unhinged" to outright psychotic" with unpredictable mood swings. She is hyper aggressive, confrontational and stubborn; never backing down from conflict and often starting fights. She is utterly remorseless and will gladly brutalise anyone given the chance, considering herself a "Cute Psycho".

Poser.

----------

The Noble Phantasm was recycled from what I was originally going to give Henry but the he had a better connection to the Mary Rose so I figured it seemed a waste otherwise.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; July 9th, 2016 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Exchanging a Skill

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    A sword which blinds the target with starlight, possibly?
    I'm assuming that you're saying this based on how Excalibur got treated in some of the source material.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and about beam swords, you could think of something like Drynwyn.

Beam swords are never going to be highly original in this franchise so don't worry too much. That said, you can come up with different attributes like what classification (Fortress, Army), range, composition (light slash amplified by users magical energy vs Sith lighting powered by hatred), hell, color, whatever.

JP Friend Code
    Witchcraft (D)
    Fox magic =/= Clown magic =/= Witch magic

To be more specific: wrong description. You made an European character use Asian magic.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; July 9th, 2016 at 12:37 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hermes: So, your cousin's into Type-Moon as well? Cool. As for Anne herself... she seems neat. Never heard much of her before but the profile appears well-crafted and researched, with an entertaining personality. The Gold Digger Skill and Harley Quinn FC rubbed my fancy in particular (also Gold Digger nicely contrasts Henry's own Hedonist Skill).

Tower Of London... bit unusual to have her prison serving as her NP, but it works (and it'd be a shame for it to go to waste). Seems she'd be pretty good as a 'siege-type Servant' what with the lowering enemy's abilities and the patrolling knights. However, an Anti-Fortress NP of almost any sort sounds like it'd be deadly for her (given I can't see the Tower having much in the way of mystical defenses).

- - - Updated - - -

If I had one thing to say, I kind of doubt that just one's head and eyes moving around after death would really grant Battle Continuation at such a high rank. That's for warriors who actually fought entire battles while half-dead or the like, not just moving her head around a bit. Now, if she picked up her head and beat her executioners up with it and then died, it'd make more sense. Since the description says it allows for 'a final burst of action' rather then prolonged combat, I'd say E or E+ should be enough honestly.

JP Friend Code
    My Internet got cut off earlier just when I was about to update my prev post, but here's the reason I said the witchcraft thing is wrong:

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...-Thread/page81

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, changed things up and swapped Witchcraft with Dark Arts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Thanks, changed things up and swapped Witchcraft with Dark Arts.
    There's no problem with changing the Skill to something more original, but what Mizu said was false. Mephistopheles from GO has the Witchcraft Skill despite being very western. Unless it's some kind of translation thing?

- - - Updated - - -

It's in my interest to know too since I used the Witchcraft Skill for a European Servant as well (Baba Yaga, if you're wondering). I could easily swap it to 'Shamanism' or the like though, given that was my original idea and I didn't even use the Witchcraft description given on TM wiki for it.

Chinese classics need more love, they are really good.

Class: Caster
    Name: Song Jiang
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: China

Strength - E
    Endurance - E
    Agility - E
    Mana - B
    Luck - B
    NP - A

Appearance: Caster is a tall, ordinary looking Chinese man of dark complexion. He arrives dressed in fairly opulent Chinese robes, but has no issue with changing his clothes to a more modern style. He will, however, dress his best when meeting an enemy. One feature about him that stands out is his fiery, piercing eyes that have been compared to those of a phoenix.

Personality: Caster is a kind, generous man who dislikes violence, although he knows when it is necessary and won't hesitate in that case. He tends to be on friendly terms with most people he meets. His only wish is to loyally serve his emperor or, in case of being summoned, Master, and his wish for the Grail will be to further his Master's wish. Although he is a learned person, he is also simple and straightforward, and it falls to his advisors to spot traps and deceit of the enemies.

Class Skills:

Territory Creation (A): Caster can designate an area as his "Marsh Fortress". Any uninvited guests will find themselves under great pressure when trying to enter or leave. Heroes with legends of walking on water or flying are immune to the effect, however. Addidtionally, within the fortress the power of 108 Heroes of Liangshan is enhanced.

Item Creation (C): Allows the production of Servant-level weaponry and armor, although they are limited to Chinese weapons and armor of Caster's time period.

Skills:

Charisma (B): Although Caster claims he was only chosen as the leader since he was the last chieftain's friend, he doubtlessly has the deep respect of every one of his followers. Even as he was passing through towns on his way to prison, the brand of a criminal on his cheeks, he made friends close enough that they would come to his rescue after hearing about his execution. Various small-time punks in particular will gravitate towards Caster, becoming his eyes and ears in town.

Trusted Advisors (A): Although Caster is no mage or general himself, the ranks of his army include masters of Dao and brilliant strategists to whose aid he will often resort. Equivalent to B-ranked Military Tactics, but also allows the use of potent Dao magic mostly revolving around controlling the weather, quick travel and divination.

Noble Phantasms
    108 Stars of Destiny
    108 Heroes of Liangshan
    - Anti-Unit, B

The names of Caster and his brotherhood of 108 chieftains are inseparable. Even in death, they are still his loyal followers. As such, owing to Caster's inability to fight Servants himself, they come to his aid when needed. He can freely converse with all 108, and any one of them may be called forth as a Servant in his own right to fight Caster's battles. The 108 are separated into 72 lesser heroes and 36 greater leaders with superior strength, and the abilities of each conform to a Knight container (albeit lacking a Noble Phantasm and, in some cases, capable of magic), except for one:

Berserker: Li Kui, the Black Whirlwind
    Strength - A
    Endurance - A
    Agility - B
    Mana - D
    Luck - C
    NP - none

22nd of the 36 Heavenly Spirits, the Killer Star. Wielding his twin axes, he wreaks havoc across the entire battlefield.

Class Skill: Mad Enhancement (B)
    All of Li Kui's physical parameters went a rank up. However, he will interpret any order as "Slaughter", as surely he couldn't have been called for any other reason. He can be assigned a specific target, but even then he will never miss a chance to take a swing at anyone not of the 108 who comes too close, be it enemy, ally or even Caster's own Master. If Caster is ever killed, Li Kui will appear to deliver one last killing blow to his Master.

The summoning and sustaining of this Servant costs next to no mana, allowing them to be out indefinitely, and the summoned hero can be swapped out near-instantaneously (if they received wounds, they can't be called out again until they heal). Additionally, a second hero can be called, but sustaining him puts a heavy load on Caster.
    Caster's Marsh Fortress is their base of operations, and as such up to 5 heroes can be freely sustained within its grounds, making attacking Caster head-on a truly daunting task.

Last March
    Imperial Decree:
    Subjugate the Enemies - Anti-Army, A+

As an order from the Emperor, this Noble Phantasm must be invoked by Caster's Master giving the order to "conquer the enemy" with a Command Seal. Upon use, all 108 Liangshan heroes come forth at once, each gaining an A-ranked Independent Action skill, and their final war begins. If the enemies do not hide or use a truly mighty Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, they will surely be overwhelmed and destroyed. However, as time passes, the summoned heroes will begin vanishing one by one even though they may still have had mana reserves, ending with Caster himself and Li Kui (should they still be alive) being the last to peacefully fade away after about half a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by ほうれん草 View Post
    STOP SHOOTING EACH OTHER YOU FUCKERS

I'm trying to watch anime FFS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    There's no problem with changing the Skill to something more original, but what Mizu said was false. Mephistopheles from GO has the Witchcraft Skill despite being very western. Unless it's some kind of translation thing?

- - - Updated - - -

It's in my interest to know too since I used the Witchcraft Skill for a European Servant as well (Baba Yaga, if you're wondering). I could easily swap it to 'Shamanism' or the like though, given that was my original idea and I didn't even use the Witchcraft description given on TM wiki for it.
    Long story short nobody can agree on a good translation for "呪術 (jujutsu)" that works all the time

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Long story short nobody can agree on a good translation for "呪術 (jujutsu)" that works all the time
    time to write sheets in japanese
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Bad juju

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm making a sheet for The Black Knight. They exist as a character archetype, not an exact person - kinda like Nursery Rhyme, but in a Saber flavour. Any ideas on the Noble Phantasm? Failing which, I'll just give him a pre-existing one we haven't seen much of.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    I'm making a sheet for The Black Knight. They exist as a character archetype, not an exact person - kinda like Nursery Rhyme, but in a Saber flavour. Any ideas on the Noble Phantasm? Failing which, I'll just give him a pre-existing one we haven't seen much of.
    Hmm. The most obvious idea would be to mirror Prince Charming's NP (whom I presume the Black Knight is intended as an antithesis to). So, you could have it be a dark, demonic sword which is the bane of all heroes and can unleash arcs of dark flame or some Chuuni shit like that. A little generic, but so was Charming's so it'd fit.

- - - Updated - - -

Other then that, maybe an armor that imposes fear into his adversaries based on the sense of dread associated with the Black Knight? Or a subtle reality-warping NP based off his narrative role as a 'destined villain'? I dunno. I'm just throwing out ideas here.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Just write a Sir Pellinore sheet.